Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:11 am

Sion's band soon joined Ignatius and Sion in their black-eyed-ness/
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Yeraky quickly sprung into the black sky and the other three reamining hurled themselves at them and begun a large fight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:08 am

"Destroy them.", Satan said. Ignatius and the others nodded. They began hurling black fireballs at Yeraky and the others.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 6:48 pm

The black dragon dodged around in panic and managed to fly to a safe distance he turned his head to see the hellhounds, jump around snapping attacks. Drakeil let out a fire of jet blue and gave a blood-curling screech.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Shirley leapt backwards to dodge several fireballs. She deftly dodged hundreds of them, before getting slammed in the chest by one and being thrown into a nearby pit. Marcus ran over. "shirley!", he shouted. no response. "Dammit, NOW I'M ANGRY!", he shouted. He turned around and started firing blasts of lightning at Ignatius and the others. He caught a few of the fireballs and charged them with electircity. He then threw them at Satan. Satan stumbled backwards and growled. "You will die now.", he snarled. "I'd like to see you try it while I have these.", Marcus said, holding up the Pick of Destiny and the Heavenshredder. "And you know what happens when I touch the Pick of Destiny to the 4th string of the Heavenshredder?", Marcs said, smirking. He placed the pick against the fourth string, and immediately a huge orb of heavenly power appeared, soon shaping to a humanoid form, then taking the form of two figures: a figure that was covered with eyes and had four wings, and four facs: a human one, a lion one, an eagle face, and a bull face. It had calf's hooves that glowed like polished bronze, and held a flaming sword. The other figure had a small set of wings covering his feet, another small set over his eyes, and a large set of wings on his back. "Lookie there. A cherub and a seraph.", Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:33 pm

Noble turned to Zero and they threw each other worried glances.

Last edited by Phantom on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:42 pm

(Uh, Shirley fell into a pit in Hell. she is not anywhere nearby.)

Satan snarled. "Bring it on, you glorified sparrows.", he said, laughing. The cherub shoved his sword through Satan's chest. Satan fell forward, coughing. The Seraph laid a single handle on Satan's shoulder, and he was immediately engulfed in flame.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 5:23 pm

"Shirley!" Yeraky roared from above, golden eyes peering down.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:59 am

Satan let out a roar, and stood up. The flames vansihed. He was growling angrily. He picked up the cherub and smashed it in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:57 pm

Zero let out an anguished cry, and Noble stood protectively beside her growling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 3:56 pm

Satan picked up the seraph, who struggled with all its strength. However, the seraph soon met the fate of the cherub.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:04 pm

"NO!" the singer wailed, tears streaming down.
"We can't do anything it's too late!" the female hellhound bayed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 pm

'It certainly is!", Marcus said, backing away from Satan, who had turned his sights to Zero and the others.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:25 pm

Her blue eyes widen and Noble stood in front of her between Satan and Zero.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:36 pm

"Noble, I suggest you step aside now."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm

"Why?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:45 pm

"Becuase I want to kill you last."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:30 pm

"Marcus, Matty," Noble turned to them quickly, "Restrain Zero."
"What?! No! Don't do this!" she cried out. The singer couldn't bare the thought of loosing thise trusted spy who was by her side all times, there for band with her life laid out for them.
"It was my duty to protect humans. I'm doing my job." the helhound answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:14 pm

Marcus shook his head. "No.", he said. "Noble, you and everybody else get out of here. I'm going to take this guy down myself.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 7:29 pm

"We're not leaving anyone behind!" Blood made it clear for everyone, teeth bared, ears flatemed. red eyes glowing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:26 am

"NOW!", Marcus shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:58 pm

Blood was about to argue but Noble turned to him with a glare and sighed. Yeraky got Zero and Matty then took off into the sky with the hellhounds and Drakeil following.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 5:22 am

Satan laughed. "So, you wanna fight one on one, huh?", he said. He snapped his fingers, and Ignatius and the others stepped back, and were blocked off by a red barrier. "So, shall it be with hands or axes?", Satan inquired. "Axes.", Marcus said, holding up the Heavenshredder. Satan smiled. "Very well.", he said, snapping his fingers. A larger-than-a-person guitar appeared. It was a Super V guitar, painted black with red pentograms. "Rules of the rock-off?", Satan said. "If I win, you must let us all go, and never do naything like this again.", "And if I win?", Satan asked. "Then you get to have my soul.", Marcus said. Satan asked. "very well. LET IT BEGIN!", he said, playing a chord on his guitar. Immediately, they were at a different location: a terrifying stage, covered in blood stains. "You first.", Satan said. Marcus nodded. He started playing 'Sympathy for the Devil' with the Heavenshredder, using the Pick of Destiny.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:28 pm

"They're gone!" Drakeil gasped. Zero bit the lower bottom of her lip worried then she turned to see Noble and Blood fly away.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 pm

Satan growled slightly. He was moderately injured from the holiness from the Heavenshredder, but countered with a string of metal and rock chords that held such demonic power that they brought Marcus to his knees. Marcus snarled. "Very well. You want to play that way, huh?", he said. He snapped his fingers, and a band of angels appeared. They began playing '2 Minutes to Midnight'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next