HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Vaix sat as well, watching the baby crawl around with loving eyes, he glanced up at Shaye as she spoke of Iggy. So there was no getting around it, Iggy was going to stay with them...The idea of Drake possibly changing his mind and also coming with them freaked him out a bit though. He did not want that creature in his house, he'd much sooner offer Aren to stay with them, or Keith. He blinked as he noticed the small bulges on Xayden's back as he crawled. Vaix moved forward, holding Xayden still on Shaye lap despite his whining, lifting the blue shirt to see the beginning budding of wings. He didn't know if it was the angel in him, or the demon that created it, he guessed it was the DNA of both. The mom and the dad could have wings, so of course Xayden would grow a pair too...He patted the baby's bum to make sure he didn't have a tail, nothing. Angels didn't have tails after all, and Raven's DNA was so thin he doubted it could stand on it's own to make much difference in his looks. He smiled lightly, running his fingers over Xayden's back then jumping a bit as Xayden cried out in frustration. He let the baby go. Looking up at Shaye, "sure I can take him out Shaye. We'll meet you outside okay?" He kissed her cheek lightly, scooping Xayden up in his arms and standing, making his way down the hall and carefully down the dull wood stairs to the car. He still had silent fear over Shaye in her angelic form, due to his experiences with it, but he was sure Shaye wasn't going to do anything to regret.
---
Raven did think of Keith as her kid. Probably because of Vaix, and their relationship, she hadn't begun to consider she may grow out of that with Keith, and become more of his partner, then a family member. But the contract allowed the both of them to feel a love for one another, otherwise there'd be nothing keeping Raven from merely poo pooing the contract and never letting Keith had his turn with the body. Her smile widened as he purred, and she drifted into a light sleep of her own, burying her nose in Keith's fluff and letting out a content sigh.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Shaye sighed, watching Xayden and sighing.
"Wings" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing. She glanced up as Vaix took Xayden, "I'll be fine love, I promise" She said, watching him leave. She waited till she saw him climb in the car and nodded to herself. Taking a deep breath, she allowed a white glow to surround her body, beautiful white wings spilled down her back, hair and eyes turned silver, and her skin was pale, luminecent. She took a deep, halting breath and began to chant, white spilled from her palms, encompassing the house, and then as quickly as it appeared it was gone. Sucking in a breath, Shaye collapsed to the ground, it was done. Raven would not be allowed to enter her house, ever, not without Shaye's permission, and she'd need her permission each time. Shaking her head, she pulled herself up, walking shakily down the stairs. She knew her eyes were still silver, just from the intensity of the magic, but her angeilc form was gone, so she could safely go near her son and husband.
"It's done" She rasped, knocking on the car window and sinking tiredly to the curb. She was tired, really tired, working magic always seriously exahusted her.

Keith sighed, flicking his tail and snuffling a bit as Raven squished him a bit more. He shook his head, letting Raven mother him. If that was the role she wanted to take with him, he could handle it. His own mother had been pretty absent in his life, so he didn't really mind, just as long as she didn't take the role to far.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 22, 2010 9:05 pm

Vaix waited in a chilled silence for Shaye to come back, he was sure his heart would have skipped a beat at seeing her appear minutes after they'd entered the car. "Shaye," he opened the car door for her and smiled welcomingly in noticeable relief to her return. The moments without her had been silent, other than Xayden's soft noises as he played with his toes in the car, Vaix had almost been holding his breath out of paranoia that Shaye would came back. To see that she had was more than a relief to him, like a crushing weight suddenly lifted from his shoulders. He noted the still silver eyes and frowned slightly, taking Shaye's hand as she sat in the curb, exhausted. He'd be driving then, not that he had any issue with that when Shaye looked so tired. "You okay? Do you need some help?" she looked pooped, he shifted into the driver's seat, waiting to see if she'd hop into the passenger side. He knew that if there had been furniture in the house, it would have been far better to leave her at home, but there wasn't and Shaye could always stay in the car and nap. Xayden had his faced pressed to the window, watching his mother curiously.
---
After Raven's light snuffle, she was out like a light. She fell still, tail hanging off the couch as she slept with her head on Keith's shoulders. She breathed contently, relaxed and at home. Raven knew that Drake couldn't protect Shaye forever, and when Shaye moved out, Iggy was no doubt coming with her, he'd want his things, which were here, except the two books unknown to Raven. All Iggy's clothes, all Vaix and Shaye's things were here. They'd need to come here to get them, or start for scratch entirely. If they did do that, then she'd just go to their unprotected house and pay some unexpected visits. She intended to be a part of Xayden's life, she would be, it was a promise.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 22, 2010 9:12 pm

