Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:17 pm

Noble's blue eyes narrowed and ran to the darkest of spots leaving a trail of light as she ran around. Blood landed on a hill and watched his sister.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Several monsters still remained. One of them, a gigantic, black praying mantis-like creature, let out a hissing screech and leapt at Noble.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:03 pm

She stopped on her tracks startled and suddenly she hurled herself at him, her fur sticking out like spikes.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:09 pm

The creature withstood the attacks without recieving even a scratch. "You can't defeat the Macromantis.", a voice said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Noble skidded backwards and stood there growling. A sudden flash of white caught her attetion and a large moon like scythe swiped out of nowhere and hit the creature, but it clashes off and the scythe fell back, hitting the ground, end first. A familiar voice reached the hound's ears and her head tilted to the side, "Zero?" The scythe was pulled off and a glow appeared showing the face of a striped Hybrid wolf, with blue eyes, "Who else?" Blood and Yukyro appeared on either side of her.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:29 pm

"As I said, you cannot defeat the Macromanits.", the voice said. A man wearing unusual garb shot from the shadows, holding what appeared to be a glowing cruved blade. With one swing, he sliced the massive beast clean in half. "But I can."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Noble's blue eyes widen and she ran to Zero's side. The singer pulled her scythe from the ground and turned to the man, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:44 pm

"My name is Jaster Rogue. However, you may call me Desert Claw.", he said, sheathing his amazing sword. He wore strange clothes, and had an interesting birthmark on his left cheek.

(heres a pic : Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 Jaster4 )
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 7:46 pm

She gave a nod and turned to Blood and Noble, "Any luck?"
"Nope." they shook their heads.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 2:33 pm

"Are you searching for somebody?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 6:55 pm

"A girl with red hair, goes by Shirley." Zero spoke turning to him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:48 pm

"Haven't seen her. But, I know somebody who might be able to find her.", he said. He whistled, and a woman dressed in strange, jungle garb dropped out of nowhere. "This is Lilika."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:25 pm

"They're just starting to come out of nowhere." Blood muttered. Yeraky cackled and Noble shook her head, wings drooping. Zero bowed, "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 4:55 am

Lilika was silent. "She doesn't talk much.", Jaster said. "But she is one of the best warriors, trackers, or hunters you'll ever find."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:34 pm

Blood nodded his head, "Come on then. Let's go find the girl."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:37 pm

Lilika nodded. She smelled the air and took off running.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:00 pm

"Follow!" Yeraky bellowed. The twins took off with Zero trailing and the two as well.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:02 pm

Lilika soon stopped, as she stood before a gorge full of lava and hellfire.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Drakiel smirked, "What's this? Something I can swim in?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:37 pm

Lilika shook her head. She leapt over it, and motioned for the others to follow.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:30 pm

Zero mounted on to Noble and the hound sprung. The other three followed as they flew into the air.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:33 am

LIlika skidded to a stop in front of a raging inferno with a large mound in the center. On top of the mound was a throne, seated in which was Shirley!
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:59 pm

Blood bayed and barked as his sister stood beside him growling.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Shirley stood up. She was dressed in regal and demonic garb. She wore a robe of ebony and ruby, and held a staff of fire.

(her, plus the stuff I said: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 2269917062_b966ae9f2f )

She was flanked by two terrifying demon knights, holding human skulls and glowing swords. ( Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 DemonofFire )

"Who dares to come before Queen Fataliath?", the knights thundered.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:45 am

Drakiel cursed under his breath, nostrils flaring and Zero's blue eyes narrowed down, she reached behind her, getting her bow and a purple arrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next