Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:25 pm

"Yeah, I know." He smiled softly as she commented on his helplessness and shook his head a moment as he saw her reaction to his question. He'd become embarrassed again, his body language made that crystal clear. His hand gripped hers as it remained on his face, keeping it there a moment, before he thought out a reply.
"Please?" he muttered, so much for a decent reply. He examined her worried eyes a moment before sighing and pushing onward.
"I mean yes. I am, I'm sure. I know it's a weird thing to ask, I don't have a reason for you...I just, I need it." To be honest, he didn't feel safe. He hadn't left the property once since arriving home, and for a reason. He was scared, he was scared in his own house, and terrified of the things beyond it. He'd lived among chaos and demons for months, forgotten himself as his soul rotted, and now that he was back, he wanted to see a light. An angel was as light as you could get on earth without blinding yourself.
He knew her aura would probably cause an internal injury or two, but he was willing to put up with that to see her as what she was. He let her hand go and touched her face gently, smiling softly. "Xayden will be fine, he's much more resistant than I am, and I'll be alright too. I'll tell you if your hurting me to much, alright?"
He looked pleading, sad, like a frightened child in the dark of his room searching for a table, a nightstand, anything to help him stumble along in the dark.
---
"Why?" Raven asked as Alexi growled at her about following him into the shower. "We're all guys here, it's fine. Or if you don't like that idea, visually I'm a women. A sexy one too." She winked at him and followed him into the bathroom, seeing him hop in the shower, draw the curtains and flip his clothes off the other side. She whined, climbing onto the tub edge and peeking over the curtain, "I wanna shower with you," she purred and started stripping her clothes with no regard for privacy, because when you were more than 60% animal and the other 30 demon, you had little to none regard for modesty and censorship. She remained standing on the tub ring, watching Alexi, before she asked teh question every boy dreaded.
"Do you think I'm pretty Alexi?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:35 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Vaix, but she nodded.
"Alright love" She said softly. "Xayden will be fine, and so should you, for that matter. I can only really hurt you if I'm touching you, after all, this entire house is protected by my magic, and neither of you can feel that" she reminded him, smiling softly as she rose.
"I can't do this for long though, alright. It's really tiring" She admitted, before standing in front of the bed, and closing her eyes. Her body began to change, almost blurring in front of him, before, suddenly, a completely different being stood in front of him. It was Shaye, that much was obvious, but she was also alien. Her hair was silver, as were her eyes, and she had silvery-white wings spilling from her back. She looked at him, her entire body shining with a heavenly light.
"Well?" She asked, her voice was lyrical, though already sounding exahusted. She managed to last for about five minutes, before, the light vanished, and Shaye collapsed tiredly on the bed.
"Oh damn" She breathed, wincing and shaking her head as she looked at him.
"How was that?" She asked, shifting tiredly to look at him, eyes fluttering tiredly. Damn she forgot how tiring that was, and she was barely able to stay awake right now. She sighed, looking at him softly, her eyes blurring tiredly with sleep. "Sorry, it's so tiring though" She murmured softly, coughing against the blankets. She wasn't sure if Vaix wanted to touch her right now, since she wasn't sure if she had scared him. She did, however, stay close to him, a small squeak coming from her as she yawned.

Alexi groaned, looking at Raven, though his eyes, despite his attempts to hide it, did hold lust.
"As crazy as you drive me Raven, you have a damn fine body" He muttered, stepping into the spray of the shower, not at all ashamed of his nakedness as he showered. He grabbed the shampoo, not caring what kind it was, and began to soap up his hair.
"That does not mean, however, that you are allowed to join me in the shower. Besides, you're a cat, I thought cats hated water" He said, glancing over at her, his blue eyes sparkling as he admired her for a moment. He sighed, turning his attention back to the task at hand.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 pm

