Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:20 pm

"I know. But I've always wanted to fight her."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:28 pm

"How much more weirder can humans get?," Azreal growled then turned to Zero, "No offense."
"None taken, doesn't matter right now." She answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:39 pm

Shirley smirked. "But I'll take on all three of you."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:18 am

"Fine with me." Noble growled under her breath.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:27 am

Shgirley smiled and attacked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:37 am

Zero stood in between Azreal and Noble as the three fought all together, sending attacks from left to right.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 am

Shirley fended off all attacks while dealing many of her own.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:49 am

Zero dropped down low, kicking Shirley's legs, sweeping off of her own two feet on to the ground.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:54 am

Shirley smiled. She kicked Zero away from her, and continued attacking Azreal and Noble.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:01 am

She gave a small grunt as Shirley kicked her and Blood came running over to make sure she was fine.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:05 am

Shirley continued her onslaught. several demons appeared and joined her.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:14 am

"Crap." The male hellhound sighed. He changed into his demon form along with Yeraky and Drakiel, they lunged into the fight. Kirin had got Zero up to her feet and brought her over to where Marcus and Matty were, "Stay here." the Sorcerer said then ran off to join the fight.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:22 am

Marcus smirked. He snapped his fingers, and a large sword appeared in his hand. He joined the battle as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:27 am

"Oh my god." She sighed shaking her head. Her eyes turned to see Noble reaching into a pouch tied around her waist, and throw a necklace at her, "Wear it!" Zero got up to grab it and this time it was different, it had a purple coil going around the green tear drop necklace.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:33 am

Matty snapped his fingers, and a barrier of wind formed around him and Zero.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:40 am

It whipped up all around she closed her eyes a bit before opening and she saw the group fighting for them. Drakiel and Yeraky attacked together back to back as Kirin fought by him self but a blue figure was beside him, something made from his magic. Azreal, Blood, and Noble all stuck together fighting.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:50 am

Shirley and the demons fought viciously and furiously.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 am

"We can't kill her, what if the real Shirley is in there?" Noble grunted as she fought.
"We'll try but if we can't we got no choice." Azreal answered.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:57 am

'I AM the real Shirley!", she shouted, as she continued to fight.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:04 am

"Then what's wrong with you?!" Blood growled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:09 am

"I am Demonspawn!", she screeched.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:32 am

"And I'm a freak!" Blood snarled back, meanting it for her, making a mocking sound of his voice.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:37 am

Shirley smirked and continued to attack.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:44 am

"Come on Shirley, get to your senses, you never meant to be here in the first place!" Azreal snarled.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:46 am

Shirley snarled and kept attacking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next