Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:53 pm

"Stray?" Shaye hissed, though she was teasing. She arched an eyebrow at him, "Sheesh, good to know that's what you thought of me" She teased, shaking her head and chuckling softly. She rubbed her eyes, looking down at Xayden, "I know I always say that, that's what mom's are supposed to say" She grumbled, rolling her eyes, "We'll see alright? I'm not going to say yes or no" She muttered, shaking her head. She could understand why Vaix wanted Raven to meet with Xayden, but she wanted to gauge the situation before she allowed her son and Xayden in the same room. She sighed, stretching out and curling back up against Vaix, hugging Xayden lightly.
"Deal?" She asked her son curiously, she was being reasonable, and she was sure everything would be worked out in due time, provided Xayden behaved.

Demitri chuckled, stretching out contently and patting Keith's back.
"Sounds interesting" He said, also noting the disapperance of the black fog, which ment they'd finally be out of the house soon.
Keith flicked his tail, looking at Raven and Alexi curiously.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:45 am

Vaix smiled cheekily as Shaye hissed at him for his comment. "Awe, but you were loved very much, so that makes it okay."He glanced at Xayden and sighed softly as the boy pressed on about Raven, he just wanted to meet her because his parents were saying no, and Xayden saw no fault in the world yet. His eyes widened in surprise as Shaye almost agreed to allow their son and Raven in the same room, which was something Vaix had though he'd never hear at the rate Shaye despised Raven. He smiled softly and kissed Shaye's cheek lightly in a hidden thank you, listening to Xayden calmy.
"Really? Thanks mommy, deal." Though Xayden sounded more triumphant that excited. It was just a lady, how special could she be? He watched his father kiss Shaye's cheek and blinked, then continued to snuggle in his parent's laps.
---
Raven grinned at Demitri as he said interesting, then she looked to Alexi and purred softly, despite Keith being in her lap, she ruffled the boy's hair pulled out a string of her own hair, lengthened i with magic, and tied it around his wrist and her's. "Behold!" she shouted, "The mighty vampire who can't snap a string of hair!" \she giggled and kissed his cheek before going back t stroking Keith, "Love you baby," she purred to him. "How are you, up for a walk?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 11:57 am

Shaye smiled, "I better have been loved, or I'm going to have to re-evaluate my entire life" She teased Vaix, sighing at his kiss. She understood the meaning behind it, and sighed sofly, smiling as Xayden snuggled into his lap. She ruffled his hair teasingly, before returning her attention to the TV, watching the skits with a whole new attitude. She wasn't really all that happy anymore, though she kept her face neutral, listening to Xayden laugh and squirm about, obviously enjoying the attention of his parents, and the comedy of the TV show. She closed her eyes, snuggling closer to Vaix, not tired, just comfortable, and wanting everything to be alright, for one day. She didn't want drama, just a day of normalcy, but it seemed her life was always going to be a rollercoaster.

Alexi groaned in frusturation and mild disgust.
"Ew" He said, staring at the piece of hair with distaste.
Keith sighed, shrugging, he was sure he could go for a walk, he highly doubted he'd enjoy it. He glanced around, looking at Demitri tiredly.
"I'll carry you if you get to tired" He said lightly to Keith, stroking his head and chuckling. It was strange that he was able to understand Keith so clearly, but he did, he figured it was just hundreds of years of knowing Keith.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Vaix could feel Shaye's inner distress, he wrapped his arms around her, and pulled her closer as she shifted closer, ignoring Xayden's complaining squeak. He sighed, closed his eyes and muttered, "You were very, very loved. I'm not sure if Keith told you, but you were the one thing that made him smile back then. Me too of course, but I think you really saved Keith's soul when you came into the family. Now he's happier than I've ever seen him, seeing his little sister grow up." He kissed her forehead gently, and Xayden looked up a moment, but didn't say much, smiling softly, comfortably, unfazed by the pep-talk to cheer Shaye up, because he didn't know Shaye was down. He heard happy, that was it.
---
Raven giggled at Alexi's reaction, kissing his cheek, "just until we get to the pet store Hun, then we can get something more sanitary." She looked over at Keith as he shrugged and commented mentally on not enjoying exercise, and she smiled as Demitri volunteered to look after him. "Thank you," she purred, "I could use a little helper until he gets better." She smiled looking over at Roxa a moment before commenting, "How's Blondie? Any better?"
"Mildly," Roxa muttered back with a roll of her eyes, "Why do you care?"
"Just curious. How's his eyes?"
"Strangely coloured, I think it's...spreading." Roxa muttered with a look of concern, "I didn't know what to do, so I just let Iggy be in a cool dark place."
Raven grinned, "I'll take a look at him later. I have theories to do with those eyes." She stood, stretched, letting Keith slid from her lap gently to the floor as she did so. "Well, let's get going guys. Roxa, keep an eye on Iggy and make sure he doesn't run off. If he starts talking strange, or acting strange, cover up the windows and lock the door and wait for me. He'll be fine."
She strolled along with Alexi tied to her, patting her thigh for Keith to come with her, letting Demitri attend to himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:27 pm

Shaye sighed, letting Vaix comfort her, it always felt good when he did.
"Keith didn't tell me anything" She said softly, looking at Vaix with suprised green eyes. "He never told me anything like that, just, that he loved me" She said, shrugging and looking thoughtful. Keith was her big brother, she had never really thought about her impact on his life, just his impact on her's. What he had done for her, not of what she may have done for him. She rubbed her eyes, trying to look normal, happy, for Xayden's sake. She figured he didn't need any more stress in his life, not right now.

