Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:55 pm

Iggy, of course, noticed when Keith left, and felt the need to follow after him. He didn't though, forcing himself to finish his meal and be content a moment longer leaning against Roxa. He knew she needed love from him too, or she'd become envious of him always chasing after Keith. Iggy wouldn't let her feel that way. So, scooping the last bite into his mouth, he sighed softly and leaned against her. "You're food smelled so much different before, it amazing how different things can be under a different perspective" He listened to Roxa purr and nod her approval of his words.
"You used to complain about the smell, couldn't stand it, like everyone else." She chuckled, "I'm so happy I can cook for you. I'll cook, and cook, and cook, until you're big and fat." She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him lightly, only vaguely aware of his eyes focused on the door, and more aware of Raven's smirk.
"Crafty little sly isn't he?" she purred, and Roxa glared at her in response.
"What do you mean by that?" She growled.
"He plays you like a puppet, it's...quite refreshing to watch. Thanks for the meal. More please." She stood, leaving her mess for Roxa and wandering into the living room after her host, letting Roxa remain confused. Calmly she took seat beside Keith and hummed softly, "That boy didn't even need to be a demon to be demonic, did he Keith? Such a little manipulative suck." She stroked Keith calmly and turned on the TV, watching the news.

Roxa watched Raven go and looked at Iggy blankly. "Why?" she spoke, mostly to herself, "What has he done?" She frowned, "You didn't really like my food, did you Iggy?"
Iggy looked up at her, leave it to Raven to scramble things up, damn her. "No Roxa, I loved your food. Raven's just an ass." After that, he stood, kissing her cheek lightly and slowly following after Raven, hesitant to leave Roxa alone for the same reasons he'd stayed to eat her food peacefully. eventually he made it to the living room though, and seeing Keith occupied with Raven, he frowned and sat on his other side, away from Raven but still close to Keith. Raven was all over him regardless.
"I like your feathers," she laughed, reaching over and grabbing a handful, not tugging or anything, but Iggy yelped all the same and tried to dislodge her.
"Look but don't touch," he growled, "they're sore."
Raven chuckled, "That so?" she loosened her grip to just one feather and pulled it out sharply. Iggy cried out, sending Roxa flying in there to observe the mild drama, composed of mostly Iggy just being whiny.
Raven purred at having the feather, pulling off excess flesh drilling a hole in the stem and creating a string through her magic. Threading it and tying it around Keith's neck. It had just been a small feather, about the size of a primary on a small crow. To something Keith's size, it would hardly interfere with his daily activities. "There," she purred, "present for Keith. Don't be so whiny Iggy." She chuckled and watched Roxa growl lightly and take a seat on the opposite couch while Iggy rubbed his sore back.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:29 pm

Keith could have cried when the entire family decied to follow him into the living room, and then proceed to cause a ruckus and more drama. He glanced down at the 'necklace' Raven had given him, and sighed, letting his head rest on his paws as he absentmindedly watched the news. Demitri was still sick upstairs, Alexi was passed out, recovering, and he was stuck here with the rest of them. He did agree with Raven a bit though, Iggy was talented at 'playing' people, and he was sure once everything was figured out, Roxa would be on a warpath. He flicked his tail, curling it around his body and resting it, finally, on his nose. He yawned, revealing massive fangs for a brief moment, before he closed his mouth and let out a rumbling purr.

Despite his discomfort, Keith was relatively happy, he was comfortable, in the physical sense, and the food had been good. He missed his body, the hunting that came with it, the sheer power of being a vampire, but he could survive. He glanced up at Raven, it was late, he was honestly surprised she wasn't out, terrorizing New York, but he wasn't about to complain. He'd opted for staying in lately, except to occaisonally go into the forest and scare the local wildlife.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Raven pet Keith calmly as she watched TV. She could feel his contentment hidden beneath the discomfort of minor family disputes, and she was unconcerned for his current whiny state to be left alone. She knew it was finally dark out, and normally she'd respect Keith's need for space, but there were numerous amounts of reasons she wasn't killing things outside. Most, if not all, revolved around Iggy. Demitri was sick, Alexi was passed out, and Roxa stuck to Iggy's side of teh argument until it was to late. That meant that if she left, Keith would have to put up with Iggy one his own, and Iggy was highly unstable still. To put it politely, he couldn't control himself yet, his lack of control left his aura free to stank up the house and constantly bother her, sure, to a non-demon, no one noticed, but to her, it was like someone constantly being pushed up against your side with no respect for personal space. Then there was that struggle for social dominance that still clawed at Iggy's unknown instincts, his body was still maturing physically and emotionally. To put it blunt, Iggy was going through some sort of demonic puberty, and he'd be just as senseless, and reckless as normal puberty. She just didn't have the courage to leave Keith in that situation, alone.
Never-the-less, her eyes continuously flickered from the TV to the door longingly, and finally she muttered, "Hey Iggy, why don't you go pay Shaye and Xayden a visit? I bet my little DNA sharer would love to see you again."

Iggy flinched as Raven said something like that. That whole sentence... the insult to Xayden, and then without her knowing the issues he faced with the other half of his family. They didn't exactly know he was like this after all, he hadn't been given the chance... So he just glared at Raven and half snarled back, "Why don't you go over there? You're the one that wants to go outside." He saw Raven stare him down and caught the drift that she just wanted him out of the house so she could leave Keith in peace, he sighed, glancing at Keith, then muttering, "Fine." Ignoring Roxa's disapproving gasp and snarling about how busy Shaye and Vaix were, he made his way to the door, "See ya later tonight Keith and Roxa," and left.

