Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:57 pm

Vaix smiled as Shaye gave him affection for his childish behaviors. He kissed her cheek lightly, "Alright, so long as you're okay with me seeing you put on dresses. I don't mind." He watched Keith nodding lightly.
"That'd be awesome, thanks. Iggy's downstairs, maybe get him to work for ya so you're not to overwhelmed with all three of them." He kissed Shaye's cheek again, nuzzling up against her neck and sighing softly. She smelled good, and not in the 'put on a perfume' way, like a: 'maybe I'll just take a little nibble' way. He sighed, kissing her neck gently, the pints of his fangs pressing her skin a moment before he stopped and stared back at Keith, who, because of his blood type, smelled even better than Shaye did without any shifter blood to deter him. But he didn't act, merely gripping Shaye a bit tighter and staring at Keith's neck. He sighed again, "I need to eat something." He couldn't remember the last time he'd eaten on earth, and going to hell and coming back wore down your body even more, so he was a little more than hungry at this point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Shaye smiled a bit at Vaix, though she stiffened instinctively when she felt the tips of Vaix's fangs on his neck.
"No, I don't mind" She reassured him again softly, shaking her head and rubbing her eyes.
"Yea, I'll get Iggy" Keith murmured, frowning as he heard Vaix speak.
"So take some of mine, I'm fine with it" He murmured, offering Vaix his wrist, as he knew Vaix preferred vampire blood over human, which was all they had in the house, and not much was left, as he had drank it all.
"Seriously Vaix, no problem" Shaye glanced at Keith smiling appreciatively, and sat down on the bed. She slipped away from Vaix, sitting down on the bed, looking at Keith and then at Vaix.
"Unless you prefer my blood love" she murmured, shaking her head. "But I know you don't" She knew her blood wasn't as good to Vaix, considering the shifter blood in her system.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Vaix blinked as he was offered Keith's wrist, he made a sort of huffed sound, unsure if he wanted to eat his best friend. He was fine with going out on the streets and hunting... He blinked as Shaye slid away, sitting beside Keith and offering herself as well. But he didn't particularly want to eat either of them. He was hungry, like hungry hungry. Drain you to the bone hungry. He'd hurt Keith, and he most definitely wasn't going to drink from Shaye.
He shook his head, but eyed up Keith's wrist anyways, wandering over taking the offered hand and biting down, letting out a relieved sigh and sinking onto his knees on the floor. He stared sightlessly ahead while he ate, in Shaye's direction, for the need to keep her in his sights at all times, even when he wasn't paying full attention. He bit a bit harder as the flow slowed slightly, his eyes blinked to life and glanced up to watch Keith, though really, even if he was hurting Keith, he had no intention to let go yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Shaye watched Vaix, he looked a bit upset, about the idea of drinking from them, but she wasn't really sure. She shrugged a bit, watching him sink to his knees as he took Keith's wrist, biting into it. Keith winced, taking a sharp breath, before relaxing. He could handle the pain, in fact, he had done this countless times before with Vaix. He tried to relax, resist the urge to jerk his hand back as Vaix's fangs bit a bit harder. He winced, looking at Shaye, who was eyeing him with sympathetic green eyes.
"You okay?" She murmured.
"Yea, fine" Keith forced a grin, waiting patiently for Vaix to finish.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:26 pm

Vaix blinked, letting his eyes sink back down into a dazed expression as Keith said he was okay. He drank for a bit more, before finally letting go, falling onto his but with a dull thud, licking stray drops from his lips as he did. He wasn't full, not nearly, but to be full would in fact, be to hurt Keith, and he wouldn't do that in return for his generosity. He'd top up later, with a human or something.
"Thanks Keith," he muttered drowsily, crawling over to Shaye and laying his head in her lap, pushing out his lips and making a kissy noise for a mock kiss at her, smiling gently, then looking at Keith.
"You're okay right? I hate to dine and dash here, but me and Shaye should be going." He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Shaye laughed at Vaix, running her fingers through his hair, a small smile on her face.
"Dork" She said, using her finger to wipe away a drop of blood from his lips.
"Thanks Keith" She kissed her brother's cheek, smiling at him as she helped Vaix up.
"Come on love, you're not dining and dashing if you say you are, so I'm sure it's all good" She waved at Keith as she walked daintly from the room. She held Vaix's hand loosely, mainly to keep him reassured, knowing he needed her, or at least needed to be comforted by her.

