Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 pm

He dove right in as the others watched him disappear and Noble smiled, "He can't get tired of that, huh?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 pm

John and Valefor flew over the lava.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:07 am

Yeraky followed after the bloodhounds as they flew over the lava seeing small glimpses of Drakeil swimming through it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:38 am

"Let's go.", Lilika said, no emotion in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:16 pm

They all nodded as they began to pick up the pace.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:18 pm

shirley snarled when she saw them pursue her. She sent down several demon knights.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:30 pm

Noble landed on a rock, letting out a vicious snarl and she hurled herself as Blood followed after. Yeraky let out a earth trembling roar as they edged closer and Drakeil sprung an attack, staright from the lava.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:34 pm

John leapt from Valefor and whipped out two pistols, firing rapidly at the the knights.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:48 pm

The small group began to attack from left to right, trying to reach their way to Shirley.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:36 am

Shirley smiled and performed a few hand gestures, and said a few unintelligable words. A massive beast rose from the magma in the volcano.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:18 am

Drakeil grew threw times in size, letting out a roar and flew towards the creatures, wings forming. Yeraky placed Zero in a safe place, grew in size and followed after the blue dragon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Shirley smiled. "Lavatre, kill them!", she shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 10:08 am

Yeraky yanked the chain from around his neck and clasped it into his claws, "I call in my bretheren for this time of aid!" He crushed the orb hanging from it and the dust dissvoled. The cries of many dragons echoed and many of them were flying from everywhere.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Shirley smiled slightly. She fired several thousand fireballs at the dragons, taking down many of them.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 6:34 pm

Many spun around, letting out cries. Some started to hurtle towards Shirley.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Shirley smiled and drew a sword, slashing at the dragons.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:21 pm

Yeraky let out a snarl, sharp teeth bared and Drakeil disappeared into thin air, nowhere in site, dragons dodged around as they tried their best to get close without getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Shirley leapt into the air, a skeleton dragon materializing from nothingness.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:33 am

"Brace yourselves!" Yeraky bellowed. Their cries echoed as some fly in other directions and waited for the black dragon's next comand.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:03 pm

The dracolich let out an earsplitting screech as Shirley landed on its back.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:42 pm

Drakeil let out a cry, teeth bared and all the other dragons chimed in as they flew around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:48 pm

"Thadius, get me out of here.", Shirley commanded. The dracolich nodded and vanished, with Shirley in tow.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:43 am

"Not again!" Blood howled in rage. Noble landed on the ground, white wings folding in and her blue eyes glance around, "We gotta alert every demon tower."
"Looking like this?" her twin murmured landing beside her. She rolled her eyes turning to see Yeraky flew over them dropping two red orbs in front of them, "Thanks!"
"No problem." He smiled. The two pressed their paws on to the orb and their white fur darkened to the jet black, dark crimson eyes, and the same rough fur coat. They grew their shadowed wings and they took off flying as some dragons followed after. Drakeil watched them leave as he went to go get Zero, and Yeraky flew up to him, "We gotta go see Ghoul." The blue dragon nodded as he took after the black one.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:19 pm

A small dagger flew over out of nowhere, heading straight for John. He caught it. There was a note atttached. "Catch me and beat me, and I will leave. Good luck!-Shirley".
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:24 pm

Skrai's Wings appeared from out of nowhere landing on Zero's head and she felt the small weight of it, "You're back." She whispered. The metallic object stroak it's wings over her eyes, and a soothing feeling washed over her, she removed the bandages and blinked, "How?!" Skrai's Wings gave a flap then flew around her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next