Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal Empty
PostSubject: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:25 pm

Here we go!

This is a OnexOne between myself and Blacksoal, so there is no point in anyone besides the two of us posting on here after this point.

OOC:: I'm going to use both Shaye and Keith again. Do you need me to post my bios?
Also, I was thinking the same plot, but with less characters:P
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:29 pm

Ooc: Okay, that sounds good. ^_^ Well, It's good to have bios in case we forgett something important later on. So I'll repost mine.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Name: Keith Shadler
Species: Vampire
Appearance: One x One with: Blacksoal 587510u1a0sp8x16
Personality: He is very laid back and easy going. He is quiet and shy and tends to go with the flow. He does have a temper, but it is rare that he is angry.
Other: Lives in a large mansion outside of the town. Shaye lives with him and they have an older brother, younger sister relationship going on.

Name: Shaye Black
Species: Appearance Shape Shifter. She can alter her appearance at will
Appearance:
One x One with: Blacksoal MINIMEGANFOX
Personality: Hot headed and fun. Shaye has a temper and can be an extremely emotional person. She is outgoing, and tends to not think things through. She is upbeat and hyper at times. She usually gets her way. When she falls for someone she falls hard, but often has a hard time expressing her feelings for said person.
Other: Lives with Keith because her own parents kicked her out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:00 pm

One x One with: Blacksoal AnimeGirl19-vampire
Name: Roxa
Race: Vampire
Personality: Happy, playfull, full of constant energy, very happy-go-lucky and at ease with everything.
Other: Hangs around with Iggy and Vaix

One x One with: Blacksoal Animeboy32
Name: Iggy
Race: Emotions vampire (feels the opposite of those around him)
Personality: Quiet, watchfull, calm, depressed randomly at times and rather curious about anything and everything. Typically a very smart vampire.
Looks: Has uniquely coloured light saphire coloured eyes. Light Blond hair, a lean boney structure, as if he was built for speed alone.
Other: Tends to feed his depression of of other's high energys.

One x One with: Blacksoal Anime-vampire
Name: Vaixentrous (Vaix)
Race: Vampire/Demon
Personality: Playfull, sly, a tease mostly.
Other: Carries none of the nessasary venom used to turn humans into vampires. Hangs around with his brother: Iggy

Last edited by Blacksoal on Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:48 pm

OOC:: 'Ello, I shall post my intro now then.

BIC::
Shaye yawned, grabbing a larg pillow and pulling it over her eyes. It was about ten in the morning on a saturday.
"Arghh" She hissed finally giving in and rolling out of bed. Standing up, she ran a hand through her tousled hair and glared at her reflection in the mirror. Her mascare was smudged, and she looked awful. Grabbing a towel off the floor, she opened the door to her washroom and made a beeline for the shower. After about fifteen minutes she stepped out, dressed, her swim suite under her clothes and made her way into the kitchen.

Keith had been awake all night, as he rarely felt the need to sleep. A small smile broke his chapped lips as he heard Shaye waking up. He turned down the volume on the TV and rose to his feet.
"Morning" He said, smiling as she padded, barefoot into the kitchen. She mumbled something in audiable and reached for the coffee pot. Keith laughed.
"What time did you come back last night?" He asked, teasing her a little. He knew she had gone to a party with a few of her human friends.
"Three" She mumbled a steaming cup cradled in her hands. He laughed, "Good thing it's saturday" he commented, frowning a little to himself. He had been hunting last night, but he still didn't like the idea of her being out so late, not that he could do anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:04 pm

Ooc: So do they know each other in this one too?
bic;

Vaix walked down the streets as morning like leaked into the sky. He was hungry at the moment, and was seeking a victum. Looking around, he was surprised at how busy it was in the morning. People driving in their cars filled up the usually deserted streets, while some people walked to work. This wasn't the best time for a hunt, far to many witnesses around and at this time no one was hiding away in the alleys. He gave a sigh and continued on.
---
Roxa sat in her room, finishing up what little scraps were left undone from her homework. She streached from sitting hunched over for so long and looked around. Shoving her long blond hair out of her eyes, she looked at the clock. If it weren't saterday they'd be leaving in another half an hour. Roxa stood up and went over to Iggy's room, which lay in the basement. She'd requested again and again for him to move upstairs into the guest bedroom, but he'd always refuse. Such a gloomy vampire, she'd often pryed at him asking if he really did sleep in coffins and turn into a bat. Roxa opened the door and walked down the stairs. As usual the lights were off, there was a lingering smell of blood and depression. She could see his saphire eyes glowing in the corner of the room, Roxa flicked on the lights and laughed teasingly when she saw him sheld himself in surprise to the change. "You can't stay down here all day Iggy," she started with a wag of her finger. "Come upstairs for once."
Iggy looked over at her and sighed, "did you have to turn the lights on?" He saw her pose an innocent smile and groaned, "fine...I guess, I'll come. Just give me a minute," he stood up and placed the Dracula book he'd been reading down on the desk a little ways away. Iggy stuck his hands in his pockets and walked upstairs with her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm

OOC:: Sure^^

BIC::
Shaye yawned again, seating herself on the high bar stools which surrounded the kitchen counter. "I swear I'm never drinking that much again" She muttered, taking a sip of the coffee and making a face. "So what did you do last night?" She asked him, closing her eyes and trying to mentally beat back the impending head ache she felt.
"Hunted" He replied, smiling a little. Shaye shook her head, "I need an asprin or something" She muttered, rishing unsteadily to her feet and walking down the hall to the guest washroom, which had a fully stoked medicine cabinet. Taking two asprin, she glared at her reflection in the mirror again. She still looked awful, at least in her opinion. Frowning she changed her eye colour to brown, smiling a little at the slightly better looking reflection.
"There" She said in triumph, before growning miserably and walking back down the hall to her mug.