Vaix reluctantly allowed Shaye to pry herself from his arms to stand before him. He shifted a bit, as if he were nervous, and he listened as she explained the amount of energy it took to take her true form.
"I just want a glance," he muttered softly. His eyes widened at what he witness next, the blinding light that engulfed her momentarily, a normal person, and a vampire especially, would normal hide their eyes at such a light, but Vaix only opened his eyes wider, like a moth to the flame. Then it settled, and his soulmate stood before him in a different form, her hair, her eyes, her wings. His expression became pained as he suddenly stole in a sharp gasp-like breath.
He wasn't in pain, wasn't hurt, he was merely overwhelmed. He'd been in the dark so long, to see something like this, and know it was his family, that it loved him. Both overwhelmed and almost frightened him.
'Well?' she asked. "Well," he whispered back, like a senile old man. "You are beautiful." He wanted to stand, wanted to touch her, but his legs wouldn't move, he barely had the ability to breath. His breath was choked, and his posture suggested he'd broken down inside emotionally, and it showed as soon as Shaye reverted back to normal. His eyes didn't follow her, they stayed staring to where her angelic form once had, tears rolling down his pale skin, as his body shook lightly.
He let his eyes slowly look down at her as she asked him how it had been, he smiled weakly, still recked with tears, and whispered, "Wonderful. Don't apologise to me."
He noted the way she kept her distance, and quietly he reached over and pulled her close to himself. "You are so beautiful," he sobbed softly, hiding his face in her shoulder.
---
Raven made a face and did a bit of a happy feet shuffle as Alexi complimented her on her body. Normally, a girl would press the matter, but she herself, could see the look in his eye that confirmed he was in lust over her. She watched him wash his hair and purred, though she made a face at his comments on water.
"I do, it's wet, and cold, and gross. It sticks in you're undercoat and takes forever to get out. But I'd live through it for you," she winked at him. "If you won't let me in the shower, then I'll just watch you shower." She leaned up on the shower bar and smiled, "Will you come with me and Keith to the pet store? And then to Shaye's? See the little guy? I haven't seen him yet, but form what Keith remembers, he's a real cutey."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:37 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling as Vaix pulled her close, she was to tired to move herself, so she was relieved he was willing to move her.
"Thanks love" She said, reaching up and wiping his tears away. Damn, she was so exahusted, she'd sleep for a week at this point, given the oppertunity. Her body shook a bit, just from the effort of lifting her hand to deal with his tears. She sighed, snuggling close to him, she was relieved she couldn't blush, or she'd be red with all his compliments.
"You spoil me with nice comments" She muttered, hiding her own face against him, embaressed, as he hid against her. She was fine with that, he was allowed to hide against her, just like she was allowed to hide against him. She shuddered a bit, yawning, "Mmmm. I'm so sleepy" She chuckled tiredly, yawning against him, eyelids fluttering. She didn't want to fall asleep, not with how messed up Vaix was, he couldn't handle being alone, and neither could Xayden handle hsi father right now. So, instead of succumbing to sleep, she kept herself awake, despite everything dragging her down. Her damn bed was so comfortable, she wanted nothing more then to curl up in it and go to bed. She shook her head, forcing herself up into a sitting postition, though seconds leater she collapsed against him again, to weak to hold herself up.

Alexi sighed, turning to look at her and shrugged.
"I don't think Shaye's is such a good idea, Aren and Drake always are over there, not to mention, Shaye's not gonna let any of us near Xayden" He said, "But I'll go to the petstore with you guys, since I doubt I really have a choice" He said, he had no false ideas about their 'relationship'. He sighed, washing the shampoo from his hair. "Why are you going to the petstore?" He asked, suddenly curious.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:57 pm

Vaix was silent as Shaye thanked him, he smiled softly as a hand brushed away his tears, though he felt her body quake from the effort. He sighed softly, held her closer, like a child to his teddy bear. He didn't know what he thought about himself anymore, he wasn't a man, that much was for sure. He was a cowering being, he curled up in the corner and cried whenever the doorbell went off, he was too low to even be called a child, he was an infant. He couldn't be left alone, he cried at the slightest discomfort, constantly afraid of the monsters under his bed. His was completely, totally, a different person.
He closed his eyes as she muttered her embarrassment at his complimenting her, "Please," he grumbled, "I hardly give you the complimenting you need. You're malnourished by my hand." He smiled softly and closed his eyes tighter, he purred softly, though it was a hesitant, small sound threatening to run away any second.
He frowned and opened his eyes as Shaye commented on being sleepy, he watched her climb up him to sit, and fall over seconds after.
"My love, if you're tired, I want you to sleep. I'll be fine, right here when you wake up. I promise, I can't let you stretch yourself like this, looking after Xayden, then me, then using so much power on top of that. I want you to sleep, it's something I'm going to have to get used to. You need to sleep."
He laid her down, curling up beside her and smiling softly, "I'll be right here when you wake up. I promise."
---
Raven frowned, "Aren and Drake can shove over, it's been months since I've seen Shaye, and I've never even seen Xayden. I'm sure she'll be fine with us, I'll explain the contract to her, she'll be fine." She paused on teh pet store comment and smiled, "You're right, I'd have taken you anyways." She paused again, looked a little taken back by his question, then looked very seductive, "Picking out collars for Keith so the towns people don't think he's a monster. Why? Did you have something in mind? I was going to get you one too, so no girls can have you. A big black one, like Michelle's or maybe a red one. You can pick it out yourself if you want to." She smiled pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 11:06 pm

