Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

One x One with: Blacksoal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:10 pm

Vaix's sleep, indeed, didn't last very long, eventually, he became to relaxed to hold onto reality, and he drifted into a deeper sleep, once again to encounter nightmares to make the spine shiver and the soul scream. He began to make uncomfortable expressions, his grip on Shaye tightened up to an almost desperate power, and letting out a soft whimper, he began to kick lightly, which slowly gradually, escalated into crying and screaming again, and like usual, Xayden came rushing in, seeing Shaye locked in her soul screaming mate's arms, both of them naked. He became confused and worried for his father, and came running up, climbing unto the bed, touching his father's forehead and whimpering, "Daddy wake up."
Vaix did not wake up, but his scream died out at the sound of his son's voice, and his parted mouth slowly closed, and he relaxed at his son's touch, sensing the high amount of divine that rested in the boy. Xayden rubbed his father's forehead, and wriggled his way into bed between his two parents regardless of their lack of clothing. Clinging to his father's arm as it hung unto Shaye, Vaix himself looking a lot more relaxed and at piece.
---
Raven watched Keith take off, letting him go passively and replacing him with Alexi again despite the groans. She smiled up at Demitri as he asked, she shrugged. "I can't know for sure, the curse he has is very typical, and it personalises itself to best punish the host. Like i said before, the black from Iggy's eyes will spread over his body, his sanity will be eaten up, and his memories locked away temporarily. His soul itself will warp and mostly become consumed, he'll hold onto certain things, like the majority his personality, his sin quantities, his memories, but his physical being will probably take the biggest hit. He'll go through a major change, it'll probably be very painful, and he might have some sort of 'spiritual experience' or some hippie crap like that, really the curse is designed to take full effect in the afterlife. He'll go to hell, and be laughed at for being a halfy like Vaix, but unlike Vaix, he won't be able to conceal it. He'll be confined to the dark, he'll loose almost all social skills, and basically turn into the local monster." She smiled pleasantly, "My lack of knowledge comes in on how he'll change. What he'll look like, etc... Like I said, just give him lots of love and support. He'll be fine, I've seen worse curses." She paused, "Actually to be honest I'd say one of the great lords must've taken pity on him for his actions, because normally summoning something like me, if you have bad intentions, would just eat up your soul entirely, and you'd permanently leave existence. He's got it easy." She shifted a bit, kissing Alexi and purring.

Iggy heard Keith come in, but didn't look up, not until he caught sight of the familiar shape and looked over from his calculating. At first he thought it must be Vaix, then, when he caught sight of the look in the animal's eyes, he recognised Keith instantly. The knife dropped from his hand and he wandered over to the bed, not sitting, just standing before Keith, big black eyes watching him with and emotion only recognisable by fear, and sadness. "I know you," he whispered softly in the ancient language, stretching out a hand and touching Keith's face lightly, rubbing his cheek, eyes growing sadder, "But...just barely." He sat down, wrapped his arms around the demonic cat and sighed before falling over onto the bed with a plop. "I tried to see what would happen to me," he muttered softly, "And no matter how I did it, I came up with the same answer...I think, I'm going to stop being human...very soon." He wrapped his arms around Keith again, curling around him, "And just in case I lose my sense of compassion, I love you Keith. I'm glad you're happy with Raven." He smiled weakly, and closed his eyes, curling closer to Keith.
Back to top Go down
http://www.darkvampirelord.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 am

Multiple things woke Shaye, Vaix screaming, the intense pain of him squeezing her, and Xayden's voice. Gasping, and whimpering in pain, she glanced around desperately, watching Xayden instantly calm his father, before sliding into bed with them. She felt mildly worried, both her and Vaix were naked, and Xayden was, well, her son. She sighed, still trapped in Vaix's arms, Xayden squished in between them. Kissing her son's forhead, she sighed, "Daddy'll be fine Xayden, he's just having nightmares, like you do sometimes" She said to him softly, not that she minded her son wanting to come cuddle.

Alexi and Demitri listened to Raven, both nodding and listening intently.
"Well, I doubt he could do any damage to anyone, except maybe Keith, or Xayden if they were together" Demitri said, shaking his head and shrugging. Alexi nodded his agreement with Demitri, looking around and shaking his head and sighing.
"Well, I guess we'll just follow your lead Raven, and hope for the best" Demitri muttered, "To bad we can't throw Roxa out, she's gonna be such a pain in the ass to deal with for awhile.