Keith smiled to himself and sat down on the stool on the opposite side of the counter.
"What do you want to do today then?" He asked her when she returned.
"Nothing, lay around all day" She replied, a funny smile on her face.
"You're going to tan again, aren't you?" He said, rolling his eyes as she nodded. He could never understand her obsession with tanning.
"Why not just shift and darken your skin?" He said, jokingly of course. Big shifts often made her sick for days, sometimes weeks.
"No thank you" She said, wrinkling her nose.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:23 am

Vaix was starting to think he couldn't find anyone. There was either to many people or too many cars or both at the same time. He groaned, "it's saterday." He mumbled to himself,"people aren't supposed to work on saterdays." He stuck his hands in his pockets, I might just take a bite out of Roxa if I don't find anything soon. As mean as it sounded, he wasn't joking. Vampire blood was better tasting than human in his opinion. But in this town it was scarse, and he was friends with all the vampires here. He looked around again, Give it another five minutes...
---
Roxa gave a triumpant smile, watching tv with Iggy by her side. Though his eyes were dull, like he wasn't even watching the show he'd requested from her. But every time she lifted the remote to change the channel he growl and tell her to put it down. Roxa found that funny, he was completely lifeless until she moved.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:06 pm

Shaye rose to her feet, leaving her empty mug in the skin and wakling out onto the large, brick patio. Grabbing a towel from the stack by the door, she spread it out on a chair, before walking back into the house and returning with a bottle of lotion and her iPod.
"You can join me if you want" She called, knowing Keith hated the idea of tanning, he couldn't anyway, his skin was permantently pale.
"I may in a bit" He called back. Stretching out on the chair, she quickly applied the lotion, before turning onthe iPod and jamming the earbuds in her ears. Reaching down, she found an old magazine and began to flip through aimlessly. The coffee was helping her headache, but only slightly.

Keith methodically began to clean the kitchen, something he did every morning. He didn't even eat the food, but he always cleaned up, it was something he found amusing. Smiling to himself as his keen hearing picked up the music that was coming from Shaye's iPod, he shook his head. He often found living with her to be amusing, or aggrivating, as compared to him she was exceedingly young. She was one of the few people he actually liked, and he found her ability to be quiet entertaining and often very handy.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:07 pm

Vaix had finally managed to find someone, a homless guy sleeping in an alleyway. The man had died peacfully in his sleep, not even waking as Vaix had bitten him. The man's blood had been unhealthy, dirty tasting, and had done little to satisfy Vaix's thirst. But it had helped, enough to get through the day at least. He sat on the roof tops, looking up at the sky. Vaix didn't feel like returning back home, there wouldn't be anything to do. Iggy would be reading his cheesy vampire legand books, and Roxa would be doing and redoing her homework, or they'd both be watching tv. He let his mind wander on things he could be doing elsewhere. Not much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:44 pm

Shaye closed the magazine, tossing it onto the tiled ground and leaned against the chair. Closing her eyes, she allowed the sun and music to lull her to sleep. Just as she was drifting off, she felt her phone vibrate on her stomach.
"Argh" She muttered, flicking it open.
"Hello?" She muttered in a tired voice.
"Oh, Hey, I dunno, just chilling by the pool, why?" She nodded her head absentmindedly. "I guess, I can meet you in like twenty minutes in the food court" she said, yawning as she rose to her feet.
"Alright" She hung up, and walked back in the house.
"Going to the mall" She told Keith as she walked down the hall to her room to chage, she re-appeared, looking amazing in a short, light blue sun dress and black flats.
"See you" She muttered, grabbing her keys.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:30 pm

Vaix gave another sigh, about one of the thousand he'd already let out in half an hour. What was there to do? He could pester Roxa...no, that was just about as bad as playing with an armed nuke and if he tried it with Iggy he'd get a whole mess of voodo and revenge stuff on his person. What about friends? Maybe, if they were home. Vaix had left his phone at home, and if he went back Roxa would never let him leave again alone. He sighed again, well maybe he should just pick a random house and hang out there. That sounded like the best option. Vaix stood up and started to walk around, looking for the first friends house that caught his eye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:36 pm

Shaye yawned tiredly as she walked out into the front yard. Her black, mustang convertible was parked a little ways down the drive way. Shaking her head, she walked down, making sure that she had her keys, cell and wallet. Satisfied, she unlocked the car door and slid into the drivers seat, plugging her iPod into the dash and cranking it. Smiling she started the car, pulling a u-turn and heading down the drive way. She tapped her hands in time to the music as she drove. She reached over and grabbed her sunglasses from the passanger seat. They had white rims and were massive. Sliding them on, she drove out of the drive way, a small smile on her face.

