HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
July 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:31 pm

Drake smiled lightly as he sensed Keith's slight bewilderment at his knowings on Shaye. Telepathically he allowed himself to whisper into Keith's mind "I can hear more than just what's on the outside you know. Shaye's baby is doing well, if that brings you any consolation." He then went on to address the real world conversation.
"I agree, but I think she's handling it just fine. She's not nearly as stressed as any other women in her position would be. She knew she was in for a tough life as soon as she agreed to marry a half demon. I worry their relationship will eventually end in tragedy. Soulmates and all." Most people thought a soulmate spelled out eternal happiness, well it didn't always. A soul mate could be considered to work the same as a magnet, where extreme opposite attracted and clung to each other for as long as they could. It took opposing forces to pull them apart, and for a long time, said magnets would still drive to be together until...pop! They became too distant, and their attraction fadded away. Keith was near that point, having already moved on enough to seek another relationship. It was the matter of soulmates being opposites that caused all the problems. Shaye being innocent and loving and Vaix being...well...not. Her boyfriend was dangerous, he needed to be healed, to be helped, the problem was that in doing so, it was likely the relationship would weaken between them. The less Vaix-like Vaix became, the more they'd drift apart, but less Vaix was what was needed to make everything okay again. It was the woeful reality of the soulmate.

He frowned as Keith asked him about helping the situation, and nodded when Alexi pipped up. "Exactly. Keep them apart as often as you can, if they have to be together than make sure Shaye is there to keep Vaix in line. I can't say I blame him too much, what with what Iggy's done to him over the years. Being sent to hell isn't something anyone takes lightly. Still...that's all the advice I can give for such a thing."

Aren sighed in relief as Alexi told him to stop, he was starting to feel light headed. Having your blood taken now wasn't anymore pleasant as a vampire as it was as a human. He smiled lightly at Alexi as Demetri was removed. He looked back at Drake, and Drake gave him a soft 'good job' smile. "I'm gonna go...sit in the car too." Aren breathed, but Drake chirped sharply to keep him from proceeding. "Alexi's right, Demetri's stable now. When you two are ready, help each other load him into the van. I know you'd think it's only a one person job for a vampire, but you're both half drained and dizzy, and we don't need any dropping of wounded bodies today."
Aren nodded lightly and sighed, "I'll open the back of the van and move it closer to the house then, we'll lay them both in there. Drake, I can't push the car right up against the door, how are we going to move Iggy?"
Drake frowned, "I'll figure it out. One thing at a time, Aren. Go back up the van and open it up." To which Aren nodded and took off.
Drake looked back at Alexi answering his earlier question, "The infection. It's not a drug, per say., but it's become so horrid that it's circulating in his blood stream. Blood flows to every muscle and organ of a demon, just like earth-bound creatures. So it's getting into his brain, and dumbing him down. It's got a lot of the same effects as being drugged, like his eyes, I'm sure they're nothing but large black saucers by now. If you tried to ask him a question, he wouldn't be able to retain the sentence for more than a second. Things like that..." He shrugged and continued to finish scooping out all the infection, a gruesome pile of off-white, bloody gunk to one side of him. When he was sure it was all gone, scanning a few more times for good measure, he began soaking the needle and thread in the alcohol, as well as covering his hands in it and gently applying it to the wound. This of course caused Iggy to scream and kick sharply, Drake even thought he smelt the light salt of tears in the boys eyes, but it couldn't be helped. The wound needed to be clean before it was sealed shut. No buts about it.
"Once I get him stitched up we can actually make stops to drop you guys off," Drake muttered. "In the meantime, please help Aren to load Demetri into the van, lay him down flat, on his back, and carry him that way as well, if you can. Iggy's going to be tricky what with this morning light, but I think I'll be able to pull it off." Aren had come back inside by now, and was patiently waiting to move Demetri. Drake let an ear twist up to watch Iggy a moment, who was trying to listen to their conversation when he heard his name, but as predicted the child was too sick to retain it before he forgot what he was doing and went back to purring, complaining, and clutching at Keith.

"Keith," Iggy rasped, again and again, Keith kept talking to people, looking away, but Iggy wanted Keith to look at him. He was in pain. Why was he in pain? Was Keith hurting him? Someone was rooting around inside him, but Keith was not using his hands in that way. "Keith," Iggy whispered again when the vampire looked up to say something to someone else. 'No me. Talk to me Keith.' He tugged on his shirt now that saying his name was working too well. Ow. He was hurting. Was Keith hurting him? Why would Keith hurt him? There was something inside him. In and out and in and out, each time with a splintering pain. "Ow. Keith. Stop." Why was he hurting him? Why was he hurting? Did Keith still love him? Did Keith still like him? "I love you," Iggy breathed, tugging on Keith's shirt semi desperately. 'Stop hurting me, please Keith.'. He didn't understand, he was hurt, he was scared. He shut his eyes as Keith's hand ran through his hair, and he purred softly before it was cut back by more pain. Who was Keith talking too? He heard his him. What what happening? Ow. OW. "Stop," Iggy begged, tugging on Keith's shirt again.
It wasn't working do something else.
Iggy suddenly took the hand that had been stroking him, simply holding it until there was another sharp spasm of pain, to which he instinctively bit at Keith's hand, drawing a little blood. "Sorry," Iggy whispered as he watched it bleed, his grip growing tight to prevent it's escape. "Sorry. It's...bleeding. Look. Who did that?" He whispered, bringing it to his mouth again and licking the bite lightly, healing it with a minimal of energy due to the fact it was as big as a pin prick. The needle went in again, and Iggy's eyes widened in animalistic instincts, and he bit Keith again, letting his fangs rest there until the pain subsided, before pulling it out of his mouth and creasing his brow. "Who did that?"
"Iggy," Drake growled in frustration. It was hard on the demon, knowing Iggy to be so intelligent, and now seeing his brain reduced to this mush. "Don't let him have your hand Keith," he muttered, "if you haven't already guessed, Iggy doesn't get it."
Iggy just looked up at Keith as he heard his favorite brother's name, smiling a weak, toothy smile. "I love you, Keith. You're...bleeding. Why? Huh? Who's that?" Iggy had twisted his head round to look at Drake at moment. "It hurts," he breathed, and Drake flattened his ears self consciously.
"I know, I'm sorry," was all he managed to say back before he finished tightening the thread and went in for the last couple of stitches. If Iggy still had Keith's hand he'd bite it again, and go through the same rotation of questions and concerns.
If one hadn't pick up on his mental condition yet, they sure as hell would have now.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Alexi smiled at Aren, this was the first time he'd met Shaye's biological brother and he already rahter liked the other man. He nodded to Drake's instructions, watching as Aren headed outside to recover. Sighing he turned his attention to Keith and Iggy, wincing as he saw Iggy biting into Keith. He was rather surprised to see Keith sititng so stoically, allowing the abuse.

Keith sighed, "I get Vaix's animosity towards Iggy, I understand it perfectly" Keith murmured to Drake, "But I don't understand why he continually puts his family at risk over his fued" He murmrued, "I suppose its something that he'll have to work out" Keith murmured, "I just don't like this situation" He murmured tiredly, he already felt worn out from everything and he'd only been back in his vampire body for like a day.

He stroked Iggy's hair some more, frowning when the little demon lashed out at him. He could tell Iggy was confused. He winced as Iggy latched onto his hand, biting him before calming down, confused about the injury he'd created just to repeat the process.
"If it calms him down I'm fine with it" Keith murmured to Drake, "It stings a bit, but nothing major" He added, looking at Alexi with a shrug.

