Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:16 pm

Xayden laughed, having the time of his life, he smiled as Keith purred, "I luv you too Keith," he purred, and kissed the demon cat on the top of his head before sitting up at waving violently at his mother as she responded. "I'll be good!" he replied, pulling lightly on Keith's collar to signify he stop, the hopping off and running on still stubby legs back inside without so much as a goodbye or a thank you to Keith.
He raced upstairs, and raced back down with a ball in his hand, only to be stopped by Raven, whom had swiftly stood and scooped him up as he tried to get by. Xayden whined, hating being picked up at this point in time, and Raven laughed, wandering back to the couch with Vaix and Shaye and sitting, still dragging Alexi everywhere, Xayden having gone quiet, watching Alexi curiously.
Raven purred, "I gotcha munchkin Shaye," and sat back down, Vaix growling lightly. She scooped up Xayden's palm and looked it over, before grabbing the next and spotting the mark, "Awe. Would ya look at that. Yeah, it sinks of over worship too." She scrunched her nose and looked at Shaye, "Did you talk to this lady yet? People like this can't go on thinking your child is a Satan spawn, as true or false as it may be." She picked through Xayden's hair gently, spotting the tiny horn buds and squeezing. "Oh my gosh, look at them! There's so small and cute. You think you could show me his wings?" She gave Xayden a squeezy hug, and Xayden merely grunted in mild complaint. Oddly enough, he didn't mind being handled by Raven, because he found her scent comforting, and at the moment he was watching Alexi, gripping raven's shirt tightly like he did with his true mother. He let himself relax and his wings cramped up his shirt, which raven relieved of him when she lifted it away gently. She made another face and purred, stroking the membrane and feathers gently and smiling up at Shaye. "He's so cute. Cuddly little guy considering he doesn't know me." She pulled her head back as Xayden's wings decided they felt light beating at the air before tucking against his back neatly.
Xayden kept watched Alexi, then tugged lightly on the string attaching him to Raven. "Do you love this lady Alexi?" he asked curiously, scooching forward a bit to get a better look at the man. "Is that why you tied yourself to her? I think Daddy and mommy should tie themselves together, cause then they would have to worry bout loosing one another." He smiled sweetly, looking slightly sleepy as Raven ran her fingers over his wings gently.
Raven smiled, "Sports huh? Interesting, wonder where he got that from... no one I know really is into sports... you into sports Shaye?" She looked curious, innocent for the most part, even if she wasn't.

Vaix just watched his son and Raven very carefully, he didn't know what to do, he was scared, not so much for himself anymore, but this sort of relationship between the two of them had been what he'd been after...right? He was still scared...He swallowed, taking relief in Shaye's caring caress and laying his head on her shoulder quietly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 pm

It took all of Shaye's self control not to snap as Raven handled Xayden. She shook violently for a moment, her hand spasming lightly against Vaix's hair. She detested Raven, and still did, so watching someone she despised handle her child was really pushing it for her. She bit her lip, watching Xayden, looking mildly hurt at how he was gripping to Raven. She didn't want that, but she didn't protest, it would only confuse Xayden, and the poor kid had enough drama in his life.
Alexi sighed, "No Xayden, I don't love Raven" He muttered, "I lost a bet" He said, figuring that was the best line to go with. He chuckled, "Your parents wont lose one another kiddo, they love eachother, which means they'll stay together forever" He winked, "So don't worry about it"

Shaye shifted, still stroking Vaix's hair, kissing his forhead lightly, though she transfered as much love as she could to him in the simple action. She glanced at the time, sighing, "It's getting late, and I know you`re a creature of the night Raven, but Xayden isn`t, it`s bed time" She said, her voice gentle, yet stern enough to tell her son she wanted no nonesense. She glanced up at Raven's questions. "Keith's into sports, as am I" She murmured softly, "And all of his friends play them, so it's only natrual he'd be interested'
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 9:11 pm

