HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:57 pm

Demitri smiled lightly at Xayden, watching the boy try to hit the birdie, it was fun, it'd been awhile since he'd just generally goofed around, plus he enjoyed bonding with Xayden.
"You having fun?" He asked, returning the birdie, "You're doing really good. I can't ever get Keith to play this game with me" He pretended to look miserable at the notion, a small grin on his face indicating that he was just joking.

----

Shaye sighed, shrugging lightly, "We need to tell him, I get that, but it's a hard conversation to have with your son like that, especially a son who's a bit self-centered like Xayden. Don't get me wrong, I love my son, more then anything, but he's very demanding of our attention" She murmured with a small, bashful shrug.

"Its a bit uncomfortable" She murmured to Roxa, "But vampire bodies are pretty durable, so it doesn't hurt anything like it would a mortal women" She explained with a small shrug.
"Its a bit weird though, its like everything is fast forwarded, but not in a bad way" She shrugged again, "I suppose its worth it" She said, touching her stomach lightly.

Keith was gaping at Shaye, "I didn't know it was week" He choked out, "Ridiculous" He said, shaking his head.
"I mean, wow" He shook his head, rubbing a hand over his face, "Either way, I'm happy for you guys, having another kid is really exciting, I hope Xayden takes it well" He murmured.
"Me too" Shaye said, shuddering exaggeratedly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri May 04, 2012 6:58 pm

Xayden grinned back at Demetri as he was praised yet again. "Ya think so Uncle Demetri?" Yes everyone in his family was an Uncle despite their real status. Except for Roxa, Xayden still wasn't sure about her, she had to earn her Aunt status with him. That Raven chick was pretty weird too, but Vaix had made it clear to him for safety precautions that Xayden should refer to Raven by Aunt status, even if he didn't like her. So, as far as he was concerned, unless mommy or daddy forced him again, Roxa was just at family friend status.
He seemed confused about the last half of Demetri's statement. "But Keith always wants to play Demetri..." he cut off as he realised it had been a joke, "oh" he giggled back and gave another power-filled swing at the birde as it came to him.
"Uncle Demetri?" he seemed a little more serious all of a sudden, but Xayden was still Xayden, he had the knowledge craving streak Iggy had, and asking questions like this was very big part of his life. "Why is Uncle Iggy...Like Auntie Raven all of a sudd'n?" He creased his brow worriedly.
---
Roxa nodded lightly to Shaye through it all, she didn't have kids and she didn't know Xayden that well, but she knew how hard it could be to break the news to people, so she did sympathise. Unfortunately her advice did end with simply 'tell him', she had no ideas to offer on such a matter. She was sure she would f she knew Xayden better...but unfortunately that was not the case.
Her eyes widened with interest as Shaye explained some of her experiences with pregnancy. It was so odd, the idea of a vampiric body changing. "Did you get a baby belly?" she asked curiously, "and feel the kicks? What was the baby like when he was born? Did he look...different or the same as other babies?" Insert girl chatter here. But Roxa was very into this sort of thing. She loved families, children, the idea of pregnancy, something she'd thought she'd never experience. Now...with Shaye, there was hope for her. Maybe some day she could have a child of her own? She nearly bounced in her seat at the idea and ignored Iggy as the little demon eyed her curiously.
She nodded again in agreement to Keith however, that was still a scarily swift amount of time to go through so much.
"Count me in on that one," she muttered with a smile.

Vaix chuckled at the new mood in the room, of course Iggy was still stressing the crap put of him, and sure his laughter sounded more nervous than it did happy, but if there was one thing that could make him happy, it was talking about Xayden's early days. He'd have answered some of Roxa's questions, but they seemed so directed at Shaye it seemed almost inappropriate of him to answer, so instead he directed himself to Keith.
"I'm glad to hear it. This time we made sure you were the first we told." Note the context 'we' seeing as how Iggy had figured it out for himself and probably helped the knowledge along to his host. Vaix knew all too well of the hide nothing bond between a demon and it's carrier. He wished he could still be friends with Demetri, but the more he sat with the idea of Iggy the more he wanted to exterminate the issue. He felt himself being watched and let a blue eye twirl in the socket to meet Iggy's own demented eye. He immediately looked elsewhere at that.
Damn him.
He should never have been given the power he had now. They were all in great danger.
(fin)

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 06, 2012 3:22 pm

Demitri sighed, he knew Xayden would be asking questions like this, he hadn't seen them being directed at him though, that was for sure. Letting his racket fall to the ground, he walked over to Xayden and scooped him up, heading over to a bench and flopping down, settling Xayden in his lap.
"That's a bit of a hard question" He murmured, ruffling Xayden's hair. "But I'll try my hardest to expalin it, alright" He said, looking thoughtful.
"You know how our Dad explained how dangerous Raven was?" He explained. "How she was something we call a demon and she's bonded to Uncle Keith?" He murmured. "Well, something big happened awhile back, when Uncle Keith and Auntie Raven made their bond, Iggy made an agreement with a very dangerous demon" He murmured, figuring discussing hell wasn't the best idea. "When Iggy made that deal, he agreed to become a demon when the time was right. So now, Uncle Iggy's been changed from a vampire into a demon, a very strong one, like Auntie Raven" He murmured. "He's still your Uncle Iggy though, but he's a bit different now" He said, dropping a kiss on Xayden's soft hair. He figured he'd leave out his and Iggy's bond, that would be a bit much for the child.
"Does that make any sense?" He asked curiously.

---

Shaye laughed softly, absentmindedly rubbing her stomach.
"Yes Roxa, I had a baby belly, it grew rather fast, it was mildly devestating for awhile" She said, "I felt all out of sorts with my body and what not" She said with a grin.
"I did feel some kicks and movement, but he wasn't a big mover I guess" She shrugged, "He looked completely normal, except he had little bumps where he'd have horns from his demonic dna, he can hide them though. He was an adorable baby, I still kick myself for not getting any newborn pictures, but he aged so frigging quick" She sighed, "We have to be ready with this one, now that we know what to expect" She said with a grin, "A camera at all times" She nodded at Vaix, trying to draw him out of his obviously depressing thoughts.

Keith chuckled, a small grin on his face as he looked at his sister.
"You should show us some of Xayden's baby pictures one of these days, I know you don't have newborn ones, but I'd still like to see them" Keith murmured, "I didn't get to see him very much" He added, "When he was tiny"
"You'll get to see this one as a baby, we don't have to fear for our lives right now, so I'm sure me and Vaixl will be around for a change, and you guys casn always come visit. Once I get too big I can't drive, and I don't trust Vaix's driving" She said with a grin.
"I'll take you up on that offer" Keith said, "I'd like to get out of the house anyway, I've been cooped up here for far to long"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Xayden tensed as Demetri dropped his racket and came over to him, his eyes wide as though he thought he'd done something wrong and was expecting a talking too. He sort of was actually, because Daddy always got mad whenever Iggy's name was mentioned in a sentence, let alone a whole question directed at his youngest Uncle. He clutched Demetri's shirt as he was picked up, expecting to be carried inside and dropped at his parent's feet for being bad, but that was not the case. Instead he was seated in Demetri's lap on the garden bench, he looked up at Demetri, and watched as his Uncle addressed his question. So he was gonna get a straight answer? Really? About Uncle Iggy right? Wow this was...rare.
He listened with 120% of his attention now, smiling as Demetri reassured him of his lack of being in trouble with a short ruffle of his hair. He didn't mind it this time, he was far too interested. His hopeful eyes faded a bit at the mention of Raven.
"Yeah, I do. But what does she-" Demetri continued, and Xayden was silenced at the conversational turning point known as 'well'. As Demetri continued Xayden's eyes got bigger than ever. Iggy, a demon? Like a demon demon? Like Raven? Like those things he was accused of being at his friend's place?? IGGY? His brow creased as if he was confused.
"But why?" Xayden asked. "Why would he want that? What deal? Uncle Demetri is Iggy evil now?!" He gasped, clutching Demetri's shirt tightly and climbing up so that he was eye to eye with his Uncle (not in an angry way, just a concerned way). This was Uncle Iggy they were talking about here, some of his closest family, one of his best friends, he didn't want his Uncle to be a monster. He felt eyes on him and looked up to see Iggy watching him from the couch, still casually leaned up against Keith and all. Xayden frowned, remembering Iggy could feel emotions off others, and became aware that his own emotions were a little rattled. He creased his brow at the sight of Iggy, as if he were really looking at him for the first time, and watched as his Uncle slowly blinked alien-looking eyes. Xayden looked down at Demetri at that, still looking just as worried. "Can we fix it?"
---
Roxa smiled as Shaye told her of her experience being pregnant, it sounded fast, too fast for her comfort, but still the fact it was even possible left her with nothing to complain about. "Awweee," she cooed, "Yes, I agree with Keith, you'll have to bring the photo album over one of these days! Show us just how tiny of a peanut Xayden really was." She giggled at that, nodding to Keith. "You better" she teased Shaye, "I want to see an infant. Oh I can't imagine, they must be such little sweethearts." She made a face of motherly longing and girlish passion that anyone could recognise, sighing at the thought.
"Oh you are SO lucky Shaye. I'd give anything for a good man and a couple of kids."

