Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Some turned into dust as a few others turned into shadows slithering away. Most of them though collasped disappering into their own blood then the liquid sinking into the ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:10 pm

When all foes were gone, Sleet returned time to normal, licking the shadowy blood from his baldes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Yeraky appeared from his blur then had his swords turn into dust. Drakeil placed his weapons away and came to Noble, "It would be easy for me to carrry you back if your presume to a demon form."
"It has been a while." she muttered turning her red eyes on to him. The blue demon chuckled, "Well, it won't hurt to do it?" She sighed then closed her eyes and in a moment of seconds, Noble stood 5'8, with long black hair tied back with two needles. She wore a very light weighted cloak around her body as it was covered in a grey long sleeve shirt, and tight black leggings. A pair of worn leather boots were on her feet and as her weapon, a long sword was hitched among her waist. She opened her eyes and they were still the same bloody red.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:34 pm

Sleet smiled. "Told ya I could take 'em down."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 pm

Blood snorted nodding his head then he turned to see as Drakeil placed an arm around Noble's waist as she placed one arm around his neck and his other free took a hold of it, "Okay come on you guys, let's head back."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:39 pm

"Ok.", Sleet said, and began to run back.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Blood quickly folowed with Drakeil and Yeraky tagging along behind him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:46 pm

They got back just as the concert was beginning.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:51 pm

Zero who was standing to the side and looked at the group, "Where's N-"
"Right here." she smiled. The singer gasped awed struck and she smiled back, "You look beauitful in your demon form."
"Really?" Noble laughed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:52 pm

"Has the concert started yet?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:57 pm

"Yea they just started." Zero smiled looking up at her bandmates as demons crowded around the stage.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 7:09 pm

"Nice. Right on time.", Sleet said. As the opening song, the three played Through the Fire and Flames. The audience was in awe at the perfection of their plaiyng, even though the song was insanely complicated.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:13 pm

Drakeil treated Nobel's wound as the two of them sat on the group. Blood stood beside his twin watching them play. His ears twitched at every sound and Yeraky folded his arms over his chest as he watched.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 pm

AS the group finished, they moved on to Major Tom.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:25 pm

As soon as Drakeil was bone his supplies disappeared and he got up lending a hand to Noble. She took, as he pulled her up and she dusted herself, "Thanks."
"No problem, healing is a ability I am a major in." he smiled. Noble walked up to Zero and plucked her hat ruffling her hair, "It's soft."
"Hey!" the singer giggled snatching it back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:27 pm

Sleet smiled and enjoye dthe music,. as the band transitioned to the Voltaire songs.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Yeraky glanced around the place then turned to Drakeil, "I shall be out for the meantime looking for a safe path for us to go through tomorrow. We need to get the humans out of here." The blue demon nodded his head and the black one disappeared flying into the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 pm

As they finsiehd the second to last song, Marcus stepped forward and grabbed the mic. "HEy guys, can I just say something before this next song; our singer, Zero is in the audience tonight, tkaing a break. Without her, we wouldn't be hear. She saved our skins, bigtime. So, this next song is dedicated to you, Zero!", Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:45 pm

A koud cheer roared from the crowd and the demons around Zero all beamed at her and she smiled at them feeling really inside of herself. Noble patted her back and the singer nodded her head, "Thanks for trying to convince me."
"Thanks for listening." she answered back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:46 pm

They began to play the song., It was amazing and awesome.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:35 am

"You have such a good group of friends." Blood commented smiling.
"We've known each other since our childhood, we grew like a small family our self." Zero giggled smiling back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:42 am

Sleet smiled at her. "Zero, you are probably the most important thing in the world to them rigt now.", he said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:52 am

"It was nothinc much really, just taking some time to listen to Noble and bail me out of Misery's place, getting herself and you all into this brew." Zero spoke turning to Sleet.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 am

Sleet smiled. "Modesty is not always neccessary, zero."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:02 am

Her blue eyes widen then she nodded her head slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next