Raven waited a few minutes before she glanced at Keith and muttered, "I'm gonna head out too for some fun. I'll leave the dog flap open for you okay? Try not to let Roxa boss you around." She kissed his forehead and with a sneer at Roxa she followed as Iggy had done and left.
---
Iggy wasn't too sure where to go. He knew there'd be a lot of trouble if he went to Vaix & Shaye's place, but he felt the longing to see them again. Despite being incapable of his own emotion, it didn't stop him from wanting to be with his bloodline family. Maybe...maybe he'd just poke his head in a couple seconds? Wish them a good night and be on his way? It wasn't what he wanted, but he had a feeling it was all he could get away with. Vaix seemed to be hating him more than ever these days. So with that decided he wandered slow and sore towards their home.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:09 pm

Keith let out a low groan as Raven sent Iggy off to Shaye and Vaix's.
Was she insane? Vaix would kill Iggy, which would literally kill Demitri, which would piss him off. He sighed, shaking his head in annoyance, torn between chasing after Iggy, running off to warn Shaye and Vaix, and hiding from the impending storm. One day without Drama would be so, so very nice.
"Where's Iggy?" Demitri's harsh voice sounded from the doorway. Caught up in his musings, Keith hadn't noticed the sick vampire stumbling down the stairs and into the living room. He sighed, making room on the couch as Demitri practically collapsed next to him. He curled up, letting Demitri rest against his body, since it was the most comfort he could offer at that moment. Damnit all,this night was shaping up to be a real disaster. He glanced at Roxa, he could see a problem occuring, Iggy hadn't told her about the contract, but Demitri wouldn't hesitate to tell her once she started lecturing him about being more careful with his food.

Shifting, Keith stared at the situation, damning Raven mentally for leaving him to deal with this mess. Of course drama was a must, nothing in this house could ever just frigging work.

---

Shaye sighed, sitting on the couch, her hair still damp from the shower she had just had.
"That was fun" She said softly, looking up at Vaix softly. She was enjoying the day and evening with him. She missed her son, but she knew he was having a lot of fun with Uncle Aren, Drake and Carr.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:31 pm

Roxa looked up disapprovingly as Demitri stumbled half drunk with sickness down the stairs. She didn't like his tone for someone so irresponsible, why did he care where Iggy was anyways? She had the courtesy to answer him anyhow. "Raven sent Iggy off to Shaye and Vaix's, before she herself left to go do some random stuff in town." She paused with a frown, "Look at you, a mess. I bet you learned your lesson now though. Clubs are filthy places," she grumbled, glancing at Keith and catching the fear and frustration in his eye. "Iggy will be fine Keith, even if Vaix 'hates' him, Shaye and Xayden will be influence enough to keep him safe. Vaix doesn't hurt Iggy in public if you haven't noticed...coward." She scoffed the last word and glanced at the door, "I hope he doesn't say anything too nasty to Iggy, he's been so sad lately..." She frowned, debating herself whether she should accompany Iggy. It wasn't to late to catch up with him if she jogged her way there. She'd let Iggy be a big boy for now, this was his family after all, they cared about him, right?
Her eyes focused on Demitri, frowning still and focusing her concern on Demitri again. "How are you by the way? You took quite some time in the bathroom, but I suppose that's by your own doing."
---
Vaix smiled peacefully as Shaye commented on the fun they'd had, and nodded. "Mmm," he mumbled back contently, looking at her with only half open eyes. He missed his son, but like Shaye, he was respective of the quality time he needed with other sections of his family. Suddenly though, he felt a shiver run down his spine, and glanced at the door momentarily, before shrugging it off and curling up on the couch. He'd showered with Shaye again, since they'd both been covered in sand and salt water, it was an effective way to save water and clean up quicker.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Keith flattened his ears instinctively, this was bad.
"Ex-cuse me?" Demitri snapped, turning and looking at Roxa, eyes wide.
"I do not, I repeat DO NOT hunt in clubs" He growled, "This little sickness shit is from your favorite little demon" His eyes narrowed dangerously.
"To keep him from going back to hell. He had to make a deal with someone, someone with a soul" His hands balled into fists.
"So, instead of being the callous ass everyone things I am, I decided to be nice to the kid, decided to make a contract with him. Sold my soul to the flipping devil so that he could stay on earth" He hissed, his eyes flashing dangerously, almost turning red with anger.
"So, do not lecture me about my feeding habits. Because this little mess is all Iggy's fault. And if it wasn't for me, he would have been dragged into the firey pit Roxa. So, as far as I see it, you should be thanking me" He was pissed, beyond pissed that she was lecturing him about eating right now.
Keith sighed, shaking his head and backing away from the two vampries. He'd be having a little chat with Raven next time he saw her.

---

Shaye sighed, smirking at Vaix's sleepy, relaxed behaviour. She was relieved that he was in such a good mind set, even about leaving Xayden with Aren, Drake and Carr. Rubbing his knee, she smiled softly at him, leaning up to kiss his cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:34 pm