"It's still gross" Alexi grumbled, growling in annoyance as he was dragged up, dragged along.
Keith trotted behind Raven, closer to Demitri, not wanting to be bothered with the whole Alexi, Raven relationship, it was to weird, even for him.
Demitri sighed, "Just call if you need us Roxa, Keith and I'll come back" He said, placing a hand on Keith's back as the two wandered out of the house.
He sighed, "I don't mind taking care of Keith" He said to Raven, still stroking Keith's back as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:31 am

"I figured," Vaix muttered, "Keith likes to hide his emotions from people, even if they are semi-positive. You really changed his life, made him happy again. Before he met you he'd been in serious pain because of Lina. But that faded away after he picked you up. I think he was using you to make up for the guilt he felt in his soulmate's death. Not that it was his fault, but I'm sure that's how he felt." He ran his finger's through Shaye's hair calmly, smiling lightly.
"I, of course, during that time, didn't know what to do with you. I hadn't been around humans for so long, I sorta felt awkward being around you at first. But I did like being around you, as you may have noticed from my constant being in the same room with you. I thought you were gorgeous." He kissed the top of her head gently. "And Keith saw that look in my eye, and one day he pulled me over and asked me if I loved you." He smiled and shook his head at the memory. "You have no idea how put on the spot I was. But eventually, after stuttering around for at least five minutes, I said I did. I said I'd never loved anything more, and you know what he said back to me Shaye?" He sighed, "He said 'keep you hands off my little sister', and we can see today how well that worked out..."
Xayden blinked, looking up and smiling, "Was Keith mad when you and Mommy got together, Daddy?"
"No," Vaix muttered, "Because he saw how happy Shaye was being with me, and he realised his little sister wouldn't be little forever. So he let me have her." He pulled Shaye closer to him and purred gently. "And now here we are..."
---
"Okay," Roxa muttered softly, "Have fun guys, try not to bother Shaye to much... She'll probably not be too friendly, just getting Vaix back and all."
Raven rolled her eyes, "Yes mother, I suppose you have a curfew for us too?"
Roxa growled, Raven laughed. "You get outta here before I throw you out," Roxa grumbled.
"Fine by me," Raven purred then looking to Dmitri and smiling, "I know you don't." Then she opened the door and went on her way, letting the last to leave to shut it behind her as she towed along Alexi.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:42 am

Shaye listened to Vaix, green eyes sparkling with pleasure as she heard about a different Keith. She chuckled, though she would have blushed if she could have. She looked at her fiancee, "I can't believe you said that about me" She said, smiling and burying her face against him.
"I mean I did notice you being in the room with me, like all the time, but I never thought that was why" She said gently, her voice muffled do to his shirt.
She laughed, "Keith would say something like that, he scared the living shit out of my first few boyfriends" She said, shaking her head and glancing down at Xayden.
"No, I think he was happy for us, I mean, when you care for someone, you're happy when they're happy" She said gently, looking at her son and kissing his head.
She chuckled, "Keith was smart Xayden, if he had ever said I couldn't be with Vaix or something, I probably would have run away. That's what happens when you hold onto someone to tightly" She explained. "You have to be willing to let people go, and if they love you, they'll come back" She said, playing with his hair, before turning her attention back to Vaix as he cuddled her.

Demitri sighed, "I'll keep an eye on things" He muttered to Roxa, closing the door as him and Keith wandered outside. A small smile appeared on his face as he inhaled, enjoying being outdoors. Keith seemed to enjoy it to, his ears had perked up, and he seemed to be trying to look everywhere at once, just like a new puppy or something.
Alexi sighed, ignoring everyone, hands shoved deep in his pocket as he kept with Raven.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 10:20 pm