Shaye waved a hand, "You do me more then just justice love, without you, I'd be nothing' She yawned, sighing contently and cuddling against him. Man, she was so tired, and the argument he made was so persuasive.
"I can stay awake" She said, though it was a complete lie, all she wanted to do was sleep, though, as long as she was with him, she felt safe enough with him to fall asleep.
"Okay, but, wake me up if you need anything, please?" She muttered, looking at him seriously. She sighed, curling up, resting her head against him, before completely passing out.
Shaye slept comfortably for about ten minutes, before she suddenly went ridged, tears begining to stream from under her eyes. Nightmares, the nightmares Drake had healed her from, where back. She winced, spasming in his arms, a wordless cry escaping her. She was terrified, reverting back to a child, the little child whom had been abused for so long.

Alexi shrugged, not making a comment on the Shaye situation, he really didn't think it was a big deal right now. He glanced at Raven, frowning, "Just don't get him one with a bell, or he'll never be able to hunt" He said, hissing at her, annoyed.
"Don't Raven, I don't need a collar" He muttered, not bothering to mention that he'd see as many girls as he wanted. That was Alexi's hunting style, he'd convince girls to come home with him, enjoy himself, and then, he'd kill them. Though, he knew Raven would throw a hissy fit if she ever found that out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Vaix sighed, listening to her convince him that she could stay awake, before passing out minutes later. "I'll wake you, I promise." He muttered to the sleepy figure, burying his nose in her hair. He was fine, being so close to Shaye listening to her breath, he kept his eyes closed, so he didn't focus on shadows or hallucinations. He kept her close, letting her cuddle against him, and then, the peace broke.
His eyes opened in concern as Shaye started to twitch, started to tear, tensed up and made expressions. he heard her whimper, the part her mouth as if she wanted to cry out. Her skin lost what colour it had left, and Vaix's mind had the one message in his head, 'This is your fault.'
"Shaye?" he whispered softly, eyes bulging. "Shaye love calm down, it's just a dream... It's not real..." He glanced up as he saw creatures creeping out of the closet towards him again, his eyes went wider and he curled up against Shaye, trying to block it out. His watched her sadly, wondering if he should wake her, or let her be.
"Shaye," he whispered softly, "It's alright..."
---
Raven smiled, "Why? I will get him on with a bell, a big loud one. Keith doesn't need to hunt when we're serving him stake. You think hunters will be checking for a collar? No. They'll see Keith and shoot him again and find out he's collared after. A bells what's best for him. A bell might be nice for you too," she purred, only to have him state he didn't need a collar.
"Oh yes you do, you run away from me. You need a collar so that people can return you to me." She smiled pleasantly before growing serious, "Sweetheart, you are taking a very long shower..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 7:23 pm

Shaye twitched a few more times, before her eyes flew open, and she took a deep, shaky breath.
"Oh gods" She muttered, rubbing her tears away, before glancing at Vaix. He was curled up next to her, looking terrified.
"Oh shit, I'm sorry love" She said gently, kissing his cheek. She felt horrible, stressing him out like that. She silently resolved not to sleep if she could help it, she was a vampire, she didn't need to. She looked at him, smiling affectionately, "I'm sorry" She murmured again, kissing him again, and sighing softly.
"Come on, let's go see what Xayden's up to" She said softly, a small grin on her face. She could hear her son listening to the TV, so he was fine right now, but she figured it was a good idea to at least check up on him.

Alexi sighed, rolling his eyes.
"I happen to like showers" He said, growling in annoyance, before he slipped free and wrapped a towel around his waist, a small fronw on his face. He looked at her, frowning.
"No one would return me Raven" He said, shaking his head as he pulled on his jeans, leaving the rest of his clothes off, towel drying his hair as he watched her with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:55 am

