Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:33 am

"But maybe..." Noble whispered.
"Maybe what?" Zero asked getting off from her bed.
"I can form image of where your friends are. If I get a clue where they are, I can get to them if I'm not restricted from the area, but they might end up staying with Torment in his cells underground. The DreamEaters are mean when it comes to taking care of prisioners." the hellhound answered. Noble looked around the room and found a mirrior on a nightstand by the bed, she grabbed it with her teeh slowly placing it to the ground and she placed the tip of her paw into her mouth. She bit hard into it, letting blood seep from it and land on the mirror. For a moment Zero felt a cold wind sweep through the room and she turned to see the small hand held mirrior, enlarge and break into three parts. The images looked fuzzy at first but then it cleared, and the images appeared to turn out being her friends.
"Marcus! Matty! Shirley!" she cried out. Noble's eyes narrowed as the placed didn't seem to be familar at all to her, she pawed Zero's leg, "I can't pinpoint their location I'm sorry but you can communicate with them, and again sorry they won't be able to hear, but they get to hear you." The singer nodded her head slowly then spoke, "Hey you guys can you hear me?!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 5:17 pm

Matty turned around. "Crikey! where are ya, sheila?!", he said, looking around him. SHirley looked around. "GET ME OUT OF HERE, ZERO!!! IT'S AWFUL AND GIRLY!", she shouted. Marcus looked around him. "If this is just a demon screwing with me, I'm gonna kick your ass!", he said angrily.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:10 pm

Ooc\\
I meant can't see but can hear.
>o>;;
Epic Fail!

Bic//
"Human calm down." Noble snorted. She turned to the nightstand and walked over to it, pulling off a dull silver metal ball and murmured, "Skrai's Wings activate." From the small ball it grew a long devil's tail abd small short wings. It began to float and the thing flew around the room in a buzz, flapping it's wings. Zero stared at it amazed and smiled, "Such a small lively thing."
"Skrai's Wings is suppose to be a small invetion made by Midnight, she's a creative gal, anyway this small thing is suppose to lead us to anywhere we ask it too or know where certain things are." Noble answered as it settled upon Zero's head. The singer looked up at it in awe as such a small thing can have much knowledge of hell in it.
"Go on and give a try." the bloodhound urged. Zero nodded and spoke up, "Bring me to my friends." The small thing flew out of the window and across the redden sky.
"It's leading us, come on." Noble grew larger and large wings sprouted from her back. She stared at awe as the bloodhound just grew 'em but without another word, Noble grabbed Zero throwing her on to her back and launching herself out from the window. Zero got startled at the sudden take off but then relaxed and looked around all of hell. She looked ahead to see Skrai's Wings zipping across the sky and the winged hellhound followed after it.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:19 pm

(You do know that they're all in different parts of hell. Matty, marcus ,and Shirley are several miles apart)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 pm

Ooc\\
Oh I so knew that.
-headdesk-

Bic//
Skrai's Wings veered downwards into a place then to another direcetion and one more. Noble blinked as she thought the thing ws acting up and she knew at the gestures, "They're not together in a small place."
"Dang." Zero murmured. The small silver ball danced around in the sky and Noble barked out, "To the furtherst one." Skrai's Wings did a backflip and flew off. The bloodhound followed after it zooming through the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 3:57 pm

SAtan observed this occurring, and smiled. "tHis will be the entertainment I needed...", he said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:52 am

Noble landed in front of an run down church and her wings dissolved into black dust falling all around her. Zero hopped off of her back and stood in front of it and looked at the doors, chains elcosing the knobs.
"One of them is inside." the singer whispered walking towards the doors. She pulled at the chains hoping for them to loosen up but nothing happened. Noble walked over to them and tugged at it, finally hearing a clink and the rusted chains rattle to the ground. The two looked at one another alarmed, and Zero pushed them open slowly. The bloodhound tensed up slightly in case they could be walking into a trap.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:25 pm

Marcus heard distant, like rusted chains falling to the ground. "Who's there?", he said, readying the Heavenshredder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

"Marcus!" Zero yelped. Noble glanced around the ruined churched and her nose scrunched up as she slowly followed after the singer who was heading towards the guitar player. On sight of his weapon, she froze in her tracks and backed up to stay close to the doors.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 pm

"Thank God you found me! I couldn't get out of here!", marcus said, putting away the Heavenshredder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:02 pm

"I've couldn't done it without Noble there." Zero said waving a hand towards the female hellhound. The large canine looked up at Marcus then her attetion turned away towards the opened doors.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

"Really?", Marcus said. "Then I am in debt to you, Noble.", Marcus said, bowing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:31 pm

