Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Shirley leapt up behind Void as he fought Zero, and slashed several times with her scythes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:05 pm

He cried out then collapsed onto the ground with his fallen comrades as the huge cits across his back began to bleed. Noble stared at the lifeless heaps then trotted over to Zero to see if she was okay. The young singer sat there with no sign of life as the tree pinned her down. Blood came over to help his twin move it away and she came up to her gently swatting a paw at her face, "Come on Zero get up." After a few moments of silence she began to coughup some blood but stop and look up groggily at the two hellhounds, "Gald to see you guys okay." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:12 pm

Marcus and Matty stopped playing, and Shirley, again caught up in the moment, lickeed the blood from her cythes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:17 pm

"Hey! Quite doing that!" Drakile snapped swining his swords around in a frenzy. The twin hellhounds looked at him and so did Zero then the trio let out am embarrasing sigh.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:26 pm

"Sorry.", Shirley said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:32 pm

He let out a snort of content and then turned to the hellhounds, "We'll have to rest, everyone looks exhausted."
"And beat up." Zero added getting up slowly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:38 pm

Shirley snuck one more lick while Drakeil wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:51 pm

Blood tensed and snapped at Shirley, "Didn't he tell you stop it?!" Zero snickered a sneaky laugh and Noble looked at her brother alarmed with his temper. The dragon turned to bass player and growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:16 am

Shirley pouted. "Fine."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 3:46 pm

"Take off the necklace both of you." Noble asked of them. Zero nodded her head without talking back and removed the black necklace. Once she returned to her normal self, but as she did Zero fell on to her knees grasping her arms and Drakeil came over checking it and he grumbled, "In demon form the bones are more stronger but when she turned back to normal her arm is broken the way Void threw her into the tree." Blood came over and pressed a paw lightly upon it and the singer gritted her teeth, "Stop touching it."
"Yep, broken. Noble any where we can stay?" he asked turning to his twin.
"Dream Eater has a sister; she would provide shelter as long as we don't look suspicious to anyone but her." She answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:48 pm

Shirley sighed, and removed the necklace. She returned to normal, and coughed disgustedly. THe blood was delicious in demon form, but left a horrible taste in her mouth back in human form.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:51 pm

Noble had the necklaces disappear and she turned to Blood, "We'll have to make a long trip to Terrian's Pit, that place I heard is somewhat calm and all out of the chaos away from Sata's castle."
"Hey, hey, even thought the chaos is ther he can bring it anywhere." Drakeil shuddered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 pm

"Exactly.", a voice hissed from the shadows. "You'll sssssssssssssome protection on your journey.", the voice said. A strnage demon emerged from the shadows. It had a large inverted pentagram on his chest, and stood on four spider-like legs. He had four arms, two with laarge claws, and two holding large scythes. He had two large, red, bat-like wings, and a scorpion-like tail. Covering his face was a strange mask, with eyeholes that showed his large orange eyes, but no other facial features. The top half was made of green painted wooden, and the botten half appeared to be made of pure glistening gold. He had large golden horns.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 7:20 pm

Zero was about to let out a startled shriek but Drakeil lunged foward clasping a hand over her mouth and Noble stared at the singer before she turned to the demon who appeared, "Have you been spying on us?"
"Or did you just decide to drop in?" Blood growled quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:29 am

"A little of both. I just dropped in ten minutes ago, and I've been spying on you since then.", the masked demon said, smiling under his mask. On his mask appeared a toothy grin.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:12 pm

Drakeil felt Zero shiver under his grasp, and he clutched her arm softly to let her know to calm down. Noble's fur prickled and Blood growled quietly. Skrai's Wings flew to land on Zero's hat and flap its metallic wings softly against her head. A loud cry echoed and Drakeil's eyes widen turning to them, "I hear Scarce coming!"
"We gotta get moving then. He wouldn't be out unless Satan sent him on a hunt down for somebody." Noble spoke.
"Or some people." Blood spoke in a quiet voice.
"We gotta get moving then." Drakeil spoke letting go of Zero, she stumbled a bit but Noble came up to let the singer lean against her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm

"Wait.", the demon said. "I want to come with you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:22 pm

"Well then, don't eat any of the humans." Blood snorted. The two hellhounds sprouted their large wings and Drakeil changed into his normal form. Zero got on to Noble's back and Skrai's Wings flew off of her hat ready for instructions.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:30 pm

"Of course.", the demon said. "First, who are you?", Shirley asked. "My name is Sleet."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:36 pm

"Welcome aboard then Sleet." Drakeil spoke turning his head, his tail curved a bit and he turned to see Skrai's Wing, "Terrian's Pit." The small invetion flew around in a circle and quickly took of flying.
"Come and let's go before we loose it's trail!" Blood howled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:57 pm

Sleet nodded. "Let's go, then."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:27 am

Once the rest got on hellhound's back they took off flying off it with their wings stroaking back and forth in a fast pace. Drakeil quickly followed after them with his blue eyes staring off into the distance keeping an eye on Skrai's Wings.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:19 am

"Where are we going, again?", Marcus inquired.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:29 pm

"Terrian's Pit, a neutral ground area for demons to rest at." Drakeil spoke.
"Sounds kinda good to me." Zero murmured.
"It's actually a well guarded place ever since Erike took control. Satan can not do anything to Erike's kingdom as long as he is alive, and Erike's family passes down the throne." Noble answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Marcus nodded. "Good. I need a place to rest up.", he said. "Me too, mate.", Matty said. "Yup.", Shirley added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next