Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 6:41 pm

"Ugh... where are we?", you say, getting up and rubbing your head. Your electric guiter lies next to you, and your bandmates are nearby as well. Your drummer gets up as well. "Crikey, I got no idea, mate.", they say. Your singer gets to their feet. "Me neither...". "I think we might be in Hell...", your bass player comments. "Congratulations!", a booming voice says from nowhere. "You have realized where you are. Now, how do you get out??", it says. Before you appears the devil himself. ."Hello, my playthings. I have dragged you into my domain, and to help you escape, I shall grant you the greatest possible set of instruments in the world, which will allow you to use the power of rock to smite rivals. I will even grant you the legendary Pick of Destiny!", he says. "Crikey! The Pick o' Destiny? You serious!?", your drummer asks, surprised. Satan nods. "But, if you fail to escape, you shall burn in Hell." "BRING IT ON!", you all say together.

You and Snakebite(your band) have been trapped in Hell, and challenged by Satan to escape. If you succeed, you get to keep the most rocking, awesome set of instruments in the universe. But, if you fail, you burn forever in the depths of Hell.

Rules:
1.Minimal cursing allowed, just don't let it get out of hand
2.No killing other characters, unless they are temporary demons.
3.ask to join.
4.Romance allowed.
5.Singer is female, and will stay that unless you specifically request for me to make her male.
5.I have the right to request a sampple of your roleplaying before allowing you to join.
7.I have the right to kick you out(if you don't comply to the rules, etc.) or deny your join request(if you refuse to supply me with a sample of your roleplaying if requested, etc.)

Characters:
Satan:Me
Guitarist:Me
Bassist:
Drummer:Me
Singer:
Demons(to keep the band from escaping):

Character Bio Skeleton:

Name:
Role:
Instrument(if in band):
Looks:
Personality:
Other:

My Characters:

Name:Marcus Fretshredder
Role:band
Instrument:Guitar
Looks:Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) Guitarguy
Personality:He is the silent type, and speaks only enough to get his point across, leading to some strange one-liners. He is kind and considerate.
Other:Is a strong praticioner of the holier, more sacred side of rock, and strongly disapproves of the use of the grossly unholy Pick of Destiny, which is made from Satan's tooth.

Name:Matty Cannz
Role:band
Instrument:Drums
Looks:Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) Avi
Personality:Reckless and agressive, he tends to charge in headfirst.
Other:Is from Australia, and his speech style shows it. He prefers the more vicious, unholy side of rock and his savage drumming shows it. He greatly approves of using the Pick of Destiny

Last edited by sora22 on Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:14 pm

(Nobody?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Ooc\\
Singer, pwease?
CB
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:25 pm

(Of course! Make a bio(make sure to put your character's views on using the Pick of Destiny in the 'other' section), and then we wait for the Bassist and two demonss.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:39 pm

Name: Zero Chalk
Role: Singer
Instrument(if in band): Mic
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm46/cheesysprinkle/Miricle.jpg
Personality: Zero is a quiet girl when she's at school but when it comes to her band, she barks orders at them in a playful way. She loves to hang out with her bandmaates because they are like a second family to her aside from her parents which she is an only child for them, so they are very over protective of her. She gets spoiled too often when it comes to her wardrobe but she rather come out simple and clean, not fancy and sparkling. Zero keeps a lot of things to herself when it comes to her persoal life before she knew that her current parents are foster parents, she never knew her birth parents.
Other: She has now clue about the 'Pick of Destiny' but it didn't sound good to her at all, Zero hopes they would have to go nowhere near it and if so, she'll have to keep sticky fingers away from it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:41 pm

(Nice.)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:45 pm

Ooc\\
Took me a bit to come up with things, but I can never run out of ideas. Even in the freakin' cold!
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 pm

(lozerz, nice)
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 3:10 pm

((Make sure your first rule does not violate the roleplaying rules, and please state why you would not let people join or kick them out. (we need to be fair to everyone) Thanks! - Movie))
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 8:21 am

(ugh, I give up. I'll take bassist. You take the two demons.)

Name:Shirley Crowley
Role:Bassist
Instrument(if in band):Bass guitar
Looks:Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) Credits
Personality:Loud and outspoken, she is bossy and is the leader of the band
Other:She doesn't like the idea of using the pick of destiny, but is willing to use it if needed
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 6:45 pm

Name: Azreal
Role: Demon
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i635.photobucket.com/albums/uu78/demonickatie/Katie/kvaaasnej_andel.jpg
Personality: Head-Strong, Good temepered,and maybe once in a while a very quiet guardian
Other: She is a wacther of the Pick of the Desinty with her blood brother, and now they keep a watchful eye on the humans as they entered Hell.

