Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 am

Ooc\\
Nope.
XP
I listen to such a bizzare genre of music.

Bic//
Zero was back to her original self as the demon spell wore off from the necklace and glanced at the others who watched them, she winked at them before turning to the others, smiling, "Let's rock!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:07 am

(i imagine that Zero's voice is just like the lead singer, Kimberly's)

"How about a bit of All Nightmare Long?", Marcus suggested. "'Ell yeah, let's do it!", Matty said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:18 am

"Fine with me!" She nodded.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:21 am

Marcus and Matty started playing. As the song progressed, more and more demons were forced to surrender and retreat, until, aat the end, only Shirley remained. She laughed, and took out the Draconator. "I stil lhave the Pick of Destiny, mind you, but i've changed the enchantment. It now destroys humans and angels.", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:37 am

Noble and Blood snarled, slowly getting up and Azreal gave a low growl.
"You guys!" Yeraky cried out, "It's too dangerous!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 am

"You wanna rock, huh? Then let's rock!", Shirley said, playing several chords with the Pcik.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:48 am

Drakeil took off from the ground along with Yeraky as they headed towards Shirley, teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:51 am

Marcus and Matty covered their ears and fell to the ground as Shirley played.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:55 am

Noble and Blood came over to the three as they landed on the ground and Zero came over to them. The two bloodhounds wings enlarged and covered the small group in, enclosing them within their wings made of shadows.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:59 am

Shirley stopped playing and took out her scythes, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:04 am

"Oh no!" Azreal yelled. The bloodhounds stepped back, their large wings disappearing, and they snarled at her, teeth bared.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:06 am

Shirley charged at Azreal, attacknikg quickly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:20 am

"My hounds!" She yelled. They flew towards her changing into scythes and she began to attack back, slashing from left to right.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:28 am

Shirley smiled and took each blow with barely a scratch.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:00 pm

She threw the scyhtes, the hounds changing back to themselves and Azreal drew a wicked black sword with a golden hilt and a small onyx hunting knife.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:02 pm

Shirley smiled and attacked again.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:17 pm

"Azreal!" Blood howled.
"Don't worry about me, get them out of here!" She snapped.

Skrai's Wings flew over to Zero and it landed in her hands, changing into a golden scythe with black curves and lines running all over the handle.
"Oh my god, it's a weapon too." She murmured quietly staring at her relfection from the blade.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Shirley smiled and attacked Zero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:40 am

She let out a small startled squeak and got up on to her two legs to attack back with the scythe that Skrai's Wings changed into.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:25 pm

Shirley smiled and evaded all of Zer's attacks. "Come on, Zero. We both know you can't fight with a scythe."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:03 am

'Grandma, I need your guidance and strenght, show me the path of a female warrior!' Zero thought frantically. Back before she joined the band her grandma would teach her how to defend and fight with many weapons, this was passed down from female to female. She could use those skills now, but it had been a while. Suddenly a strange power filled her body and she swung the scythe around in a fighting manner.
"Whoa." She whispered, then held the golden scythe and wings sprouted from the end, Zero held it and Noble bayed, "The Queen is watching over you!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Shirley growled. "Your granny can't hlep you now, fool!", she said, smiling. She attacked maliciously and relentlyessly.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:59 am

Zero began to be defensive not fighting back but blocking off attacks, Azreal came to help and she drew her own scythe which was in a wicked purple color, "Leave her alone!" the fallen angel snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:00 pm

Shirley laughed. "Like you can fight me and live!", she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:14 pm

Noble came in to the fight and she changed into her demon form, two swords appearing in each hand, "Shirley! Zero doesn't want to this, but she had no choice!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 29 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next