Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with Mystikmage

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:06 pm

Matt's face broke into a grin. He had the same dark hair as Sara, but his eyes were a deep chocolate brown.
"Oh cool, I'm really glad you guys came" He said, smiling brightly.
"You heading up to the suite?" He asked Sara, who nodded. "Mind if I tag along?"
"No, of course not" Sara said, nodding for Matt to lead the way. The tall, gangly teenager bounced towards the elevator.
"Stairs are over there Aria" She said, nodding at the fancy doors. "It's the top floor though" She said, taking Leo's hand and following her brother to the elevator and slipping inside.

Keith smiled, "Nice" He teased his girlfriend. He doubted he'd stick around to see Matt's baseball game.
"Aria" he chuckled. "I'll take the stairs with you" He offered, watching a Conceirge take their luggage upstairs for them.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Leo smiled as Matt did, laughing as the boy bounced off towards the elevator. "He's cool. Think he likes me?" He murmured, squeezing Sara's hand as she took it. He glanced over his shoulder at Aria and Keith, mock saluting before smirking and following everyone into the elevator.

Aria held onto her bag, smiling polietely as the baggage boy. "I've got it. Thanks." She muttered. Looking at Keith, Aria raised an eyebrow.
"I could probably beat you guys up there. Sure you wanna come along?" She asked, smirking slyly.
Back to top Go down
http://beccarez.tumblr.com/
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Sara smiled.
"Of course he likes you" She said, kissing Leo's cheek and slipping into the elevator. The door dinged and Keith slipped in, "Nah, you can get up there without dragging me along" He said to Aria, smirking as he stood in the elevator.
"So, are you guys all like, demigods?" Matt asked, somewhat nervous. He knew about all this stuff because of Sara and their dad.
"Yupp. Keith is the son of Poseidon, Leo's dad is Apollo, and Aria's dad is Hermes" She explained, smiling lightly.

Getting to the floor, Sara walked confidentaly down the hall, stopping at a door labled 'Private Suite'
"Here we go" She said, using a special key, monogramed with her family's last name to unlock the door. She smiled and stepped inside, the suite was like an appartment. It was huge, fully stocked, and had bedrooms.
"Welcome to our home away from home" Sara said, it was obvious Matt had been living in here already. Comic books, video games and some food was strewn about, as were clothes.
"Smooth bro" Sara teased, opening the door for the conceirge who put the bags by the door.
"Thank you" Sara said, smiling at him.
"I thought you'd be staying with someone from the team? Change your mind?" She asked.
"I sorta guessed you'd be staying here when I called you, so I moved in, is that alright?" Matt asked, looking nervous.
"It's fine bro, it's big enough for all of us"

"So how long have you guys been going out?" Matt asked, looking at Leo. Sara had disappeared into the shower, and Keith had gravitated over to Matt's PS3.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Leo grinned, laughing as Keith ducked into the elevator at the last minute. Aria smirked and laughed, waving once before disappearing down the hallway towards the stairs.
He looked at Matt and nodded in agreement to Sara. "Oh, if you have small things out that you don't want snatched, you might wanna put them in a safe place.." Leo warned, smirking though he was half serious. He'd never caught Aria had stealing anything, but there were times where Aria seemed to pull things out of thin air.

Aria was leaning against the suite door, arms folded over her chest, inspecting her nail with a bored air. Hearing the elevator door open, Aria looked up with a smirk, tossing her ponytail over her shoulder.
"Took ya long enough." Aria said. "Tried to pick the lock, but these automated ones are tricky..." she murmured, stepping away to let Sara open the door. She'd been hoping to beat them inside altogether, but getting inside had possed as a problem.

As Sara opened the doors, Leo and Aria's eyes went wide.
"Whoa..." Aria murmured, mouth agap.
"Damn Sara." Leo said, squeezing her hand gently before letting her walk off. Aria zoomed in and out of room, causing a few of Matt's comic books to move about in her wake.
"Holy Zues! Does this suite take up the whole floor?" Aria asked, reappearing and dropping her messanger bag to the floor.
Leo laughed before looking back at Matt. He frowned for a moment and ran his fingers through his hair. "Two, three weeks." he murmured. The days they were gone from camp were starting to blurr in his mind. Long days, short bloody nights...Leo sighed and shook the memories away.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:11 pm

Sara stuck her head out of the washroom.
"Yea it does Aria" She said, smiling at her friend, before disappearing inside the huge washroom again.
"Oh, Keith, there's a pool on the roof if you wanna go swimming, and a hottub on the balcony" She called, turning the shower on.

