Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 pm

Raven sighed softly, glancing at Keith as his thoughts drifted to Iggy, which she could sense easily due to her own paranoia on the matter. Her aura quietly spread to check the area out, and realised by sensing Iggy how close he was. Her eyes drifted to Demitri, Iggy's host, and she felt and instinctual pull to kill the vampire so that she might be once again dominant. But the contract pulled her off, and quietly she went back to petting Vaix.
"Vaix," she muttered softly, "Will you miss me...when I'm gone?"
Vaix glanced up at her, silent for a long time before he caught on to what must be happening, about damn time. He told her what she wanted to hear.
"Yeah Raven, I'll miss you." He could barely spit it out, but her purr of a response settled him.
"That's nice. Try not to die when I'm gone. I can't protect you if I'm not there you know..."
"I know."
She pushed Vaix off her lap sharply, laughing when he made a loud thump on the floor, as well as a sharp cursing her way. "You're such a dirty liar vaix, but I still love you. Okay?" She looked at Demitri, "Give me Keith." She growled, "Your Sire gonna be up and cranky any minute now. I ain't stickin' around to have my head on a stick." She took Keith whether Demitri allowed her to or not, kissing the demon cat's forehead and purring to him, "I'll be there if your need me. Take care of our body okay? I'm counting on you; don't let Iggy bully you. He's gonna wake up a completely different person, you hear? His soul's gone. He's soulless, and he acts on his root sin and nothing more. You're all just pawns on the playing field now." She laughed, glancing at her company before kissing Keith again. "Love you hun, tell Alexi I'm gonna do dirty things to him while he sleeps okay?" Then, with that said in a giggle, she pried open his mouth, pulled out the inhabiting soul and swallowed it. The cough/gagging thing transferred, then with a wave to both Demitri and Vaix, her eyes rolled into the back of her head, and the body fell limp. Under Keith's control now.

Vaix watched this coldly, picking himself up and feeling the chains break. He could leave now if he wanted to. He looked over at Demitri, eyes narrowed, "He's down there huh? Iggy? Why's he gonna wake up? Did I miss something?...again."
He sighed and rubbed his temple, he'd never admit it to anyone, but he would miss Raven. The mother he never had.
"I still can't believe..." he laughed coldly, "That you actually bonded with that rat. Why would you sell your soul...for him? What could he possibly offer you that was worth that?" He had a feeling it had something to do with Keith, but he wouldn't get that involved. It was really a rhetorical question. "I'll stick around for Iggy, kick him out into the sun or something, then I'll go back home." He mumbled softly, almost to himself. Damn that child, he'd rip him apart.
He blinked as Roxa came upstairs, clueless when she saw him.
"Vaix?" she asked curiously, "Why are you here?"
"Long story," he growled, "Not telling."
Roxa shrugged and went into her room.
"Passive today, isn't she?" Vaix muttered in surprise.
---
Xayden lifted a brow as Shaye said she'd ran here, looking just as frustrated as if she'd said she'd walked, though that disappeared as she said they were borrowing a car home. He was once again appeased and generally happy with her answer. "Okay," was all he said.
He looked severely confused, however, when Aren freaked at him for repeating Carr's lesson. "But he's not dead!" Xayden gasped, "He could come back and then everyone would say it, so it's good I know!" He seemed more interested in proving his point than understanding Aren, who was now hiding his face in shame, feeding Xayden's frustration. He'd been learning! That's what everyone wanted! Why wasn't it okay? He made his care fly into Aren's leg passive aggressively with a made up explosion noise and a laugh. Growling as Aren ruffled his hair as a result.
"Never again will that happen I assure you," Aren growled more to Drake than to Shaye. Drake flattened his ears at the scolding, obviously as clueless as Xayden.
Xayden blinked as Shaye took his hand and requested he say thanks and goodbye to his family, which he did. He may have been developing attitude, but it didn't surpass his manners.
"Thank you," he muttered with a smile. "Goodbye Uncle Aren and Drake. Please come to mah house sometimes." He waved almost violently to them, and Drake chuckled while Aren smiled.
"See you later Xayden. You'll see us soon, you'll see." He could only assume after all with Xayden's schooling.

Xayden followed his mother into the car, nodding as she asked if he was ready to go. "Will daddy come home soon?" Xayden asked curiously, still drilling about his father. It was only natural, seeing as hoe Xayden would miss ALL of his family and look forward to seeing them again.
"Can I drive? I wanna learn to Drive Mommy!" Xayden gasped, driving the old toy car around on the dash.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Keith sniffled as Raven grabbed him, startling him rather badly, and then just as the whole mess had started, Keith was waking up, rather slowly and sore in his own body.
Letting out a low groan the vampire sat up gingerly, stretching and generally trying to get the feel for this again. It hadn't been long, but it had been long enough since he had last been in his body and it was a bit odd. Carefully he yanked himself onto the couch, promptly falling back asleep once he was comfortable.

Demitri smirked at Raven, waving goodbye as she 'disappeared' and Keith wa back. He watched with attentive eyes as Keith dragged himself onto the couch and then passed out, not bothering to pay any of them any mind. He turned his attention to Vaix, shrugging lightly.
"Keith" Was all he said in response to the question, and watched as Roxa came upstairs.
"Seems to be, she was freaking out earlier. I guess Raven had a little fun with Iggy or something" He shrugged, he had been unconcious at the time, and honestly he was so damn tired and sore he couldn't be fussed.
"Be nice" He growled, leveling Vaix with an annoyed glare, "Leave the kid alone, Don't you have your own kid and wife to get back to? Shaye was in a car accident and you want to screw around here waiting to torture your little brother? Nice priorities" He growled, shaking his head in disgust for the moment.

----

"Bye" Shaye called, rolling her eyes at Xayden's behaviour, he definately was taking after her and his father with his attitude. Getting in the car she looked at Xayden wide eyed.
"No you can't drive. You can learn to drive when your sixteen" She said, shaking her head as she pulled the truck out of the driveway, completely stunned.
"Your Dad should be home later. I don't know if he's there right now, but he won't be to late" She promised, deciding she'd have to text Vaix or something to see when he'd be back. Xayden wouldn't let up until he was home and she just didn't seem to have the energy for this today.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Vaix sighed, nodding as Demitri confirmed his suspicion. The two of them seemed to have a special relationship, and he was glad Keith found something to replace the hole in his heart that Lina had left. It seemed life was turning around in Keith's favor once again, and Vaix was happy for him. He frowned at the next part of the conversation however.
'Be nice,' he rolled his eyes.
"Yeah I do have my own family at home, and when Iggy wakes up he'll be in danger. Maybe you don't know, but Iggy's...a bit of a shady character Demitri. I don't want to imagen the hell that he'll bring up when he gains demonic ability. There was a reason he was born sick, and theres a reason a seek to destroy him." With that said Vaix took off into the kitchen, returning with the largest knife he'd been able to find and storming downstairs with it in hand. He'd break the demon and shove him out. Demitri had sealed his own fate by contracting with such an evil and Vaix would show him the kindness of voiding the contract before voiding Iggy's exisance. Never again would he let his brother hurt anyone.
He pushed open the basement door and went dowanstairs, assuming he got to Iggy without Demitri attacking him, he'd proceed to summon the contract, then cut Iggy and spill his blood over the parchment, voiding Demitri's signature with an 'over-signature'. If that happened he'd then proceed to drag Iggy out into the sun. That is, assuming he got this far. If demitri cared about his demon, which at this point he probably did, he'd stop Iggy's impending doom.
---
"Sixteen?!" Xayden whined, "But that'll be in forever! Uncle Drake says I'm only 6 months old! Can't it be faster? I can drive I'll so you!" she pushed the toy car around with the 'music' cranked and the car pimping out to it.
"Look see!" he was obviously just playing now, all seriousness having been lost in the demonstration.
Xayden groaned as he learned his father was gone for god knows when, which meant a long time. His parents always left him for long times it seemed.
He frowned, but didn't say anything more, obviously pouting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:57 pm

Demitri half listened to Vaix, he was so zoned out and sore that he didn't really want to think about much else. He did however take notice when Vaix grabbed a knife and disappeared downstairs.
"Damnit" He snapped, standing up harshly, taking deep breaths in order to stop the walls spinning before he stormed downstairs, grabbing Vaix by the collar and hauling him back from Iggy's prone form.
"No" He snapped, glowering at Vaix as he placed himself between Vaix and the still unconcious demon.
"You say you care about Keith? Well killing Iggy and thus killing me is not going to make Keith happy, which by exstension will hurt Shaye and Xayden" He pointed out, completely calm. He could take Vaix if he had to, it would suck, he'd get his ass kicked because he was so damn tired, but he could take him.

----

Shaye laughed softly, "You maybe be six months old, but you look like your eleven" Shaye said, "So when you look like you're sixteen you can learn to drive" She explained, smirking as he 'showed' her his driving ability.
"Very good" She praised, grinning lightly as she continued down the road, making sure to focus on the road, as well as paying attention to her son. She knew he was hurt Vaix wasn't there to see him, or even going to be home when they got their. It hurt her to see Xayden upset, even if he was just joking around, she could tell. She resolved to stay with her son for awhile, no more letting him stay over for prolonged periods with anyone. Sleepovers fine, but nothing longer, she missed her son being near her, she felt like she was missing so much.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:33 pm

Vaix made a gag-like sound as he was grabed from his collar and pulled back from his target, whirled around to face Demitri instead. His teeth instantly bore as an inhuman growl built in his throat. Demitri splattered him with a would be guilt trip, but unfortunately Vaix already had all that planned out. It did nothing to deter him. He figured he'd tell Demitri his plan so he needn't worry at very least.
"I do care about Keith and, even though you've made a sever choice laking judgement, I like you too. That's why I'm going to pull up the contract between you two and make it void. I will dismember it, before ripping that demon apart. You needn't worry about the family Demitri, once your cut from Iggy, it'll cause them no harm. No one cares about demons like family."
He knew the irony of himself saying it, but he made no effort to take it back, in fact he advanced, standing tall and glowering at Demitri a moment in silent challenge before whipping around to summon the contract and kill off the only tie Iggy had to his original life.
He'd kill the damn demon, even if he had to beat Demitri crippled to do it.
---
Xayden still wasn't pleased with Shaye's car offerings, but he allowed himself to spill out an: "Okay." He smiled up at his mother as she commented on his driving, "See? I'm good enough now!" He laughed and drove some more with the old car toy/model. He could tell his mother was sad again, even if she didn't say anything. He knew there was nothing he could do about it, all he could do was watch and stay out of the way. He assumed it had something to do with his father and why he wasn't here. Maybe he was going to be gone a while again? And his mother would be a mess...he frowned at that thought. Why did his dad go when he knew how sad it made his mother? Xayden felt the deep desire to be let in on the secrets of the adult life...but they were secrets, and he couldn't know them.
"Drake tought me to fly while you were gone," Xayden muttered softly, looking at his mother for praise and another smile.
He was a good boy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:44 pm

Demitri listened to Vaix with a pained expression. He was soooo not in the mood for this.
"And if you rip up the contact and don't succeed in killing Iggy?" He snapped, "We'd have an insane, pissed off Demon on the loose who had no one to control him" He growled, "As long as he's tied to one of us, he won't hurt us" He knew that was true, Raven may torture them all on some level, but as long as she was attatched to Keith she wouldn't take it to far, wouldn't go all the way. He growled, pushing his already aching body between Vaix and Iggy, mentally kicking himself as he did so. He was already beat to hell, Vaix was going to rip him apart. He sighed, he'd recover, eventually, besides Iggy and Keith would both owe him big for taking this. Vaix was dangerous, he knew that, hell he and Keith had both taught the younger vampire everything they knew, which was a lot, combined, and now he was going up against that, already severly weakened.
Someone give me strength He muttered in Russian, preparing for the battle that would likely do him some serious damage.

Shaye listened to Xayden, smiling softly at her son. She wouldn't let him down again, that was for sure. Her eyes wiended as he told her about flying.
"Really? Xayden that's awesome" She beamed, "You have to show me" She added, grinning lightly at him.
She hated that she had missed a huge milestone in her son's life and made a promise then and there to put him first, above all else, he was the most important thing in her life.
"You wanna stop and get a treat?" She asked curiously, Xayden ate normal food, so she wasn't opposed to stoping, or even going and getting him a toy or video game, the kid deserved it for behaving so well at his Uncle's house.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 2:22 pm

Vaix rolled his eyes at Demitri as he responded with more what ifs.
"It won't!" he snapped. "I'll kill the bastard while he sleeps, if he wakes up we can all run out into the sun and wait until the arch angels come and take him downstairs. He's no petty demon, it'll take less than three hours before the angels are on his case!"
His eyes narrowed as Demitri stepped in front of him anyways, blocking his path. For a moment he did nothing, just looked angry and sized Demitri up. he could hardly stand on his own two feet, and now...what? He wanted to fight for a demon?
Vaix bared his fangs in warning for Demitri to step down, his narrowed red eyes seemed to glow for a moment before the arm came up and struck the unmoving vampire in full force. He didn't want to, but he'd rip Demitri apart, literally, to make this happen. He was done dicking around, this was too dangerous for his family, Iggy needed to die now. No opportunity like this would ever be presented again should he miss it.
Assuming his attack hit, and even if it didn't, he'd lunge at Demitri with the full intent of biting, draining, and ripping off limbs. If he got a hold of anything he'd pull it until it came off the body. He wouldn't kill Demitri -Demitri was his friend afterall- he'd simply make him incapable of intervening, even if it turned to a bloody horror show.
---
Xayden smiled as his mother praised him, straightening himself out in pride as she did. He felt a need to pull out his wings and show her, but he knew in the car wasn't the best time, along with the fact that he'd need to hide himself from public. His head whipped around as Shaye asked him if he wanted a treat.
"Yes! I want chocolate icecream!" He clapped his hands excitedly and bounced in his chair a bit. He'd had loads of icecream with Drake while he was at Aren's. For some reason Aren hadn't been to happy about it, but Xayden had loved it, even if Drake would growl on occasion for sharing the same bowl.
He watched the road closely, looking for the spot his mother intended to take him for a treat. He wondered what she planned to give him, even though he'd specified, he had a feeling his mother had a plan.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Demitri hissed at Vaix, he had no desire to do this, but he felt obligated to save Iggy's ass. He winced, biting back a sharp cry of pain as Vaix struck him. His already battered body caved and he was sent flying into the wall. Wincing, he tried to get his bearings, but before he was even able to think straight, Vaix was on him. He winced again, his fangs barred in an attempt to defend himself as he quickly curled into the fetal position. He knew Vaix would do eveyrthing in his power to incapacitate him, and that meant losing limbs, which he had no desire to lose. He curled tightly, protecting his body, crying out occasionaly as Vaix ripped him, literally, apart. He began to see black dots dancing in front of his eyes as blood poured from various wounds on his body. Sluggish now he sank lower to the floor, lying in a very large pool of his own blood. He felt sick, was he dying? He sincerly hoped Iggy woke up soon, he wasn't going to be able to open his eyes soon, let alone defend the kid. His eyes slid shut and he blissfully fell into unconciousness, half expecting to be dead by the time he awoke again.

---

Shaye laughed softly, "Chocolate ice cream it is" She murmured, they'd go pick up some ice cream for Xayden, then dinner as well and maybe some movies for later and have a party. Well a small one, just the two of them probably since she had a feeling Vaix wouldn't be home for awhile. She grinned at her son as she pulled up to what she knew was his favorite take out restaurant.
"We'll get you dinner here, then go get ice cream and a movie okay?" She asked him, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:33 pm

Despite the fight being a cakewalk, it really wasn't very easy for Vaix...
It was hard to fight a man that curled into the fetal position when you went to attack him, and it was even harder knowing that if you didn't, he'd just get up and stand in you way again. He knew Demitri as a close friend, a mentor, to see him so weak in the first place made him angry with his brother, and now to have to attack a man that could hardly stand without swaying...god he just hated his brother so much right now.
He'd punctured Demitri's jugular on the first try, and it was bleeding at a fast pace, he'd also broken a leg and an arm and was contemplating doing more while he analyzed Demitri. He seemed to be passing out from blood loss, which was good. Blood Loss in a vampire was a billion times easier to fix than being ripped apart. There was no need in his eyes to decapitate anything anymore, if Demitri somehow found the power to get up, a mere flick would put him on the ground again.
The fight was done... if you could even call it a fight.
He stood, watching Demitri bleed for a moment longer, looking pained, before turning back to the task at hand. The damage he'd done to Demitri reflected on Iggy, blood leaking slowly from his mouth. This would be easy, and thank god for that.
But as he approached the bed, the very thing he dreaded happened.
Iggy woke up.

It happened very suddenly, and it happened due to a lack of experience on Iggy's part. Like when he'd been in the hybrid stage of vampire and demon, he'd never learned to control his aura. As soon as he became conscious, his black eyes snapped opened, and his aura boomed from him with a strength that would knock living creatures in the area to death, and the vampiric portion to the floor. For those that were not killed, like his entire vampire family, it would be as though a weight pinned them down, crushed the air out of their lungs, and contained them under gravity. Due to the fact that Demitri was his host, he would be relatively unaffected by this, not that he'd notice while he bled out. When he was proper again he'd be able to sense it as though Iggy suffered from a bad BO, but not be actually physically affected. Iggy's aura alone would be so powerful that if one was close to Iggy, they could see it. A vibrant purple smoke that leaked from him like gas from a star. Iggy himself was unaware of anything besides the fact that his host was hurt, and naturally he was very frightened.
He saw Vaix collapsed on the bed, choking, a knife still clutched stubbornly in his hand. Iggy sat up quickly, looking at Vaix as he glared straight up loathing at him. A hand would lift and place itself on Vaix's head, cluelessly, and he would watch without knowledge as his brother heaved blood at the touch.
"V-Vaix?" Iggy would ask softly, stroking a hand through his hair in despair. "Vaix what's wrong with you?" He'd be in tears, frightened, horrified. He looked for Demitri instinctively, and found him wounded on the floor. He'd pull Vaix up unto the mattress before jumping (and falling), to Demitri's aid.
"Demitri? What's wrong what happened?!" tears rolling down his cheeks in confusion he'd heal the wound on Demitri's jugular and legs, then lift his limp body to Iggy's neck, forcing the fangs in with a wince and allowing his blood -now a billion times more potent than before- to seep down Demitri's throat.
He'd look around in panic while he did, still small and weak looking, but completely different. His horns were now large and twisting back, white as his skin. His eyes were still a void black with that beautiful purple ring to light the area, and his black, feathered wings were large and fully developed, flopped uselessly at his sides for the fact of him not even knowing he had them.
He'd let Demitri drink until his host pushed away to signal being full, then he'd wrap his arms around his healed host and sob uncontrollably in fear and confusion, and try to hide in him until everything was okay again.
---
"Yes!" Xayden laughed, bouncing as his mother agreed to the ice cream, still watching the road, slowly growing more exciting as he got a feel for where they were going. When that was clarified he pulled off his seat belt and jumped out of the truck. "McDonald's!" He laughed, grabbing his mother's hand as she mentioned getting a movie too.
He wondered if this was all because he could fly now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:01 pm

Demitri's eyes slowly began to open as the thick blood was shoved down his throat. It was overly sweet, like syrup and just as thick. He shuddered, though he didn't have the strength to jerk back. He finally pulled away, hearing Iggy's voice distantly and sumerized that the demon had finally woken up. He took a ragged breath, not that he needed to breath, but to see if his throat was fixed. It was a bit, but despite Iggy's blood, he still was battered, miserable and tired.

"Hey Ig" He finally rasped, "S'okay kid, just calm down" He rubbed his hand over Iggy's back slowly, ignoring the wings that his fingers occasionally encountered.
"Remember the deal you made? My soul all that stuff? Well you just came into your demonic inheretance, you're a full blown demon now. Stronger then Raven is, she disappeared a bit ago, Keith's back" He said, still lying as still as he could due to the pain he was experiencing.
"Tone down the power kid, you've got everyone stuck to the floor" He added, sitting up gingerly and seeing Vaix glued to the bed. He glared mildly at the other vampire, dragging his body up and walking to the bed on shaky legs. He jerked the knife away, sending it clattering across the room.
"Shoulda gone home" He hissed at Vaix, before turning his attention to Iggy, "You've got let them all up, I'm betting Roxa's freaking out" He figured Keith and Alexi didn't notice, both of them being asleep or unconcious or something of the sort.

----

Shaye smiled, "Sure thing" She hadn't even eaten at McDonalds when she had been mortal, it had never appealed to her, but her son loved the stuff. She pulled into the drive thru, figuring that was easier then going inside.
"What do you want?" She asked her son curiously, waiting for the car in front of her to pull ahead so she could order.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 1:28 pm

It didn't take long for Demitri to come too, and even shorter for him to push away from Iggy, some of the demon's black blood still trickling from the corner of his mouth, not that he seemed to notice or care. His hand was on his wounded neck, and though it had ceased bleeding, it was still battered and bruised, like the rest of him.
Iggy had his arms around the vampire as soon as he'd seemed alive and concious again, still sobbing. He listened to Demitri speak as if it were god himself reaching out to him. Everything was foriegn, the way he saw things, hard things, felt things. It had all changed, and despite the fact it wouldn't bother him when he'd calmed down, it bothered him now, in this alien body.
He felt Demitri's hand rubb his back, felt every muscle that moved through Demitri's arm, very push of blood as the muscles moved, the cold. It felt like home, because as his host, Demitri was his home. He felt like he could listen to the rumble of his mucles forever.
Still clinging to Demitri, he allowed his breaths to slow to soft sniffles, and teary eyes removed themselves from Demitri's shoulder, and stared distantly into the basement's back wall as his host spoke of the happenings he'd endured.
A full blown demon? Him? Stronger than Raven?
As odd as it was, he didn't doubt it for a minute, just listened silently in awe. Smiling weakly as he learned that Keith was back in his human form.

"I'm happy...for him," Iggy whispered, "and you too. Must have been hard...loving a cat." His voice was still most definately his voice, but it too, seemed different, almost dangerous sounding. It was as if the fate of everything depended on his voice remaining calm and collected.
What was said next confused Iggy.
The power? What power?
His shifted his head round to look up at Demitri with liquid eyes. He yelped as Demitri moved suddenly, stood, and whent over to Vaix, hissing something that made the other vampire growl, and glare up at him, but do no more.
Iggy stood and was at Demitri's side instantly, gripping for his host's hand. "Vaix," he whispered softly, and watched as the angry red eyes slid from Demitri to him. There was a hint of fear there Iggy had never seen before.
"Go home," Iggy whispered, stern and cold. He tried, as best as he could, to hold himself in, allow his aura to subside, and it did on his will, a little shakily, so that when Vaix stood and salked for the stairs, he felt a few times again under it's power. But at least he was able to move again.
Iggy waited until he heard the door shut before he let go of Demitri's hand and went into the washroom to examin his new body. Hoping Roxa had also been sleeping,despite the fact he already heard her footsteps.
---
Xayden laughed in glee. What did he want to eat?
"Anything?" he asked, hopeful. "Can I have a hamburger and a milkshake?! A chocolate one!" He grinned and bouced around in his seat, holding his mother's hand as he did. "With fries!" he laughed, "and a toy!"
God he loved the part when he got a free mystery toy...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Demitri allowed Iggy to cling to him, knowing how strange this all was for the young demon. He rubbed his back again, leaning tiredly against the wall as Vaix left, his mind shooting off in a million other directions.
"I'm happy Keith is Keith again, but it was no hardship allowing him to hide in cat form" He murmured, "Keith and I have both been alive to long to let something small like his time in a different form effect the type of relationship we have, or hope to have" He murmured, shrugging battered shoulders as he took shaky, useless breaths.
He didn't know what else to do, Iggy was to worked up to really understand what was going on, and he really had no idea what to do to help him. He figured as long as he remained soothing, kind and soft-spoke, Iggy would calm down and eventually things would just work out. At least he hoped they would. Gingerly he let himself tip sideways onto the bed, letting out a low groan as the mattress cuped his battered body. Even with demon blood coursing through his veins he wasn't close to healed, Iggy's blood had revived him, prevented paralysis, but it would be a long time before he was one hundered percent agian, he could feel it.

----

"Sure" Shaye said with a grin, pulling up to the drive thru and ordering for her son. She made sure to put emphasis on the toy aspect of the meal, knowing it was Xayden's favorite. She grinned softly as she pulled to the second window, paying for the meal before handing it off to Xayden, an indulgent grin on her face.

----

Keith woke with a gasp, his head was racing, though he reaclled what happened, sort of. He shifted lightly, stretching luxuriously before realizing he was no longer covered in fur.
"Oh" He muttered sardonically, "Right" Now he remembered. He streched again, enjoying the feeling of skin taunt over muscles and no longer having to put up with extra eyes. Use of his voice was a real blessing though, finally able to tell the others what he wanted, needed, or do it himself, as opposed to relying on them.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Iggy nodded at Demitri's words, he knew that Keith and him were close, and that things like a different species didn't hinder them...but he still believed it was better if Keith wasn't a domestic animal. He liked it better if the relationship was human on human and not human and pet relations. Shakily Iggy let Demitri fuss him, rub his back, he became aware that there were things hanging off of it, not just feathers now. He guessed them to be wings and felt all the more overwhelmed. Despite Demitri being soothing, he was still crying, and after a few moments he pushed away and went to the washroom to look himself over.
He flinched when he saw himself in the mirror. Despite being beautiful to all who beheld him, Iggy saw himself as increasingly ugly. His teeth were all pointed and sharp like a sharks, his eyes were...well, they were just voids now, and his hair...what the hell had happened to his hair?! It wouldn't be like that forever would it?! He whimpered, forcing himself to continue, sighing in relief when he saw he didn't have a tail. Just a pair of bloody black wings. He watched in the mirror as he slowly developed a motor control of them, getting enough of a feeling for then to lift and press up against his back, and just in time.
Roxa came, he heard her thumping down the stairs full throtle and racing to him as fast as she could possibly go without spinning out. He yelped as she wrapped her arms around him, pulled him close and sobbed.

"Oh Iggy! You're awake! I'm so glad. I'm so sorry I hurt you, I won't ever do it again I promise. To think you were in a coma for three days..." she shook her head and burried it in his neck, Iggy standing still in shock.
"Three days?" he breathed, and she nodded. He looked back at his reflection, soothed by her negative vibes as usual. Three days...that was such a long time. He eyes drifted to Roxa again, whom was still holding him tightly, running her fingers through his hair.
"Raven did this to you," she muttered softly.
"Where is Raven now?" Iggy replied coldly, emotionlessly.
"She retreated inside of Keith. She's not coming back anytime soon, don't worry. You won't be bullied by anyone anymore Iggy," she chuckled weakly, and Iggy gave her a stare that seemed to take the humor from her voice and leave her staring in something close to awe at him. Roxa'd never made that face before...
Was this the influence he had on people now? He frowned and looked away, and she returned to normal, seeming a little shaken, but still stubbronly clinging to him.
"I missed you so much," she breathed.
"Leave me alone," Iggy muttered back heartlessly, "I'll come see you when I'm ready to."
Roxa blinked in shock, then frowned. "But-"
Iggy looked at her, eyes wide and soulless, "I said go away."
And she left, hesitantly mind you, but nevertheless, she'd obayed him for the first time in years.
He looked back at the mirror quietly, he liked this.
---
Xayden jumped in his seat all the wal through the drive through, until a meal was plunked in his lap, the toy was extracted and his attention became souly on it with only a vibrant thank you in his attention's departure. He wasn't sure what the toy was supposed to be, but it didn't seem to matter, because he was very happy to eat his fries, play with his wooden car and Mcdonald' toy, and wat for the movie store to come alone. Enter phase two of awesome mom plots.
---
Vaix was home to an empty house it seemed. It worried him a little, as it was starting to get late. He pondered phoning Aren's, but when he did he was told her and Xayden had left already, being filled in on the accident that had ocurred. Now he was in a saddened state, hoping Shaye was alright and clinging to the bond he shared with her as a beaken to his son and wife. Needless to say after that crash her cellphone wouldn't work anymore. So all he could do was sit down, watch TV, and wait for his family.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:14 pm

Demitri winced, rubbing his ears softly as Roxa burst into the room, her voice was way higher then he could tolerate at the moment, and he wasn't looking forward to having her hovering over Iggy for the remainder of the day. He watched, with something akin to awe was Iggy ordered Roxa away, his eyes wide, a goofy smile breaking onto his battered face. He smirked, breaking out into a chuckle, clutching his aching sides as he dissolved into laughter.
"Please do that again?" He asked weakly, using the headboard of the bed to hold himself up at the current fit subsided. He was beyond amused with this new power Iggy held, especially in the Roxa department. He was pleased to see Iggy standing up for himself, it was nice.

Keith sighed, stretching slowly and beginning to make his way up the stairs, trying to remember how to balance on two legs. He'd go see the others later, right now he wanted to shower and get dressed properly. He watched Roxa come back upstairs in a zombie-like state and concluded Iggy was awake. He could feel the demonic presence in the house, it was nearly suffocating, but the other joys of being in his body again had stiffled them for the moment. Now he was completely aware, and a little uncomfortable. He hoped he could live with Iggy.

Shaye sighed, pulling into the driveway after stopping at the movie store. Xayden had picked up a plethora of movies, none of which she was overly anxious to see, but at the same time, she was happy she could make her child so happy. She grabbed the plastic bag which housed the ice cream, letting Xayden bring his own food inside the house as she opened the front door, making sure to lock Aren's truck behind her.
"So, do you wanna set up in our room? Or in the kitchen?" She asked Xayden, pausing in the doorway once she realized Vaix was home. She was unsure how to feel, she was torn between relieved and annoyed, though she knew Xayden would be happy, and at the end of the day, his happiness was all that really mattered.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Iggy glanced over from the mirror as Demitri laughed, turning to face him as he commented on doing it again. He gave a weak smile at that, it was nice to see his host pleased by his...efforts? Roxa would be POed when he snapped her out of whatever trance he'd put her in. He was still a little awed at how easy it was to persuade people to do things now, especially with a strong minded person like Roxa. He'd asked her...what twice? That was it compared to the hundreds of failed no's it would have taken without hypnotic suggestion on his side.
Turning to look at the mirror a final time, making sure he hadn't missed any special surprises, Iggy would wander back over to Demetri and sit beside him quietly, still put out of it due to total overload. Without realising every now and then a tear would roll randomly from his eyes, releasing stress, or at least attempting to.
He smiled at Demitri warmly, "I don't think it'd be as funny if I did it again, she's already so cooperative." He took the liberty to lay his head down on Demitri's stomach, still smiling softly. "I'm surprised your not upstairs looking for Keith, you don't have to stay down here with me you know."
He was aware of the exhaustion...the pain Demitri was going through, not emotionally but physically, due to everything. It was frustrating to know he couldn't do anything about it, that his blood hadn't done much to help Demitri. It was his job too keep his host healthy, and already he was failing.
It was more instinctual than mental that he gently coursed his energy through himself and unto Demitri, lending him the power to wake up a bit, have some energy, and temporary relief of his pains. In return for this, Iggy got to listen to Demitri's body live through sensitive ears. I was the one thing he could hear that didn't overwhelm him.
---
"Bedroom!" Xayden demanded with a laugh, making more flying car noises as he ran towards the stairs, only to see his father sitting on the couch watching him in the living room. "Daddy!" Xayden bellowed, running over and leaping unto his father, whom of course welcomed him with open arms.
"Xayden! How have you been?" He chuckled, holding his son tightly, having missed him dearly. "You were good at Aren's?"
"Yes!" Xayden laughed, "I've been good, Mommy tok me for dinner and we rented movies and Carr gave me a car toy and--" He stopped as his father made a face and sniffed at Xayden a moment.
"What where you...you smell...what IS that?" Vaix growled, unfamiliar with the smell of greasy french McDonald fries cvered child. He ignored Xayden's weirded out look as he pushed his face against Xayden's neck as though he thought it were hiding under the skin in the bloodstream. When he located it as being on Xayden's lips, he pulled back and wrinkled his face up.
"What on earth were you eating?"
"McDonald's," Xayden roared with a laugh, showing Vaix the mystery toy that Vaix also had no idea about.
"Oh," he breathed, "That place?"
"With the big M," Xayden clarified, and smiled as Vaix nodded.
"Don't eat that stuff...makes you stinky," Vaix joked, and Xayden laughed, blowing a gust of 'stinky' Mcdonald's air in his face, to which Vaix gave a legit cough that made Xayden halt.
"Daddy," he muttered, "Why didn't you come pick me up with Mommy?"
Vaix stopped and looked at Xayden wide eyed, "I was visiting a friend, Xayden."
"Couldn't you visit her later?"
"Who said it was a her?" Vaix muttered, and the look he got from Xayden kept him quiet afterwards, diverging from the conversation to address his wife.
"How are you hun? You need a hand?" He knew she was probably just as mad at Xayden, but he really didn't want to discuss these things with his boy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Demitri sighed, "Damn" He muttered, stretching lightly though he surpressed the urge to wince. He was mildy surprised to find Iggy lying down against him, though he didn't comment. Instead he absentmindedly brushed his fingers through Iggy's mutilated hair, shaking his head in disgust.
"Someone needs to put a stronger leash on Raven" He muttered, fingering Iggy's locks with a look of mock horror.
"Keith? He'll be fine without me. He's probably debating between showering and sleep" He said with a shrug.
"You've been unconcious for three days Ig, I'd rather hang with you. Plus, those stairs look long and exhausting, and I just dont have the energy or willpower to attempt to climb them" He admitted, shrugging his shoulder while leaning his head against the wall and closing his eyes, though he didnt go to sleep or anything.

----

Shaye smirked at Xayden's actions, a small chuckle escaping from her.
"Its his favorite, like most kids his age" She muttered, rubbing her stomach absentmindedly.
"I was never a huge fan, but a lot of my friends were" She sighed, arching an eyebrow at Xayden's comment. She was surprised her son had picked up on stuff like that.
"Why don't you go set the movie up and grab your sleeping bag" She said, nudging Xayden lightly before glancing at Vaix.
"I'm fine" She said, shrugging lightly, "We were just planning on a movie night. I wasn't sure when you'd be back" Shaye said, "You're welcome to join us, since Xayden seems intent on taking over our bedroom" She added, grabbing her laptop off the coffee table. She needed to buy a new vehicle, she hated borrowing Aren's truck for longer then necessary.
"I'm going to have to go shopping tomorrow" She murmured, shuddering lightly.
"Do you mind watching him, or would you prefer coming along?" She added, she didn't care either way. She was resigned to what had happened, and fighting with Vaix was pointless, instead she'd relish the time she had with her family before more drama occurred.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Iggy looked up at Demitri as his hair was finger combed, narrowing his eyes as Raven's handiwork was mentioned. "I'll work on that," was what he said in reply. Raven would no longer have free reign of the house, not so much because he had a hideous hair cut, but because of the hundreds of years of torture she'd inflicted on him. There was no guarantee he wouldn't kill her on sight, bonded to Keith or not. The loathing he felt towards her was insuppressible.
He saw Demitri's look of horror and let out a frustrated gust of air, "That's what you get for being vulnerable." He smile a little to lighten the mood of his words. It was nice knowing that, despite the haircut, Demitri didn't seem to think Iggy was as hideous as he thought.
He listened to Demitri talk about Keith silently, saying nothing until the conversation became more directed towards him.
"That's very nice of you," Iggy muttered softly, gripping Demitri's shirt for needed security. "Don't worry about the stairs, I'd help you up if you really wanted to get up there." He smiled weakly, watching Demitri close his eyes and relax, he was glad Demitri was happy, sore, but generally happy. What was more, was while Demitri was happy, Iggy got to be happy with him, and that was worth the haircut.
"I love you," Iggy tested, watching Demitri closely. It was rather random, but Demitri had been nice enough to Iggy to not only become an added collectible to the people collection, but also become a cherished specimen that Iggy enjoyed having fully. Another adopted brother, host, thing...he was family anyways...and Iggy did love him, he'd just never been able to say so before.
---
"Ugh," Vaix muttered as Shaye described the wonders that were fast food. "Smells like death in a box, but I guess if it's edible, and he likes it...its fine with me." He just dreaded the idea that one day Xayden would try the icecream incident with a fry or some other disgusting product from that big M place. He had a feeling it'd make him sick for days. So he was relieved when Xayden went running upstairs, taking his deathly food with him.
He blinked at the mention of a movie night. "Oh yeah? Of course I'll join you, I was just waiting for you to get back. Been here for twenty minutes or so..." He shrugged his shoulders as he watched Shaye rub her stomach again, arching a brow but not saying anything.
"I'll watch him if you'd like. Some father son time couldn't hurt, right?" He smiled up at her warmly, before frowning a little.
"I heard about your accident, are you alright? I know the cars...done, but..." he looked her over a moment, "you look unscathed." He knew Drake had healed her, but he was referring as to more of the mental aspect that Drake wasn't allowed to tamper in or there'd be shit to pay.
He took Shaye's hand in his own and sighed a bit, "I'm sorry I left like that too... I know it must have been upsetting, but Raven's gone now so..." He smiled at her, hoping this would make her happy, "She's retreated inside her host, and she's not coming back to long as Iggy's around. Xayden's not in anymore threat from her." He didn't want to get into the Iggy business now though. Not with Xayden around.
"Come ON!" Xayden whined at the top of the stairs. "I wanna watch the movies!"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Demitri glanced down at Iggy in surprise, he'd never heard Iggy say something like that before and knew it was important.
"Love you to kiddo" He murmured, of course it was in a brotherly sense. Iggy was like Adrian, though lately a bit closer, a younger brother that Demitri did care for, did love.
"I'll be fine, I'll tackle the stairs eventually" He added, smiling lightly as Iggy clutched at his shirt. He honestly didn't mind, though he knew the others got fed up with the clingyness after awhile, it didn't phase him. Demitri loved being around kids, even seven hundered year old thriteen year olds, it didn't bother him in the least.
"You feeling any better?" He asked, letting his hand fall absentmindedly to the blankets as he opened his eyes, arching an eyebrow at the blonde in front of him.

----

Shaye smirked, "He doesn't get it all the time, its a treat" She warned, knowing Xayden would be able to convince Vaix easily to get him more McDonalds.
"Its not that great for him, but he was so wll behaved this weekend I figured he deserved it" She sighed, dropping her hand as she realized her actions, her stomach had been a bit sore lately.
"Hm? Oh, I'm fine" She grinned.
"I know Vaix, I don't care anymore" She added, "Good to hear Keith got his body back though, bit hard getting advice from an oversized demonic cat" She winked at her husband, before heading up the stairs at Xayden's insistent yelling.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Iggy blinked at Demitri's reply, as though he wasn't expecting it and had to confirm the answer with a look at his host. He watched him for a bit, blinking whenever Demitri's hand made contact with the top of his head, slipping down across his neck before lifting and placing itself on the top of his head again.
He smiled when Demitri said he'd tackle the stairs eventually. He didn't have to at all, Iggy was just used to the: let's get out of the basement as soon as we can attitude, so he'd assumed it to be what Demitri wanted. It was nice knowing Demitri liked being down here with him. At least someone did.
Roxa came down to see him, sure, but she was constantly pestering for him to go upstairs, which as everyone knew, he didn't really enjoy all that much. With Keith had a bit of that out of sight out of mind going on, just a tad, but it was there all the same. Eventually he'd get lonely and seek Keith out himself, but with Demitri, it seemed he didn't have to. Finally someone sought him out instead.
"Yeah," he muttered to Demitri's question, "I feel...okay. I feel like my host is feeling like crap," he joked, smiling weakly. Though in truth Iggy was still whacked out, if someone snuck up on him, startled him, he'd probably blow something up by accident, or run up a wall. Physically he was fine, mentally, Iggy was still a ragging wreck.
He left the hand lower and looked up to see that arched brow, he smiled more noticeably at Demitri. "Did you know...your body...make the most soothing sounds?" Being a demon, Iggy found he had no idea how creepy he sounded anymore. As far as he knew, he was just stating an interesting fact. Demitri had the right to know his body was soothing...right?
---
"Oh," Vaix muttered as Shaye clarified the terms of McDonald's meals. She was right, without that key information, it would be all Xayden ate if he requested it from his father. Vaix was too outdated to know any better. After all, back in his day there was only 'healthy' things anyhow. So long as it kept ya from dying, and stopped your stomach from rumbling.
Vaix nodded in relief as Shaye said she was fine after the accident, though he wasn't sure how to feel about the next bit. He said nothing, watching her head upstairs.
She didn't care anymore? Was that...good? It didn't sound good. Didn't she know he'd been forced? He never left her because he wanted to...but she..she seemed to think he had a choice. He sighed, rubbing his forehead in internal conflict before sucking it up, standing, and wandering after her. Especialy now that Xayden was crying for his father to come up too.

He walked in to see Xayden sprawled out of the floor with his sleeping bag and extra blankly, (not that he needed it). Xayden smiled at the sight of his father. Grease from french fries and burgers all over his face, making Vaix shudder, which Xayden though was very funny.
Standing up and running over with his arms spread Xayden would hug his father's long legs. "Daddy I love you~" he'd coo, and Vaix would cough at the smell.
"Nono Xayden. Uckgh you smell-"
"Can I give you a kiss?" Xayden made fishy lips.
"I uh...no." Vaix muttered with a funny face that made Xayden laugh.
"Please? I love you Daddy, I wanna give you a kiss."
Vaix moaned, and holding his breath lowered himself, allowing Xayden to kiss his forehead, which was all fine and dandy until he was standing again and happened to take a breath. He coughed, wipped the grease from his head with his sleeve, then pulled off the shirt and banished it to the corner of the room.
"Never again," he choked at Shaye, wandering over and sitting on the bed beside her.
"Play the movie!" Xayden demanded with another laugh. His father was such a spaz, he didn't understand why something so good was taken so horribly by his father. As far as he knew, Mommy and Daddy were the same age, and Mommy didn't complain.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 11:17 am

Demitri listened to Iggy curiously.
"I do feel like crap" He muttered, shrugging sore shoulders,"But I'll be fine. Vaix sure packs a punch when he's pissed off" He grumbled, not to mention he hadn't been fully recovered from enduring the pain of Iggy's whole transformation. He sighed, not wanting to worry the young demon, it probably wasn't a good idea, Iggy was liable to level the house, and then Keith would be grumpy, Roxa would bitch and whine and Alexi would be hysterically amused. It just wasn't something he wanted to deal with.
"Does it?" He arched an eyebrow, it was a bit of a creepy statement, but he figured his body would always be soothing to Iggy, which was also creepy, but he didn't really mind. Hell he was a blood sucking mythical creature who was definitly batting for the other team, that was pretty creepy in itself, wasn't it? So who was he to judge?
"Glad you find it that way" He added, not wanting Iggy to get worried or stressed, the last thing they needed was a minature stress related explosion.

----

Shaye smiled reassuringly at Vaix, she could tell he was internally freaking out, but she didn't want him to be. All that had happened was she had sort of come to terms with Raven and his relationship, he didn't have a choice in going to see the bitch, but she could make it easier on him by being as accepting as she could. No, she got over it for Xayden's sake, she couldn't abandon her child just because she was upset and hurt. Xayden needed his parents, and when his father was occupied, he needed her even more.

Shaye laughed softly at Xayden's antics, going into the washroom as he and Vaix goofed around and grabbed a washcloth. Coming out as Vaix tossed off his shirt, she snagged her son, carefully wiping off his face and hands so that he was no longer grease covered. She glanced at Vaix, rolling her eyes teasingly at his moaning. She hated the smell was much as he did, but she could tolerate it much better since she was used to it, Vaix had never adjusted to the fast food world.
Sitting down on the bed next to her husband, she did as Xayden commanded and started the moving, curling up comfortably as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:56 pm

Iggy couldn't help but let out a "ha!" in amusement to Demitri's comment on Vaix. Honest;y his host had no idea how much 'punch' his brother had, especially when you were the friend and not the punching bag as Iggy had been for so many years. He didn't know how he wasn't dead yet, perhaps it was his own wit, or simply Vaix wanting to prolong his suffering. Something so cruel coudn't be overlooked on his brother, sad as it was. Shaye didn't know the demon she married, only the man she loved. At first he'd been worried for her, but now, being a demon, he'd give anything to see her face when Xayden was struck for bad behaviour or people were mercilessly torn apart for the shits and giggles.
He didn't further respond to Demitri though, just grip tighter his clothing and hide his face against his host, smiling weakly as Demitri responded to his creepy body statement. At first he sounded surprised, which could be expected, ad it made Iggy nervous all the same. He expected a push away or that's enough cuddle time action for it, but he received no such thing. Demitri simply accepted it which was something he wasn't used too. He couldn't help but look up from Demitri's stomach at that, watching him for a while, looking considerate.
"You know...I bet I'm stronger than Vaix now...I bet I could get back at him for all the torment he put me through..." He smiled at that, "And...if I did that, if Vaix wasn't in the way, I could see Shaye and Xayden too. I could see all of my family, if Vaix didn't get in the way." He liked that idea, beat his brother into submission the way he had for the last 700 years, he'd get the other half of his life back, and everything would be okay again. He'd do it...he decided.
Finally he decided he'd like it much better if his head wasn't on Demitri's lap but on his shoulder instead. So Iggy shifted, clumsy with the new weight on his new body and the slightly different mechanics of things, his wings spread for balance for a moment, the curled back in to readjust as he needed more balance. Finally after some shifts and stumbles and flops Iggy got himself so that he was hugging Demitri, his neck on his host's shoulder and his chin draped over. He let out a sigh and relaxed after that, his wings curling in again ad his eyes shutting as he just listened. He felt his own heart pounding against Demitri's chest, the wall of flesh between so thin it was almost as though it were Demitri's pounding heart too. He listened to the muscles rumble under skin, the blood circulated because of the muscles, everything was working together...except. There was something wrapped around Demitri's dead heart. It was curiosity that made Iggy lift a hand and push it against Demitri's chest, "You have something...foriegn there." He pushed his hand a little, and to his own awe his hand pushed through as though it were a ghost, it left no wound, would cause no pain, it just simply went in, grabbed the thing, and pulled out it's own pulsating core. Iggy's core.
Of course Iggy had no idea what he had in his hand, and he sat up at that, looking it over, completely void of whatever shock he may have put Demitri through. "Why's this in there?" He poked it, and it shuddered, and he shuddered. "I think it's alive..." could he eat it? Something told him he shouldn't eat it.
---
Vaix smiled as Shaye sat with him on the bed, wrapping an arm around her and watching as the movie started. It was a good movie, and he was sure Xayden would have liked it more if he hadn't fallen asleep through half of it. He watched Xayden sleep for a while before he looked at Shaye.
"Have you given up on me?" he asked softly, "With Raven, I mean? I'm not sure whether your not caring is good or bad..." He could only smile weakly and hope he didn't start water works or hurt her by bringing the topic up.
He loved Shaye too much to hurt her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 2:45 pm

Demitri sighed, letting Iggy prattle on about attacking Vaix or some such nonesense.
"There's no sense Ig. You'll only end up hurting Shaye and them, just let them be for now. Everything will work out eventually" He murmured tiredly, his eyes sliding half closed as he began to relax from his morning ordeal. He looked at Iggy again as he started to poke at his chest, it was a bit irritating. Frowning he tried to think of what would surround his heart, his dead, non-beating heart. It took a minute for the tired vampire to process what was really happening. In that time, Iggy had removed the thing.
"Its your core or something Ig. Its what attaches us" He said, looking at the thing curiously. He recalled seeing something similar in Keith when Raven removed his soul and put it back in the demon cat or something similiar.
"Leave it be, don't play with that" He warned, "Or we might end up in hell prematurally" He winced at the idea. He wasn't to worried about dying and going to hell, he already knew that was where he was headed, but he honestly had no desire to go just yet.

----

Shaye shook her head as Vaix spoke, keeping a close eye on Xayden as he slept on the floor.
"No Vaix, I'll never give up on you" Shaye reassured.
"I just can't let it effect me when you go to her, it effects Xayden when he seems me upset or depressed and thats not healthy for him" She murmured.
She couldn't put her son through anymore drama like that, and if it meant hiding her feelings and trying to move on while silently grieving, she could do that. Being a mother was the most important thing in her life and she had to live for her son.
She rubbed her stomach absentmindedly before smiling at her husband again to reassure him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:50 pm

Everything will work out eventually he said, and Iggy frowned at it. "Just like the last seven hundred years," he muttered sarcastically under his breath. Vai wasn't going to chang anytime soon, and Xayden was getting older by the day, bigger, growing up...
He was missing it. Whether Vaix liked it or not Xayden was his family too...and he was just as entitled to be apart of his life.
"My core..." Iggy muttered turning the thing aroun in his hand, or more-so...letting it roll around all floppy and limp. He felt a strange form of endearmnt towards it, perhapes because it was so precious. He knew what a core was, he'd just never seen one, let alone his own.
Facinating. But at Demitri's warning he sighed, and pushed the aura firmly against Demitri's chest, which he sensed moved itself around the heart instinctively as if it had a mind of it's own. "That was my soul, before it died." Iggy muttered softly, smiling a little. He was a demon now, and he liked it so far, even if everything was overwhelming, he knew he'd adjust soon. He looked at Demitri for a bit, then at the window, it was dark out.
He sighed, leaning in and pushing his forehead against Demitri's neck in submissive affection. "You're tired, please sleep for a bit. I'm gonna go outside and...figure myself out." With that said he shifted off of Demitri and smiled gently. "Please feel free to lay under the blankets, and use anything in my room you please...respectably of course." He then turned and walked out, wether Demitri wanted him too or not.
---
Vaix sighed at her answer, he didn't really like it, but it was her answer and the truth non-the-less. All he could do was nod and agree with her and watch Xayden sleep. Though his eyes drifted to her stomach as she rubbed it again. She'd been doing it a lot he noticed.
"Do you miss being pregnant?" he asked gently, looking up at her with a soft smile. He could fix that for her, he was sure, but it was about her wants too not just his own.
Not everybody wanted seven kids.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Demitri sighed, shaking his head lightly at Iggy's comments. He honestly wasn't sure what to tell Iggy in order to deal with this situation. Vaix being gone wouldn't guarentee that Iggy would get to see Shaye and Xayden, in fact it could make things even worse. Shaye was stubborn when something happened and if Iggy hurt Vaix, she might bundle up her family and just leave, avoid all of them.

Glancing up as Iggy spoke he chuckled lightly.
"I wouldn't wreck your room Ig" He said with a small grin, "Besides I can make my way to my own room in a bit. Unless you want me to stick around here?" He murmured softly. It wouldn't surprise him if Iggy wanted to keep him in his room right now. His demonic instincts would be telling to keep his host safe and Iggy considered his room to be the safest in the house. It would make sense if he wanted Demitri to remain in the safety of his room.

----

Shaye sighed, knowing Vaix wasn't really understanding what she was trying to say.
"I love you Vaix, I always will. I will never give up on you" She murmured, "I just have to keep my pain and anger about you being around Raven hidden. It effects Xayden dangerously to see me like that" She murmured softly.
She glanced down at her stomach, shrugging.
"I just feel weird" She murmured, "Sorta like I did when I was pergnant with Xayden" She sighed, "But I dunno" She said with a small sigh.
"Do you want to have more kids?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:34 pm

Iggy stopped his out-of-room advance only too look over his shoulder at Demitri's comment. "Do what you will Demitri, but if you're only going to leave just to sleep upstairs, I insist you stay here. Try not to let Roxa pester you too much, I'm sure she's snapping out of whatever trance I put her in as we speak. She'll probably be all over you." He could only smile and chuckle at that, "My loyal pain in the ass youngling." Roxa wasn't a newborn, you got out of that at your first hundred years, but she was still very young for her race.
So with that said, and a soft chuckle, he left the comfort of his basement.
First thing he saw was Keith sleeping on the couch, and he felt a deep unexpected hate. At first he'd thought it was directed at Keith himself, which was horrifying, but then he realised it was not Keith himself, but what was hidden inside Keith, watching him. Iggy curled his upper lip and growled instinctively, almost like a beast claiming territory, before he slowly walked around and away as if Keith were some deadly plague to avoid at all costs. When Iggy made it to the front door, he left swiftly, walking into whichever direction he'd felt the want to. That walk turned into a run, and that run turned into a sprint, and that draft of wind as he ran caught his wings and made them instinctively start to open and catch the wind....

...and the force of it dragged him back so sharply he did a backwards roll and hit a tree, stunning him, and putting a crater in the tree. He sort of just sat there a moment, not sure what to do with himself. Part of him was in awe that he wasn't hurt at all, and the other was just...happy. He'd ran, he'd ran and he hadn't stumbled or fallen or gotten tired. He'd for once in his life ran faster than any human could. He was strong now. Strong and resistant to everything. It was great!
He wouldn't even tap on his magical ability yet, he was just so happy with the physical aspect. He felt better than everything, everyone! There wasn't anyone on earth stronger than him! And he laughed, long and shrill.
What should he do first? Go back to England and re-claim his rightful thrown? Go beat up everyone that had ever been mean to him? Actually be useful for once in his life? Or maybe go punch his brother in the face for everything that had ever happened to him before.
Karma was a bitch, and up until now, it hadn't been his bitch, but now...now it could be. He could influence it as he pleased, starting with the person who needed it the most.

He stood from his seat in the busted up tree, and turned towards the way he'd come. He wasn't aware of what he was doing, only that he wanted to be at Shaye's house, and he wanted to be there now, and that for a second a black fog surrounded him and took him away. When he opened his eyes, he was standing at the front door, eyes glowing, wings half unfurled, feathers on end, and he knocked at the door.
---

Vaix smiled at Shaye as she spoke of her love to him. All he could do was believe her, he loved her more than anything, he wanted to hear these words from her, so why shouldn't he just believe them? Even if it had a possibility of being a lie, it was a lie he never wanted to hear. He'd live in denial forever if he had too.
But in this case, there was no lie, no denial, just love, and that made him happy.
Happier moreso when she looked at her stomach and mentioned feeling weird with a pregnant possibility. It was an exciting thought. He took the liberty to lift a hand and place it on her stomach, just rest it there and feel for movement or development. Of course he didn't feel anything, too early too, but it did make him wonder. You didn't really get wrong feelings about being pregnant.
"Shaye, in my old life, before as it is now, the mothers had an average of seven to eight children in a family. We don't need that many of course, but it's what I'm used to seeing. Children to carry on the name, little boys and girls." He smiled warmly, "I would like to have as many children as you would like, lord knows I have no issue with them and the process to create them." He grinned at that, kissed her tummy and then kissed her nose, "For you, my love, I would have a hundred children and love them all as much as I do you."
He allowed himself to put his forehead on hers and smile softly, running fingers through her hair. He'd kiss her again, a few times in fact, before he heard the knock at the door, and became aware of what was outside. The aura of it would make him drop everything and stand abruptly, like an alert watch dog he growled and stared for a long while before running down the stairs and staring at the door a while again, as if hesitant to open it. If Shaye tried, he'd hold her back and warn her of what lurked on the other side, even if she knew just as well as him.
Then he'd reach out, open the door, and receive something close to a rock rooted in his. The force would break his nose, would have killed him if he were human in fact, as the bone was lodged in brain, bloody and stunned he'd stumble back holding his face, curling into a ball and falling on his side from shock in pain.
Of course it hadn't been a rock, it had been Iggy's fist, and his brother grinned vastly with an overwhelming joy of achievement.
"HA!" he'd laugh, "HAHA! Look at you! All bloody and limp like you used to make me. Take that Vaix! Beat me into a pulp now if you think you can manage." He grinned, fully unaware of whatever trauma or hurt he'd caused on Shaye. Because when it came to emotions, demons were constipated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next