Vaix smiled happily. at the moment, having been completely ridden of any hellish thought, a first since his return.
"I did say that," he muttered, "Because even though you weren't a vampire, weren't capable of attaching the proper soulmate's connection yet, I was still attached to you. It was frightening, you know. Knowing you loved someone so deeply, and thinking they were only interested as a friend. I'd get so jealous whenever you'd lug home a boyfriend. Keith wasn't the only one uptight about them you know." He kissed the top her her head lightly as she hid her face from him.
He let Shaye explain to Xayden how to basically love someone without suffocating them emotionally. He smiled as xayden nodded, closing his eyes and yawning as Shaye ran her fingers through his dark hair.
"How many boyfriends did you have before Daddy, Mommy?"
---
raven was enjoying the fresh air just as much if not more, as a high rank demon, she was the only one in teh house literally confined inside until dark. This was also her first time outside since being in hell, but the air down there was thick and filled with filth, this, this was like eating mud your whole life, and then suddenly being handed an icecream. So her pace was cheery, casual, with a light skip in her step, she hauled Alexi around without any burden, tugging occasionally as her body swung in the momentum of her airy walk.
She made her way downtown with her party, finding the pet store and muttering to Keith, "Sweetie, remember you're a big animal, you're a big animal most people have never even seen before. So you have to either stay close to me, or to Demitri, take your pick and then make sure you follow very closely. Act like a trained pet alright? That way no one call the police." She looked up at Demitri, "If anyone asks you what he is just say a very rare breed of dog from the amazon, because all weird animals come from there." She patted his head, then strolled inside the store, making her way to the collar section, looking through the assortments, and picking a fancy, jeans belt-like collar, looking worn, but that was the style. It looked less like a binding, and more like a fashionable thing, she tossed it Demitri's way, as well as an expandable leash, then started looking for something for Alexi. "See anything you'd like?" she asked picking up a black collar and holding it up to Alexi's neck, only to have a young boy tap her arm. She looked over.
"Miss? Why are you attached to that man?"
Raven grinned, "This is no man, it's a very rare breed of dog called an Alexi. He's from the amazon."
The boy looked very, very confused, and walked off without another word.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 10:08 am

Shaye sighed, "You forget" She said, poking him lightly in the chest.
"That Shapeshifters have a similar love life to that of vampires" She said, kissing his nose. "We bond as well, but, just not as strongly, since we don't live forever" She said, sighing, "I was in love with you the moment I laid eyes on you, I just didn't think a vampire could ever love a shape shifter" She admitted, "So, I dated other guys, tried to move past my feelings for you, and then well, I was changed, so, I caved, and admitted I loved you" She said, kissing his cheek, "And here we are" She teased, "You and Keith scared any guy I dated half to death" She grumbled, glancing at Xayden, "A few" She said, laughing and ruffling his hair.
"Why? Do you want a girlfriend now?" She asked, their son was definately getting to the age where he'd begin to show interest in other girls. Which would be cute to watch.

Alexi sighed, letting his body be dragged around by Raven, what else was he supposed to do?
Keith sighed, but nodded, choosing to stay close to Demitri, seeing as he wasn't jumping all ovewr the place like an insane person.
As the arrived at the petstore, Keith moved even closer to Demitri, supressing a growl as the vampire leaned down to attatch the collar Raven had tossed at him.
"From the Amazon?" He choked out, laughing as Alexi looked torn between outrage and amusmant.
"Raven" Alexi said, finally setting on frusturation, just standing there and letting her do whatever the hell she chose. It was honestly easier right now, besides he'd feel bad if they destroyed the petstore, which would happen if he tried to run for it.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Vaix smiled softly, "Yes, but did I know that back then either?" He admitted he didn't remember that, but he was sure, at the time, had had not know that either. He listened to her talk about loving him the same way, and he smiled warmly, "But I did, didn't I? And I had to put up with Keith following me around with an accusing finger. You could have thought I had intentions to steal you and run away for how he was acting." He chuckled, "You have no idea how relieved I was when you told me too. Meant no more boyfriends, none of them were good enough for you anyways."
Xayden smiled up at his mother as she said a few, but blinked and looked up at her as she asked him if he wanted a girlfriend.
"I don't think any girl would want me," he muttered back, "Cause I'm different..." He looked thoughtful a moment and replied, "Tommy's mom is religious, but she doesn't like me because she says I'm unholy."
"Where'd she get that idea?" Vaix growled.
Xayden shrugged, "She has a big cross in her living room with a scary bony man on it. When I told her the man scared me, she laughed and said Tommy didn't like it either, and she told me about Jesus, and gave me a cross. But it hurt my hands, and I dropped it in front of her..." He lifted his hands and showed a very tiny burn mark. "She saw that and got mad. So I'm not allowed over anymore."
---
Raven grinned as Demitri laughed at the Amazon thing, and she ruffled Alexi's hair as he sputtered her name. "Settle down baby. It was just a joke. She lifted up a black leather collar with round studs and slipped it on Alexi's neck. "I like it," she purred, taking it off, and we only need one leash I'd think...well...maybe two, Keith might break that puny wire by mistake. He is a big animal." With that done she strolled around, grabbed a bag of cat nip, paused to smell it, grabbed all the bags of catnip, and wandered towards the check out.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 4:13 pm

Shaye frowned, looking at the small burn mark on Xayden's hand.
"Well, she's lying, cause you're most definately holy, a lot more then she is" She said, hugging her son lightly, and kissing the burn.
"Don't ever let people make you feel bad for being different" She murmured, "Because usually, they're only making fun of you because their jealous, or scared. People always try and hurt things they don't understand" She said, still annoyed over the woman's treatment of her son. That, in her mind, was uncalled for. Xayden was a sweetheart, and he didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Demitri shrugged, "Whatever works for you" He said to Raven, watching her grab all the catnip.
Alexi rolled his eyes, growling in annoyance at teh whole collar situation.
Keith was curious about the catnip, and tugged away from Demitri to go over to Raven, rising up on his back legs in order to better reach the stuff. He sniffed it curiously, ears perking, before he continued, trying to get closer to the cat nip.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:07 pm