Keith sighed, "See you" He said, "No problem Vaix, it's not a bother or anything" He said, standing up to bind his wrist, lest Xayden or his friends ask questions. Vampire bites didn't heal fast, and they scarred, so Keith would have a mark from Vaix, forever, though he already had many.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Vaix smiled and closed his eyes as Shaye ran her fingers through his hair, chuckling lightly at her dork comment and letting his tongue dash out to steal back the blood from Shaye's finger as she tried to steal it. He stood as she helped him, taking her hand happily and waving to Keith, "See you my friend. Thanks again for the donation, we'll probably be back later, and we'll call if plans change."
He gripped Shaye's hand tightly as they left, making their way downstairs to be welcomed by three boys, still in their PJs, having decided to play a game of tag, Xayden totally dominating the whole thing of course. Vaix smiled happily, looking to Shaye with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Shaye smiled, growling playfully at Vaix as he stole the blood.
"Sheesh" She teased, walking downstairs with him.
"Xayden?" She called, waiting for the game to stop.
"Alright kiddo, your dad and I have to go out for a bit, so Uncle Keith's in charge, okay?" She said, kneeling down to give him a hug.
"Don't forget your friends have to go home soon, so you guys should get dressed" She said, smiling at kissing his cheek, despite his protests.
"Be good" She said, standing up and looking at him seriously, though she was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:35 pm

Xayden did stop his game as Shaye called to him, he smiled and trotted up to his mother, though his eyes widened at her explanation of the day. He started to ask questions.
"Why? Where are you and Daddy going? Leave?" He whined, "I don't want my friends to go Mommy... Can't they stay? Pretty please?"
He frowned as his dad chuckled at him. "But Keith wants some time with you too Xayden, and this is a goo time to better know your Uncle. Come on, do it for him. He really wants to know you better, maybe you'll figure out something fun to do alright?"
There was a pouty pause, then finally a, "Fine..." Then he pulled Shaye's shirt until she leaned over and kissed her cheek, and did the same with his father, then bolted off and tackled one of his friends, who cried out in laughter, then whined at Xayden for being a lump and attempting to wriggle away.
Vaix chuckled, kissing Shaye's cheek. "Shall we head out my love?"

Iggy stopped in the doorway, watching Vaix and Shaye from behind with a sigh, "Off to do wedding stuff?" He guessed, what else would they be doing? "Am I babysitting?"
Vaix growled softly and glared at his little brother, "Yes, you are, and you'll smile and be pleasant through the whole thing like a regular person." His eyes burned a glare into Iggy's skull as Iggy stuck his tongue out at his brother and made a mocking noise.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Shaye smiled at Xayden, "Thanks" She said, and she was thankful, Xayden spending time with Keith was awesome.
"Uncle Keith is a lot fo fun Xayden, I promise" She said, glancing at Iggy.
"You're helping Keith babysit Iggy, by no means are you in charge" She said, Xayden loved Iggy, but he didn't consider him an adult.

She looked at Vaix, "For sure" She said gently, smiling at him and grabbing her car keys. She waved at at Xayden as Keith wandered downstairs, smiling and yawning.
"Have fun" He waved at Shaye and Vaix, before plopping on the couch and grinning at Xayden.

Shaye walked to her car, unlocking it and sliding into the driver's seat. She waited patiently for Vaix, not wanting to rush his first car ride in nearly forty years.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Xayden frowned and sighed dramatically as Shaye denied his friends further rights to stay, but he watched Iggy curiously as the small vampire came upstairs.
"Hi Iggy," Xayden greeted with a smile, running over and wrapping himself around Iggy's legs, which Iggy was able to tolerate due to his brother's molten hate for him.
"Alright Shaye, I'll help out. Have fun." He glanced over as Keith came and sent them off the same way. He waited until the door closed, then glanced down at Xayden and growled playfully, grabbing him and tumbling, wrestling with his nephew as he cried out and laughed at his Uncle's unexpected energy, though it disappeared as quickly as it came, and within a few minutes, Iggy fell over and muttered softly, "I'm done Xayden. You win."
Xayden clambered off, still giggling, and pushing at Iggy playfully, willing him to come back to live and play some more while he friends cheered him on.
---
Vaix waved to Keith as he came down, "Bye guys." Then he walked out with Shaye, closed the door and wandered to the car and stopping at it. He hadn't seen one of these in so long, and he remembered how uneasy they made him. He watched Shaye, sliding into the passenger seat and watching Shaye closely as she did up her seat belt, copying her completely, watching her curiously.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:54 pm

Keith laughed, coming to Iggy's rescue and scooping Xayden up.
"you beat Iggy, but now you have to beat me" He teased, holding Xayden carefully, a small smile playing over his face as he held his nephew, teasing him of course.
"I got you" He teased, begining to tickle Xayden. He was careful of course, not wanting to hurt him or anything. He also kept an eye on the time, making sure that he was ready for Xayden's friends mom's and stuff.

Shaye glanced at Vaix, smiling.
"It'll be fine" She murmured, squeezing his hand reassuringly before starting up the car and backing out of the garage. She returned her hand to him as soon as she didn't need it anymore, figuring he'd need the support. She smiled at him, staring down the road, wanting to go to a bigger mall then the one they normally went to.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:05 pm

"Ah! I'm being ganged up on!" Xayden cried as Keith scooped him up and began tickling him, to which he laughed and whithered around in his arms because of, crying out for help from his friends, who both seemed intimidated by Keith's size, being as tall as he was. But eventually they did decide to try it, and in seconds Keith was being attacked by two boys while he tortured the third one.
Iggy watched quietly, and quite literally dragged himself away before he became to low. He didn't know how he could help when the mood was so light, happy. It was at times like this he wished he could play too, be happy when they were happy, and not break into laughter at the sight of a crying child. He found solitary corner to curl up and hide in, watching Keith and his opposers with a light, forced smile.
---
Vaix nodded to Shaye as she mentioned he'd be alright. He knew that, a car couldn't kill a vampire. Hurt maybe, but never kill...not usually. He didn't want to think about it, exploding cars was definitely something he wanted to ignore. He gave Shaye's hand a returning squeeze, but as she turned the ignition, and the car roared back to life, he jumped sharply, parted his mouth as if he wanted to scream, and curled up upon himself as the car vibrated, let alone moved. When Shaye did back out of the driveway he froze over completely, and like being in teh airplane, contemplated jumping out the door despite Shaye's hand holding his.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

Keith allowed himself to be dragged to the ground by Xayden's friends, releasing Xayden in the process.
"Ahhh" He cried, pretending to protect himself, curling up, though he was laughing. He was really enjoying playing with his nephew. A pang of sadness entered him, at the thought that he wouldn't be able to play like this when he was in cat form, odds were, he wouldn't even be able to see Shaye, Vaix and Xayden, not with the spell and the idea for his contract. He shook the memories from his mind, re-focusing on the kids and chuckling.
"Xayden, help?" He called, lying on his back as Xayden's friends held him down, playfully o course.

Shaye parked the car on the side of the road, sighing and reaching over and hugging Vaix.
"Shh, it'll be alright love, we don't have to do this" she murmured rubbing her eyes and sighing. She didn't want to scare him, not this bad. She ignored the other drivers, trying to make sure that Vaix was alright.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Xayden rolled out of Keith's arms as Keith fell to the ground, he laughed, holding Keith down with his friends and lifting a free hand to attempt to tickle his Uncle.
"We got 'em now!" One of Xayden's friends laughed.
Xayden grinned and settled for crawling on his Uncle's chest, looking him over before declaring, "We killeded the beast!" and there was cheering, and laughing, and they all ran outside, abandoning 'The beast' on the floor.
Iggy smiled lightly as the kids took off, and he muttered softly once the kids where gone. "You're worrying yourself, aren't you Keith? Don't you have any faith in my abilities?" He stood slowly, wandering over to Keith and muttering, "I'll make sure you can keep seeing your family Keith, whether you want it or not, I'll make sure you have that choice. I'll also make sure you don't have to spend your life cooped up in a cat's body. Whereas you must remain a host, and carry Raven's Mock Soul with you, if you present her spirit a hollow feminine body, she can use that instead. How does that sound? Those things don't even have to be a part of teh contract, they're merely mutual agreements. The second her body's destroyed, she comes back to you, and the two of you can argue over the same body like before. Please don't worry about it Keith, anything you'd like, I can make sure it has a place in your contract."
---
Vaix closed his eyes as Shaye parked the car and hugged him. He shuddered, a change for the better than being completely frozen in place. He felt silly, extremely silly and stupid. He'd just gone to hell, and now he was afraid of a car? He had much scarier things to be frightened of than this. Bigger things to dread than a human operated machine.
"I'm fine," he reassured, "It just startled me, keep driving. I'll be okay Shaye." He kissed her lightly, really preferring to walk, but to go to the big mall, it would be a long walk...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:38 pm

Keith rolled his eyes. "I'm a beast now?" He chuckled, rolling to his feet and looking at Iggy, noding his head.
"Thanks Ig" He smiled, before trailing after the boys. He knew better then to let them get out of his site. He trotted after the boys, catching up with them effortlessly.
"Now what?" He asked curiously, scooping Xayden up and settling him on his shoudlers, before effortlessly picking the other boys up, making sure they weren't left out of the 'pony ride'. He was relieved to hear that Iggy could help him, he trusted the young vampire, he did, but he also knew that Iggy thought about himself first and foremost.

Shaye sighed, but smiled, re-starting up the car.
"Just let me know if it gets to be to much" She said, letting him keep her hand as she started back down the highway. She drove the speed limit, not daring go above like she normally did. She smiled reassuringly at Vaix. "If reassures you, I am an awesome driver" She said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Iggy watched Keith take off and sighed, just in time for the doorbell to go off. He d the honors, opening it to find two ladies and one man at the door. They looked down at him, and he smiled lightly.
"Hello, how are you today?"
"We're good, just here to pick up the boys." One lady replied back with a smile, "Is Xayden's Mother here?"
"Not at the Moment, but her brother is. He's watching the kids out back, just a moment." With that said he took off after Keith and poked his head outside to see him giving all three boys a ride. "Mom's are here!" He called to Keith, disappearing back inside.
Xayden laughed as Keith picked up all three of them, Xayden with the highest seat of all. "Yay!" But just then Iggy shouted that his friends parents where here. There was moaning and complaining from all three boys.
---
"Alright," He muttered with a nod, flinching as the car pulled forward. He forced himself to calm down, though his legs remained pulled up against his chest, and his hand continued to squeeze the life out of Shaye's. He'd take in a breath occasionally, but only occasionally.
"I believe you," he muttered with a short sigh at her driving comment, his eyes glued to the window.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:00 pm

Keith glanced up as he heard Iggy, "Alright, you heard the man, come on" He said with a small grin. He made his way towards the house, carrying the complaning children.
"Hi" he said with a grin, depositing the children on the ground in front of the parents.
"I'm Keith" He introduced himself, "Shaye's older brother, and I'm assuming you've met Xayden?" He pulled his nephew down from his shoulders, carefully of course. He smiled, straightening his tousled hair.
"Sorry, we were out back playing" He said, smiling lightly, resting his hands on Xayden's shoulders.

