HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

One x One with: Blacksoal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:50 pm

Xayden frown as his mother demanded manners of him. He seemed hesitant at first but his own rumbling tummy kicked him swiftly into gear. "Please mommy?" He asked, bouncing a bit as his mother agreed and shifted him off her lap to lead him downstairs. He was at her heels te whole way down, much like when a hungry cat got underfoot. As she cooked he'd hold her pant leg with his mouth open as though he expected the food to be inserted there instead of on a plate.

Vain smiled as Shaye tended to her son. He nodded softly and sighed, "yeah Shaye I'll brave it out." he chuckled softly and followed his family down the steps, pausing in the kitchen doorway to watch his family lovingly.
"Xayden don't pester you mother," he grumbled as his son clutched at her legs.
"But I'm hungry!" Xayden whined, and Vaix didn't blame him, the way the poor kid grew was bound to starve him overnight.
However, that still didn't make it okay to hang off of people. "Come on," Vaix grumbled at his son, and with a frown Xayden let his mother go and simply watched the food cook like a hawk.
Vaix shook his head and smiled softly.
---
Iggy for the most part simply watched at the bedside as Demitri fussed a grumpy, tired Keith. His black and purple ringed eyes glowing lightly in the dark in a would be ominous way, but the suituation was probably too light for his glowy stare to be taken as something scary. He smiled softly at the mellowdrama before him.
"You're always sleepy Keith," he teased wandering over to Keith's other side and flopping onto the bed as well, smiling despite feeling Ravens precence deep inside his adopted brother. He curled up close and forced out a soft purr, laying on his stomach with his wings pushed up tight against his back. It was Keith's first time seeing him this way, not that he expected a reaction, Keith probably wouldnt care that he had wings and horns now.
"Get up, mr.lazy," he teased, grinning his fanged mouth in his temporary joy. He was happy, and for once other people could be happy with him.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
-Kohta Hirano (From Hellsing V.2)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:14 am

Shaye ignored Xayden's pestering, she had grown used to it while cooking. Shaking her head lightly, she shot a grateful smile in her husband's direction while she finished up the food. She had gotten a lot better at cooking lately, and handling the scents of cooking, since Xayden ate a ton, and she was guessing the new baby would as well. She absentmindedly touched her stomach before returning her attention to the task at hand. Finally she loaded up a plate with pancakes, putting it down in front of Xayden before adding some syrup, she didn't trust him to do that himself, and pouring him a glass of milk.
"There" She said, dropping a kiss on his head and sitting down next to Vaix.

----

Keith growled, batting at Demitri's prodding fingers before is eyes finally popped open.
"Fine, I'm up" He growled, narrowing his eyes at the pair. Demitri grinned, dropping a kiss on the dark-haired vampire's cheek.
"What the hell happened to you?" Keith asked, taking in Demitri's battered appearance.
"Vaix" Demitri said with a shrug, "Wanting to kill Iggy, I got in the way. I have no desire to go to hell just yet" He said, wincing lightly as Keith worriedly prodded some of his still visible wounds.
"Damn" Keith murmured, glancing at Iggy. He took in his new appearance curiously, before nodding. It was like Iggy had suspected, Keith really didn't care to much what he looked like.
"Looking good" Keith said with a wink, before returning to his fussing over Demitri.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Xayden was thrilled to be handed his pancakes... well, they'd been set on the table for him, but still he was happy they'd finally arrived! He sat swiftly in his chair and grabbed his fork, holding it much like one would hold a knife before stabbing it into his pancakes mercilessly while applying the butter and syrup. He smiled at his father's look of disgust, but he was happy. Everything seemed okay again, Mommy wasn't sad, Daddy wasn't broken, he wasn't being left at Aren's for profusely long amounts of time, so despite his father's attitude towards food, Xayden was very pleased, pausing only once during his eating to move to the fridge and grab a bottle of blood, because apparently the two foods went good together in his mind.
"What are we doing today?" Xayden asked curiously between mouthfuls. His parents always seemed to always have plans for these sort of things, so he was expectant of an answer.

Vaix smiled as Shaye came over to sit with him. "I applaud your bravery," he purred softly, kissing her cheek and rubbing her tummy with his hand lightly. He'd been talking about her being able to manage cooking, because if it were him he'd probably either hurled or burnt everything, or both. He let an arm sling around her as he eyed his messy son with a look of disgust at the mess he made. Xayden seemed to be able to keep it on the plate and everything, but he got it anywhere but his mouth on his actual person. His hands and face were sticky and syrupy, there was pieces of pancake stuck to his cheeks like little islands in an ocean of sticky mess, and the smell, of course, was beyond revolting for a 700 year old vampire that hadn't been a fan of human food from the start.
He frowned when Xayden asked what they were doing and glanced at Shaye lightly. "Eh...depending on how things go, we might pay some of our extended family a little visit." Be that Aren and the gang or Keith and the gang, he'd let Shaye decide. Either way, he would need to visit Aren at some point in the day, of course not while they were at Keith's, but afterwards perhaps. Raven's temporary fix was still just as temporary as ever, and Vaix was aware of his sanity slowly slipping down the tubes. Soon he'd be too out of it to realise he needed the help, and well...then it would be in his family's hands, and he wouldn't put them in that position again.
He sighed softly and smiled weakly at Shaye, letting her add on to his answer as she wished.
---
Iggy smiled as Keith gave in with a grumpy growl of defeat, though it did fade a bit as he saw Demitri kiss Keith's cheek, and Keith react by poking as some bruises and bumps and accusingly demand the story of them. Maybe he hadn't meant it to be accusing, but Iggy heard it that way, simply because he was the demon, and he was the one that was supposed t be looking after his host. Not letting Demitri take his place on Vaix's chopping block. It did feel a little bit like failure to him, and maybe it was. Next time he'd be there to stop Demitri from receiving a single scratch from his twisted brother, he'd make sure of it.
His eyes met Keith's as he was looked over and his assumptions were met with an accepting nod, a small smile, a wink, and a teasing comment on his looks. Iggy pulled a soft smile for him in the brief moments of recognition before Keith went back to fussing Demitri, and Iggy winced once or twice as Keith prodded at something sore. So he sat up from his laying position, took the liberty to stretch his wings -actually fully stretch them, which took up the entire room- then fold them up neatly against his back, before laying himself and a wing over Demitri almost protectively before smiling up at Keith, "He's still sore, bit everything is healing properly. he should be fine in a day or two. I fixed all the broken bones anyway." He lifted his wing to look at Demitri with a teasing smile before lifting it entirely and slipping off the bed, sitting on the bedside table instead to give the two of them some space.
"What about you Keith? How are you feeling...with Raven and all being inside you?" He smiled warmly and glanced at Demitri briefly, before looking back at Keith.

If I don't do anything to differentiate my characters, It leads to realization. Let Down. Disappointment. Incontinence. Bloody Stool. Fainting. Death, Heaven. Reincarnation. Hi I'm back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:53 pm

Shaye smiled lighty, "We might go see both" She said with a shrug, "I want to see Uncle Keith and the others, and I know they want to see you" She said, grabbing a wet cloth and carefully began to wipe of Xayden's face and hands.
"And Dad needs to talk to Uncle Aren about some stuff" She shrugged, "But we might just invite them over to the house" She explained with a small shrug, "What do you think we should do?" She directed the question at both her husband and son, wanting their opinion. She knew Vaix didn't want to go to Keith's house, but it was best to see Iggy in that environment instead of having him just barge into theirs all the time. It just wasn't safe. She picked up Xayden's plate, running water over it before depositing it in the dishwasher, a hand resting on her stomach lightly. She was already worn out, though she knew that was more from the rapid development of the baby then anything she'd done lately.
"Go get dressed" She ordered her son, "Then we'll head over to Uncle Keith's" She wiped off her hands and headed upstairs, she needed to get dressed herself.