Xayden was unaware of Shaye and Vaix's reactions to Raven holding him, mostly because he thought nothing of it, and because he was talking to Alexi. It was hard to understand the drama when this was his first time meeting her, she seemed nice, and Shaye and Vaix had let her into the house for a visit, and she was his grandma right? Family? He shifted in Raven's arms and blinked as Alexi replied.
"A bet?" he answered back, then frowned as he thought about what Alexi said. "I dunno, they always seem so sad compared to me and my friends, and Kyle's mom and dad were unhappy too, and they got split up..." He smiled back at Alexi softly, "Well, maybe Raven loves you, and she's scared you'll leave her, so she tied you up. Mommy says that if you love something you have to let it go, but sometimes that's hard if you know the thing you love won't ever love you back, and letting it go would be to lose it forever." He shifted again, vaguely aware of Raven listening to their conversation.
"Demons aren't all bad you know," Xayden smiled.
Frowning instantly at Shaye's words, Xayden lifted his head to look at his mother, "Why?" he asked. "I don't go to school, I can sleep in. I wanna be with my family." He twisted around and sat facing Shaye, smiling happily, without any worry or notice of the situation. He did note teh way his father was acting though. "Daddy looks tired, put him to bed instead." He giggled and Raven ruffled up his hair playfuly at his comment.
"Come on," Raven purred, "let the little guy stay up late. How often does he get to see me?" She could sense the discomfort off of Vaix and Shaye due to her words, and chuckled, continuing to rub Xayden's wings, and around his horns, which Xayden seemed to enjoy just like his father. She nodded as Shaye spoke about the sports, "Ah but Keith isn't blood related to you..but I get your point, you like sports." She chuckled again, looking to Alexi a moment, before glancing around, curious as too where Keith and Demitri had gone.

Vaix was still, he continued to watch Xayden closely, continued to watch raven even closer, and allowed himself to be comforted by is soulmate while he stressed to the verge of loosing hair. He closed his eyes as she kissed him, and he kissed her back in return, watching Xayden and Raven again, glancing momentarily at Alexi with an apologetic or sympathetic look. When he hadd first come to hell, it had been his wrist tied to a stand of hair being pulled and lugged around by the demon. Though in hell there was better reasons for it, but still...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 11:54 pm

Shaye frowned, "Xayden" She said, her voice taking on a warning edge.
"You don't go to school right now, but you have to get in the habit of a bedtime. Plus, it is late, and I'm your mother" She said, her voice stern, once again hinting that any argument would be met with a disapproving gaze, and would be of little use.
"Raven, I have no doubt that you'll return, and of course we'll bring Xayden over to Keith's house, but he does need to sleep, with the way he's growing and stuff" She muttered, shaking her head and looking at Vaix as he kissed her. She sighed, smiling at him, before returning her gaze to her errant son.
"Don't argue, you'll see them all again soon" She could see the telltale signs of sleepiness in her son, even if the others couldn't, and hell, she was his mother, she said when he went to bed.

Keith sighed, trotting inside, tail twitching, eyes wide, Demitri behind him laughing his ass off.
"Well, you weren't kidding about the buzz" he muttered, to Raven, glancing at Xayden in her lap and to an obviously anxious Shaye and Vaix. Poor parents, letting the person they both could barely stand hold their kid.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Xayden frowned as Shaye growled at him to get to bed, "Fine," he grumbled, crossing his arms with a pouty face, his attitude change a sign of his exhaustion. But he didn't move, he just sat there while Raven chuckled and fluffed up his hair.
"Awe, your mother's right. You'll see us all again. Good night Xayden, it was nice meeting you." She got a grunt in return as xayden pushed himself off the couch and stomped off stopping to pet Keith and wish him a good night with a kiss before waving at Alexi and Demitri, and whoever else needed a wave before running upstairs before he mother could command anymore of him.

Raven watched him go, then looked at Keith and Demitri with a smile, "Yeah? Whoo Keith look at you, you're all dilated." She patted her lap, "You guys had fun then I assume? Keith didn't break anything did he?" She smiled warmly, then looked to Shaye and Vaix. "How have you been with the rest of the family since Vaix came back? The Shaye side I mean," she chuckled, and watched as vaix shrugged softly and glanced away a moment. "I barely remember them," he muttered.
Raven lifted a brow, "Oh? And what about the demon they have? You remember him?"
"Vaguely," Vaix grumbled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head as Xayden stomped off. He was old enough to put himself to bed, and would call her if he wanted anything. Relieved as he finally disappeared upstairs, she was able to focus on the other conversations going on around her.
"He met Aren, but well, it was only for a moment" Shaye said, shrugging lightly, "We don't really talk about Drake all that much, and we haven't gone over there since he returned. Xayden really wants to go over though" She said, shaking her head and smiling lightly.

Demitri chuckled, "Break anything? No, not really" He said, petting the hyper cat's soft head. "Cause some property damage, probably" He glanced at Shaye, whom shrugged. "No worries, the lawn and stuff have to get re-done for the wedding anyway"

Alexi, meanwhile, had awaked from his stupor of shock, and was blinking and looking around, mild confusion on his face. He sighed, "You should listen to that kid Raven, if you love something, let it go" He grumbled, obviously to late for the statement to be relevant, but it was an attempt all the same. Growling, he tugged on the collar and leash he was now forced to wear, thanks to Raven. It was embaressing, having something so breakable defeat him, mocking him almost.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:04 pm

Vaix shrugged at Demitri's comment on the lawn, Keith could rip it up all he wanted, it wasn't that big a deal. He remembered all to well what it was to be high on catnip, it was the most energetic, feeling ever. You felt so light, like you could run forever, and you had this pounding urge to do so, and the smell itself was so elegant it made the mouth water, and the taste, a little less so, but still delicious. So why could he remember catnip highs and not his family? He gave up, sighing and burying his face his Shaye's shoulder, looking for lovings again.