Vaix nodded as Shaye's comment on cameras, trying to pull himself away from watching Iggy like the hawk he was. It was hard, especially seeing as how Iggy was now watching his son play with Demetri. Everything Iggy did made him angry.
Roxa started cooing about kids, and took his mind off Iggy for a few minutes, letting loose a soft smile at it all. "He was very small," he confirmed to Roxa, "Not even the full length of my arm when you stretched him out." He got a squee in response and rolled his eyes looking over at Shaye with another weak smile. Just 'Girls' he supposed.

Iggy was fairly conflicted with all the emotions rolling around, so much positive in the room, it was starting to wear him down. So that, even at the distance Xayden was away, when such negative emotions came rolling in Iggy's attention immediately focused on his Nephew. He seemed rilled up, nearly strangling Demetri with his shirt collar. He knew his host wasn't in any danger though, so he wasn't worried. Even when Xayden looked up at him and made 'that' face. All he could muster was a neutral blink. It did hurt him, seeing Xayden so worked up about what he was. He pondered getting up and seeing Xayden, but he had a feeling Vaix might snap the second he moved from the couch.
He would avoid the drama if he could, Xayden knew what needed to happen if he wanted Iggy outside with him. So for now, all he did was sit idly by.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu May 10, 2012 5:41 pm

Demitri ran his fingers through Xayden's hair lightly. He sighed softly, "He did it to help Uncle Keith" He murmured.
"You're Uncle Keith was hurting very badly Xayden, he's had some very bad, sad things happen to him in the past, and he was hurting very badly. Iggy helped him, but it cost him a lot" He murmured lightly.
"He chose this Xayden, and he's not a bad person because of it, he's still Iggy" He reassured.
He frowned, letting out a gust of air as he heard Xayden's next question.
"There's nothing to fix Xayden" He murmured, "He's still Iggy, just with wings and different things. He still loves you very much" He murmured. "You know how Auntie Raven had a special relationship with Uncle Keith? How she needed him? Well Iggy needs that as well, Iggy needs a person to make sure he stays around, and that person is me, alright? I promise you that your Uncle Iggy will never, ever hurt you' He murmured, "Nor will anyone ever let him do anything to hurt your family. He doesn't want to hurt you" He murmured, "He loves you, he loves all of us" He added, dropping a kiss on Xayden's head.
"Don't worry, everything will work out" He added, tickling Xayden's side.

---

Shaye's eyes widened at Roxa's outburst. She chuckled, "I promise you guys will get to see this one. You'll have to come to our house though, traveling with newborns really sucks" She said, reaching over and gripping Vaix's hand, stroking his thumb reassuringly. She could see how upset, how worked up he was about just being here, and she wanted to calm him down.
"It'll happen Roxa" She murmured, "It takes awhile to find someone good" She added, thinking of how long it had taken for Vaix to fnd her, and how long it had taken Keith and Lina, it wasn't a quick process, that was for sure.

Keith chuckled, "We'll be there, I can't wait to see" He said, grinning, covering his ears playfully as Roxa squealed.
"When will you know if its a boy or girl?" He asked curiously.
"Next few days probably, depends on if I can get Drake to do a scan" Shaye said, "Can't exactly go to a normal doctor after all"
Keith chuckled, "No, I guess you can't"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun May 13, 2012 11:31 pm

Xayden's worried expression mellowed out as he listened to Demetri, his stiff shirt grabbing relaxing until he was sitting normally in his Uncle's lap, facing him still. For Xayden, a child that was sheltered from the technical side of his family for so long, what Demetri told him was a lot to take in, he did understand, but still it was a bit much a bit fast.
He had so many questions, and yet, he wasn't sure if he was even in the right to ask them. Keith was hurt? Why? Why had Iggy had to do these things to help Uncle Keith?
When Demetri said there was nothing to fix, Xayden quietly rationalized it into thinking there was simply no way to fix it now. It was done. This was Iggy forever and get used to it. Then Deemetri talked about hosts, and Xayden's brow creased again, not because he was confused or sad, but because the thought of Iggy sharing that short of bond with a person made Xayden feel weirded out.
"Does that mean," he muttered softly, "That you are Iggy's sweetheart now, Uncle Demetri?" Sweetheart being Xayden's word for soulmate/ girlfriend/ boyfriend, the whole deal with intimate relations. He did become concerned however, when Demetri spoke about Iggy hurting him and how his family would protect him.
"Would he hurt me now? Is there a reason to protect me?" He asked rather innocently but with that same look of concern for his Uncle. The more he listened to this the more anxious he became. He relaxed only when Demetri assured him of Iggy's love and kissed the top of his head himself.
"O-Okay..." Xayden muttered softly, leaning his head against his family's adopted Uncle and frowning softly. He didn't like this, this changing. All this changing. His family changed so frequently he wasn't sure what to think or trust anymore. In his mind literally anything was possible, there were no limits, no boundaries, and while it made for an active imagination, it also made for an insecure child.
"Do you think Uncle Iggy would come play outside with us?" he asked quietly, even if his Uncle was a demon now, he still missed the man his father constantly attempted to snuff from Xayden's life.
---
Roxa smiled and nodded along with Keith, "We'll be the first at the door," she added with a smile, noticing Shaye's fussing of Vaix, but paying it little mind.
"I suppose," she sighed at the mention of soulmates. "But you found yours before you were even a vampire, so I suppose it's just different for everybody." She wasn't going to get into the sadness of those that simply didn't get a soulmate, like Michelle or Iggy, this was a happy moment, not one to be trampled with petty worries.
Even if there was no soulmate for her, she promised herself she'd still put aside the time to find a good man. It may not be mister perfect, but he'd still be good enough for her. That, she decided, was what set her aside from Michelle, who was determined to find the perfect girl. She wouldn't compare herself to Iggy, seeing as how his condition was just tragic happenings. But still, she had the drive to make it happen, and an eternity to set it in motion.
So she was confident.
She blinked when Shaye spoke of Drake, having never met any of Shaye's new-found family. Heard of them maybe, Aren specifically, but not seen them.
"Drake?" she asked. "Is he some sort of doctor then?" she looked around for confirmation. "Be sure to send us a call as soon as you find out," she purred.

Vaix let out a sigh as Shaye took his hand and rubbed his thumb. It was a sad reminder that Shaye was in-tune with his emotions, and that he was probably ruining this visit for her with his paranoia. His eyes flickered and met Shaye's only for a second before they drifted back over to Iggy, to find him not watching his son, but him now.
He narrowed his eyes, almost growled as Iggy lay all snugly against Keith and looked up at him with those eyes he knew he was supposed to read as harmless and innocent. Unfortunately all Vaix saw in them was lies. He couldn't help himself anymore, he gave way to bare a fang at Iggy in a soundless snarl, it was brief, but it was all that was required to alert the empath of his mood. He watched Iggy blink in turn, obviously too turned down by the mood to make a face resembling any sort of human emotion.
It made him want to kick the shit out of his brother, and he watched Iggy's eyes widen so dramatically at his thoughts that he wondered if Iggy could read them (Iggy can't). Vaix watched as his brother shifted in his seat, continued to relax against Keith (though a little nerve wracked now), and stare at him with that strange vacant expression.
The bastard.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 16, 2012 7:28 pm

Demitri shuddered when Xayden asked about him being Iggy's err, sweetheart.
"No Xayden, I am most definitely not Iggy's sweetheart" He said, smiling lightly.
"I am, however dating your Uncle Keith, but neither of us are mates" He murmured, knowing he'd never be Keith's mate, not after Lina. It was interesting for Keith to have switched sides, but Keith was open minded, and well Demitri wasn't complaining.
"No Xayden, there's nothing for you to be afraid of. I'm just be reassuring" He said, seeing how confused the boy was.
"Relax" He murmured, rubbing Xayden's back, "Everything is fine, I know this is a lot to take, to deal with" He murmured with a small sigh, "I promise, and if you ever have any questions or are confused, you can always come and ask me" He murmured, "I'll try to explain anything to you or answer your questions as best I can" Demitri reassured, letting the boy he considered his nephew to relax against him.

---

Shaye sighed, shaking her head and smiling at Roxa. This was, by far, one of the most normal conversations she'd ever had with the girl.
"Drake is an ex-demon who lives with my brother" Shaye murmured, "He was a bat demon, or is, I'm not sure, so he can use his whole echo-location thingy to check on the baby. He did with Xayden" She explained, touching her stomach again.
"I don't know if this one's developed enough yet though, but by this afternoon.." She chuckled and shrugged, looking at Vaix curiously.