Keith looked at Iggy, watching him warily for a moment, before he came and sat with him, hugging him. Keith cuddled him, letting Iggy show him affection for now.
He sighed, thankfully he understood what Iggy was saying, probably a byproduct of the demonic body. He nodded his head, licking Iggy's fingers for a moment, before closing his eyes and letting out a rumbling purr as Iggy said he loved him, and yadda yadda yadda.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 3:30 pm

OOC: HAPPY BIRTHDAY =]
-Throws confetti, and hands you a birthday cake-
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:52 pm

Ooc: =O thank you! *runs around in confetti flailing arms*
bic;

Xayden smiled up at his mother, unconcerned with his parents being naked, though it did make him curious. "Yeah, I know, but Daddy's better now. He just wanted all of his family." He purred and snuggled up to his mother, Vaix still sleeping against both of them quietly. Though Xayden prediction wasn't necessarily correct, Vaix had heard his son in his sleep, and his need to keep his child sane had stopped the screaming, and even though he was still suffering nightmares, he was now quite about it until Xayden wasn't so near him.
Xayden continued to smile up at his mother before asking, "Why are you and daddy naked, mommy?"
---
Raven nodded, "Don't worry about Keith, he's the one with the teeth and claws, and even though Iggy might lose his mind, he won't become stupid. Keith's walking on dinosaur talons, no person would challenge that. But as for Xayden, yes, it would be wise to cut Iggy from his life until Iggy's finished going through all his shit." She laughed at Demitri's comment on Roxa, "Ah yes. We'll probably have to throw Roxa in the cushioned room before Iggy. She'll get worse and worse too, she's very attached to him, and she's so wound up in needing to feel needed she doesn't realise she's just making it worse. We should cut Iggy from her life for a while too. No matter how much nagging she gives us. Just punch the bitch or something..."
She laughed, then snuffled Alexi and yawned.

Iggy listened to Keith purr, and became content despite the ache in his body, or the knot in his stomach. He smiled as Keith licked his fingers and looked up at the demon. "Let's go upstairs," he rasped, "I'm tired of being down here." With that said he slipped on his sunglasses, and scooped up the cat, or tried too, having only a good hold on the front end and letting the end drag much like a child would with a stuffy. He waddled his way up the stairs, nudging the door open hesitantly, and squinting at the light, despite it still being night time. He wandered into the living room, looking at Raven, black shadow leaking from under his glasses and dripping onto him and the floor. "Hey," he rasped, recognising only her right now, and the animal he held in his arms. He looked over the other people before asking, "Were did the yappy lady go?"
"In her room," Raven purred, "She needed a time out."
Iggy nodded lightly and sighed in relief, sitting down and pulling Keith's back end unto his lap, snuggling the animal as he watched the others. He felt awkward, they all looked like they knew him, and maybe they did, he didn't remember much of anything.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Shaye sighed, nodding her head as Xayden talked, "Makes sense" She agreed, closing her eyes for a moment, until Xayden spoke again. Damn, he had asked the one question she really didn't want to try and answer.
"Um, well sometimes, when Mommies and Daddies love eachother, they do something really special, which they have to do with no clothes on" She murmured, "Its a very adult thing, and very special, and that's why we're naked" She said, somewhat satisfied with her answer. It wouldn't really satisfy Xayden for long, he was growing so fast, but she was sure it would work, for now.

Alexi grumpled as she shifted him, yawning.
"If you're tired, go to bed" He grumbled, glancing up as he saw Iggy come up, dragging Keith. He chuckled at the sight, as did Demitri, rolling his eyes lightly. He frowned, listening to Raven and Iggy speak in a language he didn't understand at all. He glanced at his brother, Demitri shrugging in response.