Xayden let his mother hug him, and he smiled. "Yeah, that lady can keep her statue of that dead scary man. She doesn't know who I am." He gripped Shaye's hair as she kissed his burn and looked over at Vaix who was watching him with troubled eyes. He smiled softly and stretched out his legs into Vaix's lap. "You okay Daddy?"
"Fine," Vaix muttered gently, "Xayden, I don't want you to worry about girls, because they'll be piling all over you. You're a very handsome boy," he fluffed up Xayden's hair and watched him laugh. He was always so happy, no matter what. Vaix hopped Xayden didn't have to go to limbo when he passed, for being so in between in nature... Vaix hadn't spent any time in limbo, he'd see it, but not gone to it. There was nothing to decide about his soul after all. He put a hand on his chest and sighed. He knew the visit with Raven would probably not go so well. Not with him belonging to her. He wanted to be Shaye's, like she was his, and he could still love her, but he felt so tied down. He could never fully offer himself to her, there'd always be that deep core of his being in Raven's hand. He'd make sure Xayden never had a contract, he didn't want his family to have to go through this, having your someone, the someone you'd give yourself too, and not being able to because of a piece of paper with his name. He noted Xayden watching him again and muttering, "Don't take any crap from anyone Son. You're better than they are."
---
Raven smiled, unloading her things onto the conveyor belt, watching the lady raise a brow that the vast amount of catnip.
"Careful with this stuff, too much and our cats will go crazy..."
"It's not just for them, I love this stuff. Wonderful smell." She in haled deeply and looked to Keith as he sniffed at what was still in the cart.
"No," she said firmly, "You can wait until we're at Shaye's, I don't need you all hyped up in the store thank you. Kitty drugs later."
She heard the lady at the counter laugh while she rung things through, and take note of the way Alexi and her were stuck together. "You two a couple?"
"Yup," Raven purred, pulling Alexi Over and kissing his cheek.
"Alright, you're total is 250$, will that be cash or debit?"
"250?!" Raven gasped, still stuck in her time period, where a soda was 5 cents a pop. "Dear Evil Lord what do I look like? A millionaire?"
"You bought 7 pounds of catnip, what did you except it to cost?" The lady at the counter raised a brow.
Raven's ears flattened, and her tail, which she'd stuck i her pant-leg, began to twitch in irritation. "Fine." She reached in her wallet and pulled out the money.
"Thank you, Have a nice day," The lady muttered back.
Raven just grumbled to herself, gripped the bags and went on her way. Letting the others grab the remaining bags. "Can you believe that?" she grumbled, most expensive pet store ever..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:44 pm

Shaye winced, feeling a sharp pang in her chest as she glanced at Vaix. She sighed, ignoring the feeling, she knew well enough what it meant, and she didn't want to deal with it. She knew Vaix would never be her's completely, not with Raven and his history, which sucked since, well, she belonged to him, just as binding, if not more so, then a contract. She glanced at Xayden, nodding her head in agreemed with Vaix.
"Do you want me to talk to Tommy's mother? She had no right to treat you that way" She asked, she knew it could be embaressing to have a parent involved in your social life, but if Xayden wanted her to speak to the woman, she wouldn't hesitate.

Alexi sighed, shaking his head and ignoring the woman. He rubbed his eyes, shrugging at the cost, that seemed fairly normal to him.
Keith grumbled, but stopped trying to get in the cart, mainly because he didn't want to keep being a major pain in the ass.
"That's not really to expensive Raven, I mean, have you ever really looked at Keith's place? That's like a million dollar house" He said, "Or any of us for that matter, we all have money, check out Keith's wallet if you need proof" He said with a casual shrug.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Xayden frowned and shook his head, "If you do tat then I won't be able to see Tommy again at all, he can still come over here as it is..." He frowned, "I only has three friends." He held up three fingers, still in basic math mode since Iggy left, still unable to count past ten. He settled and watched his parents with a light smile. Tommy's mom is nice, I'm sure she'll forgive me for wrecking her cross." He curled up and yawned, holding on to his mother's shirt tightly before looking at Vaix, "Do you think Keith and Iggy will come over soon?"
Vaix shrugged, "Keith's coming over tonight, but Iggy'll probably stay at home if I know him right. He doesn't like to get out, as you know."
Xayden nodded, almost sadly before smiling. "But Keith's coming?"
"Yeah, as far as I know he is..."
Xayden clapped his hands and bounced a moment before taking off, "I'll go me my dynosores! So we can play raptors again!"
Vaix smiled softly and shook his head as Xayden ran off, looking at Shaye with a soft smile and muttering, "It'll be fine." He hoped so anyways. The last time he'd seen raven, he'd been misbehaving, running off on her in some feeble attempt at getting out of hell. raven might be irritated with him, but he was sure, with her memory, it'd be fine.
---
Raven looked at Alexi as he spoke about the price, she rolled her eyes, "Yeah but Keith's house is big. Catnip was 10 cents a pound last time I bought it, if you bought it in bulk. I'm aware of the size of Keith's wallet, times have just gotten expensive, is all." She trotted along the root to Shaye's looking at Keith once or twice, seeing his nose flaring. She chuckled, "I'll give you some when we get to Shaye's, maybe Xayden will play with you with it. Just remember your size, I'm sure you'll plow that boy over real good if you get to wound up, which I'm sure you will. It's your first time with this stuff after all."
She stopped suddenly at reaching Shaye's, very suddenly, in front of the front yard gate. She looked disturbed, sort of spooked, then irritated. "That bitch. Who does she think she is putting a border up against me? And... I smell... Vaix?" Her eyes grew very confused, then she laughed, "Why didn't anyone tell me that's where he went?! I thought he'd run away and been eaten! Quick, someone go in there and knock on the door." She looked expectantly at Demitri, then passed around the property until she found a window, in which she proceeded to wave her arms around and call at Shaye and Vaix excitedly, tugging poor Alexi around violently as her arms bobbed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 8:04 pm