Raven nodded to Demitri, then to Shaye as she mentioned Drake. "Mmm...so he likes that flying rat does he?" She shook her head as if ashamed, "When I went to hell, I asked about Drake, apparently he's on earth cause he was shunned from hell for being a freak. Big surprise," she rolled her eyes, "Raised by angels when his mother abandoned him or some crap like that. Angel pulling more experiments on hell...stupid. They should leave us alone, not pollute the minds of our children just to see what happens." She yawned, the stopped sharply as she caught Alexi's voice, she looked down at him, watching him with narrowed eyes, and growled. "Alexi, I'm a demon. Demon's don't let things go, they make love to it, then they eat it, and sometimes the child too. My mother almost ate me you know." She gave him a wink, "So I've claimed you, you're mine. I'm not letting you go, but I'm not eating you either, so be grateful." She ruffled his hair, and sighed, "And stop fidgeting. You wouldn't have to have a collar if you didn't always run away. Nobody else seems to have a problem with it, I think it makes you look cute." She purred, glancing at Vaix, whom looked spooked at their conversation, and she rolled her eyes. "Please, none of this is a surprise to you. I bet you've seen lots of it." She watched him, and Vaix just looked away, obviously not wanting to think about it.
"Geeze," she grumbled, "You'd think he thought I was going to eat him."
"You already did once," Vaix grumbled.
Raven gaped and whined, "Well you were being a pain in the ass! I gave you a time out, so what?"
He was silent.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 10:11 pm

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and kissing Vaix's hair as he hid against her, again.
"Mmm" She muttered, arching an eyebrow on the whole, 'eating Vaix' comment. That was fairly unsettling. Sighing, she glanced at Keith, chuckling, he seemed incredibly zoned out, watching Demitri's hand with rapt interest.

Alexi whined sharply, "I'll fidget all I want to" He grumbled, "And you know, you could be a demon who doesn't hold onto things, you could try letting them go" He argued, still playing incessantly with the collar and glowering at the leash that attatched him to her hand. How humiliating, he felt like a pet, worse then a pet, because well, a pet didn't know any different. He muttered under his breath, occasionally words like 'pet' and 'embaressed' were heard, though the vampire seemed to preoccupied with his own minature hell to care.

Shaye sighed, shaking her had and looking at Alexi curiously, though she didn't comment for fear it would just get him in trouble later. Poor vampire, he must be embaressed, being dragged around by Raven all day, Keith had more freedom then Alexi did, and Raven generally didn't allow her hosts a lot of that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:44 pm

'Unsettling' was hardly the word Vaix would use for being eaten, he wished he could forget it, out of all his memories of hell, it had been the worst. The terror of first being placed into a mouth, then crushed down a spit and mucus covered esophagus and plopped into a whirlpool of acid was not a happy memory. Could did not die twice, they lived, even when you ate them. But they did decompose, lose their sanity, their stability, and if left unattended, become so unorganised and messed up...they just broke down and faded away. Demons ate souls not for the nutrients, but for the constant agony the souls let out while tumbling around in the stomach. Raven from what he'd seen when he was down there, had had only two other souls whipping around, neither were ones he'd recognised, and they looked like they'd just been swallowed, but as he'd learned when he'd been thrown back up, they'd been tumbling there for two hundred years and counting which was perhaps the most disturbing image of all. So he hid against Shaye, he no longer spoke, did not make eye contact, or any gesture, he just hid.

Raven, at the moment, was very focused on Alexi. She didn't notice what Vaix was doing or not doing, and the same to Shaye. She'd occasionally check in on her host, but that was about it. She bared an in human amount of fangs as she let the hallucination of beauty falter at the mouth, and make her look rather terrifying towards Alexi as he argued with her...again. "I should let things go?" she hissed, "Why don't you let it go and live with it? I've never hurt you before, I've never even said anything mean to you. Am I so horrible to be around you'd prefer I let you get as far away from me as possible?!" There was no hurt in her voice, or if there was, it was covered by furious irritation. Her ears flattened as she growled at Alexi, blood toned eyes burning holes into her own skull. She did not care if Alexi felt like a pet, she wanted him to smile, and be grateful she wasn't making his life miserable, because in her mind, she was treating him better than she'd ever treated anything besides what she needed to survive. Alexi was an extra that she took 'good' care of, the fact he was so ungrateful made her enraged, and frustrated.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 4:56 pm

Shaye sighed, hugging Vaix closer, kissing his hair affectionately, trying to sooth him. She could tell how scared he was, and she based the blame solely on Raven. Biting back a growl of annoyance, she continue to comfort the man she thought it's a her husband. She sighed softly, stroking his hair, murmuring soothing comments in his ear. She could only hope Raven and the others would leave soon, both for her and Vaix's sake. Still she continued doing all she could to try and relax him, keeping his attention away from Raven whom was now flipping our on poor Alexi.

