Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:37 pm

Drakeil landed by Zero's side, picking her up and he carefully placed a hand over hers, "We gotta hurry, you're loosing so much blood." She nodded painfully.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:49 pm

"GO!", the man shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Drakeil flinched, then flapped his wings and took off, flying into the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 pm

As soon as all the others were gone, the man took off running as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Noble flew up beside Drakeil and whined at the damage. She could see the now dry blood stain Zero's fur, and very small amounts, run down her face ike tears. She was held close to the dragon demon as he flew through the sky, worried.
"She lost so much blood, how are we going to patch her up?" Noble asked, "She's pratically blind."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 am

"Stand aside.", the man said. He took out several herbs and liquids, and went to work. "I'm John Diovanni, by the way."
(Hooray for opera references! John Diovanni = Don Giovanni!)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Drakeil nodded, lying Zero on the ground and he stepped back to see Blood not far from them with Yeraky following, "Any luck?"
"Nope." the angelic male hound muttered, "We'll have to try again, but not now, for Zero's sake." Noble nodded her head, sighing, "Thank you." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:23 pm

"There.", John said, stepping back from Zero. He had wrpaped several bandages around her eyes, after using several herbs and medicines to stop the bleeding and hasten the healing process drastically. "Leave those bandages on for a day or two, and you'll be able to see again in no time."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

She groaned sitting up, rubbing the side of her head, "For Pete Sakes, I'll be walking around like a blind man."
"We're here, don't worry." Noble smiled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 8:25 pm

"You know her?", John said, motioning back towards where Shirley was.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 am

"Yea, and it's going to be a while before we can drag her from this hellhole." Blood snorted.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:16 am

"Just a tip, try to show her how horrible your life will be without her."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:33 am

"Revealing her soft side." Zero whispered, a small smile creeping upon her lips.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:45 am

"if she has one."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:56 am

Drakeil helped Zero up, and he swung her on to his back, "I'm going to have to be careful with you now." She nodded as he took off into the sky and Blood followed with Yeraky. Noble turned to John and nodded, "Would you like to stick around with us?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:13 am

"I'd love to."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:19 am

She nodded her head, then spread her wings and took off into the sky flying.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:26 am

John whistled, and a strange creature appeared. It seemed to be a gigantic bird with a feathery ponytail. "This is Valefor."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:30 am

Noble turned and smiled, "Hello there."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:41 am

Valefor made a strange noise, like a mix of chirping and purring.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:48 am

The hound laughed quietly then flew off after the others.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:55 am

John leapt on to Valefor's neck.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 am

The others stood at the bottom of the mount as they stared up to Shirley and they turned to see John and Noble come in. Blood gave a bark and smiled, "Nice ride John."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:04 am

"Check this out. Valefor, prismatic beam.", John said. Velfor unleashed a colorful laser at the the ground that carved into it easily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:12 am

Noble peered down into the ground and smiled, "That's powerful."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next