She turned to him and snorted, "Let's get moving both of you, I don't feel comfortable around this part of hell." When she was about to walk in Skrai's Wings flew in, the marks on it glowing a bright red and Noble's eyes widen, "Hide the both of you!" Dust began to fall from the ceiling as the bloodhound looked around nervous.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 6:35 pm

Marcus hid as soon as Noble gave the command, but readied the Heavenshredder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 6:16 pm

The ground rumbled slightly and Noble though everything was calm till the roof of the church was ripped off and she was face to face with a large ogre. His large beady green eyes looked down at her and he swung a club down smashing the half back of the church almost hitting the bloodhound, but she disappeared and reappeared beside Marcus and Zero, "I gotta get the both of you out of here before big guy here haves you two for lunch." She panted.
"No kidding." The singer coughed as dust covered her clothing. Skrai's Wings frantically flapped its metallic wings as it flew around in circles patiently waiting for it's next command. Noble looked up to see the ogre look around since she disappeared and she knew they weren't going to have much time before he brings the whole church crashing down on all of them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 5:34 am

"Wait, I think I know what to do.", Marcus said. He leapt up on to the ogre's shoulder and checked around. He positioned himself in front of its ear, and played a killer solo on the Heavenshredder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 6:56 pm

The ogre let out a terrible cry as he heard the song blast into his ears. He began to sway around as the song was slowly killing him. Noble threw Zero on to her back and jumped up to catch Marcus by the collar of his leather jacket, throwing him on her back.
"Hold on!" she yelped landing on to the ground and dashing out of church as the ogre fell inside, having the walls slowly collapse all around them, letting the bloodhound have a few minutes before the humans suffered death as nothing really affected her since her kind were mostly made of shadows.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:24 am

"I'm conflicted. I hated that defiled church, with it's numerous Saatanic emblems and mockeries of the holy Trinity, but I am sad to see any church be destroyed...", Marcus said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:42 pm

"I'm sorry kid, but I rather see it destroyed then see the both of you dead." Noble panted as she ran away from the now ruined church. Skrai's Wings flew through a cloud of dust as it followed after the speedy bloodhound. Zero turned her head to hear the beating of metallic wings and she smiled at it landed in her hands. She ran a finger down its tail, and the thing fluttered it's wings, "Good boy, now lead us to the next stop, the closet one from this distance." Skrai's Wings took off from her head and flew ahead of Noble leading them in a direction heading northward. The female canine let out a disapproving grunt, and grew a pair of black wings. She took a big leap, making contact with the floor, before spreading them out and soaring into the red skies.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:13 am

Marcus looked around. He noticed Skrai's Wings. He had no idea what it was, but it had helped find him.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 7:50 pm

The small metallic invention flew around Noble, Zero, and Marcus as the female bloodhound followed Skrai's Wings direction. The thing stopped in midair for a moment swinging its little devil tail around. The bloodhound swooped up beside it and stared at Skrai's Wings as it stayed there, thinking it is lost. But before Zero spoke to give another command, the thin began to spiral downwards and Noble flew upwards a bit then pointed her nose downwards and hurtled towards the ground really fast, wings tucked in. When Skrai's Wings reached the ground it began to circle a large cave and Noble landed letting her wings turn into dust. Zero looked confused but the bloodhound untangled her thoughts, "This cavern may look odd, but it has many doors to many places. One of your other friends is here, but I don't which one. By the way how many more kiddos in the group?"
"Two." The singer answered dismounting the Noble. Skrai's Wing landed on Zero's head and the female teen smiled as the wings slowly brushed against her white hat. The canine came over to the front of the cave sniffing the ground and her nose scrunched up, "The scent of demons stale but some manage to get in without any scent so the both of you will have to stay close."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:42 am

"If their prisons are their nightmares ,like mine was, then we should look for a black and white door which will lead to Matty, and a super-girly door that will lead to Shirley.", Marcus said. He knew his bandmates very well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:21 pm

Noble sighed shaking her head, "It won't be easy kid. All of these doors are the same, the only thing that will be able to have me on a trail is by scent, and do you have anything I can track by either one of them?" Zero pulled something from a pocket on her jeans and held out a red bracelet, "It's something Shirley left in my house the other time; I've always been forgetting to give it back to her."
"And you kiddo, got anything from the other one?" Noble asked turning to Marcus.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:36 pm

"Yeah.", he said. He pulled a pair of drumsticks from his back pocket. "THeir Matty's spares. I hold on to 'em, cuz he'd probably lose 'em."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Noble walked over to the two sniffing both items one at a time and she walked over to the cave sniffing the ground. Her ears twitched and she picked up her head, "Seems like the female is here, I can smell her scent on the ground." Zero placed the bracelet in the pocket and nodded her head, "Le's go then." The canine nodded too and walked into the cave followed by Zero.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next