Shaye shrugged, a small sigh escaping her as Xayden ran off. She glanced at Vaix, "Mhm" She muttered non-commitantly, not wanting to agree or disagree right now. She glanced up, eyes going wide at the sight of Raven and Alexi, "Lovely" She said, shaking her head and nodding. She raised her hand in greeting, basically acknowledging them, before closing her eyes, mentally stating she allowed Raven to enter the house, this once. A small light shimmered around the house for a brief second, before it disappeared, there, now they could enter.
Rising, she walked over to the side door, nudging it open, figuring it was better to just get this over with as opposed to let Raven sit out there, stew, and then do something dramatic.

Keith ignored Raven for the most part, that was, until he heard 'Shaye' and 'Bitch' in the same sentence. He let out a warning growl, eyes narrowed at Raven, before watching with curiosity as the house flared, and then Shaye threw open the door. Pulling away from Demitri, the large demonic cat charged forward, bursting through the door ahead of anyone else, and landing on Shaye with a dramatic thump.
"Ooof" Shaye gasped, "Hey Keith" She said, stroking his fluffy ears, staggering under the weight of the cat.
"Seems like there's no point in me knocking" Demitri muttered, "Shaye just let you in, so be nice" He growled, glancing up as Keith took off, a small chuckle escaping him.
Alexi meanwhile had remained silent, relieved as the door was thrown over so he could quit doing an imitation of a kite caught in the wind.
Muttering in Russian, he wandered towards the house, well, once again, was dragged.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:02 pm

Vaix lifted his head, seeing Raven outside, his confidence instantly shrunk, he did not leave the couch, in fact, he did nothing but sit, and watch the windows and door in a paranoid sort of way. No breathing, no fidgeting, no moving, he just sat.

Raven purred as teh barrier went down, and Shaye opened the door. She gave a sideways glance at Demitri as he told her to be nice, and she watched with a smile as Keith plowed Shaye over. Like the big clueless animal he was at the moment. He couldn't pull something like that on Xayden weighing a whopping 400 pounds of bone and muscle already. He was a very tall, very strong animal, and he had yet to understand just how much so. Maybe he'd figure it out when he appeared a horse size to Xayden. She skipped forward, dragging Alexi along and stopping in front of Shaye leaned forward in a playful bow sort of way, her head cocked to on side as she smiled. "I promised to be good today. So don't worry. I'll be good company." She paused a moment, then glanced at Alexi, then at Demitri and smiled back to Shaye.
"Oh, this is Alexi by the way. I love him, so be nice, and that man back there is his and Keith's best friend Demitri." She paused as Xayden came scampering back downstairs with toys in hand. He dropped them at the sight of Keith though, opened his mouth and yelled, "Keef! Keith you are humongus! What happened?! You're purple!" He rushed over to the large kitty and locked his arms around the animal's neck, hanging due to Keith's size.
"Keith I missed you," he purred.
Raven scrunched her nose, being the first time actually meeting Xayden her eyes sparkled. "Awe, look at him, he's so cute. What a little munchkin." She smiled at Shaye, trying to be on her best behaviour, and stepping inside. "Hey Xayden, My names Raven. I'm like...your grandma I guess."
Xayden looked up at her, looked concerned and muttered, "Oh. So you're that dangerous lady Daddy told me about. You remind me of Roxa. She's scary too."
Raven's ears flattened, "I'm not scary, kid you don't know scary on earth." She watched Xayden look confused, and smiled, "I guess Vaix hasn't been saying much about hell has he?" She looked around, and spotted the vampire on the couch, a pair of eyes staring past the couch back. Raven purred, "Hey sweetie, I thought you'd been eaten. Come." She patted her lap, and watched him just sink lower, hide from her. Her ears flattened some more, and she rolled her eyes, "Geeze for how he's acting you'd think I beat the guy."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 10:13 pm

Shaye sighed, watching Raven enter the house.
"Hi" She said softly, nodding her head to the two vampires as Keith clambered off of her, going still so Xayden could play with him.
"You remember what we said about Keith having a different body sometimes?" She reminded her son, watching him like a hawk as Raven interacted with him.

Sighing, the girl moved so she was sitting next to Vaix, letting him take some comfort in her. She figured she needed to be strong for the both of them now, since he was beyond terrified. She didn't really say much, just kept a close eye on the situation, though Keith seemed to be entertaining Xayden fairly well, and Demitri was watching Raven, which was reassuring. Keith had often told her the demon listened to the vampire mainly due to the fact he showed absolutely no fear to her.