Shaye sighed, hauling herself off of the curb and crawling into the passanger side.
"Hey" She mumbled, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Well, the house is safe, Raven can't even come on the property without my permission. And she needs permission each and everytime" She said, leaning back against the seat.
"Hey baby" She smiled at Xayden, "You're all safe" She sighed, leaning back against the seat and yawned. "Damn, I can't believe how exahusted I am" She murmured, looking at him through silver eyes. She sighed lazily, "You know, all of our stuff's at Keith's, how are we gonna get it? Unless we just start over" She didn't care, most of her clothes and important stuff was already at Drake's, Iggy's stuff however, was not. She supposed they could always bring Drake along when they moved, that might safe. She sighed, closing her eyes, listening to Xayden babble to himself. "Is he making noise already?" She frowned, he was like at six months now, in a day. "Stop growing" She grumbled to her son.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 22, 2010 9:23 pm

Vaix smiled sadly to see her so tired. "You look really tired, I don't mind if you take a nap Shaye." He turned the ignition, frowning at the comment on Iggy's stuff. It wasn't clothes so much as his books that would make Iggy whine. He needed all of them, silly vampire, some of them were so old they were supposed to be in a museum. But they were Iggy's books, and he wouldn't give a single one up. He chuckled at the comment on Xayden however. "Yeah, most of it's just fuss bubbles though, he doesn't talk talk yet. Just make noises, he's getting big fast." His clothes were still a couple sizes to big, but it was a drastic change from when he'd first put them on. "We're going to have to start helping him walk soon at this rate..." He smiled to Xayden and muttered, "can you blow bubbles for mom Xayden?" He watched the baby look up at him, then look at his mom and smile a semi-toothless smile, minus the fully come in fangs, which sadly were bleeding a tiny bit due to their excessive growth. Vaix sighed softly, "poor baby. Growing to fats for his own good." He kissed Shaye's cheek gently, muttering, "you can sit by Xayden if you'd like, I don't mind. Just do it before I start moving the car if you want to please." He smiled warmly to her.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat May 22, 2010 9:27 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at Xayden, "Mmm, I might stretch out in the back seat" She admitted, "Are you gonna take Xayden in with you?" She sort of wanted to go shopping.
"Or I could nap now and go shopping with you guys when we get to the store" She nodded, "That's what I'll do" She shook her head, to tired to actually move right now. Yawning, she shifted in the passanger seat, letting her head rest on the window and drift off.
Xayden looked at Vaix, laughing and stretching his hands out, making the 'up' motion. He wanted to be with his parents, the baby's bright blue eyes betrayed some worry, particularly about his mother, who was curled up, sleeping, in the seat right in front of him. He whined a bit, though his eyes began to tear and he began to bawl in earnest.
Shaye jolted away as she heard Xayden start to cry.
"Oh" She sighed, turning in her chair and leaning back, "Shhh baby" She murmured, looking up as the pulled into the first parking lot, "So much for sleep"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 23, 2010 10:40 am

Vaix sighed, watching her doze in the passenger seat and driving off, by the time he got to the store Xayden had obviously had enough of driving. Not only had he started crying, but he'd woken Shaye too. He pulled into a parking spot and turned the car off, sighing and crawling into the back with Xayden. "Hey, shh. We'll get you something for you teeth okay?" He wasn't sure if the baby was hungry, or tired, or in teething pain, or maybe all three together. Poor Xayden. He undid the seat belts and picked the baby up, sitting him in Vaix's lap. He looked to Shaye, "you okay? we're in no rush if you want to nap a bit more..." He sighed as Xayden started to teeth on his hand, the tiny little fangs in his mouth broke skin, and the baby made a soft noise. He frowned, watching his son take blood with little to none care.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 23, 2010 12:10 pm