Vaix jumped like a startled deer as Shaye's eyes snapped open so suddenly while he kept such an intense watch over her. He stiffened in a slight shock, watching Shaye a moment before he started to relax again.
"Y-You don't have to apologise to me," he muttered back curling back up close to her as she kissed his cheek, "It was just a dream, I have them all the time." He watched her sit up and mention seeing Xayden, who was still watching TV.
"Alright," he muttered, lifting himself, taking her hand, and baring fang at the creatures as they retreated back into the closet. He let Shaye lead him down the stairs into the living room, where he spotted Xayden on the couch watching his TV shows.
---
Raven stuck out her tongue as he growled at her, "Well I don't like them." She stepped down as soon as Alexi got out and wrapped himself in a towel. She sniffed at him a moment before wrapping her arms around him and licking water from his neck and shoulders with a raspy tongue to get the water.
"That's not true," she purred, "I'd track you down and butcher them if they didn't return you." She took his hand and pulled him along out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. "A lot of vaix's old clothes are in here," she purred, rooting through the dresser, "I'm pretty sure He's not coming back for them, so I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you used them."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Shaye sighed, "Dreams" She muttered in annoyance under her breath. She sighed contently, looking up as she saw Xayden, laughing at how sucked into his program he was.
"Hey Xayden" She muttered, sliding onto the couch next to him, and making room for Vaix next to her. She looked at the show her son was watching, rolling her eyes. Him and his damn cartoons. She shifted, resting her head on Vaix's shoulder, figuring they were having a nice, quiet family day. She she sighed, yawning again, still tired, and the effort of walking had been a lot, but she wouldn't let her son see both his mom and dad at the mercy of nightmares, so she kept ehr eyes open, though she stayed curled against Vaix's side.

Alexi sighed, "I have clothes" He grumbled, rolling his eyes as she tugged him along. He was, after all, wearing jeans, and he had no desire to let Raven dress him, her idea of what he should wear differed drastically from his own opinions. He shrugged, "I'll go shopping with Demitri later if I run out of stuff, but really Raven, I do have clothes" He growled, shaking his head, splashing water all over the place, as he wasn't completely dry.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:13 pm

Vaix was silent through the whole thing, wandering downstairs as Shaye grumbled about dreams, seeing Xayden, and only then did he smile slightly at the sight of his son. Especially when the boy's head whipped around as he heard his name. He would have gotten up if Shaye hadn't already slid onto the couch with him, and Vaix took an eager seat at her side, watching Xayden quietly and smiling softly as Shaye leaned against him.
"Mum!" Xayden laughed in a state of glee, he'd obviously missed his parents in their time apart. He sprawled himself over his mother and father's laps and got cozy there, watching TV as if he expected something amazing to happen.
Vaix's smile became ever more loving as he gently reached over and ran his fingers through his son's dark hair, kissing Shaye's cheek gently and sighing. Then he glanced nervously at the clock once, before back to his family.
He wasn't sure what to think about Raven coming over, he didn't feel the hate Shaye felt for the demon, he saw Raven as his adopted mother and care giver, and in that sense he did love her. But Shaye had made it clear, many times, that he was not allowed to display any sort of affection towards the demon, even sit in the same room with her at this point he was sure. So he was filled with mixed messages about what he should be feeling about Raven. If he should be happy he was seeing his departed family again, or if he should act uncarist so that Shaye would be appeased. He shifted lightly and nuzzled his soulmate lightly and settled down as much as he could, still stressed.
---
Raven smiled at Alexi as he tried to talk his way out of being her dress-up doll. "Oh please, this is Vaix's clothes, how bad do you think they are? Live a little, they're perfectly fine." She rooted through them and blinked as she found underwear. She giggled, tossed it aside carelessly and kept looking. Vaix didn't have anything interesting like Shaye had with all that lingerie. Vaix had...jeans, socks, shirts, shoes...jeans..." She huffed in a slight annoyance and grumbled, "Damn that boy, he must have something interesting..." She shook her head and grabbed a random shirt and a hat, running over at Alexi, pinning him and slipping on the shirt before adding the hat. It was a fairly casual outfit, it wasn't bad either. The hat was a bit large due to the style, a wide rimmed skater hat, and the shirt was dark toned, with some sort of fancy logo. The shirt itself hung off Alexi and screamed, "I'm way to big!" But Raven didn't care, she wrapped her arms around Alexi and purred. "You look great! See? That wasn't so bad..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Shaye sighed, laughing as Xayden curled up on their laps, she loved having family time like this. She curled up, smiling as Vaix kissed her, though she didn't say anything, she could feel the emotional distress rolling off of him, his thoughts on Raven, and they made her uncomfortable, and she shifted, a bit distressed at this point. She looked him over, letting him hold her, that was fine, she was also caught up in the fear of Raven coming over, she didn't know how she'd react, she'd take Xayden and go, that was what every instinct was screaming at her, but could she do that to Vaix? She shook her head, no, she couldn't. So, instead, she'd let him dictate what happened, but she'd keep Xayden upstairs in his room, where he was safe from everything.