Alexi winced as Raven raged at him, but really, he had no comment. If she thought how she treated him was good, then she was nuts. He sighed, growling under his breath and fruitlessly tugging on the collar again, before his hand dell despondently to the ground. Sighing, he looked mildly dedeated, for now.
"Can we go?" Demoted grumbled, Keith had crashed, his high gone, and Demitri wanted to go home and let the cat sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:02 pm

Vaix was grateful for Shaye's sympathy, her comfort, her love. He needed all of it, and so much of it he'd occasionally feel bad for being such a nuisance. He shifted, wrapping his arms around her and letting out a huff as he listened to her soft voice, and felt her soothing hand run threw his hair, and over his scalp. He, like Shaye, was ready for Raven to leave, she was coughing up a lot of memories for him that he was currently incapable of handling. Even if she didn't say anything, her just being there triggered them. He glanced up at Raven quietly as she yelled, not sure what to do. There was no way he was intervening in this.

Raven narrowed her eyes as Alexi settled, looking grumpy as he lost the argument, again. She smiled, despite his fidgeting and looked to Demitri as he spoke. She took one look at Keith and smiled softly. "Alright. Keith looks like he can't take anymore visiting anyways." She looked over at Shaye as she stood up and smiled, "Thank you for the gracious hospitality Shaye, we look forward to seeing you and your family again..." She glanced at Vaix, who was watching her quietly, and smiled, "Bye bye Hun. Call me if you ever need to talk about anything. She reached over and ruffled his hair lightly, though her hand with crawled quickly as she heard him whimper ever so slightly. She gave Shaye a light nod, before wandering over to Keith and scooping the cat up in her arms, giving light tugs on the string for Alexi to get up and stop pouting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Shaye sighed, relieved that Raven finally decided to leave.
"You're welcome, see you guys soon" She said, blowing Keith a loss and waving as they all tramped out the front door.
"Hmm, well that went alright" She said, kissing Vaix as the spell reset itself automatically. "Care to go lie down and watch a movie love?" She asked, wanting to put Vaix at ease. She stood, stretching out, finally feeling mildly better and more at ease.
She smiled at her husband, sliding her fingers into his to tug him up. "Come on Vaix lets go lie down and relax" she said, kissing his hand wanting him to feel better.

Alexi sighed but rose. "Thank you for having us" He muttered, and Demitri nodded. Keith yawned, curling up in Raven's arms, falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Vaix looked at Shaye as she commented on the visit, he shrugged a bit, nodding. "I suppose," he muttered back. Raven had pulled up a bunch of really nasty memories he was incapable of handling mentally, so even if the visit had gone well, his cooping hadn't. He glanced at Shaye as she stood, then gripped his hand and pulled him up.
"Okay," he said back softly. Moving after her quietly, looking spaced out, a bit spooked still despite her kiss. He sighed, trying to pull a smile for Shaye, but finding the whole thing difficult due to his new-found past. So he didn't talk much, didn't interact much, he just let Shaye decide what did and didn't happen, a new habit from being with Raven.
---
Raven smiled as Keith fell asleep in her arms, then frowned as the phone in her pocket had a spaz attack... again. She growled, looking at her pocket in a slight rage. "What's wrong with that stupid thing? It's been doing that all night, that buzzy thing? It's been driving me crazy. You guys have no idea how hard it is to keep a straight expression with that thing mauling your thigh." She looked at Alexi, "take it out of my pocket and smash it or something, juts make it stop doing that." Raven, being from the age she was, knew a phone rang when it had a caller, but was unfamiliar with the vibrate setting. Having not known Roxa had been sending her a million and one texts and calls, all about wanting them to get back, because Iggy was doing strange things. But being Roxa, they were all very dramatic, very capitalized, and very panicky.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 7:37 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Vaix affectionately, "You know, you're allowed to talk, to have an opinion around me. I'm not Raven" She said softly, sitting on the bed and drawing him into her lap. She hugged him lightly, "Remember love, I will always cherish your opnion, respect it, and ask for it. I don't expect you to just let me make all the decisions. We're getting married, that means its a two way street, we both get to have an opinion, and then if they differ, we work towards a compromise" She said softly. She rubbed his hair, kissing his cheek again, trying to cheer him, or at least show him that she wasn't like Raven, this wasn't a dictatorship, but a democracy.