----

Keith sighed, flopping on the bed, letting Demitri settle against him as he watched Iggy's wings expand.
"Annoying" He responded, "I feel a bit off" He explained, "Its odd feeling something like that, something demonic, inside you. I dunno how Vaix managed it for so long" He said with a casual shrug.
"Guess its something you adjust to, something that becomes natural, but I can tell its gonna take awhile" He muttered, rubbing a hand over his face.
"I'm sure it'll get worse before it gets better, Vaix said she tends to talk sometimes, I can just imagine how bloody irritating that'll be" He hid his face against Demitri's neck, chuckling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:35 pm

Xayden's eyes lit up at the mention of going to his Uncle's house. Not only had he never been there, but that meant he got to see Uncle Iggy again too! "Uncle Keith's house! Uncle Keith's house!! I wanna go over there! Oh plleeeaassseee?"
Xayden went to Aren's all the time, it was practically a backup home to him at this point. He knew it all, the people there, the house, the rooms, the walls, the decor, like the back of his hand. Keith's house was a mysterious map waiting to be explored. Needless to say it was much more appealing than any old visit to Uncle Aren. He supposed if his dad HAD to go there they could do that later, but Xayden had his mind set on actually seeing Keith's house now.
The kid had been shown the lollipop, so-to-speak, and now he wanted to have it, needed to have it, or there'd be a tantrum. He bounced excitedly as his mother washed his dirty face, the cleaned his plate and instructed him to get dressed. When she said they'd go there after he did Xayden was up and out in seconds with only the rapid pattering of his feet on carpet to declare he hadn't just disappeared.

Vaix sighed softly as Shaye mentioned Keith's, he couldn't help it. Raven was gone but he still didn't want to go there, not with a more powerful inexperienced demon pacing the halls, a literal time bomb. He doubted one host would even cover it for Iggy, it let him stay on earth sure, but it still didn't properly restrain him. Iggy was on thin ice, and Vaix was tempted to simply break it and let the kid drown. But again it wasn't so simple.
Not anymore.
"I'll just follow your lead Shaye, but it might be best to invite Aren's party over to our place." He said it simply because he knew it would be easier for him getting his...help, and for Xayden, whom would no doubt pass out in the evening visit. If Vaix was getting help he could assume it would stretch long after Xayden's bedtime. It might be best to keep his son home for that.
He took the liberty to hesitantly grab a rag and wipe down the table s Shaye cleaned off Xayden's plate, then he followed after Shaye, as she mentioned getting dressed. He also required some clothes, boxers wouldn't cut it for the plans they had today.
So he took Shaye's hand and followed her to their room, where he released her and pulled on some clothes, Xayden having run in about halfway through and demanding they hurry so they could get a move on.
Vaix just chuckled and muttered to Shaye cheekily, "That's YOUR son."
---
Iggy nodded quietly as he listened, he answered what he knew, or thought he did. Vaix never talked about Raven with him, he'd had to learn it all himself.
"Vaix was...troubled by Raven to begin with," Iggy grumbled. "She quite literally raised him, so if anything it probably relieved him when she initially possessed him, after that he just got used to it." Iggy shrugged, "You'll get used to it too, probably even feel empty inside if she ever leaves. That's how Vaix felt." Iggy mumbled the last bit, being a mirrored empath he'd known exactly how Vaix had felt after the...incident with Raven and Shaye. It would have been fascinating if Iggy hadn't also been suffering at the time.
Iggy smiled as Keith mentioned Raven talking, "From what I heard it's a constant thing in bridge form. But maybe you'll hear her in this state too, I dunno. Just depends I guess, technically she's sleeping. You wanna hear her, you gotta wake her up. But, I guess these are more things for you and Vaix to talk about, right?" Iggy smiled warmly and glanced at Demitri.
"Do you feel like Keith does Demitri? All weird and stuff?" It wouldn't hurt Iggy's feelings if Demitri did, he seemed happy enough to have Iggy around his life in this manner, so there wasn't anything to really worry about. He could start worrying when Demitri got sick of him.
He watched Keith as the older vampire hid his face in his...boyfriend right? Couldn't call it a soulmate, but Keith looked happy. He had a demon that loved him, and an old friend newly claimed boyfriend.
For the moment Iggy could handle not being the focus of Keith's attention.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:57 pm

Shaye laughed, "Our son" She grumbled, "I'll call Aren, he and Drake can come over here, I'm sure Carr will come along, hopefully there's no more Nazi talk" She muttered, almost to herself. She shrugged and pulled on a pair of jeans and a loose blouse.
"We're coming" She grumbled, reaching into the hall and snagging Xayden as he ran past.
"Calm down" She ordered, "You can't run all over Uncle Keith's house like this" She said, keeping her hand clamped on his arm as she led him and Vaix to the car. She was not enjoying how hyper Xayden was, though she understood why.
"Behave" She ordered sternly as she buckled Xayden in the backseat and slid into the front seat tiredly. She looked at Vaix, offering him a reassuring smile.
"Things will be fine" She murmured softly, reaching over to hold his hand while she backed out of the garage.
"Besides, we don't have to stay all day, just a few hours" She added, knowing Roxa wouldn't just let them take off and leave right away. Nor would Iggy or Keith.

----

Keith shrugged, "I don't think I'll ever miss her, if she leaves" He murmured to Iggy, rising his eyes and sitting up properly, letting a sleep Demitri rest in his lap. He knew he needed to focus some attention on Iggy for a few moments.
"I don't really like Raven Iggy, not like Vaix did. She knows that and I know that, we need eachother, but not in a parental sense, in a sort of forced partnership, a relationship fulled by necessity" He explained, carding his fingers through Demitri's hair absentmindedly.
"I'll adjust though" He shrugged, looking at the clock in the room, sighing tiredly. He glanced down as his phone viberated, mildly amused to be able to use it again.
"Shaye and Vaix are on their way over, with Xayden" He muttered, looking mildly surprised.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 pm

Vaix rolled his eyes as Shaye mentioned Nazi talk. He knew with Aren's relation to Shaye, he would need to welcome Carr into the family and tolderate him accordingly but he still couldn't believe that man had brushed over such a serious topic with his son. In his own mind Xayden was still far to young to be taking such a delicate matter seriously enough. In a stage where Xayden spoke of things loosly, he knew his son could really offend some people and cause a ruckus if history was spilled loosly to him.
Vaix, like Shaye, had dressed casually. He wore a pair of jeans and a black T-shirt with some sort of shark design on the back. Though he did take the liberty to slip his mother's cross into his pocket, his deluted demonic bloodline could handle it, Iggy on the other hand was extremely suceptible, no doubt he'd keep well out of way to whomever wore it.
He smiled softly as he watched Shaye scoop up and futilly attempt to calm down Xayden, whom was vibratting with excitment. vaix sighed and ruffled Xayden's hair, kissing Shaye's cheek lightly before muttering, "I can deal with him, if he's waring you down, love." He followed her and his hyper son to the car and could only shake his head as Xayden started singing about driving and wheels going round and all that fun stuff that was beyond Vaix's time.
"Xayden," Vaix muttered calmly, but sternly. "It's okay to be excited, but you need to tone it down okay? It's getting to be a bit much."
Xayden laughed like it was a joke and Vaix scowled, making Xayden hesitate, before realising being bad could result in not going at all. So he turned down his chin and looked up at his father with big innocent eyes, and Vaix sighed and smiled again. "Behave," he got a nod in response and looked to Shaye as she started the car. He instinctively tensed, but soon relaxed as Shaye took his hand, and he smield to her lovingly in response.
"I hope so," he muttered softly, looking distant a moment before turning his attention to the recently silenced Xayden.
"You sure you can't handle crosses boy-o?" Vaix asked curiously.
"You mean that scary thing with the man hanging off it?" Xayden asked, to which Vaix nodded, and Xayden's eyes widdened and he shook his head vigerously. Vaix could only sigh, to which Xayden became interested.
"Why Daddy?"
"Because," Vaix mumbled, "at Uncle Keith's house there's...a lot of demons. I just want you to be safe."
"You mean the scary lady?"
"No. She's not around anymore," Vaix muttered calmly.
"Oh...well, good. I didn't like her," Xayden chuckled, bouncing a little in his seat before remembering he needed to behave and growing still again. He watched his father a moment before looking back out the window, and Vaix took the liberty to put the cross around his own neck. It was uncomfortable, he'd probably get a rash from it, but it was better than nothing. He hated to admit it, but he felt relatively useless against Iggy now. In his mind, they were all in danger, and it pained him that the one that needed protection the most couldn't have it. Shaye was an angel, so she was safe, and he could bare a cross...but Xayden was out in the open.
He frowned, but tried not to let it eat at him too much.
---
Iggy blinked at Keith made a rather surprising statement. He didn't love her? For a minute Iggy felt a flicker of anger and frustration inside himself. Why had he given up his soul, become the very thing he hated the most, if Keith didn't even like her? he remembered the way Keith had pleaded to him about needing her, almost preformed the ceremony without him or anything nessisary. Why was he like this if it wasn't something Keith wanted?
He listened eagerly to Keith for answers, and got and understood them, but was not nessisarily pleased with them. He supposed at this point there was nothing he could do about it, so he simply sighed and smiled weakly.
He watched Demtitri snuggle up to Keith, to Raven, and felt another prickle of jealousy in him. He forced it down however, knowing it was unnessisary. Maybe someday Keith wouldn't need Raven anymore, and then Iggy could offer his services, and Keith and Demitri could be together, and Iggy could...be the parasite that fed off of both of them? Whatever. He wanted that, he wanted all of his family, all the souls, all the relationships he could have. It wa sthe reason his lead sin was Greed, he didn't want to be them, like one with Envy, he wanted to have them all to himself.
He was dragged from his thoughts as Keith mentioned Shaye and Vaix coming, and Iggy gave a slight hop-like motion in his seat. "I thought they wouldn't show! That's great!" he purred softly, and slipped off of the side table, running his fingers through Demitri's hair and pushing it out of his face. If Demitri was sleeping Iggy'd nudge his shoulder lightly to wake him up.
"Demitri, Vaix and Shaye are on their way over. I dunno if we...need to get ready or anything, for Xayden and stuff."
Keith was still dressed in more feminine attire, and Demitri was still all torn up, despite the shower he'd no doubt had. So he wondered curiously if something needed to happen here before the company came.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Shaye was beyond relieved when Vaix finally took control of Xayden, making sure he behaved. She listened intently as Vaix started asking about crosses, in order to protect Xayden. She sighed, "I can protect him" She murmured, "If it comes to that" She said with a small shrug, a light frown on her face as she pulled onto the main highway that led to Keith's house. Sometimes she wished that her older brother (one of them) lived closer to town, but she didn't mind overly, the drive was nice, even if Vaix was beyond paranoid about cars, though he was majorly improved from when he'd been slightly insane. She shook her head, listening to Xayden babble excitedly, she was happy for him, knowing that he needed this, to be around his family, even if Vaix wanted to keep them all wrapped in cotton and safe at the house. She grinned lightly, pulling into the long driveway at Keith's, the grin turning into a big smile as she saw the nice house, mildly surprised to see it still standing.
"Here we are" She murmured softly. She turned, looking at Xayden intently.
"You need to behave alright? This is Keith's house and you will treat it nice, you will not scream or shout, and you will be polite" She said, her tone calm yet stern.
"If Keith says you can't go somewhere, do not go there. Ask before you take things and you will not demand that anyone pays attention to you if they are not, nor will you demand to constantly be entertained" She said, frowning slightly. Xayden had a thing about being the center of attention and she wouldn't tolerate that here.
"Lets go" She murmured softly, reaching back and ruffling Xayden's hair lightly, to show she wasn't mad or anything, just worried.