"Awesome" Keith said, smirking as he glanced up from the gaming system.
"I vote we stay here for a few days" He said with a small chuckle, laughing as Aria zoomed around.
"Aria, chill" he teased, shaking his head and sighing.

Matt smiled, "Well, I can honestly say I'm happy. I've never seen my sister that happy" He said, laughing lightly at Keith for a moment.
"Well Leo, it's nice to meet you, and sweet to know I have someone like you showing up to my game. I'm sure Sara told you about our parents" He said, "Well, our dad, my mom"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:29 pm

Aria grinned. "Sweet!" she breathed before disappearing again, completely ignoring Keith as he teased her to stay put. She was back in her city, and in the largest penthouse she'd ever been in. Whether it was the largest in Manhatten or not, Aria didn't know. She found one room, on the corner of the floor, over looking the harbor on one side, and the rest of the city on the other. Across the horizone was nothing but water, and the Statue of Liberty was smack in the middle of it. Aria grinned and dashed back into the main room.
"You have got to come see this." Aria said, snagging his collar and tugging gently. She was tempted to simply run back with him, but that was a sicking thought, and Aria decided not to. "Come onnn!!" Aria said, grabbing his arm and pulling him with her.

"I second that vote." Leo said, still looking around with curious eyes. He laughed as Sara showed up for a split second before disappearing again. Then Aria was gone, then she was back in a blink of an eye. Subtely, Leo wondered is Matt even noticed.
He grinned. "I'm glad I got the seal of approval." he said, shrugging off his bag and rubbing his shoulder gently. The sun was setting, and already his soreness and exhaustion was starting to kick in. He blinked a few times before nodding to Matt. "Hey, anytime we're in the neighborhood and you've got a game we'll try to make it." Leo said.
"Yea, she's told me quite a bit..." Leo murmured, giving an sympathetic smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:34 pm

Keith gagged in suprise as Andy grabbed his shirt.
"I'm coming" He grumbled, hualing himself up and letting her pull him along.
"What?" He asked, looking around the room, his eyes growing wide.
"Wow" He breathed, staring out the windows, stunned. This was definately something he wasn't used to. He stepped closer to the window, completely shocked.
"Aria, this is unreal" he glanced at her, "I don't wanna leave" he said, smirking at her for a moment.

Matt shrugged, "Sara get's it worse then I do. At least I was born with the purpose of actually being a kid, she was well, a money making scheme" He laughed, though his brown eyes were sad.
"Thanks man" He said, looking at Leo. Despite his maturity, he definately showed off his youngeness.
"I really appreciate that. Sara used to try and make all my games, but then, well, all this happened" He said, knowing Leo would understand what he meant.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:48 pm

"Just shut it and follow me." Aria grumbled, walking past all the other bedrooms and lounges to get to the room she had unoffically called for her and Keith. Though, if she found a better one, this could just be Keith's. She was certain he would love it. The Hudson wasn't the prettiest looking water in the world. But with this view in the setting sun, it looked like liquid gold.
Aria stepped back, her bottom lip caught between her teeth to keep back her grin as she watched Keith walk around. "Welcome to my city." she said with a humble bow. "Thought you would like the view."

Leo nodded sadly, trying not to wince at the memories flashing before him. He sighed and smiled again for Matt. The boy didn't need to be worried with the happening of his quest, it wasn't really in Leo's place to say anything either. That was Sara's job.
"No problem. Wouldn't miss it." he said, smiling, though he looked a bit tired this time around. "Aria's real into baseball and sports, and she's all excited about catching a baseball game as well."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 7:57 pm

Keith was still wide eyed, looking back at Aria he smiled.
"Well, your city is amazing" He responded, sitting on the bed and stretching out. "Is this our room?" He didn't intend to leave, having water so close reassured him, even if was the river Aria kept warning him about.

Sara stepped out of the washroom, wearing a pair of sweat pants and a loose tank top, her damp hair hung down her back.
"Leo, my room's over there, go to bed" She said, nudging him lightly. She could see him fading, and didn't want him cranky or anytihng, besides, she and Matt needed to talk.