Shaye shook her head.
"No, I'll come in, you'll need someone to keep an eye on him" She frowned, watching him basically feed off of Vaix.
"Fantastic" She groaned, not particularly fond of the idea that Xayden's fangs were strong enough to bite through vampire skin already. She shifted, wrinkling her nose and gently dislodged the baby from his father's hand.
"He needs a change, so I can do that while you get the stroller out of the back" She murmured, gently manuvering Xayden to the front seat and stretching him out. She let him play with her fingers, nipping lightly at them while she opened the diaper bag. Taking her hand back, she frowned when Xayden began to cry again.
"Shhh" She soothed, carefully undoing his pants and taking the soiled diaper off. Looking around she saw a garbage by the car and pitched the diaper into it. Quickly and efficiently cleaning Xayden up, she pinned a new, clean diaper on him and pulled his pants up around it.
"There, nice and clean" She said, grabbing a bottle with some blood and letting her son take it and pop the nipple in his mouth to suck.
"Well, maybe that'll keep him quiet" She said, carefully picking him up and manuvering him into the waiting stroller.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 23, 2010 12:55 pm

Vaix nodded, leaving the car to get the stroller, no sooner had he pulled it from the back did he see a diaper go flying out the window, which made him laugh, and a person look over curiously. He rolled the stroller over to Shaye's side, opening the door and watching her place him in the stroller. Luckily, Shaye'd picked a tainted bottle so no one could see what Xayden was really drinking. He buckled the baby into the stroller, then smiled to Shaye, backing off so she could get out of the car. "Okay," he muttered, "so we're looking for furniture, and some teething toys for Xayden. Easy enough..." He chuckled, smiling to Shaye as he waited for her to come too. He hoped she wasn't too tired, she did look a bit pooped.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Shaye buckled Xayden in.
"Nope, not hard at all" She murmured, yawning a bit and rubbing her eyes. Xayden had calmed down now that he had blood, and she figured Vaix could push the stroller, since she figured she'd run it into something.
"You wanna push him?" She asked, taking his hand and kissing the top of Xayden's head. She was so tired, but she didn't want to lie around and let Vaix handle everything by himself.
"Come on" She said, nodding at the huge shopping center.
"We can just pick out those room sets, so that we don't have to pick out specific furniture pieces and then have it all delivered to the house"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 23, 2010 3:54 pm

"Sounds good, I have no problem pushing him... and picking furniture sets sounds a lot easier." He smiled to Shaye, helping out of the care with a bit of a look of concern. She looked tired, but he guessed she wanted to help with the house. He didn't mind, so long as she didn't wear herself out to much. He pushed the stroller one controlled hand, holding Shaye's hand with the other. He leaned to kiss her cheek lightly, and glanced at Xayden as he looked up at them, continuing to drink from his bottle. Vaix couldn't keep his question contained anymore. "Where do you get the blood for Xayden Shaye?" she hadn't told him yet, and she seemed to have a lot of bottles. He was curious, though if Shaye was supplying it he'd be grumpy...though the blood was red, not silver. So it wasn't Aren's, Carr's, Shaye's, or Drake's...so who's then?

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 23, 2010 3:58 pm

Shaye laughed, "Aren, he has a whole supply at his house, like a hospital donor thing, but for vampires. I guess it's for Carr" She said with a small shrug.
"He gave me a bunch for Xayden, it's at his house right now, we have to move it over to our place when we're all settled" She said with a small grin. She knew Vaix was worried that she was supplying the blood, but she wouldn't do that. She doubted Xayden would like the taste of her blood, even now that it had cooled off, not many vampires liked it. She knew Vaix didn't mind it, but it wasn't a choice thing.
"We'll be fine" She said, "Aren said he has a supplier, so we cah just keep getting it from him" She smiled, pulling a blanket over Xayden's lap, just in case. He had tiny socks on, and she saw no point in putting shoes on the baby.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Vaix nodded, it made sense, the whole living with vampires even if you were a vampire hunter, and then Carr had the business of his. He smiled lightly at their need to feed Xayden was satisfied so easily. "Well that's good," he muttered, "actually I'm pretty relieved." He gave her hand a squeeze, wandering into the mall and into a children's store, figuring they must sell teethers. He blinked at the ladies at the counter awed Xayden as they entered the store, and the baby looked up at them absent mindedly, then zoned out on his bottle again.
Vaix sighed softly, smiling to Shaye and looking at the ladies again as they came over and requested Xayden's name. "His name's Xayden," Vaix replied calmly, and when they asked his age, he had to gauge a reasonable age, three days didn't cut it anymore. "About a year," he muttered, and there was more awing.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 23, 2010 8:17 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling at Vaix, letting him squeeze her's lightly, it felt good. She stepped into the store, watching the girls fall all over Xayden and make eyes at Vaix. She shook her head and sighed, she didn't care really, she knew he only saw them as humans. She rubbed her eyes, yawning a bit. She winced, it hurt to know Xayden was about a year old already, though he was only three days old. At this rate he'd be walking and talking in no time. She vowed to keep a camera on her at all times now, just in case he did start talking and walking. She rubbed his head, smirking as the baby zoned out again. She kissed Vaix's cheek, "We'll have to start helping him walk, and eating human baby food. Oh gods" She grumbled, so much to do, and she wasn't sure how much time she had. She smiled however, watching Xayden put his bottle down and proceed to cram a toy into his mouth, moving in front of the strolled, she carefully dislodged the toy, shaking her head and putting it on the stroller tray with the few other toys they had.
"Vaix, we have so much stuff we need to get, I mean, by tomorrow he'll probably be talking" She sighed, 'I'm getting a camera, today, we need pictures of him, albums, videos of first steps, and words" She sighed, it was all happening so fast.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 5:45 pm

Vaix managed to dislodge the girls from Xayden and himself by pointing out that there was a customer at the till in need of their assistance. He'd made his way over to the toy section when Shaye spoke about assisting Xayden to walk. He smiled listening to her rant about what they needed to do for their baby. He nodded, "Yeah. He's growing fast, and you're right, he may take first steps by a couple days, and be eating baby food by three days. But this is a children's store. I'm sure we can find everything we need here, including albums." He kissed her cheek gently, "so relax love. We're at the mall, we'll get everything we need for Xayden." He picked up a green and a blue gummy ring sort of toy, they were pure hard rubber, so there was no harm in Xayden chewing holes through them. He knelt down, showing the baby the toys. "Which one do you like Xayden?" He watched the baby look at both rings, then promptly grab the clearish lime green one. Vaix smiled, putting the blue one back and looking up at Shaye with a smile. "It'll be fine Shaye. All this stuff would happen sooner of later no matter what..."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Shaye sighed, chewing her lip worridly.
"Sooner or later Vaix, this is way sooner. He's three days old, and already he's like a year" She sighed, "I'm just worried that we won't have any time with him as a baby" She murmured, looking down at her son. She smiled and carefully picked him up, letting the small child rest on her hip, he was old enough to sit up, hold himself up and pull himself into a standing position, but he couldn't walk. He made small, content baby sounds, playing with her hair as she looked stuff over.
"Here's a blanket" She murmured, it was a cute baby blanket, they could use it for multiple things.
"Did you get a playpen?" She asked Vaix curiously, she knew he had gotten a crib, that was in storage, they'd have to have it delivered over to the house later.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 6:07 pm

"No I didn't. You think we need one?" Vaix asked her curiously. At the rate Xayden was growing, he wouldn't even need his crib by the end of the week, maybe less." Shaye was right, Xayden was growing fast, and if they didn't hop straight to taking pictures and videos, they'd have nothing but memories to swap in years to come. He sighed, looking at the blanket and smiling approval. "Well, first things first. We need a camera that shoots videos and takes pictures. Once we have that, we don't have to worry to much on photo albums." He smiled, "I think I saw that over in this ille(sp?)." He wandered that way tugging the stroller along with less care now that Xayden was no longer in it. He was aware of being watched by the girls at the counter, but honestly, he didn't mind them. They were just humans, and it would be more unnatural for them to ignore him, then ogle over him.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 6:11 pm

Shaye sighed, "Yes, we definately need one" She murmured, walking over to one in a box, looking at hte picture and then scooping it up, walking over the the counter she sighed, "Um, can I leave this here?" She asked curiously, "Sure" The girl nodded, Shaye smiled, before following behind Vaix.
"Oh look" She murmured, crouching to look at the cameras. Xayden reached out, "No baby" Shaye said, catching up his hand and holding it, so he didn't grab at them and break something. She sighed, "What one do you think we should get" She asked softly, looking over a selection of cameras that also took videos.
"Two in one" She murmured with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 8:34 pm

