Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:05 pm

"And the reason that it destroyed my faith was because they were murdered by a GODDAMN PRIEST!!", he said angrily. "And the day after, I commited my first sin, by strangling that evil man."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Zero flinched and she prayed silently for the two hellhounds to show up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:54 pm

He smiled. "And for years afterwards, I hid my growing fury, hatred, anger, spite, and resentment of all religion behind my faithful, goody-two-shoes facade. But now, I am free!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:09 pm

"Shirley!" Blood howled.
"Can you hear us?!" Noble barked from a hill.

Drakiel stood close by, claws clenching the ground as he watched Marcus from a close distance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:28 pm

Blood and Noble's barks and howls were answered by another screeching noise.

Marcus smiled slightly and turned to Satan. "Thank you.", he said. "You're... welcome?", he said. "But you're not.", Marcus said, smirking. He pulled a small silver pistol from his pocket and shot Satan in the face.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:30 pm

The two twins glanced at one another then ran towards the source of the sound.

Drakiel's eyes widen.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:34 pm

Suddenly, the area was full of screeching noises, coming from every direction, surrouding Noble and Blood with sound.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:14 pm

"This is hopeless!" the twins cried together. Blood sucked in some air and let out a blood curling howl, soon Noble joined him.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:24 am

The screeches increaed in volume in proportion with the howling.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:29 pm

They calmed down and her ears flatened, "This isn't normal."
"Should we?" her twin asked turning. She gave a sigh and lifted her paw to her chest fur, she pulled out a red gem attached to a silver chain, and Noble pulled it. A white mist escape and surronded her, her black fur faded into a brilliant white and she grew a pair of angelic wings and her red eyes turned to a shining blue. Blood did the same thing and he had the same transformation as his sister. A soft glowed came off from their fur and the two twins glanced at one another.
"We're so going to die here in hell. We alreayd gave ourselves away." Blood snorted.
"It doesn't matter, we just gotta find Shirely." Noble murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:32 pm

Several strange creatures emerged. they appeared to have once been human, long ago. But they had been tormented and tortured, and their skin had become black, they were straved and had hardly any substnace to them other than skin and bones, their eyes had been ripped out, leaving empty holes, and their mouths were forever stuck in an expression of terror. "Are...are you angels?", one of them asked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Blood glanced wairly at his twin and she seemed to smile, "Yes we are from above, what is it you seek?"
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:13 am

"Salvation....please!", another said. "Please, save us from this horrible place!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

"Pray gave us no limitation to our power." Noble murmured. Blood nodded his head quietly then spread his wings, light flowing from them, "You shall all be granted a second chance to live as long as you ally with us."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:33 am

The strange creatures began to look more like their original human forms as they were saved. "Thank you, thank you so much!", they said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 7:50 pm

"Now help us find a human girl with red hair!" his twin yapped.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:21 am

"Her!?", they said. "You're looknig for HER!? She's so cruel! She stabbed Jeffrey and Bruce!", they said.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:41 pm

Noble sprinted to the bottom of the hill and her eyes began to glow, "Find her or bring me to her, before she does any more damage!" Blood spread his wings and took off into the sky.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 7:59 am

'We don't know where she is, but we'll try our best!"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:15 pm

The female angel hound nodded her head and glanced up to see Blood flying around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 am

They scattered into different directions as they searched for Shirley.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Her wings slowly formed together into a bright orb of light and it shot upwards, sending a stream of light. Noble glanced around as dark spots were lighted up.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Several terrifying creatures that dwelled in the shadows were revealed, and fled in terror of the light.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:29 pm

She smirked then continued to run around.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 6:36 am

However, some of the more terrifying and dangerous monsters remained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)   Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+) - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Hell(music themed/semi-lit+)
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next