Matt smiled, "Good to know" He said, watching Sara come out of the washroom. He sat down on a bar stool, watching his sister with a happy smile.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Aria's eyes danced at the compliment to New York City. She grinned and shrugged. "You're room at least. I haven't searched any of the other rooms to see if there's a better view." she stepped over to him, crossing her arms over her chest and looking around with an approved air, as if she personally owned everything they were currently over-looking. "Though, I doubt there is a better view in all of the city. You can see Lady Liberty from here." Aria murmured, nodding towards the monumental statue. "The Empire State building is behind us though..."

Leo yawned, rubbing his face as Sara stepped out of the shower. He smirked tiredly and nodded. "Fine, but only cause you insist." he murmured. Kissing her forehead gently, Leo glanced back at Matt with a small nod.
Walking into the room Sara said, Leo pulled off his shirt, shoes and jeans before slipping under the covers. The bed was beyond comfortable, the sheets were soft, the pillow was just right, and Leo was out even before the sun set.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:54 pm

Keith smiled at Aria.
"Well, my room then" He looked at her, shrugging a bit.
"So, what do you think? I mean of all this" he gestured around, meaning the room, the suite, everything that had just happened. he couldn't believe Sara's family was so rich, he had worked his ass off his whole life, and still couldn't afford to stay in a hotel like this.

Sara smiled.
"G'd night, I'll join you in a bit" She said, smiling and sitting down on the couch with Matt.
"Well, I'm happy for you" her little brother said, smiling shyly.
"I'm happy too" Sara said, stretching out, wincing a bit.
"So, what's been going on?" He asked, looking curious. Sara sighed, and sort of glossed over the details, leaving out her injuries and what had happened. Matt would freak if he heard that. The two siblings chatted quietly. Matt was stressed about most of his life, especially with Sara not being at home anymore. She sighed, wrapping her brother in a hug, and he sighed, tears starting to slide down his face.
"Oh jeeze Matt" Sara said, rubbing her back and letting him cry softly on her shoulder. No matter his size, he was still a young boy, who's life was definately not easy.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Aria shrugged again. "Some people have money, so don't. Other's like myself well..." she grinned slyly, flexing her fingers slowly and shrugging gently. "We come into finances in different ways." Aria smirked, stepping forward to hug him gently. She pulled back a moment later and gave a shyish smile.
"I'm check out the roof." Aria murmured, flickering Keith's lighter once, which was suddenly in her hand, one of his cigerattes in her pocket. She grinned before dashing out of the room.

She blinked, hearing sobs. She paused for a moment, but seeing that it was Matt and not Sara, Aria pretended like she didn't see and dashed towards the stairs. She took them quickly, breaking out onto the roof and gasping, nearly dropping Keith's lighter. Sara hadn't been kidding about the pool. It took up nearly half of the roof, and was the perfect chlorine blue, shinning in the built in light.

Shaking her head, Aria took a deep breath as she lit the cigeratte in her lips, looking back out over the city. The night life was begning, lights were flickering on, bass from club music could be heard, sirens from police cars and amublences, the honking of horns and the rattle of the subway. Gods it was great to be home...
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Keith smirked, watching Aria take off with his lighter and his smokes. He shrugged, sitting down on the bed and staring up at the ceiling. He planned on going swimming later, but he just wanted to relax for a minute first. Stretching out, he rubbed his eyes, sighing tiredly. He began to drift off, mostly against his will, he still wanted to go swimming, but he didn't really want to move, this was the comfiest bed he had ever been on.

Sara noticed Aria speeding by, but Matt obviously didn't.
"Gods Matt, I'm so sorry" She said, rubbing his back lovingly. She felt awful knowing her little brother was stuck at home when she was off, running around and doing stuff. She sighed, rubbing his back and letting him sniffle. She knew Matt wasn't really emotional, so him being so upset really worried her.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:10 pm

Aria sighed, finishing her smoke and flicking the bud over the edge of the massive building. She watched the last rays of sunlight disappear along the horizone. She grinned, watching the city come back to life the instant the sun was down. Flicking Keith's lighter once, Aria stared into the flame with a small smirk. Sighing, Aria capped the flame before heading back downstairs.

Sara and Matt were still in the living room, so Aria decided not to bother them. She headed back into Keith's room, intending to give him his lighter back. She stopped, seeing him passed out on the bed. Aria's grin softened. She stuck the lighter back into her pocket, and moved Keith around in the bed so that he was under the covers and comfortable.