"Here, I'll help Aren move Demitri, that way Keith can continue to help you with Ig" Alexi said, carefully standing up and letting Aren help him with Demitri. Carefully the two vampires moved Demitri out to the van, lying him down in the backseat.
"Hey Shaye" Alexi said with a grin.
"Lex" She nodded, "We're gonna take our car to your place Aren, I'm gonna swing by the park and pick up Roxa and Xayden, we'll drop Roxa off at our house and get some stuff packed up and head over to your place" She explained to her brother, watching him and Alexi carefully lie Demitri down on the van floor. She shook her head, shooting her husband an annoyed expression, though it was tempered by the small smile on her face. She hated seeing Vaix hurt others, but she understood his anger and frustration and she just couldn't stay mad at him.

"Thanks for letting us use your place" Alexi murmured to Shaye, pillowing Demitri's head with a pillow.
"I'll drive Keith's truck over to your place after I pack up our clothing and what not" He added, Keith would probably need to travel with Iggy, especially since the little demon wasn't willing to let Keith go, at all.
"Works for me" Shaye murmured, "Stay as long as you guys need, its not a problem" She said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Drake sighed lightly as he listened to the minds of those around him, all the stress, all the chaos. t wasn't anything nearly as bad as that of hell, but having lived on earth for so long, Drake wasn't used to this much stress anymore.
He'd probably never re-adjust when or if he ever had to go back down there.

He was glad Aren was making a friend, that little tidbit was roaming around one side of the room as the only real positive energy for this situation. He tilted his head up to Keith as he spoke verbally about Vaix again. Drake shook his head and sighed, "He doesn't see it that way is why. In his mind Iggy is more like...a cancerous limb, needing to be amputated before it destroys the 'patient' or his family in this case. He sees the destruction as a necessary evil to produce a long, happy outcome." He grimaced lightly at his words, knowing he'd hit the nail on the head with Vaix's reality. That man needed to have his eyes opened, his son was getting older and smarter and soon hiding this sort of aggression would be near impossible.
Unfortunately for Vaix, Iggy was still a big part of Xayden's life. Xayden loved Iggy, he knew that from when he'd last seen the boy, and though Vaix tried to ignore that fact, it would cause his son a lot of pain to know his father killed his own uncle. Plus what kind of role model was that for a child expecting a younger sibling of it's own?

"No one likes the situation Keith, not even Vaix."
He growled as Iggy kicked him again, messing up his knot tying skills and making him have to start over with the task of ending the stitch. However, he did smile lightly when he heard Keith's tolerance of Iggy's antics. The two of them certainly were very close, from what he'd gathered from Iggy, Keith had been the one to 'save' him from Vaix's aggression for hundreds of years now, but it certainly was interesting to see Keith's side of it all too.

Drake nodded to Alexi as he volunteered to help move Demetri, listening to them with an ear to make sure they were doing okay as they walked out to the van. Finally he had the knot finished and secure, but he wasn't totally finished yet. He swiped the wound one last time with alcohol, then stood up, seemingly stare at Keith for a moment before he muttered, "Stay here, I'm going to grab some things from your home." He then took off, returning swiftly a few minutes later with three blankets, a black garbage bag, and a roll of bandaging.
Calmly he dropped most of the items, save for the bandage, grabbing Iggy's wing he began wrapping the wound.
"Okay," he muttered calmly, "You're going to have to carry Iggy to the van. It can't be a two person job because I can't trust Iggy to behave himself should he have any wriggling room. I'm going to wrap his eyes with the bandage to protect them, and them wrap the rest of him up in blankets and slip the garbage bag over top. Hold him like you would cradle a small child to make sure the blankets cover everything. If you're fast, he shouldn't get...too hurt from the sun. He may have some minor burns by the end of it all, but he shouldn't combust. Don't put him down when you get in the van either. I can seal most of the windows with that black fog, but Aren still needs the front window to see out of the vehicle when he drives. He don't want Iggy to have any ability to remove himself from his protection. Remember he'd still far to...weirded out to understand. You have to be very stern with him if you want him to make this trip in one piece..."
Drake took in a breath to stop talking and chirp about until he found Iggy's hands, gently prying them off of Keith and beginning to tie them behind his back. "I'm serious. I don't even know if Iggy will combust should he come into contact with direct sunlight. He might just poof into ash for all I know. So shield him as best you can. Retrain him always, etc... Here we go Iggy. Settle down." He cooed gently as he began wrapping the bandages over Iggy's eyes, which immediately made Iggy tense up and wriggle in his bindings to try and get the bandages off. When Drake finished tapping it off, he looked to Keith to make sure everything was okay, should it be so, then he'd begin draping Iggy in blankets and tying them off as well, forcing Iggy to curl into a ball. "It's okay Iggy," he muttered softly as the child-like demon let out a frightened whimper and asked for Keith a few times, as well as a few obvious statements like "I can't see," and "My hands won't move."
Finally Draq slipped the garbage bag over Iggy's top half and sighed, sitting back and looking to Keith. "When you are ready, I will make sure the van is secure, and open the door for you. The faster you can get to the van, the better. But make sure it's a speed you can handle, dropping Iggy is a worse risk than letting him have a few more seconds of protected sunlight."
He snapped his fingers and focused on the van, allowing all windows but the front ones to cloud over with fog.
"When you're ready," Drake muttered calmly.
---
Vaix frowned as Aren and Alexi came in to lay down Demetri's body. He didn't even look at it, he already felt the strong compulsion to attack him again and get the damn thing over with. No one understood, they were all fools to think Iggy could be allowed to live. Demetri could stay, heck he'd be saving Demetri from eternal damnation! He didn't understand what the the hell the problem was here.
"Sure Shaye, no problems here," Aren muttered back while he concentrated on not bumping or dropping Demetri. Finally when the body was secure, he let out a relieved huff and smiled to Shaye, glancing at her scowling husband and biting back his opinions that wanted to desperately to rage free.
Vaix sensed the look Shay sent him and glanced at her from the corner of his eye. For her, there was no anger in his stare. It was more the look of a boy who knew he was in trouble and was just waiting for a talking too. He let them all discuss the plan, then shuddered when the windows suddenly clouded over.
They were going to move Iggy into the van?
HA.
HAHA.
He grinned to himself, impossible. Even if Drake could muster up a spell that wouldn't kill Iggy, and in fact protect him from the sun for the short run over to the van, he doubted Drake could maintain it the entire car ride, besides, how would one drive with the front window covered? Man, he was starting to hear voices that weren't there anymore, and see things from the corners of his eyes. He was slowly going insane...and it was Iggy's fault.
His family would have to live with a father that couldn't even say his own name without having a panic attack. Draq could try to help him but...he had his doubts.
God he hated Iggy.
He hated him more than anything else in existence.
He'd kill the rat in his sleep if he had too, but it would be done eventually, or may he forever roll in his grave trying. He bit his bottom lip and watched intensely, waiting to see how Drake and Keith handled this difficult task. Iggy was so vulnerable now...it would be so easy.
It would be...so...easy.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Keith listened intently to Drake's instructions. Nodding, he rubbed Iggy's shoulder lightly, murmuring reassuring words as the little demon was slowly wrapped up. It was mildly amusing to be honest, Iggy looked like a bit of a mummy. Chuckling, he scooped the demon up, letting Drake dictate his actions as he cradled Iggy's body tightly to him while Alexi ran around packing for everyone. Poking his head out he door, he waited until he saw the van cloud over and rushed outside, moving as quickly as he could and using not only the blankets and garbage bags to shield Iggy but his body as well. Carefully he slid into the back of the van where Demitri was laid down and setled himself down next to his lover, Iggy hidden from any potential sun light.
"There" He breathed, shaking his head lightly and glancing at Shaye and Vaix.
"So..?" He asked his sister, having missed the conversation that Alexi had had with her.
"We're going to pick up Roxa and Xayden and head to our house" Shaye explained, "We need to pack up some of our things to stay at Aren's anyway, plus you guys need the space in here" She responded, lying a calming hand on Vaix's shoulder. She could see how tense he was, how ready he was to attack and the last thing they needed was an all out brawl in the yard. She doubted Demitri and Iggy would survive that and she doubted Vaix would survive Keith's wrath if that were to happen.