Name: Kirin
Role: Demon
Looks: https://2img.net/h/i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr22/vampress_keyuri/anime_boy-1.jpg
Personallity: As people say 'action speaks louder then words', Kirin doesn't talk much, his sister can only talk to him by the look in his eyes, his mood changes a lot so it is still hard for her to keep up.
Other: He is also a watcher the Pick of Desitny, and Kirin had made himself loyal to protect it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 7:05 pm

(Ok, now we start!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:24 am

Ooc\\
You post first.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:55 am

(Why do I have to?)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Ooc\\
Cuz I always do.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 pm

(Fair enough.)

Marcus looked at his guitar. In place of his regular EMC Warbeast, he held an angelic-looking guitar. It glistened white and gold in the light produced by the fires of hell. And Matty's drumsticks had become extremely demonic in nature, made from bright red steel. Shirley saw that she held a terrifying bass guitar, in the form and appearance of a dragons head. "You have been granted, in order, the Heavenshredder, the Devil's Horns, and the Draconator.", SAtan said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Zero blinked twice and she rubbed her eyes removing any of the dust that collected inside of them. She glanced around with her bright blue eyes, and saw two figures standing on a ledge a little further away from them. One of them spread out something, and that something was a pair of sleek black angel wings. As for the other one, the figure held a small glowing blue orb with something swirling in the inside of them. The winged figure had something glint, and Zero chilled from head to toe, seeing the shine of a weapon it held. They emerged from the dark shadows and clearly Zero can see the large black wings of a fallen angel as the other one was a sorcerer, and they were alike in some way with their dirty white matted hair, and dressed in black garments from head to toe. The angel held her weapon across her chest and the thing give off a light blue glow almost like the sorcerer’s orb. The two of them jumped down from the ledge to land behind Satan and Zero freaked to see the male sorcerer with one eye in a jet black color as the other one was a light stormy grey. The angel looked like she was crying the way some black markings was running around her eyes, but maybe it was the way of a fallen angel’s destiny. The male stepped forward and he began to walk towards the band with a lock of hair falling over his black eye which gave a chill down Zero’s spine when she saw it.
"Satan, we have visitors?" the angel spoke unlike any voice the singer would expect from someone who lives in hell with a bunch of unexpected things. The voice was something light, beautiful, very whimsical, and soft like a flute.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:54 pm

"More like... playthings.", Satan stated.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:36 pm

The angel gave a smug smile and her brother turned to her, "Go on Kirin, they don't look like much of a harm anyway. They way Satan says it, they're more like little pawns, waiting to be knocked out." The sorcerer nodded his head and the orb in his hand disappeared.
"Freaks." Zero murmured.
"Typical human." the angel growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:06 am

"Hmmmmm. I'ce heard the Heavenshredder can incapacitate even the strongest of demons, with the right chord.. Let's see!", Marcus said. He pplayed a chord on the angelic guitar, and it resounded loudly, without even having an amp.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Kirin’s grey eyes widen and he fell on to the floor, on his knees placing his hands over his ears. The angel dropped her weapon, falling on to her knees as well, biting her lip to keep herself from screaming out.
"Stop the pitiful sound." The sorcerer spoke for once. It sounded proper, like a gentleman talking, "Azreal can’t take, and nor can I. Human if I could, I would turn you into a bug, and squish you." For once Zero felt sorry for the two even though they were giving off death glares at the group, or more like glares that can pierce your courage at first glance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:58 pm

Marcus held the strings of his guitar, ceasing the heavenly note. He smirked. "I like this."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:44 pm

Kirin got up, with his hood falling back and quickly as it fell back he pulled it back on and blew a lock of hair that dangled in front of his face. Azreal grabbed her weapon and held it across her chest with a grimaced look on her face, "Hmp...pathetic human."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Marcus frowned and readied his pick to play another chord, as a threat for them to behave.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 5:32 pm

Kirin backed up, a sign of cowarding as he retreated back to his sister's side. Azreal's grip tightened around her weapon but she impaled the sharp end to the ground and growled.
"Stop Marcus!" Zero hissed quietly, "The sorcerer can have tricks up his sleeves, he may not look like a large threat but he look likes he can do a lot of damage. And the angel, and I don't know what she can with that weapon."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next