"Good night." Aria murmured, kissing Keith's forehead before going to find another room for herself, as to not bother Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:16 pm

Sara sighed, glancing up and seeing the sun setting. It was about ten, which was around the normal time she went to bed, but Matt was still upset. She rubbed his back some more, "Want me to stick with you tonight? We can go get some ice cream at that awesome place down the street and rent some lame ass slasher flicks" She offered her younger brother.
"S-sure" Matt said with a small smile, brushing his tears away. She smiled, "Let me go throw some jeans on" She murmured to her brother, disappearing into her and Leo's room. She considered it Leo's because she was with him now. She sighed, kissing Leo's head and scribbling him a note in case he woke up while she was out spoiling her younger brother.

She stepped out of the room wearing a black tank top, from the clothes she kept here and a new pair of clean jeans.
"Alright baby bro, let's go have some fun" she frowned, "Aria?" She called out, knowing the girl wasn't asleep yet.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 12:51 pm

Aria had found herself a decent room just a ways down the hall from Keith. She could fainlty here Sara and Matt talking quietly in the main room, but she wasn't paying much attention. It wasn't until Sara called her that Aria left her room.

She was wearing just a plain black tank top now aside from her jeans. The scars along her arms were more apparent now in contrast to the dark shirt and her tanned skin. Walking into the main room, Aria pulled her wavy hair down from its tight bun. She ruffled her hair with her gloved hand as she walked in.
"Yea?" She asked, looking up.

She noticed Matt's desheleved face, and firgured he was still a bit upset. Turning her gave to Sara, Aria raised an eyebrow in silent question, a sly smirk pulling at her face.
"Heading out into the night life?" She asked, hands on her hips now.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:00 pm

Sara smirked.
"Ice cream and pizza, you in?" She asked Aria. A normal night out on the town for Sara was usually a lot of partying, but with Matt, she tended to just take it easy.
"We're gonna go get some junk food and rent some lame slasher flicks" She said, Matt looked akward, though he smiled half-heartedly at Aria. He didn't care if she tagged along, he just was really happy to have his sister around for a bit. Two weeks hopefully, cause his game s were next week, and Sara said she'd stay until then, maybe longer.

He sighed, pulling his hoodie on, wrapping his arms around Sara for a minute.
"Thanks" He murmured in her ear. She nodded, smiling at him and wrapping him in a hug.
"Come on, junk foods on me, you coming?" She asked Aria.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Aria grinned and resisted the urge to show off her magical sword in front of Matt. The kid looked odd enough as it was. She merely tightened the velcrow and pushed her hair back, letting it part as it wished.
"Sounds great." Aria said, smirking again. She nodded to the door, needing to go and pull on her sneakers. "I'll meet ya down there." She promised.

Back in her room, Aria pulled on her champions, lacing them tightly. She shoved Keith's lighter into her pocket next to her switch blade. She wished her denim jacket hadn't gotten torn in the last fight. She felt incomplete without it now. Sighing, Aria left her hair down before bolting out of the room.

Downstairs, Aria made it to the ground floor as Sara and Matt were steping from the elevator. She smirked, blowing a strand of hair from her view. "So anywhere specific for pizza? Cause New York is home to some of the best pizzaria's"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:17 pm

Sara smiled, watching Aria fiddle with her glove, probably resisting the urge to show off. She laughed, "Yea, we'll meet you downstairs, and yes, we have a favorite place just down the street. We'll see you in the lobby" She murmured, opening the door and heading towards the elevator, Matt in tow.
"Where do you wanna get ice cream bud?" She asked her brother. "At our place?" He asked, smiling lightly.
"Alright, sounds good" She said, stepping into the elevator. Matt stood next to her and she hit the lobby button.
"So, Aria runs like really fast?" He asked, rubbing his eyes again.
"Yea, it's one of the things children of Hermes can do" Sara explained, smiling lightly.

Stepping into the lobby, the siblings made their way over to Aria.
"Hey" Sara said, smiling. "Let's go" She said with a grin, opening the door to the hotel and leading the way. Matt smiled, "Thanks sis" He said, looking at Aria.
"So I'm guessing you're from New York?"
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm

"Just down the street huh?" Aria asked, poking around her mental maps for one of upper Manahattan. She made a face before sighing and following the sibilings out of the hotel. She'd never really been around the better half of New York too often, though some things were starting to look familar.

Glancing at Matt, Aria tossed him her sly smirk. "Yes and no." She murmured, turning her shoulder in gracefully to avodi brushing against someone. Though she did manage to swip a few bills from thei pocket int eh process. Despite the time of night, the streets were full and dimly lit from resturant lights, perfect grounds for Aria.