Demitri sighed, "Nice to meet you" He said, winking at Shaye, his eyes going from Xayden to Keith to Vaix.
"Leave him be Raven, the guy's been through a lot" He said, "Besides, I thought you were here to meet Xayden" He said, chuckling as Keith stretched out on the floor, allowing the small boy to crawl all over him.

Alexi sighed, "Hey Shaye" He said, "We've met" He reminded Raven, sitting down on the floor next to Keith and watching the small boy. He was so big, it was hard to imagine he was only a few months old.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:05 pm

Xayden looked up at his mother as she commented on Keith having a different body. "A new one every time?" he exclaimed, having assumed it'd be the same two bodies. He whined as Keith flopped over, and Xayden scampered over the large furry body and lay flat there, listening to Keith's large heart pound and rising and falling as the beast's stomach did. He gripped Keith's fur tightly and smiled before glancing up at Raven as she talked to his dad, then Demitri mentioned her purpose.
"Me? You came from Keith's house to meet me?"

Raven grinned, looking over, "That's right, it's my first time seeing you too." She glanced at Demitri, "I came to visit all of them, but I didn't think Vaix would be here, so of course I'm interested in seeing him too." She ruffling Xayden's hair playfully, reaching in the grocery bag and muttering, "This wonderful herb is catnip, if you rub it on Keith's nose he'll get a buzz. Might be better to do it outside, but it'd be something fun to do." She patted his small head and wandered over to Shaye and where Vaix had hidden. She leaned over the couch to see the wide blue eyes bulging back up at her.
"Hello Vaixen," she purred, ears pressed forward curiously, only to look back as Alexi parked it on the floor, she raised a brow. "Oh have you? Oh right that was when Drake threw you through the wall." She laughed at the memory and looked at Shaye a moment before slowly lowering her hand to Vaix. Shaye seemed protective of him, no matter who owned him, and raven was currently under contract, so Shaye's word was basically law. Disputable law yes, but law none-the-less.
Vaix didn't move as Raven's hand met his face, he just stared up at her with big eyes, basically curled in Shaye's lap like an animal. Pale hands gripping her shirt for security as Raven touched him and ran her fingers through his dark hair. He still didn't move.
Raven smiled softly, feeling his distress, but she wasn't hurting him, she was doing nothing in fact to cause an issue. She was not being verbally, or physically abusive, in fact it appeared more as being kind. She smiled softly, "You've been having a tough time, haven't you Vaix? Been seeing things. You're eyes are all cloudy. I'd fix it but I don't think Sahye'd approve." She glanced at Shaye and smiled lightly, "Want me to temporarily fix him for you?"

Xayden held the package of catnip, looking at Keith once, before he sniffed it himself. He liked the smell, having a good chunk of Raven's DNA. He didn't get a buzz, but the smell was comforting, so he saw no harm in giving it to Keith. He slid off and attached his small hand to Keith's collar, "Come on Keith. Let's go play." He tried to tug the large animal along with him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Demitri sighed, "Good idea Raven, get the cat all hopped up on drugs and then let the kid play with him" He said, standing to follow Xayden and Keith as Shaye seemed preoccupied with Vaix, and Alexi wasn't going anywhere. He sighed, chuckling as Keith let Xayden lead him away. It was adorable really, the four hundred pound cat could easily pull away, but Keith was as gentle as ever with the little boy, which was comforting.
Alexi whined, wanting to go with Demitri, but he knew Raven would never let him wander off, especially since he'd take off, there was no denying that.

Shaye sighed, watching Xayden and Keith wander off with Demitri going to keep an eye on things.
She glanced up at Raven as Vaix curled up in her lap, her green eyes emotionless for a moment. She glanced down, "If he wants you to, it's his mind' She said gently, she wouldn't force anything on Vaix, "It's his choice, I'll support him no matter what he chooses" She said, letting Vaux continue to grip to her. She sighed, if it was only a temporary fix, it probably wasn't the best idea, considering it'd only come back again, and probably worse. It would be best if Vaix faced his issues and overcame them, but that was a lot to ask, so she'd let him decide.

Keith's ear's perked as Raven gave Xayden the catnip, he smirked as Xayden crawled all over him, then proceeded to lead him and Demitri outside. He didn't mind, Xayden was his nephew after all, and he did care deeply for the child. His tail waved back and forth, twitching excitedly, though he didn't jump about or anything, lest he hurt Xayden.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Xayden glanced behind him as Demitri followed, he smiled before turning back to Keith, outside now. He smiled, opened the bag, and blinked at the potent smell of teh dried herb, before he giggled and did as raven instructed him, and rubbed it on Keith's nose and over his face. "Does it smell nice Keith?" He asked curiously, smiling up at Demitri before dropping the herb on the ground, and taking another batch from teh bag and holding it up for Demitri, "You play too, smells nice hmm? I don't know why this is supposed to be fun though," he shook his head and looked back to Keith, glopping himself on the giant cat's side and laughing, "I got you Keith. Ride ride! I wanna go for a ride!" He climbed, or tried to climb, onto the cat's back, but Keith was too tall to much much progress on his own.