Alexi groaned, absolutely annoyed at this point.
"Raven, this shirt is massive" He hissed, shaking his head and sighing in an exasperated tone. Why? Why did she insist on treating him like a toy? He wasn't, that was for sure. He shifted, pulling the hat off and looking at it.
"No" He said, throwing the hat onto the bed, "Forget it" He said, shaking his head and sighing exahustedly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Like Shaye could feel Vaix's mind, he felt her's. He felt her fear, her distress, discomfort, her dislike for Raven. Sadly, it made him feel a bit trapped, that he could not see or speak to raven before her was enough, but the fact that thinking about her made Shaye so uncomfortable made him all the more nervous. he could sense Shaye's mental debate as she pondered her options, he sensed her fear for her son, but what about him? He shifted closer to her like a lost child, holding onto Xayden with one hand, and Shaye with the other. He watched her quietly with saddened big blue eyes.
"Will you leave me when you comes?" he asked softly. He felt Xayden shift to look up curiously at the strange conversation, then snuffle his face into his father's stomach. Vaix kept his eyes on Shaye, a hand rubbing her skull gently, soothingly, as he waited for a yes, or no. All the while he figured he was in for a yes, in the bathroom she'd already said that'd be what she'd do, let Raven in and shut the door on him, leave him with Raven again alone and scared, just like before. For all he knew his brother was coming to load another bullet in his head. He swallowed lightly, looked evermore frightened and waited quietly.
---
"makes you look skinnier," Raven purred as he complained about the shirt. "It's supposed to be massive sweetheart it was the style back then." Her smile faded as he said No. No? No?! She watched him shove the hat onto the bed, and bared fang. She took it, held it up, and gave Alexi a look. "Did you say...no Alexi? Wear the hat." She plopped it back on his head with a sour-child-like expression, a sort of I-dare-you look. Arms crossed eyes narrowed and ears flattened against her skull.
"Say it again, I dare you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:28 pm

Shaye felt Vaix shift closer to her, she knew she was making him anxious, and felt horrible over it, but gods, she couldn't help how she felt, and, well neither could he. She sighed, glancing at him, "No, I wont" She murmured softly, "But, Xayden goes upstairs, where she can't see him" She murmured in a voice so low, that only Vaix would hear. Xayden was to darn curious for his own good, but once asleep, the kid stayed that way. She sighed, "I made a promise to myself, and now I'll make it to you, no matter how sad, angry, upset, hurt I am, I will not leave you" She said softly, pressing her face into his neck and inhaling the familiar Vaix scent. She couldn't leave him, not with Raven, he'd freak, and something awful would happen.
"She might not even come, you know Raven, she forgets things instantly" She murmured, and well, Keith had made a deal with her, and she knew the deal had to do with her family, their protection. So really, Raven couldn't hurt them, it was just her own irrationalities that made her so paranoid.

Alexi growled, barring a fang at Raven as she replaced the hat.
"Fine, I will" He hissed, "NO" He bellowed, eyes narrowed as he removed the hat. It was such a stupid, insignificant thing to be fighting over, but hell, he had to stand his ground at some point.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:34 pm