Roxa didn't know what to say, she was certainly confused. Didn't hunt in clubs? But Iggy had said... He'd done what for Iggy?! Her mouth dropped.
"H-huh? You...Iggy...Iggy said you...cause you were sick..." She was having a bit of a moment. She just couldn't put the pieces together, and taking in a breath she forced herself to think this out. One of them was obviously lying, and sickly enough, she believed Demitri over Iggy. Demitri's explanation just...made more sense. But she had to be sure.
"Iggy told me you'd eaten someone rotten at the clubs during your hunt, that's why you were sick...You're telling me you're sick because Iggy contracted you to stay on earth? So Iggy lied to me then?" She frowned, growing more irritated as the new information set in. "So...Why didn't he contract me? I mean, no offense Demitri, but he does know me better. Would he trust me better too?" She looked hurt, as Iggy had expected her to be from the beginning, hence the lying. She felt so betrayed by him. She'd spent her life helping him, surly she deserved his trusted life bond more than Demitri? Well, obviously not, or he would have asked her. She looked hurt for a moment, relaxing back in her chair and sighing softly, gone quiet. She did, however, grant Demitri's request and replied calmly.
"Yes, I should be. Thank you for keeping Iggy out of hell Demitri." There'd be a whole different hell for that boy when he came back home though.
---
Vaix smiled at Shaye as she rubbed his knee gently and let out a low rumbly purr in response before reaching out and scooping her up in his arms, pulling her to his chest and resting like that. He tried to ignore the weird feeling in his chest, he felt anxiety for some reaon, and he couldn't pinpoint it. His mind would occasionally drift to his younger brother, but such unpleasant thoughts were quickly banished from his mind, and he tried to sidetrack himself by returning Shaye's love with gentle hearts and touch.
---
Iggy caught the smell of Shaye and Vaix's scents, mingled with the smells of the beach, long before he saw their home. He was close now, and he was beginning to regret coming. He was already so close, and Vaix would track him down if he backed down now...But there was no telling how Vaix would react to his new form...who knew? Maybe he'd like it? He liked Raven didn't he? He seemed to like greater beings better than mere vampires and mortals, but after his trip to hell...Iggy wasn't sure what would happen. He became frightened as he saw the house, and felt ashamed he would feel this way about coming to see his own family. He hated it, why couldn't Vaix just like him? Pull a smile in his direction for once in his life? He didn't even notice the tears building in his eyes as he thought about such things, and slowly, hesitantly, he edged his way down the street, closer to Shaye and Vaix's home. Maybe it wouldn't be all bad...Xayden was there right? Xayden loved him enough to stop his father from becoming violent, and Shaye too had her son's sanity at heart... He frowned, regretting coming here more and more the closer he got and teh more he thought it through.
The minute he stuck his head through the door it'd get chopped off...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:25 am

Demitri shrugged his shoulders, sagging back against the couch Roxa.
"I can't tell you what he thinks. Just that he asked, and for your and Keith's sake, I agreed" he wasn't going to lie, it wasn't his style. He froze suddenly, realization dawning on his face.
"He went where?" He squeaked, jumping up and dashing out the door, despite feeling like he'd been dragged through hell himself.
Of all the stupid, irrespnsible things Iggy could do with THEIR life, he decideds to go see Vaix. He frowned, wondering how Vaix would react to him now, Vaix hates Iggy and would probably love to see him dragged into the pit. Demitri had prevented that, for the sake of his friends. He sincerly hoped Vaix wouldn't kick the shit out of him because of his decision.
Shaking the worrisome thoughts free from his head, he kept after Iggy, mentally cursing the kid.
"Iggy" He finally rasped out, seeing him just a few houses down from Shaye and Vaix's.
Panting due to the sickness, he skidded to a halt and gaped at the new demon.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He gasped, shaking his head in annoyance.

---

Shaye sighed, laughing softly as Vaix suddenly scooped her up and held her against his chest.
"Mmm comfortable" She teased, leaning up to kiss him lightly. She could see that something was bothering him however.
"What's wrong?" She asked, arching an eyebrow at him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:23 pm

Roxa nodded weakly and sighed, "I'm sure Iggy had good intentions. I don't doubt him." She watched quietly as Demitri tore out of the house and glanced at Keith. "Guess that just leaves the three of us....I'll go check on Alexi I suppose..." She stood weakly, wandering to Keith and patting his head lightly before wandering off upstairs.
---
Iggy'd almost reached the front lawn's fence when he heard his name called, and it made him jump into a sharp cringe that put his knees centimeters away from the floor. Black and purple eyes slowly drifted over to Demitri as he pulled himself up straight, watching Demitri pant in exhaustion and snarl in annoyance at him.
"I..." What was he doing? He glanced at the house and sighed, "I wanted to see my family again..." Maybe it wasn't all bad, if Demitri came with him there'd be even less chance of him getting hurt. He felt a little more confidence seep into him as he hesitantly made his way to the front gate.
"Besides," Iggy muttered, "If I turn back now, Vaix will catch whiff of me and think I' been doing something sneaky, I'll be more of a dead man if I leave now than just pop in real quick and say hello..." He glanced at the light in the window, seeing Shaye and Vaix curled up on the couch together, where was Xayden though? He sighed, taking in a deep, shaky breath and looking at Demitri, "Please come with me..." That was all he said before he made his way to the front door, still very frightened and hesitant.

Vaix kissed her back as she showed him more love and affection, but he was sure about it now, he felt it. Years in hell forced him to learn about sensing auras to survive, and he sensed one. It wasn't as strong as Drake's or Raven's...but it was there, coming to his house.
He started to growl as that familiar scent found his nose. He knew who it was, and he'd brought a demon with him.
"Iggy's here," he growled deeply in response to Shaye, and gently, yet forcefully, he moved Shaye from him and stormed to the door, practically ripping it open and coming nose to nose with those black and purple eyes.
The two of them stood in shock, and Vaix slowly observed Iggy, and the anger in him just got all the more violent, to the point where he forget there was anyone around. He struck Iggy, creating a sound like thunder on the impact and sending Iggy stumbling back with four deep trenches in his face. Those eyes bulged, and Vaix felt the need to rip them from Iggy's body.
"What have you done?!" he roared, "You think this is funny?! You think I'd like this?! Are you openly mocking me you slut!"
He hardly noticed Iggy's plea to explain, the tears in his eyes as he witnessed his brother's rage and watched his own demonic features come to play. The more he looked at Iggy the more he hated him, of all the things Iggy could have been, could have done. This? No. He wouldn't let him. Iggy didn't, shouldn't, should never, EVER, have power like this. He'd rip it away, show Iggy the meaning and penalty of his sins. He watched Iggy buckle as he became frightened, letting out a small whimper and some soft plea about stopping. When Vaix didn't, and continued to come after him, Iggy cried in fear and ran to Demitri, hiding his face in the man's chest. the rage became directed at him.
"Demitri, don't you shelter him from me." Then he sensed it, smelt it, Demitri was.... He almost cried he was so frustrated. "No. Don't tell me you did, I thought you were smarter than to give your soul to that thing." He ground his teeth, "I'll kill you both," he snarled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:16 pm

"What?" Shaye asked, standing up as Vaix stalked over to the door.
Letting out a small shriek, the female vampire ran towards the door, in time to see Vaix hit Iggy for all he was worth.
"Vaix, what the hell?" Shaye gasped, throwing herself between Vaix, Demitri and Iggy. She was beyond confused, looking from man to man as Vaix and Demitri snarled at one another.

"I gave it to him for Keith and Roxa's sake" Demitri snarled, moving Iggy so he was behind him.
"I don't care what you think Vaix. But it would have destroyed them, destroyed Keith to lose Iggy" His voice was soft though he remained firm.
"I know you're angry, hell I'm angry" He continued to speak softly, trying not to aggrivate the situation.
"I didn't want this, but I did it for the people I care about, well at least one of them" He smirked as Shaye looked at him.

"Wait" She murmured, "Someone tell me what's going on" She murmured.
"Iggy's a demon now Shaye. In order for him to stay on Earth, he needed to make a contract" He said, his voice soft.
"I made the contract with him, since no one else could. Well except Roxa, but who the hell would want to be attatched to her?" He looked at Shaye.
"You-you what?" She shook her head.
"Demitri..." She sighed, "Is this what Keith wanted?" She asked, her voice low, hurt.
"He would have done it himself if he could have" The man responded, looking from Vaix to Shaye seriously.
"No offence to Iggy, but that is the ONLY reason I would ever sell my soul" He said, looking at Shaye.
She nodded softly, "You love him" She said, her eyes wide. "I can understand your choice Demitri. Love does strange things to people, and if you did this for Keith, I respect your choice. Iggy.." She sighed, looking at the cowering vampire turned demon.
"I don't know what you've gotten yourself into, but if this is what you've decided, I can understand that. Don't abuse this Iggy, you have people who obviously care a lot for you. Keith, Demitri, myself" She looked at Vaix.
"But you have to understand that you've done something very, very hard to accept" She knew Vaix would never accept Iggy now, and she also knew that Iggy had royally screwed himself over.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:51 am

Vaix stopped as Shaye intervened, though he wasn't happy about it, he forced himself to listen to the explanation. By the end of it, he did forgive Demitri, but nothing anyone said would stuff down the anger and hate he currently felt towards his brother.
No one knew. Iggy was just a small, helpless little thing in their minds, they didn't know why god made him born too sick to take the throne that by his blood-line, was rightfully his. He didn't press the matter, but it was frustrating to see Iggy with this kind of power, and that twisted a mind. Iggy'd become a very dangerous character, he just had yet to realise it.
For everyone's sake, he'd keep Iggy thinking he was small.
He didn't talk, he let Shaye and Demitri handle that, and he listened closely. His eyes, when they left Iggy to stare at the surrounding company, where softer and more forgiving. Though they still held irritation and frustration.

Iggy clung silently to Demitri, he was scared. This hadn't gone like he'd thought it would, but he felt stupid for thinking it would have gone any other way. At least he wasn' going to be killed, right? He felt Vaix's glare burning holes in his heart, and he hid his face against the only thing he felt he could trust right now. He listened to the conversation, and he felt Vaix's anger to Demitri fade, and was glade. Demitri shouldn't loose his friends over a selfless choice.
He glanced up at Demitri as he spoke of his only reasons for helping him, and he felt only all the more grateful to Keith.
Then, however, the conversation was directed to him, and he flinched at Shaye's words. He didn't dare speak, not while he was standing on such thin ice. What he'd decided... This wasn't what he'd decided at all... did she think he wanted this? He forced himself to be quiet, he'd given his soul to Keith, and Keith had been the one to decide to spend it this way. He knew speaking such words would end his life at the moment however, so as difficult as it was, he let them believe this was what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:52 pm

Shaye sighed, taking Vaix's hand lightly and giving it a squeeze. She honestly didn't know what to make of this situation, or why Iggy was even her? She sighed again, biting her lip as Demitri shook his head.
"Well...' The vampire trailed off awkwardly, looking down at Iggy with a small frown. He'd protect the kid, no matter what, he'd made that deal when he'd signed his life away. He looked at Vaix, noting the understanding in his eyes, but the pure hatred for Iggy. He couldn't change that, hell he couldn't even blame Vaix.
Shaye smiled half-heartedly, "So, besides this, what's up?" She croaked, trying to maintain some facade of a normal family.
"Well, Raven went beserk and nearly killed Alexi, but what else is new?" Demitri responded with a shrug.
"What?" Shaye gasped. "He's fine, sleeping off her 'healing' process right now" Demitri reassured.