Vaix felt both Shaye's eyes, and Raven's eyes on him as she mentioned fixing him. He shuddered, looked up at Shaye, then as their eyes met he looked down again. It seemed he was an entirely different person with Raven around, submissive, frightened, completely dependant on his soul mate to look after him. But it didn't work like that, because Shaye needed to be looked after too, and if anything, he should be the one with his arms around her, not the other way around. He wasn't the one with the sever Raven hate going on.
He slowly peered up at Raven, and shook his head lightly, he didn't want to. She'd done it to him before, and it didnt' work that well, an it just got worse after it's worn off, plus he didn't think Shaye'd coop well with a get better kiss from Raven.
Raven frowned as vaix denied her help, and grumbled to herself, before she pulled a fake smile and muttered, may I sit down?" Completely ignoring the fact Alexi was still in the picture. "I won't hurt him, I'm just concerned. He's not this skittish all the time right? Just when I'm here?" She didn't wait for and answer, plonking down on the couch next to Vaix and smiling at him, watching hims curl away. "What are you afraid of honey? You know I won't hurt you..." she paused "Or is it more..." she glanced up at Shaye, "That your afraid you'll do something that'll make her hurt you?"
Vaix was silent, though he had stiffened up at Raven's comment, and he finally spoke, "Raven, Shaye hasn't done anything." It was a waste of words, it didn't make sense in his attempt to make sense, and for his wife's sake, he forced himself to sit up, slid out of her lap, and pull her to him, as much as such a dominant position scared him at the moment, what scared him more, was the way he had to look at Raven. He couldn't be submissive, he had to look her eye to eye, which was something that was extremely hard to do when your soul was owned by that very person. H kissed Shaye lightly, his body trembling every once in a while as he tried to contain his fear.
Raven just smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Keith inhaled the enticing scent, his ears perking and tail begining to swish almost aggitatedly. Demitri chuckled, "It wont work on me Xayden" He said, though he lifted the little boy onto Keith's back.
"Hold on tight' He warned, though he doubted even in his buzzed state, Keith would do anything to cause Xayden harm.
Keith glanced back, waiting for Xayden to take hold of his new collar, before begining to trot around the yard, much like a horse.

Shaye stiffened, biting her lip to keep from snapping at Raven.
She was suprised when Vaix moved, suddenly wrapping his arms around her, that was new. She sighed, glancing at the look on his face, it was evident that he was scared, beyond scared, and on top of that, she felt the familiar sting in her heart that basically told her that she was always going to be second. She sighed, shaking her head sadly, caught up in her own thoughts. It hurt immensely knowing you belonged to someone, every fiber of your being belonged to someone, and yet, they could never, ever belong to you in the same way. To put it plainly, it sucked. She was cheered, however, by the simple fact that Vaix had picked her over Raven, and even now he was choosing her over the demon. Stuff like that helped, a lot.
She glanced out the window, a small smile appearing on her face at the sight of her son, literally riding Keith like a horse, though at the moment, she was very hard put to stay happy. Every inch of her was uncomfortable with Raven in the room, and all she wanted to do was go upstairs, hide and cry, but she couldn't do that.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 10:12 pm

"Oh," Xayden muttered at Demitri's reply, stiffening as the vampire lifted him unto Keith's back and warned him to hold on, so he did. "Ya Keith ya!" He laughed kicking the cat lightly as he'd seen cowboys do in the movies to their horses. But then Keith started to move, and Xayden gasped and had to adjust to the movement, which was much different than a piggy back. He clung tightly to Keith's collar, legs pressed tightly to the animal's side as he he'd on until he got a feel for the rythm and straightened himself up, laughing. "Yay! Look at me! Look at e mommy look at me!" He laughed as they trotted by the window, and he made eye contact with his distressed parents, but Xayden was used to it, so he thought noting off it as Keith trotted on. "Faster Keith, faster," he giggled.

Raven was picking up on the misery around Shaye and Vaix, and it was making her uncomfortable as well due to the contract, so she fidgeted lightly, swallowed, still smiling softly, looked at Vaix, then at Shaye, and muttered, "How has he been for you Shaye? I tried to preserve him as best I could, but I know he's probably been a little wonky. He hasn't done anything drastic right?
" She blinked as Vaix took in a deep breath and spoke up, "You don't have to talk about me like I'm not here, Raven."
"Oh?" Raven purred, "Then tell me how you've been sweet heart. Delusions?"
"All over the place," he grumbled.
"Paranoia?"
"Yup."
"Been hearing voices?"
"Not lately."
"Good, good." Raven purred, then paused before muttering, "Hurt yourself yet because of any of the above?"
"A little," Vaix muttered softly watching raven nod, he pulled Shaye closer. He could feel her pain, and it made him sad he couldn't cure her or even sooth her for that matter. He continued to tremble lightly and lay his head on her shoulder. Listening as Raven changed the subject.
"How's Xayden been? Tell me about him? When's his birthday again? How old is he?" She smiled warmly and shifted so that she was closer to the two of them, still dragging Alexi along.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 am

Demitri watched Xayden carefully, ready to catch him if anything went wrong, but the kid seemed to be a natural at demonic cat riding, chuckling at the thought, he sighed.
"You're a pro" He commented to Xayden as Keith trotted by again, picking up his pace only slightly.

