Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:25 pm

Shaye winced, hearing Vaix ask for Raven was killing her.
"I'm Shaye" She murmured softly, "Vaix, I'm your soulmate" She rose quickly, moving between him and Iggy.
"You're back home, you're not in hell anymore, we brought you back" She sucked in a breath, "Raven's not here, she's still in hell" She sighed, feeling the crushing weight of absolute misery on her shoulders. She was sure he could feel it.
"You have a son with me Vaix, his name's Xayden" She hoped using these names would prompt him to remember.
"And your best friend? His name's Keith, he's my brother" She said, placing her hand on his shoulder again, trying to calm him.
"Please, Vaix, try and remember us, we're your family" She was shaking now, with emotion, stress, everything was getting to her. She wanted to curl up on the bed and sob, but she couldn't, she had to be strong, for everyone.

Keith sighed, "She's a lot better, and no one blames you, you were a kid" Keith said softly.
"You couldn't be expected to look after her, and believe me, those people were convincing" He growled, he hated them, they had come looking for Shaye, it had been bad, Keith wasn't generally someone who killed for pleasure, but for them, he had made an exception.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Vaix stared at Shaye again as she got in his way and started clearing things up. "My soulmate?" he breathed...though it was when she told him he wasn't in hell anymore that it really hit him. "Oh," he choked, so he'd come back, and left Raven behind. His demon...but, there was Shaye? His soulmate? He winced as he felt his heart cry at him again, and he had to try and understand why it was doing that. He looked up at Shaye with the same look as earlier, confused, scared, the eyes of a lost child.
"Xayden?" the name didn't ring a bell, Keith however, did. "Keith? Keith's here? You're brother..." He frowned, flinching again as she touched him, but making no more to suggest it did anything but startle him slightly.
"My family? I have a family?" he smiled ever so lightly at the idea. He had a son, a wife, and who knew what else. Then this lady, this lady was his wife?
"Shaye," he muttered softly, more like he was tasting and trying out the name rather than remembering it. But he did remember it, it was familiar, just like her, and it was for that reason that he believed her. He got the strangest idea that she was sensitive as well, to whenever he mentioned Raven's name. Why? Raven was so kind... Gosh, Shaye looked ready to fall apart. He swayed a bit again, not really steady on his feet yet, he swallowed again, his throat more than dry. He hadn't eaten a long while before his death, and dying, of course, had only made it worse.
He found himself asking something he regretted instantly after it left his mouth, for the fact it made him sound ungrateful they'd brought him back, "If you love me...why did you leave me there for so long? I waited...for something, but it never came. Do you think it was you? I mean, I feel a lot better now..." He had a feeling he'd been waiting to come back to earth and be with Shaye. Had they forgot about him? He winced, and muttered softly, "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked that." His voice was still quiet, and despite the light pip in his voice at all the nice new things he was learning, the look in his eye was always the same, lost, and his posture suggested low self-esteem.
Slowly, he abandoned interest and made his way slowly upstairs, stopping at the closed door and at feeling the sun's heat. He cracked it open anyways, just enough to let his eyes look around at his surroundings. His tail flicked back and forth excitedly, and his wings remained perked as he contemplated walking around on strips of shade. He could hear voices, familiar voices, unfamiliar voices. "Keith?" he asked gently, opening the door more and staying under the protection of the shade provided.
---
Aren sighed and nodded at Keith's encouragement, "So justice is done then...I wish I could have been the one to do it." He paused and looked up at Keith, then jumped as he heard Keith's name called, and he wasn't the only one.
"Daddy? Is that Daddy? Xayden scrambled out of the pool, and Aren had to lung out of his chair to catch Xayden before he got out of grasp. "Xayden, no, it wasn't your dad. please stay were I can see you..." Xayden sighed and frowned, crossing his arms before slinking back into the pool.
Aren looked over at Keith expectantly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Shaye winced, wrapping her arms around herself.
"Yes, family, Me, Xayden and you, we're a family" She said, rubbing her face. She wicned at what he asked, it hurt a lot, she felt her heart ache some more.
"You were only gone for about five hours Vaix, it takes time to bring someone back, and Iggy was the only one who know how" She whimpered, looking at him with broken, pained eyes. She couldn't believe he'd ask that, assume she'd forgotten him.
"And yes, it would have been me, all the emotions in your heart, that's me, just like I can feel you in mine" She said softly, wincing a bit. She hurt so bad, she just wanted to cry. She couldn't believe he didnt remember her, Iggy had prepared her for this, but the actuality of it was killing her. She whimpered, pressing herself away from him, arms around herself. She wasn't sure she could do this, not now, not after all the pain. She walked upstairs slowly, brushing past Vaix as he opened the door, she had tears pouring down her cheeks as Keith came over. She looked at her brother, whom winced, "Go lie down" He said gently to her, kissing her cheek. Shaye nodded, sliding into the main house, completely abused feeling.

Keith frowned as he heard Vaix, "No, Xayden, it's my friend" He said, leaping up and rushing towards the house. He gaped as he saw Shaye, man she looked worse then ever. His eyes flickered up to Vaix, "Hey" He said hollowly, watching Shaye go upstairs as he had requested.
"C'mon, let's go back downstairs, you don't want to scare your son" He shoved Vaix lightly, mildly annoyed at him for hurting Shaye.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 10:56 am

"Five hours," Vaix repeated, no way. He'd been gone for days, months, years. No way it could have only been five hours....right? He didn't know anymore, didn't want to know. He was too messed up to think about such things anyways.
He blinked as Shaye shoved past him in the doorway, she looked broken hearted, but he didn't have the mental capacity to know why, or work out why, just yet. Instead, he smiled up at Keith as someone familiar he liked came into the picture. He snarled sharply as Iggy pushed past him to go outside with all the other unfamiliar voices. His expression cracked just a bit to allow the smallest of smiles as he looked at Keith and was greeted. "Hey," he rasped back, still hungrier than he wanted to admit. "I didn't know you had a sister Keith," he mumbled, jumping again as Keith touched him and instructed he go back in the basement, with the mention of scaring his son. "My son? Xayden right? Can I see him? What does he look like?" He stared up at Keith, who, despite his own height, was still taller than him. "I don't want to go downstairs, I want to see where I am... Where am I?" he asked Keith curiously. He glanced off in Shaye's direction as his heart whined at him again. He sighed, wondering if he'd said something that had offended her. She'd looked pretty messed up, and despite his struggle to remember her, he didn't want her to be so sad. He tried to squeeze past Keith, travelling along a path of shadow towards where he'd seen Shaye go.
---
Iggy sighed as he slunk past Vaix and was hissed at, he mumbled in Keith's ear as he passed, "He barely remembers anything. Keep and eye on him for me okay?" The took off to where all the boys were playing, taking a seat in teh lounger and smiling at Aren, who merely glared at him.
"I still can't believe you'd hurt her like that..." Aren grumbled.
Iggy sighed, "It's for the best, everything is falling into place perfectly."
Aren just growled at him, "You better be right about that."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:06 am

Keith's arm stopped Vaix.'
"There's no way you're seeing anyone in that form" He said, nodding at Vaix's demonic aspects.
"I brought a photo album of Xayden" He showed him the book, nudging him again.
"C'mon Vaix, maybe this will help jog your memory, who knew five hours in hell would mess you up so bad" He grumbled, leading the confused vampire into the basement. "Yea, I have a sister, your soulmate, she hasn't had the greatest life, and right now she needs you back, more then anything, remember how messed up I was after Lina?" He asked, "Well she just went through that" He said softly, "You're in the house you and Shaye recently bought. You guys wanted to get married in the back yard, but haven't had the chance yet. You even asked my permission to ask her. I said yes, you're engaged Vaix" He said gently
", sighing and shaking his head. He felt really bad for both Shaye and Vaix, well, worse for Shaye.
He nudged Vaix into a sitting position on Iggy's bed, sitting next to him as he opened the album.
"Alright, Xayden's a mixture of shapeshifter, vampire, demon and angel. Shaye was a shape shifter before I changed her into a vampire, so Xayden's a fun mixture of stuff" He sighed, "He grows really fast, a matter of days, he's only about two weeks old, and already looks ten" He said, flicking through the pages, though he stopped on the family portirate.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:47 pm

Vaix barely made any complaints when he was lead downstairs, his lack of knowledge left him extremely obedient at the moment. He took the book as it was shoved him his hands, barely having time to look it over before he was twisted around and lead back downstairs. He listened to Keith curiously, soaking in all the information he could, all of it familiar, like he'd heard it before, or already knew about it.
"Shaye lost her soulmate?" He blinked, "Oh, poor thing. But I'm back now...why is she still so sad then? Wouldn't she be happy I was back?" He glanced at Keith curiously, flinching at his touch again as he was pushed onto the bed. "This is me and Shaye's house?" He looked around at it curiously and smiled lightly again, "I didn't know I had the money to buy a house..." Obviously he did, or he wouldn't have it. He blinked as he learned he was engaged.
"Engaged," he repeated, "But we already have a kid..." He frowned, then looked at the album and to Keith. "What's the year?"
He blinked as he got to learn how much of a mixing pot his son was, how quickly he aged. He looked at each picture he could, enjoying all the familiar, yet unfamiliar sights of the small boy assumed as his son. "He's already ten..." Vaix muttered softly, touching the portrait of his family, more his son and Shaye than anything else. He winced sharply, looking pained at the fact he couldn't remember any of these people. His family...why couldn't he remember his family? It had only been five hours...more like twenty years in hell with Raven.
He began to tremble again, as if the lack of knowledge of his whole situation was stressing and deteriorating him from the inside out. His red toned eyes began to water, and he sniffed slightly, curling in on himself with the album forgetting Keith was even there.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 pm

Keith winced, watching Vaix.
"I'd say you're fairly loaded my friend, as am I" He watched Vaix look over everything, then ask about Shaye.
"Vaix, she's sad because her soulmate doesn't remember her, that would hurt the best of us" He said gently, watching Vaix touch the image of his son. "It's 2010" He said softly, "You were really only gone five hours, I promise you, time moves differently in hell, remember?" He sighed, wrapping his arm around Vaix, something he would never have done before now, but his oldest friend seemed to need the support.
"You'll remmeber, believe me" He watched Vaix curl up, staring at the pictures and sighed, "Vaix, this might help, I'm gonna tell you a little story" He murmured softly.
"About the first time you ever saw Shaye' He hoped this would help, plus, he really needed to talk.
"Anyway, I found Shaye about a week before you met her, she was sixteen at the time, not vampire yet, just shape shifter. She was abused by her parents, well, adopted parents, badly, and I found her and brought her home" He paused, taking a small breath, it was hard remembering these memories.
"Well, finally I let you, Iggy and Iggy's new born, Roxa, come over to my place to meet her. She was terrified, understandably, but Iggy made it a whole lot worse" He said, wincing. "She locked herself in her bedroom, Iggy, being well, Iggy wouldn't leave her alone. You made him, and despite everything I did, she only came out of her room for you Vaix" He looked at his friend, wondering if his words were having an impact.
"You loved her from the moment you laid eyes on her, anyone could look at you and tell. And finally, almost two years ago now, you guys admitted your feelings" He smiled, "Since then, well, it's been a hell of a ride, you gave Raven up for her, to me. I took over your contract because you chose Shaye over Raven" He breathed in, watching Vaix closely. "Her getting pregnant wasn't exactly expected, but she had Xayden, you guys were engaged before that, and now the wedding's finally in the works" He was omitting some stuff, Aren, Drake and them, because Vaix would remember them once he remembered Shaye.

Shaye lay on her and Vaix's bed, curled up in the blankets, her tears soaking them. She felt better, physically, but emotionally she was still super screwed up. She just wanted him to remember her so she could curl up in his arms and not move for a day. She sighed, pressing her face deeper into the pillow, inhaling the familiar Vaix scent. All she wanted, really, was him. She wanted her life back, her fiancee, him to hold her, kiss her, look at her and know who she was. She sighed, looking over at the picture of Vaix and her on the bedside table. She touched it gently, sighing as a fresh wave of tears engulfed her.
"Oh damn" She breathed, she wanted him back so, so bad.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:45 pm

Vaix winced as he got another sharp torny feeling prick his heart. He glanced up from hiding his face towards the source, towards Shaye. His head lay back in place after a while, though his eyes bulged at the year. "2010?!" God, he was missing whole years of his life... He sighed and closed his eyes all together. Once again his jumped sharply as Keith touched him, something he did now, out of being in hell for years on end, people touched you usually only for hostile reasons. He was still getting used to all the touching that was happening to him.
He listened to Keith's story with more than full interest, with an almost yearning to hear what he had to say about the person that he was so close to, and yet so far away from. He had started to cry, but it was silent, and if it weren't for the tears that rode down his cheeks, you wouldn't have know at all. He eyes were trained on the family portrait as Keith drew his story to a close pulling into what was supposed to be the present. He smiled weakly, "The little girl you found in the alley? She's the little girl you found in the alley?" He looked up at Keith with a weak smile, and she didn't talk to anyone, she just hide in your room, and Iggy...Iggy kept pestering her because she was scared, and I had to kick him outside so she didn't have a heart attack... That girl?" He gave a weak smile, "I'm engaged to that Shaye..." He stood up, barely remembering anything, but remembering enough to know at least who she was. He was still holding onto the album, needing it for his own comfort, like a child to his teddy bear. But he still couldn't remember Xayden at all. But Shaye, she was crying, and scared, just like before, but it wasn't Iggy this time. It was him. It was his fault. He didn't utter a word as he wandered back up, pushed the basement door open and slunk along the shadows, however hot they may be, after Shaye's scent until he found her room.
He paused, then pushed the door open slowly peeking in and seeing her laying in her bed in the sun. He frowned, slinking on all fours with the album balanced on his back as he crawled to the window and drew the curtain. Then he stood, and stepped to the bedside.
"Shaye Elizabeth Black right? The little girl Keith found in the alley, abused and forgotten?" He smiled ever so lightly, crawling onto the bed and sitting with her, tears still resting on his cheeks and pooling in his eyes as he put down the album and opened it.
"And...this is our family. That's our son, Xayden, and that's you and me....and, and you- you hate Raven. It hurts you whenever I talk about her right?" He knew it was ironic, but he was excited, he was pulling anything he believed to be correct to impress her. He shifted closer to her, his skin toned tail swishing back and forth off the side of the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:52 pm

Keith looked at Vaix miserably, though, his heart leapt as he heard him talking about Shaye.
"Yes, yes, that's her" He breathed, so happy that Vaix was finally begining to remember her.
He watched him go upstairs and made no effort to stop him, now that he remembered somethings, there was no sense in stopping him.

Shaye glanced up as Vaix came in, sitting on the bed next to her. She sat up, brushing her own tears away.
"Yea, that's me' She murmured softly, "And yes, Xayden's our son" She said with a small sigh. "And yes, I hate Raven Vaix, I it hurts me when you talk about her. That's why you gave her up, because I almost killed myself when you almost chose her over me' She couldn't believe she had to tell him this, but she hoped he would remember her, remember everything. She reached over gently, brushing away his tears, not worried about all his demonic aspects. She knew they'd go away eventually, but he couldn't see Xayden until he was back to normal, and remembered him. She moved closer to him, though she was still hesitant about everything, but she wanted to be in his arms, kiss him, be with him. She sighed, no, she couldn't ask that much of him yet. She almost screamed, but no, Vaix didn't need to see her anymore stressed out then she was. She looked at him, a bare smile tugging at her lips, "Vaix, I love you, more then anything, and as much as it hurts right now, I still love you"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:57 am

Vaix tilted his head curiously as he listened to Shaye's responses, he frowned when she spoke of Raven that way, her reactions to her. "You almost died because of her?"He found himself shuddering at the thought, though he barely knew Shaye as it was, the idea of her death not only put him off, but scared something in him as well.
Once again, he made an expression and flinched lightly as Shaye touched his face to wipe tears away. He shifted a bit as she moved closer to him, watching her almost as if he was unsure of her. More to due with his time spent in hell, all the touching he was receiving, the closeness, he wasn't used to any of it yet. He glanced at her more innocently as she gave him a love statement. He blinked, swallowed, and muttered quietly, as if he were having an awkward moment, "I love you too..." He did mean it of course, he was just having a hard time adjusting to all this. He wanted to remember Shaye, so he could full heartedly say he loved her. He said it now only because his heart whined at him to reply, and he had the facts to suggest it was the proper thing to do. He lifted a hand as if he wanted to touch her, but didn't. After a sigh, he let the hand fall again, looked over at Shaye and muttered softly, "If you love me the way you say you do...Why did I die? Raven told me no one wanted me anymore, but that can't be right if you still love me..." He frowned staring at the photo album and muttering softly, "Your eyes aren't green like they used to be. I know...I know I didn't like it when they were silver... Your hair's different too, how am I supposed to remember you when you don't even look like yourself?" He sighed and stretched out his hand again, grabbing a wade of silver hair and sighing giving a weak smile, "Even if it doesn't look like your hair, it still feels like it." He continued to hold her hair with one hand, and look through the photo album with the other.
"Do you remember when your parents came back, asking for you? Me and Keith were so angry we beheaded them." He smiled softly and looked over at her, "You'd never guess the people I saw in hell Shaye. I didn't know who they were at the time, but I know now. The two of them were so screwed up they could barely say their names before they started screaming at nothing..." His smile faded and he sighed. "You can sit with me if you want, I don't mind."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:05 am

Shaye winced, she hadn't wanted to answer this.
"Raven lied to you Vaix, I always want you, no matter what and so does Xayden, he wants his dad back He asked about you, non-stop, he loves you, just like I do. All that pain in your heart, that was me wanting you back. Iggy wanted to get rid of Raven's contract against him, so he could get Keith back" She said, sighing. She sighed, listening to him say 'I love you', it was hard, because he didn't know how much he meant it yet. "Don't" She whispered softly, "Not until you remember" She felt her heart ache, and let her hand drift up to it, wincing.
"No, you don't like silver on me, it means bad things" She focused for a moment and shifted, her hair going back to black, her eyes green. "Better?" She asked him softly, watching his expression closely. She sighed, shifting closer to him, slipping effortlessly into his lap like she belonged there, which she did.
"I'm so sorry you had to go through this Vaix, I never wanted it, Iggy, he did it, no one supported him" She murmured, tears spilling down her cheeks again, wanting to hide against him. She looked at him softly, "Yea, I remember that" She said, wincing, "And, sadly, I'm glad you remember, it means stuff's coming back to you" She said softly, curling against him, small, innocent looking.
'I'm sorry for what Iggy did, but I can't change it Vaix, before you-" She sighed, "Died, I said something to you, that'd I'd always be here for you, and I meant it, I know you don't remember, but I will be, no matter what"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:48 pm

"Raven lied?" Vaix seemed surprised to hear such a thing, but at the same time, he did believe Shaye over Raven. Raven was the demon after all, she lied tricked and schemed on a regular bases. He smiled to hear his son asking for him, though it made him sad also, because he hadn't been there for him, if not only five hours. He tilted his head as he heard excited chatter of kids downstairs and blinked curiously. "We had...one kid, right?"
He watched her change her hair back to black, her eyes back to green. He relaxed, amazingly enough, his own eyes locked with her's and seemed to get lost in the green depth provided. He felt an odd sense of peace, and calm, contentment. He smiled gently and muttered, "Much better." He was more than glad to have her come see him, and surprisingly, he didn't flinch away, he was still for her to climb onto him, though the offer had been to sit with him not on him, this was better. He wrapped his arms gently around her, his tail curled up around his legs, and his wings bunched up against his back as he watched her lovingly.
Though his peace was pried away when she not only began talking about Iggy, but his sneaky plans as well. He winced, shaking his head and growling, "The selfish little bastard, I'd known he'd killed me, but he made it sound like everyone was okay with it. I'll deal with him later." What was the saying? An eye for an eye? Yes. Iggy would only wish he was giving an eye. He shifted again, watching the album and like fir surrounded by snow, he relaxed and calmed once more as he stared at pictures of his family almost emotionlessly. His hand caressed Shaye's back gently as she cried again, and gently he turned her head to look up and him, gave her a very sad concerned, loving look and muttered gently, "I love you."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 am

Shaye smiled, "Yes Vaix, we only had one child, the other kids our Xayden's friends, they're sleeping over" She said, chuckling softly and brushing her tears away.
"No one was okay with it Vaix, I think the only reason Keith gave in, was because Iggy said it would be better for me, for everyone, in the long run. And who knows, maybe he was right, but honestly, I would have preferred he left well enough alone" She murmured, curling up against him. She sighed, looking up, eyes widening in suprise as he stated he loved her. Her green eyes searched his, shock, and happiness filling her.
"I-I love you too" She murmured, pressing her face against his chest and inhaling his familiar scent. She had missed this, even if it had only been five hours, it had been enough for her to realize just how badly she needed him. She literally couldn't survive without him, and having him back was making everything alright again. She sighed, cuddling against Vaix exahustedly.
"So, do you remember now?" She asked curiously, he was certinaly behaving like he did remember, but she wasn't sure how much.
"Vaix, love, you can't see Xayden looking like, er this" She nodded at him, "He's never seen you in your bridge form before, and well, I dunno if it's such a good time for that" She said gently. She really didn't mind the form, but knowing Xayden, he'd be scared.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:26 am

Vaix nodded as he heard about the sleepover thing, he didn't remember that, and still he barely had any idea who his son was, the photo album was helping, but really it was more Shaye that was clearing up than Xayden just yet. Probably because Xayden was the newest addition to his life.
He once again was slightly enraged with Iggy for causing so much drama in his family, for hurting things the way he had, but he didn't remember any of it, not a thing. It didn't even sound familiar...so maybe this was the first time he was learning his brother was doing that? That sounded right.
He gave another soft smile at Shaye's reaction to his telling her he loved her, obviously he'd made her very happy, and he had full heartedly meant it, he remembered her, mostly. He didn't remember her being pregnant, he didn't remember buying a house, or having a son, but he remembered the hate between her and Raven, felt the sting of the pain around that scenario. That was about as far as he remembered so far, that Keith had taken the contract, and now he was learning Iggy had killed him to send Raven to hell forever. He felt another soft prick of sadness for the fact he'd probably not see Raven again for a very long time. But, as much as Shaye didn't like raven, she owned the demon a lot, she'd saved his life on more than one occasion in his life on earth, and preserved his sanity in hell. If left a lone, he'd probably have been far, far worse than this. He didn't bring it up though, it wasn't something he wanted to talk about, hell. It was as horrid as described, and yet in it's own way, it was pure. Watching the tainted become pure, and if not, their souls died, it was as much a place of torture as it was a place of learning and change for the better. The sorrow before the smile in a way. He hadn't experienced it like that though, Raven had saved him from it, literally plucked his conscience from the power of hell and looked after him, and for that, he was in her debt, because what she'd done had been her own choice.
He sighed and looked to Shaye as she asked if he remembered, he shook his head, "Yes, and no. I remember you and Raven fighting, and Keith taking contract, the rest is what I've learned." He blinked as she mentioned changing back, and out of his bridge form. It couldn't be called that anymore, there was no other side for the bridge to connect to with Raven gone. It was merely his true appearance, what he really was. Normally, his demonisity would have stages when he was with Raven as vampire, vampire/demon cross, and demon. With the bridge broken, the farthest he could get was the cross. Nevertheless, he knew what Shaye was talking about, it wasn't an appropriate appearance, and like Vaix's ear of her silver eyes, he knew she didn't enjoy this part of him either. He glanced at the slow moving tail as it flicked gently over the bed, then he looked back to Shaye. He allowed himself to tense up again, his eyes faded back to blue, the horn shrunk back to their bare tips, hidden by his hair, and the tail receded fully, as did the wings except for their bare outline on his back. He sighed and relaxed again, looking at Shaye with a gentle smile and asking, "Better?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:36 am

Shaye listened to Vaix, a small frown on her face. She always knew when he was thinking of Raven. She sighed, shaking her head for a moment. It was hard, knowing he still cared so deeply for Raven, and she knew that she owed Raven Vaix's life, not her's, as Raven had already almost taken that. She sighed, looking back up at her fiancee. She wondered if he remembered asking her to marry him, she wasn't sure. She sighed, watching him shift back to normal.
"Much better" She said with a small smile, her green eyes meeting his blue ones. She sighed, listening to the kids downstairs, Aren trying to control everything, poor him, the kids sounded a bit out of control. She slid away from Vaix, a small frown on her face as she had to move away from him.
"I should be helping Aren" She said gently, "The boys sound a little wild" She looked at him. "Would you like to meet your son?" She figured at this point Vaix could fake it, and maybe seeing Xayden would bring back his memory. As what was stronger then the bond between a parent and their child? She was sure he'd remember, how could anyone truely forget their child?
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 3:55 pm

Vaix gave a full close mouthed smile as Shaye approved of his appearance. He too could he the kids downstairs, and the voice of someone stressing out, not Keith, not Iggy, one of the strange voices again. He blinked as Shaye mentioned his name, "Aren? Who's Aren? Your friend?" He smiled gently, curiously, though he was displeased she moved away from him, and it hadn't taken long before he'd followed her. He could tell already, due to his current mental state he'd probably hover around Shaye like a bee to honey.
He blinked, and smiled at Shaye's offer, "What kind of question is that? Of course I'd like to see my son." He slipped his hand into her's almost cautiously, then smiled up at her as his hand was welcomed by her grasp. He let Shaye lead the way, no matter how very excited his was to meet his friend, and Shaye's. Be with his family again, if this was all his family, for all he knew his coven could be huge now....coven. He wondered if that was even the right word for it now. He shrugged it off and watched Shaye expectantly.
--
Aren was having trouble, all three kids seemed to be having the times of their lives, but he couldn't keep up with all their energy, it was wearing him down too fast. He'd suggested a movie, and they'd watched it for all of ten seconds before they'd started chasing each other. Iggy was curled up in a corner so small you wondered if the blob in the shadow was even a person anymore, besides the chilling wide eyes with pin pricks for pupils, and the white knuckled hands that gripped his head and hair so tightly it seemed they'd crack right through his skull, Iggy barely looked human. Aren had tried to talk to him, but he hadn't responded with anything besides the feeble whisper of, "Kill me."
The boys were exactly the opposite of that,. They were having the time of their lives, laughing and running and hiding and doing it all over again. Aren just couldn't keep up, the only time he'd managed to calm then a bit was by stuffing their faces with Pizza. But they'd eaten that, and now their tanks were full, and they were playing for another set of hours. He did it for Shaye though, because he knew she'd only hurt herself if she dealt with this in her mental state.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:26 pm

"Oh, Aren's my biological older brother" She said softly, "We just sort of re-connected, he lives with Drake and Carr" She really hadn't wanted to talk about Drake just yet. She let her fingers twine with Vaix's, leading the way downstairs. She looked up at Aren, wincing at the sight of Iggy in the corner. She frowned, Keith could come up and deal with him. She looked at Xayden and his friends, "Xayden" She said, her voice soft, yet sharp. She wasn't to impressed with his behaviour, especially after her asking him to behave.
'Calm down please" She said gently, looking at Vaix worridly. She squeezed his hand reassuringly, but didn't want to say something dumb, make Xayden suspect that something was wrong. She stayed close to Vaix, unwilling to really leave him right now, and she assumed he was the same way with her. She sighed, pressing a bit closer to his side, she knew it was a bit odd, but she just felt better with him being nearby. She wanted to kiss him, but figured it probably wasn't the time or place to start that. She looked at Xayden, smiling lightly. She figured he was stoked to see his Dad, considering he had been asking about him all day.

Keith wandered back upstairs, shaking his head as he saw Iggy. He frowned, walking over to the young vampire and scooping him up.
"I'll take care of Iggy" He nodded at Vaix and Shaye, smiling lightly, before taking Iggy down to the basement, letting him curl against him.
"It's alright Ig, I can't understand why you would stay up there" He said, sighing and sitting down on his bed.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:02 pm

"Your biological brother," Vaix breathed in disbelief. Where had he been all these years?! He felt a strong wave of deja-vu at that thought. Obviously this wasn't the first time he'd though this over. He left it be, he didn't want to look foolish by growling about something he'd already snarled at, especially not in front of his son. "Drake and Carr..." he repeated softly, once again, they sounded familiar, especially Drake. Someone he didn't like maybe? He wasn't sure he liked any of them from what he heard.
Seeing Xayden warmed his heart, he knew right away which child was his, and he remembered more than just what he saw in pictures, he remembered coming home... or at least what he thoughts was home, and finding Shaye had given birth. He remembered first holding his child, his child's first words, everything, it was so strong a feeling of happiness, in fact, that he had to try and bite back tears to see him again, even if he was being bad. He didn't even acknowledge Iggy, or notice, probably for the best, that he was in the room. He stared at the slightly familiar figure he could only guess as Aren.
He looked as Shaye as she got closer to him, which he was glad for. He lapped an arm over her shoulders and smiled gently. Looking down at Xayden so lovingly his son looked almost intimidated and confused. He chuckled as Xayden started talking, playing cute, "I'm being good. We're not doing anything but playing hide and seek tag. It's fun! want to play too..." He looked up at his father and gave a look at the way his dad looked at him.
"Daddy? Are you alright?"
"Fine, just happy to see my boy. Love you."
Xayden frowned and wandered over to his father's side, tugging on his shirt until he leaned over, then whispered in his ear, "I love you too, but don't let my friends know. You're embarrassing me, I don't want to look like a sissy." He gave his dad a hug and looked at his mother as he clung to his father's legs. "Can I go Mommy?"
Aren had gather the other two boys up by this point, and upon seeing Vaix he smiled and wandered over. "Hey man, how are you?" He watched him curiously, especially when he recieve a look that so clearly stated, 'who the hell are you?'
"Fine," Vaix muttered back, "In one piece at least." He got a chuckle in return and looked to Shaye, feeling a bit awkward knowing Aren seemed to believe he knew who he was talking too.
---
Iggy didn't move as Keith scooped him up, he hadn't left because by the time he;d realized he'd needed too, he'd lost all will to act on his behalf. He'd managed to find a corner were he would get trampled or picked on, and that was the extent of it.
He curled up close to Keith as he was given the relief of a basically empty dark room. Though he still was messed up, you could tell by the look in his eye, and the stiffness of his joints as if he were locked in a fetal position. He listened to Keith talk to him and whispered in a basically volumeless, monotoned, dead voice, "Why should I have moved if I'd only pre-long my life in solitude and torment? there is no meaning to me or my life..." With that he lay still, his eyes closed and he let his head rest on Keith's lap.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 6:13 pm

Shaye smiled, looking at Vaix's confused look at Aren, though when he looked at Xayden, it was almost instant recognition, she smiled, knowing she had been right. The memories of Xayden were quick to surface, which was a relief. She glanced at Xayden, "Hide and seek tag eh?" She sighed, "Well, alright" She looked at him and Vaix, laughing softly at Xayden comment to his father, about loving him but not wanting to be a sissy in the eyes of his new friends. She glanced at Aren and shook her head lightly, mouthing 'he doesn't remember everything yet' as the look Vaix was giving Aren wasn't exactly one that was of a friend to another friend. She hugged Vaix's side, "Mind if we go back upstairs?" She asked her brother curiously, she wanted some more time with Vaix, to try and help him remember stuff, and if Keith came up to help, Aren would have control down here. She was fine if he wanted Drake and Carr to drop by, though the sight of the demon might send Vaix over the edge, considering where he had just come from. She snuggled closer to Vaix, looking hopefully at her brother. She wanted some alone time with Vaix, plus, she wanted to see how much he remembered after seeing Xayden. But, if he wanted to stay and play with the kids, she wouldn't stop him.

Keith sighed, rubbing Iggy's back.
'Oh Iggy" He grumbled, shaking his head and stretching out. He knew he wouldn't be able to talk normal until he came down. He sighed, leaning against the wall and trying to let his miserable thoughts come out. He knew they'd help perk Iggy up, along with the mellow-ness of being away from three rambuncious boys.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:58 pm

Xayden smiled as he was dismissed and took off, leaping onto on of his friends and crying out, "I caught you as he hit the ground with a thud, then struggled to get away, all in good fun.
Aren blinked in surprise as he caught the doesn't remember thing. Why not? Despite his demon connections, he knew very little about hell besides how unpleasant and unsanitary it was. He only ever heard Drake compliment the water on earth, or the food, or the weather, so he'd only assume it was far worse in hell to be praising such petty things. He didn't know anything about memory loss though. Nevertheless, he parted his mouth in an 'oh,' along with a nod as he examined vaix. He definitely looked confused, the way he looked at everything, as if he were learning all over again, and the utter cluelessness the mirrored in his eyes as he stared at Aren. He definitely didn't have a clue who he was...did he at least know who Shaye was? Obviously, or they wouldn't be holding hands and brushing sides like this. He smiled to Shaye and muttered teasingly, "You were just upstairs...Oh alright, go ahead, don't forget to come down and give me a quick visit too okay?" He smiled to her, though he cautioned hugging her when Vaix looked so empty headed. He didn't want to chance vaix's reaction to a stranger hugging and kissing his soul mate. He settled for a happy brotherly smile.
Vaix indeed was clueless, he watched the silent exchange curiously, though he was more interested in watching his son play with his friends. He smiled gently, still with the same loving look his son had whined about earlier, he couldn't help it. Wouldn't be able to for a while. He was very happy to see his family again, and if Xayden's friend's hadn't of been there, Vaix would have his son in his lap, suffocating him with hugs, cuddles, and overall affection. But he'd be good, he wouldn't embarrass Xayden. His eyes glanced at Shaye as he felt her staring at him, expecting something. "Yes?" he muttered cluelessly, hearing Aren chuckle and blinking, "Whatever you want Shaye, I want to do what you want to do." He smiled softly to her, kissing her cheek gently.
---
Iggy didn't react to Keith's attention or following words, he did however, react to Keith's letting his misery escape from his makeshift barrier. Iggy mouth part and he sucked in a breath as if the misery was something to be inhaled, it was almost like a sudden relief, and he curled closer instantly. His pale hand gripped the fabric of Keith's pant leg for security. He looked small, child-like. With his eyes closed, the gate to his soul out of sight, he looked his young age. The small, abused child he was. He curled a bit closer, having started breathing regularly again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 9:08 pm

Shaye smiled at Aren, nodding gently. She was glad he understood, and took his teasing with a smile.
"If we had it my way, I'd never come down" She teased, laughing softly. She looked at Vaix, chuckling at his clueless question.
"Come upstairs with me? Unless you want to stay and play of course" She said suprised as he kissed her cheek and made his offer. She smiled, she wanted him to do what he wanted, which was why she posed her questions. Moving so she was facing him. She felt his arms come around her and smile instantly. She breathed lightly, feeling slightly foolish for how anxious this was making her. She stood on tiptoe, brushing her lips lightly to his. She had held out for as long as she could, and who knew, maybe her kiss would help his memory, she doubted it, but who knew. She relaxed, moving to stand beside him again, eyes watching Xayden with a happy expression. She didn't have one of overly noticable affection, like Vaix's, but she did feel the same. She sighed, cuddling closer to Vaix. She hoped he was fine with her kiss, he didn't look mad, but she didn't want to push it. She sighed, again, waiting for Vaix's answer to her question. She watched Xayden, he would occasionally glanced worridly at his parents, and she had a sneaking suspicion that once his friends were asleep, they'd have a small bundle crawling into bed with them. She leaned up, whispering in Vaix's ear.
"Don't worry love, I'm betting he crawls in with us tonight, after his friends go to sleep of course" She made sure only he could hear. She had a feeling this would cheer Vaix up immensely at that news. She could tell he wanted to wrap his arms around his son and refuse to let him go, which was understandable.

Keith smiled lightly at Iggy, still allowing his sad memories to seep through in an effort of cheering the little vampire up. He sighed, rubbing Iggy's back again, his actions were opposite his emotions right now, which was normal for Keith when dealing with Iggy. He bundled him up, much like an older sibling to a younger one, and gently held him in his lap, head against the wall, he may have been mad at Iggy for what he had done to Shaye and Vaix, but he wasn't going to punish Iggy for that. Vaix would do it enough for the world, and right now Iggy needed a friend, someone who cared for him, but didn't bring him down with emotions.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Vaix blinked as he heard the question properly, he smiled and shrugged. "I'd like to do what you'd like to do. But if you want to do the same, I suppose we'll go upstairs and stop embarrassing our son." He watched her come closer to him, and when he wrapped his arms around her, she rose to give him a light kiss, which he promptly returned with a soft sigh. It didn't ring back memories, but it felt so safe and familiar he didn't doubt it had been done millions of times over in his past. He let out the smallest of content noises, still aware of Aren staring at him as if he were some foreign object, and who knew? He could be. He watched his son play again, hearing Shaye's comment on Xayden's joining them later tonight, he smiled softly and nodded. "I'd like that," and he would like that, a lot actually. He was tempted to ask Xayden to come upstairs with them right now, but he wouldn't do that, because his son was having fun as it was.
The hand gripping Shaye's grew tighter a moment, and with a final awkward glance at Aren, and another loving look at Xayden, he was wondering back upstairs with Shaye. He was glad to have the attention and love, to know he still had a family that wanted him. This had definitely been what he'd been waiting for in hell. The time just went to fast there, and now he understood Raven's: 'Wait a hundred years, then they might want you.' speech. He entered their room and glanced to Shaye with a light smile. "Here we are," he muttered gently.
---
Iggy's eyes had opened at this point, especially when Keith shifted him around, bundled him up and pulled him closer onto his lap. He lay his head limp on Keith's chest, looking up at Keith with big purple eyes. He looked a lot better, and felt a lot better, thanks to Keith. He found Keith as more of a brother than a friend, though in many cases, like this one here, Keith was both for him, and he needed it, because without the contract binding him t another life, being nothing but hated by everyone would push him off the edge, beyond merely hanging himself. He shifted a bit, still curled in a tiny ball, but more because he felt like it than needed it. He continued to watch Keith, closing his eyes whenever a hand swept to close to his eyes. The affection and negative emotion did do wonders for him, because he wasn't used to the two positive things at once, it in itself, made him happy that Keith would do that for him. He sighed softly, looking groggy and tired from the emotional turmoil, and his voice was quiet as he asked, "How are you Keith?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:01 pm

Shaye chuckled lightly, walking upstairs with Vaix, holding his hand lightly in her's. She could tell how happy he was, and it was making her feel much better. She smiled, "Yea, here we are" She said, sitting down on the bed and drawing him to her. She sighed, cuddling against him for a moment before lightly pulling against him, laughing lightly. She sighed, "I missed you" She murmured, kissing his cheek. "Missed you so much" She murmured, sighing lightly, she knew she was sighing a lot, but she was content, for the first time in a long time, there was absolutely no stress on her, on him. She grinned, "So, should we plan a wedding?" She teased lightly, as he did seem to remember her almost completely. She was stretched out on the bed, a small, content smile on her face as she looked up at him. She was relaxed for the first time in awhile, and it felt nice not have to worry about anything. She figured that Aren and Keith could handle Xayden and the boys for a bit, and then it'd be bed time, and hopefully some family time.

Keith sighed, looking down at Iggy as he asked how he was doing.
"I dunno Ig, I feel sort of empty again, I mean, I want Raven back, but I want to make sure that no damage is caused, keep her away from Shaye, Vaix and Xayden" He sighed, "Maybe you could help me with that?" He asked, smiling a bit, though he was still letting his depressed emotions seep through to keep Iggy level.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:59 pm

Vaix let Shaye sit him down on the bed, then drag him over t her. He didn't mind, especially when he heard her laugh. It was a sound he always longed to hear from her, and he smiled upon receiving it, along with her kind reassuring words. "I missed you too Shaye," and he had, even when he'd forgotten her he'd missed her, to the point where Raven would get frustrated with his lack of attention to the world around him. He didn't mind hearing Shaye sigh, because they were happy, content noises, almost as good as laughter. He blinked as Shaye mentioned the wedding, "Plan the wedding? I...I don't remember, remind me what we have so far for the wedding?" He knew it would be in the backyard, but he didn't know much else. He shifted closer to Shaye, watching her fall on her back and stretch out. He smiled lightly, black and red hair hanging loosely over his face as he tilted his head down to watch her. He sighed, himself, then shifted a bit so he was closer to Shaye's head. "You sleepy Shaye?" he asked her curiously, still smiling lightly.
---
Iggy watched Keith talk and slowly closed his eyes as he did, though he was listening intently to Keith's reply, his eyelids were just heavy at this point. When Keith finished he muttered gently, "Bringing Raven back is no problem Keith, just want you to make sure you know what contract you're going to make with her. She's old Keith, she's been making contracts long before your grandma's grandma was even born. You have to get your terms straight and blunt, and don't allow her any worm holes because she will find them, and will haunt you with them. Once a contract is made it can't be altered, and Raven won't be allowed more than a day on earth without a host before she's dragged back down. Think of your terms, what you want, then think about what you'll have to give, seeing as how both of you are switching seats. You're making the contract, not her. You're the one who has something she wants." He sighed softly and relaxed at the sound of his own peaceful voice as he slowly fell out of it. "She wants your love Keith, or to be loved, to put it more bluntly. She also wants freedom, demons prefer earth over hell, everyone of them. You can provide her with that too...but if your not careful Keith, she could lock your soul away, and you'd never see your family again..." With that he fell asleep curled up against Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:44 pm

Shaye laughed, "I don't expect you to remember much Vaix, all we have is that we're having it in the backyard' She said, shrugging and chuckling. She reached up, playig with his hair before he curled up with her.
"A bit" She admitted, "I mean, I was worn out yesterday, and didn't really sleep at all today or last night" She murmured, sighing tiredly. She stretched her arms above her head and stood up, "I'm gonna change" She murmured, slipping into the walk in closet and pulling on one of her nightgowns, though it was a bit more modest, just in case Xayden did come in. Though, over all it wasn't all that modest. Xayden was used to it though, so she wasn't to worried.
"Mmm" She murmured, brushihg her hair for a moment before stepping out of the closet and smiling at Vaix.
"Hey" She said, sliding onto the bed and grinning at him.

Keith listened to Iggy, nodding along.
"I know Ig, but I dunno if I can think enough to work out what to do. I'm sort of hoping you guys will help me do that. Well, you'll help me" He watched Iggy pass out and chuckled, shaking his head. He let Iggy fall asleep on him, not to worried about being trapped under Iggy. He waited a few minutes before carefully moving him off of his lap and walking upstairs. He smiled at Aren, "Hey, how's it going?" He asked, the boys looked rather relaxed, so he figured it wasn't to wild anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next