Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 pm

Before Zero spoke the lizard turned towards the two and he smirked, "I'm the owner of this place, you can fight my best men my lady if you like." Two large ten foot tall black centaur men appeared in the ring holding battle axes and the singer gulped.
"It seems like Kirk and Grave want a battle, good luck." Relic chuckled. His ifngers snapped and before they knew it Zero and Shirley were in the cage with the two centaurs.
"No!" Noble yelped pressing her claws up against the cage.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 7:18 am

"Leave this to me, Zero.", Shirley said, smiling. She leapt up on to the shoulder of one of the centaurs, and began slashing with her scythes. Soon, the centaur's head hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:07 pm

Zero felt like vominting but she held it back and shook her head. The dead centaur disappeared into dust and the other one turned to Zero. He let out a raging howl and charged at her. Before his axe swiped a her she used the end of her scythe to jump up and miss him by two feet. He crashed into the air and walked backwards shaking his head. Zero landed on the ground and charged at him. Beofr he threw his axe, she delfected it and jumped up to land on his back. He bucked around for a while and before he threw her off Zero plunged her scythes down into his back where the spine was and she heard a loud crack as he fell on to side. The centaur twitched before he faded into dust and she sighed running a furry hand over her face. Relic stared gaped jaw and Noble turned to him, "Hand over the human." He nodded his head without question and scrambled off fumbling with his keys. The hellhound pressed her paws up against the cage and howled out loud. The crowd let out a cry as they saw the two centaurs defeated.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Shirley laughed. "I like it here.", she said. Caught up in the moment of the glory, she licked the centaurs blood from the blades of her scythes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm

Zero looked away from the frenzy and glanced at her bloody scythes. Relic came walking back to Noble turned to see Relic tugging Matty by a rope and placed the end in her mouth, "He's all yours. It was nice seeing the two fight, you think you can bring them back?"
"They're not coming back, sorry." He rolled his eyes then walked off muttering something. She turned to the two and barked, "Let's go! I'm not sticking around any longer!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:37 pm

"Actually, that was pretty fun...", Shirley whispered to Noble.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

The hellhound threw her a glare and Zero smiled. Once they came outside Drakeil was standig beside Blood and Marcus.
"Ready to get going? We don't have much time." the male hellhound asking.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2010 6:42 pm

"Can't we stay a little longer?", Shirley whined. "I was having so much fun!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 am

"DreamEater isn't going to hold the portal open for long." Blood snarled.
"Because he's dead." a demon lizard appeared from the shadows snarling. Other demons began to close them in and Noble turned her head to face him, "Why?!" He tossed a lifeless corpse into the ground and her bloody red eyes widen. A cloaked figure laid there as a large scar ran down his back. She looked up at the lizard and he chuckled, "Satan has been observing you and now he thinks we should punish you for helping the humans."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:21 am

Marcus laughed. Shirley took out the Draconator, and Marcus readied his Heavenshredder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:30 am

"Don't even dare to try." he smirked, "Since Satan has gifted those instruments he can have them destroyed with a snap of his fingers since he left his signature on it." Drakeil snarled holding out his wheel and two demons lunged at him, pinning him and strangling him on the ground.
"Drakeil!" Noble yelped. Blood was about to lunge at them but a rose vine lashed across his back and he yelped rolling away from them.
"Enough! Since Misery can't take you back in we're going to place you all with Mourn." the lizard spoke.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:35 am

Shirley growled. "Then we can use our own instruments.", she said. She took the pick of destiny from her pocket and readied to use it.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 am

"No!" Noble howled. The lizard snarled and pointed a hand and before they knew it a small crow flew down taking the Pick of Destiny and flying off with it in his beak. It flew downwards and landed on the lizard's held out arm.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:48 am

Shirley held out her hand, and the pick returned to her." Nice try. I dabble in magic, and I enchanted it.", she said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:56 am

The bird cawed in dismay and the lizard snarled then spoke, "Play that and every demon within hearing range dies, including your guides."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:03 am

Shirley growled. "THen I'd advise Noble and Blood to leave for a short while.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:17 am

"We are not going to leave you." Drakeil snarled, he drew his weapons, "These guys are the best litenuats of Satan. They have un believeable powers." Noble and Blood stood beside each other snarling, fur bristled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:50 am

"But the pick of destiny will kill them. And it'll kill you, two, if you don't leave."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 11:52 am

"We'll fight to the death." Blood answered. Noble along with Drakeil nodded their heads as they kept their eyes on the enemies.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:01 pm

Very well.", Shirley said, putting away the pick. She took out her scythes.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 pm

Zero pulled out one but it began to glow and a transparent figure of a crescent moon appreared glowing on it. Black markings began to appear one by one on them and she blinked at it.
"Soul's Scythe!" one of the demons bayed. One of Shirley's scyhtes began to glow too but a black crescent moon appeared on it and slowly white marks began to appear on it.
"Spirit's Scythe as well!" another one yelped. Noble had forgotten she had acess to the legendary weapons and ended up taking those sychtes with a matching pair.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:06 pm

"This thing is magic? AWESOME!", Shirley said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:41 pm

Without a command Zero charged at the lizard demon and he smirked. Before her scythe hit him, he leapt drawing a chain with two large blades at the end. He swung it at her and she jumped out of the way swinging up into the air, Zero landed on the ground and swung her scythe. His large tail came up and deflected it. He snarled lunged at her and she held up her scythe having him smack into it. He let out a cry and crumpled to the ground. Noble shook her head and howled, "Zero! Watch out! Void is no easy opponent!"
"What?!" she asked as demons began to attack the hellhound twins, Drakeil, Matty, Marcus, and Shirley. Before the female hellhound replied Void knocked Zero off of her feet having her all on to the ground. She cried out falling to the ground and he swung his blades around then threw them at her, she rolled to the side but one of the blades ran across her side and Zero let out a howl of pain. Void ran towards her drawing a jagged katana and before he brought it down she held up her scythe and he snarled in dismay as the large weapon kept him from killing the weak demon. Her blue eyes glowed a pure hatred for the demons that threatened to kill her and she wasn't going to let him. She swung her blade and sent him flying. Void seemed to bounce off of an invisible wall and hurtle toward her. Zero brought up her scythe and the two weapons clashed. Once he landed the two began to swing at one another with sparks flying as metal met with metal. Blood lunged at a crow demon as it was about to attack his twin and Noble attacked a demon looking bobcat. Drakeil swung around his weapon as he fought with two very ugly looking ones that appeared to be half snake half ant.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:52 pm

Matty and Marcus growled as they watched while shirley and Zero fouhgt the demons. "We need to help.", Marcus said. "Aye, but what can we do, mate?", Matty said.; "We have sacred instruments.", Marcus said, shrugging. "Rock n roll!", Matty said, smirking. Marcus began shredding on the Heavenshredder, and Matty conjured his holy drums and began playing alongside Marcus. The sound of the holy instruments made several demons hiss and recoil.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 6:55 pm

Noble, Blood, and Drakeil all cringed to the music as they stood there trying to help fight but they fought the pain and stood. Some of their opponents screamed at the pain and collapsed into the ground. Void snarled at the sound but with Zero distracted for the moment, his tail lashed out and hit her across the face. She yelped flying back three meters ebfore crashing into a tree having it snap into two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next