Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Shirley sighed. She clsoed her eyes and took advantage of her solitude by practicing a song she had been working on.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:02 pm

It seemed like fifteen long minutes to Zero before Noble finally found the door and pawed it, "In here, but they locked it. Where are those keys?" she murmured turning her head from side to side looking for the silver tools hanging on a hook somewhere. As the bloodhound was busy looking for them, Zero pulled out a hairpin from her pocket and walked over to the door fiddling with the lock, once she heard a satisfying click, Noble turned her head to see the teen push the door open as she placed away the pin, "Many years of breaking into my older's brother room. I'm so good at it." The canine rolled her eyes then trotted over to the door pushing it more further.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Shirley looked up to see Zero and Marcus. "Thank god you guys found me!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:32 pm

"Let's get moving, this place is ginvg me the creeps." Noble murmured turning the Zero. The female singer nodded and gave a small wave, "Come on you guys let's hurry out, we need to hurry up and find Matty." Skrai's Wings fluttered it's wings and floated up twirling around then zipping out of the cave.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 5:42 pm

Shirley nodded. "I'd love to leave.", she said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 12:57 pm

Noble nodded then pointed down the cave, "Zero lead the front, I'll watch from the back." She nodded then ran down towards the opening as she can hear the beating of Skrai's Wings. Before she even stepped out of the cave, Blood stood there with the small metalic invetion on his head. Zero let out a startled scream. His red eyes widen and he spoke in a low voice, "Be quiet child. Noble told me about you, nothing alike from all the creatures in here."
"No duh! I'm human, aside from my bandmates as well, almost everything here in hell is made up of something!" she stammered. He snorted then sprouted a pair of shadowy black wings, "I came because my twin doesn't have enough room for the other girl to sit upon her back."
"You're-" she began but was cut off.
"We're not from hell kid, we're secret spies from above. If anybody finds out, we're finished and it goes for you all as well." he answered. For a moment Zero can see a huge bright blue wolf taking placing of Blood with white wings, but she shook her head and saw the same old bloodhound. The singer sighed then Skrai's Wings settled upon her hat as Zero stood beside the male bloodhound.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm

"Sweet. I get to ride on a hellhound.", Shirley said, smiling. "i had a dream like that once."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:45 pm

Blood raised an eye as he heard Shirley and he shook his head, "Get on." Noble sprouted her own wings and Zero mounted the female bloodhound. Skrai's Wings took off from her hat and flew around the group, ready.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Shirley climbed on to Blood's back, and marcus climbed on to Noble with Zero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:41 pm

The two bloodhound nodded to one another and took off flying into the skies. Skrai's Wings followed after them and Zero turned to it, "The last location. Find our friend please." It flew from side to side then took off zipping across the sky. The twins picked up the pace and flew after it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 4:07 pm

"Let's get Matty.", Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 6:49 pm

It didn't take long for Skrai's Wings to find the last location and it swirled around a very old but large black warehouse. The windows were all shattered as the glass sprayed from the floor and chanting came from inside the warehouse. The hellhounds landed in front of the building as Noble's ears twitched and her wings disappeared into dust as Blood's thinned out.
"This isn't good." His twin murmured.
"It's the cage fights, but what is Satan thinking of putting him here?" Blood snorted.
"To be torn to shreds, probably prettifying the poor thing then tossing him out into the ring to be fresh kill." Noble sighed shaking her head.
"What are we to do?" Zero asked dismounting the female hellhound. The canine looked up at the warehouse with a thoughtful look and turned to face the teen, "Drakeil is going to get us out of this mess."
"A spy too?" Zero gasped quietly.
"Yea, but his history is not very well his father and mother were from hell but they didn't know how they got the good genes in him, and they threw him out because of that ever since he's been outcaste till Blood found him and brought him to Paradise. He used to a pure black dragon with bone chilling red eyes, but the leader of our world was kind to give him a chance and start all over. Drakeil was sent with us to watch over hell to make sure Satan wasn't doing any funny business and when we came here, Azreal along with Kirin captured us, and we didn't fight back as we knew the two were guardians among this place. We stayed loyal like very good 'pets' and Drakeil somehow obtained powers from his master able to do things no normal dragon can do, ever since you guys came here when our masters left us in their place we planned over a escape to get you all out, and it won't be easy but it will take a lost of risk, and you get the point." Noble answered she turned to Blood who began to spoke, "Sister if we are to go in, what about the humans? What will the demons do if they caught a waft of them and start a riot?"
"Good idea," she murmured, "What if we can turn them into some demons ourselves for a little bit while trying to find the kiddo?" As they spoke Skrai's Wings flew around the sky as it was in search of the blue dragon when a large shadow zipped over it the small invention settled upon Zero's head and the singer looked up to see the long dragon flew downwards to land on the ground. Drakeil turned from hellhound to hellhound and finally stare down at the teens, "Well, I'm here to help, I hope you guys got a plan."
"Sorta." The twin hellhounds replied.
"Oh great." He huffed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:14 pm

'I refuse to even take on the appearance of a demon.", Marcus said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 pm

Blood let out a groan walking away muttering something under his breath and Noble turned to Marcus, "Fine then, Shirley and Zero is coming in then with me." Skrai's Wings flew off of Zero's hand and perched on Marcus’'s shoulder knowing it won’t be able to go in. Drakeil gave a small huff and changed into a young man with light blue skin, dark blue hair and sharp green eyes he nodded at them while holding a large circle that was edge in a huge silver blade, "I'll be inside waiting for you." He walked inside the warehouse and Blood turned to the guitar player and smirked, "You're stuck with me then." Noble shook her head then turned to the girls, "Zero you okay with this?"
"If it's for a friend, why not." She smiled. The hellhound nodded and had a small black and white stripped necklace appear in the singer's hands, "Put it on and it will change into anything you want to be, just make sure you blend with the whole scary thing." Zero nodded her head and placed it on. She disappeared into a swirl of black smoke and quickly came out to be a medium sized furry canine human. White stripes appeared over her face when her transformation was done and her eyes were still the soft light blue but they seem to have a glow to it. She looked at her paws and tail then at Noble who was smiling, "Perfect, and now for the weapons." Black metallic armor appeared on Zero's body and two bloody red scythes.
"Child does weapons are no play toys, so be careful." Blood spoke up. She nodded her head clashing the two weapons hearing the clink of sharp metal, "Nice."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:28 pm

"I'd practice my guitar, but the sound would give me away to the demons inside.", Marcus said to himself. He decided to ponder why the heck this was happening to him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:38 pm

"True." Blood spoke. Noble nodded her head and turned to Shirley, "Are you ready, we can't have Drakeil waiting for us for so long?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:51 pm

"Good luck.", Marcus said. Shirley nodded. "I'm ready. You guys gonna make me a demon, too?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:03 pm

Noble had a necklace appeared in Shirley's hand and the hellhound smiled, "Go on ahead."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 pm

"Nice.", Shirley said. She transformed into a fox-like creature, beautiful and terrifying at the same time. "How's this?", she said, smirking.

Here's a pice:

Spoiler:

Last edited by sora22 on Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 4:29 pm

"Good, you'll have the same weapons as Zero." Noble smiled. The same two large scythes appeared in Shirley's hand and the same black armor appeared on her body. Blood nodded his head then turned to Marcus, "Come here kid, we’ll be hiding in the shadows." Noble turned to her twin and spoke, "We'll be inside if we don’t come out in two hours come in and get us." Blood nodded his head and his twin walked over the warehouse doors with Zero carrying her scythes across her back.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:57 am

"Good luck.", Marcus said. Shirley smirked. "With my skills, we won't need luck."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 8:54 pm

"Strange things happen child." Noble snorted, "You'll need it because you never know what you're going to go up against." Blood closed his eyes and two large wings appeared from behind him but they weren't attached to his back. They surrounded the male hellhound and Marcus gathering them into the hidden shadows. Zero pushed the doors open and she was looking down into a cage with Drakeil fighting off a two headed demon as they snickered at him trying to lunge out with their meaty hands. He threw his blade wheel and it cut through the demon having him poof into dust. His weapon came back and Drakeil bowed as the crowds chanted his name. He turned his head slightly to see Noble with Zero and Shirley. Drakeil turned to them quickly pointing a 'west' direction and he disappeared into a cloud of black smoke. The female hellhound nodded her head and turned to the two, "Let's make this fast."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 5:10 am

In the west direction, Matty was going up against a medusa, and actually managed to take her down. He was a master of the martial arts, and was very fast in avoiding her stony glare.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:17 pm

Noble came to to another cage pressing her claws up against it and saw Matty in there, "Found him you two." Zero came up to the hellhound and sighed, "Let's pull him out."
"Nu-uh my friends! If you want him out, you fight for his freedom!" a lizard snapped coming up to them. Noble turned to see a large green lizard standing there on his two legs and she snorted, "Relic, nice to see you!" The lizard gasped and shook his head, "Noble! Where's Blood?!"
"Attending to private buisness. So can we get him please?" she asked growling.
"Well..."he gulped, "Same rules apply. It can be a single battle or double, your choice." he stammered shaking slightly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:10 pm

"i can take you down in an instant.", Shirley said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next