Vaix blinked, his eyes gave a sort of sparkle as Shaye told him she'd stay, as mumbly and unexcited as it was, it was still an agreement to stay. He frowned as Shaye mentioned hiding Xayden. He sighed, looked away a moment, then looked back at her as she spoke again, a promise this time. He smiled to hear it, and a great amount of anxiety that had manifested in him died to know it.
He smiled as she pressed her face against his neck, squishing the kid laying between them.
Vaix smiled more as Xayden complained, and he kissed the top of Shaye's head gently, laying his cheek on her as he watched Xayden huff for being crushed between his two parents. He fluffed the boy's hair and muttered, "Be still Xayden. You should be happy you're parents are so close they're squishing you. Means we love you."
Xayden sighed, looked up at his dad in a 'I don wanna' expression before looking back at the TV. Vaix grinned lightly and messed up Xayden's hair again, laughing ever so slightly as he whined. He glanced at Shaye as she spoke again.
"I know. She might forget, but she might not too... We'll see." He kissed Shaye's cheek lightly and looked back at the TV quietly. He wouldn't press anything, he had a feeling Raven would come, and though Xayden would be in his room, Raven wasn't exactly a quiet guest. Xayden would eventually crawl out and see Raven, and probably for the better. Even under contract, Raven was unpredictable, she might decide to snatch Xayden up one day. It was better if Xayden could see Raven, and point his finger and declare she was a dangerous, crazy cat lady. It as also better for future relations for when Xayden passed on, which despite what Shaye said, would happen eventually. Heaven forbid his son slip to hell, but if he did, he'd want Raven there to wrap a protective arm around his son. That only happened through bonding.
---
raven's ears flattened lower as Alexi yelled no in her face. Her tail was lashing violently at this point, and a deep whined growl rose from her throat. She stood, shoulders raised nails elongated.
"No?" she growled, "No what, Alexi? No clothes? No eyes? No gender? No soul? No what? Any of those things can be arranged." She stalked over him, staring him eye to eye. slowly changing into her more dominant, demonic form, teeth bared, ears long and flat to her skull, tail lashing like a whip. Her mouth parted, and a slow sucking noise came from teh back of her throat as she drew in air, and if you stared down her throat, which Alexi's head was basically rooted in her mouth, you could see a faint red light, her life force, and if you listened, the faint screams of the soul she;d devoured still crying and attempting to escape her stomach. As quickly as the air was drawn in, it was pushed outward, blowing back Alexi's hair , coating his face in saliva as she roared an inhuman sound straight in his face, but the word she bellowed at high volume was easily noted as "No?".
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:06 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head.
"We'll just have to roll with the punches" She said softly, settling on that final statement, before turning her attention to Xayden.
"What? You don't like cuddling with your parents?" She teased, tickling him lightly, knowing it would drive him crazy. She sighed, she loved cuddling with her family, especially since Xayden was growing so fast, he'd be to big for cuddles soon, and would be to embaressed by his parents, even though they both looked young enough to be in highschool. She felt bad for Xayden when he started bringing his teenage friends over, they'd all want his mom, and that was every teenage boy's nightmare. She chuckled at the thought, "Well Xayden, what do you wanna do tonight?" She asked curiously? She figured if Raven did show, Keith would come along, which would make her son exceedingly happy. He loved his 'kitty' and that was definately a reassuring thought. Keith would be around to protect Xayden, keep him company.

Alexi winced, he couldn't even talk he was so terrified, he whimpered, shaking his head, looking at her with wide eyes. All this over a damn hat? He shook his head, plastered against the wall, covered in demon spit. He slid lower to the floor, eyes wide, gaping at Raven. He had no idea what to even say, how to react, so he just sat there, stunned into silence.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Vaix nodded at Shaye's concluding statement, glancing at Xayden with a smile as Shaye spoke to him.
Xayden looked pouty at Shaye's question, "No," he whined, "You're squishing me, I need my spaces." He pushed at Shaye with his legs, looking discomforted, though really it wasn't his parents at all, but his growing that pained him. He was suffering leg cramps at the moment, deciding it was his parents fault without knowing he just needed a shot of calcium to help his bones grow with less pain.
At this point in his life, Xayden had no idea his parents looked so young, they looked like parents. When he got into high school however, it would be a different story. He'd probably be facing major emotional confusions because of his parent's age. Especially when he began to look older than them, eventually he'd have to say he was the parent. But right now, none of that had any effect on him, they were still his parents, big, and all knowing.
"Umm...Go to Toys R' Us?" He asked curiously.
Vaix laughed.
---
Raven had finished her yelling, she sat before him, eyes still narrowed as she watched him, tail still flickering lightly. Her eyes skimmed him over, and them, she raised a brow. Her anger disappeared as she acknowledged his now submissive state. His fear, and she swiftly changed back into her normal self, licking spit from her lips, scooping up the hat, and plonking it on his head.
"Wear the hat," she purred, "Your hairs a mess." Then she sat beside him and pulled him into her lap gently. "Did I scare you sweetheart? You know I'd never hurt you." She smiled pleasantly, running her fingers under his hat and through his hair gently, sticking out her tongue as she got a glob of spit, and shaking it away, before continuing to groom him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:39 pm

Shaye frowned, "You need speace eh? I'm betting you're suffering from growing pains" She said, shifting so Xayden's legs could stretch out on her lap. She smiled at him, ruffling her son's hair, "I think that Toys 'R' Us, is closed at night, maybe we can go tomorrow" She said, shrugging her shoulders and smiling at him, she bent and kissed Xayden's head, smiling lightly.
"No promises though" She said softly, not wanting to commit to anything, not without Vaix being okay with it. She sighed, leaning her head on Vaix's shoulder watching as Xayden's TV show came to an end. Sighing, she grabbed the remote, intent on finding them somethng they could all watch.
"Any suggestions?" She asked, accessing the TV guide.

Alexi was still shaking when Raven changed back, and then began to fuss over him. It stuck him that she was only messing with him, but still, that had been insane. He shook his head, letting her drop the hat on his head, unaware really. He was to caught up in thoght to stop what she was doing, grooming him just like one would a pet.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:40 pm

Xayden's legs stretched out as soon as Shaye gave them the room, spreading his toes in the length of the stretch before he curled up again with a sharp whine as Shaye ruffled his hair. Batting her hands away crankily and fixing it again. But despite all the hair fluffing attention he got from his parents, he was not interested in moving. He settled where he was, watching his dad a moment, then his mom, then his dad and smiled softly.
"Are you still scared Daddy?"
Vaix looked down at Xayden and smiled gently, "No Xayden. I'm fine now. Thank you for asking." He rubbed his son's head gently and relaxed watching Shaye, then the TV as she scrolled through the channels. "I wouldn't know," he muttered. He still didn't watch much TV.
Xayden watched the TV closely before pointing, "America's Funniest Home Video is on!"
---
Raven smiled as she felt him shake, being a demon, knowing she;d scare the crap out of someone boosted her confidence. So while Alexi shook in fear, Raven basked in a job well done. At this point she'd cleaned all the globs of gunk from his hair, though it was still damp. She took hi hand gently and lead him downstairs. Letting him remain in his state of shock as she wandered back into the living room. Of course, Roxa had something to say.
"Oh Alexi, you look like you just saw a ghost. Raven did something to you, didn't she?" She'd heard the yelling, heck the whole town had heard it. That roar of a noise. Iggy was downstairs, she'd sent him down there to sleep in peace, and Keith and Demitri were sitting together like usual. Keith on his lap, watching TV.
Raven smiled. "I raised my voice at him, so what? I didn't hurt him." She sat down with the vampire and purred, looking at Keith and asking, "How are you sweety?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 5:48 pm

Shaye smiled, happy to see Xayden's concern for his father, it was a good thing. She sighed, "I know you don't' She muttered to Vaix, nodding her head to Xayden, "Sounds good" She said, picking the show he suggested. It was an appropriate TV show, and it was funny. She glanced at Xayden, rubbing his leg as he stretched it out, a small smile on her face. She leaned against Vaix, letting her son's legs remain stretched out in her lap, chuckling at the TV show.
"Have you ever seen this show before?" She asked her fiancee curiously, nodding at the TV, it was actually rather hilarious, she enjoyed watching the clips of the animal comedy, or the babies. It reminded her of Xayden, though, he had only been a baby for like two weeks, and that was still devestating to her. She sighed, pushing the sad emotions away, and focusing on the comedy and comfort her family offered.

Alexi allowed Raven to drag him back downstairs, before he glanced at Roxa. He shrugged, "I'm fine" He muttered, flopping down in a spare chair, and closing his eyes. He absentmindedly rubbed hsi temples, trying to calm himself down, reminding himself that Raven was no threat, she just liked to mess with people.
Keith glanced up as the two came back down, his tail flicking lightly. He was fine, well, not a hundred percent, but much better.
"He's sleepy" Demitri muttered, the cat still stretched out on his lap, I guess it's the whole being condemened thing" He said, still running his fingers through Keith's fur.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Vaix watched the TV as Shaye switched channels. He blinked, and looked cluelessly at Shaye as she asked him if he'd seen the show before. Though at the moment, he was struggling to remember what a TV even was really. So he replied honestly, and dumbly, "I don't know." He figured it was what the title declared, funny home videos from America. He watched the commercials end and the host walk out and prepare the audience with a few words before showing them clips. He smiled lightly, though Xayden seemed far more amused. Laughing his childish laugh, and looking at his parents to see if they approved of the silliness, or bad wipeouts.
---
Raven's attention was more on Keith now than Alexi, she smiled to the demon cat, especially when Demitri commented on him being sleepy. "Awe Keith. You can come lay with me, Alexi gone all quiet and obedient anyways. She stretched out he arms, welcomingly for Keith before glancing around. "Where's Michelle?"
"Michelle left, for smokes or something, I don't think he'll be back for a while." Roxa responded with a shrug. "He needed some space and stuff I suppose."
Raven rolled her eyes, "Why is it everyone in this house wants space?" She ignored Roxa's annoyed gasp at Raven's dumbed ignorance.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:16 pm

Shaye sighed, realizing Vaix would have no memories of a useless TV show,
"It's funny" She said, chuckling again at the clips. She could tell Xayden was seeking their approval, and smiled at him, kissing the top of his head lightly,
"When I was growing up, my friends and I always wanted to try and submit a video" She said, of course she meant when she had been a teenager, living with Keith. She and her friends had always had a good time, and often the stuff they had done was funny enough to be submitted to the show, but no one had ever had a video camera. She sighed, looking at Vaix affectionately, "You were there a few times, I think" She said, kissing his cheek.