----

Keith sighed, "We should probaby clean ourselves up" He grumbled, rolling out of the bed and heading straight towards the shower. He cleaned up quickly, returning to dress in a pair of loose jeans and a light blue botton up dress shirt. He quickly rolled up the sleeves, apparently not caring at all about dressing in front of Iggy and Demitri. Demitri sighed, shaking his head tiredly as he dug around in Keith's clothes, making sure to wear long sleeves in order to cover his injuries. He hissed a breath as he pulled the shirt on, a small frown on his face.
"Sounds like they're here" He commented dryly as the sound of tires crunching on gravel could be heard.
"Lets go" Keith said, tugging on Demitri and Iggy up and leading them downstairs to meet the happy family.
"Roxa?" Keith called out softly, "Shaye, Vaix and Xayden are here, if you wanna see them" He called, opening the door to greet the in-laws.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:51 pm

Vaix sighed and nodded weakly as Shaye mentioned she could protect Xayden, to be honest he would have prefered something more permanent like the cross, but it was better than the nothing his son would have without. Vaix would just have to keep Xayden and Shaye together, and make sure Iggy was never out of his sight.
He was silent as they drove along, letting Xayden have some fun in the back before they pulled into the driveway and Shaye declared to Xayden that they had arrived.
"Oh wow," Xayden gasped. Compared to Aren's house, this plae was huge. "Now that's fancy!" he laughed, clapping his hands and undoing his seatbelt just in time to have Shaye open his car door and give him a very stern speach. Xayden's eyes widdened lightly at it for a moment he thought he was in trouble, simply by how she talked to him, but when she finished and ruffled his hair he understood t was simply a warning.
"I'll be good!" Xayden laughed, jumpng from the car and running to the door excitedly, knocking but waiting to be let in, instead of simply helping himself like he did at Aren's. Vaix of course had left the car and was following after Xayden calmly, keeping pace with Shaye simply because he wanted to keep her in his sights as much as he did Xayden. Shaye had a baby inside of her, and she was walking into a house filled with possessed people, he didn't like it, even if they were his brother and closest friend. He waited patiently for the door to open.
---
Iggy was unfazed by Keith getting dressed in the same room, in fact he didn't think on it for a second. He'd clung to Keith for the greater majority of his life, it was an unavoidable fact that Keith had needed to get changed with Iggy in the same room before. So during the time his brother and host rightened themselves, Iggy pulled off his own shirt and inspected it. Roxa had cut holes in the back for his wings, and for the first time Iggy acknologued that these were not the clothes he'd passed out in. So...someone had wahsed and bathed him while he was unconcious? It was a bit of an embaressing thought, even if it had probably only been Roxa. Still, he flushed a little in the cheeks, not a red, but an off sort of gray color, much like the veins on marble slabs.
When Keith mentioned they'd arrived Iggy swiftly slipped his shirt back on and rushed to the door, accompanied by Roxa, whom seemed disturbed still. He let Keith be the one to let them in.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Keith grinned and pulled open the door, letting out an oomph as Shaye barreled into his arms and gave him a tight hug.
He let out a chuckle, patting her back lightly before releasing her and scooping Xayden up, giving his nephew a tight hug.
"Hey kiddo, look how big you are" He said with a grin, holding Xayden back to admire him. He rose, keeping Xayden in his arms despite the boy's squiming and looked at Vaix, he smiled easily, settling Xayden on his hip before tentatively extending his hand to his old friend. He could feel the effect of the cross, and he flinched lightly though he kept his hand steady, trying not to jerk back from the light pain of the cross.
Demitri was pressed against Keith's back, looking over the family curiously. His eyes zeroed in on Shaye's stomach, remembering thew news Iggy had given him. He grinned, the bump was barely noticeable, but he was very aware of it now that he knew it was there. He grinned at Xayden, though he kept a wary distance from Vaix, his eyes lowering lightly to avoid eye contact. He had no desire to deal with the vampire just yet, his injuries still twinged to much for that.

Shaye laughed as Keith pulled open the door, rushing forward to give Keith a tight hug. Her eyes widened at the sight of Demitri, he looked downright battered, but she refrained from commenting.
"Hey" She grinned, watching Keith hug Xayden and pull him into his arms.
"He missed you" She said, ruffing Xayden's hair again, grinning lightly.
"Hey Iggy" She said, tuning down her angelicness before moving forward and carefully giving him a hug, smiling lightly at the demon.
"You look good" She said, teasingly straightening his shirt.
"Hey Roxa" She said with a chuckle, also giving the girl a hug.
"How are you?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:35 pm

Vaix smiled warmly as the door opened and Shaye pounced unto Keith. It was apparent she'd missed her brother in all the drama and Raven nonsense. He was glad they could open their homes to one another again, and if Iggy would just stay in the basement everything would be okay. His eyes scanned the room as Xayden and Shaye fussed greetings over Keith, Vaix waiting his own turn so that his old friend wasn't smothered in bodies. He gave Roxa a soft returning wave as he met her eye and she greeted him in response, coming over to snag a hug, before backing off again so that he could give Keith a sturdy shake of the hand. He was aware of the pain a cross could cause a host, so he made sure to get his greeting across, make it brief, yet still just as friendly and caring as he was to Keith without it.
His eyes drifted to the vampire peeking out over his shoulder, Demitri. He felt the same remorse, regret, and anger as before. He was sorry he'd had to hurt his friend the way he had, but he still held true to his beliefs that he'd been trying to do the right thing, and had only done what was necessary at the time. So yes, he was angry at Demitri still, but only because he cared about the poor soul.
So then his eyes drifted to Iggy, whom was standing quite a ways back, watching him with wide, glowy, and unnerving eyes. He narrowed his eyes at Iggy, and like Demitri, Iggy looked away. Powerful? Yes, but it was still Iggy. His battered self confidence was an open sore anyone could pick at with any weapon they chose. It would take years for Iggy to regain himself and learn he actually could stand up for himself when he needed it. But of course Vaix wasn't about to let that happen so smoothly. He saw it as one of his brother's few remaining weaknesses, he intended to preserve it, cruel as it may be, for the safety of everyone.

Xayden was too wound up to see Iggy in the background just yet, and as soon as his Mother moved Xayden had leapt at Keith himself and was more than happy to have been picked up and fussed, still wriggly with energy. When Keith commented on his size Xayden laughed, "I'm gonna get so big when I'm grown up, I'm gonna be...be as big as a dinosaur!!" He grinned, the blinked as he saw the man hiding behind Keith. Had they met? Must have at some point he figured.
"Hello," Xayden muttered to the brown haired man, smiling, but hiding it as he gripped and hid his nose and below in Keith's shirt. He grinned at his mother as she ruffled her hair and batted at it playfully with his hand to stop her fussing, though he seemed very content to be in Keith's arms, and watch Shaye greet the others...
Whoa wait, what? Was that Iggy? His brow creased as he straightened himself out to look clearly over Keith's shoulder to look at the...new form his Uncle had taken. What was this? A magical transformation house?! Would he transform too if he stayed here?! He pushed his face against Keith's shoulder, peeking over it at Iggy, not really sure what had happened or how he should be reacting to it. If it was a good thing or a sad thing or what. He didn't want to be bad and have to sit in the car.

Iggy smiled softly at the sights of his family, first Shaye who had the courtesy to tone down her angelic energy for him, then Xayden, whom seemed very happy to see Keith and, like Shaye, had sprung himself into his Uncle's arms. And then there was Vaix, his brother had the nerve to come in here covered in something...bad. Iggy didn't know what it was, he didn't understand from a lack of experience, seeing as how the necklace was hidden under Vaix's shirt, and for all he knew Vaix had bathed himself in holy water before coming here. But that wouldn't make sense, as doing something like that was Vaix's equivalent to a human rolling around in a field of poison oak. Still, it was there, it was powerful, and it kept Iggy at the back of the room, made him back up in fact. He noted how Keith had winced when he'd taken Vaix's hand, and Iggy grew all the more irritated with his brother. For himself? Sure. He could understand Vaix needing to do something to restrain him, but to have it effect others was selfish, and when their eyes met it was all Iggy could do to narrow his eyes at his brother and look away quietly, picking up mild signals of distress from Demitri for similar matters. His poor host, Iggy would have comforted him if Keith wasn't already on that job. He smiled as Shaye came over to him. He hadn't been expecting her to hug him, not after his behaviour last night, but she was just as forgiving as ever it seemed. He took her hug eagerly and returned it during the process.
"Hi Shaye," he muttered back, letting her go and watching her as she commented on him looking good. He let her fix his shirt and smiled warmly to her, probably the first genuine smile Shaye'd ever received from him, but definitely not that last with the current situations at hand.

He watched her then move to Roxa, whom smiled to greet her with a hug much like Iggy had.
"Hello Shaye, I'm fine. Iggy's been a little bit difficult lately, but we manage," she grinned teasingly at Iggy, who rolled his eyes at her in the same friendly sense. "And yourself?" She asked with a soft smile.
Iggy then looked to Xayden, who was peeking at him from Keith's shoulders, looking startled. His smiled faded a little at Xayden's look, and he wandered closer to his nephew, forcing a friendly smile despite his worries of being shunned. He didn't get too close though, couldn't actually, as Vaix's cross started to pressure him. He glanced at his brother, whom seemed eager to stay in close proximity of Xayden for the exact reasons Iggy would like him to move.
Instincts told him if he moved any closer he'd start causing himself and Demitri pain, she he stood as closely as he could to Xayden and smiled softly.
"Xayden, how are you?"
Xayden sort of just stared at him, the his shark-like teeth as he smiled, then looked at his father uncertainty. Much to the lack of preparation from his parents, Xayden still didn't know what he should be making of Iggy's current state. If he should just except it, or be angry like his dad was...it was...awkward for him actually. So he avoided eye contact and hid his entire face against his Uncle, much to his Father's silent approval, and Iggy's current fears. Iggy looked worried, also striking the situation as awkward. He wondered if he should just back off and let Xayden warm up to it on his own, or reassure him that it was alright, or what. He wanted to punch his brother again for the silent dosage of triumph he felt sweep over his emotional radar in a wave. Vaix had probably set Xayden up to this, told his son all sorts of nasty things about Iggy.
For now, all he could do was awkwardly stand a few feet away from Xayden, hoping for an answer.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:06 pm

Shaye smiled at Roxa, "I'm fine, a little worn out with Xayden growing so quickly" She said, shrugging lightly, "But we're good" She reiterated, smiling and turning to see Xayden's awkwardness with the whole Iggy situation.
She frowned, realizing no one had introduced Xayden and Demitri, and the little boy really had no idea what to make of the current situation. She glanced at Vaix, sighing at the smugness she noticed on his face. She rolled her eyes pointedly, moving to stand beside Keith, rubbing a hand over Xayden's back.
"Xayden, this is Demitri, he's a very close friend of Uncle Keith's" She explained, having no desire to explain Keith and Demitri's relationship just yet, it would just be full of awkward questions.

Demitri grinned softly, his eyes flashing over to Iggy quickly and offered a small smile, picking up immediately on what was going on. He watched Shaye curiously, smiling at the introduction.
"Hey Xayden" He murmued, his russian accent seeming more apparent then normal.
"Nice to meet you, are you really going to be as big as a dinosaur? Those things were pretty big" He teased lightly, brown eyes shining playfully.

Keith smirked, letting Shaye handle the introductions.
"Come on in" He murmured, tickling Xayden's side.
"We don't have to spend this whole visit in the hallway" He turned, carrying Xayden deeper into the house, relieved that it was tidy, not the disaster it had been a day or two previous.
"Can I get you guys anything?" He asked, "I can't cook, but I'm sure Roxa wouldn't mind making something yummy" He added, flopping on the couch and letting Xayden flop on top of him. He could see the awkwardness with Iggy, Xayden not used to seeing his Uncle in his new form, Vaix's joy at Xayden's apprehensiveness and Iggy's sadness.
"S'okay" He murmured to Xayden, rubbing his back, "He looks a little difference, but he's fine" He murmured, "You can take as long as you want to go see him, and I know he feels a little bit weird, but Iggy's still Iggy and I bet he'd love to know how you're doing with school, even if you want to tell him while sitting with me" He said, ruffling his newphew's hair.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Wed Mar 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Xayden blinked as he was introduced to the brown haired man.
"Demitri," he repeated, before smiling, "you talk funny, but that's okay, I don't mind." He bounced a little in Keith's arms, grinning as Demiri asked about him being big. "YES!" Xayden laughed, "that's me! I'll be the tallest ever! The biggest big boy!" He clapped his hands together once, before realising he was probably being too loud and settling down a bit. It didn't last long, what with Keith tickling his side shortly afterwards and carrying him into the living room, sitting with him on the couch. Xayden was glad to remain in Keith's lap, so he didn't mind the slightest when they sat down together.
When Keith offered him something Xayden paused, looking to his mother as if he were looking for a confirmation that he could ask. "Can I have juice?" he asked his mother, though it was really just a general thing.
Roxa smiled and nodded, after agreeing and pitying Shaye for all her hard work as a mom, she'd followed the gang into the livingroom, and heard the request for juice. "Sure hun, I'll pour you a glass okay?"
Xayden nodded eagerly and bounced again, but for the most part his attention was on the strange creature he was supposed to call his Uncle. He curled a little bit closer to Keith as his discomfort was acknologued, and he saw Iggy look a little pained at it. Vaix had sat on the couch beside Xayden, well within the aura of the cross that kept Iggy at bay. Xayden listened to Keith quietly, watching Iggy stand in the corner of the room cluelessly.
He didn't know why Iggy was so far away, but he liked the space. He wouldn't be comfortable with the strange creature so close, not that he realised it was his father's cross that kept Iggy from sitting on the couches with them.

"Yeah Xayden, I'd love to know all the things you've learned?" Iggy smiled hopefully, trying to ignore his brother's critical glance as it burned holes in his self confidence. He wanted more than anything for Xayden to accept him as he was now, but he was willing to let Xayden warm up to the idea, because the kid seemed confused and uncertian. Who'd blame him?
He should have just worn the damn bag. Iggy'd shifted a little bit in his corner, he wanted to sit by Xayden, but the holy energy was too much for him and his host to handle. Demitri could be close no problem, but Iggy himself was suffering a little being so close.
Iggy frowned a bit, his smile fadding as Xayden continued to silently stare at him. "Please?" he finally asked, growing a little bit desperate for some form of communication from Xayden.
Xayden frowned critically at Iggy, then looked up as Roxa handed him some juice, which he drank a little of and put on the side table. "Thank you Aunty Roxa," he muttered before looking back at Iggy and clutching at Keith's shirt.
"Uncle Aren has been teaching me some spelling," he muttered softly, "and Carr teaches me History, but daddy and mommy say he does a bad job. And, um, Drake does math and science with me." He looked up at Keith for approval, then Vaix, who seemed at ease with the suituation.
Iggy just smiled weakly, it was evident he was still pained that he couldn't be the one to teach Xayden anymore. "That's great Xayden," he said back, forcing some enthusiasm. "So you're enjoyig it then?"
"Yeah," Xayden muttered back.
The turtle kept crawling, but at least they had somewhere to go with this now. So Iggy had some hope to regain Xayden's trust.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:54 am

Shaye nodded, as Xayden looked at her hopefully. She smiled lightly, sitting down on the couch next to Vaix, looking irritatedly at Vaix as he continued to keep Iggy at bay. She could tell Xayden was confused by Iggy's behaviour, not realizing it was being inflicted by his own father. She shot Vaix a look, though didn't comment, it was not worth arguing over, at least not in public. She groaned as Xayden mentioned Carr, nodding her head empathetically.
"He's really bad, he's to old to really understand anything about sensitivity to certain situations. He had Xayden walking around like a bloody nazi when I got there the other day" Shaye said, "Didn't understand why I was so irritated, thought it was funny" She said, running her fingers through her hair.

"I think you need a new history teacher Shaye" Keith said, shaking his head lightly a small frown on his face. He could offer his own services, but he wasn't really sure he had the time, especially since he'd only just gotten his body back.
"I know" Shaye murmured, "I wish we could enroll him in public school, but we need to get him up-to-date with other kids his age and make sure he's done with the rapid growth-spurt" She explained. Keith nodded, understanding the difficulty of the situation.
"Could you hire a tutor maybe?" He suggested, he knew money wasn't the issue, "I mean if we could find one who knew about our kind? Or at least was one of our kind? I'm sure Aren and Drake are good teachers, but..." He trailed off, shrugging.
Shaye nodded ,"We were looking at that option, but its a bit difficult, especially with everything else going on. I think Aren said he was going to get some old history books and make Carr use those instead of his memory" She explained.
"Sounds like a good idea" Keith mumbled.

Demitri sighed, rubbing a hand over his face and letting his head fall down and rest on the back of the couch. He could feel the irritating pain of Vaix's bloody holy cross or whatever he was carrying and it was beginning to drain on his already sore and still remotely battered body. He knew if it was botheirng him and Keith like this it must be really awful for Iggy, hence why he was cowering in the corner. He shifted rubbing a hand over his chest, wincing at the pain it caused, but he really didn't care to much at this point. He listened to the meaningless chatter, occasionally grinning at Xayden, wondering if there was anything to do to keep the kid entertained.
"You wanna do something Xayden?" He asked, sensing that the big kids needed to talk.
"I have some games in my room, we could play one?" He offered. Shaye flashed him a grateful smile.
"You can go if you want honey, Keith has a huge backyward" Shaye murmured to Xayden with a small, reassuring smile.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:42 pm

Vaix for the most part ignored Shaye's glares and irritations. In his own mind he was keeping his son safe from the creature he now viewed as a monster, demon to be exact. They were evil creatures, and Iggy had been evil to begin with. So despite causing the demon hosts and himself discomfort, he figured it was worth protecting his son by forcing Iggy to cower in a corner.
He sighed as Shaye and Keith embarked on achooling talk, and he listened intently to them, nodding his approval. It was a lot harder than it looked to find a teacher that could understand how Xayden was as far as species and growth went.
He watched Demitri flop a little bit in exhaustion, probably due to his injuries and the cross. Vaix let his eyes drift to Iggy, who seemed to be getting dopey, or loosing conciousness, or whatever he was doing due his connections with Demitri and his own discomfort. Vaix watched coldly as Iggy's head rested against the wall and his eyes shut for a moment before opening sleepily again. He'd wrapped his arms around himself as if he'd thought that would help, amd his wings had lost their perkier nature and were drapped over his shoulders lifelessly. Still his brother seemed to push on and force conversation.

"I could um...teach history," he practically whispered it, as if he was expecting to be struck for saying something like that, and if it had just been him an Vaix, he probably would have. But it wasn't, and Vaix didn't react beyond a death glare and a soft growl.
"Hey," Roxa said to him sternly, and Vaix simply ignored her, watching as Roxa became concerned for Iggy and wandered over to the deteriating demon's side. Placing a gentle hand on his shoulder and kneeling beside him gently. She was the only one that had absolutely no effect to the cross, and he had no idea why Iggy was acting so detached when he'd been so eager seconds before. "Sweetheart, are you okay? You look sick." She put a hand on his forehead, and Iggy sighed and pushed it away.
"I'm fine," he rasped.
"Why don't you come sit on the couch with us?" Roxa asked, just trying to help. "You could lay down if you don't feel well?" She frowned as Iggy didn't react to the idea, and sighed softly, running her fingers through Iggy's hair. "You were so excited about Xayden coming before, just give him some time okay? He'll come round." She spoke softly so that only Iggy could hear, and Iggy looked up at her in a way that said that wasn't what was bothering him. He also issued a soft please go sit down command. Of course Roxa didn't, instead she sat beside Iggy and wrapped her arms around him, gasping as Iggy slumped a bit like a disturbed pile of sand. She kissed his cheek and frowned, trying to ignore the way Vaix glared them down.

Xayden wasn't sure what was wrong with Iggy, but it was apparent his Uncle didn't feel good. Xayden wondered if he'd hurt Iggy's feelings? He looked over at Demetri as the funny vampire spoke, and he smiled. He'd been ignoring the majority of the adult chatter, and was eager for some activity. "Sure!" he gasped, sliding off of Keith's lap and running up the stairs, before realising that probably wasn't where they were supposed to go and running back down again to grab Demetri's pantleg and wait to be led to these games they supposedly had. He glanced at Iggy as the demon watched him silently from the corner and frowned softly. During his short time of looking away Iggy'd gained a sunken in, sort of gaunt look.
"Is Uncle Iggy okay Demetri?" he asked curiously, not understanding that Iggy'd literally backed himself into a corner and was slowly being dissolved by the cross Vaix wore.
"I'm fine Xayden," Iggy rasped, contradicting himself with the state of his voice. "Have fun okay?"
Xayden nodded and smiled excitedly, and Iggy smiled back. It was true, Xayden was warming up fast, by the end of the visit Xayden's relationship with Iggy would be restored again, if Iggy managed to last that long.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:58 pm

Demitri laughed, pressing a kiss to Keith's forehead before letting Xayden tug him up and grasped the little boy's hand.
"Come on, we'll get some outdoor toys and go play outside" He said with a grin, beyond relieved to be leaving the emotion filled room. He hoisted Xayden up, settling him on his hip much like Keith had and wandered up to his room with a soft "Take Care Ig. Entering his room, he set about digging out a soccer ball, a tee-ball set up and a basket ball. He set Xayden down handing him a pair of badminton rackets and a tube of birdies.
"Here we go" He said with a grin, "Lets go" He said, juggling the sports equipment as he led Xayden out into the backyard.