Keith was rather shocked when Iggy tried to carry him. That startled him, and he whined for a moment, before Iggy settled himself, and pulled Keith into his lap properly. Keith glanced up at Raven, yawning and curling up in Iggy's lap, though he didn't go to sleep, just listened to the conversations going on around him.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Xayden frowned at Shaye's answer, obviously confused. "A special thing? Like a party?" He looked over at Shaye curiously, "Why can I do special things too?" Because it's an adult thing? Maybe, he thought with a sigh, looking slightly confused, a little frustrated that he didn't understand, thinking carefully about what Shaye had said. A very special thing that Mommies and Daddies do when they love each other... He looked pouty, glancing over as he father shifted, and opened an eye, then opened the second, then sat up sharply.
"Xayden?!" His son was in the bed, and he and Shaye were still naked, which was a bit startling when you had no idea what was going on. Xayden looked pouty, and Vaix glanced at Shaye a minute trying to guess what had just happened. "Birds and Bees?" he asked Shaye curiously.
Xayden looked even more confused, "What?"
---
"I'm not tired," Raven grumbled to Alexi, "But we can go to bed if you'd like." She gave him a seductive wink, and returned her attention to Iggy as he sat awkward in the living room, snuggling his adopted brother. She saw the look in his eyes and muttered, "Iggy, These people are Keith's friends: Alexi and Demitri." She gestured to each as she spoke their names, "You don't remember them, and you'll probably just forget them again, but.." she shrugged, "They also only speak English."

Iggy listened to raven as she spoke, holding Keith quietly, as he was introduced. "Oh," he muttered, still not knowing what English was. A language yes...but he'd never even heard of it before. You're just forgetting, his mind sighed at him. He nodded at them anyways, however awkward he looked, and waved ever so slightly. "Hello," he muttered, watching raven lean over to them and mutter something in English, which he could only assume was the definition of his words. He shifted uncomfortably, looking at Raven before muttering, "I'm dying, aren't I Raven?"
Raven chuckled, "Right now? Yes, in a way. But you won't die and go to hell if that's what you're thinking, and you'll bounce back...with some changes of course."
Iggy nodded lightly, and just hugged Keith, needing something to hold and love, despite the fact his own feelings were taken from around him, he still felt scared.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 pm

Shaye sighed, looking down at Xayden, he looked frusturated. "No, not like a party, well maybe, but a very private, personal party" She murmured, looking around for Vaix's shirt. If only she could slip into his shirt, then stuff would be easier. She glanced up as Vaix woke up, "Sort of" She muttered, shaking her head and sighing. She finally managed to find the shirt, and slid it on, sighing. "He heard you having a nightmare, came running in, and well, found us in a fairly compromising situation" She explained, stretching out.
"I suppose we're all awake now" She said, checking the time. "You should still be asleep kiddo, but it's our fault your not. So, why don't you pick out a movie, and we can watch it in our bed' She nudged Xayden, giving Vaix the oppertunity to get dressed.

Keith let Iggy cuddle him, shaking his head and sighing. He looked up at Raven, shaking his head and growling as she mentioned doing that in his body. Which reminded him, they had to figure out timing for his body, since he had no desire to spend the rest of eternity as a cat.

Alexi rolled his eyes, "As much as you try and convince me to do that, I wont" He grumbled, glancing up as Iggy spoke in a language he didn't understand at all. Raven translated, and he shrugged, yawning.
"You might not be tired.." He trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:13 pm

Xayden blinked at Shaye's reply, watching as Shaye rummaged around in search of something. Then Vaix woke up, and sputtered complete nonsense. "Why would we talk about that?" he stated bluntly, looking even more confused. He watched as his mother found a shirt and slid into it using it like a dress. He blinked, looking at his father a moment before looking back at Shaye as she spoke.
"Movie?" Xayden smiled, "Sure." He jumped out of the bed, racing downstairs to pick one out.

Vaix sighed as xayden went, taking the opportunity to get out of bed and at least look for his underwear, but Xayden, being the age he was, took no time at all picking a movie, and came rushing back in just as Vaix slipped on some undies. He stopped, Vaix looked up, feeling better he was covered up now. "What'd you pick Xayden?" he asked curiously.
"Ratatouille!" Xayden bellowed.
Vaix chuckled and climbed back into bed, "Plug it in then," and he watched as Xayden nodded, and did just that before taking a flying leap back unto the bed and scrambling under the covers.
---
Iggy looked up curiously at Keith's growling and Raven's chuckling. He didn't understand due to his lack of ability to speak English, but when he asked raven just replied with and answer that answered nothing and only created more questions.
"Just teasing with the idea of sex," she purred.
Raven grinned at Alexi as he denied it and laughed, "Silly boy, you act like you have a choice when it comes to me and my needs." She kissed his cheek lightly and smiled. "If you're tired, sleep. I don't mind if you sleep in my lap." She watched Iggy looked even more curiosu and rolled her eyes, puling a wink.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:24 pm

Shaye laughed as Xayden came shooting back into the bed. Smiling, she curled up next to Vaix, Xayden between them, and hit the play button on the remote, starting the movie.
"Whats this movie about?" She asked her son curiously, he had so many, Aren and Keith had bought him like half a DVD store, so they had a surplus of movies, and she hadn't heard of, or seen most of them.

