Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 pm

"Your move." Relic murmured. Noble nodded as she tensed up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:03 pm

The dice tumbled and landed on a 5. "Move."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:54 pm

She took in a deep breath and began to move foward.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:57 pm

Suddenly, spikes shot up around Noble. "Be weary of the trapped spaces."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:06 pm

She gave a startled step-back and closed her eyes before disappearing into the ground as a large black shadow. Noble apeared on the ground again as her self and looked back at the trap before stoppping after five steps.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:08 pm

Shirley smiled. A large card appeared. "Wall of flames. Roll ten or higher to survive.", Shirley said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:23 pm

The bloodhound gave a low grumble and turned to the dice to see it thrown by a force.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:26 pm

"3.", Shirley said. "Better dodge fast.", she said. A wall of flames appered, rushing towards Noblw.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:07 pm

Her wings unfurled, shooting out from her back and the hound leaped up over the flames as they licked the tip of her tail and Noble spun over them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 pm

The flames dissipated. "veryt good."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:50 am

She landed, wings diseappering and Noble turned around to face the others as they tensed too.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 5:35 pm

The dice tumbled once more. "7."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:55 pm

"Who got eleven?" Relic whispered to Blood.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:59 pm

(I don't remember.)

"Whoever's next, go."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Ooc\\
THe dice tumbled once more. "11.' "I'll take that.", Marcus volunteered
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Marcus stepped forward seven spaces, awidly leaping over spining blades and spikes. He caught a few arrows and snapped tem in half before stopping. "Treasure trove. Roll 3 or higher and advance twelve spaces.", the card read. The dice tumbled and landed on twelve. Marcus msirked and moved another twelve spaces.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:21 pm

Noble watched him past by and she can feel her twin's catious nerves wracking him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:25 pm

a large fire pit opened up in front of Marcus. "Gates of Tartarus have opened.", Shirley stated. "Fight for your life, Marcus.", she said. Several skeletal oldiers leapt from the pit and charged at Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Yeraky wanted to lunge foward but Kirin, Zero, and Azreal held the black dragon by the wings along with Drakiel.
"Damnit." He snorted turning to the others behind them as they too were worried.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:40 pm

"And if any of your friends helps you with this, you lose, and i get your soul.", Shirley said, smiling. Marcus growled. "But I don't have a weapon!", he protested. Shirley sighed and snapped her fingers. A broadsword appeared in Marcus's hands. "There.", she said. Marcus swung the sword at one of the skeletons, and it imediately disintegrated
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 2:08 pm

"How's Relic going to fight?" Zero murmured.
"He's clever, he has his ways." The fallen angel spoke up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 2:18 pm

Marcus growled and cracked his knuckles. He punched the skull off of one of the skeletons, and went off in a flurry of martial arts.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:41 pm

"This game looks all right to me." Zero murmured.
"For now." Yeraky snorted.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 5:43 pm

As the last enemy fell, the dice tumbled again. "11."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:20 am

Ooc\\
The dice tumbled once more. "10. That goes to one of my demons."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next