"Yeah," Vaix muttered looking critically at all the cameras. "Definitely the ones that also take video, and it's best to stick with a well known brand instead of a no-namer..." He picked up a box holding Sony camera examining it, then offering it to Shaye so she could look it over too. He smiled, watching Xayden watch Shaye with his big blue eyes... if Xayden was approximately a year... "He's keeping the blue eyes by the way," Vaix muttered with a smile, examining Xayden's eyes to make sure there was no sign of change. There was a faint faint ring of green around his pupils, the same green as Shaye's eyes, which was a pretty combination, but his eyes were definitely blue, they'd become more colour defined, showing they'd finished their no change routine.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Shaye sighed with a small grin, taking the camera.
"I agree, name-brands are the best" She said, looking over the camera. "This one has everything we need in it" She said with a small smile. She looked at Xayden, "Yea, I know, he's gonna be quite the lady-killer" She teased, handing him the camera. She rose to her feet, bouncing the baby lightly on her hip.
"How many teething toys did we grab?" She asked, she had grabbed the playpen, and had come over to look over the cameras. She hadn't seen the toys that Vaix had grabbed.
"We should grab a few more, we know his fangs can slice through our skin" she said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 8:48 pm

"So the Sony one then?" Vaix confirmed, smiling to her as she talked about Xayden being a lady killer. He definitely would be with eyes like that. "Uhh, I grabbed three or four. The gummy rings looked the most promising actually. It'll take him a bit to chew through that. He wandered over, grabbing the clear blue ring, and letting Xayden hold it as he reached for it curiously. He watched the baby stick it in his mouth, and smiled when Xayden could only manage to get under a quarter of the circle in his small jaws. He fluffed the boys dark toned hair, then smiled to Shaye, "so we have five toys now...how much you think would be a reasonable amount?" He knew that Xayden would chew holes through his toys without a doubt, so maybe it was better to stock up now that they were here.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 8:57 pm

Shaye smiled, letting Xayden chew on the toy.
"I think it'd be wise to stock up" She admitted, "I grabbed a playpen" She said, still bouncing her son lightly. Xayden was completely taken with the ring, which was good.
"let's go get some more" She murmured with a small smile. She rubbed Xayden's back, wandering down the baby aisle, looking over the various toys.
"Hmmm, here's some softer things" She murmured, picking up a small stuffed dog. Shaye loved animals, and had been wondering about getting a dog when Xayden was older. Children and pets were a good idea, and she thought maybe getting Xayden a puppy, when he was ten or something, would be an awesome birthday present.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 9:03 pm

Vaix nodded, following Shay around and examining toys with her, while she looked at soft rings, he looked for mentally stimulating toys that could handle a chew. He found a classic wooden box set, where you were given different shaped blocks and different holes to put them in. He grabbed that, putting it on the stroller and looking to see what Shaye had. A stuffed dog ring. He remembered how Shaye liked dogs. They'd always tensed him up, because of Raven probably, he wondered vaguely that if they were to get a dog, how it would react to Keith... probably go nuts. Dogs weren't crazy about dark supernatural beings like demons. Xayden was part angel to counter that though, so he figured the baby would be fine with a dog, it may even be a good idea when he got older.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Shaye smiled, putting the softer toys in the stroller. She knew Xayden liked to cuddle with them, so she didn't mind spending the money.
"Maybe we should look into getting some older toys, like those hot wheels race tracks, I mean, by next week he'll be playing with them" She sighed, looking around at all the stuff they had.
"I'd say this is good, I mean, unless we want to get the older toys" She sighed, they still had furniture shopping to do, and Xayden was getting fussy again,
"Oh shhh" She murmured, bouncing him lightly, he tugged, hard on her hair, and she winced, carefully taking her dark locks from him.
"No Xayden"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon May 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Vaix nodded, "Yeah, some hot wheels or plastic mold toys. He wondered what all their selections where coming to in price, seeing as how they'd spent a lot of money lately, the bank might lock their account by thinking someone else had their credit cards or something like that. He blinked as Xayden pulled on Shaye's hair and frowned. "I think we'll be fine with what we have, we live by the mall anyways, we can walk over here anytime too..." He looked over all the things they'd gotten, looking up at Shaye and asking, "is there anything else a baby needs? We got clothes and things for him already..." A photo album. This was the store to buy a proper baby album. Might as well get that to go with the camera. "A photo album," he suggested to Shaye.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: