Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Demitri growled at Roxa, as did Keith, curling tigher around Demitri as the man glowered at the fleeing vampire.
"Bitch" He spat softly, watching Iggy leave with a smile at Alexi. He was pissed, beyond pissed, he leaned back into Keith, shaking his head softly as he watched Raven tend to Alexi.
"Can't you just kill her?" He snapped finally, more annoyed then anything. He was getting to the point where he wouldn't tolerate Roxa anymore, he was ready to snap, ready to rip her head off himself, and he was not happy with her coddling Iggy, when he was so responsible for everything.

Keith shifted, shaking his head and curled around Demitri, growling warningly at Roxa, especially when she slapped Raven. He let out something similar to a roar, he was pissed, he could feel that, and he was fed up with Roxa running around yelling at everyone. He understood her need to defend Iggy, he did, but he was ready to kill her himself at this point.

Alexi growled, though he winced as Raven continued to treat him. He was hurting and confused, and very, very thirsty. His fangs appeared without warning, and dug into the bed since it was the closest thing. He groaned, "He's hungry" Demitri muttered, watching Alexi, "He needs to eat, and none of that shit that Roxa thinks is so good for everyone"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Raven was pleased when Roxa left, smiling contently to show it, especially when Iggy left. She glanced at Demitri as he spoke to her and chuckled, "Honestly I'd like to kill both of them, but Keith doesn't seem to want to let me kill Iggy, and if you haven't noticed, I'd be killing Iggy if I killed Roxa. I did just banish him to one object afterall." She hummed softly, a sweet, gentle sound nothing like her true voice, which sounded like that of broken glass. She finally finished clawing Alexi, just in time for him to take a taste of cushion.
She laughed, "Alexi? Had the munchies for mattress?" She looked over at Demitri again as he comment and rolled her eyes, "Oh all right. Here sweetheart have some demon blood, I hear it tastes like crap, but it gets the job done fast." She forced her wrist into his mouth, she knew most people did hate the smell, and taste of demonic blood, saying it had a consistency of a thick smoothie and the taste of rotten eggs, but for some reason those demons possessed had a taste for it, and said it was nothing of the sort, which she found interesting. Vaix liked it afterall, and she was sure Keith would too, though he'd never really had the chance to try it, and there would be no such craving in his current body. She kissed Alexi's cheek gently, running her fingers through his hair with her good hand before lowering her head to lick up the remaining exposed flesh. It would be a difference of being hit with a soft ball compared to being hit by a metal one, and she knew, after torturing him with her claws, he probably wouldn't even notice this pain until his senses regulated again.

Iggy followed Roxa out, taking seat with her on the couch and watching her look frustrated with a soft smile, which was returned with a pat on the head from her. He knew she was upset, he knew she was only trying to help, that she had only her families interests at heart, but he also knew that a camel could only carry a certain amount of things before it's back broke. He family was breaking...because of him. He knew with all the stress he created, Roxa's nagging wouldn't be tolerated much longer before she was either thrown out, or worse. He blinked as she finally spoke.
"Ah Iggy," she whispered softly, "I wish I could fix this family..."
Iggy was silent.
"I mean, you barely do anything and the whole world seems to bite down on you for petty mistakes. But whenever I try to explain, everyone turns a deaf ear and gets mad and tells me to shut up." She looked at him sadly. "What do you think Hun? I mean, it is your problems, not mine, I know that but..."
Iggy watched her quietly, smiling weakly before he replied, "Nothings new Roxa. This has happened to me many times, and it always hurts, but it can never be changed. I'll have to leave soon, or they'll kill me you know."
Roxa flinched, "They won't kill you they're you family. Don't talk like that."
"They already want to kill you, you know. Me and Keith, we're the only people keeping you in this house. Keith in particular, and his love's fading slowly. Once Keith no longer cares, Raven will be all over us. I never included myself or you in his contract afterall." His eyes looked very pained after saying that. "I thought he'd notice, maybe make me put my name down, cause he loves me." The next words came out in a whisper, "But he didn't." He stood up and took Roxa's hand, leading her to the basement, "Best stay out of their way for now you know. They're all mad."
Roxa had shut up for once, and obediently let her maker tug her downstairs. She didn't question Iggy, not with his ability to feel emotions and predict future events.
---

"Me too," Vaix muttered softly, kissing her cheek, before sliding from the bed and re-applying clothes to himself. He nodded at the idea of bring Xayden to the beach, he liked that idea. "Absolutely, get him away from his two house experience. I'm sure he'd love the beach, seeing salt water for the first time." He chuckled and strolled over to Shaye, having finished dressing. "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Demitri sighed, glancing at Keith whom had let out a low growl when they mentioned getting rid of Iggy. He sighed softly, watching Raven attempt to feed Alexi, who was on the verge of insanity due to hunger.
He glanced back at Keith, whom had fallen into a contemplative silence. Keith knew Iggy had left his and Roxa's name of the contract, off the protection from Raven, he knew all that. He sighed, he also knew he should have added their names, but at the same time, Iggy was here, under his protection, and Iggy should know that Keith would never, ever go back on his promise made all those years ago to keep him safe. It hurt, knowing Iggy didn't trust in him, despite everything, that promise still loomed in Keith's mind, reminding him constantly of what he agreed to, and he would never forget that. He sighed, resting his head down, staring off into space.

Alexi groaned, growling in annoyance as his attack on the bed was distrupted, though soon enough nasty tasting liquid was being forced into him, and he was not, at all, enjoying it. Shaking his head, he tried to pull back, but his body refused, knowing it needed the blood, despite the taste.
"Yuck" Demitri muttered, scenting the thick scent of demon blood. "How the hell can Vaix like that?" He shook his head in disgust, burying his nose in his shirt for the time being.

---

Shaye smiled, "Ready" She said, slipping her flip flops on, and sliding her hand into his. She let Vaix set the pace, enjoying the comfort of being with him again, the relaxed state she was finally in. She sighed, smiling softly to herself as she glanced around, hardly aware of the stares and whispers the gorgeous couple was drawing.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 pm

Raven continued to pleasantly hum through the awkward silence, she also continued to force thick demonic blood down Alexi's throat, stroking his jugular whenever his drinking slowed or resisted. She could tell by how weak his struggling was how much more she needed him to have. They were almost done, but not quite.
She laughed lightly at Demitri's comment, "It's an acquired taste. Most predominant in hosts, or souls influenced by demons." She smiled, looking over at him calmly, "I've met some uninfluenced vampires who still crave it, but usually it's just former hosts." She glanced down at Keith, who seemed deep in thought. She glanced at the clock, "Hmm," she muttered to herself, "Only a few hours to the 24 hour mark and we still need check some things with Iggy." She focused on Demitri again, though her comment was directed at both Keith and Demitri. "Someone drag Iggy up here please, we need to find his letter. If it's too high we may have a problem... and on the plus side, we get to see Iggy's lead sin. Anyone wanna guess? Anyone?" She pulled her wrist from Alexi's mouth so he could have an input. "Greed? Lust? Envy? Sloth? Gluttony? Pride? Wrath? Come on guys." She looked entertained.

Iggy had lead Roxa downstairs to his room, and now they lay cuddled up on the bed. He'd forgotten the demon's had letters thing, still just adjusting to his transformation, such thought had not even begun to boil, so he hadn't looked.
Roxa was curled up with him, at peace for now, she always seemed to be when she was alone with him, and was really pleasurable to be around. Her movements where gentle and loving, yet her mood was calm and steady and caused Iggy little grief. It was so manageable Iggy could manage a purr and even a kiss on the cheek occasionally. Mentally he was still a wreck though.
He knew he hurt Keith by lacking in trust, but that phobia had stirred when Keith had picked Shaye's needs over his, and that had rattled him so deeply he would have a hard time trusting men again. It wasn't that Kieth hadn't had just reasons for that action, but what got Iggy was how many years he'd spent clinging too, and vulnerable trusting him to hold to his word. Having given himself to Keith in every possible way to return the happiness he supplied him, and forever knowing he wasn't enough. Then, Shaye came along, and she was the new toy, taking Keith's love and shoving Iggy just that little ways back on the priority list, to the point where Keith had been willing to rip Iggy's heart apart with his past all over again. And for something that Shaye and Vaix could have probably overcome on their own. From there on it had just been many little things to hurt Iggy, like the fact Keith was happier with Iggy's roots of pain than he was with Iggy himself, and the fact that when Iggy tried to make it better, it only hurt Keith to be away from that witch, then the contract, the lack of adding names (more Shaye priority), then finally Demitri. So that everyone who wasn't him seemed to have an open gate to Keith's love and contentment.
That promise Keith had made to Iggy, had shattered when he destroyed Iggy's confidence in Keith's love. Keith, in a sense, was dead to Iggy, the memory of that hero that came to love and care faded after that incident, and all Iggy had to hold onto it was pictures, and the ring Keith had given Iggy in goodbye.
He lay quietly with these haunting memories eating his sanity, from the inside out.
---
Like Shaye, Vaix wasn't even aware of the stares as they wandered down the street. They'd be walking, because with Vaix back to normal, he detested the car again. He slipped his hand into her and wandered steadily towards the beach he'd proposed to her at. It was a beautiful day to go to the beach, sunny, bright, a lovely warm day. As they reached the roaring waves and sirens of beach birds he stood on a log and scanned the area, spotting the one he wanted. "Come on," he grinned to Shaye, running with her at a mortal pace to the area that would be forever sketched in his mind. "You remember this place right?" he muttered, standing in the smooth bank of sand with a single odd shaped log.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:51 pm

Demitri sighed, "I'll get him" He offered, sliding free of Keith, and testing his leg lightly, not wanting to fall over or something equally disasterous.
"His sin? I'd say envy" Demitri muttered, before wandering off down the stairs. Carefully he made his way into the basement, knocking once or twice on the door to warn of his impending arrival.
"Hey guys" He murmured, his calm personality completely restored, "Iggy, Raven want's to see you, something about demonic letters?" He murmured, "I know it's a pain in the ass, but since you've gone all 'Dark Side' now, Raven's really the only point of reference we have" He glanced at Roxa, sighing softly, "You should probably come too, just in case Raven gets out of control, we don't need anyone else in this family getting hurt" With that parting comment, the tall vampire loped easily up the stairs, concealing the wince of pain he felt in his freshly healed, still tender wounde.

Keith glanced up as Demitri left, barely aware of what had just happened. He wasn't paying attention to Raven or anyone else for that matter. He was last in the past, re-playing his life over and over again, trying to make sense of what he had become. He sighed, he was so torn up internally, especially over this Iggy nonesense. He loved the kid, like a brother, and yes, sometimes he got carelss or pissed off, but his feelings for Iggy had never changed. Shaye, yes, she was special, she had saved his life, literally, though no one knew that, not even her. He sighed, shaking his head again, before getting up and wandering across the room to sit on the windowsill, which was more of a padded seat then anything.

----

Shaye ran lightly along side Vaix, a small grin on her face. When they stopped running she glanced around, before looking back at Vaix as he spoke.
"Of course I remember" She said with a small smile, sliding her way into his arms contently. She sighed, she sometimes missed this, just her and Vaix, no drama. She knew she could never, ever go back to how it had been, Raven had come along and screwed everything up, she had a new family now, as well as her old one, and of course, her son. She smiled lightly, despite all the bad, she was genuinly happy for the first time in her life.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:54 pm

Iggy glanced up as Demitri came in and called him up to see Raven. Why would he ever oblige to such a thing? Demonic letters, his eyes widened as he started to catch on and realised this may be to important to pass up, but regardless of what he thought Roxa was already up and tugging him to his feet.
"Let's just get it over with," she grumbled with a sigh.
Iggy nodded and holding her hand, allowed her to lead him out of the basement and after Demitri as he hobbled up the stairs.
The first thing he saw when he entered the room was Alexi being pinned down and forced to drink something that smell of thick blood. Iggy didn't think it smelled to awful, but Roxa seemed to be having a hard time. Nose pinched and scrunched up at the stink, which only made Iggy more curious.
His eyes drifted around the room and found their place on Keith, and rested there for a long time before he gathered the courage to mutter softly, "Raven? You wanted me?"