Keith sighed, shaking his head and rolling his eyes. Yawning, he curled up in Iggy's lap, promptly falling asleep.
Alexi grumbled, but sighed, "Mhm" He muttered to Raven, stretching out on the couch, ignoring her offer of using her lap, and tried to get some sleep. Demitri sighed, "Exciting group" He commented dryly, mildly suprised Roxa hadn't busted out of her room yet, screaming about something.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 1:02 am

"Ratatouille!" Xayden laughed, grabbing the remote and pressing play, "It's about the mouse that wants to be a cheif."
"We just watched that yesterday," Vaix grumbled with a sigh.
"I like it," Xayden grumbled back with a snooty look. Like most kids his age, he liked movies, and the movies he liked he watched again, and again, and again, and again...until he finally just couldn't stand the movie anymore.
Xayden snuggled up in-between his parents, "Maybe one day," he yawned, "You and daddy could show me your special thing."
Vaix coughed sharply, looking over at Shaye a moment before looking down at Xayden, then back at the TV as if he hadn't heard anything, despite the wide look in his eyes. "No Xayden," he muttered softly, "That's not something you share. It's very...private."
---
Raven watched Alexi fall asleep with a smile, noting how he didn't sleep in her lap, but beside her instead. Fine, she could live with that...she guessed. She nodded to Demitri and sighed, "Sure is..." Wrapping her arms around Alexi and falling on her side with him hidden against her with a soft smile. "Hmm.." she purred, and Iggy just looked slightly disturbed by the whole thing, just lightly petting Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:28 am

Shaye sighed, "Xayden could watch this movie ten times a day love" She said, shaking her head and chuckling. At Xayden's next comment, she bit her lip, glancing at Vaix and trying not to giggle at his reaction. "No Xayden, our special thing is just for your dad and I. Maybe one day you'll have someone special that you can share with" She muttered, before directing his attention back to the tv. "So, whats your favorite part?" She asked, trying to change the subject before the conversation got anymore awkward. She sighed, snuggling into the blankets contently, glancing at Vaix over Xayden's head, blowing him a gentle, reassuring kiss.

Demitri watched Raven and Alexi with mild interest. He never understood their relationship or whatever it was. "So, what kind of magic do you use on like that collar and leash?" He asked, gesturing to the leash around her wrist that attatched to the collar around Alexi's neck. He knew only Raven could remove them, it was part of her torture, making everything to simple and mocking and then preventing escape in the most embarrassing of ways. She knew exactly how to drive Alexi nuts, then make escape for him impossible. Truth be told, he admired that on her, he just wish she did it to someone else
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yeah I know," Vaix muttered with a roll of his eyes. Xayden was at the age were a movie needed to be watched thousands of times over. He listened to Shaye talk to Xayden about special things, smiling lightly as she blew him a kiss. He looked over at her with blue eyes choked with the black rings of restless sleep. He hoped her attempt to change the subject would work, and it seemed too... sorta.
Xayden sighed in irritation at his mother's reply, "But how am I supposed to share it if I don't even know what it is?!" he whined.
Vaix just shook his head, "They'll tell you in school Xayden. You'll get the inside out details whether you want them or not. So enjoy your sanity while it's there." He chuckled as Xayden looked at him wide eyed, but was silent, taking to his mother's next question more eagerly. "Favorite part? Umm...when the old lady pulls out a shotgun and shoots at the rats cause she's scared." His eyes locked on the movie and his giggled prematurely as Remmy started trying to steal the lady's cookbook, a part close to the one he was talking about.
---
Raven smiled up at Demitri and shrugged lightly, "Magic? What Magic? Black magic silly. It's a very simple, simple binding charm. Only those more powerful than me take no effect to it. Drake for instance, he can snap my strings like wet paper." Raven knew Demitri sometimes wished she'd leave Alexi alone, but honestly Raven was a cat. She patted the mouse around until it was either dead or broken spirited, AKA boring. She yawned and curled closer. "Why do ya ask?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Shaye chuckled, rolling her eyes at the movie. She had to admit, it was pretty cute, and sort of funny.
"Would you ever want to go to France?" She asked her son curiously, wondering if he was like her, wanting to travel. She shrugged, stretching out and wrapping the blankets tighter around Xayden in the vain hope he'd go to sleep. She wanted him to, because, he was a kid and needed sleep, and shouldn't have to stay awake just because his parents were to messed up to sleep. She stretched, shifting about and sitting up, letting Xayden's head rest on her stomach, allowing him to still see the TV, but allowing her to move closer to Vaix.

Demitri listened, "Just curious, demons have always interested me, and it's not everyday you get a chance to actually speak to one" He said, shrugging casually, before looking boredly around the room.
"Right, I'm bored, I'm going hunting" He said, yawning, dagger like fangs revealed, as he rose to his feet, getting ready to wander off into the grey morning.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Xayden looked up curiously at Shaye as she asked him if he'd like to go to France.
"Me?" he frowned, thinking about it. "Maybe...but I don't know French, and I like it here." He hugged his mother with a smile, "Maybe some day...but not today." He yawned, continuing to watch the TV as his mother tucked him in and scooched even closer. He grunted at the amount of space he had left, and buried his face in his mother's stomach and starting to pass out again.
Vaix just smiled, watching Shaye calmly, he shifted over to her closing up Xayden's remaining space and kissing her cheek and taking her hand. "I know you'd like to go to France, wouldn't you Shaye?" He chuckled softly, but only softly.
---
Raven grunted at his comment, snuggling closer to Alexi, only to have her eyes snap open at Demitri's next comment. "Ah! Me too! Me too! I wanna eat something alive!" She jumped off teh couch, dragging Alexi along with her and racing after Demitri, forgetting the time of day.
In the process of doing this, she'd startled Iggy, whom had passed out in the chair with Keith, having come too at her racket, finding a foreign beast in his lap he didn't recognise, and a hyper demon chick, tied to another unrecognisable person, that he did recognise only faintly. He shrunk back, looking frightened, and confused, especially by the thing laying in his lap. He whimpered, and Raven looked over at the scent of fear. Her red eyes met Iggy's and she grinned, "Someone just lost more memory," she sang.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:55 am

Shaye sighed, oh well, she had an entire life time to travel. She glanced up as Vaix scooched closer to her, and nestled herself in his arms, smiling lightly.
"I'd love to go anywhere, compared to you all, I've barely seen anything of the world" She grumbled, though her voice was soft, as she didn't want to wake Xayden if he was, indeed, falling asleep. She shrugged, "But, I suppose I have forever to travel, so I can wait" She said, though her eyes were shining at the idea. She had always wanted to travel, and Keith had promised he'd take her, once she graduated, but of course, none of that had happened, not with all the drama, and now, Keith would never really be able to take her.

Demitri rolled his eyes, "Its daytime" He muttered to the demon, "I'll bring you back something, some poor, terrified human" He said, shaking his head and glancing up at Iggy's squeak.
"Besides, you might not want to leave Keith with him, not if he's gonna go all psycho, Keith won't hurt Iggy" He reminded her.
Alexi was rather startled by the whole thing, having been jolted awake.
"What the hell?" He growled, rubbing his eyes and blinking stupidly, trying to understand what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:09 pm

Vaix shrugged, Xayden looking asleep again at this point. "Ah, best not trouble yourself with that. You'll never be able to see everything, or keep up, the world is always changing to fast for us. We're stuck in the middle of nothing as far as time knows. We only have fate now." He kissed her lightly, in a friendly way, nodding at her next comment.
"You do, love. I'll make sure you do. Don't worry about Xayden, he'll come round. I suppose it's our fault he doesn't want to travel, he's never even gone past the neighbours. We should send him to school soon, not so much for the education, as for the social skills and confidence he needs to gather." He knew about Keith's promise to Shaye, but because Shaye wasn't graduating, and taking Keith would be taking Raven, he doubted Keith would be given the privilege to come thanks to his company. But he didn't want to press on the matter, it'd only upset Shaye.
His eyes drifted down to the small boy sleeping on Shaye's gut, and his soft smile became very warm, yet remained it's size. He ran his fingers over his son's head a few times, until Xayden squeaked and shifted a bit. His eyes gleaming that love and devotion only a father could feel for his boy.
---
Raven's ears drooped in disappointment at Demitri's comment. "It's daytime," she mimicked and mocked with a pout. "Damn God and his shenanigans." She snapped her fingers and allowed fog to cover the windows before light entered the house. Her red eyes focusing on Demitri, "Well, alright. I don't have much choice anyways. Thank you for thinking of me." She rolled her eyes at all the thank you speak and looked to Alexi, "Oh hush you." She growled, "I'm hungry, and you're tired, so we're both grumpy." She pulled on his collar a bit to silence him, and scowling, she looked over at teh blond kid looking horrified at the thing laying on him.
"Iggy," she hummed gently. "Don't hurt that animal. It's Keith, and he loves you very much." She wasn't about to explain anything, Iggy was better off thinking Keith was just a weird cat. It was easier that way for her and him.
She smiled as Iggy looked at her, shrunk back a little, then looked to the animal in his lap again hesitating, before touching it gingerly. "It's big...and heavy," he muttered, black eyes widening a bit in a spooked sort of way, "and soft..." he whispered.
He looked to Raven, "Where's my Mum?"
Raven smiled gently, "She's dead Iggy." She laughed at the look she received from the boy, strolling over to the couch and sitting down. "Vaix slaughtered her because he hates you, remember?" She watched a tear rolled from under the glasses and grinned vilely
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:22 am

"Well that's mildly depressing" Shaye teased, on the whole world changing to fast comment. Shaking her head, she glanced around, nodding in agreement, "He does need to start school. September will be here in like two weeks, cause we're getting married ridiculously soon after that, so why not send him then?" She asked, "He'll be starting in like grade seven I do believe" She said, looking thoughtful and glancing around.

Demitri rolled his eyes, "You know, I don't have to bring you anything back" He said, glowering at her before he disappeared out of the house.
Alexi growled at Raven as she tugged on him in her attempt to silence him. "Well, if we're both grumpy, and one of us is grumpy because he's tired, let him go back to bed and go harass someone else" He hisssed, turning and heading back towards the couch, intent on dragging a long if he had to.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Vaix shrugged at her comment, "Maybe, but it's also a good thing. It'd be more depressing if nothing changed ever, wouldn't it? Just means society is evolving." He yawned, "I'm just saying to lay back and let the current take you. You have forever madam, we're in no rush." He shifted a little looking over at Shaye again as she mentioned Xayden's schooling. He nodded, "Sounds best. Grade seven...wow." He sighed and shook his head, "That's not fair, someone slow him down." He was teasing, but it was still true. Xayden had such a rushed childhood. He kissed the top of Xayden's head and sighed lightly.
---
Raven's ears flattened at Demitri's comment, "Yes you do!" she called back as he left, "You do, you do!" But he'd already closed the door, and Raven stood there looking sour, ears pointed straight out the sides of her head.
She glanced at Alexi as he complained and bared fang. "Sure, and while the sleepy grump sleeps the hungry one can eat him," she rumbled back, spitting and hissing as Alexi dragged her, which she was too sour to do anything but complain about. Parking her carcass on the ground and letting Alexi drag her while she crossed her arms.

Iggy was still staring at Keith, with the lack of knowledge of what to do with him, he'd already forgotten what Raven had told him about his mother, and was once again, confused with the large animal in his lap. Hesitantly, he touched it. Soft. It had an odd head for a cat, almost aligatorish. He tilted his head, continuing to watch it with no concern for teh drama going on beside him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Shaye smirked at Vaix, nodding her head, "I guess" She trailed off, grumbling at him teasingly.
"I do have forever, and forever with you sounds rather plesant" She teased, stretching out and glancing at Xayden.
"At least he is slowing down" She murmured, "He's been twelve for awhile now, hopefully he stays that way for a bit" She sighed, "He's going to be really behind learning wise though, maybe we should get him a tutor or something, just to get him caught up?" She suggested.

Alexi rolled his eyes, dragging Raven along effortlessly, despite her effort to make it difficult. The only thing that sucked, was the whole choking aspect, since he was using his neck to drag her.
"Eat me then" He growled, flopping on the couch and closing his eyes, ignoring her now.