"Come on then" She said, tugging on Vaix, "We have to go get Roxa and Xayden" She glanced at Keith, "We'll see you all at our house" She grinned and nodded at Aren, "Just pull the van into the garage, it should be easier to unload Iggy that way" She added, the garage was big enough to fit the van and would provide a safe haven for the demon-based creature.

Alexi bounced outside, grinning at the others.
"Trucks all packed, I hope Roxa likes the things I grabbed for her" He said, nodding at the group.
"I'll follow Shaye and Vaix, since I have no idea where I'm actually going" He added, Keith nodded.
"Don't wreck my truck" He grumbled, he'd have to come back for his car and Iggy's later in the day, but that was fine. He just wanted to get everyone settled before he returned to try and sort the house out.
"Sounds good" Shaye said, slipping out of the vehicle, being careful to not let any sun hit Keith or Iggy since Keith was acting as Iggy's human shield.
"Keith you wound me, I would never wreck your truck" Alexi whined playfully.
"Bullshit" Keith grumbled, chuckling lightly to show he was just goofing.
"Meanie" Alexi said, trailing after Shaye and Vaix to the driveway.

Keith glanced at Aren and Drake, "So are we ready?" He asked, his body was bent awkwardly to accomdate Iggy, since he hadn't put the young demon down, figuring the close proximity would calm the slightly panicked child. He continued to murmur soothing things, knowing full well Iggy could hear him, but he doubted his calming tactics were really working. At least he was in the very back of the van, which would prevent Iggy from inadvertantly hurting Aren, and hopefully the close proximity to Demitri would calm him, even if Demitri was still completely unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Vaix nearly went all demonic again when Iggy safely made it into the car. He tensed up stiff as a board and silently listened to the conversation between Keith and Shaye without daring to look back. He could hear Iggy whimpering in there and making completely redundant statements, and it was driving him bananas. If they were going to tape something up, why not tape up his mouth?
Vaix didn't even realise he was baring his fangs until Shaye put a hand on his shoulder and tried to coax him to move, which he stubbornly ignored for a few seconds before opening the door sharply, with no concern for Iggy whatsoever, and sliding out of the car with an unnecessarily uptight attitude. He stood just outside the vehicle, glaring red eyes staring through at the lump Keith protected. A low growl emerged from his throat, but he remained where he was until Shaye joined him and he could stomp off to the car, passing Drake on his way over.

Drake flattened his ears at Vaix's dark attitude and mind, but still muttered a "goodbye" as he stormed on past. When he got to Shaye he immediately gave her a hug, leaning over so he wasn't towering her when he did.
"Shaye," he whispered gently, "Aren's going to be on you like white on rice when you arrive at our place. I don't know if it's a wise choice to talk to him just yet about you're latest edition, or if I'll have the opportunity to talk to you about it. So please know now that your child is perfectly healthy, it is still too young for a gender, and has developed a little heartbeat. It's quite a bit smaller than Xayden was, but it's nothing to be concerned over. I'll see you soon, alright? Maybe you could let me have a crack at fixing some of your husbands hellbent issues later?" He smiled semi-jokingly at her, letting her free and patting her shoulder before taking off to the van. "I have to go, Iggy's baking in the car I'm sure. Bye!" Then he hoped into the car and sighed rubbing his temple before looking back to Iggy and scanning the child over. "He's fine...he's cooking, but he's fine. We gotta go Aren."
Aren nodded, having already said a casual 'see ya later' to Shaye. He turned on the engine and frowned as Iggy cried out in fear, glancing at Drake, who gave him a look that said get on with it. So he pulled out of the driveway and started to go straight to Shaye's arriving swiftly, and pulling into the garage. He was the first to hop out, unlocking the door that lead from the garage to the house, hearing Drake snap his fingers to blacken the windows, as he would assume.
When the door was open he waited patiently for Alexi to arrive, allowing Keith access to carry Iggy into the house and down to the basement if he so chose.
All the while thinking about what a huge mess this situation was, and how he couldn't believe Shaye was marrying such a man.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Shaye shook her head at Vaix's actions, feeling completely annoyed with the entire situation. She smiled when Drake drew her into a hug and she let herself relax momentarily.
"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind, but I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later" She murmured, "He'll be able to tell by himself soon enough anyway, particularly if this one grows like Xayden did" She said, shuddering at the memory of her exceedingly short and painful pregnancy. She headed to the car, waving good bye to Drake and the others in the van before getting in and heading towards the park to pick up Roxa and Xayden.

----

Keith growled warningly at Vaix as he left the vehicle, wincing at the force in which the door was thrown shut.
"Jesus" He grumbled, shaking his head in annoyance. Viax was behaving like a pissed off thirteen year old who hadn't gotten his way, it was very annoying and unbecoming. Yes he was pissed off, but he was also an adult, a father and a soon-to-be husband and he needed to stop throwing such bloody fits.

Once they reached the house, Keith carefully dragged Iggy inside and set him down in the basement before unwrapping him. It mildly reminded him of christmas, except most presnts didn't spit and hiss and try to bite your hands off.
"There" He murmured, stepping back from Iggy's thrashing and waiting patiently while the demon calmed down. He hoped Shaye's valuables were locked away since he didn't want Iggy to wreck this house. Although he doubted he would unless Vaix got involved.

----

Shaye smiled as Roxa and Xayden piled into the backseat of her car.
"We're just gonna head to our place than and get our things before heading to Aren's house. I think Alexi mentioned packing for you all" Shaye murmured to Roxa as she drove down the road, heading to her house while being closely followed by Alexi.
Pulling into the driveway, she parked to one side, leaving room for Alexi so she could still get out without getting blocked in.
"C'mon in then" She said, scooping Xayden up and hugging him, despite him being nearly twelve. She loved holding her son and she wasn't about to stop anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:53 pm

When Iggy was unwrapped from the protective sheets that had been applied, as foreseen by Drake, he looked like he was covered in a nasty sunburn everywhere but his head, which naturally had been the most thoroughly protected. He spent the first little while kicking and twisting in pain now that he actually could, before he slowly settled down and let his half drugged mind try and take in the situation. His mental condition was a lot better now, but this would probably be as good as it got for the next few days until the wound healed and the infection was completely destroyed from his bloodstream. At least now he could hold a thought. Maybe not a complicated one, but one non-the-less.

He sucked in a breath and breathed out Keith's name again, but this time was different, it sounded less like a frightened child and more like the 700 hundred year old being he truly was. Instead of a plea it was simply a question. What Keith there or wasn't he? Slowly he lifted himself up with his arms, stopping at half plank and slipping into a sitting position before he shoved his head into his knees and let out a soft painful gasp, gripping his head as his body shuddered. He was tired, but he didn't want to sleep just yet. Where was Keith? Demetri? ...Vaix. OH NO. He placed a hand instantly on his head and listened, no...no Demetri was still alive. They were both still alive.
He let out another shaky breath, his body uncontrollably trembling from all the stress and strain. Slowly he looked over, seeing Keith's familiar blurred figure. Slowly he tried to stand, holding out his arms as if he were struggling to keep his balance. Slowly he walked over to Keith, wobbly and uneven, until he lost balance all together and tried to run the rest of the way, tripping and grabbing Keith's shirt just in time for an awkward face in crotch moment before he straightened himself out and hauling himself into a proper standing position and hiding his face in Keith's neck. His arms wrapped around Keith's neck as he let out another breath and just rested there.
Keith. His Keith. The one that was always there for him, and yet never was. He purred softly despite the pain he was in.
"Where am I?" He whispered, "Keith...where are we? Who's basement...." He took in a breath and relaxed, nearly falling asleep on his adopted brother. "Is Demetri okay?"
He took in a deep breath and sagged a bit against Keith. He was so tired.
But he still didn't want to sleep.
---
Vaix's anger melted as soon as Xayden appeared, turning once again into fun and perfectly happy Dad. Though internally he still raged, he refused to expose his son to that side of him more than what was necessary.
"Okay, thanks" Roxa said back to Shaye as she climbed in the seat. "How are things?"
"Fine," Vaix muttered, "Everyone's fine," and he watched Roxa nod in relief before falling silently into thought.
Xayden, on the other hand, had a lot more to say. "Wait! What were you doing so long? Why do we have to go to Uncle Aren's? What happened? Is it bad?"
"No, no Xayden. Everything's fine. Keith's house is having some...difficulties with the foundation. They might have to move if they can't get it repaired, so we're letting them stay at our house, and we're gonna stay at Uncle Aren's...okay?"
"Oh, Okay," Xayden muttered with a nod, to which Vaix slumped back in relief. "Mom mom I found Jeremy at the part! And we played together and stuff! It was cool. I-- ugh Mom!" He whined as his mother picked him up. "I'm not a baby anymore!" He wriggled lightly before giving up and flopping over her shoulder. "Are you going to do this to me when I'm all grown up too?"
"She might if you don't watch out," Vaix teased before looking at Shaye, "Do you want me to stay in the car?" He didn't want to, but he could see how he should.
He'd let her decide.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:09 pm

Keith caught Iggy as he stumbled towards him, beyond thankful that vampires couldn't blush when Iggy made aquaintances with his lower half.
"Hey, steady" He murmured, letting Iggy huddle against him.
"My house is a bit beat up, so we're at Shaye's house" He murmrued, "She's going to move her family into Aren's and Drake's house so we can all stay here until my place is all fixed up" He murmured soothingly.
"Demitri's fine, he's unconcsious since Viax's fist did a number on his midsection, but he'll make a full recovery. He's upstairs resting on the couch with Aren and Drake" He added, keeping his tone low and soothing.
"You should get some rest Ig, Shaye has a spare bedroom down here, just for you I'm pretty sure" He added, pushing open a door and smiling as he saw the quaint little room.
"Here, why don't you get some sleep, alright? Just call if you need anything. Roxa and Alexi should be here any minute" He added, He knew Iggy liked to know where his family was at any given time, and he knew he'd be worried after all the drama of that afternoon.
"Once you wake up we can get you something to eat, alright? Shaye's fridge is fully stocked for Xayden, so she has lots of things for you" He said, stroking Iggy's hair in a typical big brother manner. He waited until Iggy was asleep before heading upstairs to check on Demitri and the others.

Shaye laughed, "Maybe" She said to her son, dropping a kiss on his head before setting him down.
"Do you want to come in? I don't mind if you do, just behave please? I don't want our house getting wrecked, not with-" She cut off, nodding at her stomach importantly, she knew Vaix would understand.
"Come on Xayden, lets go pack up some toys and clothes for you" She said, taking his hand and heading inside. She was thankful to see Demitri resting on the couch, the a blanket covered him to hide most of the exstensive damage done.
"Alexi's right behind us" She said to the three men in her living room, "He's just unloading the truck" She added, letting Xayden tug her upstairs to his room to pack.
"Alright, what should we bring?" She asked her son, pulling out his suitcase and an action-packer for all of his toys. She had no idea how long they'd be at Aren's, and she wanted to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:07 pm

Iggy sighed as Keith soothed him after his trip up, still a little too whacked out to realise he'd face planted Keith's lower bits. He thought of it as nothing more than accidentally ramming into Keith, the actual area in which it had happened a mystery he didn't really care to think over. He knew he was against Keith's neck now, and that was all he really needed to be happy.
"Okay," Iggy whispered to all of Keith's answers to his questions. They were all good answers, nice answers. Everything was okay, everyone was safe and sound.
"Hmm?" Iggy muttered, looking over his shoulder as Keith started to move him to his old bedroom. He yawned, then gripped Keith tighter. "Mmm...no. I don't want to sleep." Keith set him down on the bed anyways, "Keith no," Iggy yawned back to him when he started talking about other people in a way that made him think Keith was going to leave him alone, but Keith sat down on the bed instead and Iggy relaxed. Looking up at Keith affectionately as he was fussed, Keith was talking about something...food?
"I'm not hungry," Iggy whispered back to him, curling on his side with half open eyes as Keith gave him gentle attention. He focused his back and sapphire eyes on Keith alone, as relaxed as he'd ever be in this state of being.

The was silence for a long time before Iggy spoke up again, saying something easily misinterpreted. "I love you, Keith. Thank you for looking after me..." There was another long pause, enough for Keith to throw in a you're welcome if he wanted to. "I..." Tears started to pool in his eyes as he swallowed, before he fell silent again and pulled it back together. There would be no way he would say these sorts of things unless he was totally drugged out of his mind like he was now. He was suffering from the case of 'Truth Serum', where in the dysfunction of his mind he was more inclined to spill his guts to his deepest darkest innards.
"Sometimes...I wonder what it would be like, if he loved me too. If I was more important than Demetri, and Raven...If I got to have that special place in his heart...Would he still love me, the way he does now? Or would I be left alone forever... I know I'm not allowed a soulmate...I am not allowed to have a lover... I am not allowed to love... But I think... That if I was...
I know I would choose Keith."
Tears rolled from his eyes as he said it. The one thing he was not allowed to have, he had all to himself. He had to watch it be loved, and love others than himself. He had to bite back his jealousy each time, he sealed himself downstairs to escape it, but he was always there, to look after him, to love him...but not the way Iggy had always craved. He'd been so afraid, before Demetri and Raven, if Keith had loved him back, and he'd been forced to hate the man he loved.
The memories, of Keith choosing his life's tormentor over himself still scraped against his heart like sandpaper on a wet surface. To know that Shaye's happiness meant more than his was like a knife in his heart. He'd loved Keith so much, that he'd been willing to kill himself, to make Keith's need to be with Raven come true. Even if it removed him, even if it sent him to hell. That spell the day he'd brought back Raven wasn't supposed to turn him into a demon, the price should have been his life. He'd known that, he'd given Keith the Black book to read so Keith would have known that too. Either he had not cared to read that part, or he had chosen to throw Iggy away. The pain that day, when Keith had decided to follow through, was still a cutting memory in what was left of his soul. He'd chosen to be a demon, because he'd thought that if Keith loved Raven so much, perhaps if he was a demon, Keith would love him too.
"Please don't leave," Iggy whispered tears rolling down his eyes.
"Please don't leave me... I...I'm...I'm so sorry. Keith...
I'm so sorry."
---
Vaix sighed, shaking his head and looking away. "I don't think I can." He was still so wound up, he just wanted to distance himself from everything. He watched his family disappear inside with a sigh, waiting patiently for them to return.
Xayden blinked as he saw Demetri sleeping on the couch. "Demetri?" He asked, pulling against his mother's hand to try at get to the sleepy vampire. "Demetri! Demetri! Why are you sleeping!?" He laughed and looked at his mother, before allowing her to lead him upstairs.
"We need to bring my Dinosaurs!" Xayden demanded, dropping the box specifically for Jurassic Park toys at her feet. "Please? Also my hat!" He grabbed his baseball hat and slipped it on backwards, cause that way he was extra cool. "Can we bring my basketball? How long will we be away Mommy?" He gripped his mother's pant leg and bounced excitedly.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:36 pm

Keith paused in the doorway as Iggy began to talk. Smiling, he returned to the bedside and flopped down on the floor to keep Iggy company.
"You don't need to thank me Ig" He rebuked gently, he didn't mind taking care of the young demon, it really wasn't an issue for him. He paused, listening as Iggy suddenly let out an insanely heartfelt confession which sent Keith reeling. His eyes grew wide and his mouth dropped open as he listened, shock stamped across his features.
Iggy loved him? Loved? How had he never seen this before? He'd always knew Iggy loved him, but in a familial sense, not a honest to god relationship sense. He clamped his mouth shut, watching in horror as Iggy started to cry, what was he supposed to do. He took a breath, examining his own feelings for the crying demon. He cared deeply for Iggy, perhaps more so than he did anyone else, but in a brotherly sense, or so he thought. Sighing, he raked his fingers through his hair and reached out tentatively stroking Iggy's blond hair.
"Shh" He soothed, despite his own mixed-up feelings he knew Iggy needed to calm down. He quickly gathered Iggy in his arms, rocking him lightly.
"Iggy, you have a very special place in my heart" He murmured, "And I'm not going anywhere, ever" He added, his tone fierce.
"I love you kid, maybe not as a lover or soulmate, but you are my little brother, I love you so much that it hurts, it hurts me so bad when you get hurt, or are upset, I would do anything to make you feel better. You're my family Iggy and that makes you more important than Raven, then Demitri, then Shaye, then anyone else" He murmured. He knew Demitri would understand, as would Shaye, Raven might be a total bitch about everything but she could get over it.
"I'm so sorry I never realized you felt this way about me, but I will always be here for you bud" He added, his tone soft and soothing. He couldn't believe how bloody dense he'd been, how much he'd been blinded too. It was stupid now that he looked back on it, actually it all sort of slapped him in the face but now that he was aware he could work to rectify the situation.

----

Shaye chuckled, nodding her head as Xayden gathered his things. She chuckled as he put on his baseball cap, backwards of course and asked about basketball.
"Of course you can bring it kiddo, I'm sure Daddy would play with you as well" She murmured.
"I dunno Xayden, we might be away for a little while or a long while, it depends on when Uncle Keith can get his house fixed" Shaye said, packing Xayden's clothes quickly before going to her and Vaix's room and hastily packing their things.
"Come on baby, lets go back to the car" She said, gathering up the stuff and heading downstairs. Since Keith was still with Iggy she directed her attention to Roxa.
"Stay in whatever rooms you guys want, don't worry about that, the fridge is stocked with blood and food, so help yourself. Um that's about it" Shaye said with a shrug, "I'm sure I'll be by in the next few days anyway, so we'll see you all later" She said, nodding at Aren and Drake to go ahead and take off while she took her, Vaix and Xayden's things to the car.
"Hop in" She told Xayden, filling the trunk with their bags and Xayden's toys.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:06 pm

The look in Iggy's eyes was not a look of relief now that he'd told Keith of his feelings. Instead, it was a look of horror. In that brief moment he'd been blessed with the realisation of what he'd just done, and he was so scared. More scared than he'd been through this whole incident with Vaix, the physical wounds he'd been given sucked, but what he'd just done could ruin his life forever.
Why would he have said something? How could be be so stupid? 'Keith doesn't love you,' his mind hissed to him, 'He had Demetri, and you...you are far to young for him! How could Keith possibly date someone that looked like he'd just crawled out of the nursing home?' Tears rolled down his eyes the more he though about the infinite list of why such a relationship would not work, himself being his own worst critic, hissing about his stupidity in ways that he deserved. He'd told himself that he would never tell Keith this unless Keith fell in love with him.
He couldn't do this, Keith was going to say no. He was going to hate him, or break his heart, or never talk to him again after this. He'd probably go to Vaix and beg him to destroy Iggy for good...but that would be okay, because Iggy would want that too.

He felt Keith's hand run through his hair and shuddered, waiting for him to leave, or become violent...or...something.
Instead he got scooped up and held tight, and Iggy looked up at Keith in disbelief as he went on to talk about Iggy having a special place in his heart too...
Huh? Did that mean...did that mean Keith loved him back? Did that mean he got a lover? A special someone! Was this all it had taken for his one goal in life to be satisfied?! Keith started talking about how he'd never leave, and Iggy let a tear roll down his as he started to smile. His special someone...just for him...

'You idiot.'

There it was, that speech. The: I really like you, but I just want us to stay friends, or family, in this case. He couldn't take that, not now. He'd given Keith everything he'd had for this, he wouldn't let his heart break again over this man. So he did something awful and childish of his nature.
He pretended.
He pretended that speech Keith was saying was because he'd decided that he loved Iggy back in that way. That he'd realised his own love too...
"M-More than Shaye?" he choked in disbelief, he didn't look up at Keith anymore. He couldn't, not ever again would he look Keith in the eye. Keith didn't love anything more than he loved Shaye, precious perfect Shaye who had saved Keith from the depression Iggy could only dream of solving. Poor little Shaye whom had tossed Iggy into the worst kind of torture over a lack of ability to deal will all of her soulmate's baggage. He didn't believe Keith when he said Iggy was worth more than her. If he had been worth more, he wouldn't have had to suffer the way he'd had to over something a little counselling could fix.
Then he said it. He'd always be there, and Iggy let out a weak 'ha' and a smile. Not sarcastically, but happily. Even if Keith refused to be his special someone, Iggy wouldn't have to be alone for his mistake. Still, the reality that he had been turned down stung just under his skin, and escaped in his tears. Keith might have vowed to always be with him, but to Iggy, he was still alone.
He was not allowed to have a special someone just for him.
---
"A long while?" Xayden repeated with a frown, following his mother into their room to watch her pack the parent stuff. "Can we come back to the house sometimes?" He asked, still frowning obviously disapproving, but accepting that he had no choice in the matter. His family needed the space. There was nothing to do but get other it. No argument this time.
"Okay," Xayden muttered obediently, following Shaye downstairs. "Can I say goodbye to Keith and Iggy too?" He clawed at his mother's legs while she spilled info over Roxa, whom had been fussing Demetri with blood sippy cups. For a moment that made Xayden laugh, adults didn't need sippy cups, oh Roxa was so weird.
"Okay Shaye. Thank you again," she purred waving as she and a reluctant Xayden left.
"But mommmmm," Xayden demanded as Shaye forgot to answer his question on saying goodbye to Keith and Iggy, and instructed he get in the car.
"Xayden," Vaix growled, "No buts. Come on, we don't want to keep Aren and Drake waiting for us." Xayden made a pout face and stomped into the car, crossing his arms and looking out the window, but Vaix was still pleased he'd stopped another Xayden/Iggy visit. There would be no more of those.
No more.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Keith sighed, he could tell he really wasn’t getting through to Iggy as the vampire looked at him in sort of a forced happiness and acceptance.
“You are more important than Shaye to me Ig” He murmured, “You know I’m telling the truth,I wouldn’t lie about this” He added, “I love Shaye, she’s my sister, but she’s also growing up, growing distance and she has a family of her own, I’ll always love her and be there for her, but..” He trailed off shrugging. 
“You’re my little brother Ig, we have a very special relationship and you’ve been there for me through a lot of things and you will always be very important to me. You’re more family to me then anyone else on this entire planet now” He said softly, still holding Iggy tightly as if he were afraid his message wasn’t getting through.
“I know how much I’m hurting you right now Ig, turning you down in the sense of an adult relationship, but just because we don’t have that right now doesn’t mean that I love you any less then I do anyone else in my life” He murmured softly, raking his fingers through his hair tiredly. God this was so confusing and weird. He should have been more aware of what was going on with Iggy, he’d always suspected something but pushed those thoughts away and now they were coming back to bite him in the ass. He meant what he was saying, Iggy was extremely important to him, he was his little brother and he’d do anything for him, but right now all he felt like he was doing was making the situation way, way worse. He sighed, letting his head fall forward, he wished he had someone to talk to about this, Demitri might understand but he was unconscious, Drake maybe? But he had Shaye and Vaix drama and Roxa would castrate him if he so much as mentioned it, she was far to motherly for her own good. So, instead he was stuck with just trying to work this out on his own and probably making a big, bloody mess of things.