"Mom's from West Virgina. I did my time in this city on my own before...well, heading to camp..." Aria murmured the last bit. She had found Milly here in the streets. Milly had befriended her, helped her get to camp. The cut of her death was still healing.

"Oh!" Aria said, looking up at the pizzaria. "I think I came here once..." she murmured thoughfully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Sara frowned a bit at Aria, Matt probably didn't need to hear about Aria's time on the streets.
"Oh" Matt said, smiling akwardly as he looked up at the pizzaria.
"Sara and I used to come here all the time, well, whenver we were in New York" He said, shaking his head and smiling.
"Well, I lived here for awhile" Sara reminded him. "My private school was based in New York, and you just came and visited me all the time" She said, stepping inside the restaurant and smiling.
"Eat here or get it to go?" She asked.

"I don't care" Matt said, shrugging.
"Aria?" Sara asked, sighing and stretching her arms above her head. She picked up a small take out menu and reading it over and smiling.
"We could get like three pizzas, and that way the boys have breakfast tomorrow" She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:41 pm

Aria glanced around, flexing her fingers gently. She looked back at Matt with a reassuring smile. "Its not big." She said, waving the subject away. She smirked, laughing quietly at the mention of Sara attending a boarding school.

"That must have sucked." Aria commented. She glanced over Sara's shoulder to look at the menu. She frowned for a moment before shaking her head.
"I'm fine with whatever. So long as it has peperrioni and extra cheese.." Aria said, looking away from the menu and rubbing her eyes. Letters were still dancing, even with her eyes closed. She despied english.
"If you wanna do take out, I can run the extra pies back to the room." She offered, shrugging. She didn't mind if they sat in or not.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Sara smirked, thankfully she had commited the menu to her memory.
"Well, let's get it to go then" she murmured, "And then we can stop and get our ice cream to go as well" She suggested.
"It'll be fun" She murmured with a small grin. "Come on" She nodded, "So a peperroni with extra cheese, a cheese only and Matt?" She asked.
"Meat lovers?" Her brother asked, almost shyly.
"Sure thing" She walked over to the counter and quickly placed the order, handing them her credit card.
"Twenty minutes" She said, smiling a bit. "So we can go get the ice cream" She said, the place was only a few minutes away.

"Okay" Matt said, sliding closer to Sara. He felt a bit akward around Aria, and he was still pretty upset. He sighed, "Can we get rolo ice cream?" He asked, eyes dancing excited.
"Sure" She smirked, "Karen still not letting you have it?"
"Nope, not until the sports seasons done" She murmured, shaking his head and sighing. "Lame" Sara said,
"Our parents keep Matt on a really strict diet during any sports season, though I help him cheat" Sara said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
mystikmage
Verifier
mystikmage

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:57 pm

Aria nodded. Twenty minutes was a life time to her. She'd end up eating her icecream before having a slice of pizza. Hearing about the strict diet, Aria frowned.
"That's rough man..." Aria murmured, shaking her head gently. "Sara's got the right idea. Cheating's always fun, but you should never keep a growing boy from his favorite foods." She stepped back onto the sidewalk and shoved her hands into her pockets.

She looked around for a moment, before frowning. What day was it? Were there still in June? She'd practically lost all track of time over their odyessy around the country.
"Hey Matt, any clue what day it is?" Aria murmured, looking up at a few lit billards before back over at the boy.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 2:01 pm

Sara laughed, knowing Aria would probably inhale her ice cream before they even got to the pizza.
"Matt doesn't need to grow anymore, stop encouraging him" She teased her friend, opening the door to a fancy looking ice cream bar.
"So rolo and?" She looked at Aria, she knew what she wanted, but she wasn't sure what her friend wanted.

Matt laughed a bit, "It's June 20th today" He told Aria.
"Yea, it sucks, but I never see my parents anyway, so I can cheat whenever I want" He shrugged. "Mom just doesn't buy anything.

Sara ordered her's and Matt's ice cream, asking them to put it in a container.
"Aria, what do you want?" She asked again, shaking her head and sighing. She looked at her younger brother, "What movies do you want?" She asked, still waiting for Aria.
"I was thinking a Freddy Kruger Marathon?" He asked, looking excited.
"Sure thing, I can get the hotel to send them up when we get back"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with Mystikmage   OnexOne with Mystikmage - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with Mystikmage
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next