Alexi and Demitri both laughed, "Its a cell phone on viberate Raven, nothings wrong with it, it's just a new phone setting to prevent a loud ass ring tone" Demitri explained as Alexi grabbed the phone.
"Roxa's texting you, apparently Iggy's being weird" He said, reading the texts effortlessly before sliding the exspensive iPhone into his own pocket. "Its a touchscreen phone by the way" He muttered, figuring he'd hold onto it for Keith's sake, or Demitri could.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:56 pm

Vaix listened to Shaye as she spoke to him, and drew him close to her, which of course he allowed without a single show of hesitation. He still wasn't speaking, but it wasn't because he felt he didn't have the right, it was just a habit now. He'd spent months in hell learning that you were either quite, or you died. He'd let Raven make the decisions because he was incapable of making them due to the fact that he was freaking out.
So he let Shaye talk, and he looked up at her softly as she did, parting his mouth slightly, before closing it a moment, before finally saying, "I know."
That was it. A drastic change from his personality before hell, when he'd been talkative and laughy, with multi sentence answers to something that could be told with one word. Right now he seemed extremely simplified. But he barely noticed. He wrapped his arms around Shaye and sighed, "I missed you, you know. When I was dead...even if I didn't remember you that great, I still missed you." He kissed her cheek lightly, then flopped unto his back on the bed, stretching out before going limp like that.
---
Raven flattened her ears as she walked back towards home with her trio of boys. "Vibrate setting huh? Yuck. Now it's even more unpleasant than before." She watched Alexi stuff it in his pocket and rolled her eyes. "I don't care what it is, it's annoying. You have it. I don't need it." She sighed at the mention of Iggy's actions.
"Iggy huh? Well we better got over there before Roxa's hair falls out. We're in no rush, whatevers wrong with him can't be helped anyways. Most we can do is retrain him, or try to make him more interactive or whatever." She yawned, snuffling Keith in her arms as she carried onwards spotting their house, all the lights off, so she suspected Roxa was downstairs with Iggy, where the lights would also be off because Iggy was now extremely light sensitive. She strolled to the front door and stopped, unable to open it with her hand holding Keith, so she looked to the other boys patiently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:00 am

Shaye sighed, hugging Vaix, she didn't expect him to change over night, but she sincerly hoped that in time, he'd be back to how he was. She sighed again, smiling lightly at him, "I missed you to" She murmured, relieved to hear that he had missed her, even if she hadn't known who she was, he knew he was attatched to her. She kissed his cheek affectionately, letting him cuddle against her, she knew it'd be a long recovery process, and no matter what, his time in hell had changed him, he'd never be exactly the same. However, that didn't mean she'd ever stop loving him, or helping him for that matter. She sighed, rubbing her eyes lightly, and glancing over at him as he flopped back, limp.
"Are you going to take a nap?" She asked, mildly suprised, he had gotten to the point where he seemed to have no desire to sleep.

Alexi sighed, "I will hold onto it, for Keith's sake, it has all his contacts in it, most of which, are extremely helpful" He grumbled, Demitri laughing over Roxa's statement. He troshatted forward and nudged the door open, stepping inside and moving further into the enterance to allow room for the others.
"Want me to take Keith while you deal with whatever drama is going on? I doubt he'll appreciate being woken up by a frantic, screaming Roxa" He said, though it'd probably be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Vaix sighed, looking at Shaye as she asked him if he was napping. He shook his head, "No." He stretched out again. "I'm never going to sleep again," he grumbled. The he looked to Shaye with a light smile and purred ever so lightly. "But you can if you'd like. I'm fine so long as you're around me, and I know you get tired looking after both me and Xayden." He shifted a bit, so that he was twisted into an odd angle on his back, looking up at her innocently, before looking down again and becoming troubled. "I wish Keith weren't contracted to Raven," he muttered, "He'll have to go through the same as I did when he goes, and as much trouble as he may think he's in, really, for the sins I know of from him. He was only looking at a couple thousand years...What he's done now, now he's on the black list, he'll die in hell...that is, if Iggy lets him." He growled at the thought of the younger vampire, but remained inactive beyond that.
(Continued)
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:42 pm

