Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:14 pm

Shirley walked forward. "state your business."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:19 pm

"She doesn't recgonize us?!" Blood snarled quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:28 pm

"I recognize you, Blood.", Shirley said, smiling. "State your business."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:42 pm

His blue eyes widen and Yeraky glanced to Zero who nodded, the female demon spoke up, "Shirely, we need you to come back with us."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:49 pm

"No.", shirley growled. "Never."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:55 pm

"Oh, we got on her nerves." The singer muttered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 1:14 pm

"Not just that. Here, I am worshipped and served hand and foot! Up on the surface, I'm practically nothing! I refuse to leave!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:47 am

"Shirley this is just another hellhole!" Blood growled, "Being stuck down here is not a joy ride, so get your rump down here!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:16 pm

(hey, mind checking out my new rp, 'Like Cats & Dogs'?)

"SILENCE!", Shirley shouted.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:19 pm

"Make me!" he snapped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:25 pm

Shirley snarled. "Insolent bugs like you must be exterminated.", she growled. "Malice, Murder, take care of them.", she said. The two demon knights nodded and drew their swords.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:32 pm

"I wonder who you even made it to Paradise with such a lack of nice attitude." His twin sighed.
"Being nice is a weakness." He growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Lilika got ready to fight. She got several arrows from the quiver on her back, and readied her bow.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:59 pm

Zero drew her scythes and growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Suddenly, a cloaked figure darted from the shadows and locked swords with the knights. He had one scimitar in each hand, and was deftly fending off attacks from both knights. "Hurry, run! I'll hold them off!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Noble bounded from the ground and grabbed Shirley by the collar of her shirt landing on the ground. Blood followed after and Zero glanced at the figure before follwing after Yeraky and Drakeil.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:07 pm

Shirley snarled. She formed a large fireball in her right hand and slammed it into Noble's chest.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:09 pm

The hound whined and she staggered backwards. Blood bounded foward and grabbed Shirley.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 2:16 pm

Shirley smiled. Her fist caught fire, and she unleashed several strong, fiery punches to Blood's face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:16 pm

He let go of her whining, and he shook his head side to side. Yeraky flew foward, in a blur, sword glowing.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:21 pm

The cloak figure began to show signs of weakiening, and began having trouble holding off the knights. "Run away, now! I can't hold off the knights much longer!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:27 pm

Zero ran towards them scythe glowing and she swung, "Back!" she snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:31 pm

One of the kngihts swung his sword hard, knocking the figure backwards, and then they both swung their swords at Zero, landing two succesful lsashes along Zero's face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 7:00 pm

She let out a yelp, falling to the ground, hands over her eyes as the warm liquid travled down on her face. She could taste the bitter, coppery taste, as it came around her muzzle and she laid there shivering as she knew Zero lost her eye sight right now.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:43 pm

The figure got to his feet and charged at the knights, locking swords once more. "You need to run away, now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next