----

Keith looked at Shaye and smiled lightly. He glanced down at Iggy as the young demon against him, he wasn't sure why Iggy was so up close and personal, but he wasn't about to complain, he knew better. He looked out the window smiling lightly as he saw Xayden and Demitri talking, whatever it was about he was sure it was rather serious, judging by the expressions on each of their faces.
"Well at least you have someone who can check you out, make sure everything is fine" He murmured, noddng his head lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm

Xayden blinked cluelessly as Demetri shuddered at his comment. For a second he wondered if he had insulted Uncle Demetri, but the smile after his response told Xayden it was fine. He'd just unleashed some awkward turtles or something for the moment, and silently decided it'd be best not to ask people if they were Iggy's sweetheart now that his Uncle was a demon. Thinking about it more closely now, he was almost positive that Iggy could not have a sweetheart, not a hundred percent but...pretty sure. Which was a shame, because it sure would be convenient if your sweetheart was also your 'demon's person', he decided.
He looked up at Demetri as he carried on to talk about who was in fact his sweetheart and... Uncle Keith?! Really! Xayden tilted his head curiously, "Uncle Keith? Oh. Well...why not? You could be sweethearts if you wanted too, right?" He smiled as though he thought he were being helpful.
What little concerns Iggy had left vanished as Demetri reassured him about his earlier tellings being nothing but simply 'reassuring'. He nodded his head at it in response, at this point honestly Xayden was willing to agree with anything. So much he didn't know, and no way to tell if it was even correct or not.
He must have still looked stressed though, because his Uncle told him to relax, and he did...or tried to. He leaned up against his Uncle and with a soft sigh was what he thought of as normal.
"Okay," he muttered back, "I'd like that... Daddy and Mommy never want to tell me this stuff...this demony stuff I mean. They always look at each other funny." He clutch Demetri's shirt and yawned, worn out from all the sports and Iggy stress.
---
"Oh," Roxa muttered, looking a little shocked at Shaye's reply. A bat demon. "You're going to let a demon scan you with echolocation? Forgive me if I think that's a little too fishy to be trusted. Whta if it's like...full of nuclear energy or something? Something that would hurt the baby? I mean he is a demon, they do get off on...ah...pain I guess." She stopped as she realised she was technically talking about Iggy too now, and that he happened to be right beside her on the couch with Keith. She felt his eyes on her, and looked over at him half heartedly, "Right?" She tried to make herself seem less cruel by letting him have a say, but he seemed totally detached.
"I guess," Iggy muttered. "I've always been pleased with pain Roxa, whether I wanted to be or not. You know that."
"I do," she muttered quietly, looking back to Shaye and giving a weak shrug. "I guess if you trust him it must be okay then...I mean Xayden turned out alright right? I'd just be cautious if I were you is all....gosh. By this afternoon? Crazy."
She shook her head and sighed.

Vaix rolled his eyes at Roxa's fussing.
"It's just sound," he reassured, though he was ignored fully by her in her yapping. There was the Roxa he knew. She couldn't shut up, and she was annoying, but she always meant well. She cared about her family more than anything else, and unfortunately him and Shaye fell under that category.
He glanced at Shaye as she looked at him and gave a weak smile, still stressed beyond belief, "You'd know better than me, hun." He let his grip on her hand tighten lovingly a moment before sighing and at least trying to relax. It didn't last long though, as Iggy shifted softly on the couch, and slid forward to leave the living room.
Vaix was up before Iggy was, teeth bared and snarling. "Stay there," he growled, non-carist about the audience, "Where I can see you."
Iggy hesitated, looking up at Vaix with that familiar fear that would still linger behind his eyes no matter how much power he possessed. To any that looked at him, it was clear the tiny demon was weighing all his options and consequences. Finally he spoke, his focus on Shaye.
"Can I...see Xayden before this visit is up?" he asked weakly, "He's been outside the whole time and uh...I'd like to talk to him. If that's okay."
"You stay on the couch," Vaix snarled, hands balled into fists, as the red in his eyes become more predominant while he stressed to the limit. It was a fatal mixture of fear and anger, and right now he wanted nothing more that to retrieve hos cross and shove it into Iggy's head.
Unfortunately he knew doing so would traumatise his son, and sadly, that was the only thing that kept him from doing it.
His son was protecting the monster he sought to protect him from.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue May 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Demitri hummed lightly, listening to Xayden prattle on about sweethearts, it was rather adorable. He cuddled the boy against him, seeing how exhausted Xayden was.
"Sometimes parents do that, they don't want to scare you or make you worry. Its their job to protect you" He said lightly, rubbing Xayden's back as he enjoyed the sun. He liked this, just relaxing it was a rather nice change of pace.
"Besides, you don't need to worry about demons or anything else. Thats your mom and dad's job, all you need to worry about is having lots of fun" He said with a grin, looking out at the yard while Xayden seemed to drift off against him.
"You can take a nap bud" He murmured, "I'll take you inside in a bit, or whenever you want" He said, closing his own eyes, though he wouldn't fall asleep. He wasn't tired, just really content and rather nice and warm. He loved kids, despite him and his brother being highly acclaimed in vampire circles as horrible killers with sadistic tendancies, but Demitri had always had a soft spit for children, and Xayden was by far no exception. If anything, he was a bit of a miracle child for vampires, since until most met Xayden, it had been widely accepted that vampires couldn't procreate.

----

Shaye shook her head lightly.
"Drake's a former demon Roxa" She explained, "He began doing enough good deeds to be noticed by angels, and now has been granted sort of an angelic gift. He's not really a demon anymore, though he still looks the same" She said with a shrug. "Besides he really is our best bet, since I can't go to a normal hospital or anything" Shaye explained, "And we do need to see how the baby is doing, health wise and stuff" She sighed, rubbing her stomach lightly in an absentminded fashion.
She stiffened, startled when Vaix lashed out verbally at Iggy. She had been rather caught up talking about children and whatnot with Roxa so she really hadn't been aware of what else was going on.
She looked around, seeing Xayden asleep on Demitri, the pair sitting in the sun outside. It was an adorable sight.

---

Keith looked at Vaix intently for a minute, looking with Shaye out the window to check on the pair.
"I think Xayden's pretty worn out Ig, I don't think he'll be up for any big conversations" He said lightly, his boyfriend looked pretty damn worn out as well.
"I think you guys have a babysitter in Demitri if you want" He murmured. Shaye nodded, "I can tell, good thing too, we might need him one of these days. Xayden gets pretty fed up with staying with his Uncle Aren all the time. If Demitri or you could come to the house and watch him, he'd be a lot happier"
"Anytime, I'd like to babysit my nephew, and I can easily come to your place now" Keith said, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue May 22, 2012 11:18 pm

"I guess," Xayden responded to Demetri's first comment. However true it may be, it was still frustrating for him. He just wanted the story, the whole story. In his own eyes he wasn't a child anymore, he didn't need to be protected from things his parents really couldn't protect him from in the first place, because lets face it, the idea of Iggy being so dangerous Xayden needed protection seemed ridiculous. Iggy was skinny and weak, he always had been vulnerable, even if he was a demon. Xayden could only guess that if Iggy was put up against other demons, he'd be just as weak as before, and Mommy was an angel. They were supposed to be stronger than demons...right?
God, he didn't even know what he was let alone how other people in his family worked. Quarter Angel, Quarter demon, half vampire. By all odds it seemed an impossible combination. But apparently not because here he was.
The more he thought about it the more he realised he really shouldn't be angry or wary of Iggy for what he had become. After all Daddy was a demon, and though Daddy could be...scary... he wasn't bad.
Xayden clutched tightly at Demetri's shirt, listening to him hum an unknown tune while he drooped his eyelids and started to doze off.
"Okay," he muttered back softly, "Can we stay in the sun? It's so warm..."
And everyone in his family was so cold.
---
Roxa nodded as she listened to Shaye, silently approving more and more as she listened. Despite how much she worried, even she wouldn't turn down the judgement of heaven. If this Drake fellow had been good enough to be accepted by them, then she could accept him too.
Besides, it sounded like he and his echolocation was needed when it came to vampiric health and pregnancies.
She'd been about to speak when Iggy shifted to the edge of the couch, and Vaix flipped his shit -like Shaye- she'd been too absorbed in the conversation to have suspected any such behaviour. So, along with Shaye, she jumped sharply and swivel her head to look at the both of them with wide confused eyes.

Iggy frowned lightly as Keith commented on Xayden's sleepy state. Through the sheet of black fog he could see Xayden snuggled up close to Demetri, and felt a familiar pang of bitter jealousy. So Xayden had fallen asleep...just as he'd wanted to speak with the child? Convenient.
He sighed softly, behind the frustration there was visible flickers of sadness. He'd wanted this visit with Xayden today, he'd practically blackmailed Vaix and Shaye to have it, and if his senses were correct they'd probably want to leave soon. No doubt Xayden would sleep through 'till then. It was obvious that Vaix wouldn't easily allow a visit with Xayden, and Shaye...well...she could be placed as a concerned mother, but that was just it. No one was trusting enough of him anymore for him to just 'pop in' and spend time with his nephew.
None-the-less, as much as he wished he could ignore them all and see Xayden anyway, he knew it wasn't worth the can of drama he'd open. So quietly he slipped back into his seat, relaxed himself, and muttered softly, "Okay."
What else was there for him to do? Brute force and assertion didn't win this kind of battle.
He let his eyes slide over to Vaix, who was still standing, eyes narrowed his way. Iggy gave him a small frown in return and gestured with his eyes that Vaix should just sit down before at least trying to have a part in whatever conversation Shaye and Keith were having.
As he listened he had to try to keep his frown from spreading across his features, babysitting. Should he just...go downstairs or something? It'd be a lot less painful than listening to everyone in the family, exclusion to himself, be offered a place in Xayden's life. To be honest he was so tired of feeling like such a third wheel in this family.