----

Shaye sighed, waving goodbye to Roxa as he lead Xayden outside.
“Not right now buddy, Keith and Iggy are busy downstairs alright?” She murmured, helping him buckle his seat belt. She shot Vaix and annoyed expression, knowing exactly what he was doing and thinking. 
“And we can come back to the house love, whenever. Its our house” She said, ruffling her son’s hair. “We’re just gonna give Uncle Keith and the others some time to settle in, their a bit upset about the problems with their house, okay?” She said, sliding into the front seat and shutting her door a bit more viciously then intended. Resisting the urge to growl in annoyance she backed the car out of the driveway, following after Aren’s van as they headed towards his place. She was really irritated with Vaix’s immature behaviour but she had no desire to squabble in front of Xayden.
“You’ll have lots of fun at Uncle Aren’s house, I bet everyone will play basketball with you” She said, trying to take her mind and Xayden’s off of all the drama going on around them. This much stress couldn’t be good for the new baby. Sighing tiredly, she pulled into Aren’s drive way, making sure to park off to the side so he could get in and out without needing to move her car.
“Come on” She murmured to Xayden, helping him out of his seat before collecting the bags and heading inside.
“Hey” She said to her brother, dumping her things on the floor and falling onto the couch tiredly. “What a bloody awful day” She grumbled, her face shoved in a pillow.

OOC: Blarg, bad post
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:02 am

Iggy frowned as Keith forced the issue of his dominance over Shaye. He wasn't sure, would Keith lie to a crying child if he knew it would make him feel better and possibly divert the more awkward conversation at hand?
Probably.
But Keith was right, Iggy had the ability to tap into the emotions of others, and through all the jumbles of crap, he found not a single emotion that suggested lying.It sounded like Keith was saying that now that Shaye no longer needed him it opened the slot for Iggy, which was bitter -sweat in itself. But the more he thought about it, the more he found his status over Shaye redundant. He'd only wanted to be above her because that would have brought him one step closer to being that special someone. The most important, the most loved.
It didn't matter now.
Still, he listened to Keith, pushing his face into his loved one's shirt and holding it tight as Keith talked about the special bond of brothers. He sniffed, but didn't do much more to respond to that. He felt like he was being strangled, his voice completely out of commission. He heard the word 'now' and felt himself grow sadder. 'That's called guilt, Keith, and it fades away eventually.' He was being held so tightly, and despite hiding his face and gripping Keith's shirt, his actual body was limp and defeated. He wished he could say he felt safe, but he didn't. Keith's arms were an empty shield when the weapon was already inside him. That wasn't to say he wanted Keith to let him go. Oh hell no that was the last thing he wanted, and honestly he was so glad Keith even wanted to touch him at all at this point. A brotherly bond was better than being completely alone, but it still hurt and Keith addressed that with his next few sentences.
Fuhck.
Please don't say that 'adult god-damn relationship'. What should he just go sit in the effing kiddy corner now? Play with his build 'em blocks and let the adults have their relationships and he have his...childhood... The hand on Keith's shirt clenched so tightly that his claws pierced through the fabric and into his own flesh, dripping small amount of black tar blood unto his head and Keith's shirt. Hurting. He felt like what human emotions he had left were dying. This had been his whole life's purpose, finding a way to get past his nature's cruel laws, have a lover, an 'adult' relationship. Keith had been the only one to ever truly care, of course he'd be the one Iggy thought he'd stand the best chance with. Hundreds of years, hundreds of effing years working for this, slowly, progressively. Vaix really had ruined his life now, and why? Because he'd wanted to talk with his nephew, that's why. He should lay here, and watch himself suffer, because he'd wanted a relationship with his own family.
As Keith may have noticed, Iggy had become very quiet, he wasn't moving, he was hardly breathing, and truth be told it wasn't just because of his mental state. His body was exhausted, physically, mentally, totalled. So much so that it had stopped the beating of his own heart to preserve energy, it had slowed breathing not because Iggy didn't want to snuffle when he sobbed, but because it didn't even have the energy to flex it's diaphragm. Iggy was extremely weak right now, that wasn't to say he was dying, just that this emotional strain had just drained everything he had left, and his body was shutting down, forcing him to sleep and rebuild energy whether he liked it or not.
However, to someone who didn't understand this, it would seem a lot like Iggy was dying. His eyes were still open, in fact they had glossed over, having shut down as well. His brain had slowed down too, naturally, but Iggy was still aware of the unfamiliar things it was doing, and he was scared again. With what little ability he had left, the hand grabbing Keith twitched semi-violently as he tried to make it move and failed, temporarily blind eyes tried to move to see Keith, but could not even muster the strength to blink, or close, let alone glance around.
He tried to speak, but his mouth wouldn't move and he couldn't muster the power to take in a large enough breath before his breathing shut down as well. There was a comfortable darkness all around him, inviting him in, and though Iggy was not dying, he certainly seemed to believe he must be. Maybe Keith had been his soulmate, he wondered, maybe he was dying from a broken heart. Keith would miss him, but not nearly as much as he would miss Demetri, and in those last minutes of consciousness Iggy panicked in the dark.
What had he done, his death would take away Keith's lover, his real lover, not the wanna-be piece of shit Iggy thought of himself as. Keith would be all alone. He wouldn't survive like that, he needed Demetri. One last tear rolled down his face as he slipped away into slumber that would last for god knows how long, though Demetri would probably wake in a day or so, not that he knew that. He thought they were both going to hell, and he hated himself more than ever before for it.
Because in the end, he'd only ever cared about Keith's happiness.
---
Xayden sighed as Shaye tried to butter him up to the situation at hand. He took it all in stride, because as said before there really wasn't any argument in the matter. Though it did seem a bit off between Daddy and Mommy. Being their son he was naturally very in tune with their emotions, like they were with his. Daddy was his usual grumpy self whenever Keith's side of the family was mentioned, but for once Mommy seemed to be taking a silent stand for it, and Daddy seemed to have mixed feelings for it. Xayden sighed and let adult matters be adult matters. Whatever. He was disappointed he couldn't say goodbye to Iggy and Keith though, he didn't understand that. How much time did it take to come upstairs for a hug for Pete's sake! Again, whatever. He wasn't in the mood for all this. Why couldn't his family be normal? Why was he stuck with the freak family? No one else's family consisted of Demons, Angels, and vampires. And hell he consisted of all three! He was the most messed up of all! It wasn't fair. Where did he even belong? Heaven or Hell? Even in the afterlife he'd be a freak.
Finally Shaye pulled into the driveway, and Xayden obediently followed her inside while Dad silently unloaded the car and brought things inside to the spare bedroom they'd be staying in.
He found mommy laying face down on the couch, and looked up at Uncle Aren, who smiled lightly at him.
"Xayden, why don't you go play with Carr? I wanna talk with your Mom a bit okay? Don't worry about her, it's just because Keith just got that house. She's worried for him, but it's nothing to concern yourself with, promise. Everything's okay."
Xayden frowned and narrowed his eyes as if he thought Aren were lying to his face, before he looked at his Mother and sighed. "Okay Uncle Aren," he muttered, pouncing on his father's leg as he walked by just in time with Xayden's toys. Vaix lowered himself so Xayden could snatch up two Dinosaurs, before carrying on, Xayden running off to do as he was told.
Aren then turned his attention to Shaye, sitting down beside her and rubbing her back. "Do you want to talk about it? I'm here for you. I still don't really understand what happened back there... only that it sounds like it was Vaix's fault." He ignored Vaix's glare as he walked by again to deliver more stuff, "Why don't you come up to my room with me? Even if you don't want to talk, it's somewhere nice and quiet to wind down." He smiled at his little sister lovingly, he cared about her full heartedly, he wanted her to be happy and secure. "Come on," he encouraged, "I'll carry you if you want." He tried to make some fun of the situation, what little there was that could be had. He sighed, looking her over with his over protective brother eyes to make sure she wasn't physically hurt. He noticed he'd gained some weight, but he wasn't about to comment on it. Still completely oblivious to the baby thing.
Probably for the better.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:56 pm