Keith shifted, yawning, revealing wickedly sharp fangs as his eyes flickered for a moment. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to wake up or not, so he kept his eyes closed, content for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 9:35 pm

Vaix smiled at her words, though he did catch the teasing note in her last loving sentence, and became confused. But upon realising there wasn't much to it, he let it go, settling for curling up closer to Shaye.
"I know, he does seem to be aging a little slower...but I agree, he'll need a tutor, otherwise school will just be frustrating for him." Sadly, the first picture that popped up in his head was Iggy, seeing as how Iggy had already been tutoring Xayden before he'd taken off with Keith. But there was no way he was letting Iggy in his house ever again. Going to hell had refueled his hate, and if not for his family, or xayden, he would have made a mess of the runt, first mentally, then physically.
---
"Maybe I will!" she snarled back at Alexi as he dragged her and flopped unto the couch. She sat on the floor stubbornly for a long while, shoulders hunched and grumpy, then sighing she glanced at the sleeping, or trying to, vampire. She shifted closer to him, and sniffed at him lightly, "Fine." She muttered, "We'll go to sleep. I'll look after you," she promptly sat on Alexi's gut and snapped at Iggy, "Don't you touch this man!!! He's trying to sleep can't you tell??!!" She grinned a Iggy looked terrified and held up his hands, having heard it all in English, and hearing nothing but the shouting.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:30 am

Shaye sighed, Iggy was also the first thought that came to her mind, but there really was no way in hell Vaix would let him set foot in the house. She pursed her lips, "Maybe Aren?" She suggested, he seemed well educated, that or Drake, but Drake was a demon, and the last thing she needed was to freak Vaix out even more. She shrugged, "Or we could hire someone, I mean, tutors are fairly easy to find" She shrugged, smiling at him, glancing down at Xayden, she sincerly wished she or Vaix could teach him, but Shaye was not a good student, and Vaix had skipped as much as she had.

Alexi bolted upright as Raven planted herself ontop of him, and then proceeded to scream at Iggy.
"What the hell?" He groaned, forcing his eyes shut, willing himself to ignore everything.

At the sound of Raven's voice, Keith's eyes had flown open, and instinctively, his claws had appeared, sinking into Iggy's flesh for a moment, before the cat had gotten his bearings and removed them. He looked around wildly, as if trying to figure out what the hell had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:32 pm

"Aren," Vaix repeated, he shrugged passively. "Yeah Aren's okay I guess. You don't think he's a little immature?" Vaix had been starting to remember him lately, all the goofing off, the laughing and rough housing with Carr and the Demon. He wasn't sure Aren had the attention span to teach a child.
He nodded at the mention of hiring, "Yeah, hirings good, but only if we can't find other people closer to us first." He meant to use hiring as a last resort instead of the priority. Both for Xayden and them, a family teacher was generally better.
He was also aware that Keith was a good choice, but unfortunately, he was also a cat at the moment. Raven knew a lot, enough to surpass a teacher, but she'd warp the information until it was harmful to Xayden, and scared the poor child. Roxa...Roxa was just a no all together, and Carr was definately too imature. Who'd that leave? Again, Iggy, Aren, and Drake. He'd let Iggy teach Xayden before a demon, and he'd let Aren teach before Iggy. So maybe Aren was the best option for their family? He remained quiet however.
---
Raven laughed at Alexi's comment, "Just making sure you sleep well love." She kissed his cheek suductively and watched Keith freak out, and startled Iggy into a harsh whimper and an instinctive shove that shot Kieth off his lap, leaving Iggy to curl up into himself, which Raven thought was just hilarious.
Roxa at this point had heard all the noise and chaos and had wandered in to investigate, finding Iggy curled up, Keith on the floor, Alexi frustrated, and Raven laughing. Her eyes narrowed as she wandered in, gently stroked Keith and set him straight, then with a sympathetic glance at Alexi, she made her way to the boy in the arm chair, looking horrified and scared.
"Hey now," she cooed to him, "Iggy, it's alright." She reached out to touch him, only to have him bat her hand away harshly and hiss at her with fangs bared.
Roxa looked concerned, and didn't get the hint. She wrapped her arms around the boy, lifted him, and sat down with him in her lap. "It's okay Iggy," she muttered softly, thinking even if he didn't remember her, he must have some part of him that did.
Iggy just sat stiff, curled up, and terrified in this lady's lap. Surrounded by people he didn't know, a language he didn't understand, with yelling and clawing and cooing and the mention of his name on occasion. He was very frightened.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 1:38 pm

Shaye sighed, shrugging lightly.
"I'm sure he'll take it seriously, I'll call him in the morning" Shaye said, figuring that it was a bit to late, or early to actually call someone. She glanced down at Xayden, "If he doesn't work out, we'll find someone new" She said with a casual shrug, letting her fingers run through her son's hair. Smiling softly, she shifted, hiding herself against Vaix for a moment, nothing but the sounds of Xayden's movie playing in the background.
"I love you" She breathed softly, her eyes closed, though she wasn't tired, just content.

Keith let out a strangled yelp as he was shoved to the floor. Before he even had a chance to figure out what had happened, he was being dragged upright by Roxa. Shaking his head, he glanced around, only to find Iggy absolutely terrified, thanks once again to Roxa. He looked at Raven, whom seemed beyond amused and then to Alexi, who had his eyes screwed shut in a desperate attempt at sleep. He stared pointedly at the demon, as if telling her that this was enough and to make Roxa stop. Which was exactly what he was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Blacksoal
Verifier
Blacksoal

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Vaix nodded, "Sounds good. I'm sure Aren will be fine..." At least he hoped so. He couldn't say he fully trusted Aren, and he remembered that before his death he hadn't trusted him either. But this was a serious matter, having Aren for a tutor, on a blank young mind like Xaydens was very serious. Xayden would listen and learn, if Aren was ignorant, Xayden would learn that along with his schooling, same going for wishy washy attitudes, or overly strict attitudes, all of it was a big deal. He sucked in a breath, only to be calmed again as Shaye spoke to him and curled closer. Spooked blue eyes looked over at her, and he smiled lightly, wrapping already wrapped arms around her and pulling her close, squishing Xayden, but he didn't seem to mind beyond making a soft noise.
---
Raven found the whole thing hilarious, all the misery. Alexi frustrated and tired, Roxa over protective and stressed, Keith shocked and out of sorts, and Iggy horrified at having some foreign lady grab hold of him and hold him like a baby. Her red eyes remained focused on Iggy until she felt the sting of her bonded soul calling for her attention. She looked over curiously, seeing his look, her ears flattened a bit, and with a grumbling sigh she growled to Roxa.
"Leave the boy be now, he has no idea who you are. You're scaring him."
Roxa looked up at Raven, bared her fangs and clung tight to Iggy, ignoring his frightened whimper. "You're scaring him," she growled, "He's fine, he needs the love."
Raven sighed, "He doesn't think you're giving him love, Roxa..." She stood, sliding off Alexi and wandering over, once again dragging him off the couch as she wandered over to Iggy and gently spoke his known language. "Hey squirt. This scary lady won't let you go unless you tell her that's what you want." She held out her arms, "I'll help ya."
Iggy hesitated, then took her hand gingerly, in which case raven ripped him out of Roxa's arms like a toy and let him tumble to the floor beside Keith, stunned. "There," she growled, "happy Keith?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 9:38 pm

Shaye sighed, sensing Vaix's stress over the matter.
"We can sit in on his first few sessions love, make sure we approve of how Aren's doing things" She said gently, "I'd suggest we teach him, but that may prove to be diasterous" She chuckled, looking up at him affectionately, before closing her green eyes contently as Vaix drew her closer. She had missed him, so much, and she was extremely reluctant to let him go again.
"Besides, we have a wedding to plan, in a very short period" She said, smirking her green eyes shining underneath closed lids.

Alexi hissed, groaning in annoyance as he was yanked forward, yet again.
"I'm really starting to dislike this" He growled, watching Iggy fall to the floor, though he didn't seem overly concerned. He was almost jealous of Iggy, at least Raven didn't drag him around.
Keith hissed in surprise, narrowing his eyes in an annoyed manner at Raven. She was right for getting Iggy away from Roxa, but scaring the crap out of the kid was just cruel. His tail twitched and he shifted closer to Iggy, hesitant to scare him more as he slowly curled around him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One x One with: Blacksoal   One x One with: Blacksoal - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One x One with: Blacksoal
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next