Vaix almost sighed in relief of Keith took his side of this and persuaded Iggy to relax again, he almost did, but he himself was too stressed to make any such move and remained standing a while longer. Growling softly at Iggy as Shaye talked to Keith about him and Demetri babysitting over at their place. He liked the idea naturally, and the regular conversation relaxed him enough to stiffly sit back down and glare ice at his brother in all his paranoia. He was aware, from experience, of the look of silent pain on Iggy's face, and it brought him grim satisfaction. Iggy would be cut out of their lives, however slow and painful it needed to be for him. He vowed to make it happen. Xayden didn't deserve having to put up with something like Iggy, and Vaix saw himself doing a justice by thinking this way.
"Thanks Keith," Vaix muttered calmly, letting out a choked breath, "We appreciate the help. Xayden's a good boy, I'm sure he'll be of no trouble to you..." He eyes glanced back over to Iggy immediately to make sure he was still there.
"Maybe I could come too?" Roxa asked curiously, and Vaix shrugged.
"Fine with me..." He looked over at Shaye for her confirmation, though he still kept Iggy in his peripheral vision, mildly satisfied as he watched his brother stare distantly at the floor.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu May 24, 2012 10:22 pm

"We can stay in the sun" Demitri murmured, "I like the warmth as well" He added, rubbing a hand through his hair and settling back. He could feel small pangs of sadness and he knew they came from Iggy. He felt bad for the demon, knowing the angsty feelings came from his seperating from Xayden and Vaix's harsh treatment of him, but he also understood the family's hesitancy when it came to Iggy. Vaix hated the young demon, he wasn't sure why, but he knew that Vaix detested Iggy. When it came to Xayden, everyoen was being overprotective and nervous mainly because Iggy was so newly turned, he could be dangerous and volatile, and no one wanted to see Xayden hurt. Still, completely alienating Iggy could be dangerous, somehow they needed to come up with a good compromise. Sighing, he glanced down at Xayden, a content grin on his face, something would work out, eventually.

----

Shaye sighed, looking at Iggy with a sad expression.
"You'll get to see him Ig" She murmrued, "I'm sure Roxa or Keith will bring you when the babysit, or Demitri" She reassured. She wasn't as worried about Iggy as Vaix was, or Keith it seemed. She glanced at the two men, frowning lightly, she didn't want to upset Iggy, that would be really bad, plus she did want Xayden and Iggy to maintain a friendship, particularly since she, herself, didn't want to alienate any family members.

----

Keith nodded lightly, looking at Shaye with a slightly worried expression. He still cared greatly for Iggy, but he had seen firsthand what demons were capable of, and he was a bit apprehensive what a pissed off Iggy could do to Xayden. Iggy was a child himself, prone to childish emotions and Xayden was just a child, an argument between the two of them could be devestating and dangerous and he had no desire to see what would happen. He glanced out the window again, he needed to speak to Demitri about this, hopefully htings would work out, but he had a feeling that it wouldn't be an easy or quick fix, just a bloody disaster.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri May 25, 2012 11:31 pm

Xayden smiled lightly as Demetri agreed with him. At the moment it seemed he was the only one sheltered from Iggy's current angst, which was probably for the better since he was just starting to settle down enough for a quick nap. So, completely oblivious, Xayden clutched at Demeri's shirt, laid his head against his chest, and fell into a comfortable sleep.
---
It would be lying if Iggy said it didn't suck sharing your emotions with another. Demetri, with the emotional tie they shared, was no exception. The little demon didn't particularly like Demetri knowing how he felt all the time, and he wondered if the same frustration aroused between soulmates, whom shared an almost identical emotional connection. He didn't question the usefulness of the tie, he knew in certain circumstances it could save lives, along with the sharing of physical pain, but in instances like this, where he would rather just deal with his own crap, it was a bit degrading. For others, he knew it wouldn't be so bad, probably useful and tolerable for the most part, but for Iggy - the demon whom was already so emotionally attached to everything- it was violating. His emotional attachment to Demetri, pared with his regular emotional ability and experience, made him able to tell when Demetri was experiencing or making note of his own emotions. Sure, there were a lot of fine details that had to be in place for him to so accurately know, but at this time, it was exceedingly apparent that Demetri was honed in on him due to his slight drop in mood and the circumstance in which it had happened.
It made him feel uncomfortable actually, being the one that felt emotions from others, but not the other way around. He wasn't sure if he should squirm in his seat or go hide under the couch. For now, it was all he could do to ignore it.

Black and sapphire eyes drifted up from the floor to Shaye as she reassured him, at first he'd thought it to be one of those empty promises, but as she carried on to her next sentence, his eyes lit a little.
"R-Really? Me? Without you and Vaix around? Are you sure?" He couldn't believe it, he hadn't expected an invitation like that until he could at least prove that he could control himself, because lets face it, without Shaye in the picture it would be a lot like trying to stop a rhino with some wet toilet paper if he ever got out of hand. He wasn't even sure he trusted himself to see Xayden without being in the presence of someone who could control him if the need be. If she was being serious, this was amazing. Better than amazing, it was perfect! He'd only wanted a job in Xayden's life so that he would actually be involved in Xayden's life. But if he could just come over, that would be enough for him in itself. He looked to Keith and watched him nod, and felt his heart skip a beat in excitement. Of course, he should have known the offer would be too good to be accepted by his brother.

"What? No." Vaix choked as he looked at Shaye in disbelief, mouth open as if he was trying to talk but struggling with words.
"Not while we're not around. No way. It's too dangerous," he hissed, clenching his fists.
Iggy frowned, "I promise I won't hurt him."
"Shut up," Vaix snarled, "Don't make a promise you can't keep. You can't possibly offer my son saftey when you can't even control yourself."
"I can too!" Iggy snapped back, "If you'd just give me a chance!"
Vaix growled dangerously, "I wouldn't let you around my son anymore than I would let Raven around him unattended. You're a demon Iggy, and not even just that, but an inexperienced, unstable jumble of DNA and...untapped ability." He couldn't bring himself to cough up the word power. You did not use the word power to describe Iggy in his mind. "You're dangerous, and you'd take up this offer only over my dead body." He watched his little brother glare at the floor in frustration and narrowed his own eyes. He knew he was poking the tiger here, but for crying out loud who was to say Xayden wouldn't do the same thing?
He growled as Iggy looked up at him from the corners of his corrupted eyes, then suddenly stood up, causing Vaix to hiss sharply in warning.
"I'm going to go talk to him," Iggy muttered dryly. "I'm going to see him while I still can. Even if he's half asleep when I do..." And with that said he turned and walked towards the back door, Vaix leaping from his seat to frantically retrieve his cross and restrain the demon before he did any such thing.
"NO," he roared, "SIT. BACK. DOWN."
But, unfortunately, he was ignored.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Demitri glanced up in surprise as he heard yelling coming from inside. Frowning he tried to see past the thick, black smog covering the windows but he couldn't see a thing. Shaking his head he carefully pulled Xayden closer to himself, not wanting to rouse the sleeping boy. Vaix was shouting he knew that much but no one else was. Frowning, he cared his fingers through Xayden's hair, staring intently at the deck door, wondering what the hell had happened.

----

Keith let out a surprised whine as Iggy suddenly jerked up and Vaix began shouting. Shaye looked shocked, as if she weren't really sure what was happening.
"Er, Ig" He called, "Sun, can't go in the sun" He called, keeping his voice low. He could feel the mounting tension in the room and knew something bad was about to happen. Looking worriedly at Shaye and Roxa, he shot up and followed after Vaix and Iggy, intent on getting outside and protecting Demitri and Xayden before something went down.
Opening the back door, he moved outside fluidly, pleased he'd managed to get passed Iggy and Vaix.
"Iggy wants to see Xayden" He murmued to Demitri, who looked worried.
"What about the sun?" Demitri asked, shifting Xayden lightly in his arms, careful not to wake him up.
"Dunno, Vaix's not impressed and things could get ugly" Keith added, glancing over his shoulder as Shaye came outside, shielding her eyes from the glare.
"He asleep?" She asked Demitri, when the vampire nodded she breathed a sigh of relief.
"Don't want him to see Vaix and Iggy going at it" She explained at her brother and Demitri's confused looks.
"Makes sense" Demitri murmured, wincing as he heard Roxa's shrieking from inside and a loud crash.
"Damn" Keith mumbled, looking at Demitri pointedly. The vampire sighed, standing up and carefully handing Xayden off to Shaye.
"Good luck" Shaye drawled in an unimpressed tone as she cradled her sleeping son against her, beyond thankful that she had vampire stength and was able to hold the solidly built teen.

Keith and Demitri headed inside, both apprehensive about what they'd see.
"What the hell?" Demitri gasped, ducking as a body (he didn't now whose) went flying past him and struck the wall. The dark haired russian immediately dropped to the ground, followed by Keith. It was clear they'd walked into a Vaix versus Iggy fight.
"Roxa?" Keith called out, wondering if the female vampire was okay, he couldn't see her in all the debris.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:43 pm

At this time, being as exhausted as Xayden was from his rapid growth and stressful childhood, the small child was completely oblivious to anything and everything that was happening around him. He didn't hear the loud crashes and bangs, didn't sturr when he was passed from Uncle to Parent beyond clutching at a new shirt, he didn't feel the worry he would feel if he was awake. So perhapes it was all in a stroke of good luck that Xayden had passed out when he did, even if his sleeping had been what started it in the first place.
It was all in his favor at the moment. He was aware he had his mommy, and he felt safe and secure. It was all he needed right now (to feel safe, and secure), so he slept on. Comfortable as ever, surrounded by Mother's love.
---
Iggy grimaced as Keith reminded him of the sun and his lack of ability, but it seemed like such a defeat to stop now. To listen to his brother and sit down as if nothing were happening. He could tap on the window and shout through the glass for Demetri though right? It seemed like a good way to go, what with them both being leaned up against the window and all.
So he kept his steady advancement, ignoring everyone with a lack of response. It was time he started making things happen for himself, he had the power to now. He didn't have to be everyone's doormat anymore. Iggy would display that to them when he got to hold his sleeping nephew on his own accord. It was almost exciting for him, and he blinked as Keith darted past him, hearing him immediately warn Demetri about the sun deal. Iggy was fine with that, it just meant he didn't have to knock on the window as hard...
Then Shaye whizzed by, and Iggy realised at this point that he might have stirred the shit a little too violently. Allowing his senses to adjust to the pure molten tension in the room, Iggy turned slowly, only to feel an agonising pain ripple from his wing down his spine and to let out a sharp scream. It had been that turn and luck alone that had saved him from what could have been a fatal wound (fatal meaning Iggy would have just been forced back inside his host, there was no threat to his life while his core remained in Demetri).
As he'd walked, Vaix had retrieved and thrown the cross in aim for the back of Iggy's skull, but Iggy's large wings, in his turn, had blocked the shot and taken the blow instead. The cross immediately melted and singed the flesh it touched, burrowing deeper into the wing in the process. The wing itself, under the power of the cross, fell to the ground as though it were made of lead, dragging the rest of Iggy's left side to a leaning position. Immediately after the shock subsided -which took all of five seconds- Iggy twisted himself to try and understand what the hell had happened to him. Of course when he tried to remove the cross, he only burnt his fingers, and recoiled in agony.

By this point Vaix had endured enough stress to become his more demonic shape, and had charged to attack Iggy again. Of course, Iggy -being panicked and confused- didn't put up much of a fight, instead he curled up upon himself like he had learned too from seven hundred years of physical abuse. He was bitten, shredded, and clawed at during that time, until he'd finally panicked enough to strike back, and break one of Vaix's arms on impact, sending him a way back into a wall. Iggy couldn't do much more than that with the cross eating his flesh away and draining all his ability though, so he lay on the floor in a bloody, shallow wounded heap. Panting in his exhaustion and looking terrified.
"D-Demitri," he whimpered. He was too scared, too new to this whole demon thing to respond with the raw potential and ability he possessed. If he had been more experienced, he could have downed Vaix just by lifting a hand, and shattered the cross by condensing his aura around it until the bad energy overwhelmed the good. But with the idea of Vaix being his superior literally beaten into his head, it wasn't his first response. Instead, he ducked an covered and hoped someone would help him.
In the state he was in now, it was too late for him to shatter the cross even if he had figured out how to. He shrieked and kicked as he felt his brother's weight against him again, followed by the dull pain of adrenalin coated wounds, but the real pain came from his wing. He could feel the skin splitting, feel the cross inside of him, poisoning his blood stream and destroying everything it came into contact with, and in a desperate attempt Iggy tried to amputate the area, only to have his lifted arm caught up and bitten down upon by Vaix. The need to survive kicked in then, and with what strength Iggy had (which was still quite a lot) he used the arm to pull Vaix over his shoulder and unto the ground, to allow himself to change his face (he didn't know what) into something that almost made his brother scream, and to toss the body like a rag doll across the room, over Demetri and Keith (who at this time had re-entered).

Roxa's head snapped up from the chaos as she heard her name called, she was in tears, still stuck in the corner of the living room, too scared to move through all the debris and fighting and screaming. When she saw Keith she gave an expression of relief a horror victim would give a cop at the end of the movie. "I'm here!" she sobbed, still to trapped to even try moving. All she could do was hope for the fight to end, and hope Keith and Demetri could stop it. Seeing it now, she understood it to be the kind of fight that wouldn't end on it's own until one of them was dead.

Vaix, after being thrown at the wall, took a few seconds to recover before seeing who stood before him. Demetri. Iggy's life tie.
He didn't even think, he just did, and unless Keith or Demetri had been prepared for this, there would have been no way to predict such violence from him now. He plunged his good arm forth, and if he hit, he'd literally punch a hole through Demetri's middle in an attempt to get a hold of Iggy's core. He'd fail, of course, and pull his hand out to try and grab Demetri by his hair and tug the vampire into his lap to continue to find the core. Assuming he got this far without Keith stopping him, he'd reach through the hole again and (trying to restrain Demetri as best he could) reach around for Iggy's life force.

It was a bloody game.
But there would be a winner by the end of it all.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Shaye cradled Xayden against her, humming softly as she listened to the brawl inside. The pain filled sceams and angry roars coming from the house were terrifying and she was not enjoying this at all. Rocking Xayden she moved further into the yard, she couldn't leave her son but Vaix wouldn't calm down unless something snapped him out of his rage.

Keith's eyes fixated on Roxa and he dove forward, moving across the floor as he tried to avoid Vaix and Iggy. He could hear Demitri's whimpers as he felt whatever pain Iggy was feeling but he needed to get the girl out of the house and out to Shaye. Damn he couldn't believe his house was going to be wrecked again. Managing to get to Roxa, he scooped her up, moving past the others in a blur in his single minded attempt to get her to Shaye.
"Go to Shaye" He said, shoving her outside bfore turning to go and try and break up Vaix and Iggy. Not seeing Vaix or Demitri, he turned his attention to the demonic Iggy his eyes going wide as he saw the demonic form the young man had taken.
"Ig" He murmured weakly, ducking as more debris fell. He really had no idea what to do in this situation, Vaix was out of control and Iggy was really frigging scary.

A scream of pain and terror filled the room as Demitri thrashed, writhing in agony as Vaix's arm literally ripped through him and began routing around inside his now tattered body. Blood bubbled forth from the other vampire's mouth as he began to choke. It wasn't easy to kill a vampire, but Vaix was well on his way to causing some serious, irreversible damage.
"Vaix" Keith bellowed, rushing forward to try and dislodge Viax only to be tossed back by one of the demonic-vampire's wings.

Demitri continued to writhe, his body convlusing as he tried to dislodge himself from Vaix, though his attempts were weaker and weaker as the blood drained from his body.
"V-v" The vampire stammered, trying to speak his attackers name. His dark eyes flashed and he locked eyes with Iggy now, his pupils dilating rapidly. His mouth hung agape and he began to go limp, his eyes still open.

"What the I love is going on here?" A deadly calm voice asked from the destroyed doorway. Keith's eyes shot away from his dying lover to see a very angry and blood covered Alexi standing there.
"Demitri" The vampire bellowed, diving forward and ripping Vaix away from his brother, tossing the other vampire aside before sinking to his knees next to Demitri, his hands flapping uselessly as he tried to stem the bleeding.
"Demi" He murmured, looking at his brother with horrified eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Roxa was more than relieved to be swept up by Keith and shoved outside. However undignifying it might be didn't mater to her at this point. Instead she sought out and immediately dashed to Shaye's side, sitting beside her as quietly as she could and eyeing the door as if it were about to come launching free of it's hinges to attack them.
"Things are getting nasty in there," Roxa would whisper weakly to Shaye, shuddering a bit before returning to watching the door and eagerly awaiting the time where things would be safe again.
---
Despite all of Iggy's pain, at the sound of Keith's familiar voice, he would turn to look up at his adopted brother, eyes instantly tearing and letting fall what one could assume to be tears, though it looked more like blood (demons only had one type of liquid in their bodies). "K-Keith," he whimpered, twisting himself towards the vampire. "Help me. There's something...my wing...burning." It was all he could say before his eyes bulged and he let out a sharp scream along with Demetri. Kicking out his leg and withering in agony like a fish on dry land.
What was that?? What was happening to him? That pain seemed..weird in a way. He didn't recognise it until Keith spoke Vaix's name and tried to get his brother off of his host. Then he understood the reason for his own bleeding and pain. His brother had attacked his host.
He immediately tried to stand to get to Demetri, but with Vaix's rummaging he was too often hit with a wave of agony to have the ability to stand and walk in a straight line. So he continued to contort on teh floor until Alexi barged in and ripped Vaix free. Iggy himself was too disorientated to recognise anyone outside of his host anymore. He, in his need to survive, had become a raw being, and now that the flashes of agony had stopped to a steady, more predictable stream, he could concentrate on helping his host and ultimately his own survival.
So he tried to stand, and shakily managed to lift himself to an unsteady, semi-buckled, stance, turning his head to see Vaix readying himself from shock and exhaustion to attack Alexi so that he could reach Demetri again. But Iggy wouldn't have that, and in all his inhumanity, his eyes beginning to glow purple slightly -Not a complete domination of the eyes, but as if one had snapped a glow stick behind the pupil- he snapped his eyes over to Vaix. At the moment his eyes met saw his brother a sickly crunch was heard from somewhere inside the other vampire, though it was cut short as blood welled in his throat. To any that observed it was as though an invisible bullet had been shot into Vaix's head, and with a small squirt of blood and a spider-like crackling of the skin around the wound, exited through the back of his skull. Of course, this wound had downed Vaix for the fight, and Iggy watched indifferently as his brother fell to the ground.
Iggy then let his eyes snap to the next closest 'threat' to Demetri: Alexi. He bared his many layers of fangs and hissed, in a voice that was quite clearly still his own but so horridly distorted it hardly qualified as a voice anymore "Don't touch him! Get...get away from him! He's MINE. DON'T TOUCH HIM. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO NOT MOVE!" He practically frothed at the mouth, not recognising anyone anymore, and trying to lop his way slowly over to his host much like a zombie would. "Get...away..." he rasped, his eyes bulging as he burped up a small waterfall of blood and kept going as if nothing had happened. His eyes were slowly fading in pigment, as if he were going blind, and the world started to twist and go blurry in his current tunnel vision.
There was Demitri.
No one else.

He took in a deep, raspy inhale as he kept moving. In anyone dared to grab him he would mercilessly toss them away (though they would not be blessed with the horrors of Vaix's attack) and continue to move onward. He would continue to fight off all who tried to touch him, he would continue to babble a rasper slur that didn't really make much sense anymore (besides wound threatening). If Alexi did not move Iggy would pull the same attack on him as he had on Vaix. The aura around him so thick it was almost visible, causing the floor to crack upon impact with every shakily placed step. The walls would trembled, as he came forward like something out of a horror film. His body distorted into bone-like spike structures and his face an unrecognizable terror of teeth, feathers, glowing eyes, and warped anatomy.
Despite it all he would keep coming, his wing literally rotting off his body, poisoning his mind out of all rationality, and ultimately driving him insane.
But for Iggy, there was only him.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:00 am

Shaye winced as she heard the shouting. Making a split second decision she carefully handed Xayden to Roxa.
"Take care of him, if he wakes up get him away from the house" She said quickly before heading for the door to the house, amazed that it was still standing as were the walls. Steeling herself and shooting Roxa an anxious glance, Shaye carefully pushed the door open and stepped inside, hastily closing the door behind her.
"Holy shit" She breathed, staring at the destruction in shock. Iggy was freaking out at Alexi who was cradling a profusely bleeding Demitri. Keith was trying to get ahold of Iggy's wing to mend it or something anf Vaix was laying on the other side of the room with what appeared to be a bullet wound. She sucked in a breath, how the hell was she supposed to help in this siutation?

---

Keith moved towards Iggy, intent on fixing his wing since he understood what the young demon was freaking out about. Before he had a chance to get close however, Iggy began to panic as he saw Demitri and Alexi.
"Lex move" Keith hissed at the other vampire as Alexi looked up at Iggy, intent on arguing. THe blond vampire took one look at Iggy and immediately stepped away from his brother, looking at Keith with wide eyes.
"What the hell happened?" He hissed glowering at Vaix's still form.
"Er..." Keith trialed off, "Iggy wanted to see Xayden and that didn't go over well" The tall vampire explained, raking his bloodied fingers through his dark hair.
"No shit" Alexi said, glancing up as Shaye walked inside, looking stunned.
"Shaye" Keith murmrued weakly, looking at his sister with sad eyes.
"Vaix?" Shaye asked, nodding at Demitri, Vaix would have gone after Iggy's host in order to kill the vampire and judging by the gaping hole where Demitri's stomach and chest had once been, Vaix had been very angry.
"Unfortunately" Keith mumbled, wondering if he could get close to Iggy now, needing to get the cross out of his wing.

Shaye sighed, moving over to her prone husband and checked his injury. Surprisingly it wasn't as horrible as she initially thought. Sighing, she wondered what she could possibly do, she could take angelic form and terrorize Iggy into submission but that just didn't seem fair when all he wanted to do was protect Demitri, though his overzealous protection might be causing more harm then good at this point. She could feel the cross burning in Iggy's wing and knew it woudl cause some serious damage if it stayed inside him much longer. Frowning, she glanced at Keith, shrugging helplessly, at a total loss of what to do.

Keith slowly moved closer to Iggy, noticing Shaye's shrug from the corner of his eye, Alexi was prowling nervously around the room wanting to be with his brother though Iggy wasn't letting any of them close.
"Ig" Keith murmured, "I need to fix your wing, I'm not gonna touch Demitri, just get the cross out of you, alright?" Keith said, speaking slowly and softly as if he was speaking to a wounded and dangerous animal, which in a sense he very much was.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:51 am

Throughout Keith and Alexi's conversation, Iggy continued to very slowly make his way over to Demetri. Once he stumbled, fell, and got back up again to continue, but other than that it was a pretty steady, sluggish pace until Shaye came inside.
Whether Shaye liked it or not, to a demon her aura would always be present. She could not walk into a room filled with demons and be recognized as anything other than an angel. Even if her aura was greatly controlled as it was now, and caused Iggy no harm, it was still powerful enough to alert him of what she was, and unfortunately there was nothing she could do to change that. As stated before, the cross had driven Iggy insane enough to no longer recognize individuals beyond a gender, and a species (excluding his host of course, which he still fully recognized and would continue to recognize no matter what), so when Shaye walked into the room Iggy saw her as an demon-killing angel, not gentle loving Shaye. He pace stopped, as his gaze turned to her immediately with a vacant expression that clearly stated just how emotionally detached he was from everything and the fact he had no idea who she was, other than another possible threat. He watched her coddle over aggressive vampire1, while aggressive vampire2 paced the room and made him uncomfortable. He growled at Shaye lightly, if only to test the waters of their current standing. When she made no aggressive response, and went on to converse with hovering vampire, he continued forward until he finally made it to Demetri's side.
Immediately he wrapped his arms around his host and pulled him close, much like a child would do with its stuffed bear. He nipped affectionately at his host's neck, looking for some sort of reaction, and when he received none he quietly lowered his hands to the wound and tried to heal it with what slim amount of power he had left. As he healed the wound, he got visibly weaker, his 'scary' form disappeared until he was back to normal, and his body, which had been started to develop muscle and meat on it's bones, started to revert back to deathly skinny Iggy. When the hole was roughly the size of a ping-pong ball, Iggy's power gave out entirely and his hands flopped from the wound. His head draped over Demetri's shoulder as he wheezed and coughed up fountains of blood.
It was then he realized someone was talking to him. Sunken in eyes slowly drifted up to Keith, he looked scared, knowing he was unable to further protect his host if this vampire attacked them, and he shuddered slightly.
Something about his wing...Demetri...touching...and asking for his opinion on it all.
Iggy growled in response, and as Keith reached out slowly to retrieve the cross, Iggy panicked a little more and snapped his teeth at him, falling over on his side as he did, coughing and puking some more once he was on the ground and laying on his hurt wing like a pain in the ass.
It wasn't that he didn't want the cross out, just that he didn't understand anymore. He didn't know who this guy was, he didn't know if he would actually help or make it worse, and he was too scared to allow the man such a privilege.
"Demi...dem..d-" he coughed more, laying in a pool of his own cross-poisoned blood. Frightened eyes focused on the blurry outline of the unfamiliar figure that wanted to 'help' him.
He didn't do anything anymore, he just looked up at Keith and let tears roll from his eyes and blood seep from his mouth. Of course, his now energy-drained state only made the effects of the cross worse too. The wound at this point was exceedingly bad. Looking like someone had blowtorched it, before covering it in a wicked infection. If one where to get close enough to detect oder, it would smell ripe with decay.
It was like Shaye feared, one more minute like this and Iggy faced sever, perhaps irreversible damage.
If Keith wanted to help him, it was time to stop waiting for an invitation and to play the big brother that knew best.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Keith glanced at Shaye, a small frown on his face. The dark hair hybrid looked at her brother, she could tell he was asking her advice.
"Pull the thing out Keith, he has no idea whats bloody going on, but you need to get it out" She said, gently brushing her fingers through Vaix's hair, letting her own angelic magic slid down her fingers and carefully brush her husband's injury. It wasn't a normally painful healing method, however becuase of Vaix's demonic DNA it would sting a bit.

Keith nodded numbly, reaching over and carefully extracing Iggy's wing from the flailing vampire.
"Chill" He snapped at Iggy, careful to keep away from his fangs and claws as he traced the wound created by the cross until he found the offending object. Sucking in a disgusted breath, Keith plunged his hand into the wound, feeling his fingers grasping the silver cross, wincing as he did so. He did have some demonic DNA of his own now, though no where near as bad as Iggy's. Jerking the cross free he flung it across the room, as far away from Iggy and Demitri as he could get it before falling away from the demon. While he was near Iggy he took the oppertunity to check on Demitri's injury, thankfully Iggy had managed to heal him, but the golf-ball sized wound was still bleeding sluggishly. Shifting Iggy, he moved towards Demitri, relieved that Iggy was basically to out of it to be aware of what he was doing.

Biting his own wrist, Keith carefully shoved it into the unconcious vampire's mouth, smiling in relief as Demitri's instincts took over and he latched onto the bleeding appendage. Alexi moved closer, standing near Keith and Demitri and keeping an eye on Iggy in case he woke up.
"How much is he gonna need?" He asked Keith worriedly.
"A lot more then I have, we're gonna need to get some bottles filled" Keith murmured, "He's lost pretty much any blood he had in him, and though Ig healed him as best he could he's gonna need some serious patching up" Keith said, slumping slightly as Demitri steadily drained him. Sensing Keith nearing his limit, Alexi nudged Keith out of the way, ripping his own wrist open as he did so and carefully feeding it into Demitri's mouth.
"I just fed, I'll last longer then you, you need to eat" Alexi explained to Keith. The older vampire nodded, looking around his destroyed house with a sigh.
"Time to find a new place to live" He grumbled, "Or build a new place" He sighed tiredly, looking at Shaye who was still fussing over Vaix though she didn't look overly pleased with her husband.
"I'd offer our house, but I doubt that would go over well" Shaye murmured with a frown. She wondered if Aren's house would work until Demitri was in better shape. Sighing, she pulled out her phone, calling her older brother and asking him to come to the house, she figured he'd help work things out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:01 am

With Keith's the ordeal of getting the cross out, came an aweful lot of fussing from Iggy's end. Though Iggy was weak, it didn't stop him from being wiggly, or crying out whenever Keith touched something sore, or trying to be agressive in defense. He kicked out weaklyas Keith started to pull his injured wing away from his body, placing a nessisary pinning hand on Iggy's back to keep the rest of him from clawing, bitting or kicking. Buldging sapphire eyes stared up at Keith in horror as if he thought he was going to die. When Keith snapped at him to chill, he flinched and was unmoving for a few seconds before he weakly tried to get away again.
Of course, when Keith plunged his hand into the wound, Iggy let out a sharp scream and tried to wrench himself away more violently than usual. His eyes now clamped shut in pain as he felt a hand route around in his already painful wound. The cross itself, when it was found, did not get pulled out cleanly. It was near impossible for that to happen, seeing as how Iggy's flesh was being burned and naturally sticking to the offending object until it became not but dust in the wind. So the cross came out with strings of flesh and blood attached, and that caused Iggy some more turmoil, until he lay on the brink of fainting from pain. However, now that the cross was out, Iggy felt a million times better than before. He still had no idea who the man that had helped him was, but he recognize him as a safety figure now until he regained sanity.
He watched the blurry vampire do something to his host that made Iggy feel even better, followed by another unfamiliar man that proceeded to do the same. Iggy simply lay on the floor and watched with unfocused eyes, slowly dragging an arm across a blood soaked floor until his fingers reached the pant leg of the man that had 'fixed' his wing. He gave it a little tug, just so he knew Iggy was there, looking up at Keith in exhaustion. Still too frightened to get anywhere near sleep. right now.

Vaix, once his brain was healed, opened his eyes to see his soul-mate sitting over him. He didn't really remember what hit him, only that he had been fighting with Iggy and had obviously lost. He grabbed Shaye's arm for support a moment and slowly hauled himself up into a sitting position, moaning from the dull ache of angel magic and rubbing his head in discomfort. He looked up at the smell of vampire blood, seeing Alexi offering himself to Demetri's limp body, and beside them the collapsed and panting body of Iggy. Vaix narrowed his eyes, but didn't move from where he sat, instead he took Shaye's hand and muttered, "What's going on?"

Aren, to say the least, was surprised with the call he received from Shaye when he picked up the phone. He wasn't deeply connected to the other half of Shaye's family, but he hadn't the heart to turn them down without reason. So he agreed to come over, Drake hovering over his shoulder the entire time to make sure he agreed and even volunteering to come along.
It took about ten minutes for them to arrive by van, opening the door cautiously Aren poked his head in and coughed sharply at what he saw in shock.
"Holy shit," he breathed. Looking to Drake instantly, whom snapped his figures and reanimated the fog that had previously disappeared with Iggy's powers. Luckily for the demon most of the windows had been blocked with house debree, and though Drake was now an angel so to speak, he still knew the basic blackout magic of a demon.
"Shaye," Aren muttered, looking to her worriedly, awaiting instruction.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:24 am

"You attacked Demitri, Iggy's gone insane, Roxa's outside with Xayden" Shaye shrugged, looking at Vaix with a soft sigh. "Beyond that, I really have no idea what's going on" She murmured, shaking out her dark hair and stroking his hand for a moment.
Shaye glanced up as Aren came in, looking worried. She sighed in relief, offering her brother a wane, slightly pained smile.
"Hey" She murmured, gently pulling away from Vaix to go over to her brother, wiping her hands on her jeans as she did so.
"Sorry to scare you like this, we had a bit of an incident. Vaix attacked Iggy's host" Shaye explained, gesturing towards the still unconcious Demitri. Keith rose, ruffling Iggy's hair affectionately as he went over to greet Aren and Drake.
"I was just wondering if Viax, myself and Xayden could stay at your place for awhile" Shaye murmured, "I'm going to lend our house to Keith and the others until he can get this place fixed up or buy a new place or whatever his plans are" Shaye explained, the aforementioned vampire coming to stand next to her.
"Thanks" Keith murmured in her ear, "We appreciate it" He added.
"No problem, better then a hotel" Shaye said with a shrug, looking back at her brother curiously, she figured Aren wouldn't mind, or at least she hoped he didn't mind. God, how was she supposed to tell him she was pregnant again, he'd flip.

Alexi shifted Demitri, checking the hole in his stomach as he kept an eye on Iggy. He tensed and glanced up as Shaye's brother came in, though he didn't do more then acknowledge them with a nod, his attention fixated on the two prone figures around him. He still was in shock, having walked into the house to see Keith as a human, Demitri as the holder of Iggy's contract or whatever it was that he was doing, and well Iggy as a demon. Sighing, he rubbed a hand over his face, his good hand of course, since his older brother was still latched onto his wrist and slumped forward, not necessarily drained, just frigging worn out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:25 pm

"Is that all," Vaix grumbled back to Shaye, still with his migraine infested head in his hand, the other one still holding Shaye's until a familiar voice sounded and she stood to greet him. Vaix looked up at Aren, who while sweeping his eyes across the scene would see and nod lightly in acknowledgement to Vaix before looking to Shaye and offering her a hug as she approached.

Aren listened to Shaye spill the scenario with a creased brow, when she asked if she and her family could stay with him he instantly shook his head. "You don't even have to ask about that," he muttered with a soft smile, "You're always welcome to stay as long as you need or want too." He looked at Drake, who nodded approvingly. He knew Drake would, but the demon...er angel was the one who technically owned the house, so his opinion was always the bottom line. Though at the moment Drake seemed overwhelmed with the amount of things to listen too. For the longest time his ears had been focused on Shaye and her stomach, before scanning the room and stopping on Iggy -whom he hadn't yet met as a demon- then continuing to Alexi and Demetri at the smell of blood, and finally to Vaix and his still aggressive thoughts. Needless to say his ears were swivelling around like crazy trying to take it all in, and Aren couldn't help but feel curious. Regardless, he forced himself to ignore Drake and his crazy ears and tend to Shaye.
"I don't know if it means anything but on our drive over we saw Xayden and Roxa making their way over to the park. She said you said to take Xayden away if he started waking up, also she said to tell you she had her cell." He shrugged and watched Drake focus back on Shaye.

"Are you alright Shaye?" Drake muttered softly in concern, "you can go sit in the van with Vaix if you want. We'll handle things okay?" He smiled weakly, knowingly to her. She was carrying a quickly developing child, and the amount of stress she was undergoing was not in the best interests of her child. He wouldn't force her to leave things to them, but he would politely suggest she find an area to calm down with her loved one, who needed to wind down just as much as she did. He'd glance at Keith a moment then to Iggy and muttered, "When did...this happen?" He gestured to Iggy's demonic form, feeling black eyes peer up at him as he did. Iggy's brain was working startlingly vacant and slow, but as he read the minds of others the story pieced itself together.
He wandered over to Iggy and stretched out a hand to touch him, watching the little demon curl back at the hand of the angel. "Look at the mess you've made for yourself," he muttered to Iggy quietly, "I shouldn't have let you keep the black book." He slid his hand forward so that it gripped Iggy's injured wing gently, though Iggy let out a cry despite that -obviously still sore. Drake hushed softly and spread the wing open, scanning it momentarily before frowning.
"How long was the cross in here?" He knew it was a cross, no other object could have burrowed such a hole. Holy water looked like grapeshot, but this was a solid infected hole and seeing how available to the public crosses were, it was always his first guess in this instance.
"It looks bad," he muttered, opening and twisting the wound a bit to get a better 'look'. Iggy starting to re-panic at the new flashes of pain caused by none other than a angel. He tried to push away with his legs, but had so little strength left it didn't even put pressure on Drake's knees. Large ears flicked up to the wriggling demon, and he telepathically sent some kind words to try and get Iggy to relax. "Keith," he muttered softly, "can you come distract him for me? I think I can fix most of this, but not if he's wriggling everywhere."

An ear swivelled around to the vampire expectantly as he waited, holding Iggy as still as he could with one hand.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:15 pm

Shaye smiled at her brother, "Thanks, I'll give her a call once we get this mess cleaned up" She said, raking her fingers through her dark hair and looked at Vaix. She nodded lighty at Draq, his suggestion was a good one and she knew she needed to get Vaix outta the room.
"Thanks, I think we'll do that, just give me a shout if you need anything" She added, gently tugging Vaix to his feet and offering him a small smile as they headed outside and towards the van. Sighing tiredly she slumped into the nearest seat, letting Vaix sit wherever he chose.
"Gawd" She mumbled, sending Roxa a quick text telling her that she and Vaix were outside but to keep Xayden at the park for a little bit longer. She hoped that Xayden was having fun with his Aunt, and she knew that Roxa was having a blast with Vaix.

Keith glanced up at Draq, shrugging his shoulders exhaustedly.
"Long frigging story" He said, moving to distract Iggy as Drake asked him.
"Hey Ig" He crooned, carefully ruffling Iggy's hair, hoping his scent was familair enough to sooth the little demon. He glanced at Alexi and Demitri, wincing at the sight of the very battered vampire, he couldn't believe that Vaix had inflicted all that damage on his lover. He shuddered, glancing at Aren and sighing.
"Thanks for letting Shaye stay with you guys, she offered us her place until we get this place sorted out, or re-built" He scowled, he had only just gotten this house a little over a year ago, he had been hoping that it would last longer than it had.
"No worries Keith, we'll work it out, we just need to keep Vaix away from Demitri" Alexi said, his voice harsh as he carefully retracted his brother's fangs from his arm. He needed to feed before he offered Demitri more blood, as did Keith. Demitri made a small noise of complaint before falling limply into Alexi's lap, eyes closed once again.
"No kidding" Keith murmured, "I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this happened though, he's always been bit of a ticking time bomb when Iggy's around, and now he can target Demitri in order to hurt Iggy" Keith mused, still stroking Iggy's hair. He was extremely torn on how he felt about Vaix, he knew Shaye loved the other vampire and he loved her back, but he was unstable and dangerous and Keith didn't want his nephew and sister exposed to the damamge Vaix could unintentionally inflict. He wondered if Aren felt the same way, he was sure the other vampire did, since he was even more overprotective of Shaye then Keith was.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 pm

Aren sighed, for some reason he was relieved when Shaye left the scene with her soon to be husband. Honestly he hated the idea of his sister hooking up with that...that man, if he could even be called that. He was stressing out good about that whole deal, Aren felt like his sister was throwing away her life for a man that in the end, would only make her unhappy and alone. Don't get him wrong, he, Drake, and Carr would always be there for her, but just look at this violent mess! Who's to say Vaix wouldn't be looking for their heads on a silver platter one day? That horridly wounded demon on the floor was his brother. It didn't get much closer than that in the gene pool and yet still the little guy had been mercilessly torn apart.
He was supposed to give this creep his blessing? Well...maybe not. Shaye hadn't asked for a blessing, he might still be too new to the family for any opinion with weight behind it, but still. STILL.
"Aren calm down, you're shaking and giving me a headache." Drake's voice whispered softly into his skull, and Aren flinched lightly and sighed. No point getting wound up about something he couldn't change, he had his sister back finally, he should just be happy with that.
But he wasn't.
He wanted his sister to have the perfect man, not some half-crazed, aggressive, demon spawn. He made his way over to Demetri's limp body and muttered softly to Alexi now that he'd finished donating, "Allow me to finish topping him off?" He was still new to this vampire thing, he'd never donated before, but the poor guy looked like he needed it real bad.
He wouldn't act until Alexi agreed, and if he did Aren would gently lift Demetri's head and slide his wrist under the vampire's fangs, wincing lightly as they latched on before growing quiet and simply watching Drake work on what looked like an extremely gross wound on Iggy's wing.
Though his mind still dragged on about his sister.
His poor sister was marrying a monster.
---
Drake sighed in relief as Keith came over and successfully distracted Iggy. Man, the poor kids brain was like listening to bananas in a blender. There was literally nothing happening in there, and if there was, it was simplistic, almost toddler aged thoughts like "ow," or "Keith." Speaking of which, he allowed an ear to crane to Keith a moment, look his mind over before he replied, "He recognizes you. That's why I wanted you to distract him. He knows Demetri and he knows Vaix also." But sadly, that was just about it. His ears flicked at Keith's thanks, and he smiled lightly, "It's not the first time she's bunked with us during her...expectant times." He quickly brushed his mind over to Aren to make sure the plane had flown over the target, last thing his adopted son needed was more worries to do with Shaye.
He turned his focus back on the wound, he was angelic now, so using his magic was a huge nono, and since he doubted Raven would help, it was up to traditional remedy to fix the problem until Iggy could get enough strength to fix himself. The main issue was the infection, it had spread to his bloodstream and was affecting his brain, and while Drake couldn't help that, he could scoop out the rest that lay devouring his flesh.
"Don't look at what I'm doing if you're weak of stomach," he muttered to them all, of course that only made Aren intently watch as he donnered his blood. Whatever, Aren didn't have a weak stomach. It was hard to have one when you were raised by a demon.
So he proceeded to begin scooping out the infection by hand, frowning as he heard Iggy gasp in pain and grab for Keith's shirt. It was sad really, in the short time he'd been allowed in Iggy's healthy brain he'd learned a great many things Iggy tried very desperately to keep out of his common lifestyle. Keith was one of them, and though he'd stick to his vow of privacy in telepathy, being in the loop made it hard to witness things like this. He had to almost bite his tongue, remind himself that these were Iggy's problems, and he had no place to butt into them.
Drake gasped suddenly as Iggy tried to pull himself away from him and into Keith's lap, almost making him gouge Iggy's actual flesh. "Keith," he breathed, "Keep him still, I don't want to hurt him, and I have claws, remember? Alexi can you get me some stitches and alcohol? I'm going to have to sow this shut when I'm done."
He frowned as he listened to the others talk about Vaix and Iggy feuds, better he tell them now what he heard in Vaix's twisted mind.
"Trying to hurt Iggy if a dangerous understatement with Vaix, boys. He was trying to kill Iggy. He punched that hole in Demetri's chest to get at Iggy's core. If a demon's core is crushed outside the host, the demon is destroyed, and when I say destroyed I don't mean he simply goes to hell. I mean that's the end of him forever." He patted Iggy's back gently as the demon tried to kick him, before proceeding, "If he succeeded in destroying Iggy, it would also destroy all contracts Iggy had attached to him. It would mean Demetri would be free...and that's what Vaix wants. He wants Iggy voided from existence, with as little casualties as possible." He took in a breath and fell silent a while, seeming to choose his next words carefully, "He does it for his family, for their safety. I don't think he realises he's causing more harm than good."

He scanned the wound a couple more times, examining the echolocation carefully, before he went back to work once more, listening absentmindedly to Iggy purr in between flinches as he received love from his most cherished person.
"Keith," Iggy whispered, and Drake's ears shot up at the sudden burst of brain activity, before he forced himself to allow Keith to handle that while he handled the wound. "Keith," Iggy whimpered again, "I'm hurting...here." He pushed a finger weakly into Keith's gut, roughly where Demetri's wound was located. "And here..." Then he got confused as he had to realise that Keith didn't have any wings to prod at, so his finger sort of floated destinationlessly until he decided it was time to touch Keith's face. He let forth another soft purr, and grabbed a wad of Keith's hair. "That's soft," he breathed, his pupils dilating in an almost unsettling way as he watched his adopted brother. "Keith, I...ow. OW. Keith stop!" He whined, wriggling in discomfort and making Drake's job all the more difficult. He pulled on Keith's hair as he screwed his eyes shut at the current ripple of pain, before he released Keith's hair and grabbed his shirt instead, opening his eyes without a single hint of memory over the ten second pain ordeal. "Keith, I love you," he gripped the shirt tighter and purred up at him with warm, yet completely vacant looking eyes. "I luv--OW STOP!" He snapped, glaring at Keith a moment as if he though it were his fault, the glare lasted about a second before it softened up again and he started cooing and trying to roll about, which Drake had to prevent by placing a foot to hold down his other wing.

"God damn," Drake growled, "He's completely drugged out of his little demon mind."

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:59 pm

Keith shot Drake a surprised look as he mentioned Shaye's latest drama. He sighed, "I know, I just wish this mess would sort itself out" He grumbled, "She's in the middle of a disaster and I don't like how thin she's stretched, emotionally I mean" He said, tightening his hold on Iggy to still the thrashing demon.

Alexi nodded at Aren, carefully transfering his brother over.
"Thank you" He said, his voice ragged, "I appreciate it, and I know he will when he's awake enough to realize whats going on" He added, standing up and heaidng to grab the things Drake had asked him for. Returning he handed the demon the things, carefully stepping away from Iggy's thrashing.

Keith looked down at Iggy in surprise, rufling his hair lightly.
"Love you too kiddo" He said with a small grin, wincing as Iggy's fingers dug into his hair. He tolerated it however, much like an older brother would tolerate a younger siblings antics, which is exactly how he saw Iggy. He ruffled his hair again, letting out a relieved sigh when Iggy released his hair to return to his shirt.
"I know it hurts Ig, you just gotta tough it out and so does Demitri" He said reassuringly, keeping his voice low and soothing. He was really glad Iggy still recognized him along with his host and his brother, it was good.
"Yay, drunk demons" Keith groaned, still holding Iggy still while Drake worked.
"Is there anything we can do to prevent Vaix's actions towards Demitri and Iggy?" He asked Drake, shaking his head in absolutely disgusted with Vaix's actions.

"We can't let him near Demitri again" Alexi said, moving to detach his brother from Aren, not wanting the younger vampire to give away to much blood.
"He'll be fine now, that's enough" Alexi murmured, "You don't want him to drain you, that's a really unpleasent experience, believe me" He said, letting Demitri rest in his lap again, a small frown on his face as Drake mentioned Iggy being drugged.
"How is he drugged?" He asked, confused. Keith shrugged, he really had no idea how Iggy was drugged but he was beyond relieved that Drake was here with all his knowledge and what not, they'd be really screwed otherwise.
"When can we move to Shaye's place? I wanna try and get Demitri resting comfortably" Alexi asked Drake curiously. Keith agreed, he wanted to get out of the bloody house before it fell apart, he was a bit nervous keeping the injured inside the structure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: