Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:35 pm

Shaye laughed, watching Xayden and Drake. She smirked, her son was smart, she could tell.
"Noooo, what if I get tortured?" She teased Xayden, watching Drake play with her son, it was rather nice to see, and she was sure it would help Vaix relax a bit, knowing how gentle Drake was. She watched the conversation turn to bets and games, due to Drake's wings. She laughed softly, "Yes, yes he is" She agreed with Drake.
"Xayden, why don't you ask Drake if he'll fly later, when it's dark? I bet he could help you" She said, nodding at her son. She knew Xayden was anxious to learn how to fly, and Drake was a natural, unlike her and Vaix. She smiled, stretching lightly for a moment, before reaching down and snagging Xayden, tickling him lightly as she let him scramble into her and Vaix's laps. She smiled, kissing the top of his head and blowing raspberries on the back of his neck. She loved playing with Xayden like this, it was so relaxed right now.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:58 pm

Xayden held tight to Drake's tail as he was snagged up into Shaye's arms, but unlike when Drake held him, he didn't fight his mother. He sat in her lap watching Drake's tail as the tip flicked in an almost agitated way in his hands. Drake himself didn't seem to care that Xayden had his tail though, he merely let both ears train on him. Xayden giggled as his mother tickled him lightly and blew raspberries on his neck. He held the tail up to her face and said, "For you Mommy."
Drake frowned playfully, "Hey, that's mine."
"But you lost the bet, it's mine now, I'm giving it to Mommy." Xayden snickered at Drake, who merely flicked an ear passively. "There not much you can do with a tail that's already attached to someone."
Xayden giggled, examining Drake's jeans, which had had to be cut and modified to allow his tail freedom, yet allow the membrane to attach to his wings for flight. His shirt had been torn up too, but it had been don so in a way that it was still sturdy. Xayden tugged on Drake's tail curiously, when the demon's ears seemed to ponder whether to flatten or not, Xayden laughed and jugged sharper on his tail.
Drake made a face and growled lightly, "Be gentle with that please." The tip flipped back and forth vigorously as if it had a mind of it's own and Xayden merely laughed again.
Vaix sighed, he wasn't sure if he like Drake playing with Xayden seeing as how he wasn't a hundred percent trusting of the demon in general. But he didn't want to make a display, so he kept his feelings of complaint to himself, though he did bare a fang as Drake growled.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Shaye laughed as Xayden tried to give her Drake's tail.
"Oh wow, thanks Xayden" She said, kissing his head and letting him play with it, as long as he was gentle.
"Be careful Xayden" She said softly as Drake growled, "Remember that's attatched to him, it'd be like us tugging on your arm" She said, kissing his cheek, though she looked at Vaix as he bared a fang to Drake. She shook her head, in her mind Drake had the right to growl at Xayden, as long as she didn't threaten him, considering that Xayden would be growled at numerous times in his life, and he needed to learn that it was a warning.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Xayden looked up at Shaye as she instructed him to be careful, he smiled and pushed the flicking tail in her face out of his own urge to test reactions, something all little boys went threw. Whether it was a hotwheels car being chucked a person, or a sharp kick, or stuffing things in people's faces, he did it for the reaction alone, and it was this time especially that he needed to be told no. Otherwise he'd turn into one of those spoiled kids that came across as thick headed.
Drake however, being the owner of his tail was not about to bother Shaye with it, he let it go limp, it's excessive flicking stopped. He stood and shuffled over after it, making a face as the rest bent in an odd way. He held out a hand. "Your mother doesn't want my yucky tail in her face," he muttered softly. "Can you give it back Xayden?"
Xayden looked up at Drake smiled and held up the demon's tail triumphantly, but did not return it. Drake sighed, reached forward to take Xayden's hand and pry it open, though Xayden merely bared his teeth as he'd seen his father do at Drake.
Aren frowned at the spectacle, "Hey now, be nice to Drake okay?"
Xayden looked over at Aren, then back up at Drake and put his tail in his waiting hand. "Iz a berfday present for you," he whispered in a very I-told-you-so sort of manner.
Vaix laughed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:44 pm

"Xayden" Shaye said sharply, "It's not nice to stick things in other people's faces" She said, her voice stern, as were her features. She watched Drake, shaking her head at Xayden's new, much more bratty attitude. She watched, as he finally returned the tail, shooting a smoldering gaze at Vaix as he laughed. Laughing was only encouraging Xayden to act out like that, which was not acceptable in her opinion. She didn't say anything however, because arguing with Vaix in front of Xayden and company was probably a bad idea.
"Good" She praised Xayden as he returned Drake's tail, even if his mannerisms were rude. She sighed, stretching out, though letting Xayden stay on her lap, he tended to like being there, and she certainly didn't mind cuddles from her son.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Drake didn't take any of it to heart, in fact, once his tail was returned, he smiled to Xayden again. He liked the kid, because he could see in his mind, and his external actions were different then the kind disposition he saw on the inside of Xayden's heart. Xayden wouldn't have hurt him, and if he had, Drake was only needing to make a noise of sever discomfort for him to not only leave him be, but feel guilt and regret over the matter as well. He patted Xayden's head fondly, then smiled softly to Shaye. "Don't be to hard on him, he'll be embarrassed over it later." It was the demon and angel conflict in him that made him so self disciplining. Drake wished he had that, because he really hated the fact that he could kill, no, not even, he could make things suffer, an not even care, not really. He only hated himself for it, that was how he dealt with it, he pointed his demonic hate at himself. It was also why he depended completely on having families around him that cared for him. Like pure spirited Carr, or Aren, or Shaye. He needed people like that to survive.
Xayden looked up at Shaye as he was praised, he smiled and muttered, "I love you Mommy," and kissed her cheek gently.He watched curiously as a figure he slightly recognised for teh red hair emerged, or more like stumbled into the living room taking a seat by Aren and heaving a sigh. "Can we wait a while to leave," he muttered, "I don't think I could handle Drake on the way home for another couple hours..." Aren shrugged, "Shaye calls the shots. Have you seen Xayden yet?" He watched as drake came and sat with them again, drinking up his water or what was left of it.
Carr shook his head. "I haven't actually," he stood and wandered over to Xayden, kneeling down and muttering with a gasp, "My god, look how big you've gotten. You're gonna be a big boy in no time."
Xayden made a face of shock and insultment, "I am already a big boy!"
Carr laughed, "Yeah you are." He smiled at Shaye, "Cute kid."

Last edited by Blacksoal on Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:04 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head to Drake.
"Alright" She said, wrapping her arms around Xayden as he kissed her.
"I love you too" She said, looking up as Carr staggered out of the washroom.
"Stay as long as you need to Carr, we don't mind at all" She said smiling at the other vampire shape-shifter.
"Wait until it's dark and easier for Drake to just walk home" She said, still cuddling Xayden and sighing against his shoulder. She love the attention from Xayden, but she loved giving him attention more. She kissed his head, reaching over and squeezing Vaix's hand while Xayden and Carr teased one another back and forth. She really loved that Xayden blended so well with this portion of the family, she could only hope he reacted so good to Keith.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:47 am

Xayden soaked up his mother's love and attention like a dry sponge. He was content sitting in her lap, leaning against her and watching the red haired vampire examine him curiously, then start asking questions about him.
Carr smiled at Shaye for her tolerance, "Thank you," he muttered to her, he was glad they weren't going yet. He was really glad. For one he wouldn't have been able to see xayden, and for two, he'd probably be bending over a toilet for a whole week if Drake possessed him again. He glanced at teh clock, it was a few hours until the sun set. He looked back at Xayden, then glanced at Vaix, who seemed a lot more relaxed having people around his child then the last time. He looked back at Xayden, examining him and asking, "So I'm guessing this kid is full out vampire, like drinks blood and has super abilities and everything, but how's he in the ways of everything else? Like has he made his first shift yet? Do you think he has it in him? What about demon and angel attributes?"
"He's got wings," Vaix muttered, "And a high pain tolerance. I think that's about it for demon/angel qualities...I don't think he's really made any shifts yet." He shouldn't say, he didn't know much about shifters really. He gave Shaye's hand a light squeeze.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Shaye smiled, wrapping her arms around Xayden as Vaix and Carr spoke.
"If he has any shifting ability in him, it should start making itself known soon. Shifters don't develope their abilities until they're about six or seven, I started at five, but that was early" She said, kissing the top of Xayden's head, "And seriously Carr, it's no problem, it's not like we mind, we did live at your house for awhile" She said, smiling at the red haired vampire. She sighed, looking from Xayden to Drake, "Is anyone hungry?" She asked, she was fine with cooking for them, she was adjusting to the scent of the food, and with Xayden eating meals regularly, she was fine with cooking now, it had taken some getting used to, but regular food smelled a hell of a lot better then baby food.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Xayden watched everybody talk about him in ways he didn't understand. Angel? Demon? He was a vampire, like Mom and Dad, and he knew he mom was a shifter. He looked confused as everyone talked over him, he was aware however, that Drake was 'staring' at him. He looked over, seeing the two big bat ears perked towards him. He blinked, shifted a bit uncomfortably, but didn't say anything.
Carr nodded, "Makes sense." He knew the things about first shifts, shifter stuff. He was one. He figured the info was for Dad more than him. He just knew Xayden looked the right age to start shifting, and he'd been curious. He smiled at Shayes encouragement to his staying here. "Thanks Shaye, I appreciate it." He took a seat on the couch beside Aren and glanced at Drake as Shaye mentioned food. He was a vampire, Aren was a vampire now, Drake was the only one who could really take up the offer.
Xayden lifted a hand, "I'd like some grilled cheese!" He announced it in a very serious manner, with an expression to back it up that made his father smile. "Grilled cheese for the kiddo," he glanced at Drake who shrugged. "I'd have some too, if you don't mind of course."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:27 pm

Shaye smiled, "No problem Carr, like I said before, stay as long as you need" She said, smiling and kissing Xayden's head.
"Grilled cheese for the kid and the demon" She said with a small chuckle. She slid Xayden into Vaix's lap, "I'll be right back" She said with a small smile, walking into the kitchen and getting some bread out. She started making the sandwhiches, carefully cutting slices of cheese and buttering the bread. In a matter of minutes the sandchiches were done, and she had poured Xayden a glass of juice.
"Anything to drink Drake?" She called, stepping into the living room.
"Xayden, sit on the floor please" She said softly, Xayden tended to make a mess when eating, and she knew he wouldn't sit in the kitchen with everyone out here, so he'd have to stay on the floor. She had put the juice in a sippy cup, just in case he did spill.
She handed Drake his sandwhich, "Let me know if it's edible, I'm still new to this cooking thing"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:52 pm

Vaix took Xayden readily, holding down the squirming, eager boy as he smelt his mother cook grilled cheese and muttered a pleasured, "Mmmm."
Vaix didn't look to be enjoying the smell, though, nether did anyone else, besides Drake. Drake had both ears angled eagerly at the kitchen, just as eager as Xayden it seemed.
"I'm fine for drinks Shaye," Drake muttered with a smile as she offered. He was used to being cooked for, having Aren been human, Aren would cook him dinner, lunch, etc. But he figured he'd have to learn to cook soon, he couldn't paw at Aren for food anymore. He smiled gratefully and took the sandwich. "Thank you Shaye," he muttered with a smile, "I'm sure it will be delicious." He heard Xayden playing around with his sandwich in the ketchup, Aren and Carr seemed a bit put off, but Vaix and Shaye were obviously used to it by now. He heard Xayden mutter another "Mmmm," and bounce his feet enthusiastically. He chuckled and took his own bite. It was just grilled cheese, but it was good, nothing was burnt, nothing was raw. The cheese was melty and warm. He smiled, forcing himself to eat properly, mannerly. It was hard when you were used to devouring things. Basically that was getting it in as fast as you could. Based on survival of the fittest, because that was all that existed in hell.
"This is really nice Shaye," he complimented, "Xayden's lucky to have a good cook for a mom."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Shaye smiled, "Thanks Drake" She said, "I dunno, I suppose I have to learn to cook something besides grilled cheese one of these days" She said with a small chuckle. She kissed the top of Xayden's head as he sat on the floor, before sitting next to Vaix and resting her head on his shoulder. One of these days she really would have to learn how to cook properly, so far though, Xayden was a kid, he really only liked a few things in the food department, so she could wait until he was a bit older to try the more advanced meals. She sighed, shaking her head at Xayden's messy eating.
"Iggy's asleep downstairs, I guess Xayden wore him out, but I bet he'd like to see you Drake" Shaye commented, suddenly realizing the little vampire was missing.
She should go wake him up, Iggy and the demon were close, and it might be good for him. She sighed, "I'll go see if he's willing to get up" She said, having taken Iggy downstairs earlier. Standing, she disappeared down the stairs, lightly nudging the sleeping vampire's shoulder.
"Ig?"
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Drake chuckled taking his last few mouthfuls and replying, "I can help you with that Shaye. I can cook, I love food. He didn't know a demon that didn't love earth's food, earth's anything. It was like living in a very poor trailer park you're whole life, then suddenly getting plopped down in a five star resort. It was wonderful, demons would give anything and everything for a ticket up to earth. Problem was, with all the unclaimed souls up there, demon's caused to much trouble to be allowed up to earth. That's what the angel's main purpose was, protect the earth for demons that could cause serious potential harm and in fact, when he'd first come up here, to earth, he'd had angels come down and talk to him because of his higher ranking in hell. They had to make sure he was alright before they let him go, and the making sure had taken over a hundred years on earth, thousands of years in hell.
He nodded his head as Shaye mentioned Iggy. He'd been wondering about the minor vampire, his mental condition. But so long as Keith hadn't come across him, and his brother hadn't been harsh on him, he should be okay. He watched Shaye leave and waited patiently.
--
Iggy's skinny body was laying limp on the bed, exactly as Shaye had left it. Nothing gave away to his still being alive besides the short, rushed, soundless breaths he gave, indicated by the quick rise and fall of his back, seeing as how he slept on his stomach, arms tucked under him, legs curled up close to him, making him appear even smaller normal. As his shoulder was nudged, Iggy opened a dazed sapphire eye, his emotionless, tired body soaked up the emotions around him. He slumped, his head turned heavily to look up at Shaye, and he smiled softly.
"Good afternoon Shaye," he muttered gently, "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:34 pm

Shaye sighed, "Nothing's wrong Ig, Drake, Aren and Carr dropped by for a visit, and I was wondering if you wanted to come see Drake" She said, sitting on the edge of his bed and smiling lightly. She sighed, rubbing her eyes for a moment, being down in Iggy's room was nice, quiet, she was tempted to borrow it for naps. She sighed, she could hear Vaix lecturing Xayden, considering that the child had probably gotten food all over himself and any surrounding things. She chuckled, "Unless Xayden wore you out to much, I mean, he's running me down" She admitted, leaning back against the pillows for a moment, before forcing her tired body back up.
"Come upstairs?" She asked curiously, rubbing his back lightly for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:32 am

Iggy shrugged, "I'm fine Shaye, kids will be kids, and at his rate he'll be older than me in no time. He'll calm down, and I'll have missed his childhood... Drake's here? He glanced at the small basement window, leaking the smallest amount of sunlight into his room. He figured Drake only did the floor he was on. He watched Shaye lay down, then sit up again. No rest for the busy mom it seemed. He wondered if Vaix helped her at all. He grunted softly as she rubbed his back, it was nice, especially since right now, he was having one of those: I miss Keith moments. He wanted attention from her. But he didn't want to be surrounded by people. He knew Sahye wouldn't stay down here though, not with her family upstairs. He wasn't that important. He forced himself to sit up, take Shaye's hand and swing it a bit. He wasn't sure if he wanted to see Drake. He knew the demon meant well, but he wasn't sure he was comfortable with him anymore, not with him always trying to fix Iggy's mental struggles. He was dealing with it just fine. He didn't need the demon forcing it's way into his mind. But no hadn't saved him last time, Drake seemed intent on making sure he didn't sink to low into depression, and what if he did? He'd die, so what? He'd wanted to die for hundreds of years, but he hadn't the heart to take someone with him. To take Keith, or his elder brother with him. He lay his head on Shaye's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 10:36 am

Shaye could feel Iggy's sadness, and wrapped her arms gently around him, sighing softly. She did want to go back upstairs, but Iggy's room was so peaceful, it was nice. She continued to rub his back lightly, knowing he needed the attention, and she was willing to give it to him, particularly if he needed it. She let him relax against her, listening to the noises upstairs, everyone was having fun by the sound of it, laughing and talking, well, Xayden was laughing. She figured they could get along without her for a little while.
"Tell you what Ig, why don't we stay down here for a bit, I'm in no rush" She said softly, knowing he probably wasn't ready to face the mixture of overtly happy emotions upstairs. Shaye was exahusted, and she knew Iggy would pick up on those emotions.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Iggy let out a gust of air as Shaye wrapped her arms around him, like some sort of sigh of relief. He was glad for the attention from her. He was very glad. He knew he had Xayden too, but Xayden was just a kid he was full of energy, and when you soaked up the opposite of the used emotions, that made Iggy lethargic, it made him slow and depressed, and he had a lot to be depressed about. He still loved Xayden though, he forced himself to be a part of the kid's life no matter how low he was dragged down. He nodded as Shaye spoke about staying down here, and buried his face in her shoulder.
"Thank Shaye," he was glad she wasn't leaving, because he wasn't ready to go upstairs, and then he'd be all alone. Normally he liked being alone, but that was when he had felt more secure, because he'd had a whole family of people that loved him and sat with him like Shaye was now. But they'd left, in one way or another, so now, the idea of being alone haunted him. He could feel Shaye's own exhaustion, trying to ignore his own emotions and soak that up instead.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 1:34 pm

"No worries Ig" Shaye said, smiling lightly and letting Iggy bury his face against her. She understood how he felt, and she was fine with him needing her, and, in a sense, she needed Iggy to. He kept her calm, which was a nice feeling, besides, being down here was nice and Iggy was someone she genuinally enjoyed being with. She listened to everyone upstairs, Xayden was trying to explain the movie he had been watching to Vaix, Aren, Drake and Carr. She smirked, Xayden was having a hard time getting his point across, not that she could blame him, when excited, Xayden tended to stutter and miss important things.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:52 pm

Iggy's depression calmed as Shaye's emotions remained calm. Calm was a neutral emotion, one of the few that balanced him, one of the few he could share with others, along with fear. That wasn't a neutral emotion, but it was the will to live, and no emotion ever got in the way of that.
He listened to the commotion upstairs as Xayden started talking about the aristocats. He smiled lightly, he'd liked that movie when he'd first seen it. He'd liked the big orange cat that lead the rich cats home. He started to relax, his body slump against Shaye, to the point where his chin seemed to be the only thing bothering to hold up his body as it clung to Shaye's shoulder. His breathing slowed and evened out, to the point where he barely breathed at all. His sapphire eyes stared deadly ahead of him, temporarily relieved of the pain of his losses and now clouded with contentment, and small sparks of energy as Shaye's shared her own exhaustion with him. He smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:58 pm

Shaye sighed, allowing her mind to wander well Iggy leaned against her. She kept her arm wrapped around him, just in case he did fall off. She rubbed her eyes, slumping a bit as she allowed her weariness to get the better of her. She shook herself away, damn Iggy's room was so mellow.
"Ig, I'm gonna fall asleep if we stay down here anymore" She finally mumbled, shifting and standing up. She stretched out, shaking her head.
"Are you gonna come upstairs? Or do you wanna try and sleep a bit?" She asked him curiuosly, she was sure that Drake wanted to see the young vampire, and she knew Xayden did, but she didn't want to force him into a room filled with emotions that would only hurt him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:10 am

Iggy sighed and nodded as Shaye moved, "Alright." He felt a lot better, and he'd done it without Drake plowing his way into Iggy's brain. He took Shaye's hand again, standing with her and nodding. "I'll go upstairs with you Shaye. I'd like to see everyone," he smiled softly and gave her hand a light squeeze. Bless her for her patients with him, not everyone had the same kind temperament as Shaye did. He swayed their linked hands back and forth out of habit, and smiled softly feeling a lot better, as previously stated. But it couldn't be stated enough, not when he'd been so dragged down before.
--
Vaix lifted his head from listening to Xayden ramble on about movies. Not that he didn't love listening to his son talk, Shaye was just taking longer than expected to scrap Iggy off the floor and bring him upstairs. He heard Drake growl lightly at him and rolled his eyes. Whatever, it was his mind, he could think what he liked. Despite what Drake thought of it, he was the only other person who could actually know what he was thinking. "I'm going to check up on Shaye," he muttered to the group. Xayden looked up at him curiously, but didn't follow him, instead he called, "Be nice to Iggy daddy!"
and Vaix flinched. He made his way over and opened up the door, seeing Shaye making her way up with Iggy tagging along. "There you guys are, we were getting worried."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:21 am

Shaye smiled, "Thanks Ig" She said, glancing up as she saw Vaix.
"Haha yea, sorry we took so long, Ig's room is really nice and relaxing, quiet too" She said softly, grinning at her finacee.
"Sorry if we worried you" She said, stepping onto the main floor, letting Iggy hold her hand for as long as needed. She spied her seat, and wandered over, pausing only to kiss Xayden's cheek before sitting down and letting out a small, content sigh. She was still tired, but besides that, she just felt calm. She let Iggy sit next to her, there was room for Vaix on her other side, if he was willing to sit that close to his younger brother. She knew the tension in the room would mount a bit, between them. Despite losing the contract, Vaix still seemed to hate Iggy, but he hated him before the contract was made, all the stupid thing had done was highten the hate, now, it was back to where it had been before.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:54 pm

Vaix shrugged, taking her free side and walking into the living room with her. "No worries, I was just curious, and you're fine anyways." He glanced at his brother as Iggy trotted along beside Shaye, eyes trained on the ground submissively, gripping her hand tightly as she wandered into the living room and was greeted by the company on the neighbouring couch. He sighed as Iggy sat right up close to Shaye, but still took the seat beside his soulmate. His brother would never deter him from that at least, even if the closeness did soil the presence. He heard Drake growl another warning at him, alerting him hat Iggy was still a creature that was in tune to his surrounding energy.
Xayden was happy to see Shaye and Iggy again. He got up off the floor, running up to the couch and sticking ketchup covered hand on the couch cushions to greet them, watching Iggy curiously and smiling as he got smiled at in return. Vaix was pleased however. "Xayden! We just talked about messy hands on the furniture, go wash you hands." He watched his messy son run off and glanced at the couch cushion that suffered the damage. He rolled his eyes and stood up, "That's your son," he teased Shaye lightly, wandering off to get a wet rag to clean the couch with.
Drake watched Vaix leave, then tilted his head to 'see' Iggy. "How are you today, Iggy?"
"Fine," Iggy muttered softly.
"Yeah? That's good." Iggy seemed fine anyways, but he couldn't get past that blasted song Iggy kept playing in front of his thoughts. How did someone get so good at that so fast?
Aren smiled and shifted a bit on the couch, more focused on his little sister than Iggy. "So Shaye? Now that you have a house, and you're kids growing up fast, whats going on for the wedding? Do you need an help with it? Because me and everyone else would love to lend a hand if we could in any way."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 pm

Shaye smiled at Vaix, resting her hand on his shoulder. She watched Xayden mess the couch up and frowned, "Well, I'd say the messiness comes from you" as Vaix came back to clean up the room. She chuckled, kissing him as he sat back down. She looked up at Aren as he spoke to her, though Drake was talking to Iggy.
"Wow, I dunno if we even have time to plan a wedding right now. I mean, I work on the small things when I get a chance, and we're gonna have the backyard re-done so that we can use it, but, honestly, we're both so busy" She sighed, smiling.
"Though, I do appreciate all the help I can get, I think Xayden's gonna be a little groomsman or the ring bearer or something" She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next