Keith sighed, shaking his head as he watched her girl. Shaye could never relaxe for long periodes of time, or so he had discovered. He sighed and walked out to the pool, collecting the small mess of things that she had left behind. Walking into the house, he put the sun screen away and through the towel in the wash.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Vaix had gone to a couple houses now, but they were either empty or his frieds had too much homework to do anything with him. He walked along quietly with his hands in his pockets until he reached Keith's driveway. Maybe Keith and Shaye were home. Vaix smiled and walked up to the door, he was always hesitant to knock, because he didn't have any true purpose to be here.. Vaix did anyway.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:02 pm

Just as she was about to leave, Shaye noticed Vaix walking down the driveway.
"Hey" She called stopping the car and getting out.
"What's up?" She hadn't known he was coming over, opening her phone, she texted her friend that she would be a few minutes late.

Keith heard Shaye's voice outside, and wondered what she was still doing at the house. Opening the door, he discovered Vaix.
"Oh, hey man" He said, startled, but now he knew who Shaye was talking to.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 12:41 pm

Vaix looked at both of them as he was greeted. "Hey," he said back to both of them. To Shaye's question he answered, "nothing much. Just really bored." He looked at her car, "where are you going?" he asked. Of course it was none of his buisness, but he was still curious.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm

"Mall" She replied, smiling a little, "Why, do you wanna come with?" She said, she didn't really care if he wanted to come, she liked hanging out with Vaix, and it might put Keith at ease.

Keith leaned against the door frame, rolling his eyes at Shaye.
"You're such a mall junkie" He said, smiling at her a little.
"You're welcome to hang out here, if you don't want to be dragged to every store in the mall" He offered Vaix, a small smile on his face. He too enjoyed hanging out with his oldest friend, literally. He had met Vaix back when he was still young, by his kinds standards.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:40 pm

Vaix looked back and forth at both of them as he was offered different things. He shrugged to Shaye, "I'm not really a shopping kind of guy. I think I'll stay with Keith." He gave an apologetic smile, "you have fun though. I guess I'll catch you later."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm

Shaye shrugged, "I'll be home pretty quick" She said, shrugging a little.
"See you guys later" She called, twirling around and heading towards the car. Absent mindedly she changed her hair length, making it shorter and more wavy.

Keith rolled his eyes, "C'mon in" He said, stepping out of the way and heading back inside to the cool house.
"So what's up?" He asked, tossing a dish towel off of a chair and sitting down on it, resting his arms on the chair back.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Vaix watched Shaye leave and entered the house with Keith. He gave a shrug at his question. "Absolutely nothing," he said it almost bitterly, though his voice was still dry with bordum. "Sorry I came by so unexpectedly. I just needed company...none bossy company." That last bit was reffering to Roxa of course. Lately she'd been very demanding and protective of him and Iggy. She got upset if they spent more than two hours out of her sight. It was a bit much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:53 pm

Keith laughed. "You have a key to this place for a reason, you're always welcome here, even if Shaye and I aren't home" He said, shaking his head a little.
"Why is Roxa being like that? I mean she's always been weird about Iggy, but normally you're pretty much allowed to come and go as you please?" He said, knowing that Roxa was usually the cause of much irritation in Vaix and Iggy's life.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:58 pm

Vaix shrugged, "it's nothing really. She's got this idea that I'm going to hurt a human student or something. There's this kid, and he's got a correct guess about what I am. Now he's out to prove it, Roxa caught him trying to get to me eat garlic. She's been over protective ever since." He shrugged, "it's not a big deal. Not like she's seeing it anyway."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:00 pm

"I've had that happen a couple of times with Shaye, although it's her changing and someone seeing her" He muttered, rolling his eyes. "When I met her, I actually thought she was human, bit her. Big Mistake, her blood nearly killed me" He said, shuddering at the memory. "Anyway, hopefully she'll drop it soon" He said, meaning Roxa. "At least you have this place as a refuge" He said, smiling a little, "Although, you have to deal with Shaye coming and going at all hours, she has way to many friends" He muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:07 pm

Vaix shrugged, "that's fine." He couldn't help but wish Roxa was like that, seeing what Iggy had to put up with everyday was not only draining, but a little spooky too. He looked at the clock hanging up on the wall, it had been a couple hours since he'd left the house now. He sighed, "I bet Roxa will start looking for me soon..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm

"Call her and tell her you're here" No one's gonna try to make you eat anything gross at this house" He said, smiling a little. His cell phone buzzed, reaching over he grabbed the small, black cell off the table.
"Oh jeeze" He muttered, reading the text.
"Shaye's on her way home already, apparently her friend was trying to set her up with a guy or something" He said rolling his eyes. "When will they realize she has no interest in human boys" He said, laughing a little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next