(sorry for the jumpy posting XP)
"Suit yourself," Raven grumbled to Alexi as he stated he'd keep it. She didn't really care, it wasn't her's it served no purpose to her. She waited patiently for Demitri as he opened the door, then passed Keith's limp body to Demitri, "Yes please. Put him on the couch or something so he can take a good nap." She smiled, then tugged Alexi along after her and called out, "Roxa? You there?"
"About damn time!" Roxa snapped, "Why didn't you respond to my texts?!"
Raven just laughed and opened the basement door, dragging Alexi downstairs with her as she listened to Roxa scuffling around downstairs, speaking gently to Iggy. Not once did Raven hear a response from him, and as she made her way past the last step, she saw why. Iggy was standing facing the wall, writing upon it in a foreign language, well, her language. But she didn't understand it, because it was all equations, maths, formulas. He'd been writing so long that the entire wall was about covered in scribbled gibberish, and as Roxa whimpered and paced around him, trying to communicate, not once did Iggy look up at her, or even acknowledge her.
His physical appearance didn't look that hot either, the black from his eyes had spread from them and dripped across his face like wet ink, hitting the ground with a plop before disappearing in a soft fog. He'd become a bony, extremely frail looking thing, more so than before, like a walking skeleton, either because of the curse,, or his earlier vomiting. Raven was more guessing on the vomiting though.
Roxa looked up as they came in and gave a sigh of relief. "He isn't talking to me, what's going on?" she whined.
Raven ignored her and wandered up to Iggy, "Whatcha doing?" she asked. No response. She waved a hand in front of his eyes, no reaction.
"Iggy," Raven growled in her own tongue, "What are you doing?"
He glanced at her momentarily, then went back to working, only to make Raven frustrated. She gripped him, whipped him around to face her, looked him in his black eyes and snarled, "What are you doing?!"
Iggy parted his mouth, glanced at Roxa, glanced at Alexi, then back up to Raven, and muttered back to her in her language, "Calculations. Let go."
Raven just narrowed her eyes, "For what?"
"For me."
"What? What did he say?" Roxa jabbered back, but was ignored.
"Why?" Raven growled to him.
"To save my soul," Iggy muttered back, and Raven let him go with a smile. "Futile," she muttered, "can you speak English?"
"What?"
"I didn't think so." She turned and smiled to Roxa, "Congratulations, he's forgotten English." Then turned and wandered back out of the room, Roxa babbling at her heels, "What the hell is that supposed to mean? Where are you going? What did he say? Is he alright?"
Raven just ignored her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Shaye sighed, "I don't really intend to sleep anytime soon" She said, shaking her head and shuddering. She smirked, "You and Xayden couldn't wear me out if you wanted to" She said, kissing his nose. She sighed, "I wish he wasn't either love, but there's not much we can do about it" She murmured, rubbing Vaix's knee lightly. "I love Keith, but he made his decision, he's intent on having a bond, like we have, like what he had with Lina, and he thinks Raven can give it to him" She said, shaking her head softly.

Alexi watched the proceedings, facinated, he heard Demitri settling Keith, and then the TV flick on. He sighed, returning his gaze to Iggy's nonesense, though Raven seemed to understand. Growling, he listened to Roxa, mildly annoyed now.
"Roxa, shut up" He finally snapped, jerking away from Raven and glowering at her. "Obviously he's frigging fine, despite how awful she is, Raven isn't going to let anything happen to Iggy, Keith would flip out" He said, growling in annoyance. "We know you're the most overprotective, ridiculous human being, but for the love of god, or the devil or whateve, just drop it. He's obviously just being Iggy, caught up in some sort of thing, probably for his own benifit, so leave him be" He said, hearing Demitri laughing upstairs. "Here, here" Demitri said, laughing from upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Vaix sighed and raised a brow at her as she said he couldn't tire her out, "Bet I could," he muttered with a soft smile as she kissed his nose, which was about the full extent of his smiling abilities, just a mere ghost of a smile. He shifted a bit laying his head in her lap as she sat with him, listening to her talk about Keith. He closed his eyes and sighed again,"But he doesn't know," Vaix whispered, "It's not real love, it never will be. He'll just suffer more trying to fill his void with more darkness." That was what had happened to him when he'd been separated from Shaye, Raven had been her replacement, but it hadn't been the same, to what he'd needed, and he'd hurt himself regularly when he fooled himself that he had what he wanted, only to be smacked with reality moments later, that she was not what he wanted. Of course at the time, he hadn't a clue what he wanted, but Keith, Keith knew. He wanted Lina, or the relationship with Lina back, and as close as it may be, it would never fill his void.
He frowned, shifting closer to Shaye, curling around her on the bed and looking up at her quietly with big blue eyes.
---
Roxa's eyes bulged and fired up at Alexi's comment, "Excuse me?" she hissed, listening to him explain with a vaster, more irritated frown. "Forgive me for being the only one concerned about Iggy's welfare. Raven doesn't give a shit, we all know that, and I'm worried about him, he's different."
"Of course he's different Roxa," Raven moaned, "He's cursed. He's got a nasty one, he barely knows who you are anymore, and he will continue to forget you until the curse takes a proper hold on him. When the black of his eyes stretched over his whole body, then he'll interact with you, for now, you let him do whatever he'd like. It's all futile, listen for the angry screaming when Iggy comes to that answer himself."
Roxa growled, but was silent.
raven poked her head out of the stairwell and looked around, "What's so funny?" she asked Demitri.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:33 am

Shaye sighed, "Oh?" She arched an eyebrow at him, "You really think you can wear me out? Cause I'll take that challange" She said, laughing and arching an eyebrow at him. She smirked as he rested his head in her lap, her fingers immediately begining to trail through his hair, a small, content smile on her face.
"Keith knows that Vaix, he knows it's not real, Iggy said he could get him an angel, or even try to get him Lina back" She explained, "But, he refused, he didn't feel like he deserved that, you know Keith, he's stubborn, and after everything, he doesn't feel like he deserves true happiness" She said softly. "But, talking about Keith and Raven is just going to make us miserable, and if I recall, we were just challanging eachother to a 'who can wear who out' contest" She said, letting her fingers slide under his shirt.

Alexi growled, "You think you're the only one who gives a shit? God, you wish you were, you want to be the only one who cares about Iggy" He snapped, whirling on her again. "You'd love that, you self-absorbed little priss. You honestly think that no one cares about him? Demitri does, I do, Keith, Keith cares more about Iggy then anyone" He snapped, "We just realize, that despite how frigging annoying Raven is, she knows more about this shit then any of us do, combined" He hissed, blue eyes hard as steel.
"So, for the love of whoever, shut up, leave him alone, and then be there for him when he understands" He growled, "And you know, maybe this will teach you a few things, like, despite how much you want to be the only one who loves Iggy, the only one who cares about him, you're not" He growled.
Demitri glanced at Raven as she came up, "Alexi" He said, still stroking Keith's head, "He can stand up tp Roxa, me, Vaix, Shaye, anyone, but you. It's freaking hilarious" He said, shaking his head and chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Vaix listened to Shaye quietly, breathing slowly in a relaxed sort of way as she spoke about Keith, before smiling up at her lightly as she challenged him and slid a hand down his shirt. He raised a brow, and shifted himself into a sitting position. "Yeah?" he chuckled softly and kissed her cheek, "We might wake up the boy if we get into hyped contests. Or maybe that wasn't what you had in mind..." He glanced downwards hintingly a moment, before smiling back up at her a little more than usual, an almost full confidence smile. He kissed her forehead and muttered, "What'll it be?"
He didn't want to think about what Keith had willingly leapt into, but the thoughts still did lurk in his mind. His experiences in hell and all that, and Keith, Keith's warped opinions on what he deserved. It made him angry Iggy had been a suck hole and done what Keith wanted instead of doing what was best and hooking him up with an angel. Keith would have had an opportunity instead of a damnation then. But there was nothing he could do, and he was sure Iggy was getting what was coming to him for meddling in the dark.
---
Roxa's eyes widened as Alexi snarled back at her, though not so much in aggression as in shock, the way Alexi spoke to her, when usually he seemed like such a submissive man. It was a little more than startling for her, and she stood, gaped, for once, she'd shut up. She didn't agree with Alexi naturally, but at the moment she didn't have anything to snap back at him, and that made Raven sigh in relief and fluff Alexi's hair.
"I can't believe you muzzled that dog. I though she'd never shut up." raven said it without a single word or restraint on her insult, smiling up at Demitri as she sat on the couch and pet Keith gently.
"I know, he's got quite the fire in him," she pulled Alexi over and hugged him tight, "and he does try to stand up to me, I'm just to persuasive for him." She kissed his cheek, "But i admire the effort, and the courage it takes. Shows he does have balls in him somewhere." She giggled and looked to Keith, before glancing up at Demitri. "I have a feeling Iggy will be going through a rougher patch soon. He's got a very particular curse, designed to punish him for his punishable traits. He may go through a bout of insanity, in which case we may need to tie him up so he doesn't destroy himself, and he's forgotten English at the moment, which suggests his soul is rotting away and being replaced with...something else." She smiled pleasantly, but at that comment, Roxa gasped.
"What did you mean by that?! He's dying? Can't we help him?"
"He's not dying, he's souls just being twisted around and manipulated. He'll be different physically and mentally, he may loose a good chunk of his soul though."
"So what's it being replaced with?" Roxa growled.
"His infection," Raven purred back. "If he's lucky, he might retain enough of his soul to feel compassion and lov-...oh wait he doesn't feel anyways."
At that, Roxa lost it, His hand balled into a fist, and she punched Raven right between the eyes, making the unsuspecting demon's eyes bulge in surprise, and have a delayed reaction. She wasn't hurt, so way, but such a thing did piss her off, not nearly as much as Roxa though.
"This is all YOUR Fault!" She screamed, "I know you can fix him! I know you can! You're just worming you way around it with lies! You don't want Iggy to survive because then he'll become a distraction for Keith right?! You go down there, and you fix him. I will not let him die. He doesn't deserve anymore pain! He's being cursed, he's loosing his soul because he was trying so hard to be loved. I won't let you hurt him anymore." Roxa was crying, biting her bottom lip till it bleed, and Raven sat in the couch, holding Alexi, watching Roxa cry with a serious expression.
"I can't fix it Roxa," she growled.
Roxa screamed in rage at her and stormed off in tears, "I hate you!" she wailed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 9:02 pm

Shaye laughed, "I definately had something else in mind" She said, nudging him onto the bed, and sliding on top of him.
"Sheesh love" She murmured, "I didn't mean a race or anything, but, I definately know how I can wear you out" She said softly, begining to shed her clothes, sliding the blankets over the two of them. She looked at Vaix expectantly, "Now, are you going to undress, or do I have to remove them for you?" She said, her voice daring, her fingers caught up in the fabric of his shirt, slowly begining to tug on it, the fabric tearing softly. She smirked, "Well?" She asked, trying to look meancing, though she only ended up looking seductive.

Alexi listened to Rave and Demitri, shaking his head and sighing. He leapt however, when Roxa began screaming, and then proceeded to punch Raven. Demitri had much the same reaction as Alexi, cursing and gaping at the insane woman. Keith whom had slept soundly up until this point. He let out a yelp as Raven was punched, because it woke him up. And though it didn't hurt bad, it startled him, and did pain him mildly.
"What the hell is her problem?' Demitri muttered, petting Keith absentmindedly, trying to sooth him. Alexi shook his head, "She's going nuts because Iggy is, she doesn't know how to just let things happen" He muttered.
Keith broke away from Demitri, going over to Raven, nudging Alexi out of her lap and sliding in himself. He looked at her critically, trying to understand what was going on. Something had obviously set Roxa off, though, her reaction was totally nuts.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Vaix was uncomplaining as Shaye pushed him over nudged him under blankets and climbed on top of him. He smiled up at her as she yanked at his clothes and muttered, "I'm capable of removing them as we both know," And proceeded to undress as well, before wrapping his arms around her in a tangle of shed clothes and kicked blankets to attempt to tire her out...

Naturally, Shaye had won. After a while Vaix had gotten to tired to work any longer and had flopped over, curling himself close to her before falling asleep as most men did. He held Shaye close as he snoozed, enjoying her presence, her love. Feeling warm even though both of them were cold, dead things. He buried his face in her hair and sighed as he slept, taking in her scent and using it to comfort him in his troubling sleeps. So far, it hadn't been to bad, and he'd been conscious enough to keep a grip on reality and keep horrifying dreams at bay, and use Shaye as his haven.
---
Raven growled as Roxa left, reaching over and petting Keith gently as he'd yelped, rubbing the spot she'd been hit to sooth him.
"Her problem? It's an over protective bitch with a lack of self confidence, and an impulsive desire to control everything, you tell me." She listened as Alexi explained it better, and Keith nudged Alexi away and took his spot, which Raven happily swapped for. She stroked him gently, though blinked when she caught his expression. "What?...Oh that's right you weren't there for the Iggy nonsense. Listen Keith, Iggy's going to forget about us for a little bit okay? So if you wanted to spend time with him before then, you may want to now. I don't know how fast his memories going but he's already forgotten Roxa, and English. I'm sure he'll remember you though, as you were so deeply rooted in his past." She kissed his forehead and purred, "Actually, knowing Iggy's past, me and Vaix will be that last two living things he remembers, the very last will be his mother naturally, but she's dead." She kissed Keith gently and purred, "Be extra nice to him while he's going through his shift, he may become suicidal, or extremely aggressive, we may have to lock him in a plush room for a bit. But he'll get better, with consequence of course."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Shaye smiled, smirking as she stretched out, "I win" She said in a singsong voice as Vaix fell asleep. Sighing, she too closed her eyes and curled up with him, relieved that for the time being, they were both okay. She sighed, letting him comfort her as well, it was nice, being back in his arms, no nightmares, just blissful, dreamless sleep. She doubted it would last for long, Xayden never slept in, and Vaix was not liable to stay asleep long, but she'd take it while she could.

Keith flicked an ear, eyes going wide as he listened to Raven. Wriggling free, he took off towards the basement, skidding anxiously into Iggy's room, eyes going huge as he saw everything that Iggy had done, and what Iggy looked like. His tail flicked anxiously, and he carefully made his way over to the bed, hopping up and looking at Iggy with a worried expression.
Alexi groaned as Keith trampled on him in his attempt to go see Iggy.
"So what is going to happen to Iggy?" Demitri asked, wondering what had happened exactly, and what was going to happen. He knew any of them could handle an aggressive Iggy, but the vampire could do some serious damage to Keith, which was concerning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 25 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next