"Where's Xayden?" The vampire asked, looking at Shaye and Vaix.
"With his Uncle Aren" Shaye responded, "Vaix and I sort of wanted an evening alone" She smiled, "And Xayden really seems to enjoy it there" She said, "Well, since you two want some time alone.." He nudged Iggy lightly.
"We'll take off. I need to hunt anyway" He smiled softly at Vaix.
"See you guys later" He said, steering Iggy away from the dangerous situation.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 pm

Vaix sighed, forcing himself to swallow his anger and take Shaye's hand peacefully as it was offered. He would try and end his contribution to this drama if he could, despite his own feelings, he was aware that, sickly, there were people that actually liked Iggy. Never the less, his eyes never left Iggy's and he stared the boy down until he didn't dare look up again, as it should be.
He ignored Shaye and Demitri's conversation, focusing on Iggy and growling to the boy. "What's your letter?" His tone was dark and anything but sympathetic to Iggy's situation.
"I," he heard Iggy whisper back in return.
Vaix growled lightly, but didn't say anything back, eager when they dismissed themselves and Iggy was coaxed away. His own reddened eyes were there to bore holes into Iggy's every time he looked back, he saw that longing there, that wish that instead of being lead away, he might be invited inside. He'd never have that from him again, and he was eager to let Iggy know that.
"If you ever come here again, Iggy, you won't be able to tell your bottom from your top, you hear me?" He growled, watching Iggy flinch and look away, giving Vaix the satisfaction of casting him out of his life, which he had. No calls, no surprise visits, no Iggy. He held himself far to proud as he watched the freak wander off with Demitri, dragging his feet as though he'd just been dumped by his sweetheart.

Iggy listened to the conversations, feeling himself loose more and more of his self esteem as Vaix stared him down into strict submission. It carried on until he was horribly miserable, and as Vaix demanded his letter he felt all the more outcast. He answered anyways, and got a growl of disapproval in return, which did nothing to help his confidence. He allowed Vaix to socially outcast him from the conversation, only looking up when Demitri nudged him, and he realised it was the end of seeing his family for a while.
He let Demitri nudge him around, completely submissive at this point to anyone that showed dominance, and he cringed at Vaix's goodbye, a permanent death call that restricted him from ever seeing Shaye, or Vaix, or Xayden, ever again. He wanted to cry, but no one ever cared when he did.
Against Vaix's wishes he wished Shaye a goodnight anyways, feeling his heart long for his family more and more by the second as he was pulled away from them without so much as a smile or gentle acknowledgment. He really did feel like he wasn't worth anything right now, The only thing he had worth value was Demitri's soul, and it wasn't even from him, just something he owned.
Thinking this way only made him miss Shaye more, made him want to talk to her. She was the only one who truly understood what it was like to be as abused by a family you think you love.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:44 pm

Shaye smiled softly in return to Iggy's goodbye.
"See you Ig" She said gently, she knew Vaix was throwing Iggy out of their life, but she'd never close him off completely, and she hoped Iggy knew that. She looked at her soulmate, her eyes softening for a moment, before she slipped free of him and headed inside. She wouldn't let Vaix and Iggy's relationship bring her down, she couldn't allow herself to become involved. She flopped back down on the couch, stretching out and staring blankly at the TV. She honestly had nothing to say, if Vaix wanted to talk, she was more the ready to, but she wasn't going to bring up what had just happened. She was, however, a bit confused on the whole 'letter' thing and what that meant.

Demitri sighed, tossing an arm around Iggy's shoulder.
"Vaix might not accept you kid, but Shaye always will" He said, his voice soft.
"She doesn't carry Vaix's prejudices towards you, and in time, things will work out. Shaye's not the type to ever cut someone off unless they've deserved it" He let Iggy rest against his side.
"And Ig, you have me" He said gently.
"I mean that, we're in this together now, whatever our reasons, I won't ever throw you out or cast you away" He smiled gently.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:57 pm

Vaix watched them go, keeping a close eye on the new demon as he did. He didn't follow Shaye immediately as she let go of his hand and made her way inside, in fact he stood outside for a good five minutes watching Iggy leave, just to make sure he had. After he was satisfied he braced himself for Shaye's opinion as he made his way indoors. He found her sitting alone on teh couch, looking up at him expectantly as he came in, probably to join her, and made no comments on what had just transpired. He realised she was probably looking for him to star that conversation, and rubbing his temple he sat beside her with a sigh.
"Out of all the things that brat could have done to himself..." he growled looking at the door as if he expected Iggy to come knocking again. He was extremely angry with his brother at the moment, having been killed by him, given a hell phobia by him, now he had to endure his brother being what he feared? It just pushed him off the cliff, and if not for Shaye, if not for Demitri's life tie, Iggy would be dead, and not going to hell dead, obliterated kind-a dead. He sighed and wrapped an arm over Shaye's shoulders.
"I suppose it was nice seeing Demitri again though..." He tried feebly to add a lighter note to the conversation.
---
It may sound odd, but no one appreciated being touched right now more than Iggy did. Demitri's arm over his shoulder brought so much relief that tears built in his eyes again. Nearly everyday he was cast out, or beaten, or hurt emotionally by his brother, and not a day went by that it didn't hurt, that he toughened and grew cold towards it. After something as emotionally harming as what had just transpired, a simple caring touch helped to sooth his doubts about his usefulness in the world.
He held the hand attached to that arm lightly, keeping his eyes focused on the ground s he walked, continuing to feel Vaix's cold stare even when it had long passed.
Listening to Demitri, he knew Shaye would never cut him out 100%, but he knew, with Vaix's restrictions, that he depended upon her souly to make the time to pay attention to him. Sadly it was something he'd learned that wouldn't happen without that tiny tug on the sleeve to remind people that he was still alive and craving human contact.
His eyes lifted instantly to look up at Demitri as he muttered a sentence in particular that caught his attention. 'You have me...' then there were those words that secured that statement afterwards, and Iggy fell so silent he didn't seem to breath. Just that slow pulse in his chest to assure he was still alive.
Demitri was right. He had a contract now, he and Demitri shared that bond that would never hinder. They'd always have each other's backs whether they wanted too or not, and Iggy smiled, truly, for the first time in a long, long time.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:42 am

Shaye shrugged, sighing softly as she nodded her head.
"Doesn't seem like the smartest of things" She said, though she wasn't really sure what was going on. It was confusing, especially since she really didn't understand demons and all that jazz. She grinned lightly at Vaix, "Demitri's nice" She murmured, "It was good to see him again. Too bad about Alexi" She said, shaking her head. It didn't surprise her that Raven had gone off the deep end, although she was mildly worried about Keith now. She pushed the thoughts from her head, no point in stressing over that drama.
"I wonder how Drake's doing" She muttered absentmindedly. She was still getting occasional pangs of pain, though she could easily hide them, and all in all they weren't that bothersome.

Demitri looked at Iggy, shaking his head softly. Iggy was definately going to take some getting used to, but he could handle it. He let Iggy cling to his hand, knowing from what Keith had told him in the past how much Iggy craved security and comfort, and Demitri could offer that. Reaching up with his spare hand, he flicked his dark hair from his eyes, looking around curiously. His illness earlier had caused him to lose enough blood to make him hungry. He looked back at Iggy, taken a bit aback by the smile on his face, it actually looked genuine. Smiling in return, he was happy he could make Iggy's life a bit easier.
"I need to eat" He muttered, looking around the dark streets with curious eyes. He was picky when it came to eating, unlike Alexi or Keith who'd eat anything.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Vaix knew Shaye was confused, but he wasn't sure how to explain to her. He wasn't exactly clear on the whole story either, so he kept quiet, Shaye had questions on demons should could always ask him. His eyes trailed over to watch Shaye as sh mention Alexi, confused a moment before he vaguely remembered the conversation on that matter.
"Oh! Yeah...Raven's always been all over Alexi. I guess she was just having a bad day...poor guy." He did hope Alexi would be alright with raven, she could be loving at times, but more than not she was violent and sadistic as all demons tended to be.
He frowned a little as Shaye mentioned Drake, and his mind instantly floated to all the drama around that matter. He wondered how that sin penalty thing was going for her, she was doing a good job of hiding discomforts from him, so maybe it wasn't that bad yet... He sighed as he remembered needed to get on top of seeing Drake for his current 'issues'. He was starting to see shadows again, not horribly, just out of the corner of his eye on occasion, but it was a wake up.
"I dunno," he muttered softly at Sahye's question, "I'm sure he's doing how your doing, and you're doing good, right?" He smiled softly, pulling her close to him. He sighed and muttered in a soft whisper to her ear, "I promise to start looking after my mental health as soon as Xayden comes home, okay?"
---
Iggy glanced up from his current inner peace as Demitri mentioned food, and he found an instinct sturr in him that he'd never truly felt before. It was like teh need to hunt, to drain, but somehow far more violent than that. It was a need to devour, to destroy beyond any return, the need to not leave a single scrap of meat behind, and he found himself slightly frightened by it. He didn't want to just eat anymore, he wanted to kill.
But he wanted to make Demitri happy more, and quietly he smiled up at the smiling vampire and muttered, "What do you feel like?" He knew Demitri was picky, well...careful for a better word. He didn't drain some random back-alley slut, lest he gather a disease (not that a vampire could get a human disease, but like a rat he'd spread it around to other human's through constant contaminated fang pricks).
Iggy found himself acting on his instincts whether he liked it or not, and to his own horror he added, "Cause I'll eat whatever you don't, if you don't mind." He covered his mouth a bit, looking embarrassed, and hoping Demitri understood if only vaguely what was happening to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:37 pm

Shaye smiled, curling up close to Vaix as he pulled her close.
"I'm sure he's fine. Demitri wasn't to worried about him" She said softly, resting her head on Vaix's shoulder.
"Me? I'm alright, occasional pangs now and then, but nothing unmanigable" She said, looking up at him in surprise over his next statement.
"When we go pick Xayden up tomorrow, perhaps you should talk to Drake" She said, she could keep Xayden entertained while Vaix worried and worked on himself for a change.
"It's not a problem for me. You need to look out for yourself on this one" She said, kissing his cheek affectionately. She wanted Vaix to be okay, and not through some useless demon trick. Actually mentally healthy.

Demitri looked at Iggy, chuckling.
"Don't be embaressed, you're a demon now, it comes with the territory" He said, ruffling Iggy's hair.
"Besides, I spend enough time with Keith and Raven to get your eating habits Ig" He glanced around, smiling as he saw a few upper class young women.
"That's my cue" He said, grinning devilishly as he headed towards the women. He was very, very good at the seduction side of hunting, particularly since he was, like Alexi, beyond attractive.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Vaix sighed lightly, nodding his head in agreement with her as she gave Alexi a passive remark. He thought so too. Demitri and Alexi had always looked out for one-another, if Alexi was in real trouble, he wouldn't have seen Demitri today no doubt.He was also relieved to hear she wasn't in pain lately, he was still iffy on this whole Drake bond thing after all.
He sighed again as she elaborated on spending time with Drake. "I don't want to keep you waiting for me Shaye. It's fine, I'll go up there some time later."
He frowned lightly a she responded persistently that she'd keep Xayden occupied, and he realised she probably wanted to be somewhat involved with it too. He sighed a final time, his arm tightening around her shoulder a moment as she kissed his cheek. "Alright," he muttered quietly, "Tomorrow then."
---
Iggy was grateful Demitri understood his unknown desires, and he took the elder vampire's encouragement with open arms. He leaned against him a moment, until the vampire spotted his prey and with a devilish smile trotted off.
Iggy was slow to follow, and even when he did he kept a large distance between them. He didn't want to screw anything up, besides, his face still looked ripped apart due to the clobbering to the head from Vaix. He let his fingers trail the bloody trenches in his cheeks a moment. It was deep, but it was healing. The blood remained a terrible stain on his figure though, and he looked as horrible as it felt. He felt very impatient to Demetri at he moment, wanting him to just hurry up and kill hem so Iggy could have his fill, again, he was disgusted with himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 4:03 pm

Shaye smiled in relief as Vaix agreed, "Tomorrow" She said gently, kissing his cheek again. She knew he probably didn't want to, and in all honesty she didn't blame him at all, but it needed to be done. She felt relieved, though she still wasn't sure if Drake was the best person for Vaix to talk to. There was so much tension between the two of them, and Drake certainly didn't bring out the best in her husband. But, on the other hand, he was better then anyone they knew, and he most certainly wasn't Raven. She looked at him, smiling angelicaly for a moment, "What do you want to do for the rest of the evening?" She asked, "We have the whole night before we have Xayden back" She said, smilin at him lightly.

----

Demitri smiled, looping arms with two of the four women. The other two had wandered off, and now he had two of them where he wanted them.
"Come on then" He said, heading down a dark alley, before emerging perhaps fifteen minutes later.
"All yours" He said to Iggy, wiping a hand across his face to clean away any traces of blood. He leaned against the outer wall, making sure no one disturbed the demon, or got in his way.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 11:47 pm

Vaix sighed in a childish sort of way as Shaye confirmed it would happen tomorrow. Her senses were correct. He didn't want to do this tomorrow, and he didn't want to open himself up to someone he didn't trust, especially a demon like Drake, but like Shaye, he knew Drake was the only one that could truly help him. As difficult as it was, he'd have to learn how to get over it, and eventually let Drake help him, though he knew, knowing himself, that it would take a while. the first few days would probably just be conflict. That wasn't until tomorrow though, and right now he had a wonderful women beside him, and a night alone with her all to himself.
He pulled a soft smile and shrugged broad shoulders as she asked him what she wanted to do. "I'm not sure to be honest. Just be together I suppose, I'm fine with anything." He wrapped himself around her and kissed her lightly.
---
It had to have been the longest fifteen minutes ever as Iggy stood by and waited for Demitri to finish his share. He knew better than to meddle with a feeding vampire, but still, the thoughts occurred more than once in the moment. When Demitri finally materialised, and gave Iggy the okay, he was so driven by instinct he didn't even feel the shame anymore. The world was black as his eyes as he disappeared into the alleyway, and a few gory minutes later he came back out to Demitri, the wounds on his face healed, but in return he'd been coated thickly, from head to toe, in gore and blood, still chewing on something like gum, as he quietly took Demitri's hand and waited quietly to be taken home, not saying a word now that his instincts had worn off and he'd currently scared himself.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:12 am

Shaye smiled at Vaix, curling closer to him, her head resting on his shoulder. She sighed contently, staring blankly at her hands folded in her lap as she thought about what they could do to amuse themselves for the remainder of the evening. Just being together was incredible, no paranoia on Vaix's part and no stress on her's it was a lovely change of pace. She sucked in a sharp breath, disgusing it as a sigh as best she could, damn it all that one had hurt. She wondered what Drake was getting up to for the moment, though she trusted Aren to keep him in line on the sins department. She knew her older brother was a reluctant as Vaix when it came to her half in the agreement with Drake. But that was how angels worked and taught creatures. Drake needed to learn that his actions would effect others, in this case others being her. Whenever he sinned, she would be effected, and in time, hopefully, he'd learn not to sin out of compassion.

Demitri winced as Iggy came out of the alley, coated in gore. He let the small vampire cling to his hand, thankful for the cover of darkness in the case. The last thing they needed was the police. Glancing down at Iggy, he realized how quiet the boy was. One look at him told him that Iggy was shaken, these new instincts must be a lot to handle, and he had probably scared himself with his actions. Instead of saying anything though, Demitri opted for just letting Iggy cling to him while they slowly wandered back in the direction of the house.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:24 pm

Vaix just curled up contently with Shaye he was quiet at ease with her, having let go the drama with Iggy that had happened only a few minutes ago. As much as Shaye had tried to hide her gasp, the bond they shared told her story all to well, and he curled tighter around her. There s nothing he could do to help, and he did feel helpless on the matter, which was partly why he didn't like it so much. Drake could sin until he killed Shaye, and Vaix could only sit by and watch. Demons had no compassion, as much as Drake pretended, Vaix predicted that the demon had just spent enough time on earth to learn how to play heart strings. The man could read minds after all, and with that demonic sense of power, striving to be an angel was an automatic goal. He just sighed and kissed Shaye's cheek lightly, pretending he hadn't noticed.
---
Iggy remained silent, clinging to Demitri's hand and getting drunk off Demitri's emotions of fulfillment after eating, as well as his mild concern for Iggy. He appreciated it, even if it made him feel the opposite as it should. At the moment, he was more occupied trying to contain his own feelings. He wanted to cry, to puke out the vile content in his stomach, but he knew there was no point. His actions would have been in vain if he did something like that. For the first time in his memory, the smell of blood was making him feel sick.
He was relieved to see the house ahead though, and not so happy to see Roxa waiting in the doorway, arms crossed. Of course, she caught sight of him instantly.

