Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:47 pm

Aria smirked and shrugged. In the icecream palor, Aria shivered from the tempature change, the hair on her arms standing upright as she shivered again.
"Um, rocky road if they have it." Aria said, bouncing lightly to keep herself warm. She glanced outside every now and then, to make sure her chills were just from the cool temp to keep the ice cream iced, and not something else.

Hearing Matt, Aria bit her lip thoughtfully. "And it's 2010..." she murmured to herself. She blinked and her eyes went wide. She swayed for a moment, rocking back on her heals. She didn't hear about the movies, but she nodded in agreement.
Once they had their ice cream and were outside, Aria worked on making it look like all her interst was in her ice cream.

"You realize the summer solsitice is tomorrow..." Aria murmured. "The Gods will be meeting on Mount Olympus. We'll have to go then, otherwise we may not catch them all in one place again...plus Hades won't be there." Aria shoveled a spoonfull of her icecream into her mouth then.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Sara frowned, but placed Aria's order.
"Aria, I thought Solstice was the only time Hades was allowed to come to Olympus" She murmured, she really didn't want to have to deal with Hades.
Matt frowned, "What are you talking about?" He asked softly, Sara frowned, "Um, we're going to go and try to talk to the gods tomorrow, that's why we're here" Sara admitted, shaking her head and frowning.
"Oh" Matt nodded, accepting his small tub of ice cream as well as Sara's and Aria's.

Sara turned to Matt, smiling, "It'll be fine bro, remember I said I'd be at your game and I will be" She said, smiling at him lightly.
"Come on, let's go get our pizza, and then we can watch lame slasher flicks all night" She said softly.

Matt nodded and they went back to the pizzaria, where Sara picked up three insulated boxes.
"Should we walk back or grab a cab?" She asked curiously, smiling at her friends.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:59 pm

"Mmm, only winter solsitce. When it's dark." Aria murmured, still eating her ice cream as they walked down the street.
"That was part of Zues plan that he tricked Hades into." she explained softly. "Summer solstice, he's pretty much at his weakest. That'll be tomorrow. I sorta lost track of days. Had I know, we would have been here a bit sooner..."

She let Sara explain to Matt why and what they were talking about. She knew Matt knew some things about demi-gods, but he was still mortal. Aria wondered if he even noticed certain things through the mist or not.
"Yea. All those myths you here about, they're true." Aria said, shrugging indifferently as if it wasn't that big of a deal.

Aria waited outside with Matt, holding Sara's icecream as she went inside to grab the pizza boxes. Aria grinned, inhaling deeply the hot smell of freshly tossed dough, hot peperoni, and metal cheese. "Sheesh, I think that smell would even wake up Leo if he was hungry enough." Aria murmured.
"What its not even four blocks back to the hotel?" Aria said, looking up and down the street. "Nah, cab will take to long."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Matt nodded, "I know" He murmured, "I can sort of see through the mist" He shrugged, "Sara told me everything when she found out" He said, "Not like our dad really tried to keep it a family secret anyway" He said, taking one of the pizza boxes from his sister.
"Walking's fine" He said with a small grin. He trotted along side Sara, opening the door for her.
"Talking the stairs again?" He asked Aria curiously. He shook his head and sighed.

Sara walked inside, hitting the elevator button and stepping inside. "Come on Matt" She said, smiling as her brother followed after her. tapping her foot impatiently until they were upstairs. He opened the room door for her and the siblings stepped inside, Aria was already inside, which Sara had sort of expected it.

Matt laughed, putting the ice cream in the freezer and Sara called down to the front desk, ordering the movies Matt wanted. She sighed, opening the three different pizza boxes and sighing.
"Oh wow that smells good" She murmured softly.

Keith poked his head out of the room. "What is that amazing smell?" He asked, rubbing his eyes sleepily.
"Well, maybe not Leo, but we got Keith" Sara smirked at Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:14 pm

Aria smirked. Well, that made sense. Some humans could see through the mist, though no where near most. She smirked at Matt again and nodded.
"You'll never find me in a confined space that high up." Aria murmured, taking her half eaten icecream and heading up the stairs.

This time, she beat Sara and Matt, which in her opinion was awesome. Sometimes, Aria was competative. She stepped inside, flickering the lights on and walking over to the table as Sara and Matt came in with the pizza.

Putting her ice cream into the freezer alongside Matt's and Sara's, Aria slipped over as the pizza boxes were opened. The aroma practically filled the room, and Aria quickly snatched two slices for herself. She threw herself onto the couch, her plate in her lap as Keith came out.
Aria laughed. It was nearly midnight, yet Keith pulled himself out of bed to come eat pizza.
"Never underestimate the strength of a man's stomach." she teased, bitting into her pizza and sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 3:23 pm

Sara laughed, opening her box and taking a slice.
"Hey Keith, help yourself" She said, rolling her eyes as Aria managed to hog the whole couch.
"Good thing we have more then one couch" She teased Aria, putting her pizza on a plate and sitting down on the extra couch. Matt smiled, sitting next to her, his own pizza in his lap. He took a bite and sighed, "Man I missed this pizza" He grumbled, shaking his head and sighing.

Sara nodded, "Me too" She said, taking a small bite and sighing. "I'm honestly suprised that Leo isn't here" She admitted, she had sort of expected him to wake up, considering they hadn't eaten in awhile.
"I'm suprised to actually see you eating" Keith said, snagging a few peices of each different pizza.
"Hey, I love this pizza" Sara said, shrugging and sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 4:56 pm

"Did someone say Sara's eating?"
Aria blinked looking up and laughing as Leo half stumbled into the room. She sat up, leaving room for Keith and Leo to sit if they wanted. Leo looked about ready to pass out again, though he was blinking a few extra times to wake up.

"Ah yes, the ever inticing aroma of New York flat bread pizza wins again.." Aria said, taking another bit of her slice, laughing as the cheese refused to pull itself away.
Leo rolled his eyes.
"Its way to late for that." He grumbled, taking a plate and a slice of cheese.

"Oh whatever." Aria said, completely wired comparred to Leo's sluggish movements.
"Wow, good pizza." Leo murmured.
"Good thing your awake then huh? Keith might have eaten it all before midnight..." Aria said, laughing and starting into her second slice.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:00 pm

Keith flopped down next to Aria, there was room on the couch with Matt and Sara for Leo, though Matt got up and moved across the room.
"There you go" He nodded at Leo, as Sara patted the couch next to him.
"Hey love" She said, slipping up and kissing him lightly. "Sorry if we woke you up" She said, letting him lay back against her and kissing the top of his head. She took another nibble of pizza, knowing Leo would fall asleep on her anyway, not that she minded at all.

Matt smirked, "Pizza could probably bring about world peace" He said with a small chuckle. He smiled, seeing Leo and Sara together, to him they looked just oerfect, which was nice. He laughed, Leo was almost asleep again as someone knocked on the door. Bouncing up, he answered the door, the movies had arrived.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Leo smiled tiredly, mouth full of pizza as he sat down next to Sara. He practically fell against her though, his plate with his pizza resting on his stomach. Leo shook his head to the thought of anyone waking him. He hadn't heard a thing, but all of a sudden he could smell the pizza, and his stomach remembered that it was starving. And apparently, eating was more important that sleeping.

"I think the minator could ram through the room and Leo would sleep through it.." Aria murmured, smirking lightly. She was pretty much on a roll right now. Setting her half eaten second slice, Aria zipped over to the kicthen. She came back with a six-pack of coke, setting it on the table next to the pizza boxes and taking one for herself.

"How can you drink caffeen at this hour?" Leo murmured, setting his empty plate down and resting back against Sara.
Aria smirked. "How can you sleep in the city that never does?!" she asked. Though all her joking disappeared as a knock sounded at the door. Her gloved hand went instantly to her side, where her pocket knife was. But seeing that it was only a hotel service man bringing up movies, Aria relaxed.
"Think you can say sleep with Nightmare on Elm Street playing?" Aria taunted.
"Didn't we just establish that I can sleep through a minator rampage?" Leo murmured, resting back against Sara.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:17 pm

Sara laughed, rubbing Leo's shoulder lightly. She had managed about half a piece of pizza, which for her was a lot. She sighed, kissing the top of his head.
"I'm pretty sure I could sleep through Nightmare on Elm Street" Sara teased sitting in a way that Leo was resting against her stomach, his head right under her chin.
"Aria, you're coke obsessed" Sara smirked, watching her friend burn through the coke cans.

Keith laughed, stretching out next to Aria. Like Leo he was tired, but he rather enjoyed listening to everyone.
"Freddy Kruger marathon?" He asked, looking at Matt who nodded excitedly.

"One, two Freddy's coming for you.
Tree, four better shut your door.
Five, six grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight stay up late.
Nine, ten never sleep again" Sara chanted teasingly. Laughing as Matt put the DVD in.
"Oh bugger off" He grumbled at Sara.
"I did that outside his bedroom door after the first time he watched Freddy Kruger, you were like eight?" She teased.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:38 pm

Leo chuckled, not reallly caring that Sara was moving around, and just falling back against her once she was settled. "I'll probably fall asleep." he murmured quietly, smiling tiredly as Sara kissed his forehead. He opened his eyes lazily at the comment about Aria and saw her slam down her second empty coke can.

"I am not." Aria protested, not reaching for a thrid can. She could feel the caffeene bubbling in her system, and already she was grinning and bouncing excitedly. She glanced at Keith as he strecthed out on the rest of the couch she wasn't sitting in. Aria rolled her eyes at how tired the boys were. Where as her and Sara were awake. Well, she was practically wired.

She laughed, hearing Sara singing the creepy song, practically chanting it. Leo chuckled, shaking his head.
"Sara you're cruel sometimes." Leo murmured, laughing tiredly. His eyes were closed as he rested his head against her shoulder, completely content and comfortable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Sara shrugged, "I'm not that cruel" She said, smiling and wrapping her arms around Leo's waist comfortably, letting him rest against her.
"You can sleep if you want" She reassured him, she didn't care, in fact, by now Sara was used to it. Mat nodded his head in agreement with Leo.
"I agree, you're a meanie" He stuck his tounge out at his older sister and giggling a bit. He stretched out, snagging another piece of pizza and munching on it contently.

Keith yawned, "Yea, Sara can be pretty cruel" He said with a small shrug.
"Hey! What is this, gang up on Sara day?" The girl protested, shaking her head and reaching over to grab a can of Aria's pop. Popping the tab, she took a small sip, rubbing Leo's shoulders lightly.
"You want a sip?" She asked Leo, he was still partially awake.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:58 pm

Leo chuckled and shook his head gently. Just listening to everyone was calming to him. It was normal. No worries about monsters....or the gods...or getting to mount olympus....Leo sighed, settling back against Sara as she sat back right in the couch. He heard the pop top open from her soda can and shook his head. He closed his eyes, hearing the movie start and practically falling back asleep.

Aria laughed, grabbing a slice of cheese pizza. It was still warm, and that was when it was the best. Not burning hot, but not cold either. Thought, Aria had a feeling this pizza would taste ten times better in the morning...if it lasted that long. Aria was still a bit bubbly from her soft drink, but as she ate her pizza, the movie caught her attention and she calm almost instantly, pizza still in her mouth.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:09 pm

Sara smiled, kissing the top of Leo's head and sighing as she focused on the movie. Wincing a bit in suprise as the action basically started right off the bat. She winced, pulling a blanket closer to her, covering Leo in the process. Sara loved horror movies for the adrenaline rush, but she definately got freaked out during some parts.
"Pansy" Matt teased, though he looked a bit shaken too.
"Yea, I'm the pansy" Sara stuck her tounge out at him.

Keith smirked, he was a horror movie fanatic. He stretched out, using Aria's lap as a pillow.
"Um, Aria, chew your food" He said, shaking his head. She definately had a one track mind. He stretched out, laughing at the two siblings. It was so nice to relax like this, no stress, just chilling. He snagged another piece of pizza, sighing contently as he chewed.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:24 pm

"Huh?" Aria murmured, chewing the cheese off the pizza. She blinked, having gotten caught up in the movie for a moment then. There was the odd thing about Aria, she could be completely focused on a movie, but anything else, her attention was lost after two or three minutes. Like it had been lost on the pizza slice in her hands.

Finished her thrid pizza slice, Aria reached for another coke can, draining nearly half of it in on swig. She winced, jumping lightly in surprise and laughing afterwards. She passed her arm over her mouth, brushing away a bit of coke at the edge of her mouth as she coughed and laughed. Aria placed her coke back down, before she jumped and slipped half of the sticky drink all over Keith.

"Mmm, you passed out when I came back downstairs." Aria murmured, fishing Keith's lighter out of her pocket with her gloved hand and giving it back to him. She smirked at him. "You're lucky. I don't usually give things back that I take." she said, shoving the few tens and five's that she had pick-pocketed from people out in the street.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Matt yawned, curling up on the floor and passing out. Sara chuckled, "Well, we have another Leo in residence" She teased, it was past midnight, so it was probably a good thing her brother had fallen asleep, considering he probably had sports stuff tomrrow. She stretched out, still using the blanket to hide behind a bit. She laughed at her own nervousness, taking another sip of coke. She ate in moderation and one piece of pizza had filled her up.

Keith shook his head and sighed, "Well, I'd hope you'd return my lighter" He grumbled, putting it down on the table, still half-asleep in her lap.
"Pick pocket" Keith teased, yawning and focusing his eyes on the TV. He really liked the Freddy Kruger movies, they amused him.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Aria glanced over at Sara for a moment. Her eyes darted down to Matt and she laughed. "Maybe it's a guy thing." She murmured before looking at Keith, as if he would pass out suddenly at any moment. She jumped at the scene in the movie, pressing a hand to her chest where her heart was racing and laughing to herself.

"That part gets me everytime..." Aria said, shaking her head. Looking back at Keith, Aria gave him her sly smirk.
"Little goddess of thevies at your service." She said, sitting up straight and bowing mockingly at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 9:11 pm

Sara smirked.
"Maybe, I guess us girls are just braver" She teased, though she shimmied out from under Leo to put a blanket over Matt. She then returned to the couch, sliding under her boyfriend, letting him rest against her again.
"Thief" Sara teased Aria, stretching out and shaking her head. She liked to bother her friend, though it was helpful having Aria around, particularly if they were in trouble.

Keith sighed, "At my service eh?" He laughed, "You just like taking stuff" He looked pointedly at his lighter. Glancing up at Sara he smirked, "Us girls and Keith" He grumbled, shaking his head adn sighing.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:10 am

Aria nodded in agreement to Sara. "Here, here." She said, rasing her cook can before taking a small sip. She laughed, watching Sara cover Matt with a blanket. Leo nearly woke up, having fallen back against the couch in Sara's absense. But she was quick enough that Leo didn't wake up completely. Once he was laying back against her, Leo was back in his deep sleep.

Aria shrugged. "I have no shame." She said, grinning and looking back at the movie. She shook her head.
"Sounds like something Morpheous would do..." Aria mumbled, taking the final swig from her coke can.
"If I ever saw someone like that, dream or not, he'd be dead the moment I got my hands on something."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:38 am

Sara sighed, laughing and rising her coke can to Aria's. She pulled the blanket closer, smirking as she basically had Leo completely covered in it, because she kept pulling it over her own head. She sighed, rubbing her eyes lightly, not tired, just an absentminded habit.
"You never have an shame about 'borrowing' stuff" She teased Aria, Keith had basically fallen asleep at this point, his head was in Aria's lap, his body was half on the couch, half dangling off.
"He's entirely to tall" She said, shaking her head and frowning. She rubbed her eyes, looking at the screen, looking at the part Aria was talking about.

"I think that's the point, you're asleep, you can't defend yourself" She murmured. Shuddering lightly, it sort of reminded her of what had happened to her.
"You're powerless in your dreams, and Freddy takes advantage of that" She shuddered, rubbing her eyes again, gasping in quiet suprise and yanking the blanket up.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:23 pm

Aria looked down as Keith practically fell asleep in her lap. She rolled her eyes but let him be, going back to the movie. She glanced at Sara, listening to her friend. It was almost dark, the way Sara spoke about the movie. Aria had a feeling, her friend didn't just mean Freddy.

"That's pretty deep." Aria murmured, getting caught off gaurd by the seen as well and jumping lightly. She julted so much, that Keith practically fell off her lap.
"Shit, sorry." Aria said, half laughing, hoping he would just fall back asleep again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Sara bit back a strangled yelp at the scene.
"Damn" She breathed, hiding behind her blanket and shaking lightly. She didn't mind being scared like this, her life wasn't in danger, and it was all in good fun. She sighed, glancing as Keith nearly hit the floor. She shook her head, "Poor Keith" She teased, watching him claw his way back onto the couch and basically pass out again.
"So, tomorrow" Sara said, sighing and sucking in a breath. It was gonna be scary, and who knew what would happen. She rubbed a hand over her face, nervous, though she swallowed it and shook her head.

Keith gasped in suprise, rolling off Aria's lap in shock.
"What the hell?" He grumbled, clawing his way back onto the couch and falling asleep again. He despised being woken like that, but he was used to it. He wrapped his arms around Aria's legs, making sure he didn't fall off again.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 10:39 pm

"I said sorry." Aria muttered, shaking her head as Keith climbed back onto the couch. As his arm wrapped around her legs, Aria rolled her eyes.
"If you're that tired, go lay down in the luxious bed in the room with the most amazing view, where its more comfortable and you won't fall off." She grumbled.

Looking back at the movie, Aria watched distantly. She winced and shuddered a few times, but never julted again. Hopefully she wouldn't wake Keith again. Glancing at Sara, Aria shrugged. She was trying to be indifferent to the situation, but she knew all too well it was a pretty big deal.

"Tomorrow. Best thing we can do, is go with our guts." Aria said, sounding more confident then she currently felt. "Never steared us wrong."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:17 pm

Sara sighed, shaking her head and shrugging. She didn't feel like going with her gut was the best idea, but she didn't feel like arguing with Aria right now. Stretching out, she yawned, "Mmm, I think I need to go to bed too" She said, shaking her head and slipping out from under Leo.
"I'll see you in the morning" She left Leo on the couch, he was to out to wake up, and she felt sort of bad for waking him up once already. She tucked the blanket around Leo and padded towards her room. She changed quickly into her short shorts and tank top, sliding into her bed and sighing.
Yawning she cuddled under her blankets and rubbed her eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.

Keit sighed, "Fine" He grumbled, shaking his head and getting up as Sara did so. He waved good night to everyone and stumbled towards the room Aria had chosen for him. Yawning, he collapsed on the mattress, pleased to discover a water bed that he had been unaware of before.
"Awesome" He mumbled, squirming under the blankets, passing out before his head even hit the pillow.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:46 am

Aria smirked at Keith. She nodded to Sara, turning the movie off. She didn't exactly wan to watch anymore anyway. As Sara and Keith walked off, Aria turned off the tv and lights. In her room, Aria changed into her shorts and tank top p.j.s. Slidding into the bed, Aria stared up at the ceiling for a long while. The images of the movie were flashing in her mind, making it near difficult to sleep.
Sighing, Aria stood up and ran over to Keith's room. As carefully as she could, Aria slipped under the covers next to him. She layed on her side, just staring contently at his sleeping face. Aria smiled and closed her eyes gently.

Leo could feel the sunlight streaming in through the penthouse windows. He groaned, rubbing his neck. He blinked and looked around, frowning as he realized he had fallen asleep on the couch. The smell of last nights pizza was still thick but at this point, it was sort of making Leo sick. Sitting up slowly, Leo rubbed his face and his neck, slowly waking up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next