raven lifted her head at teh feeble sound of Iggy's pathetic sounding, squeak of a voice. She grinned vilely. "Iggy you did come, I thought you'd pass." She pulled her wrist from Alexi's mouth and stood up. "Well, let's get started. Do you know where your letter is?" She pulled open her shirt and pointed to her D on her bust in case Iggy didn't know what she was talking about.
"My letter? No..." Iggy muttered softly.
He watched Raven grin and looked frightened, "I can find it though," he quickly added.
"Oh no, allow me," she purred, gripping his hand and pulling him out of Roxa's grip. "Let's make a game," she laughed, "Letters are placed on the part of the body that represents the sin that's most predominant in his core, I'll call out a place, you all put of a hand if you think so, and we'll see if you're wrong. It'll be fun!" She laughed though Iggy looked frightened, trying to get out of Raven's arms desperately while she ignored him, she wasn't going to hurt him after all, just violate his privacy. Nevertheless, Roxa wasn't pleased.
"Raven he said he could find it himself, leave him be." She growled.
Raven laughed, "Don't be such a poor sport. Iggy should man up and stop being so feminine. Gluttony? Anyone think gluttony?" She looked around the room, then pried open Iggy's mouth and looked around, first the roof, then the tongue, under it and around, and mumbled, "Nope." She moved on, "How about Pride? Anyone for Pride?" She ripped open his shirt and let it drop to the floor, examining his chest curiously before shaking her head, "Nope no pride." She laughed, having fun while Roxa bitched.
"Wrath?" She asked, checking Iggy's shoulders and hands, before shaking her head.
---
Vaix purred as Shaye slid into his arms with the reassurance of remembering his proposal. It had been a lot longer ago for him than her due to his trip to hell, but it was still reassuring. He kissed her cheek gently and gently flopped to the sandy floor with her while she remained content. He was also very happy, and had no such wishes to take anything back. He loved his family, he accepted Aren as a part of it, even if Carr and Drake were a bit iffy, they had significance in his heart too, and Keith especially, Roxa on the same terms as Drake, though Iggy was never on his family charts as well as Raven at this point. He loved her by default, but since going to hell his longing for her had been more than crushed, she was NOT what she made herself out to be, which wasn't all that great anyways. He wouldn't let her further ruin his life, so he neglected to acknowledge her existence when he could, though sadly he knew if she ever called for him, he'd have to obey. He pushed away such grim thoughts and snuggled up close to Shaye, "Such a nice day," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Keith glanced up as Iggy and Raven came in, flattening his ears lightly as he stretched out and settled down to watch what was about to happen. He growled lightly, warning Raven to behave, though she seemed to ignore him, and began to play a rather disturbing game. Demitri rolled his eyes, "Enough Raven, no one is enjoying this" He muttered, waving his hands at Iggy with a pained expression.
"Just let him find the damn letter and we can be done with this" He had no idea what the letter would do, but he supposed it defined Iggy's rank in the house, if he was higher or lower on the proverbial totem pole then Raven. He frowned, suddenly curious, what if Iggy was higher? That would prove to be interesting, or very dramatic, either way, he was curious. He flopped down on the bed next to Alexi, Keith was still on his perch by the window-sill, letting out the occasional growl or hiss whenever he deemed Raven was getting to violent. It would probably be impossible to stop her altogether, the demon feasted on the misery pouring off Iggy, but hopefully, through a combined effort, they could at least get her to somewhat behave.

Alexi was feeling a bit better by this point, and was only really aware of what was going on once Raven started calling out sins. Rubbing his eyes, he forced his aching, pain-filled body to look around, to try and better understand what was happening.
"Easy bro" Demitri muttered in Russian, placing a hand on his shoulder in order to prevent him from sitting up.
"Wassgoingon?" Alexi rasped in a garbled mixture of English and Russian.
"Raven's trying to find Iggy's demonic letter, it should be on the part of his body that most represents his sin" Demitri explained.

---

Shaye laughed as Vaix flopped down, taking her with him.
"It is lovely" She agreed, perched on his chest in order to avoid getting sand in her jeans. She sighed, glancing around happily, everything felt so right it was hard to imagine the horror and drama they had lived through, endured to get to this point. Like Vaix, she too pushed her miserable thoughts away, not wanting them to mar the perfect day she was having. She sighed, beginning to run her fingers through the sand, drawing absentmindedly as she enjoyed the illusion of warm sun on cold skin.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:03 pm

Iggy was not at all happy with what was going on. He felt extremely exposed, violated, and nervous for being around Raven. She'd pulled off his shirt, which exposed the top half of his body, which he was self conscious about in the first place, not to mention it was now demonic and unfamiliar and there could be embarrassing things around every corner for all he knew. He weighed around a stunning 50-60 lbs, about a hundred pounds below the ideal weight for a boy his age. He was rib-countingly skinny, hell he was organ countingly skinny, like a walking skeleton. It couldn't be changed, no matter how much he ate, because this was how he'd died. It still wasn' pleasant to look at, and that did nothing for his self confidence. He was sure he was light enough to get carried away by a gust of wind and an open umbrella. So, on top of all that, he had Raven learning more about his new body than he knew himself, violating every single place on the top half, slowly making her way downwards.
"It's my letter!" he cried beggingly to Raven, "I can find it on my own!" It was ignored, and he was answered by another big fat nope on checking for sloth after lifting his feet. He was so, so relieved when Demitri spoke up, and Raven stopped to look up at him. She glanced at the clock again and sighed, "You're no fun. I think this is fun, let me have something to do." She giggled, "Let's look for lust," She gave Iggy a look he didn't like, and received a hiss from him as he guessed where a lust letter would be. When she ignored him, and undid his belt to grip the button front of his pants and pull them tight outward so she could peek, he snarled and teeth lunged at her face. She was just teasing, he knew that, she couldn't see anything because he still wore underwear, but her acts still violated him to deeply for him to tolerate. He would not be touched or rapped or whatever she was planning, without getting nasty. He'd rather die, honestly, than be so humiliated in front of his family.
When fangs didn't meet her face they snapped for a neck, though it was hard to get his head to tilt that way with his back already being forced against her. He hissed again at her laugh as she finally dropped him and them him pounce on his shirt and belt, scrambling to get them back on before he slunk away from her with only a low growl to depart. Roxa hissing at Raven as well before she followed him, only to be snapped at herself in Iggy's own lack of tolerance at the moment.

Raven, of course, was unfazed, thinking this was all very funny, and with a laugh she skipped over to Alexi and ruffled his hair. "Hey dopey how you feeling? You should be able to walk in a matter of hours." She smiled, calmly taking seat on his unhurt ass before patting her lap for Keith to join her. She was having a good day. This was all so funny after all. She hummed again, checking her nail in a very lady-like fashion before evening them out with her magic and giving them a black coating of nail paint, though really she'd just changed the colour alltogether. Her tail flicked a bit as her patience started to ware thing.
"Come on Iggy! Get a move on already, we don't have all day! It's a big black letter, it's not hard to find!" She received a sharp remark from Roxa and rolled her eyes.
A moment later Iggy came back looking frustrated, his shirt unbuttoned and his clothes messy and unorganised on his body.
"Well?" Raven purred.
"It's not on my wang if that's what your looking for," Iggy snarled back at her, his patience for the demon dry at this point, though he fell silent after that. "Actually I...I looked everywhere but I can't find it... Roxa checked my hair and my feathers, it wasn't there either..." He looked confused, "Maybe I don't have one..."
"Of course you have one stupid!" Raven laughed back, jumping up and with a single jump skip, was gracefully in front of him. "It's not rocket science, you find it by crossing out sins. I said you don't have Wrath, Gluttony, Sloth, Pride, if it's not on you wang it's not Lust either, that only leaves Envy and Greed. Greed's in your eyes and Envy's in or around your ears."
"I checked my ears..." Iggy growled sourly.
"Inside them?" raven laughed back, grabbing his head and tilting it to take a peak examining each one before shaking her head. "You're wrong Demitri it's not Envy." She checked his eyes, but they were so black it was hard to see, She forced his eyes Open and turned one finger into a flashlight, shinning it and grinning. "There we go, you can see the outline. You got it in each eye... looks like an....F? No I? E? Damn it hold still."
"You're making me blind!" Iggy whined. Raven just rolled her eyes, "Cry baby. It's err...G definitely G."
"G looks nothing like an F or I!" Iggy snarled back in agony, "Just tell me what it is already before my eyes burn out!"
Raven shut off the light and shook her head. "G," she said back stubbornly.
Iggy snarled and took off to the bathroom again, storming back to snap back at her, "It's an I you dope. Why did you lie you're a D anyways?!"
Raven snorted and looked away, "G."
Roxa moaned and walked out having had enough, "Demons," she mumbled, "You two are like an old married couple."
---
Vaix just lay back, letting Shaye sit on his chest to keep herself clean. He ignored the stares of the awkward pose they were in and kept his eyes on the sea. Fascinated by how it pulled and shoved water over the moistened earth. though his eyes quickly became distracted by a crab that scuttled close to his face. He picked it up, it was a tiny one, barely the size of his nail, pinching in a futile attempt to get away. "look crab," she muttered contently, showing it to Shaye. He'd seen thousands in his lifetime, but he still liked them.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:33 pm

Demitri rolled his eyes, though he was mildly surprised to see Iggy suddenly stand up for himself. He smiled, approving, Demitri respected people who could stand up for themselves, fight their own battles, which was why he and Keith got along so well. He sighed, shaking his head lightly and rubbing a hand over his face.
"Greed?" He murmured, listening as Iggy and Raven bickered over 'I' and 'G', "So what does that mean exactly? I mean, do we have to expect Iggy to be like, super greedy now?" He asked, it sort of made sense, Iggy was greedy, to an extent, he collected people, regardless of their feelings, and was considered selfish by most of the family...
He shrugged it off, waiting patiently for Raven and Iggy to enlighten him, that or they'd start yelling at one another again.

Alexi groaned, ignoring Raven and burying his head under the nearest pillow. He'd like to sleep for the next fifteen years, which was a remarkable welcome idea. Sighing, he let his blue eyes flutter shut, and immediately fell asleep, despite all of the drama around him.

Keith, like Alexi, ignored Raven, staying where he was, removed from the group. He sort of agreed with Roxa, the two demons did sound like an old married couple, which was sort of funny. He wondered what Iggy's letter would mean in the household, he knew it ranked Iggy above his current form, but Keith was still a dominate soul, and he wouldn't behave submissively, he didn't submit to Raven, nor would he to Iggy. Stretching out, he curled up in a ball, watching and listening curiously.

---

Shaye glanced at Vaix, peering down at the miniscule crab.
"Its so tiny" She murmured, also ignoring the people who were looking at the couple oddly. She was used to it, she'd been looked at her whole life, and right now she was to happy to be bothered by rude looks or comments.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:29 pm

Raven pried her eyes away from Iggy as they argued and looked over at Demitri, "No. He'll be no different really, it's just that Greed is the sin he most represents and is best at demonstrating. Envy's a good call, but I don't think it's so much as what Iggy wants to be so much as he just wants it." She laughed softly, "But Iggy's too high a level to be on earth, so he's like me, he needs a contract. You have about two hours or so to figure that out by the way, or the arch angels will come to escort you to hell." She winked lightly at him, seeing Iggy's eyes bulge at the comment, she laughed. "Surprise!" then trotted over to the sleeping Alexi and snuggled up with him, ready to watch the panic unfold. It was day, so Iggy's options were confined to the house, and he only good bet was Roxa, and she knew as well as anyone that no one wanted to be stuck eternally with Roxa. He couldn't contract with Keith, and she guess Demitri wouldn't want to be stuck with Iggy, and Alexi..well, Alexi was her's, she'd have a serious bone to pick if Iggy so much as tried after their recent quarrel.

Iggy's eyes widened at the news, and he knew it to be true. His mouth parted as if to protest, then shut. The look on his face was panicked and horrified as he brain frantically tried to put things together. Roxa would, he knew that, but still...he couldn't manage... His eyes drifted to the fog covered windows and he whimpered lightly. Trapped in the house with two options, demitri, an almost given no, and Roxa, a yes, but unbearable to be around for such prolonged lengths of time. He eyed the window as though contemplating his survival if he tried to get out. Maybe...if he just dressed in a lot of clothes...umbrellas... Oh god he didn't want to go to hell, he'd just wanted Keith to be happy, he didn't want any of this. He didn't want to be a demon, have a contract...his purple eyes sadly focused on Demitri, hope fading rapidly from them. "No, right?" he asked softly. His eyes drifting longingly to Alexi, but Raven was curled so close, and he was sleeping anyways. His eyes drifted to the floor, then then clock, swallowing lightly before he muttered to Raven, "What's it like...in hell?"
"Crap," she muttered, "You'll never appreciate earth until you've been there. Everything tastes disgusting, even if you grew up eating it, the water's like lard, the inhabitants are demons and the souls of the wicked. It's very unpleasant, hellish." She chuckled softly, watching Iggy look all the sadder. "Just take contract with Roxa, dump her when you find a better match. Or write your contract with an expiry." She shrugged, watching Iggy look sad at the thought of doing something so cruel to someone who cared so much about him and his happiness. She rolled her eyes, "Figure it out, it's not my problem. At least I had the courtesy to warn you... I."
---
Vaix chuckled at her comment, "Yes it is. Just a baby." He spread her hand and placed it there, "He won't hurt ya." he mumbled, and sure enough, the crab curled in it's legs and sat in fear in Shaye's icy palm. Vaix smiled and lay back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:37 am

Demitri sighed, looking from Iggy to Keith, before hearing Iggy's deadpanned comment, "No right?" He sighed, "Ig, lets go talk" He muttered, nudging the boy from the room. He didn't want to lose Iggy, he didn't like him that much, but he didn't want to see anyone go to hell, or be trapped with Roxa.
Once they were alone in Demitri's room, the tall vampire flopped on the bed.
"Iggy, I'm not saying no, I'm saying maybe" He held up a hand, "But we need to talk, work this out, to the finest detail before I agree to anything" He said, his voice soft yet firm.
"I don't want to see you go to hell, and being stuck with Roxa, well that'd be worse, plus, it'd probably really piss Raven off" He chuckled at that thought.
"So, tell me what needs to be done, we can work on the details, and then we can go from there" He murmured softly. He wiped a hand over his face, shaking his head softly, he wasn't sure what this would entail, but he'd listen, let the kid try to convince him, and then, who knows, they might have a deal.

Keith watched Demitri and Iggy go, a soft sigh escaped him, nodding his head softly, before curling back up and dozing off. He knew Raven would be fearious, but Demitri might just be what Iggy needed in terms of a backbone. He smirked to himself, before finally follwing into a deep sleep.

----

Shaye laughed softly, "I'm not scared, I do have pretty tough skin" She said softly, before putting the baby crab back down and watching it scuttle off.
She smiled softly at Vaix, looking at him gently, "Mmm I missed you" She teased, leaning down to kiss him on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:19 pm

Raven was surprised when she saw Demitri be so lenient as to take Iggy seriously and offer him a chance to bargain, at least, that was what she guessed they'd be doing. Still, it was surprising, she'd been so sure Iggy would be stuck with Roxa or hell, not a pleasant alternative. She glanced at Keith as he seemed pleased and chuckled, "Fear for your friend if he agrees. I have your memories of Iggy being in power, he's a tyrant." She chuckled and flopped her head down, allowing her body to relax into it's original form, which was Keith. She was content, so she didn't pay much mind to how she looked at the moment, just curled up with Alexi on the floor.

Iggy's eyes widened at Demitri's comment, he stood in disbelief for a moment, moving only when he was nudged into doing so, and eagerly followed after the taller, stronger vampire. He stood fidgeting quietly by the door as Demitri flopped down on the bed and started up with 'maybe'. Which was more reassuring than no, so Iggy's hopes lifted a little. He stood still as Demitri finished his speech, and Iggy went back to fidgeting, glanced around for a clock, then repeated, "Work out the details..." as though he had no clue how to do such a thing. He'd only ever made one contract, for Raven and Keith, it had been extremely restraining to both Raven's physical powers and freedom, he wasn't sure he wanted to be tied down like that, he wasn't Raven, he didn't need such a choking contract. It occurred to him that Demitri was still waiting for a response.
"Uh," Iggy opened his mouth, closed it again, chewed at his fingers and finally muttered, "Well...what do you want? All I need is your soul to stay on earth. We don't have to share a body like Raven and Keith, or share a bond...We can do whatever, I guess I just need to be restricted or something..." He glanced at his finger tips, Raven had made a contract appear out of thin air, and he wondered if he could do such a thing. He felt something close to pain surge through his arm and down his fingers, balling at the tips and slowly creating a really crappy piece of paper...blank paper. Nevertheless, it was still very exciting for Iggy, and when he'd made it he grinned and poked and prodded it. Glancing at Demitri with a mix of shock and pride. He knew it wasn't just paper, it was contract paper, even though the quality was newb it still had that binding magic that made this crappy paper indestructible. He gave it to Demitri, "We can do whatever you'd like," Iggy muttered softly, leaving it at that.
---
Vaix chuckled at Shaye's comment on her skin, watching the little crab run for it's life ad smiling, "Tough skin eh?" He took her hand and pushed it to his face, "but it's so soft." He kissed her palm contently, despite all the sand he gathered in his hair due to all the moving around. He looked up at her as she commented on missing him. He smiled, though a little sadly.
"I missed you too, I'm sorry I was that horrid when you first got me back." He kissed her hand again, sitting up a little and forcing her to slide unto his legs instead of chest. He used the new range of movement to kiss her lightly wrap her in her arms. "We should just live on the beach," he muttered with a smile, "In on of those little log huts."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Demitri made a face, "No body sharing, I'm not living like a giant demonic cat, and I don't trust you with my body, you barely take care of your own" He muttered, shaking his head.
"I have no idea how to do this Iggy" He growled, "I'm trying to be nice here, make sure you don't get condemed, but like, how are you supposed to be restricted?" He didn't want to be bound to Iggy, nor did he want to be responsible for him. With Keith and Raven, it seemed easy, but he was sure that there was so much more to that contract. He looked back at Iggy, looking at the offered piece of paper. "What ever I want? I don't know what I want when it comes to this. I want my body, I don't want to get screwed over..." He trailed off, shrugging. Maybe they should just ask Raven, "I don't want to be owned or controlled that's for sure. Regardless of everything, I still want to be my own being" He said, rubbing a hand over his face. He sighed softly, shaking his head, confused. He glanced back at Iggy, "You have like an hour and a half, I'd figure this out Ig" He muttered, "Or just go to Roxa, she'll agree to anything" He said with a small shrug. He was willing to deal, but he was smart, he'd been around almost as long as Keith, and he understood demons, to an extent, no one except demons could truly understand demons.

Keith flicked an ear, he could hear muffled bickering and figured Iggy and Demitri were trying to figure something out in the short period of time. He frowned when he saw Raven resume his form and then curl up with Alexi. Pulling a face, he hid his head under his paws, not wanting to see what could potentially happen. Thankfully Alexi was completely passed out, which at this point was a good thing.

---

Shaye laughed, "Live on the beach eh?" She smirked, "Xayden would love that, no pool, no yard, no room for toys" She poked Vaix.
"Maybe one day, when he's all grown up and out on his own we can have our own house" She said affectionately, "On the beach" She smiled, running her fingers through his sandy hair in an effort to get the sand out.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Iggy frowned lightly at Demitri's response, not so much the lack of contract knowledge statement as the one with only wanting what he had now. So in other words Demitri would be happier without a contract. The minute you signed a contract you were automatically condemned, screwed over, finished, and there was no going back. By signing any demonic contract Demitri was giving away both his body and soul, there was no getting around that, you were, in a sense owned. It just depended on how much the demon wanted to yank the reins.
Iggy listened to the end of demitri's speech, which concluded with that wonderful time crunch that made his body shudder.
"You don't want anything else?" Iggy asked softly, almost off topic at this point. He didn't want to go to Roxa until there was no other way out and Demitri was offering him a chance here, he needed to make it work himself, not try and pawn the work off on Demitri. After a moments silence of harsh thinking Iggy muttered back, "I have That Black Book downstairs, I used it to help me make Keith and Raven's contract. I'm gonna go get it, and start writing down my half, my restrictions and rights, and maybe you could think about yours? It won't take me long, there's a whole list of things you should restrict demons to in it, so I'll come back with it all written down, and you can tweak it to your liking maybe?" Iggy asked, trying not to be pushy. "Try to think of something you'd like okay? I mean, if you're gonna lose your soul, might as well go all out on the demands right? This is a blank check here." He waved the paper and smiled weakly, trying to get his hopes up a little.

Raven, as stated before, did not care what she looked like while she was so relaxed, there was so much misery and drama hanging in the air that she couldn't have been happier, she also knew, whether Iggy liked it or not, that he was enjoying it too. She had Alexi in her manly arms and held him close, unconcerned with his opinion, though she did open an eye at Keith's reaction, seeing him hiding. She chuckled and shook her head speaking in Keith's voice, "Silly Keith, this is how I always am. i just camouflage, like a crossdresser." She giggled, and shoved her face in Alexi's chest.
---
Vaix sighed at her comments, knowing she was correct on Xayden's part. He stated so, "I suppose you're right. He'd just get bored, spoiled kid." He chuckled and smiled up at her as she ran her fingers through his hair, which he loved. Shutting his eyes with a content smile and laying back contently as she tried to clean his sand dusted hair.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:11 pm

Demitri sighed, "If you give me a list, I'll work on it" He honestly had never, ever considered doing this before, and was only now really doing it for Keith's sake.
"I can deal with going to hell Iggy" He murmured softly, he didn't care, he'd just take it one step at a time, like he did everything else. He watched the kid dash downstairs to get this so-called "Black Book", which he hoped help them. He didn't fully understand the demonic restrictions, but it was probably something along the lines of limiting Iggy's power, preventing him from going power hungry or power insane. He sighed, shaking his head and sprawling out on the bed. He closed his eyes, hoping that what he was doing would make the situation in the house better, that or Roxa would flip shit and try to kill him, since knowing her, she'd want this contract with Iggy. She'd see it as a way to 'protect' him or something stupid.

Keith rolled his eyes, he preferred the 'cross dressing' Raven, since he didn't like seeing himself cuddling Alexi. He groaned, and hid his head again, before standing up and taking off out of the room. Heading downstairs, he curled up on the couch, figuring he'd be left alone here, unless Roxa decided to come and pester him, then he'd go hide in the attic or something.

---

Shaye laughed, "He's not that spoiled" She grumbled, "Besides, I'd rather give him the life that neither of us had" She sighed, "Well try, since it's already been screwed up royally" She grumbled, "But, he seems happy enough, and as long as from here on out we try to make things less dramatic or stressful, it should be fine"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Iggy nodded at the list comment, but frowned a little at Demitri's passive nature on going to hell. His brother had been tough like Demitri, and he'd come back so scrambled his brains where in his feet. It was due to this that Iggy strongly believed no person could ever go to hell and by okay, and that made him feel guilty. He didn't waste time though, he'd dashed off downstairs, found his book and dashed back up them, nearly falling over as he skidded and tried to stop to get in the door.
He tugged himself through the wooden frame and sat down in front of Demitri, opening the book and searching for the page, grinning when he found it. "For demons K and higher," he read, before handing the book to Demitri. "Pick the ones you want I guess, it's your terms I have to tolerate after all." He smiled hopeful, though it faded a bit as he felt a weird pain in his dead chest, almost like a heart burn. He shook it off and ignored it, focusing on Demitri and the clock, only five minutes from when he last looked, lots of time to get this done and signed.

Roxa was in the kitchen cooking, unaware of the timed stress upstairs, she was more excited to cook something and finally have Iggy be able to try it. Cooking was her passion, and she'd always wanted her family to taste her food. Vaix had, a long time ago, but he'd been the only one before all this Raven drama. Now, with all these demons and black hole stomachs, she could actually make food, have it be eaten, and appreciated. Keith got to taste, Raven, and now finally Iggy. It was like a dream come true for her. She's wanted something different, something special for the whole demon part of their family to share, so she was making a variety of dishes, most of them varying around sweet and sour combinations and sauces. Already the smell of well glazed, cooking, chicken was wafting through the house, and she hummed excitedly, lifting her head as she heard Keith.
"Keith come help," she called, "Does this taste okay to you?" You grabbed a plate and dabbed it with some sweet and sour sauce, placing it on the kitchen floor before returning to her cooking.
---
Vaix nodded at her reply, "You're right, of course. We should make his life as good as we can, lord only knows how much unnecessary drama he's been through. He does seem happy at least." Vaix smiled and shut his eyes again, relaxing with the warmth of the sun on his face. "I remember, when you used to tan every hour of the day, and you were golden." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:37 pm

Demitri glanced up, taking the book from Iggy and reading over the list of restrictions, most of them were pretty straightforward, basic prevent demon insaneness stuff. He sighed, "My terms?" He nodded, flicking through the book for a second before going back and continuing to read over, he liked a few of them, especially the ones on limiting Iggy's control over him. He smiled, "Alright, since the deal is you technically get my soul in order to stay on earth, we're not doing any of the body sharing stuff, that's just to weird" He murmured, "Nor can you trade my soul to another demon, I don't want to get passed around like a yearbook" He said, "Also no spontaniously deciding to take off to hell, we stay on earth until we die" He said, shaking his head.
"Anything else?" He asked Iggy, he was still looking at the list, but he had it commited to memory now, and the young demon could pick some stuff out.

Keith sighed, dragging himself off the couch and wandering into the kitchen. His nose twitched at all the scents, and he eagerly went to the plate on the floor, hesitantly tasting the food, before beginning to inhale it. Licking his lips, he nodded his approval to Roxa, before jumping up onto a free spot on the counter to watch and beg for more snacks.

---

Shaye growled, "I did not tan that much" She whined, though her voice was playful.
"And I had naturally darker skin, that's why I was golden" She said, poking his nose playfully. She missed the feeling of the warm sun, though she still remembered it, thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:24 pm

Iggy listened closely to Demitri, nodding for most of it. He, like Demitri, did not want to share a body. Trading would be a mistake, because contracts could hardly be changed in that matter. That was like swapping cars with a shady back ally stranger. As for the last one, he wanted to go to hell just as much as Demitri did, which was minimal. Raven was born there, he'd never heard any demon say it was enjoyable, only that once you go to earth, there's no going back standard wise.
When Demitri asked his input, he shuffled forward and let his eyes skim over the list.
"I'm okay with most of these," Iggy muttered gently, "but not these ones," he started pointing to points on the list he didn't like. The majority had to do with things hosts should enable themselves to do, like induce a coma or 'sleep' in their demon on will and other things that tipped the scale in that way. He looked up at Demitri when he'd finished pointing out the ones he didn't want, then looked at the clock.
"I'll start writing the contract, you start with the contract purpose anyways." He grabbed a pen and started carefully writing down the contract, knowing full well that spelling mistakes were permanent and made the word void, which could be a very bad thing depending on the sentence. The contract purpose, for example, was the worst to screw up on. A wrong turn there and the whole contract was screwed. So he scribbled, only vaguely aware of the wafting scents of cooking downstairs.

Roxa smiled as her sauce was approved of by Keith and proceeded to coat the chicken in it. She glanced up at Keith jumped on the counters and growled warningly. She didn't want cat hairs in the food. She picked up his plate and placed a slice of raw chicken on it for him anyway, being to soft to not feed the fluffy animal.
"You think Iggy will be okay?" she asked softly, sidetracked for a moment as her thoughts drifted to Iggy's welfare. "As a demon I mean... You think he'll manage? It seems like such a rough lifestyle..." She sighed softly an continued cooking.
---
Vaix chuckled, "Oh yes of course you did." He teased playfully, though he did know Shaye'd had darker skin in the beginning, he just liked to be a pain. "I like you how you are," he purred, "You do ghostly pale much better." He gave a cheeky smile and sheltered himself from a possible hit from his wife.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Demitri glanced at the points Iggy didn't like.
"I can agree with that" He said, he didn't want to control Iggy, "I think we have this sucker worked out then" He said, having agreed on some important stuff, worked out what they didn't want.
"Alright, you write, I'll wait, and then we can pretend my signature is legible" He muttered, trying to make light of the very, obviously dark situation. He sighed, flicking through Iggy's book curiously now, "Where the hell did you get this?" This book was like the "Hell for Dummies" Or something, he shook his head, frowning as he stumbled upon the summoning stuff.
"Man, this stuff is intense, are people actually stupid enough to try and summon some of these?" He was wincing at the idea, especially since it often cost the summoner his or her life, in a brutal fashion.

Keith growled back at Roxa, it was his house damnit, he had paid for it. Smirking as he was fed, he absentmindedly ate, having no idea how to answer her question. She had very little exposure to demons, just Raven, whom made the lifestyle look ridiculous, but like humans, demons were unique, had personalities, and tended to be their own being.

---

Shaye growled, "Ass" She said, flicking sand at him, before hoping up and running away down the beach. She laughed teasingly, standing a fair distance away now, hands on her hips, almost taunting him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm

Iggy nodded as Demitri confirmed he liked their worked out contract, and quietly, and as neatly as he could, he wrote it all down, glancing up only when Demitri mentioned a non-legible signature. "You don't have to write your name, but the contract does need both out blood." He frowned at saying it, but the blood was, in a sense, what made the contract permanent.
Then, as Demitri flipped through the book and commented he pulled a light smile. "I found it in the back of a second hand book store. It wasn't explained to me until I asked Drake about it, but it's basically demonic advertising... Demon's make them, are sent up to earth for teh 24 hour period, and try to get them into stores where they can be bought out and used by souls. It's how most demons make their way on earth... Most of teh contracts are set up so that summoned demon's don't need contracts. That's why most of the summoners die. It's the price I guess...if you don't die physically you die in one way or another. That's what happened to me..." He looked at Demitri with a frown at teh comment on stupid people. "Most people don't think it's real. Teenagers, people up for a prank or a scare. There's a lot of fakes in the world too. I'd say more than 50% would be accidents. Then there's religion and stuff..." Iggy grumbled as he worked. It could smell Roxa's food cooking downstairs, and was torn between thinking it smelled wonderful, or revolting.
He sighed as he finished, placing two lines at the bottom for 'signatures'. Then hesitantly, he bit his finger and let the drop fall on his line, watching quietly as teh blood twisted instantly into his name and soaked forever into the paper. He handed the contract to Demitri, "Just needs your name now," he muttered softly, wandering over and taking seat on the bed beside him.

Roxa sighed as Keith gave no answer, she shook her head quietly and flipped the chicken in the pan before leaving it and working on side dishes. "Don't you try and lick that chicken," she warned, it might be his house, but it was her food, and she wanted it spit free. "I wonder what Iggy's up too," she mumbled before answering herself, "Reading a book probably. that is what he does with his time..."
---
Vaix laughed at her comment, flinching as sand was tossed his way, feeling Shaye's weight on his chest disappear. He opened his eyes and caught her taunting him at a distance. He growled playfully and chased after her pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Demitri nodded, listening curiously, "I guess, back when I was mortal, you'd never consider making a deal, even if it was just a prank. But, back when I was human, this stuff, vampires, it was all common knowledge, not like today" He pulled a face. He leaned over, watching Iggy 'sign' the contract, before taking it himself and reading over it carefully. Like Iggy, he could scent the food downstairs, but to him, it was revolting, making a face, he waved his free hand over his nose, trying to clear the air.
"Alright" He murmured, biting the tip of his finger and waiting for a drop of blood, before allowing it to drip onto the free line of the contract.
He watched, facinated as his name suddenly appeared, in rather fancy writing, he might add. Shaking his head, he handed the piece of indestructable paper back to Iggy.
"There" He said, looking around expectantly. "Now what?"

Keith made a face at Roxa, tempted to lick the chicken for the hell of it, but then she might decide to throw him outside or something. Yawning, he curled up, watching her curiously. He knew what Iggy was doing, along with Demitri, but even if he could speak to Roxa, he would never, ever tell her.

---

Shaye laughed, running away from Vaix, reminding herself to keep at a human speed. Her hair whipped back due to the wind, and she chanced a glance over her shoulder to look at Vaix. She stuck her tounge out, taunting him now.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:17 pm

Iggy nodded quietly at demitri's words, "Yeah, it's just the lack of knowledge that does it. Science and stuff...not that there's anything wrong with science, I enjoy it." He smiled softly, watching Demitri bite his finger and allow a drop of his blood set set in the paper, followed by a question. "Now," he muttered softly, "it's done. I get to stay, and you've lost your soul. You might...um...you might feel sick for a little while, like me and Keith did. But other than that, all done." He smiled softly, "Thank you Demitri. I know we're not close friends and all, but it means a lot to me that you'd do this. I'll never forget it." He gave the tall vampire a quick hug before rolling up the contract, and letting it join with him in magic, and for now 'disappear' from sight. With that done he darted down the stairs, only to plow into Raven, whom had wandered out at the smell of Roxa's cooking.
She growled, looking at Iggy as he sat on the floor after being knocked over by her, and grinned. "Look at you, all fixed up. So you do get to stay with us afterall...what a pity. Roxa will have your head." She chuckled and glanced in the direction of the smell. "Speaking of dead things...something smells delicious. Come on." She gripped his hand and dragged him bluntly downstairs to where Roxa was cooking. "Whatcha cooking?" she asked.

Roxa looked up, seeing Iggy and sighing. "It was going to be a surprise Raven," she grumbled. "I'm making you guys some sweet and sour chicken. It's almost done actually, smells about right." She smiled and looked happily at Iggy. "I'm so excited! You finally get to taste me food!" Sh smiled pleasantly and scooped up Keith, putting him back on the floor. "I need that space for plates Hun," she muttered to Keith, using the now empty space to pull out and set down plates for each of them, except for Keith, who got a bowl. She hummed calmly, slapping Raven's hand lightly whenever she tried to sneak some food.

Iggy just watched, still holding Raven's hand, though he let go now tat she wasn't dragging him around, and instantly got down and scooped up Keith from the floor, having missed him in the brief absence. "Demitri signed a simple contract with me," he whispered in the cat's ear, "so now I get to stay on earth." He smiled though flinched a little as his heat hurt again. What was going on with that? it had never hurt before. He tried to ignore it, but it was really starting to bother him.
---
Vaix chased after her, forcing himself to not just bolt out after her and screw human limits. He did cheat by running just a tad faster than she did though, and eventually caught and growled playfully against her. "You can't get away from me that easily," he faux-growled, nipping her neck in good fun.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 pm

Demitri nodded, wincing a bit as Iggy wandered off. Feel sick was an understatment, groaning, the vampire slid off of the bed and into the washroom, shutting the door softly behind him. His stomach heaved, which he emptied, trying to be as quiet as possible. Damn it all, this and the smell of Roxa's damn cooking wasn't helping him to feel any better. Slumping against the wall, the ailing vampire curled up, closing his eyes, though he made no attempt to sleep, just lay there and try not to get sick again.

Keith growled, playfully, at Roxa as she put him on the floor. Glancing at Iggy as he was picked up and immediately purred softly. He was happy Iggy was staying, especially since Demitri had been kind enough to do the whole contract thing. His ear flicked, and he pressed it to Iggy's chest, ah, he could hear a faint, yet slow beginning to steady, heart beat. Iggy's heart was beginning to beat again. He glanced up, looking at Iggy curiously for a moment, though curled up again in his lap and began to purr softly.

---

Shaye gasped, laughing as Vaix caught up with her and playfully nipped at her neck.
"I suppose not" She said, smiling as if this were a challange. Instantly she began to try and wriggled free of her soulmate's arms, all in good fun of course. She was laughing, and having a hard time getting away due to her lack of focus on the task.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:58 pm

In a house of vampires, it didn't matter how quietly you threw up, everyone could smell the blood and bile. Roxa was no exception, and Iggy watched as she lifted her head in worry at the smell. "What is..."
"It's Demitri," Iggy muttered softly, "He's not feeling very good. Probably from drinking at the bar. The people there are always hopped up..." He watched Roxa blink, and nod at the cover up. "You're right," she muttered, "He should know better at his age though." Ignoring Raven's chuckle and nudge against Iggy as she scooped up plates and set them on the table. First Raven, mostly so she'd just get out of the way, second for Iggy, and lastly she set a bowl down on the floor for Keith, watching Iggy snuggle him. Though she did catch Iggy's pained looks, as well as Keith listening to his chest. "What's going on?" she asked, taking a seat in a nearby chair.

"My chest hurts," Iggy groaned, he felt a muscle spasm in his chest, and assumed it to be his heart. Keith seemed interested enough, which made Iggy put the pieces together for himself. His heart was trying to jump start. Of course Raven was in there right away, actually setting down her food, pushing Keith out if Iggy's lap and replacing his head with her own. "Oh so exciting!" she laughed, "I thought you were done, but you're not..." she purred.
Sitting up Pulling Iggy into her lap, facing him, and putting her fingers on his chest, while another hand gripped his hair to brace him. "I'm gonna kick start it, otherwise it'll probably just be a slow and painful process for him." With that said she let some magic build in her hand, then she lat her fingers rock and slam her palm into Iggy's chest. Iggy jolted, cried out as fire coursed through his veins, and tried to get away from her, but her grip on his head stopped that. She did it again, harder this time, and Iggy's cry choked out into a leaking splatter of blood. The fire in his veins got harder, tighter, the pressure on his chest cavity grew, until finally...he heard it. The pain slowly died away, and was replaced by the excited pattering of his small awakened heart. He felt his organs come alive for the first time in 700 years as they once again got a steady supply of oxygen, and suddenly Roxa's food smelled better than tempting.

Roxa herself was sitting in shock, though when she did speak, it was negative. "Raven for Pete's sake! Look at the mess you made on the floor. Leave Iggy alone, you're hurting him." She got up and shoved Raven away, hugging Iggy and hearing his heart pound. "You poor thing, raven never gives you any peace does she?" She helping him up and sat him at his chair. "Here sweetie, I made this for you," she referred to the food, "but you shouldn't eat it if you don't feel well..." She sat beside him and watched him with a mixture of concern and excitement.

Iggy watched her quietly, feeling overwhelmed. He was being manhandled by everyone after all. His eyes drifted to the food, and he whipped black blood from his mouth and hesitantly took a bite. Good, it was so good. He shut his eyes and leaned against Roxa, "Your food is delicious Roxa. Thank you." He smiled weakly and tried to pace himself as he ate, using a fork and knife like a civilized person while Raven horphed it down with her bare hands. He felt himself growing as he ate and his heart beat. Not height wise, but demonically, he felt more feathers coming in, the slow process of growing wings in his back, the horns on his head growing the slowest of all, but he still felt it.
---
"No, never," Vaix growled playfully, hugging her tight as she wriggled. He was so happy, he hadn't been so stress free in so long. It felt so nice, knowing everything was okay. Xayden was having fun, quality time with his uncle, and him and Shaye got peace together for a little while. He didn't bother to think about Keith's house, raven was always causing trouble, and that Iggy situation pried at his curiosity. Iggy was usually far to anti-social to call anybody, so he did wonder what was going on, though he knew it would only cause him grief in the end.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:04 pm

Keith growled as he was shoved away, though he was soon caught up in his food, and ate casually, ignoring everything else going on. He was aware of the drama, of Raven being blamed, of Iggy spewing blood, and then Iggy eating. He shrugged it all off, he figured he'd stress about it later. He was concerned that Iggy was lying to Roxa about the contract with Demitri, that wasn't something they could keep hidden for very long, especially once Demitri was feeling better and Roxa gave him shit for drinking bad blood. He knew Demitri was extremely careful when it came to feeding and would be pissed. He sighed, finishing his food and wandering away from the others to go sit in the living room. He wondered vaugly how Shaye was doing, hopefully okay, he missed her, Vaix and Xayden quiet a bit, but he had done this for them, for their peace of mind, and he could live with not seeing them often.

Demitri groaned, "God damnit" He muttered, shaking his head as he wiped a shaky hand across his mouth. Mainly, he was annoyed, he had just fed, and had lost all that blood. Finally, it felt like his stomach had settled, which was nice. Sitting up gingerly, he washed his hands, face, and splashed some water in his mouth, before carefully getting up and heading into his room. Collapsing on the bed, he decided a good, long nap was in order.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next