Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:22 pm

Keith whined, batting at Raven with a paw as she began to tounge bathe him, he didn't enjoy it, though he knew she was happy about him going after humans. His ears perked as she mentioned Iggy and he instantly focused his hearing on the basement. What the hell? His heart thumped unevenly in his chest for a moment, glancing hesitantly at Raven as he slipped out of the room and dashed down the stairs. Had he really driven Iggy to attempt suicide? Fear and worry clogged his senses as he ran down to teh basement, shoving the door open and wincing at the onslaught of smells. Demon blood mixed with vampire was first and formost as well as the salty scent of tears. Glancing at Roxa, he slipped deeper into the room, pulling himself on the bed next to Iggy. He was well aware that he had just given Raven an excuse to come into the basement, which was probably what she wanted all along. Mentally he kicked himself for falling for the crazy demon's plan though he curled protectively around Iggy's head, glancing at the door warily.

---

Shaye cursed out loud as Vaix took off after her. She was so not in the mood for this. Skidding into the living room she could see the kitchen, she was so close yet it seemed so far when she had a starving, canabalistic vampire chasing her done. Throwing open the fridge door she grabbed the nearest bottle of blood, throwing it at Vaix and cowering back against the counter, worried he'd ignore the food now dripping down his shirt in his pursuit of her.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 2:06 pm

Raven smiled pleasantly as Keith took off, sitting a moment to make sure he wasn't coming back up before she pulled a face.
"Oh no, I've let Keith, my beloved host, wander head on in to the likes of a powerful unstable demon? He could get hurt. I'd better follow for his sake, though oh how it does trouble me." She grinned vilely and followed after at a brisk, 'worried' pace. Roxa was in her room, so it was no trouble getting by and to Iggy unnoticed. She descended the stairs and blinked at the sight of Keith.
Looks like he'd pegged on to her purpose. She let out a sigh and muttered, "Thank goodness he's out cold still. I thought he might hurt you Keith love."
She strolled up to Iggy calmly, letting a hand trace on the bed as she did, though it stopped as her hand came to the fleshy lump of a would-be wing that hung over the side of the bed.
"Ew," she mumbled, looking him over more thoroughly. Those horns looked kind of forced and nasty too, no wonder no one was here. He looked disgusting.
She yanked the blanket off him too see if anything else had happened that might be covered up. When she saw nothing, she let the blanket drop, not bothering to tuck him back in all happy family and lovingly. She hummed softly, approaching Iggy's face paying Keith no mind as she looked over the horns, then his hair, which had been streaked black and blond from the powerful dye in his blood. She moved unto the mouth, prying it open and seeing his fangs pushed out, long and vicious, as well as a second set coming in, already pushed out the former tooth, which she fished from his mouth and put on the side table.
"He looks revolting, doesn't he Keith?" she muttered, letting the demon shut his mouth again. Lastly in her little checkup, she opened one of Iggy's eyes. As expected from his aura, the letter was glowing red as it advanced levels through his development. She frowned at the speed and hissed lightly. Closing his eyes and looking at Keith she muttered, "Little guys gonna show out to be quite the bully Keith. You better look after me." She flicked him lightly, teasingly, then let her eyes drift back to Iggy.
"Hmm," she muttered softly, "Do you now how powerful I'd become if I ate him, right now? Oh Keith I'd be high enough to be an elite demon of Satan himself." She purred at the thought before pausing, Keith would never allow that. So she came up with an alternative. "Or...I could carry his child, and sore that way. Not as much as eating him of course, but, I feel this is more to your liking than my eating him, right?" She grinned, pulling off her shirt and pants.
"No time like the present, right Keith?"
---
It was the thrill of the chase, of his hunger, and fangs crying for blood. His sanity had left him with his thirst, and Vaix was no longer 'there' to help the situation. He wanted what he wanted, and he wanted blood.
She ran herself into a dead end, and he smelt the fear coming off her, his drug to fuel his insanity. He skidded in the doorway, almost falling over from the speed, and stopped in the door frame long enough to see her and the situation before rushing forward.
She was there for him, he'd eat her up, he'd drain her down, he'd...
SMACK
The bottle hit him in the chest, and lost it's top from the impact, sending red contents on him and the floor. Black eyes slowly lowered to the mess, as though he were confused as too if the blood were his own or not. His hand lifted to trail fingers down his bare chest, observing the blood in a put out sort of way before licking it away from his digits. His eyes lowered to the half empty, cap-less bottle on the floor. He crouched down and drank the remaining contents in one swill, then the eyes sought out Shaye again.
This time however, they were conflicted. He stood, arched like the beast he was, and wandered her way slowly, stopping inches from her face. A hand came out, and grabbed the side of her face sharply, angling her head and exposing her neck.
The fangs lowered, his breath heavy, and he kissed her there. Opening the fridge with his free hand and grabbing another bottle, stocking it in his mouth with a sigh.
"I'm sorry," he muttered softly. "I'm a foolish vampire, you know that." He smiled weakly, big black eyes watching her as his grip softened, the blood he drank cooling him and his hunger down.
"Did I scare you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:45 pm

Keith went from shocked to angry at Raven's obscene behaviour. As she began to undress herself and then decided to attemp to 'get with' Iggy. He snapped. That was, after all, his body she was attempting to get pregnant with. Growling in annoyance he launched himself at Raven, knocking her to the ground and looking at her with narrowed eyes and barred fangs. He wouldn't hesitate to drag her back upstairs and throw her in the pool if he had to. He was not about to let Iggy get raped nor all this idiot demon to knock up his body. He flicked his tail, still seated on Raven's stomach, glaring at her. He knew she'd back off, she needed him to protect her from the threat that Iggy would soon pose to her wellbeing. He, for a change, had the power in this situation. He smirked at the thought, before glancing back down at Raven and growling once again in warning. He knew Demitri'd be pissed if he allowed this to happen, not that he ever would. Raven was definately messed up, no normal being would ever contemplate what she did on a daily basis.

Shaye breathed a small sigh of relief as Vaix was distracted by the blood and finally returned to his normal self.
"A bit" She admitted, her eyes downcast.
"Normally I don't mind feeding you at all, but lately I haven't had time for myself to feed, I don't have any blood to spare"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 3:21 pm

Raven jumped and laughed as Keith pounced and pinned her down. Looking up at hid dripping salivating teeth she purred, half naked, managing to only get her pants off before Keith launched at her.
"Did I make you jealous?" she purred, blowing him a sweet kiss, before narrowing her own eyes. "Fine Keith, but know that your actions force me into banishment from you life." She reached out and stroked his cheek, "and I know how much you wanted me in it." Her eyes gestured to Iggy, as though blaming him for the demise of Iggy's soul and current state of being...and well, it was sort of his fault. Though Raven knew Iggy's soul had been wearing away anyways, turning him to a ghost. This was much more lively of a change, but it lead down a road she couldn't play on. So she'd leave Keith alone.
"Enjoy your many boyfriends when I'm gone," she teased, kissing his forehead ad pushing him off sharply.
"FINE! If you won't let me have him, at least let me have some fun before I go." She grinned doing a piece sign with her fingers, making them grow long and sharp, bladed, until they were a pair of scissors.
"I wanna give him a haircut." It was apparent that she'd be a total dick until Iggy woke up, it was her way of invoking revenge on the little demon.
---
"I know," Vaix muttered softly, "I can smell that about you. You're empty too. Get some clothes on and we'll go fill up okay?" he kissed her cheek and sighed. Being a vampire, sometimes he did scare himself as well as others. The thirst for blood was a dominant factor of relationships, no matter how precious they may be.
Though he did hurry Shaye to feed, he knew it should really be himself, as he was the one with a taste for demonic blood. Xayden could be a victim, and he couldn't let that happen. He thanked the heavens his son hadn't been in the house at this time.
patting Shaye on the shoulder he left her and wandered back to the room to slip some clothes on, as he was sure she'd do as well. You couldn't hunt in just a bathrobe.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:20 pm

Keith would have groaned if he had been capable. He was jazzed at the idea of getting his body back, it woud be interesting that was for sure. He knew from speaking to Vaix however that Raven would probably hang out in his head making his life increasingly mmore difficult. He sighed, watching her with bemused eyes. He had stopped her getting pregnant, he knew he couldn't push it with this. He knew Iggy would forgive him, eventually. It was either a bad haircut or a pregnant Raven and personally he'd take the haircut. Letting out an annoyed huff of air the cat slipped away going to sit in the corner so he could keep an eye on things in case Raven got a little carried away.

----

Shaye nodded, smiling at her husband as she walked down the hall back to their own room. She sighed, relieved that it had just been her and Vaix in the house that morning, her blood was tempting but Xayden's would have pushed her husband over the edge. She did need to hunt, she'd been putting it off for far to long, Vaix was right. She pushed into their bedroom immediately heading to the closet and pulling out a pair of her favorite designed jeans and a simple white tank top. Dressing quickly she laced her runners and slipped her black sweater on, it was a bit chilly this morning and it wouldn't do to draw attention from the mortals.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Keith had stopped her from bearing Iggy's first child, but as he sat back (an unexpected turnout as she'd thought he'd snarl at her for this too) watching her carefully, yet passively, her grin grew long and vile. She blew him a kiss, and lifting a leg pushed it down on Iggy's chest, the 'human' hand grabbing a wade of hair while the scissorhands chopped away at it in a child-like fashion. She'd hardly become 1/8th of the way done with Iggy's haircut and he already looked a pitiful sight. Bald in patches, short and long sprouts at random, all with different cut angles. With Keith sitting idle she managed to finish the abomination of a trim, moving on to decoration. Using her magic she turned the things around her into fancy lace ribbons and childish flower hair-ties, so that now random ponytails jutted from Iggy's head.
To tie it all up she put gasha-girl style makeup on him. Stepping down, she grabbed him by the hair and lifted him so Keith could see.
"Look!" she was laughing to the point of almost tears, "Isn't he beautiful? Hey, Keith, maybe I could get him pregnant instead. That'd so much funnier when he woke up!" She laughed, reverting into Keith's body and stroking Iggy mock-lovingly, pouting her lip. "C'mon Keith you know how he loves you. He'd get over it I'm sure..." Probably not, but if she used Keith's body to have a child it would be KeithxIggy Genes instead of RavenxIggy. Still...it was funny right?
---
Vaix was already fairly decent when Shaye arrived to dress herself as well. Finishing himself up he waited for her, stretching out a gentlemanly hand for her own, to lead her out into town. It was obvious he was still struck with thirst, as he wouldn't have been this...oldschooled...otherwise. His eyes were still that deep deep black, and if she'd taken his hand he'd raise it to his mouth to kiss it delicately, pausing as though to breath her in before continuing on the way. As much as he was becoming a monster, his sanity still held, and that was what kept him from her now. He'd never tell her how his throat throbbed at this moment, just being in the room with her. How his every fiber wanted to devour her body and soul like some tragic Shakespearean play.
Breathing heavily he'd either lead, or follow her (depending on if she'd taken his hand) outside and into the streets. Once there he would pause a great deal, watching her with that hunger, before stealing a kiss from her cheek, and muttering:
"Goodbye, meet me back at the hearth when the clock splits it's halves."
Then, he'd leave without a word. Hoping she'd understand his 1300's talk, not that he even noticed it at this point. He dared not hunt with her, as she was more preferable to him than humans, he'd turn fang on her most certainly in his bloodlust. Now, he wanted nothing more than to slaughter the town.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Keith watched Raven with a pained expression, this was a bit weird, how could anyone enjoy this. However when she reverted to his body and began contemplating knocking Iggy up, he let out another fearsom growl, barred his fangs at himself, which was just plain weird and stalked out of the room. He knew she wouldn't do it, or he'd willingly kill them both and spend the rest of eternity in Hell just to get back at her. Slipping upstairs he hopped onto the couch, immediately falling asleep since he had nothing better to do at that time.

A very hungover Alexi awoke from the couch that Keith had just jumped on. Groaning and rubbing his aching head he slowly sat up, wincing as he did so. He needed a shower and then to desperately pass out again. Walking as slowy and quietly as he could manage he began to make his way upstairs, cursing the asshole who invinted alcohol.

----

Shaye had taken Vaix's hand, shocked by his actions. She followed him outside in a dazed state as he spoke, not understanding a blood word he said.
"Weirdo" She muttered under her breath, heading slowly towards the mall. She tended to hunt people, men especially, around her own mortal age, feeling more at ease with them and in a familiar setting.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Raven saw that look in Keith's eyes as a result of her pregnancy happenings. She knew the consequences, and she didn't like them. Despite how much she'd like to drag Keith to hell and have a puppet to protect and play with while he rotted away, she liked vacationy earth much better than her home world. So she'd take the measures to stay there, even if it meant missing out on some hard core fun.
She watched him leave and contemplated doing it anyways, but again that will to be on earth drove her out of it, and she settled for dressing Iggy up in a dress instead, humming a merry tune until she finished, wandering to the top of the stairs, seeing Keith sleeping (figures). She grinned, having one more luxury up her sleeve. "Roxa!" she bellowed, "Roxa, Iggy woke up!"
She watched the vampire rush down, grab her by the shirt and snarl, "If you messed him up in his seconds back to consciousness...."
"I didn't say anything," Raven promised, sly and grinning, but that was all she said as Roxa ran downstairs. She laughed, grabbing Alexi sharply and hiding behind him holding him tight so he couldn't get away.
She heard that thundering scream of horror and anger come from Roxa, as well as the raging steps up the stairs.
"RAVEN!" Roxa roared, "How could you! While he was defenseless like that? You bitch!" she cried. "Demitri! Demitri Raven violated your...host!" she had to force herself to choke that bit out, still hurt. Her gaze turned to Keith, whom would have been a super cat to have slept through all this.
"Why didn't you stop her?!" she snarled at the cat whether he was awake or not. "Iggy loves you!" Was this whole house gone down the drain?
She spotted Raven hiding behind Alexi, and hissed. "Get out Raven. I don't care how but I'm done with you. I want you out of this house, sun or no sun. I don't want to watch you torment my family anymore!" She looked on the brink of tears, still from the Iggy experience, and now Raven's BS. She could hardly bare to think of the trauma Iggy would go through, because of this when he awoke.
---
It was a massacre on his end. He'd found a club, locked the doors the windows, the whole works, and slaughtered the bunch like cattle. He was coated in blood, drunken from his feast. the wasted bodies, the wasted blood painting the walls a new shade as the party music thumped along to the deep bass. He was content, and looking as his watch in a dazed matter, he realised it was almost past his mentioned time of 12:45pm. Standing, he wobbled his way through back alleys and shady streets until he could unlock the backdoor to his house and stumble in, taking his blood mess with him.
Crimson eyes glanced around for his wife, still drunk, he opened his mouth, but only unswallowed pools of blood leaked away.
He sat down for a breather.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 pm

Alexi whined, trying to pull free of Raven and holding his aching head. Damn it, he should have just slept outside, at least it woud have been bloody quieter. He glowered in Roxa's direction, shaking his head in disgust at her loud voice and not really hearing anything she was saying at the moment.

Keith's eyes flickered open and he too glared at Roxa though the glare alterenated between the two females. He stretched not bothering to attempt communcation except when Roxa threatened to throw Raven out. He had no desire to leave the home he had purchased, nor did her desire to DIE because Roxa was mad at the silly demon. He let out a low growl as a very sore, painfilled Demitri stumbled down the stairs.

"Shut up" The vampire protested weakly, "What the hell is wrong with you all?" The russian hissed, his accent extremely thick due to his hazy state. He glanced around, trying to ascertain what the hell was going on though he really had no idea.

----

Shaye had fed, rather quickly, and was already back at home, curled on the couch half-asleep watching TV. She was a bit worried about Vaix since she knew in his current state he had probably gone a little insane, so she deliberately tried to distract herself with whatever lame chick flick was currently showing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 8:40 pm

Roxa bared her teeth back at Keith as he gave her a hostile response. He didn't care, that much was apparent. Raven was his everything now, it seemed, and he just followed her messed up parade without question.

"No," Raven purred, "It's my last day of being here, I'm gonna make the best of it for memories." She laughed, kissing Alexi's cheek with a loving purr, "I missed you Alexian, my dear. Where have you been? You reek stench of liquor and girls...haven't been cheating on me have you?" She giggled and nipped lightly at his neck, tightening her vice-like grip to a hug/'loving' squeeze. She purred softly, completely ignoring Keith's irritation as Roxa fumed. She watched as Demitri came stumbling down the stairs, looking like the crap she'd expect from an Iggy host right now. She giggled, hiding again in Alexi's back.

Roxa was thrilled to see Demitri, and bi-passing his state, nearly threw herself at him. "Demitri!" she gasped, "Raven's violated Iggy! Right under our noses, the little witch." She growled in Raven's direction and sighed, looking back at Demitri. "Iggy's a mess, I'm a mess. Your boyfriend let Raven do it to him I swear he did." She glared at Keith again and stormed down the stairs to attempt to 'fix', Raven's happenings.

Raven just giggled and shrugged at Demitri, "He's competition, get used to it. Demons hate each other more than we hate everything else in the universe." She gave Alexi another love squeeze and bit at him a little harder, as though demanding his affections.
"Alexi love, hold me," she cooed, a raspy cat tongue emerging to lick his cheek. "Or do you prefer the mens like your brother?" She shifted herself into Keith's body and purred warmly, her voice still feminine even with the masculine body. "I love you," she lied, as Demon's simply couldn't love. they could like things, but not intimately love them like a soulmate.
Something Iggy had to look forward to in his oncoming life.
---
Sitting in the now bloodied chair, Vaix did notice the chick-flick TV background banter. So Shaye was home then...
He stood, then paused, being quite sane now he noticed the blood he tracked around. So, instead of meeting Shaye, he walked past her,not in a sneaky way, but he certainly wasn't taking his time either. Humming softly to himself, an old song from his childhood, he wandered into the shower and cleansed himself.
The tube was stained red-brown by the end of it, even though the blood had all washed away. He pulled on some undies and pants and went down to properly greet his wife, still soaking wet.
He did feel much, much better now.
"Shaye," he'd speak when he saw her, smiling softly. "There you are. Feel better after a drink?" She certainly smelled much better to him, not in an 'mmhh blood' way, just in a pleasant, healthy manner. It was reassuring for him to say the least, as he did love his wife dearly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Demitri gripped his head for a moment, the constant yelling was not helping his pounding headache. He barely heard Roxa, the pounding in his ears drowning her out as he sat down tiredly next to Keith.
"Is it bad that all I want is for you all to shut up?" He asked the large cat weakly. Keith eyed Demitri sadly for a moment before curling up on his lap and promptly falling asleep. He wasn't hurt by Roxa's accusastions, after all a femanized Iggy was preferable to a knocked up Raven. He knew Roxa would be pissed for awhile but he honestly didn't care.

Demitri carded his fingers through Keith's fur, letting his mind wander as he slowly drifted back to sleep, completely oblivious of all the drama going on between Alexi and Raven behind him.

"You're disgusting" Alexi growled at the demon, "And no, I don't prefer men, women are fine" He snapped, trying to shove the demanding demon off. Damn he was hungover and Raven was not helping the situation in the least.
"I'm going to go lie down before I barf all over you" He growled, finally jerking free and stumbling towards the nearest washroom, the door swinging shut behind him but not locking as the sounds of a sick vampire reached their ears.

----

Shaye watched Vaix walk past, rolling her eyes at his appearance though she honestly didn't care, whatever made him feel better. She sighed, curling back up into the couch just as he reappeared, no longer looking like a victim of a bad horror movie.
"Hmm? Oh I feel much better" Shaye said with a small smile, shifting so he had room on the couch if he wanted to sit or something.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Raven purred at Alexi's insults, naturally she enjoyed his rotten hangover mood. When he told her he preferred women, she quickly reverted to his liking...or, her assumptions of what he liked. She held him extra tight as he threatened to barf on her. "Baby you can throw any liquid you want on me," she teased him with a floozy of a grin. When he got away she watched him until all she could see was a door accompanied by the sounds of him barfing. Poor dear...but now she was alone again, and she wanted something to cuddle.
She looked to Keith instinctively, but in seeing him curled up with Demitri, felt a wave of slight betrayal and jealousy. Just who's host was he anyhow?...siding with that boy whom seemed to have turned into his boyfriend... BAH, she was supposed to hold the dominant relationship here! This was BS, she hated it, and she gave Demitri a narrow eyed look to follow with it.
She supposed she could always summon Vaix? That puppet of a soul was still connected at her fingertips... She purred at the idea, but was frightened that Shaye might come after her if she did such a thing as call for him for no apparent reason... Then again, Shaye did love Keith far to much to kill him. Maybe she could?
She shuffled the idea around as though tasting every flavour of it before making her decision. She would, this was her last day on earth and she would damn well destroy everything in a ragging temper tantrum before being sealed away for years on end because of Iggy. That rat, she'd slaughter him if not for her contract, so vulnerable...and yet, untouchable.
Maybe she'd toss Vaix down there and let Iggy be ripped apart? No, that still violated the agreement. But she still could, and would call for her treasured gem.
Without making a word she leaned back in the couch and sighed softly, mentally she cooed for her soul.
Vaiiiixxx, Vaiiiixxxxx? Come to me darling boy. Vaix? She continue in this manner until she felt him grow stiff with fright, and knowing the chains built into the relationship, he would come to her.
---
"Much better?" Vaix purred softly to Shaye as she resonded, "That's good, I'm glad." He sat with her as she offered him a seat and kissed her cheek lightly, pulling her close with a wrap of his arm. "Love you," he muttered softly. He himself did feel much better. More alive so to speak and less of a blood-sucking beasty. Here he could just have a family, loving and secure, their demons locked away deep in the closet...at least, that was what he'd hoped.
It really didn't take long for him to hear Raven calling, and noticeable he shuddered.
Vaiiiixxx, Vaiiiixxxxx? Come to me darling boy. Vaix? Where are you? Come here.
He almost whimpered, forcing himself to keep it together as he sat with Shaye, thinking...hoping it would pass...
But it didn't.
And he sat with his eyes wide and distant as she called for him, his body screaming every second he failed to oblige and follow, as though his soul were being ripped open in his rebellion. He forced his eyes to look at shaye, wide and haunted as they were by the voice demanding him to come.
His arm slid away from her and slowly he stood, looking at the door.
"Sh-Shaye," he whimpered, "Please understand, but I...I have to go...for a little bit...I'll be back! I just...I have to...to... go."

He looked frightened, and without even looking at her he wandered slowly for the door, feeling as though every second longer it took than necessary to meet with his controller, the more ripped apart he felt.
He prayed Shaye would forgive him for this.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:09 pm

Keith watched Raven with a small frown, he knew the brat was up to something but he had no bloody idea what. He sighed, closing his eyes though he kept an ear pinned on Raven, also listening to Alexi who appeared to have passed out in the washroom. Someone would have to clean him up later, preferably not himself, though technically he couldn't.

Demitri stroked his fingers through Keith's fur absentmindedly, wincing as he heard Alexi's head thunk against the ground.
"Never could hold his liquor" He commented, shifting a bit in order to get comfortable. He had no desire to move, his head was still pounding and he was positive if he got up he'd pull an Alexi and go vomit all over a bathroom. He glanced at Raven, wondering what she was up to. She had gone awfully still and had a twisted grin on her face, it was a bit disconcerning actually.

----

"Love you too" Shaye said, curling into the couch and looking at Vaix. She was aware when he stiffened, when his eyes widened in horror and watched, heartbroken as he rose, stammering apologies and then fled the house. Raven. She knew the bitch had something to do with this. Her hands balled into fists though she didn't move. She wouldn't go after him, not anymore. Tears gathered in her eyes as she stood up slowly, going upstairs and flopping uselessly on the bed, she needed to go pick up Xayden, that had to get done, today. She sat up slowly, feeling the familiar ache of betrayal and hurt setting in her chest as she grabbed her car keys and slowly made her way outside. Her hands were shaking in anger and hurt as she tried to start the car, barely paying attention to what she was doing. She was horrified that this had happened, again. Her mind was so unfocused she didn't see where she was going, her eyes blinded by tears as she drove towards Aren's house. She didn't see the pole in front of her, or register her car wrapping around it, all that she noticed was the blessed darkness and the silver blood as it ran down her face.

OOC: Remember Shaye doesn't really have the vampire strength or invincibility due to still being part shifter-angel thingy. She won't die but she can be hurt.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:32 pm

Raven heard Alexi hit the floor and lifted her head as she did. She'd called for Vaix, and she didn't need to drone him on for him to come. The fact she wanted him still to come would be enough at this point. The calling was just for his initial attention. So she left the couch, wandering calmly from the two boys that sat cuddling on the couch, to a more familiar scene. She saw Alexi sprawled in his own puke (what didn't make it in the toilet) as well as mess everywhere. She purred, not caring if she got dirty, as demons weren't repulsed by such things. Scoping him up she placed him in the tub, undressing him and drawing the curtain, turning the shower on while she tried to make the toilet flush. She was a good girl, she looked after her boys. Alexi could worship her for this when she was gone inside Keith.
---
It was hard. He felt Shaye's pain, and he felt the strain in himself to follow Raven's call for his own survival. When Shaye didn't follow, or say a word when he left, he wasn't sure whether to be relieved, or frightened. He knew she'd ant him back afterwards but...things were never the same once he'd been to see Raven. She'd always give him that look, as if she were the only one that suffered by his actions, or that he was an evil thing willingly ripping apart the family. She didn't understand, and he knew she never would. She lived by the thinking that someone always has a choice...and in a sense, they do, but in his case, there was no happy choice, no good, purposeful one. There was just dying in Shaye's lap, or dying in her heart, and somehow he'd managed both.
He'd gotten to Keith's doorstep, a now haunting place for him, his eyes re-blackened with paranoia over Raven, what she wanted from him, why, when he felt Shaye get into her accident.
naturally his head whirled around in horror, his connection to her pulling for a response, and when he got a very faint one, he knew she was hurt.
So he tried to go to her.
He got a few good long paces from Keith's before the tug in his soul made him cry sharply and fall, tears in his eyes he'd try to continue towards Shaye until blood streamed from his mouth. Damn her, he was sure she'd done it to teach him a lesson. He shut his eyes as he body started to give out, and he cried in frustration, he didn't want to see Raven, but killing himself wouldn't help Shaye either. So whimpering and bloody, he forced himself up and stumbled back towards Keith's. Without knocking he pushed open the door, looking half dead he'd wander like zombie to Raven, whom was still cleaning up the washroom.
"R-Raven!" he'd cough, spitting blood, he'd curse in her name foul things, both modern and ancient. He was so angry with her, so frightened and hurt and all those gross things at the same time. Pushing the bathroom door open he'd see her look up and smile at him.
"Oh look your all messy too!" She'd joke, running to his side and trying to undress him to pop him in the shower with Alexi while Vaix half heartedly batted her hand away like a stubborn child.
"What do you want from me." he'd growl, and when Raven gave him that clueless look, he felt the need to shoot himself. For fun, shits and giggles was what he gathered from her expression. God he could strangle her if he had the strength, but he didn't, and all he could do was let her hold and rock him and purr about how happy she was to see him again.
He hated her.
And he hated Keith for wanting her.
---
The crash was nearby enough for the entire Aren household to make note of it. Aren was the first out, followed by Carlos, only Drake and Xayden stayed behind for obvious reasons. When Aren saw it was Shaye's car, he'd have had a heart attack if he could, thanking the lord he'd kept Xayden inside while he fished Shaye out. A crowd was gathering, and he knew an ambulance would come shortly for her.
"Shaye?! Shaye!? Look at me. What's happened to you?" Hitting poles obviously wasn't normal for an immortal. He wiped blood from her forehead. "You'll be okay, shh. Where's your husband? Shaye please look at me." She seemed spaced out to the point where he couldn't tell if she was awake or unconscious.
"Carlos deal with the people, I'm taking her inside." With that said he slung one of Shaye's arms over his shoulder and dragged/walked her into the house. "Draq, mature content!" he'd growl as a message to keep Xayden out of the situation. The poor child would be so traumatised if he saw his mother like this. He laid her down on the couch, fetching Draq so that he might heal Shaye while Aren handled Xayden.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Demitri glanced up in surprise as Vaix dragged himself into the house looking like hell. He opened his mouth to speak when Keith suddenly sat up, staring wide eyed at Vaix as if he didn't fully believe he was there.

Alexi let out a yelp as the water forced him awake. Batting at the shower head which was far out of his reach while attempting to wake up.
"What the hell?" He moaned, his head pounding as he slumped further in the tub, not having the energy to actually pull himself out. He shifted, gasping in annoyance and surprise as Vaix was nearly shoved on top of him. Damnit all. He groaned, standing up wearily and snagging the nearest towel, ignoring the vomit covered floor he squeaked past the two others in the room, intent on running for his bedroom and passing out in the safety of his bed. He knew, in some twisted way, Raven was trying to help him, but he didn't want to deal with the Vaix and Raven drama when he was his hungover and slightly drunk. He clamped a hand over his mouth, one still clutching the towel about his waist as he stumbled desperately for the stairs. He was never drinking again. Well at least not until next weekend.

----

Shaye was slightly aware of what was going on with Aren, how had she crashed? She'd never been in an accident before. Her injuries, though mutliple, weren't to bad, just a few nasty scratches. Shaking her head she winced as she was suddenly lying down, Aren still babbling to her. She sighed, forcing herself into a sitting position and giving her head a shake in order to orient herself. She wasn't sure how she felt right now, numb would be the defining word. Vaix, she knew he couldn't resist Raven, she had long since accepted that, she wasn't mad at him, hurt yes, hurt knowing she'd never really come first as long as the demon was around. She knew that, and she accept that, but the pain was still there. She had grown up in a sense, being angry at Vaix for things beyond his control was pointless, she was angry at Raven for basically destroying her family just as they returned to normal. Angry at Keith for being the desperate, lonely bastard he was, and irrationally angry at herself for blaming Vaix and in a sense, in her mind, not being good enough for him. She glanced up at her brother, offering him a crooked, yet earth shattering smile. She felt at peace for the moment, and sent a feeling of love and acceptance to her husband, not wanting him to beat himself up at the moment. She had just gotten Vaix back, and she was not willing to lose him again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Raven whined as she watched Alexi come to, grab a towel and leave without so much as a thank you. She would have pursued him if Vaix hadn't been too entertaining to leave alone, sitting now naked in the shower, knees against his chest, legs covering his dignity as he glared molten fire into Raven's skull the moment she looked his way. She loved it, this infamy she had with him, how angry he was, yet incapable of doing anything about it. She purred as she came over and washed him, ignoring him as he pushed her away and nipped at her aggressively whenever he got the chance, though everything he did was passive, as a sold soul should be in the presence of it's owner.
"How's Shaye doing?" Raven purred, more than happy to pour gallons of salt on Vaix's open wounds.
She received such a vile, bitter, hating look of pure loathing that she fell silent and went back to washing Vaix's hair quietly. When she'd finished she wrapped Vaix in a towel and pulled him out of the shower, purring again and snuggling up to him on the bathroom floor.
"I miss you sometimes you know, you have to pay me some attention too one of these days. That Shaye girl takes all your time away from me, but..." she let her hand sweep over and around Vaix's chin and angle his head towards her mouth, which whispered in his ear, "I think our bond is much more intimate."
Vaix hissed at that, making a sharp jolt motion, once to pull his head out of Raven's hand, which succeeded, and a second to try and get up and get away, which failed by the iron grip she had on him.
"NO!" Raven whined, "No sttaayyy Vaix please. I only have today, just today. Then Iggy wakes up and I get banished inside Keith. This is the only time I get to see you!" She looked generally very sad, which she probably was, not wanting to leave so soon after coming back to earth.
Vaix sighed, "I can't stay Raven," a low rumble of a voice, "As soon as I left, because of YOUR useless summoning, Shaye hurt herself. I want to go see her...if you can possibly understand that." He shifted himself, trying to get away and put his clothes back on. "Why would you be banished anyhow?"
So Raven explained the whole deal to him.
And he was silent in rage towards the whole thing. Iggy. That figured. He should have just killed that kid years ago...but no. Now he was gonna be some overlord demon monarch that was seemingly so powerful Raven felt the need to hide from him, and she was no simple lesser demon to begin with. He sought out Shaye again, and felt that she would be okay, which made him relax a little, but still he wanted to rush to her side. "Please let me go back to Shaye, Raven," he whimpered, wriggling against her. He knew he was upsetting Raven, 'hurting her feelings' for a lack of a better phrase. He didn't have time for this today, he had important things to do, and Raven was ruining it like usual.
He felt his chest sting at that thought, and knew she'd heard, punishing him for it.
"And you think I'm the demon." She growled to him, nipping at his neck, "You know you won't see me again for a very long time right? That if you die, you'll be going down there alone, and that when you live, I'll be stuck in Keith until Iggy's out of the picture. I know you Vaix. I know Shaye's hurt you into hating me, and that you hate yourself for being incapable of letting me go, but you need to force Shaye into accepting you, and the people you love...even if you little princess doesn't approve of them, yes?" She stroked him gently, unwilling to let him go a moment.
"Please don't leave. I miss you," she whined.
Vaix had gone absolutely still and silent at this point, his eyes distant as he listened to Raven. he couldn't tell if she was bullshitting him or telling him the truth anymore, but her words still hurt. He felt that lonely mourning he'd felt when he'd first been forced apart from Raven, and as much as he hated himself for it, he felt happy and secure in her arms, wrapped in a towel and nothing else. She'd been like this when he was a child too, the mother that loved him for than the real one ever had.
"Alright," he muttered softly. "Just...for today." If she was right, it'd be the last day anyways, and it was better to just say yes than to say no and regret it.
---
Aren gasped as Shaye sat up and shook her head, he kept his hands on her shoulders to keep her steady until he was sure she could sit up on her own. Draq was here now, having instructed Xayden in some manner that made him agree to stay in his room until it was okayed that he come out. After scanning over shaye's condition he calmly began healing her physical wounds with a brush of his hand. Aren babbling questions to Shaye until Draq lifted a hand to him for silence. "She's to scrambled to hear you Aren. She has...other things on her mind." He could hear it, all her thoughts. It was hard not too, so loud and emotional, like a siren in his telepathic mind. Raven again. He swept his hand over her crown as though fixing another wound, though really he simply numbed her emotional pain until she could right herself again.
"Must have been some dozy of a crash," he grumbled.
Aren nodded, "She wrapped her car around a pole. We had to dig her out of the car, it's completely trashed. I can't believe it didn't catch fire and explode."
"That bad huh?" Draq mumbled, thinking it almost as bad as what was going on on the inside of Shaye. He saw Shaye smile at Aren, and Aren smiled back at her weakly.
"I'll sit with her until she's okay. Thanks Draq," he muttered as a dismissal, which Draq hesitantly took with only a single sad backwards glance as he went.

Aren sighed, looking at Shaye and moving a bloody loch of hair from her face. "Shaye?" he muttered softly. "Please tell me what's wrong. Vampires don't wrap cars around poles unless somethings up... are you sick? If it family matters? Anything, Shaye give me something here. I'm turning gray with worry about you." He chuckled weakly, trying to make light of teh nerve racking situation. he'd just gotten his sister back, he didn't want to lose her now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 12:02 am

Demitri was staring wide-eyed at the news, unable to fully process what was going on. There was a picture of Shaye's car, wrapped around a bloody telephone pole with silver blood splattered everywhere in the background. A news reporter was speculating on the accident since according to police, no one had been found inside the vehicle.
"What the hell?" He gasped, turning to look over his shoulder towards the washroom where Vaix and Raven where. Why the hell was Vaix here when his wife had just been in a serious frigging car accident? Keith stretched, waking slowly as Demitri shifted about, his eyes landed on the screen and he let out a startled yelp.
Both cat and man continued to stare at the screen, transfixed. Neither really knew what to do, Shaye was, well, not at the scene. Demitri gripped Keith tightly, preparing for the inevitable when he tried to run off and find her, when they had no idea where she was. She could be in some lab facility somewhere for all they knew. Keith was shaking, anger and fear were evident in his eyes as he strugged to free himself from the worn out vampire.
"Keith no" Demitri hissed, wincing as claws and fangs sank into his arms, shredding his skin as the cat strugged. He held on gamely, mentally cursing every known god as he bit his lip, grimly clinging to Keith.
"A little help?" He bit out, knowing anyone in awake in the house would hear him. Alexi was useless, passed out upstairs, probably in a pile of vomit, but Vaix, Roxa and maybe even Raven could possibly be useful in the current situation.
"Please? Unless you guys want a deranged Keith running around the city terrorizing mortals and generally exposing us all" He added when no one came running into the room.

----

Shaye blinked, still trying to process what was going on. Drake had helped a bit, his numbing thingy, but the emotions she could feel rolling of Vaix were extremely conflicting. One minute terror and anger, the next acceptance and love. It hurt, knowing that she had insipred the painful emotions and Raven the soothing. Don't ask how she knew that, but she did. She winced, turning and looking at her brother for a moment, though she couldn't even form a coherent answer.
"Raven" She finally bit out, shrugging her shoulders.
"I guess she called him" She added, leaning forward slightly, her fingers raking through her hair. She was hurt, but more for Xayden's sake then her own. Vaix knew they were going to pick up their son. Their Son! How could the demon come before that, she knew on some level Raven trumped her, she could accept that, however much it hurt. What she couldn't accept was Raven coming before Xayden, Vaix choosing that useless bitch of their child. She felt tears rushing into her eyes and forced them back. Though she didn't speak again, part of her yearned to gather up Xayden and just take off, take him away from all the drama and pain that this life brought them. But she couldn't abandon Vaix, she just couldn't. She loved him so much it hurt, she would do anything for the man, though right now her mothering instinct was kicking in pretty hard. She couldn't let Raven come between Vaix and Xayden, that was just to far.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 26, 2011 7:13 pm

No regrets...
He was already regretting his choice when he heard Demitri's voice sound, as well as the feral yelpy growls coming from Keith as he began to fuss over something that made Vaix's stomach sink to think of. He glanced at Raven with big puppyish eyes, and she sighed groaned, holding him tighter a moment before allowing him to be free and gather his clothes while she went out to calm Keith down.
Raven sighed, looking at the screen and laughing. "Did Shaye do that? Look at the blood! Harsh, tough love that is." She turned to Keith and grinned, watching him rip Demitri's arms up a moment before she grabbed his struggling and forced his eyes on her with demonic strength, keeping his head in place.
"Keith," she cooed. "Do not waste yourself on this. Be logical okay, for me?" She loosened her grip and let a hand stroke him gently. Vaix emerging fully dressed from the washroom at this moment. She saw him take one look at the screen and cover his mouth, concentrating on something so it seemed before sighing and looking at Keith, bugging in front of Raven to speak with him.
"I sense her," he muttered softly. "She's...fine. She's hurt because of..." he glanced hintingly at Raven, then returned to Keith, "But physically someone has healed any wounds she might have had. Draq I bet. Human medicine doesn't get it done that fast."
Despite his calm demeanor, he was very shaken by the sight of the news, he wanted to nearly kill himself again trying to run to Shaye, but he knew it would be useless until Raven let him go. It was for Shaye's sake he was still here, as he would cause more drama if he died getting to her as opposed to lived and put up with her yelling.
"Please trust me Keith, my bond allows me to know these things." He smiled weakly, though the pain still shown through his eyes, almost asking, in their own special way, for release from this prison.
If Keith relaxed Vaix would sit on the couch and watch the news silently while Raven coddled him, but if not, Raven would take Keith from Demitri and hold him tight so that his efforts destroyed himself instead of loved ones until the pain he caused himself and Raven forced him to calm down.
regardless of what Keith did though, raven would keep her ties on Vaix until Iggy awoke and she needed to leave.
Vaix could just suffer through it for all she cared.
---
Aren frowned as Shaye finally responded. "Raven?" He growled for clarification, when he got it, he sighed and wrapped shaye in a hug, whether she wanted it or not.
"Next time Vaix leaves," he whispered, "Please walk here. I love you Shaye, you're my sister, and I've known you since the day you were born. You have to understand how much I hate everything that makes you cry out of sorrow. I always knew that Vaix boy was a punk. I know you love him...but he's out to cause you pain Shaye. Especially with Raven in the picture." He sighed, releasing her and linking his hands together as he sat with her.
"You know this household here loves you deeply Shaye. Anytime you need a place to just...wind down, relax, or talk...I'm here, or Draq...or even Carr if you want his wacko opinion." He chuckled weakly, before looking at Shaye once more.
"I taught Xayden some more Math. His approx.age is at grade six but his knowledge is at grade 1, he picks it up fast though, really fast actually. Unlike most kids he seems to really like numbers. He says Iggy made him like them." He smiled softly, trying to cheer Shaye up, "I also taught him history with Carr. He's an ancient vampire, so he knows very far back...and some English skills. Xayden can write now...and read roughly.
Do you feel well enough to see him?" Aren assumed Shaye knew that she'd have to put on her happy face and pretend to act normal as soon as Xayden was involved, and the chance to talk would be gone. But Aren figured Shaye just needed her family at this point.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Keith was still stuggling, until Vaix spoke. He shot the other vampire a look, though settled for the moment. He was still frantic to see if Shaye was alright with his own eyes, but he knew that wouldn't happen right now, and there was no sense in being overworked over something he had no power over. His tail lashed as Demitri's arms clamped tighter around him, the vampire hissing calming thoughts into his perked ears.

Demitri shot Raven a look, not bothering to say anything to anyone else as he continued to try and calm Keith. He could understand the anxiety Keith was feeling, it was a worry for a younger sibling. He freaked if anything happened to Alexi, it would worry him until he checked his brother over himself, no amount of reassurance could convince him until he knew himself. And he knew Keith felt the exact same way. He rubbed Keith's ears, staring blankly at the news, Shaye's car was totalled, if she had been mortal she would have died, no question. He sighed, knowing that more then anything was stressing Keith out, he couldn't blame him, honestly he'd freak if it was Alexi's car as well.

---

Shaye shifted, glancing at Aren, letting him comfort her. She leaned against her older brother, letting him take care of her for the moment. It had been so long since she had let someone else worry for a change, it was nice. When he spoke of Xayden that reassurance disappeared. She had to be a parent again. She smiled, genuinally, as he spoke of her son's accomplishments.
"I'm so happy" She murmured, "I'll make sure he keeps up. We really want to send him to public school eventually" She said lightly. She nodded lightly, "I'd like to see him" She murmured lightly, looking hopefully at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 1:34 pm

Vaix sighed as Keith settled down and fixated himself on the news as Demitri mummbled gently to him. He flinched as Raven purred a 'good job' to Vaix and wrapped her arms around him, pulling him onto the couch and holding him close like a small child, despite the fact that Vaix was too big to be any such thing, and his legs sprawled and bended awkwardly to fit in her hold on him. Pressed against her chest as she stroked him he was stuck looking at Keith as he underwent something quite similar by Demitri. Vaix sighed softly, wriggling out an arm so that he could rub his eyes at the irritation of the suituation. He had to remind himself that he was here for Shaye's well being...even if it caused her pain now, it'd be far better in the long run than Vaix destroying himself to try and please her now.
He tried to angle his head to look at the tv, seeing the car made him anxious, perhapes even doubt his ability to sense Shaye's physical and mental status. He hoped she was alright, and his brow creased in a gate to his worry. This was his soulmate he worried over, and he'd worry greatly. What if Xayden had been in the car as well?
His sense sought Shaye again, mentally now, he didn't know what to think, but somehow she didn't seem sad enough to have suffered any great loss. It was all he had to go by, so while he watched the TV he kept in tune with the bond, letting Raven purr and tell him what a good boy he was and how he was her baby and all that crap Vaix didn't believe anymore.
Keith wouldn't know Raven truly until he died like Vaix had...she was...a monster.
---
He seemed to be calming Shaye down...he was so glad for that. Aren was just as concerned as Keith was, and he wouldn't rest until Shaye was smiling again and genuinely happy.
He studied her carefully when she agreed to see Xayden, and spoke of public school.
"You think he's aging slow enough to manage that Shaye? He's growing faster than his knowlege is. Perhapes a special school program would be better... I'll go get him then." He smiled softly at Shaye, standing and wandering to the room Drake had retreated into. "Xayden," he purred, "Your mothers here."
There was muffled whining before Xayden came bursting into the halls, an inch higher and more developed than when Shaye had left him, his angelic demonic wings beating excitedly as he laughed. "Mom!" He wasn't in his 'human' form as there was no need for it in Aren's home. His fangs shown long and fully developed in his mouth, and his horns were a tad more apparent than usual, poking ever so slightly from his hairline, smooth and black like his father's. His hair had grown out into a mop again, long and almost past his shoulders in a wispy sort of way.
He jumped to her, forgetting his size and landing in her lap and hugging her before making a sharp, blunt, outburst.
"You're wet!" he hissed in dissaproval, unaware that it was blood that drenched her clothing.
"Mom I missed you! Are we going home? Where's Daddy?" He clutched at her shirt tightly as he smiled up at her. What had taken his mother so long?!
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:00 pm

Demitri rubbed his pounding head, not bothering to stare at the screen anymore. Blood dripped down his arms onto Keith's fur, staining it red, though he didn't care. He was trying to get the big cat to calm down, which wasn't exactly easy, though Keith was finally sitting still. He sighed, his eyes flickering a bit as he leaned back, half-asleep due to everything else going on. He hurt, rather badly, and having Keith claw him up wasn't exactly fun. He kept a close eye on Raven and Vaix, wincing sympathetically as the other vampire was bent into an awkard position so Raven could baby him. She treated Alexi the same way, it was beyond annoying, though thankfully she had never bothered to try with him.

Keith shifted, though he stayed still in order to not aggrivate Demitri anymore, he could tell the vampire wasn't feeling to hot from Iggy related stuff, and his attempts at escape wouldn't help anyone at this point. His tail flicked and he curled up, letting his head rest dejectedly on the couch, facing Raven though his eyes were glued to the news.

----

Shaye gasped in surprise and shock as her son bounced on her.
"Gods Xayden, stop growing" She teased, wrapping her arms around him and kissing his forhead before holding him back to admire him. He looked so different, though just as adorable, well now handsome, as ever.
"Your Dad's visiting a friend, but yes, we're going home" She said, giving her son a quick cuddle, she'd have to borrow someone's car to get the home, at least until she went car shopping which would have to be this evening or tomorrow morning.
"I spilt some blood on myself" She said, explaining the wetness. She knew Xayden would pick up the scent soon enough so telling him it was water or she had just showered wouldn't have worked. She glanced at Draq and Aren, "Thank you" She said, her tone soft yet heartfelt, "For watching him" The silent 'for everything' didn't need to be added in front of her son. She smiled at Xayden again, "I missed you too" She reassured, "Is all your stuff ready to go?" She looked at her brother, "Mind if I borrow a vehicle? I'm alright to drive now" She reassured, "Unless you wanna drop us off?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 3:01 pm

Vaix's own eyes focused from the news to Keith repeatedly, making sure Keith didn't become to paranoid again. It wouldn't help anyone, this crazed attitude, Shaye was alright. He knew she was, in fact he even felt some happiness in her at this point, so she must be okay. Right? He didn't know, but telling himself she was okay was the closest he could get to controlling himself. Keith wasn't the only one scared for Shaye.
He sighed in annoyance as Raven ran her fingers through his hair again and cooed gently to him. "Such a good boy," she rumbled lovingly, "You always do just as I say. Good boy." She kissed him lightly, though Vaix looked indifferent to the whole thing. He was frustrated, conflicted, depressed at his situation and teh pain he knew he caused his family as the hours dragged on. He tried to shift himself as the position he was in became too uncomfortable, but Raven let out a sharp whining outburst and held him tighter.
"No! You said you'd stay with me. Don't' leave," she nipped at him and purred softly as he gave an exasperated sigh and flopped limp in her arms again. The hand that was free rubbed his temple before stretching out and stroking Keith lightly. "She's okay," Vaix muttered softly, "She's...happy to see...be with...have...something I dunno. She's in a better mood, so it can't be bad." He shot Keith a weak smile, though again it was sad and trapped under Raven.
---
Xayden laughed as Shaye commented on his growth, but other than that had nothing to say about it as she studied him. He straightened himself out in a prideful sort of way as she did, pulling his wings up against his back as everything came into line and allowed him to look 'proper'.
He frowned as Shaye commented on his father seeing a friend. "What friend? Why couldn't he come pick me up too? Is it that important?" His voice was a little snappy and boss-like, but nothing over the edge rude. Just a surprising tone for a child his predicted age.
His eyes widened a moment as Shaye said it was blood, but he quickly settled on the matter. His mother must have hunted, but his was still alarming for him. He studied the silver stains on her shirt critically a moment as Shaye said thank you to Aren and Drake. His attention was captured when she asked about his stuff being packed.
"Oh! No haha," Xayden laughed, bouncing on his mother a moment before slipping off to Drake's room to collect his things, Drake was out the moment xayden rushed in, figuring it was alright for him to come out now.
"A vehicle?" Drake muttered to Aren, whom smiled softly at Shaye, as if guging her mental state hesitantly.
"No need to thank us," he muttered,"I'll look after my nephew anytime..." He paused again, then spoke, "take the black truck around back. I'd give ya the van, but it's the only car we got that can smuggle Drake around. He might be able to go in the sun but he still can't shape-shift. No eyes to see what he turns into." Aren chuckled.
"You have my number, please use it if you become...different like this again. Alright Shaye? You're not alone. Me and my family will always be here to look after you, your husband, and Xayden." He wandered over to grab the car keys before tossing them Shaye's way. Drake simply 'watched' Shaye a moment, before he too gave her something, another book he'd made. This one white, and the opposite to the one Iggy had.
"Could you give this to Iggy when you get the chance? I promised to make him one." He hesitated as Shaye's most recent memories of Iggy popped up, and teh book pulled back before it met Shaye's hand, "Er..actually, no. You keep it. Forgive me, but if you memories correct than Iggy can't use this anymore. Maybe get the black book from him too. These two books will make sure you and your family stay together forever."
He smiled softly at her, and Aren gave him a slight shove. "Debby Downer," he grumbled, and Drake shot him an eyeless look.
Xayden had come back at this time, stuff hanging out of his bag as he'd attempted to crudely stuff it all back in.
"Done!" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Keith stretched out slightly as Vaix petted him, he enjoyed the attention and reassurance, though he was still a bit worried. He was glad to know Shaye was happy about something, at least she wasnt completely destroyed, but he sincerly hoped that nothing like this happened again. Shaye was already insecure, and the whole Vaix going to hell thing hadn't really helped the situation, at all.

Demitri felt Keith shifting around but didn't do anything about it. Just continue to run his fingers through whatever fur he could reach. Now that Keith had calmed down, he was far more aware of the pain he was in, particularly his shredded, still bleeding arms and his head, which was pounding. He knew the wounds from Keith would take awhile to heal because his body was already fairly battered, but he hoped the headache would disappear fast, he was not enjoying it.

----

Shaye sighed, biting her lip at Xayden's demanding tone and question. She honestly couldn't reprimand her son over that, it was a good question. Thankfully, before she answered Xayden was off to go pack his things and Drake was handing her some book. She glanced at the ex-demon and nodded, "Alright" She said, wondering how she was supposed to steal back one of Iggy's precious books without losing a limb or two. She laughed as Xayden came back out, his bag was a mess, but she didn't have the heart to make him re-pack it when they were just going home.
"Thanks Aren" She said, taking the keys from him, "I'll bring it back as soon as I can, I need to go buy a new car now" She grumbled, "Since Vaix doesn't drive that was our only vehicle" She wondered if she could just take Keith's car, he wouldn't need it being a giant cat, but he still loved that damn car and she doubted her borrowing it would go over well.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Vaix was calmed now, he seemed submissive under Raven's loving caress. Things were as they'd been years before Shaye was in the picture. How raven had learned to resent that girl. So...shallow. She'd watcher her single handedly rip Vaix away after how many hundreds of years? HER soul that she'd molded and held patiently until the death that would make him truly hers, and it was taken away by the powers of one chick Vaix'd known for...five or six years now? Unbelievable, it made her angry just thinking about it, and her petting her violent a moment, stretching Vaix's face back until he growled at her and kicked in rebellion. She calmed at that, smiling gently at him.
"Sorry," she purred, pulling his hand off Keith and kissing it lightly, "I forget my own strength sometimes. You know that baby." She saw that glare come from him again, she wasn't used to it. It made her angry, it made her want to pluck out his eyes. Before Shaye, she'd never received a look like that from him, and Shaye wasn't even here to enforce it! That girl had beaten her ideals into her soul's brain to the point where he felt the need to live by them or face dire consequences. He forced herself calm and sighed.
"They're checking the license plate number," she muttered calmly, and Vaix tensed, and she smiled, "too bad there's nothing left to check. Pain and indents of the plate are all flattened off." Vaix relaxed again, and she went back to petting him.
"Don't forget who owns you sweetheart," she grumbled bitterly, "last seven hundred and forty seven years you've been mine. This is nothing new. I don't want to ever see you glare at me anymore. Understand? Least you lose those pretty blue eyes you have there."
Vaix stared at her in disbelief at her unexpected outbursts, and naturally became very nervous, tensing up and laying himself against her in submission until her stroking him once again became gentle and an "I forgive you," left her lips.
He hoped Keith had noticed, because this was Raven in her true glory. There was no love, just possession and power.
---
"Take your time," Aren muttered to Shaye with a smile, "We hardly use the truck anyways; we won't miss it." He smiled warmly at her, grinning at Xayden and the sight of his suitcase. That child certainly was one of a kind. He frowned as Xayden instantly pegged unto Shaye's conversation though.
"Cars?" He frowned, "Mommy what's wrong with my car? Did you walk here? I don't want to walk..." he whined. Then stopped as a new thought came to mind.
"Oh! Mommy! Look at what Carr gave me!" he rooted through the bag until he pulled out an ancient looking wooden toy car. It looked like a real artifact, though it had obviously been preserved through the years with extensive repairs. It looked like the first model design for a real car, resembling more of a cart than anything.
"He told me that he got that when cars were invented!" he breathed. "Mommy Carr is too old. Uncle Aren says it makes him loopy and annoying, and steal his chair." He rolled the car on his mother's lap. "Carr teaches me history though, and he's really good. Did you know he met Napoleon? I didn't think you could meet icecream." He creased his brow in confusion, "but apparently it does battle and stuff...and is really good at killing people." He pushed the car along Shaye's lap some more, making fake car sounds as he yapped about all the random junk Carr had told him during his history lesson.
Aren simply smiled and shook his head, "Safe travel Shaye." He stopped in shock as what Xayden babbled about next.
"I also learned about Hitler! He was bad, but if you wanted to live you had to salute and say "Hail Hitler!""
"Xayden!" Aren choked, "Don't say that. That can really upset some people..." He looked at Shaye in obvious embarrassment. "I'm sorry. I'll talk to Carr, he can get carried away..." He shot Drake a glance. "I thought you were supervising that?"
"I was. It seemed okay. It's just the truth."
Aren groaned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Keith glanced at Raven, rolling his eyes when neither her or Vaix was paying attention. He knew what Raven was, he understood, Vaix just didn't seem to understand Keith.
Keith wasn't easily bullied or threatened by the demon and she knew that. That's why their relationship was so vastly different from the relationship Vaix and Raven had had previously. She had become Vaix's mother figure, that was a whole different kind of power then the relationship he had developed with the demon. She needed him more then he needed her, well at that moment, so therefore she tended to be far more lienet with him then she would have ever been with Vaix.

He flicked his tail, stretching out over Demitri, ears flicking towards the basement occasionally. Iggy was due to wake up soon, if Raven's calculations were correct, not that he believed her, but he couldn't wait to see what happened. Demitri seemed to pick up on Keith's attitude and chuckled, stroking the thick fur for a moment, before his hand went limp and he began to drift off again. He was so damn sore and tired, he just wanted to get better, but he doubted that'd happen for awhile.
The only noise heard, beyond the TV at that moment was the steady dripping sound of blood on hardwood.

----

Shaye glanced at Xayden, "I ran here, we're taking Uncle Aren's truck home" She sighed, "I need to get a new car though, soon hopefully" She added, Xayden was in that stage where everything was his, regardless of the fact that it wasn't. She admired the 'toy' for a moment, surprised as Xayden started to pop off facts about Napoleon, the 'ice cream'. She almost groaned, her son was going to go into school thinking the great french general was a bloody ice cream flavour.
She winced, hearing all about Hitler, her eyes going wide at Xayden's next few statements.
"Please do" She choked out, "Or I'll have to talk to him" She murmured, shaking her head as she gestured for Xayden to head outside.
"Say goodbye" She warned, "And thank you" She hugged her brother and Draq, "See you guys later, thanks for watching him again" She said, before leading her son outside, tossing his bag into the back seat of the truck, thankfully it was extended cab.
"Ready to go home then?" She asked Xayden as she started the truck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next