"Iggy!" She hissed in disbelief. "What happened to you!?"
Iggy was dead silent, and hide himself behind Demitri again, continuing to cling while Roxa growled at his behaviour.
"I have something to talk to you about, but I don't want it to be like this. Get upstairs and have a shower please," she growled, sensing he wasn't hurt. She didn't smell black demon blood, she smelt innocent human blood.
She watched Iggy instantly agree and run inside to do as he was told.
Her eyes set on Demitri, "Will you tell me what happened? Why is Iggy covered in blood?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:29 pm

Shaye smiled as Vaix curled around her. She could easily spend the rest of her life lying with him, though she figured Xayden might protest. She sighed, letting her eyes close for the time being though she didn't fall asleep. Instead she just enjoyed the time with her husband, ignoring the occasional twinge in her body as she allowed herself to fully relax for the first time in a very, very long while.

---

Demitri very nearly turned tail and disappeared when Roxa came into view. He so did not have the patience for her at the moment. He sighed as Iggy disappeared upstairs to clean up, though he was mildy relieved.
"He's a demon now Roxa. What do you think he did?" he muttered, "He ate of course. My leftovers" he reassured, before she freaked that Iggy had slaughtered a bunch of innocent humans. He had done the slaughtering, but as far as he saw it, those women had died thinking they were in heaven. He chuckled, pushing past the vampire and heading inside.

"How's Alexi?" He asked over his shoulder, one hand on the stair railing. He needed to check on his brother but he had absolutely no medical knowledge and wanted to know what he was going to be looking at.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 2:41 pm

Roxa had to swallow the rock lodged in her throat to even think of what Demitri had just told her. She knew demons ate, but Iggy? People? Dead People? She felt sick, and leaning against the house, was quiet for once in her life, a hand covering her mouth in extreme horrific distaste. She let Demitri past her without even noticing him.
For her, it was a wake up call, Iggy'd eaten people, sure, dead people, but people none the-less. People with families and friends and a life to look forward too. Iggy'd eaten them so that not even their families could know they'd gone to heaven. She couldn't even begin to imagine the worry in the parents hearts, a worry that would last a lifetime for a lack of knowing of fate, where their children were. Iggy'd done that, and he probably liked it. That misery was probably going to flow through to him, and make him feel more powerful, because that was how demons worked. True evil didn't physically kill, it lingered.
She hardly heard Demitri's question as he asked about Alexi, and with a faint "hmm?" She finally answered, "He's fine, upstairs still, sore. But he's fine, just a tad whiny." She wandered upstairs to where Iggy was showering, the conversation couldn't wait, she'd talk to him while he showered.
Pushing the door open she grumbled softly, "Iggy?"
No reply, but she knew he was in the shower.
"Why did you eat those people Iggy." Her voice was steady, monotoned, and she waited patiently.

Iggy was silent, curled up into a little ball in the shower, still shocked at himself, Roxa's prying was only dumping salt on his wounds, but he forced himself to answer so she'd shut up faster. "I don't know," a faint voice whispered, barely noticeable through the pounding water, "It just happened. 'Instincts', Demitri said."
"Instincts?" Roxa grumbled, though in sensing Iggy's fear she subsided. It wasn't like Iggy had taken pleasure in it, so there wasn't much to argue about. She sighed, "I'll just make you bigger meals next time, okay? Then you won't be hungry for...people."
She thought she heard an ever so soft: "Okay" so she moved on.
"You and Demitri," she muttered gently, "Have been rather close lately, don't you think?"
Again, no reply, but this time, instead of sympathy, she felt anger spark in her.
"Not gonna tell me? Fine, I'll get right to the point. Why would you pick him over me!" There was a vast amount of pain in her voice, and she sounded on the verge of tears. "After everything I've done for you! After how hard I've tried to make your life happy, to subdue your brother's hate and to make sure you were healthy! Why him? You hardly know him! Why not me?!" She was crying at this point, and she heard Iggy shift a bit in the shower, before pulling the curtain and letting a bloody face poke out at her and rest on the tub wall, the rest of his body well concealed.
"Roxa," he muttered gently. "You're crying. Don't cry." He got such a glare that he fell silent a moment. He had to think of something fast to get outta this without breaking any hearts. His clockwork brain thought, and manipulated instantly.
"You've done so much, haven't you Roxa?" He muttered gently, smiling weakly, "and words can't describe the security you bring me, the order. You make my life happy you know." He watched her nod like a small child and continued. "I care for you so deeply Roxa, but things are different now. Me, I'm a demon, I needed a soul to stay on earth, a host to preserve me. I'm already suck a parasite to you, do you think I'd have the heart to take everything from you? Your body, your soul, your freedom. You're far to pure for me to want to hurt you Roxa. I would hurt me to know that when I die, I drag you down to hell with me, when everyone knows you deserve heaven." He smiled weakly, and Roxa was silent. Tears still rolled, but her sobbing had stopped. Quietly she wandered over to him, lifted a hand, and struck him across the face, making his eyes bulge up at her as she did.
"You hurt me with your choice," she whispered, "Even if it was in my best interest, it still hurt Iggy, nothing you say will change that." She knelt down quietly, holding his face in one hand, and soaping the other to wash his hair. "There's so much blood on you, it's hard to believe Demitri drank from them first." She sighed weakly, scrubbing his hair with her free hand, letting him close his eyes and relax against her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next