Shaye nodded lightly to Iggy, watching Xayden go off with Demitri, only to reappear laden down in sports stuff before heading outside.
"Maybe Iggy" She murmured with a soft shurg, "We'll have to see how things work out" She added, before turning to glower at Vaix.
"Really?" She grumbled, knowing he knew what he was talking about, "Is it necessary to inflict that on him right now? Xayden's not in the room and you're hurting Keith as well" She muttered, shaking her head lightly. She glanced at Keith, worrying her lower lip for a moment.
"I have news for you" She murmured softly, watching her brother shift lightly and sit forward a bit, despite the proxmity of Vaix's cross.
"What?" He asked, ignoring Iggy and Roxa now, though he could practically feel the glare Roxa was throwing Vaix now that she had apparently caught on to the what was going on.

"I'm pregnant again" Shaye murmured, green-silver eyes flicking up to Keith's face.
Keith's emotions shifted from shock to rage in a milla second before he suddenly surged to his feet, fist balled as he struck Vaix directly in the face, seemingly pleased at the gush of blood that exploded from the other vampire's nose.
"Keep it in your bloody pants" He growled, "She almost died last time, and you go and knock her up again" He hissed, though he seemed calmer now that he had hit something.
Shaye let out a squeak, "Keith" She growled in annoyance, "Sit down" She reached up, tugging her brother down, hand wrapped protectively around her stomach.
"Its fine" She muttered.
"Its not Shaye" Keith said softly, "You almost died last time, I love Xayden, believe me, but can you survive another pregnancy?" He asked, reaching out to tentatively touch her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Xayden followed after Demitri closely, taking the equipment as it was handed to him and inspecting it curiously. He didn't recognise the majority of them, except the soccer ball from his shopping trip with Keith.
"What these? For basketball?" he asked cluelessly, holding up the Birdie Tube and Rackets. He then followed Demetri closely, waving a racket around to his family before disappearing outside with Demetri and watching him set stuff up.
"Oh I know what this one is," Xayden gasped, "That's a soccerball right? What's the stick for, for soccer? How do we play? What are we playing Demetri?" He put down the equipment and tugged at Demetri's shirt for attention if none was given to him.
He had questions that he felt needed to be answered. Like always, he was a dry sponge in need of water, information rather. Come on Demetri, give the sponge some water.

Vaix glanced at Shaye as she commented on Xayden not even being in the room. True, but where he was now kept Iggy trapped in the corner, and that made him feel safe. He still had a demon phobia, no amount of devouring trauma could fix that. He wore the cross because as much as he hated to admit it, he was afraid of Iggy now, of the creature that owned him and Keith, of Drake, all the demons in his life and afterlife, he was afraid of them all. He felt secure keeping the thing on.
He groaned as Shaye gave Iggy a solid maybe. He almost asked her not to encourage Iggy, not when he'd been so neatly pushed out of the majority of their life.
And then IT began. The talk. He tensed a little bit, some part of him knowing he was gonna be in big shit for knocking up Keith's baby sister...again, but he was not expecting the punch to his face. It was a lot different than when Iggy had punched him. That had been a clean slid of bone into brain...this...this was just a crushing agony of destroyed face and bloody explosion. Vaix's head fell back against the couch in shock, before he slowly brought in his hands to feel out his face and curl in like he had when Iggy'd given him a piece of his mind.
"F-I love," Vaix choked through some blood. Of course he hadn't noticed the way Iggy had immediately stood at the fight -standing still for the lack of ability to move from his corner-, and how Roxa cringed back in shock.
Vaix sucked in a breath and glared up at Keith as he was yelled at for having sex and all that fancy jazz.
"She...didn't almost die last time," he rasped, taking in deep breaths as he body tried to fix the shattered nose. "She gave birth to Xayden in our absence, but herself and the baby where perfectly healthy...n-nothing was causing her to be on the brink of death. Not like...other o-occasions." He rasped, "Besides, we wanted another child." He kept his voice steady despite the shaky breaths and slight unnatural pauses. He put a bloody hand on Shaye's shoulder and forced himself to lift his totalled face to look at Keith evenly through huffs. "She's my wife to be, Keith, and I love her with all my heart. If Shaye comes to any harm because of this baby, I will take responsibility for m-my actions."
It was unrealistic to him to have Keith suggest they just never have sex again. t was a natural thing, it couldn't really be put aside unless one of the partners was sterile. He shuddered at the thought, no way, he wasn't being neutered. He'd give Shaye as many damn babies as she wanted, and Keith would have to learn to get over it.
Man, he was probably gonna get punched again, wasn't he?

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:26 pm

"No, no" Demitri explained, smiling at Xayden.
"Soccer is played with your feet, your hands can't touch the ball, unless you're the goalie" He explained, "The goalie guards the net, preventing the other team from scoring" He added, realizing Xayden had never played soccer.
"This" He pointed at the 'stick', "Is a tee-ball stick. You set a baseball on top of it and hit it off" He said, showing Xayden the baseball.
"These are badminton rackets" He explained, "You hit the birdie back and forth with these. These are birdies" He explained, showing the birdies.
"What one do you want to play?" He asked, grinning at Xayden, "Or we could play something else, whatever you want" He added with a small smirk.

----

Shaye sighed, watching Keith deflate slightly.
"I know Vaix" He mumbled, looking mildly ashamed but still semi-rightenous.
"Its just..." He trailed off, "She's my sister, and I know you love her, but you guys have a hard enough time handling Xayden in this mess of drama" He said, grabbing a cloth and handing it to Vaix, letting him mop up the blood.
"Sorry" He muttered, backing away from the glare Shaye was sending him.
"If you're done with being macho" She grumbled, "I thought you'd be happy for us" She said, smirking at her older brother.
"I suppose I am happy, surprised more then anything right now" He said, shrugging apologetically.
"Came as a surprise to us to" Shaye said reassuringly, nodding her head to herself and Vaix before reaching over and pressing the cloth to her husband's nose.
"Sorry" Keith mumbled again, "I'm better with physical reactions then verbal ones" He murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 pm

Xayden blinked as Demetri explained all these new sports to him. He listened very closely like he always did when he was learning, and took the time to memorize each new name to each ball and playing aid. All in all it was a little bit overwhelming though, all these new sports were all so exciting, Xayden didn't know what to do, so that when Demetri asked him that very question, Xayden looked at him like a deer in the headlights. "Uhhh..." he looked around at them all before picking up the one closest to him, which was, naturally, the Badminton set. "This one?" he asked as though it were a yes/no question. He eyed the birdies in the tube and frowned. "They're not real birdies are they Demitri? Just fake? I dun wanna hurt real birdies. Momma always says not to hurt things unnecessarily." He waved the racket around, amused with the whistling noise the weaves made as they whipped through the air. He awaited Demetri's instructions with the utmost attention.
---
Vaix started to relax as he watch Keith slump and get over his earlier feelings of rage. He let forth a soft sigh as he listened to Keith's reasoning, he frowned. "We didn't plan to have this baby Keith. We've only just learned about yesterday, completely by surprise. I know we have a lot of stress on our shoulders already, but...I know Shaye, and I know myself, and I know that we'd never get rid of this child over something like drama. So as much as we don't need the added work of another child, there isn't much we can do about it, except wear protection next time I suppose." He smiled weakly at Shaye, letting her back him up with her own statements and brief conversation with her brother. He nodded softly to Keith as his old friend apologised, smiling weakly despite his own lingering irritation and immense pain. Upon the arrival of the cloth he immediately pressed it to his face and attempted to stop the bleeding, stopping to let Shaye take the cloth from him and fuss instead. He allowed it, turning his head her way to make things easier for her. He knew it made her feel better if she could be the one to 'fix him up', help him out and all that lovey stuff. So he smiled softly at Shaye, before chuckling at Keith's second apology.
"You sure are," he grinned, "but never mind it man. You're taking it way better than I would have if I were you. I appreciate you tolerance."
He knew it wasn't easy, knowing your best friend was intimate with your precious baby sister, all he could do was allow himself to be a temporary punching bag for Keith's frustration. It was the least he could do anyways for poor Keith.
He frowned as he was reminded of his younger brother's presence and...opinions.

"I...I could heal that up for you, if you want." Iggy asked curiously, still standing.. well, looming rather, in the corner of the room. He looked rather dangerous, what with the glowy eyes and sunken in features and such. He himself didn't look too hot because of the cross. Iggy seemed sick, weakened, frail all over again. He looked like Iggy ought to look, and that reassured him, but still he knew it had to answer his brat of a brother, so he did.
He shook his head, disrupting whatever task Shaye was undergoing on his face at the time and splattering blood around like some gruesome sprinkler. "NO. It can heal on it's own," he growled.
Iggy frowned at the childish display, "Are you sure? Cause uh, it looks like it'll heal all mangled and crooked otherwise."
"I said no Iggy."
But Iggy was persistent, probably because he was excited that he could be useful now. "Well, you know, if you don't do it, Xayden will come in here and see his father all busted up, and that can't be very good for him."
Vaix groaned, but Iggy had him there. He refused to point the finger at Keith in front of his son, not while his son had such a strong relationship with Keith. Xayden wouldn't understand, and a lie would only be a hassle to make him believe, unless Vaix said he'd purposely ran head on to a door knob or something. So, with a shaky sigh, he looked at Shaye a moment before gripping his mother's cross and pulling it from his neck, gently tossing the last memory of his parents down the hall, but still in clear view for later retrieval.
He looked at Iggy and narrowed his eyes, watching the weakened demon saunter over slowly, all wobbly and stuff. Roxa had finally clued in at the sight of the cross, and had a look of outrage on her face. It was obvious she was trying to keep it to herself with Iggy actually being allow a moment with his abusive older brother. Iggy looked at Keith a moment, then Shaye, as if he were looking for objections. If he found none he would proceed to grab Vaix's face, making the vampire jump and instinctively grip at Iggy's arm.
"Sorry," Iggy whispered, realising he'd done that rather fast and unpredictably, reminding himself to slow down and cause Vaix as little pain as possible. That way they could understand that Iggy had at least some control and compassion...right?
He sent his aura into Vaix, and felt his brother tense at the pain, though Iggy closed his eyes at it as though he were enjoying it, because he was. Pain and misery and hate were all something demons fed off of, Vaix was quite the bank of it.
Within a few minutes, through all the muffled grunts of pain from Vaix and the steadying breaths from Iggy to stop himself from simply doing what he did before: slapping Vaix with every ounce of healing energy possible all at once and causing his brother excruciating amounts of pain, (This way it took a little longer, but Vaix was a lot more comfortable...well, as comfortable as he could be with the brother he despised gripping his face and messing with his anatomy.) Iggy finally finished healing his brother and let go. Vaix kept his eyes screwed shut for a second longer, then opened them and looked over at Shaye. His face was healed, it looked unscathed, to say the least: Iggy had done a good job.
"Thanks," Vaix grumbled softly, trying to Ignore Iggy's smile as he beamed pride and went to curl up next to Keith now that he actually could.
Roxa still looked very angry, sitting in the corner counting to ten, and trying to keep her enraged thoughts to herself.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:19 pm

Demitri grinned, "No they're not realy birdies Xayden, they're just called that" He said wtih a small smile.
"All we do is bat the birdie back and forth, if it touches the ground on your side I score a point, and if the birdie touches the ground on my side you score a point" He explained, pointing to either side of the net that Demitri had set up earlier that week.
"You wanna start?" He explained to Xayden, handing him the birdie and getting ready on his side of the net.

----

Keith sighed, "Sorry" He mumbled again, stretching out tiredly next to Shaye and watching Iggy and Vaix dance around one another while Roxa grumbled. He winced as Vaix was healed that was never a pleasnet experience.
"I still can't believe you guys are gonna have another kid" He said, grinning at Shaye as she carefully wiped the execess blood on Vaix's face.
"Neither can we" Shaye said with a small shrug, rubbing her stomach lightly. She glanced at Roxa, wondering what was going on between her and Iggy.
"You alright Roxa?" She asked curoiusly, chewing her lip absentmindedly.

Keith glanced up as Iggy cuddled against him.
"Hello" He mumbled, glancing out the window and smirking. "Demitri's trying to teach Xayden to play badminton, kid's doing pretty well" He added as Shaye laughed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:19 pm

"Oh," Xayden muttered as the matter of birdies was explained to him, followed by an explanation of the game. It was seemed so simple, he was sure a newbie like him could manage.
He'd been closely examining the racket when Demetri offered him to start. He blinked cluelessly then looked to the birdie tube in his hands.
"Just one?" He asked curiously, and when Demetri nodded he'd put the rest down and take just the one. For a little bit, he seemed confused on how to start. How to get the birdie in the air so that he could hit it. It was understandable, seeing as how Xayden had never learned these sorts of skills before, so perhaps it was impressive when he figured out to toss the birdie instead of plant it on the racket and flick it over like most kids his age. The lack of experience took over after that however, as he took full power into his swing and missed by a long shot, the racket hitting the ground so hard it bounced back up still in his hand and hit him in the nose.
It didn't hurt, but it did shock Xayden, and he looked up at Demetri with wide eyes. "I...I..." He stuttered then suddenly stood up straight, took the birdie again, tossed it, and failed once again to hit it. "I can do it!" he begged to Demetri as though he was timed, and though he knew he wasn't he was so used to being instantly good at something that failing again and again like this was terribly frustrating on his stubborn mind. "I CAN," he growled in frustration as he swung onto empty air again.
He. Could. Do. It.
He just needed to keep trying.
---
Vaix shrugged as Keith apologised again, allowing Shaye to clean his face while keeping a more red than blue eye focused on Iggy. He was stressed, who wouldn't be after that? The slight change in eye color was enough to say it all.
He let Shaye speak for them both. It was a miracle, for them, for vampires, to be so easily fertile, to have the opportunity to have so many children. It was near unheard of. But he knew Iggy's logic reigned supreme on the matter, they were not vampires, a small portion of them remained to be vampires, and every other code they carried belonged to very fertile species. So he supposed maybe it wasn't so special in the sense of logic.
But to him it always would be. He watched Shaye rub her stomach then look at Roxa. She seemed angry, big surprise. He could only guess it was his cross ordeal that made it so, though he did wonder why she wasn't raging. Old Roxa would have chewed him a new hide, but she was...disturbingly quiet at the moment.
So he listened closely for the answer to Shaye's question.

Roxa looked up as she was addressed and sighed. "I'm fine Shaye... I just...can't believe the nerve of some people." She gave Vaix a stare that confirmed his suspicions and rubbed her temples a bit. She wouldn't talk about Iggy with the demon in the room, though she did wish she could talk about it.
"I've just been...under a lot of stress lately you know? What with Iggy and all that came with it." She watched Iggy give her a tight lipped smile and gave him a soft one in return. "I suppose I'm just tired, but not nearly as tired as you must be, hey Shaye? What with a baby and all." She chuckled, trying to make light of the situation. She wished she could have a baby, but that required a husband, which she didn't have.
She had to remind herself that somewhere out there was a man just for her too. Her happily ever after. Though s the days went by she did wonder if she was wasting herself looking after Iggy now that he was...this thing. The more he pushed away from her the more she realised how much of her life had been spent coddling over a person that essentially isolated her from everything outside the family. The more space he gave her, the more she felt like a caged bird. She wanted that freedom she'd felt in Mexico on her vacation. Not worrying all the time about Iggy and his health and the relations with his brother, just...her.
She wondered if she was being selfish and frowned lightly at the thought. She couldn't do that to Iggy, leave him. She'd probably hurt him if she did, and she'd already hurt him more than she cared to think about as of late. She said she was fine, but internally she was a conflicted wreck.
She wanted to talk about it, but such things could not be discussed here.

Iggy smiled up at Keith warmly as his greeting was returned, looking over at Xayden as Keith spoke of him and chuckling, before another wave of Roxa's emotions hit him and caused his attention to snap over to her. He couldn't help but smile, and felt bad when she smiled back at him. Poor thing. Though he really couldn't understand what troubled her. She'd always been there, his newborn. Sure he was different now, but he was still the same person right?
Why was she so...sad? No...it was defeated? No...frustrated? What WAS that he felt from her? He puzzled silently and gripped Keith's shirt in the process, glancing at Vaix as the half-blood watched him closely, and Iggy gave him a smile too, receiving that typical look that stated Vaix would have beaten him up if not for everything that stood in the way.
After all these years, he still wished his brother could like him.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Demitri almost rushed forward when Xayden smoked himself in the face, but he didn't help him when the little boy began to go on about being able to do it. Xayden was getting more and more worked up, but it seemed that he was going to keep trying and that pleased Demitri.
"I know buddy, take as long as you need" He said with a small, encouraging smile, "Its not easy, but its a fun game once you get the hang of it" He laughed in surprise and happiness as Xayden managed to bat the birdie towards him.
"Good job" He said with a grin, gently knocking the birdie back towards Xayden, grinning and bouncing around, he was rather hyper active.

---

Keith sighed, glancing down as Iggy's hands tightened on his shirt, he had no idea what was going on.
He glanced around, shaking his head and letting it loll back against the couch.
"Should I understand what's going on?" He asked Shaye. The brunette girl shrugged, shaking her head and smiling.
"I honestly feel like I've missed something as well" She grinned, "I dunno though, might just be some random stuff" She rubbed her stomach again before glancing at Vaix.
"You feel better?" she asked, meaning his nose. She knew Vaix wanted to leave, especially after that moment with Iggy, but she also didn't want to pull Xayden away from his games with his Uncle Demitri, the two were having fun, she could tell.
"I have a feeling we're going to need to pick up Badminton stuff" She murmured to Vaix, "He seems to be enjoying the game, now that he's gotten the hang of it" She said, shrugging.
"You'll have to bring him back over again soon" Keith murmured, yawning lightly.
"Him and Demitri can be playmates" He chuckled lighty.

Shaye glanced at Roxa, "I'm not really at the tired stage yet, thankfully" She sighed, "We still have no idea how Xayden's gonna take it, he's so possessive of us, I dunno if he'll like having a little sibling at first" She admitted.
"I can see that" Keith murmured, "My older brother hated me when I was born, or so my mother told me, he didn't like sharing the attention" It was one of the few things Keith remembered from his human life.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:54 pm

Xayden took Demetri's encouragement in stride. The next few minutes spent with tossed birdies and Xayden's aggressive swinging of the racket. Sometimes in the confusions of the swing he'd lose sight of the birdie and just swing more than once rather desperately to hit something. Finally, out of pure accident, he managed to hit the damn thing over the net, which made Demetri let loose more praise and hit it back over like it was nothing (which was all the more frustrating for him).
"I did it! Demetri did you see? I did--" he laughed, only to be caught off guard and have the birdie hit his side of the playing field. He paused at that looking at the birdie as if it had done something that he deemed not allowed. Though when he spoke his attitude was as excited and positive as ever. "Oh. Okay I'll hit again!" Because that wasn't the point of the game or anything right? It took a few more futile attempts before Xayden successfully hit it again, this time more focused when it came back to him, swinging his racket and successfully hitting it back over. Words could not describe his excitement right now. He was playing badminton, and he was doing well! He was the best again (in his mind anyways), he could do anything, he was the champion...even if Demetri was beating him through point by a long shot. He didn't care. Right now just hitting the birdie was a god enough win for him.
He was so excited. He hoped Mom and Dad were watching.
---
Vaix sighed, ignoring the Roxa Iggy drama for the most part. It had always been dramatic between the two, so in his own mind there was nothing to miss. They fought, Roxa came out on top, Iggy was babied again until the next time he became fed up with it. What more could there possibly be?
He glanced at Shaye as she asked him how he felt, and he nodded. "Yeah I do...Iggy did...Iggy did a good job," he grumbled softly, trying to ignore the look Iggy gave him for actually saying something nice. It made him angry honestly, but he kept it in, eager to change the subject to Xayden and his new found love of sports.
He watched his son play and smiled. "I think you're right. He sure is getting the hang of it quickly isn't he?" He chuckled at all the force and enthusiasm Xayden pumped into his swings, it made them uncontrolled and easy to miss the birdie, but all the same it was cute.
His smile faded a little as Keith mentioned coming back. He was all for Demetri and Xayden being playmates...but...with Iggy around. He just... he just couldn't handle that. Iggy would have to stay clear of Xayden, in a different room...in a different house...a different town. As unrealistic as he knew it was to excommunicate Iggy from the family, he'd sure as hell try everything he had to make it happen. Even if it meant sealing Iggy's room with divine energy and keeping him locked away. Vaiz would NOT tolerate Iggy around his son anymore.
End of story.
"I'm sure Xayden would like that, a playmate he can't break" was all he managed to muster in response. Giving a weak chuckle at the content. Xayden had human friends, but no one he could really go all out on. Demetri was strong, so unlike the human friends, he could handle some rough play.

Roxa nodded at Shaye's comment. "That's good then. I wish I could be of some help, but I was the youngest sibling in the family. No one ever broke any news of siblings to me." She looked at Keith as he spoke, nodding in agreement. "It'll be tough for him sharing the attention. I suspect you'll just have to work him up to it?" She didn't even bother asking Vaix, anyone who knew Iggy knew Vaix hadn't taken the news so good. In fact, she wondered if Vaix had even been told at all, if it had simply just...happened. She'd let the sleeping dogs lie on that one. Last thing she wanted to do was provoke that age old argument the two brother's shared. She noticed Iggy watching her closely and felt self conscious about it, glancing at him momentarily and looking away. Damn the em path thing, couldn't she have a moment to herself? Iggy'd obviously picked up on her frustration, because he went s far as to flop his head on Keith's chest as if he were hurt.
Roxa knew better though. He was...just being dramatic like usual.

Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 am

Demitri grinned at Xayden.
"You're doing really good Xayden, way better then when I was first learning to play" He praised, gently tapping the Birdie back towards the little boy, making sure it was easy for him to hit.
"Your Mom and Dad are watching" He said, able to tell Xayden wanted to show off for his parents, he had been the same way growing up. He continued to casually bounce on the balls of his feet, enjoying the feeling of just mindless fun, no drama for a change, it was a nice place to be.

----

Keith smirked, "An un-breakable playmate is always a good idea. I'm sure we'll be over at your place as well. I'm looking forward to not being cooped up in the house" He said, glancing down at Iggy with a mildly curious expression as the young demon curled even closer to him. He was completely oblivious to the exchanges going on between Roxa and Iggy, as well as the uncomfortable feeling in the room, Keith was a generally oblivious person.
"Sometimes older siblings are rather excited about having a younger sibling, I know that my younger sister couldn't wait for our mother to have another kid, she hated being the baby of the family" Keith said with a shrug.

"I wish we could ease him into the idea" Shaye murmured, "But vampire pregnancies go so freaking fast, and I don't think easing him is going to work" She admitted, "I think we'll just have o tell him and see how it goes, the sooner he knows the better though, because then we'll have time to get him used to the idea, rather then springing it on him when the baby is here" She murmured, looking at Vaix curiously.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:50 pm

Xayden beamed at Demetri's praise, still giving it his all on every swing, so that whenever he did hit it it was like a continuous spiking. This tecnique resulted in a lot of lost points unfortunately, and Xayden still didn't enjoy serving the birdie. In his mind it was the most impossible, frustrating thing. But he liked hitting it back and forth once it actually got going.
Badminton was fun, though it didn't nearly compare to Basketball for him.
He looked over as Demetri said his parents were watching, swinging on empty air as he saw his mother and father looking over their shoulders at him. He grinned, then went to serve again with replenished energy. He was aware of Demetri bouncing around funny, but at this point he just figured it was his Uncle's own excitement at playing a game.
Who didn't love games afterall?
---
Vaix nodded at Keith's comment. It was true, if you had that sort of mentality, but he found Xayden seemed to really...really like being the center of attention. So he doubted that'd be teh case. If anything this sibling would just be a curiousity for Xayden. He might accept Shaye's pregancy fine, but it was when the baby was out and about he worried for. That was when their time had to be the most devoted, when Xayden would have to cut back a little on having his parent's undivided attention.
He did worry, hoping karma didn't bite him in the ass with a son that hated his younger sibling. He gave a sigh and almost shook his head.

Roxa blinked as Shaye mentioned the speed of a vampiric pregnancy, having never been witness or experienced one before.
"Why? How fast is it?" She asked cluelessly.
Vaix grimiced, "I think Shaye gave birth at the end of the week?" He looked over at her for confirmation, and Roxa's jaw dropped.
"Are you...being serious?!" She choked, and Vaix nodded in all seriousness. Roxa swallowed, "well then. I advice you get on it. Tell him before he figures it out himself, you'll be visibly pregant soon by that date and it'll be harder to deal with if he's the one to figure it out."
She blinked, "does it...hurt? Changing that fast I mean?" Roxa seemed a little disturbed about it, but who wouldn't be? That was an insanely short amount of time to deal with a child.
In her awe she left the awkward moment with Iggy and the demon just listened silently to it all. Despite being a demon, he really was still just quiet snuggly Iggy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying :: 1x1-
Jump to: