Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:03 am

"hopefully, his existence will be as hellish as mine."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 8:04 pm

"I'm sure it will be." The female dog murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 am

"Let us return to base, now, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 12:49 pm

"Yea." she gave a quiet nod. Sera turned around and began to walk.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:15 am

Spectre let out a low whistle, and Jeriah appeared by his side. She lost her bubbliness as soon as she saw the expression on her mate's face, and the blood on his paws.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:25 pm

The female dog took one last glance at the direction Raptor has gone and Sera continued on forth, not wanting a second glance.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:36 pm

Spectre smiled for a fraction of a second before regaining his usual mournful demeanor as they headed back to base, with a few dogs carrying his sister's body as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:03 pm

Sera glanced over at Sniper and he glanced over at her with side eyes, "We lost one third of the group that came with us, though most of us came out with just a few injuries." The female dog gave a small nod then followed him as he began to call the group together.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:39 pm

*I got nothing right now...*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:07 am

Disguise came running down the hill, "You guys are all right!" Sera gave a weak smile, "Well most of us. us."
"Have any of your seen Spider return?" Sniper asked.
"No, where'd she go?" Nova asked.
"To find someone that is close to Spectre." Twilight murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 10:08 am

Spectre arrived with Jeriah beside him and the group carrying Jezebel not far behind. "We have an important casualty, and she will be buried now.", he said plainly as soon as he reached Nova.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:58 pm

"Would you like me to help?" She murmured.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:09 pm

"I want as few dogs involved as possible, Nova. Just enough to dig the hole, and fill it back in."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 6:30 pm

"Sera, Sniper, and Chance." The female murmured. They stepped foward and Nova turned to Hiyashe, "Get them back to the base, and make sure the wounded get treated." The female Shiba Inu nodded and walked off with the large group. The leader turned to the group and gave a nod, "Let's go to the burial grounds."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 5:27 am

Spectre nodded. "Yes, let's get going."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:01 pm

The female leader led them ahead and Sera took a glance at Sniper but he was already walking. She quietly followed them.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm

*Skip to burying!*
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:09 pm

The slim Saluki grinded up dirt onto the grass, and once he got a big enough of a hole between him and Sniper the two backed up and he turned to Spectre, "It's ready."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:49 am

Spectre nodded and the dogs who were still carrying Jezebel's body walked over and placed her into the hole, with Spectre watching with a neutral expression.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 1:15 pm

Nova and Sera took their turn to place the dirt back over. When they got done, the female leader gave a sigh, "Watch over her soul, and may our casualties be forgiven as she was just a victim of war."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 2:27 pm

"And may her soul not receive the same hell mine did...", Spectre said quietly, looking at the grave.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:50 am

Sera gave a sad nod, and suddenly her ears pekred up as white flakes began to fell around them. Nova looked around and a wind blew in. Sniper gave a snort, "I'm going, I'm freezing." The Doberman quickly ran off and the others stood there. Chance gave a sigh, "We should be going soon."
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:25 pm

Jeriah nodded. "Yes, Spectre, we really should be going soon.", she said. "I suppose you're right."
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Verifier
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Chance walked off then Nova after. Sera stood there with them and glanced over to them, "Let's go." She murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
DemonHirugi
Verifier
DemonHirugi

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Spectre nodded and turned away from the grave, and Jeriah did the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived) - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
Page 27 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30  Next