Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 5:54 pm

Marcus rushed over to the cell where Noble and Zero were being held. He worked to pick the lock, when a large demon rushed over. "Hey.", he snarled.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:00 pm

Drakiel let out a snarl and ran towards the demon.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:18 pm

The demon raised his right hand and fired a blast of dark magic at Drakiel. "Dammit... I't King Death."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:20 pm

The dragon let out a cry and fell to the ground, making the ground rumble. Zero screamed out his name and Yeraky whipped his head to see the blue dragon the floor.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:24 pm

The demon snarled. "Leave now, or you will die."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Blood landed on the ground not far away from them and so did Yeraky. They stood there and the hellhound spoke, "Or what?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:30 pm

"You will die if you stay here."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:32 pm

He turned to see his twin standing her cage looking down at them as he quickly gave a gesture too Zero who seemed to be going as pale as a sheet of paper.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:33 pm

"Please, let them out! Zero is going to die soon!", Marcus pleaded. "I'm afraid I can't."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:35 pm

"Why not?" Blood growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 6:38 pm

"I am under direct orders."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:20 pm

Without notcie Yeraky sprung foward, claws unsheated. They caught into the chain of Noble's cage hanging from the wall and it snapped falling to the ground. She let out a startled yelp, but saw a small hole and broke through running towards Zero in a break neck speed.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 pm

King Death held up a hand, and al arge wall of darkness slamemd into Noble, pushing her back into the cell, and closing the hole.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:27 pm

She let out a howl, pressing her claws into the cage, sticking her snout out, teeth bared, "Hurry up you guys! Get her out!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Sion threw a gas mask into the cell. "Get this on Zero."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:32 pm

"Oh hell!" she growled. She bit one end and tossed it towards Yeraky who flew down to catch it and he came to pale human, carefully placing it on. He heard a small gasp from her and a coughing fit before she shook her head to be face to face with the black dragon, "Oh god! I thought I was going to be dead!" He chuckled, "Not on our watch."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:34 pm

King Death sighed. "Thank you for that. I can't bear to see anybody else die."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Blood and Drakiel turned heads confused at King Death.
"Wha?" they moaned.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:43 pm

"I can't bear any more death."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:31 pm

"But aren't you King Death?" Yeraky muttered landing on the ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:33 pm

"Indded I am. King Death, Slave to the evil of Dark Kaoz."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 5:59 pm

"Dark Kaoz?" Blood whined, "I should've took my time learning who's in hell, but I wanted to go on with the mission."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 pm

"Dark Kaoz isn't a person. It is a type of magic.", Sion said. "It tempts the weak and power-hungry with promises of amazing power.It then twists the mind, body, heart, and soul and makes you into its slave."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Yeraky's eyes widen, "My uncle has fallen into the same condition you mention about." Noble pawed the bars, "Hello?!"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:16 pm

King Death turned to Noble. "Silence."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next