Shaye smiled, "It'll be okay love" She murmured, ignoring the squeezing in her hand, she was used to it. She finally pulled into the mall parking lot.
"See? Not so bad' She said, kissing him on his cheek and carefully, sliding her hand from his, in order to get out of the car.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 pm

The man in the group merely lingered silently in the back as Keith spoke to the girls seeming to just want his kid and go, but the mom's were talkative, especially in front of a good looking guy like Keith.
"Hello Keith," they greeted, "pleasure to meet you." The coaxed their children over, the one dad taking his son's hand and wandering back down to the car, leaving the two mom's with Keith while they waited in the vehicle.
One Mom pipped up at Keith's question, "Yes, I've seen little Xayden running around my front lawn a couple times now. Beautiful name by the way, I like it. Very unique."
The other Mom seemed occupied making gestures to her husband as he tried to signal her into the car, looking frustrated. Finally she sighed, "I'm sorry, but I have to get going. t was a pleasure to meet you Keith, let's swap kids some other time alright?" She gave him a smile, but the horn was rudely honked before she could say anything else. She moaned and wandered off to the car, looking a bit angry with his obviously jealous husband.
The one lady who was left watched, the directed her attention to Keith. "I better get going to I suppose. Groceries to pick up and all. Be seeing you Keith." She gave a wave and wandered off to her home next door.
---
Vaix had barely noticed they'd stopped driving, and he did shine sharply as Sahye pulled his hand away, the movement allowed his brain to process the fact he was no longer moving. He sighed, in relief, shaking his head and slipping from the car. that had been way more stressful than it had needed to be..
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Keith smiled akwardly at the women, watching the husband with a small frown. The man was an ass, but he didn't say that.
"Um, well, it's really up to Shaye and Vaix" He murmured, waving akwardly, before his hand fell back down to Xayden's shoulder. He nodded at the other woman, "Yea, see you guys later" He smiled, closing the door and sighing.
"Women" He grumbled, smiling at Xayden.
"Alright, so, what do you wanna do today?" He asked, flopping on the couch and taking his nephew with him. He grinned, letting the boy sit how ever he was most comfortable.
"We can do whatever you want, within reason" He said.

Shaye walked over to Vaix's side of the car, taking his hand.
"You okay love?" She murmured, kissing him lightly, "Cause I'll understand if you want to run home, I'm fine driving" She reassured. She knew Vaix was probably going to protest the idea, as he had become insanely protective of her within the last day, not that she blamed him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm

Xayden laughed as he was picked up and set on teh couch with Keith, siting on his lap and listening to Keith bribe him to do whatever they'd like.
"Within reason?" He repeated, "Can Iggy come too? We go to the toy store maybe?" He pointed at his baby toys. He really didn't have much in the way of proper toys. He peeked over the couch, seeing Iggy sitting on the stairs, seeming content where he was due to the mother's drama session.
"Iggy? Go to the Toy store with us?" He smiled as Iggy looked over at him and smiled softly.
"You think you'd enjoy my company in that sort of situation Xayden?" He was talking about all the screaming happy kids running around in chaos, he'd probably bite his writs to the point of gnawing on bone if he went in a toy store. But he'd go with Xayden if that was what his nephew wanted.
"Yes!" Xayden bellowed, looking at Keith with a smile. "Kitty," he purred, poking Keith's nose. "You were a big blue kitty with white paws and belly. Remember? Do you know when you'll be a kitty again Keith?"
---
Vaix smiled softly as he was greeted with a hand and a kiss. "I'll be fine," he ensured. He didn't want to run home alone, no way. Even if it was day time. They'd get him, pull him in from the shadows and drag him back down. He was a doomed soul, he was supposed to be up here. He knew that. But he also knew the hands of Lucifer, or hades, or whoever he was, couldn't touch him so long as he was in company. That was what he believed anyway, though in all reality, it probably wasn't true at all.
He gave Shaye's hand a squeeze and walked towards the mall, "Come on," he muttered with a smile, "Let's find you a pretty wedding dress, whichever one you want."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:44 pm

Keith smiled, "Sure we can go to a toy store" He figured Xayden needed some more big kid toys. He glanced at Iggy, frowning, "Fantastic" He mumbled, he'd probably have to drag Iggy out of the store. He sighed, shaking his head and looking at Xayden.
"Are you sure you want Iggy to come?" He asked, eyeing his nephew with a small frown. He looked down at Xayden, "Go get dressed" He said, setting his nephew on the floor and nudging him.
"Go" He said, chuckling as the boy scampered off.
"You sure you can handle coming Ig? I can't watch you and Xayden" He warned.

Shaye laughed, "Sounds good" She said, kissing his cheek again, curling against his side as they walked. She could see how stressed Vaix was, so she was fien with not leaving him, even if it ment a stressful car ride home. She smiled, walking into the mall, a small smile on her face.
"So, you really don't mind dress shopping?" She asked, looking at him curiuosly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:14 pm

Xayden grinned, "Fantastic," he repeated, obviously not catching the hint of sarcasm in Keith's voice. "Hooray, hooray! Toys!" He bounced energetically on Keith's lap, though he paused as Keith asked him with a serious tone of voice if he truly wanted Iggy to come. He beamed, parting his mouth to answer, only to be set down on teh floor and nudged off, and he did so, scampering to the stairs, stopping at Iggy and smiling, "Do you want to come Iggy?"
"If you want me too," Iggy muttered softly, giving a small smile to the young mixed blooded boy. He watched Xayden smile and give him a hug before running upstairs to get his clothes on.
Iggy looked up at Keith and muttered softly, "I should probably stay behind, huh Keith?"
---
Vaix let go of Shaye's hand and wrapped his arm around her shoulders as she curled against him on their way through the mall. He chuckled at her comment, "Well it's definitely not my favorite thing in all the world, but the occasion is what makes me eager. So, no, I don't mind, not at all. In fact, I think I'm even excited for you." He kissed her cheek gently, making their way into the proper dress store.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Keith looked at Iggy, a small sigh escaping him.
"It probably would be best if you didn't come, but I'm not gonna stop you Ig. You alone know what you can handle and what you can't, just remember you do have Vaix and Shaye's child with us, and ripping yourself apart in front of him might make them a bit peeved, at the very least" He warned, shaking his head and getting up to grab his wallet. This would be his present to Xayden, some brand new toys.

Shaye smiled, kissing Vaix's cheek
"Awe love, I'm glad you're alright with coming" She said, walking into the store and smiling. She glanced around, jumping a bit as a woman approached them.
"Hi, how may I help you?"
"Um, I'm here to find a wedding dress" Shaye said, smiling lightly.
"Ah, alright, well why don't you take a look, and if you see anything you want to try on, let me know" Shaye nodded, "Thanks" She murmured, looking at Vaix.
"See anything you like?" As said before, his opinion was the most important to her.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 8:04 pm

Iggy nodded quietly at Keith's points on his coming, for his good, for Xayden's good, and for Keith's convenience, he should stay behind. Then he would, even if it would make Xayden sad, which he sort of did, he liked Xayden's care for him, liked being the moochy Uncle. He shifted a bit, "I'll stay," he muttered to Keith quietly, "But you'll come back right?" He smiled softly, like always, afraid of being left behind and forgotten.
He watched as Xayden came running down the stairs, dressed, if you could call it that. He looked like he'd just thrown his clothes on and tapped them to himself. He was wearing shorter shorts and a long pair of boxers, so you could see at least an inch of his underwear, his shirt had been put on strange, so that his arm and head shared the same loop in the shirt. Xayden laughed and ran over to Keith, "Let's go, let's go!" He glanced at Iggy and smiled, "Come on Iggy."
"I'm staying behind, alright Xayden?" Iggy muttered softly, watching Xayden pout and giving a soft smile. "It'll be fine, you'll have more fun without dragging my carcass around, guaranteed."
---
Vaix smiled to Shaye, but was silent as she dealt with the lady at the counter asking to give them assistance. When it was denied, he followed Shaye like a tightly leashed dog, shaking his head as she asked him if he liked anything.
"Shaye love, I like what you like. You look stunning without any dress, I'll like whatever you put on, you know that... Do you have a style of dress you like? We could start with that." He'd been forced to watch that 'Say yes to the dress' show with Roxa a couple times. Enough to know there were many dress styles,but girls knew far more about it than he did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next