Keith shrugged, Demitri was comfortable, and he didn't feel much like moving, but he also didn't want Raven to get jealous of Demitri. He shifted, moving until he was on Raven's lap, stretched out completely, ignoring Alexi.
"For sanity's sake Raven" Demitri responded, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Vaix tilted his head as Shaye mentioned she'd tried to submit videos when at Keith's. It was a long time ago, and he was currently struggling to remember new stuff, let alone the old. "Was I?" he replied finally, curiously, "I remember you and your friends were goofs, you did a lot of questionable things." He smiled and kissed her cheek, I don't recall anything with a camera though..."
"Did they ever pick your video mommy?" Xayden grinned back, excited to know his mother had tried to participate in a TV show, even if she'd just attempted. He looked at his father curiously, "Did you and mommy hang out a lot before you fell in love?"
Vaix smiled softly, "Yeah," he muttered back, "Almost everyday, as much as we could."
"Iggy too?"
"And Roxa, yup," Vaix muttered back, smiling as Xayden made a face.
The young boy shook his head, "I don't like that loud lady...she scares me." He looked up at his mother and smiled, "Why is a Raven coming over to our house tonight Mommy?"
Vaix stiffened immediately.
---
"What?" Raven complained at Demitri commented on her comment. She stroked Keith gently, smiling and leaning over him, "Let me dull your pain," she purred, stroking him gently, before giving her kiss on his forehead, not necessarily taking away his aches, but relaxing him, making him more comfortable. She looked up at the clock and muttered, "We'll be able to go to the pet store soon. You could bring Iggy if you'd like Keith, but you're looking after him if you do. I'm bringing Alexi."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 9:19 pm

"No, they never accepted our videos" She said with a small chuckle, smoothing her son's hair. She looked at Vaix, "You were only with us once, I doubt you'd remember that on a good day" She teased, running her fingers through hsi hair. She glanced at Xayden, "We were all friends back when we hung out. Except, I lived with Keith, and Vaix lived with Iggy and Roxa" She chuckled, "Though, everyone pretty much lived at our house" She teased her fiancee.
She stiffened noticably when Xayden brought up Raven.
"Raven is just an." She paused, searching for the right word, "Interesting person. She might stop by, she might not" She shrugged, though internally she was already a mess.
"You'll probably be in bed before she even gets here" She muttered, shrugging her shoulders, kissing his cheek affectionately.
"Don't worry about it"

Keith shrugged, he really doubted he'd bring Iggy, that just didn't make sense. He sighed, stretched out tiredly in Raven's lap, just letting her talk.
"Yea, brining being the keyword" Alexi grumbled.
"I think I'm gonna tag along, if that's alright?" Demitri said, Keith glanced up and nodded, he wouldn't mind Demitri tagging along.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 pm

"Oh," Xayden seemed slightly disappointed to know Shaye's video hadn't been excepted, but it passed in a second, as he looked back at teh TV show while his mother fussed over his father, looking up again as Shaye talked about their old life before him.
"We didn't live at your house, we were just interested in the new stray Keith picked up. Our lives were pretty boring until you showed up you know." He teased, kissing her back and chuckling, watching Xayden lift a brow.
Xayden's eyes lit up as Shaye talked about Raven. "Interesting person?" he repeated. "Why? Can't I stay up? Please?" He frowned as Shaye told him not to worry.
"You always say that," he whined, "Why can't I meet the interesting lady?"
Vaix frowned, "Xayden, Raven's...different. I wouldn't go so far as to call her dangerous...but she's very unpredictable. It's better if you don't meet her..." He, personally, would like Xayden to meet Raven under the watch of his parents, because whether Shaye liked it or not, eventually, it would happen...but he didn't have the energy to argue with her, didn't have the mental strength to upset her with more Raven crap.
---
Raven purred, "Yes, bringing, as in you don't get a choice." She smiled at Alexi and looked to Demitri. "Okay hun." She stretched out, then fussed Keith and purred.
Glancing at the clock again, she yawned, and watched the fog on the windows, slowly start to disappear, barely notable to the human eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next