Keith seemed to be enjoying himself as well. He could feel a sort of wild energy coursing through him from the catnip but was doing his best to keep it bottled up, at least until Xayden was back on the ground safely, then he could bounce about.

Shaye sucked in a breath, watching as Xayden called her.
"Wow, look at you go" She called back, smiling and waving to her son. If anything, she had to keep herself at least under the illuision of happiness, for his sake. He was so young and had seen so much drama.
She returned herself to the conversation as Vaix and Raven began to talk.
"I know you did, thank you" She said softly to Raven, though her statement was genuine. It was true, she'd always thank the demon for that, for keeping Vaix at least sort of healthy for her.
She allowed Vaix to pull her closer, she really didn't mind, and infact, enjoyed it right now.
"Xayden?" She smiled softly, talking about her son always seemed to cheer her, even slightly.
"He's been good, always is. Just a generally happy kid" She said, "Of course, he's got more challanges then most, having some issues with one of his friends' mothers. Bitch" She muttered, glowering at the thought of Tommy's mother.
"But besides that, he's good. Loves Keith to death, obviously, and Iggy to, not so much of a Roxa fan" She chuckled.
"His birthday? May Second" She said, sighing, "And he's about eleven, maybe ten" She looked at Vaix, figuring this was about right.
"Aged really fast through his early years, but he's starting to slow down a bit"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:00 pm

Xayden beamed at Demitri's compliment. He took his hands off Keith's collar, letting his legs crush harmlessly into teh cat's sides to hold on while his hand stretched into the air. "Look look! No hands! Look at me go!" He laughed, the gripping the collar again as his legs began to hurt from the effort. "Yah, yah Keith!" He laughed, before burying his nose in Keith's fluff affectionately as if to say that, despite his actions, he still loved Keith as an equal, not a pet. Though, if he'd never seen Keith as a human, it couldn't have been said it'd be the same today. In fact, without seeing Keith as a human with an opinion, he'd probably still be thinking Keith was just a smart cat. "Kitty Keith, Kitty Keith," he laughed, "Horsey kitty Keith."
He grinned and waved violently at his mother as she waved back, gleed by her smile. "Mommy I luv you!" he called, the paused and added, "Daddy luv you too."

Raven blinked in surprise at the change in Shaye's mood, from snappy and irritated, to acknowledging and ready for conversation. She smiled more pleasantly. "No problem, he wouldn't have been any fun if I'd let him deal with himself anyways." She gave Vaix a light wink, then looked back to Shaye, with a look of fascination as she spoke about Xayden.
"Bitchy mom? Religious I bet, or maybe she saw him do something inhuman." Her eyes lit, and she roared into laughter at Shaye's mention of Roxa, making skittish Vaix shut down and instantly hide his face in Shaye's neck for a lack of better places to hide himself. "I'm not surprised, even Roxa doesn't like Roxa....May second you say? I'll have to remember that. Give him lots of presents." Her eyes widened, "Eleven?! I was gone eleven years?!"
"No Raven," Vaix muttered softly, having looked up at her once she'd finished laughing, "Xayden's just growing really fast, we were only gone one earth day." He watched her relax and sighed.
Raven nodded, "Sounds like you're both making quite the happy little family...How's Xayden..you know, health wise? I mean, shifters from what I know are angel hybrids, and Vaix is a little freak off my DNA, sooo...any issues? Bad temperament? Rashes? Pains?" She looked curious, "What about traits? Does he have little horns? I didn't see his wings, but I heard he has them..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:09 pm

Keith slowed as Xayden released his collar, making sure the boy didn;t fall off or anything. Shaye'd kill him, and he really didn't want to hurt his nephew. He twitched his tail, smirking at Demitri, whom was laughing lightly at the sight.
"Careful Xayden" He cautioned, though he was smiling, which was a good sign. He glanced up, smiling lightly to Shaye was she acknowledged her son. He was suprised that, despite her young age, she had taken to motherhood so well.
Keith purred affectionately as Xayden hugged him and played with his fur, he cared deeply for his nephew, and loved spending time with him like this.

Shaye smiled, "Love you to Xayden, take it easy on your uncle" She called, shaking her head and watching Xayden with a loving smile. She glanced up at Raven as she roared with laughter, startling an already panicky Vaix.
"No major issues, he was affected a bit by a cross, got a tiny burn" She shrugged, "Besides that, he has tiny horns, completely obscured by his hair, and he does have wings, but they're a sort of angelic/demonic hybrid, and he keeps them hidden most of the time" She sighed, "He has a lot of growing pain, due to excelerated growth, but besides that, he's just a normal, happy kid" She smiled, "Loves playing with his friends, especially sports" She said with a small chuckle, "He's really good about keeping his identity hidden, and fakes human a lot better then most of us" She admitted, stroking Vaix's hair absentmindedly, trying to sooth him. She figured it was best to just answer Raven's questions, satisfy her thirst for knoweldge on her son, and everything would just be easier.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next