Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Ooc: skipping Roxa because rping her reaction now would take away from the coming home suspense lol
o3o
---
Iggy wasn't much of a drinker, not used to the taste, the fuzz, he drank it very lightly, and the drink had hardly any dent when Demitri turned to him. His eyes and mind had been elsewhere when Demitri's question was shot his way, but that didn't stop the reaction, his head whirled around and he stared wide eyed a moment before his mouth finally dropped a little to let forth a clueless: "Uhh..."
Dance? With Demitri?
Oh god he didn't know how, he'd look like a fool. He'd embarrass Demitri for sure. He'd been taught by his mother how to waltz like a gentleman...700 years ago, and this was a club, no one slow danced in a place like this. He held the drink tight as if to hide behind it and sipped it again lightly.
"Dance? M-Me? Demitri I can't dance." He glanced up at Demitri with a creased brow and worried purple eyes. A timid glance, but not an appalled one, deep in his eye, he did want to dance with Demitri. He wanted to know how, he wanted to participate, so Demitri wouldn't be bored coddling him when he was supposed to be having fun. A part of him longed to have Demitri object and drag him unto the dance floor, while the other half dreaded the idea.
So let him go, he probably feels he has to stay with you...
"You can dance Demitri...You don't have to drag me around all night."
He felt a little better now that he'd given Demitri freedom but still he was conflicted.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:42 pm

OOC: -Shakes in fear-

BIC:

Demitri laughed softly, looking Iggy over with curiuos eyes. She could see how worried he was about dancing. He chuckled, "Relax Iggy" He said, "I want to dance with you, thats why I'm asking" He said with a small grin. He nudged Iggy's drink, grabbing the straw and taking a small sip.
"Come on then, I can teach you how to dance if you don't know how" He said, sliding his arm around the blonde vampire in a friendly manner. Demitri knew it looked like he was flirting a bit, but when he was drinking he was just touchy feely by nature. Grinning he led the reluctant blonde onto the dance floor, using his arms to buffer Iggy from the people dancing around them.
"See it's easy" He said, his dark brown eyes flashing as he kept himself focused on Iggy, though he kept a watchful eye on Alexi who seemed to be having a blast with two gorgeous red heads.

Alexi glanced up, watching Demitri lead Iggy onto the dance floor. Chuckling to himself, he returned his attention to the two women in front of him. They'd make a great snack for later he was sure of that.
"Anything to drink?" He asked, arching an eyebrow at the two, blue eyes shining curiuosly.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Iggy stared up at Demitri, almost captivated by his actions and soft words. He tensed automatically as Demitro got close, and took a sip from his drink before swinging a heavy arm around his weak shoulders. The feathers that lay hidden under his shirt prickled a little at being compressed, but other than that cause no discomfort for him. He just stared up at Demitri, looking almost lost in his brown eyes. He was aware Demitri was flirting with him, and he found an attraction towards it to his own disbelief. He was straight, wasn't he? He'd been so sure...
But it wasn't the 1300's anymore, gays weren't burned at the stake in public, weren't harassed, weren't anyless people than straights. So maybe it would be okay for him to be like this a bit...right?
before he knew what was happening, he was on his feet and being reluctantly dragged towards the dance floor. His eyes bulged.
"Dem-" he choked, lost for words, "I can't- Dem-" He shut his eyes tight, already feeling embarrassed, only opening them when he felt Demitri's arms around him again, as well as more soothing words. He hesitated, letting Demitri lead him at first, not daring to venture outside the protective shield of his arms. He felt the stares, and though, on his own, he wasn't ugly, when he was with someone healthy and strong, like Demitri, he looked like a real nobody. The stares he received were as such, and he shrunk slightly, forcing himself to focus his attention on Demitri and ignore the rest.
And he did.
And it only made him feel more shy.
He wasn't used to this, dancing without knowing the planned steps, the revealing swings of the bodies around him. The loose flow. It was all alien, he didn't know how to do it, but he knew what needed to happen to be able too.
He needed to let go of the stiffness he bore.
But he didn't, couldn't, wouldn't, and he found himself becoming frightened of all things.
The emotions around him, the emotions inside him, the instincts he felt, along with the teachings of 'proper' from his past. In this new world he was very scared.
Perhaps Roxa was to blame for keeping him so sheltered, or Vaix, for literally beating the confidence out of his soul his entire life, plus all the current changes, his newly found demonisity, and Demitri, the world Demitri had opened for him, and dare he say the love he'd been offered. Yes.
But it was all very frightening, and he broke down, and found himself curled up on the dance floor, crying.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:21 pm

Demitri was rather enjoying dancing with Iggy. Despite the boy's disbelief and shyness he was attractive, at least to Demitri. He sighed, smiling at the shy young vampire, his eyes flashing with amusmant. He could see how awakward Iggy felt and he too noticed all the eyes being drawn to them. He knew that it was out of attraction though, people weren't looking down on Iggy, they were looking at him, at his attractiveness. His lithe body moving in time to the music, although he was a bit stiff, far to stiff for Demitri's liking. He watched, eyes going wide as Iggy suddenly curled on the floor and began to sob.
"Shit" He gasped, falling on his knees and scooping the tiny vampire out.
"I'm gonna take him outside" He called to Alexi, though no one else would have noticed the noise.
Alexi nodded lightly, returning his attention to his partners as Demitri carried Iggy outside. Finding a bench in a private area in the nearby park, Demitri sat down, cradling Iggy in his lap and making soft shushing noises. He had no idea what had set the boy off and he was worried it had been him.
"I'm sorry Ig, I didn't mean..." He trailed off, looking confused, he didn't even know what he was apologizing for. Sighing, he went back to trying to comfort Iggy, though he was a bit zoned out. He really was confused as to what had happened, he had been having a good time, and he had assumed that Iggy was having a good time as well, though it appeared he had thought wrong.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 12:18 pm

It only worsened for him when Demitri scooped him up, he felt the embarrassment he'd caused for himself, for Demitri. He felt like that small child Roxa kept telling him he was, and maybe she was right. 700 years old and he still curled up and cried like a baby, no wonder Vaix got so irritated with him.
Then there was this caring man he'd somehow managed to take hold of. Who showed no shame in picking him up and carrying him out publicly, allowing Iggy to choke the fun from the night without so much as a critical glance. He couldn't believe it, even Keith would hesitate to look after him if he'd pulled a public act like this.
He gripped Demitri's shoulder as tightly as he could and hid there, trying to suffocate out his sobs as Demitri carried him to a quiet place and proceeded to sooth him, rub his back, hush him. The sobs slowly subsided, though the tears remained to flow, and quietly he tilted his face from hiding and let a watery eye stare up at Demitri as he spoke...trying to apologise. Iggy's eye widened, and he shook his head sharply.
"Don't- It's not you." It wouldn't ever be you. His mind added silently. "I just... I dunno...I was just...scared." But what else could he be? It's not he could feel any other emotion right? Actually, since becoming a demon he'd been able to feel ghost-like emotions in him. Very faint memories of what it was like to feel, but they were there non-the-less. He felt them now, for Demitri, along with the appreciation for everything he'd done in such a short while.
"You should go back to the club," Iggy muttered softly, "I don't want to ruin your fun anymore than I already have. I don't know why I was crying, why I was scared...I'm just messed up okay?" He chuckled weakly, but didn't move from Demitri's lap. He still clutched at the larger vampire's shirt tightly, clingy as he usually was in cases like this. He let himself look up with both watery black eyes and smiled softly.
"Thank you for taking such good care of me," he muttered warmly, looking almost loving a moment, before he shifted, let go of Demitri's shirt, hesitated, then pushed off into a stand. "But please don't get attached to me Demitri, I'll only ruin you life." He smiled again with that same warm smile. He said it like that because it was all he'd ever known. His mother loved him, and she'd been murdered brutally by his brother, who claimed it was revenge because Iggy'd ruined his life too. Then there was Roxa, whom he cursed and cruelly forced into watching her family die before her eyes. Shaye and Xayden, taking their father away, messing him up beyond repair. Alexi, whom was brutally maimed by Raven on multiple occasions for merely smiling in his general direction, and finally Keith. The man he'd given his heart too, who he'd tortured yearly with the task of looking after him. Repeatedly pushing away his best friend, Vaix, watching Shaye cry because of Raven. All the destruction she'd caused under his name, and the way the soul of that loved man had been handed over, without thought, to that very devil, because of him.
It was because of his wrongs on that soul that he'd lost his own, and he didn't want to see Demitri, Keith's love, suffer the same way.
"I'm gonna go home, okay?" He muttered softly, "Thank you for taking me to the clubs with you, I enjoyed the experience...really I did." He chuckled and looked back at the booming house in the distance, "You'd better keep an eye on Alexi."
With that said he wandered off back towards the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:22 pm

Demitri sighed, listening to Iggy speak, a small frown on his face.
"You don't ruin my fun Iggy, you're my friend and I happen to like being around my friends" He growled, barring his fangs for a moment. He hated the boy's constant effort to put himself down, it bothered him immensely. He growled again as Iggy got up and began to wander off.
"No" He muttered, getting up and taking off after the boy.
"Alexi can handle himself, he does this almost every night" He said, slowing his pace so he was walking next to Iggy.
"I invited you out because I wanted to spend time with you Iggy, I can hang out with Alexi anytime, really I can. But I'm still getting to know you and I like what I see so far" He explained.
"I know I made this deal more for Keith's sake then anyone else, but now I'm glad I did. Glad that I get to know you better" He murmured, "You're a friend Iggy, but now you're more then that, you're family" He wondered if he could make that mean anything to the boy who had been so abused by his own loved ones.
"Family to me is those you care for, not those you are biologically related to" He said softly.
"Keith, Alexi, You, Shaye and Vaix and now Xayden, you are all my family. But you're more then that as well Iggy. You have my soul, not one single person in that list, Keith included, has ever had that" He said, glancing down at the boy.
"I will do anything in my power to protect you, as you've already seen, but I will also be there for you. As a friend, as someone you can rely on or talk to whenever you need to" He said gently.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:42 am

"I'm glad you think of me that way," Iggy muttered softly at Demitri's first remark, though he didn't so much as look of his shoulder as he said it. Then he heard the no, and shrunk a little from his own experiences of what happens after someone says something that to him. It was just a habit, he knew more than anyone Demitri wouldn't strike him; so when the man caught up with him, and evened his pace, Iggy straightened himself out too, glancing over at Demitri lightly as he spoke.
His eyes slowly lowered as he listened to his friend's speech, he stuffed his hands in his pockets, and walked slowly with him.
His brow creased at everything Demitri spoke about, friendship and family, and how it could be somehow possible for him to be above all that in his eyes. No one was above family, especially not someone like him. He found himself becoming scared again, and flinched at the idea of crying so soon after he'd just finished. He didn't want to break down anymore tonight, he didn't want to expose himself like this to Demitri, but the more Demitri talk, the more he listened, the more his expression warped, the more his eyes teared, until, finally, he looked away from Demitri all together. The reason was obvious, he was in tears.
Demitri finished, his voice was so gentle as it stopped talking to him, caring. He cared. He he shot himself in the face Demitri would be the first one downstairs, not to help himself, or his family, but to help him.
That was the sense he'd gotten, and it was more comforting than anything he'd ever experienced. Not only did he not know how to handle it, he also found himself afraid of Demitri now. Afraid he might do something, or that something like happen, to take this man away from him.
He knew Demitri knew he was crying, and if Demitri tried to touch him, he'd cling to the man like it was he only thing in his life that mattered anymore.
"No one ever talks to me like that," he sobbed softly, regardless of if Demitri touched him or not. "They're always so happy...when I'm not around...or when I cry, when I'm hurt." He'd hide his face in his hands and slink slowly to the floor, overwhelmed with the beliefs beaten into him, being all proven wrong in one night.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:13 pm

Demitri frowned as Iggy once again broke down crying. His heart, well what was left of it, ached for the little demon. He had always known Iggy's family had been harsh, Vaix especially, but now he was seeing the results for himself. Bending down as Iggy sank to the stone sidewalk, the older vampire scooped him up, cradling him against his chest like one would a small child.
"Don't worry Ig, I'll always be here for you. With all the kind words you could ever want" He reassured softly, as he absentmindedly rocked back and forth. Iggy was so emotionally starved that it killed Demitri and not just due to his whole introverted empath thing. He had never known proper affeciton. His older brother detested him, his mother and Roxa were so over protective they stifled him. Keith tried, but Keith was so screwed up in his own way that his affection could be misunderstood. And Shaye, well Shaye tried but her circumstances made things difficult. Sighing, Demitri resolved at that moment to make sure Iggy never had to deal with those feelings of abandonment and hatred ever again. He'd always be there, show Iggy what having a proper family was like and he was sure Alexi would help out. He was already beginning to think of Iggy as another younger brother, just a kid almost, except he knew that he was also very mature and adult, despite appearances.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:50 pm

Normally, Iggy would detest being held like this, like a baby. It was normally Roxa who'd try to hold him in this manner, which made her slightly annoying, especially when she did in in times he was embarrassed or frightened. But even though the position was the same, he felt no such things now, in fact he was relieved to he held, no matter how Demitri would have done it. Iggy clung to him like Demitri was the only thing in his existence, and letting go would be to fall into the dark solitude around him.
He sobbed softly, clutching Demitri's shirt tight as he hid his face there. He heard Demitri speak again, more kind words, offering him the happiness he was so sure he wasn't allowed to have. He hardly noticed the rocking motion as he floated in his void, and Iggy's black watery eyes glanced up at Demitri and stared up at him in a reflection of all he offered. A hand released his shirt and touched his face as though Iggy was unsure of the reality of this event. It stayed there a moment, then slipped to Demitri's shoulder and clung there.
He wasn't sure what he felt, how he felt, about everything Demitri had offered him. This new world he'd opened up... dare he say becoming a demon was the best thing that had ever happened to him? He got this bond...this wonderful bond he'd never been allowed to have before. He had this man's soul, forever. Demitri was his, all this kindness, this caring, this love, it belonged to him, and he'd protect it with every fiber of his existence.
The staring eyes blinked once as he felt a feeling a warmth, and shivered lightly, clinging tighter to Demitri's cold form. So warm...it was almost...uncomfortable?
"Demitri it's hot," he whispered softly, then catching on his lifted his head towards the moon. Gone.
His head tilted towards were a very faint amount of light appeared. The very beginnings of the sunrise. He blinked at how sensitive he was to such a small amount of sunlight. It was easily an hour before the sun even slivered on the horizon.
He frowned lightly, he'd never see it again, but, he supposed he'd given up the sun's warmth for Demitri's. He was more than happy to make that trade. His eyes drifted back to his host, then a smile edged it's way up. "We gotta get back home now, or we're both going to be toasted." He slithered his way out of Demitri's arms and took his hand instead.
He was still very scared, but, he supposed it was in a good way, because he was happy now too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:30 pm

Demitri glanced at Iggy before glancing around, surprised that the night had passed so quickly.
"I suppose we better" He said, slipping off the bench and falling into step beside Iggy. He casually flicked back his dark hair, hands shoved deep in his jean pockets as he hunched forward, walking with the casual elegance and inhuman grace of a vampire. He looked at Iggy out of the corner of his eye, relieved that the small demon seemed happier. He hoped, in a sense, that this whole demon thing would break Iggy's emotional issues, allowing him to feel his own emotions instead of the emotions of those around him and then being forced to feel the opposite. He could tell Iggy was happy, so therefore he felt mild relief. Like Keith, Demitri had quite the control over his emotions and was able to regulate them for Iggy's sake. He glanced up again, watching as they neared the house, he sighed letting out an unnecessary 'huff' of air.
"Roxa's going to kill us" He said, cringing lighly. "Well kill me" He said, she'd never hurt Iggy not intentionally, he on the other hand, was fair game.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Iggy simply clutched Demitri's hand as they walked, her purple and black eyes staring at the floor. Occasionally they'd drift up to look at Demitri, but should their eyes ever meet, his would retreat to the floor again in a heartbeat.
They finally came to the house, and Iggy glanced at Demitri again, this time in curiosity, as he got a wave of anxiety from his host. The huff followed, and he smiled lightly as he heard the cause.
"She wouldn't hurt her family like that. She might strangle you a bit though." He chuckled softly and muttered, "Besides, you're assuming she knows I've left."
He knew she probably already knew, he felt the waves of stress inside the house, but he also knew Roxa wasn't stupid. Hurting Demitri would hurt him, which would hurt her. It was her tongue that carried the sharpest knife, and he was sure it would cut Demitri deeply as soon as they stepped through the door.
He gave Demitri's hand a squeeze, fishing it out of his pocket as he did. "She does it cause she loves us," he muttered with a smile, pondering crawling back through the window, but seeing against it. Roxa would probably nail it shut if she figured it out.

"Come on," he muttered softly, tugging on Demitri's hand, "It's hot out here." With that said he opened the door and looked around. No Roxa. It was more frightening to not have her yelling at them than to be silent like this.
"Keith's not here," Iggy muttered, years of knowing Keith's emotional aura allowed him to figure such out quickly.
He tugged Demitri along, stepping with the elegance and cautious air of a deer, the feathers on his back standing on end whenever anything made a noise. His emotional radar seeking her out, but it was so faint. Probably sleeping. He stopped when he came to his door. "She's down there," he muttered, turning in the opposite direction and setting Demitri down on the couch with a gentle push.
"I'll go calm her down," he muttered with a smile, before wandering off downstairs.
---
Vaix opened his eyes, it seemed he'd slept through the night. Odd, for a vampire. He found Shaye in his arms and smiled, pulling her closer to him with a loving hug. He wasn' sure if she was awake or not, but he found comfort in snuggling her anyways.
They'd have to pick up Xayden today, so this was the last of the alone time, and then there was...that.
He frowned at the thought of what he'd promised. Counseling with Drake, a demon. He sighed and buried his face against Shaye, he'd do it for her and Xayden, because his being out of his mind ruined their lives, and his. By some childish belief he wished she would forget the agreement, so he could get away with not doing it today...he knew it wouldn't play out like that though.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:37 pm

Demitri let Iggy pull him into the house, he was tense, braced for the shrieking that never came. Cautiously he glanced around before listening as Iggy spoke though he barely heard. Once he was on the couch he rose again, "I'm gonna go shower actually, my earlier one was inturrupted, I'll be in my room" He said, waving at the younger vampire before trotting off and up the stairs. As he pushed open his door he was surprised and amused to see Keith sneaking in the window. Iggy was right the demon cat had been outside.
"To warm for you?" Demitri drawled, causing Keith to leap about a foot in the air. The cat's front was soaked in blood he had obviously been hunting. Demitri winced, the scent was human, Keith was covered in human blood.
"I wont tell" Demitri muttered, "Just go wash up" He knew Keith was capabale of cleaning himself. Shaking his head he watched the cat attempt a smile before disappearing.
"Damn" Demitri muttered, wandering into the washroom and locking the door behind him. Someone must have replaced it for him since between him and Raven the door had been destroyed.
Stripping off his clothes he quickly hopped in the shower, relieved to feel the cleansing hot water.

----

A nosie of contentment came from the darkhaired female spread on Vaix's chest. Her silver-green eyes slowly flickered open as she took in the sight of her husband.
"Morning" She muttered in a sleepy voice before burrowing her head back down and attempting to fall back asleep. Regardless of everything that had happened in her short life and recently Shaye was still not a morning person and probably never would be.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:31 pm

Demitri stood instantly from being sat down, and Iggy froze like a deer in headlights watching him, settling to a more relaxed posture when Demitri explained the need to shower and headed upstairs. Fine. So long as he wasn't in the way Iggy was fine with whatever Demitri wanted to do.
He wandered cautiously, lightly, silently, down the stairs. His posture stiff and hunched as he peeked around the staircase wall's corner, seeing (as he'd expected) Roxa sleeping on the bed, holding a pillow with an expression of worry and distaste.
So she knew.
As he got closer, the emotions that rolled off her became more obvious, and his assumption was cleared with a checkmark. He sighed softly, wondering if he should wake her up, or let her wake up on her own. He liked the second option better.
So calmly he crawled unto the bed with her, replacing the pillow she curled herself around with himself, feeling her instantly latch to him. He smiled weakly shutting his eyes to go to sleep...
Then her grip got tight. His eyes opened and hesitantly he looked up, seeing her glaring eyes beaming down on him, tears pooling in the corners and threatening to overflow.
"You know what you smell like?" She hissed low and deadly through her fangs, though no teeth were bared.
Iggy brow creased.
"You smell like Alcohol Iggy, and drugs, and clubs, and people clustered areas. You smell just like Demitri and Alexi. I bet you ate some poor soul on your way over here too. I bet you don't feel any regret for anything you did either." A tear rolled down her face, and Iggy remained silent, so she continued.
"When did you stop caring...about the way I feel for you? Am I so horrible that you have to sneak away from me?! What about everything I've done for you? Isn't that worth any of your trust? The meals I provided, the shoulder to cry on, the voice when your brother hurts you. What makes Demitri so much better than me?! You hardly know him, but you live with me! I looked after you my whole life and I get the chance to carry that on in the closest bond one can provide, and you don't want me?!" She was starting to shout now, and tears poured down in rivers.
"What have I ever done to make you hate me like this!! What?! I tried so hard, to make you happy. To make you feel like you were loved! That you had someone who loved you for you!! AND YOU PICKED HIM!??!!"
She flipped herself untop of Iggy holding the brittle creature down with forcing hands, practically choking him.
"Give it too me!" she wailed. "I deserve it more than him! You know that! All I've done for you, everything I've done! And what? It's not enough?! Tear it up. I know you can. Give me the contract!" She snapped tears rolling, sobbing as she held him down and choked him, immune to what she was doing. The fact he couldn't breath, the fact his heart was pounding so hard it felt as though it were in her chest as well. The best efforts of his to wriggle and kick her away, amounting to nothing under her strength, barely noticeable as she became more frustrated and shook him.
"Give me the contract!" She screamed. "Iggy you bastard can't you be human for just long enough to acknowledge other's needs?! I did everything for you, I bent over backwards for you!! Care about me too you...Souless Monster!"
Tear rolled down Iggy's face at this point, he may be choked of air, but that didn't stop him from being able to her her cruelty. He'd never thought Roxa would hurt him like this, and he let out a choked sob, trying to pry away her hands as his body went into overdrive. The development he'd been slowly undergoing sped up, his head pounded, his back ached, his very spine screamed. Longer feathers sprouted at the shoulders, growing horns forced nasty gaps in the flesh on his head, the developing skeletal frame of his wings snapped sharply from skin and started to beat developing muscle in desperation to free himself from his attacker.
Roxa at this point was frightened of him, of the fleshy bony things that ripped from his back, of the bloody horns on his head, and blood soaked body that gasped for air and cried. She let go, and Iggy gasped sharply for air, holding his throat and rolling unto his side and he coughed and gagged blood unto the bed.
"D-Dem..." He choked, "...i...t-tri." He was frightened, he knew the effects would hit Demitri hard, he may bleed as well, skin might split, though not nearly as bad as Iggy's, maybe a 1/4 of the damage would reflect physically, but the pain, mentally, would stay the same.
---
"Morning," Vaix muttered back to Shaye as he saw her look at him, then curl herself in to try and get back to sleep. He chuckled and kissed her lightly, holding her tight and wrapping himself round. "We should just stay like this all day," he purred. Maybe she would forget...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 pm

Demitri was having a rather enjoyable shower when the screaming from downstairs distracted him. He winced at the volume of Roxa's voice but really he paid no mind, until he suddenly heard what she was saying. A pissed off growl worked its way out of his throat as he stepped out of the shower, and then the pain hit; hard. The vampire crashed to the ground, writhing in agony, blood blossomed on his back from minor tears in his flesh where Iggy's wings appeared, same with his head where Iggy's horns would be. Letting out an agonzied wail the vampire jerked himself up, pushing the pain aside while he stumbled towards the stairs. He looked like a creature possessed, blood dripping down his naked frame as he stumbled his way towards the basement, towards Iggy. He had no idea why, he wasn't exactly in a sane mind frame at the moment. Gasping noises came from his mouth though he had no need for air, it was just a dramatic side effect of what had just occured. He nearly fell down the basement stairs, blood obscuring his vision as he pushed his way towards Iggy, towards whatever had happened.

Making his way down the stairs, the vampire flung himself into the room, instantly hit by the stench of Iggy's blood. Demon blood; and it didn't smell appealing at all.
"Ig" His hoarse voice gasped out as he slowly sank down next to the demon on the bed. His eyes roved over the wings and horns though he couldn't say any more. He hurt, he hurt worse then he had in his entire life, even when he had been changed. He knew Iggy hurt to, but why? What was wrong? His pain clouded mind desperately wanted these answers but he couldn't voice them. Instead he slumped lower on the floor, his fingers gouging into the concrete as he fought the urge to scream. He felt tears running down his cheeks, mingling with the blood and dripping steadily onto the ground in front of him. He didn't even see Roxa, couldn't be bothered to acknowledge anyone at this point. Black dots began to dance in front of his eyes as the vampire headed towards the blessed darkness that was unconciousness.

----

Shaye glanced at Vaix, arching an eyebrow at him, "I'd love to" She said, curling into his side contently.
"But we do have a little boy that would be extremely put out if we just abandoned him for the day, even if it is with his Uncles" She said, "But we can go later" She added, she knew why Vaix was avoiding Aren's house and she didn't blame him, but that didn't mean he'd get out of his promise.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 pm

The pain made the world blurry. He was only vaguely aware that Roxa wasn't sitting untop of him and choking him anymore, only partially heard Demitri's voice as he held his throat, coughed and stared through watery blurred eyes.
He saw his host on the floor, and felt the instinctual panic to preserve him from harm. So, with what little energy he had left, he reach over and slowly lifted his host from the floor. It was a slow and laborious task, taking around ten minutes of slow lifting, panting breaks, and moments of giving up. Eventually he got it done.
Iggy curled around him once he was on the bed, protectively despite the difference in size, wrapping fleshy wings grossly around Demitri, along with his arms; covering him in demonic blood as Iggy slowly bled out untop of him. The next thing that happened, happened purely of instinct, there was no thought behind it, it simply occurred, as Iggy allowed his remaining energy fill Demitri to heal and numb his pain. To keep his host, the thing keeping him alive, alive and well (Not that Demitri was dying anyhow, but Iggy wouldn't know that at his demon age).

With that last little portion of strength used up, Iggy was out like a light instantly, a limp lump of the bed with his naked host. This left Roxa in the corner of the room, the only one conscious, in a shock so deep, she'd stay there still as a statue until someone snapped her out of it. But due to Iggy's vicious lose of blood, he definitely wouldn't be the one to get to that job first.
Though he knew, with his energy in Demitri, the vampire would recover physically in minutes, and regain consciousness within an hour or two. He, on the other hand, would probably enter a short-lived three-day coma of some sort while he recharged energy and healed himself from this traumatic experience.
---
Vaix smiled as Shaye agreed, then it was settled...
Oh wait. He frowned at her next comment and groaned like a whiny child. "yeah you're right." He chuckled softly and sighed deeply. "We can't leave him behind at Aren's forever." She mentioned they could go later instead, and he smiled warmly and purred. "Yes," he agreed silently with a purr before nuzzling back into her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:09 pm

Demitri woke slowly, laboriously, he still ached, but it was a lot duller now. He wrinkled his nose, he stank of demon blood. His eyes unwillingly opened and he realized he was now lying on Iggy's bed, completely covered in, well Iggy. Sighing, he carefully manuvered the demon off of him, mentally and physically checking Iggy over. He'd be fine, in a few days. Growling in annoyance he tried to piece together what happened. The finger-like bruises around Iggy's neck were a good hint and once glance at the stunned Roxa, sitting statue-like in the corner was enough for him to remember. Anger flashed through him, this woman had almost cost him and Iggy their lives, if Iggy died so did he, and he had no bloody desire to die. Barring his fangs in Roxa's direction he carefully unwound himself from Iggy, taking a moment to tuck the little demon under the covers, almost absentmindedly. Standing, he realized he was nude, not that that bothered him at the moment. Glancing around he snagged a pair of Iggy's boxers and prayed they wouldn't rip as he slipped them on. They were a little-well a lot-tight, but they held.

Stalking across the room, the blood covered, obviously pissed off vampire grabbed Roxa, dragging her up and slamming her against the wall.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" He hissed, his eyes flashing dangerously.
"You crave this? You crave the loss of your soul?" He snapped, his fangs inches from her face.
"You're so selfish" He growled, "Iggy spared you from hell Roxa. You don't belong in that pit of fire and pain, though after this little episode I'm convinced you do. You don't deserve Iggy, you don't deserve this family" He snapped, still holding her.
"You drive everyone to insanity and then when Iggy makes a decision that probably saved your pathetic life you nearly kill him in your desperation to have what I have" He snapped.
"You're worthless, you claim to be kind, nice, but all you do is cause pain and misery wherever you go. You deserve to rot in hell for this, but Iggy would never allow that Roxa. That is why you're not the holder of that contract. Iggy needs someone stable, someone who can protect him, not someone who's jealousy would cause him agony like that" He spat, anger radiating off of him in waves.

---

Shaye laughed, "You're such a child. I think Xayden's more mature" She teased, though she curled back up against Vaix.
"But later is fine, Xayden won't care as long as we don't leave him there again"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:45 am

Roxa hadn't moved the entire time, hadn't breathed. Her eyes remained focused souly on Iggy as she sat in cold silence, her mind utterly blank. She didn't see or notice Demitri as he wriggled free of the demon that had so heroically protected him. When Iggy moved, so did her eyes with him, not that she noticed. It was the only thing to change.
What snapped her out of her trance was being picked up and slammed into the wall, and she cried, not in pain but in fear of what she'd done to Iggy. She hardly heard Demitri yelling at her, as she stared sobbing and frightened at Iggy alone. She only looked at him when she heard her name, but all she saw was anger, all she heard was his rage, and she shut her eyes and sobbed.
"I didn't mean too," she choked, whether she was actually talking to Demitri in relative to his speech was unknown. "I just wanted...I just-" she sobbed. "Oh god I almost killed him." She cried loudly, slumping, Demitri the only thing holding her up.
"I wanted him to love me, like he loves you." She wept, "He made me feel so lonely. He'd never stay around me long...he was...always with you, leaving me behind." She sobbed more, covered her face in her hands. "Oh god," she choked again, "Am I so selfish that I'd go that far...to make him love me?"
She forced herself to open her eyes, looking at Iggy again. "We should...give him a bath, and clean his bed." She pushed herself out of Demitri's arms quietly, wandering, like a zombie towards Iggy. She wasn't his host, she had no idea if Iggy would be okay. When she saw the bruises on his neck she covered her eyes again and sobbed.
---
"Oh do you now?" Vaix growled playfully back at her, nipping her ear. Though he nodded at her last comment, "Alright. You're right. He'll be fine a little while longer." He smiled warmly at her and kissed her cheek. "Just means you get to spend more time with your immature husband."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Demitri watched Roxa cry and then try to help and then cry some more. He honestly was not in the mood to deal with this, his temper was already frayed beyond belief.
"Fine" He grumbled, walking over to the sleeping Iggy and hoisting him up. He wasn't about to give the kid a sponge bath, and he knew the sheets on the bed needed to be changed. Carrying Iggy in his arms he made his way into the private washroom that was just off of Iggy's room.
"C'mon" He growled at Roxa, "I need to clean off too" He added, holding Iggy in one arm as he fliped the taps for the shower. He felt the water, before carfully shredding the clothes off of Iggy and pushing him underneath the flow. Demitri followed soon after, holding Iggy up so that the kid didn't crack his head or something. He didn't care that Roxa was in the washroom, or that he was showering with Iggy, it just seemed like the easiest thing to do that the moment. Grabbing the shampoo he lathered Iggy's hair before cleaning out the blood. Once Iggy was done he handed him back to Roxa, "Make sure the bed's clean before you put him in it" He growled before focusing on his own needs for cleanliness.
Fifteen minutes later a towel clad Demitri walked back into Iggy's room, looking at Roxa curiously. Iggy was tucked back in bed, the sheets clean and fresh, which he was thankful for. He wondered if the female vampire was going to say anything else or if she was just going to stay down here and feel sorry for herself.

----

"Oh Joy" Shaye muttered, shoving her head under the pillow in an attempt to escape from Vaix. She loved when they just goofed around, it allowed her to relax and feel like a kid again.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:20 pm

It must have not been an enjoyable shower for either of them, as Iggy prematurely sprouted wings were raw and exposed, the proceeded to have water dumped upon them like individual needles. By the time the remainder of Iggy blood had been washed away, the tub would have been black and slimey, but Iggy pleasantly clean.
When Roxa came to pick the child up, she'd already stripped his bed, sent the dirty sheets into the washing machine, and put out new fresh sheets for him.
"I will," she whispered softly, as she took the small form from Demitri. Iggy'd always been small, half the weight of a boy his age, but now, without a liquid mass, he didn't weigh anything at all. It was enough to break Roxa's heart to see him so slender and vaulnerable.
She let Demitri have his shower, wandering out with Iggy, dressing him, and tucking him in, pouring small amounts of water down his throat to help him along with making new blood and healing.
She sat with him like that the whole time Demitri was in the shower, calming herself down and sitting cold and stiff on the end of Iggy's bed.
By the point Demitri exited the shower the bruises on Iggy's neck were only faintly visable, and Roxa was calmed down enough to think straight.
She looked up at demitri as he came in, smiled faintly, and muttered "I'm glad Iggy's got someone like you to look after him. I really am...and if it's not too much to ask, try not to hate me?"
---
Vaix laughed as Shaye hid under a pillow, pawing at her before tying to shove his own head under the pillow with her, stealing a kiss from her cheek. "Don't pretend you don't enjoy it," he teased. He too, loved times like this, just got to act seventeen again, instead of seven hundred.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:28 pm

Demitri smiled softly at Roxa, "I don't hate you" He said, shaking his head, and he didn't. He wasn't a fan of Roxa and would probably never like her, but Demitri didnt really hate anyone. He sighed, stretching stiffly, "He'll be fine Roxa, I can tell" He added, and he could, he could feel the connection between him and Iggy, and though it was faint, it was there and getting stronger and stronger by the minute.
"Let him rest, he'll be awake and driving us nuts again in a few days" He teased before the tall vampire disappeared up the stairs. He wanted to get dressed, and then perhaps go and find something to eat. He hadn't had a chance and the blood loss was making him thirsty. He sighed he didn't really have the energy to hunt, maybe Alexi was home and willing to donate. Well he wasn't super fond of vampire blood, he could tolerate it which was why he and Alexi sometimes shared blood. Rubbing his eyes, the vampire eyed his bed, realizing he'd made it to his bedroom. Yawning and torn between sleep and hunger, Demitri fell face forward onto the bed, opting to sleep for awhile. Sure, he'd be starving later and probably a right pain in the ass to deal with, but he couldn't be bothered at the moment.

---

Shaye growled playfully at Vaix, freeing herself from under the pillow and jumping on her husband, pinning him to the bed.
"Ha" She crowed, as if they had a massive audience and she had just won some epic battle.
"Got ya" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Roxa returned his smile as Demitri said he didn't hate her. Good. She was glad, it was her worst fear to have her family hate her and boot her out afterall, to be all alone again.
Iggy was to blame for that fear, but he'd fixed it by presenting her with a new, permanent family, so she held no grudge on him for it. She heard Demitri mention Iggy would be okay, and with a sigh looked over at the creature in the bed. Extremely pale, skinny to the bone, sunken in from the lack of blood, then he had those things coming out his back that could hardly pass as wings, just fleshy, bony lumps that made her want to vomit every time she saw them. He definitely look dead beyond repair, but Demitri was alive, so she knew Iggy would be too, even if his heart had stopped, as well as his breathing.
Let him rest, Demitri said, and Roxa sighed again and nodded. "You're right," she didn't want to bother Iggy any further. So, she kissed his bony cheek, gave his hand a light squeeze, and left him. For a moment, it was almost like she was following Demitri, but her path veered off as she came to her own room, curled up on the bed, and was allowed to properly relax about this whole ordeal.
It seemed wherever Iggy went, the drama followed, even if by her own hand. She hoped Vaix and Shaye had escaped that horror.

Raven was up...sorta. She was in Alexi's room, groaning and holding her pounding head with a hand. Over-drinking, throwing up, being Roxa harassed, dehydrated, and now having a monster hangover had made her feel like total crap. She felt the warmth of the sun creeping in, so her night had been wasted on sleep, leaving her now to deal with herself during the day...when a demon felt the least comfortable.
"KEITH!" she roared, wanting her host and wanting him now. She felt like crap sure, but right now she was bored, and she wanted something to stroke and talk too.
---
Vaix gasped in surprise as Shaye ripped herself up and pinned him down, his head still under the pillow as she did. "Hmmph," he whined, twisting an arm to remove the pillow and reveal himself and his nasty bedhead hair.
"Do you?" he growled playfully, pushing himself up and forward, flopping on top of her to that now he was the one pinning her down. "Haha!" he growled, in a superior version to her earlier 'ha'. He smiled and lowered his head to nip at her neck, breathing in her scent before pausing.
"You smell thin sweetheart, when was the last time you drank?" Speaking of which, when was the last time he'd even drank? He felt his throat burn a little as it was acknowledged, and nipped at her neck again, a little harder than before.
"We should hunt before picking up Xayden, it would be rude to show up hungry," he mumbled, clearly distracted by her smell.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Keith woke with a start as Raven's loud voice cut through his pleasent dreams. Muttering something in his head about pain in the ass demons, the large, very content demonic cat slipped off of the bed where he'd been sleeping and slunk into Alexi's room where he knew Raven was. Alexi was passed out on the couch downstairs, having come home moments ago, reeking of liquor. He figured the other vampire would sleep all day, as well as everyone else in the house so he took it upon himself to keep Raven calm so she didn't disturb anyone. Yawning, he slipped into the bedroom, glancing at the demon before hauling himself up on the bed and curling up, tucking his nose under his tail, only one pair of eyes open as he watched her. He yawned, revealing his sharp fangs, his fur was still a bit bloodstained from earlier, since he hadn't bothered with a very good bath. Half-asleep, Keith waited on Raven, wondering what had gotten her into such a nasty mood.

----

Shaye let out a yelp of surprise as Vaix twised suddenly and was seated on top of her.
"Ass" She muttered affectionately as she tried to wriggle away. She quieted as Vaix scented her and commented on them feeding.
"Fed?" She sighed, when was the last time she had actually hunted and ate. She couldn't even remember.
"Awhile" She admitted as Vaix took another sniff at her neck, clearly showing his interest in more then just goofing around.
"Thirsty?" She asked him, stiffening a bit, she didn't really have the blood to spare at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Raven was appeased as Keith came to her, and sat on the bed. Her elegant, slender hand reached out and pulled him close, petting and stroking him lovingly, wanting simply something to cuddle at the moment. Though she did hear his curiousity through their connection and smiled. Leats she could do was answer him.
"I'm tired Keith. My head hurts, I'm sore, I feel sick, thirsty, i just overall feel like total crap. You know?" She sighed, her chest making a momentary burble sound as she did, as thouh to throw up again. She was not having a good time, but at least she had Keith to make it better now.
She hummed softly, half asleep as she drew her hand over Keith's soft fur gently, her senses wrapping the house and getting a sense of things, before focusing on the slowly building aura downstairs.
"Keith," she muttered calmly, "I feel something dark and foreboding emerging in this house. I know you can protect m; so, when the time comes, I'll be retreating within you. You'll get your body back...for now. Don't think this time won't build up elsewhere on your records but..." She smiled, "So long as you keep me in one peace, I'll let it slide for now." She kissed his forehead gently, then went back to relaxing.
---
Vaix nodded softly at her answer. Awhile. Yes. A long while. He pressed his nose to her neck, mezmerised as all vampires became when they were so near something edible that they needed so dearly.
She asked him if he was thirsty, and his arms wrapped around her tight. As though, like the true vampire, he intended to suck the blood from her now, forcibly. "Yeah," he breathed, letting his tongue slide to lick at her neck in one swoop before retreating inside the tooth filled hollow from wence it came.
He felt her tense, stiffen under him, and it brought him too a bit. Though he was far too deeply into his stages of hunger and seduction to quit this on his own, he knew Shaye wouldn't stop him unless told too do so by him. So he did.
"Stop me," he muttered, his tone cold, as though his words brought him distaste, but they were serious, and if she didn't obey them, he would bite her.
He nipped at her neck again, harder this time, almost enough to break the skin before retreating into a kiss. "Stop me," he said again. Cold, strict. The voice of a killer.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 8:54 pm

Keith sighed, curling up around Raven as she stroked him, his nose wrinkled in distaste at the noises coming from her, they were rather unpleasent. It had been a long, long time since Keith had been drunk, let alone hungover, so his patience for the act was worn thin. his tail twitched as Raven spoke about something 'dark' and him getting his body back. He nodded, wondering what she was going on about, though he was relieved to know he would soon be back to himself, even if it meant putting up with Raven's voice inside his head and other such nonsense. He yawned, resting his head in her lap and staring at the wall, ignoring the other sounds in the house. Alexi was stumbling up the stairs by the sound of it, heading to Demitri's room since Raven was in his, or so he guessed. He vaugly wondered where Iggy and Roxa were though eh asumed they were downstairs.

----

Shaye froze at Vaix's actions, his harsh voice brought her back to her senses and she shoved him away, rolling out of the bed as she did so. She mentally cursed for not realizing it had been so long since her husband had fed. She knew he hated human blood and her blood was the most tempting, but she needed to get him something. Keeping a wary eye on the vampire in the bed she slipped on her robe and bolted for the door. They had blood in the fridge, that would tide him over till they were able to hunt.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Raven smiled at Keith's cluelessness. Even a deafman would have heard that scream. She contemplated the options of messing keith up with what she assumed had happened. From the sense of it, Iggy was out like a rock, she couldn't even hear his heartbeat, and he smelled...mature. Her eyes drifted to the mess in Keith's fur, and she smiled moreso. "Have a good dinner sweetheart?" she purred, leaning in and attempting to shift into a more catlike self. Her drunken demeanor made her become Keith before becoming what she desired, but the job got done anyhow. She began to wash Keith, holding him down as her cat tongue licked away the human blood. "My good boy," she purred through mouthfuls of fur.
She allowed herself to lick Keith clean before ruining the moment. Sitting up, she smiled at him and purred, "By the way, Iggy tried to commit suicide while you were gone. Poor things in a coma by the sounds of it. Guess he thought you didn't want him anymore. If you listen you can hear Roxa crying about it, and Demitri's out cold from it." She purred, enjoying this. "Pay him a visit if you don't believe me. Roxa got so mad with him she hurt him good after cutting him down." She chuckled, looking s though recalling the memory. "What marvels you overhear when everyone thinks your knocked out cold." She stroked Keith lightly, giving him lots of room to dash out to Iggy if he so desired.
---
Vaix let out a low rumbling hiss as Shaye pushed him away. Souless black eyes peering up at her from the covers as she watched him with that wary look he saw as fear. Showing fear in the eyes of the hungry animal. He could barely stop himself from lunging at her on the spot, able to stop at merely sitting up.
When she bolted, that small amount of control over his bloodlust snapped down, and he pursued her like a beast from hell, chasing her in a brutal attempt to drink her dry. Whatever she was after, she better find it quick, cause his patience wouldn't hold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 34 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next