Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:56 am

Sleet walked over. "I'll take care of any spies. I've got a score to settle with Ol' Luke myself."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 am

He turned to Sleet, "Satan sent out his best soliders, they're probably going to take the humans hostages unless you guys give in." Zero gulped quietly and Noble's ears flatened.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:17 am

"I'm thinknig I can take them down.", Sleet said, pulling out the Frostus Rectar.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 am

"They are as fast as blinding light! And trying to face twenty of them is impossible, no one has been able to defeat the Dark Fold Group."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:30 am

"Well, then just call me nobody."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 am

"What?" Yeraky muttered. Blood tilted his head to the side and Noble's ears twitched as they went up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:45 am

"I've beaten them before. I let them live out of pity."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:49 am

"Can't be." Noble murmured, "Relic had the Dark Fold come in his cage rings to fight with other opponents and no one has been able to defeat them at all."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:50 am

"I didn't beat them in the ring. I beat them long before Relic was even a budding sinner."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:59 am

"There had been previous members of the Dark Fold." Yeraky murmured, "The members are different every fifty thousand years."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:24 pm

"i know."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:25 pm

"Since the fifty thousand mark hit, this time the Dark Fold is a bunch of young demons who had training ever since they were to stand, run, and talk."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:32 pm

"i can take 'em down."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:12 pm

"Not alone." Blood smiled. Drakeil nodded his head drawing a sword and Noble stood beside her twin with her crimson eyes gleaming.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:20 pm

Sleet held up the Frostus Rectar. "Hello, Frostus Rectar. Strongest sword in existance other than the Non-Human Sword."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:36 pm

Yeraky snorted then drew a large battle axe, "Let's counter attack them at Needle Forest before they come here."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:53 pm

"Agreed.", Sleet said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:43 pm

Zero turned to Noble and the female hellhound smiled at the teen, "We won't die as long as you live." The singer smiled then nodded her head, "Hurry on then." The two twin hellhounds disappeared into a whisp of black smoke, and Drakeil did the same also.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Sleet disappeared as well.

Marcus claled Matty over for help with organizing the songs. "Let's see.... I'll say, probly three songs I'll suggest, Mate.", Matty said. "What are ythey?", Marcus asked. "Major Tom, Invincible, and Through the Fire and Flames.."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:26 pm

The small group appeared in Needled Forest and Blood lunged over his sister as a black blur was about to attack her. It was sent sprawling, then disappeared. Noble was startled at such speed and Drakeil placed his back against Yeraky as they drew their weapons.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Sleet closed his eyes, and said a few words under his breath. tHe Frostus REctar split into two swords, and he began rapidly swinging his dual blades at the enemies.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:34 pm

The enemies jumped out in blurs and left scratches from lef to right. Drakeil managed to whack down a few as they tried to get him from the front but it was merely impossible. Yeraky managed to be speeding light as his enemies and slash attacks from left to right. The two twin hellhounds tried to keep up but they kept stumbling as the enemies swung them back and forth.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Sleet ran forward, swinging his swords deftly, leaving a trail of dead bodies in his wake.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:44 pm

A Dark Fold member flew at Noble and she was thrown backwards, crashing into the ground. The member snickered and disappeared. Blood came over to his twin as she slowly got up with her legs trembling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Sleet began muttering something under his breath, and his eyes glowed white. The Frostus Rectars began glowing as well. Energy pusled from the blades, freezing time all around except for Sleet. He went around, taking down the Dark Fold members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next