Keith sighed, watching as his attempts at comforting Iggy went straight to hell (no pun intended).
"I'm sorry Ig" He moaned, "I shouldn't have said that" He murmured, realizing that despite Iggy's appearance he was not a child and Keith needed to stop seeing him that way. Iggy had, essentially, confessed his feelings for Keith and Keith had just shot him down while simoltaneously treating him like a child. He felt his heart clench painfully as blood dripped from Iggy's hand onto his chest and the young demon went basically catatonic. Keith panicked for a moment, looking horrified before his rational self kicked in and he realized Iggy wasn't dead, just completely blacked out. He sighed, still totally unsire of what to do. He needed to fix this, really examine himself and his feelings for Iggy as well as his feelings for Demitri. He was aware that this was a potentially disasterous situation, but it was also one he needed to deal with.
He stayed, sitting with Iggy in his lap for awhile, head resting uncomfortably against the wall as he stared at the young demon, his eyes roving over the familiar features. Could he love Iggy? Could he give him the relationship he so desperately wanted and needed? Could he give up Demitri? Or could he be selfish and have them both? He shook his head, no that wasn't a good solution for any of them. Biting his lip, he felt his fangs pierce his flesh and his blood dropped down onto Iggy's forehead. Cursing, he quickly wiped it away a small frown on his face as he rose, carefully setting Iggy on the bed Shaye had gotten specifically for him. Wiping off Iggy's hand with his sleeve, he settled the young demon in, pulling the blankets up around him and pressed a careful kiss to his forehead, unsure if it was a brotherly kiss or something more. The entire time he'd known Iggy he'd always seen the demon as a bit of a younger brother, but this latest issue just forced the point that Iggy wasn't a child. He was a seven-hundred plus year old vampire turned demon and Keith needed to start seeing him that way.
"Well damn" He grumbled, heading into the washroom to wash up. He was so bloody confused and he needed to have a serious talk with Demitri.

----

Shaye sighed looking at Aren before dragging herself up off the couch. She really needed to talk to Aren about everything. She ignored the glowering between her mate and her brother, ignore the snide comments and headed upstairs, knowing her brother would follow. She shot Vaix a look however, telling him non-verbally that she needed some time with Aren and that she woud appreciate some alone time with her biological brother. She knew Vaix would dislike that idea, what with her being pregnant, but she was bloody annoyed and needed some space.

Sighing in annoyance she flopped down on Aren's bed, letting out a frusturated snarl before sitting up and looking at her brother.
"Today sucked" She muttered. "And yes, it was on some level Vaix's fault" She added before Aren could point that out.
"We went to see Keith since he's back to being well a vampire" She murmured, "Xayden spent most of his time outside with Demitri, but Iggy got fairly insistent about seeing him. Vaix flipped, he hates Iggy and doesn't want him near Xayden, though Xayden completely adores Iggy" She ran her fingers through her hair, taking a deep breath before continuing.
"Naturally a fight broke out, it got really bad, Vaix attacked Demitri because he's Iggy's host, he ripped a whole the size of a watermellon in his chest and stomach, it was awful" She murmured, "Iggy freaked out, naturally and everything went to hell, even more so then it already had. That's about when you guys stepped in" She explained with a small sigh.
"Its just been a really bad day, and I'm so angry" She murmrued, "At Vaix, at Iggy, at everything. Neither of them gets it" She growled, "Not Vaix or Iggy they're so worried about each other that they don't realize how much danger they placed Xayden in. He was there! Granted he was outside and I forced Roxa to take him away but if he had came inside, or something had happened..." She trialed off, looking sickened. Her hand absentmindedly wrapped around her stomach before she glanced at her brother. She needed to tell him, he'd find out regardless with her staying here and she knew he'd flip and she really didn't want there to be any more drama. She was about done with drama, she was tempted to take Xayden and herself and just leave, go and hide away for awhile until everything just worked out. She knew, realisticaly, that she couldn't do that but she occasionally felt very tempted though she'd never abandon Vaix or her family, despite her anxiety and stress she'd stay.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:41 pm

During the hidden drama between Keith and Iggy, Roxa had exercised her super mothering skills on Demetri. First she'd carried him from the couch to Xayden's room, tucking him in after a swift examination of the wound and a quick change of bandages. Then she'd hopped downstairs to dig about in the fridge's blood supply, and bring him up a couple packages. She was sure he'd be embarrassed if he'd been conscious, but hey, what he didn't know wouldn't hurt him, and besides, it was easier to feed an unconscious vampire with a sippy cup than an actual glass. So she fed Demetri with the sippy cup and three package refills, which was quite a lot of blood, but Demetri needed it if he was to heal himself. She'd gotten halfway through a fourth package when she'd gotten the clue that Demetri wasn't hungry anymore, so into the fridge it went for later. She then mumbled a few encouraging words about getting better soon to him, and with that finished, hopped off to repeat the process on Iggy.
Honestly she was surprised that Keith wasn't back up yet, but she supposed it was possible that Iggy had been lonely, and requested Keith stay with him a while. That tended to happen a lot, not just with Keith but in general with the people he liked. Sometimes she wondered if Iggy ever thought of coming with someone, instead of trying to get them to stay with him, but then she thought it was more to do with Iggy's wanting other's to want to be around him, as apposed to simply following people.
When she opened the door, the first thing she noted was how quiet it was. Iggy wasn't fussing, or crying, or kicking of screaming from what she could hear, all there was, was the trickle of water coming from the bathroom. She wondered if Keith had managed to get Iggy down for a nap. The poor dear needed his rest after such an ordeal, however expected it was. You just couldn't put Vaix and Iggy in the same room together without someone getting hurt. It seemed that despite Iggy's transformation, not a thing had changed in that aspect. If anything it had only gotten more destructive and violent. Oh dear.

Opening the bedroom door, she found Iggy neatly tucked into bed. The smell of blood and decay was preset in the room, as well as the distinct salty, damp smell that came with tears. It didn't trouble her too much though, she knew Drake had treated Iggy's wounds to the best of his demonic knowledge and capability, and with Iggy in as much pain as he was, she expected crying to be a given. She wandered quietly to the bedside and stroked Iggy's forehead gently, whispering soothing things to him while he slept. She still had no idea that he was unconscious, that was...until she remembered demons were supposed to have a heartbeat. Where was Iggy's heartbeat? And his breathing...you needed to breath to make your heart beat.
"Iggy?" she whispered softly, giving him a gentle nudge on the shoulder. "Iggy, baby."
Oh no. He wasn't moving.
She pulled up on of his eyelids experimentally, and instead of the slight twitching that occurred with sleep, she saw a still, glazed over eye. Immediately she shut it and paced the room. The water... Keith was in the bathroom.
Keith.
"KEITH," she exclaimed, dashing to the door and pulling it open, not to break it just to open it forcefully, it wasn't locked after all. "Keith some thing's wrong with Iggy! He isn't breathing...and his heart...and his eyes...and he's so pale...and I...I... Is he okay? Keith? Keith tell me." She paced around in the doorway arms crossed in worry. "Should I try feeding him? Or giving him something to drink? Or wake him up? Or CPR or..or what? What do you do with a demon that might be dead??" She gasped.
"Demetri!" Then she booked it upstairs again, only to find him just the way she'd left him. So neither of them were dead. Oh...
She let out a sigh of relief and held her head in her hands a moment, then rushed back down to Iggy's side. "I'll make him some food, feed him something he doesn't have to chew. It'll be alright. You're alright Iggy..." She whispered mostly to herself in motherly panic.
There she is Keith, your only current outlet for your feelings.
Would he dare consult her? Or wait until he could talk to someone else?
---
Vaix blinked as Shaye made eye contact and silently instructed him to stay away from her, he recoiled a little at the idea, tensing a bit more if that was at all possible, but the look in his eye silently agreed to let her have that space, and he continued to unload until he came to the last box, shutting and locking the car and carrying it up, before he sat on the side of the bed and groaned in frustration and turmoil. He knew Shaye was angry, and he knew his actions had been selfish, silently he was ashamed of himself for bringing it down upon his family like he had, but still, he did not regret it. Iggy had to die, why didn't anyone else see that? He'd attacked Demetri only because he knew the way to save Keith's lover from his curse, to save them all from Iggy's curse. Still, he was shot down, frowned upon, and outcast. He wished he could back down, and let them discover for themselves why Iggy needed to be removed, but that was even more immature than dealing with the situation. All he knew was that Iggy could never experience a feeling of power again, there was a reason hell had brought Iggy back like this.
But did anyone care? No.
Poor pathetic little Iggy doesn't mean anyone any harm. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
What they failed to understand was that Iggy had only been that way because he hadn't been given a choice, and now that he did...things were getting dangerous for everyone.
"Vaix, let me help you." A familiar but unwanted voice whispered in the depths of his mind, and Vaix hissed sharply at Drake as he stood waiting in the doorway, ears perked and alert, trained in on him. "You're train of thought is unhealthy, and it is pushing you swiftly down the road to insanity. Half the things you are seeing do not exist, you know..."
"Shut up!" Vaix snapped, "Get out of here, you have no right to root around in my mind."
Drake frowned lightly at that.
"I do, actually. Both Shaye, and yourself gave me permission, while you were sane. I will take your sane word over your current insane mentality any day." So Drake calmly walked in and shut the door behind him, paying no mind to Vaix's hissing and spitting for him to leave. "I can't have you nearly killing Shaye again, Vaix." Drake growled, and that did it, naturally Vaix's eyes got big, and he became very silent, physically and mentally. "Let me help you," Drake muttered, sitting beside him on the bed slowly, much like someone would approach a dangerous animal. "If Shaye is so instant on loving you, I will not let her and Xayden suffer your fixable burdens. Come, don't be selfish." He held out a hand, and Vaix looked from it to him, before swallowing and shaking it.
"Do what you will then. Just...don't change me too much alright? I want Shaye to still recognise me."
Drake smiled at that, "I'm not going to change a thing about your personality, just fix your delusions, and the damage hell has inflicted upon your mentality." He watched with echolocation as Vaix nodded quietly in agreement, then gave Vaix a shove so that he lay down, though Drake remained sitting.
"Relax, alright?"
"I'll try..." Vaix grumbled in return.
---
Aren listened to Shaye quietly, his eyes steadily growing more concerned as he heard the whole story. It was...
What the hell he didn't even know. It was a disaster that's what it was. A self centered disaster. Was this the man he was supposed to give his blessing too? Was this the father he'd watch raise Shaye's children? He paced around the room a little before sighing and sitting beside Shaye, looking at her weakly. He felt helpless, there wasn't anything he could do for any of them. He'd offered them a house to stay at and all that but...it didn't really do much for anything.
"Shaye I... I know you probably won't agree with me, and I'm sure I have no place requesting this of you but...please consider your relationship with Vaix. What he has to offer you...and your family. And the negative aspects he inflicted and continues to inflict. I just...I don't think he'd what's best for you Shaye. Honestly I'm your brother, I love you, I want what's best for you. And I... I don't think he's anywhere close to what's best." He'd stare at the wall quietly after that, with a look of conflicting emotions. "Please don't be mad with me for saying it, you know that whatever you do choose, I'll still be there for you." He took in a long breath and gave Shaye a weak smile. He did note how she was holding her gut, but again didn't make the link. It was far too subtle a gesture for any such assumptions.
Assuming Shaye wasn't spitting fury at him for his later remarks, he'd open his arms to her and offer her a hug. "Please stay here as long as you need, stay after Keith has his house back if you want. You're always welcome for as long as you need, and you can talk to me, to Drake...heck even to Carr if you feel up too it. He might be missing some puzzle pieces but he sure does have a lot of life experience. Oldest vampire I've ever met." He smiled weakly at her again, but it was a troubled look. He kicked his feet around across the carpet, and basically just hoped for the best.
It was all he felt he could do.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:27 pm

Keith watched Roxa in something akin to shock. He just couldn't understand what the hell was going on until he heard her babbling at him and then deciding to try and feed Iggy.
"Leave him" He snapped at her suddenly, eyes darkening in annoyance. "He's fine, worn out from everything that's happened to him and Demitri. His body is overly exhausted and has shut down to heal, just let him rest and he'll wake up when he's good and ready. He doesn't need food right now, hell he doesn't actually have to eat, he just can. So bloody well leave everything be" He growled, bringing a wet hand to his forehead and sighing tiredly.
"Just let him recover, Demitri as well they just need time" He murmured before staggering upstairs. There was no way in hell he was going to talk to Roxa about what was going on. She thought Iggy was about five years old and treated him as such. If he even broached the subject of a potential romatic relationship she'd probably rip his head off or other unmentionable parts. Shuddering at the thought he headed for the nearest guest room, relieved Shaye and Vaix had a fairly large house before collapsing on the bed, exahusted. His body hurt a lot from Iggy smashing against him and he was mentally just worn out at this point that all he wanted to do was sleep until everything was better. Yawning, he unceremoniously shoved his head under the nearest pillow, hoping that would provide some barrier against Roxa when she decided to verbally bash him for everything he had just essentially shouted at her. He shouldn't have been so rude but he was just so damn tired. Grumbling, he shifted so he was comfortable before falling into a restless sleep.

----

Shaye listened to Aren intently, watching him agonize over everything he was telling her and how worried he was that she'd lash out or be angry. Instead she offered him a small smile.
"I'm not mad at you for voicing your opinion Aren" She said gently, "I love you and respect you and your views on Vaix aren't going to change that" She murmured.
"I'll admit I am a bit concerned about his behaviour currently" She added softly, "But I don't think I'm ready to give up on him, if he gets the help Drake is willing to offer and reins in his temper then I can see us working out as family" She said.
"Plus, regardless of all that he is the father of my...child and I don't want Xayden to be caught in the middle of me and him. I will try my hardest to make this work but if things get out of control again and Xayden is at risk I'll leave. Nothing matters more to me than the safety of my children" She murmured. She loved Vaix, she had never once doubted her feelings for him, but if he continued on this distructive path he'd be to dangerous for her to allow Xayden and her unborn child near. She couldn't risk their lives because of her own selfish desires to be with her mate. However, that being said she was going to make this work, she had too. Sighing softly she touched her stomach again, she needed to stop getting pregnant in such dramatic situations.
She glanced at Aren again, "I can't give up on him" She murmured softly, "I'm going to need him now more than ever" She added, steeling herself for the next part of her sentence, knowing it could well and truly be disasterous.
"I'm pregnant again"

-------

http://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=550
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum