Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 am

Sleet nodded at her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:10 am

"They bring such dishonour to us!" Azrael snarled as she watched the group from Satan's black water fountain. Kirin sat on a chair toying around with a yellow orb as a dark figure swarm in it, "Just let them be sister, they'll perish soon." She turned to her calm brother who sat there like a fitting king.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:14 am

As the band finished hte concert, everybody was cheering for an encore. Marcus smiled. "Okay, we'll play another song. But, for this one, we'll need Zero to come on up here!", Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:20 am

She laughed then swung herself on to the stage and grabbed the mic from it's stand, "Are all of you demons ready?!" she spoke int it, while smiling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 am

The crowd cheered loudly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:30 am

She began to sing a song that her and her brother would dance too when she was much younger, Flawed Desing by Stabilo.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:33 am

THe crowd cheerd as they played the song. Sleet smiled. "Best band ever."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 am

When I was a young boy
I was honest and I had more self-control
If I was tempted I would run
Then, when I got older
I began to lie to get exactly what I wanted
When I wanted it
And I wanted it
Now, I'm having trouble differentiating
Between what I want
And what I need
To make me happy
So instead of thinking I just act
Before I have a chance to contemplate the
Consequence of action
Zero sang as she had remember the song ever since her young childhood. She can picture a day she was in a cute blue dress as he brother was in a tux. They would pretend to be in a prom and they would both get the crown of the night. That was so long ago, and she lost her brother to a car accident as she reached high school. Tears slightly formed at the edge of her eyes but she quickly shook them away from preventing herself going into a breakdown.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 am

The crowd continued to cheer, getting progressively louder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:00 am

'Cuz I lie
Not because I want to
But I seem to need to
All the time
Yeah, I lie
And I don't even know it
Maybe this is
All a part of my -
'Cuz I lie
And if I could control it
Maybe I could leave it all behind
Yeah, I lie
And I don't even know it
Maybe this is all a part of my
Flawed design

She finished singing the last bit of the song. Zero looked at the crowd and smiled throwing a fist into the air, "Thank you all for listenig!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 am

THe crowd cheered incredibly loud. marcus smiled. "Never tohught we'd play a concert in Hell. But, it was a surprising success.", he said to Zero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:11 am

Zero laughed placing the mic on it's stand, "This all seems like a dream to me, but I gotta face it, it's all real."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 am

"I know, right?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:37 am

Zero nodded her head laughing taking off her hat placing it inside the hip pocket of her jeans.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am

The crowd slowly dispersed until all were gone.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:26 am

She walked over to the edge of the stage and jumped off to be greeted by Noble, "Well you guys ready?"
"Ready?" Zero asked.
"To go home." Drakeil smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:29 am

"I don't think it'll be that easy, Drakeil.", Sleet said, wlaking over.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:40 am

"Of course, but we want to make it a fast escape, a path has been cleared by countless friends and they are making sure none of Satan's soliders are among our escape way."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:50 am

Sleet nodded. 'Again, it will be very difficult, even with everything going our way."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:26 pm

"We get the whole deal, we know what can come along if we are not all that careful or careless when it comes to getting out of here." Blood answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:34 pm

"And we won't be able to use our special instruments as often, since it hruts all demons, and you guys are demons.", Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:37 pm

"Anything we can use as a weapon is useful to us, give me a stick and watch me use it as a weapon." Drakeil chuckled quietly flexing his claws.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:44 pm

"And then there's this.", Shirley said, taking the Pick of Destiny from her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Yeraky stiffened slightly, "How did they get their hands on it?"
"I dunno, don't ask me." Drakeil murmured shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:50 pm

"Satan gave it to us.", Shirley said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next