HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:34 am

The female dog slowly walked back towards the base and Diguise approached her, "Well Shadow for sure is going to have you, Raptor is dead."
"I know." she murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:16 pm

*I got nothing*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:17 pm

The female glanced over to see the dogs retreating inside the base and she turned to him, "Get inside, the temperatures are dropping." He gave a slow nod walking in with the other dogs. Sera glanced over at Spectre and Jeriah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:20 pm

The ghostly dogs nodded and joined the others inside, shivering a bit despite their ethereal nature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:24 pm

Her eyes catsed over to the town then she quickly retreated inside after the last few dogs got in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:32 pm

"Such a cold night, just like that bastard's soul...", SPectre murmured, smiling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:38 pm

"Are you talking about Raptor?" Sera muttered, ears perking.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:47 pm

"Whichever one it was that I killed.", Spectre said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:17 am

"Yea it was that one." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 pm

He nodded. "Very well then, yes. That one."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:21 pm

"Yea, that's Raptor." She sighed quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:38 am

He nodded. "Very well then. Raptor."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:36 am

Sera's ears perked as Alex approached them and the dog stared at the human girl till Nova came up, "She knows what's going on, Alex is not like other humans." The female dog gave a small nod, "Nice to meet you Alex, I'm Sera."
"You recently came from Shadow's army," She murmured, smiling slightly, "Disguise told me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:11 am

Spectre nodded. "Yes, indeed. She will be a very strong asset to us in the coming days, I can tell."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:04 pm

The female dog's ears gave a perk and Nova just smiled, "Welcome to the Enuya army, glad to have you here. You can sleep anywhere within the base, dogs are strewn everywhere." Alex gave a small wave to the two before following her dog out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Spectre looked over at Sera and smiled. "Glad you're on our side, now, Sera. I've missed you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:54 pm

"I'm glad to be here too." She smiled back, tail wagging slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:26 am

He nodded. "You'll enjoy being part of the Enuya."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:59 pm

"I recalled my older brother being here a while back before he was killed and this was in the first generation." She murmured walking down the hall.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 am

"he was given a hero's funeral, Sera. All of our dead are."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:44 pm

"Yea." She gave a sigh, suddenly becoming sad, recalling of a dog delivering the news to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

"We all have losses, Sera. War is hell, plain and simple. There's just less fire in this version."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:33 am

"Yep." They suddenly came outside to see the few dogs roaming the plae. Some of them glanced over to see the female dog. A few just continued some held their gaze onto her. She can feel a few cold glares bu she brushed it off, Sera probably wasn't the only dog that switched sides.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Spectre staying by her side. "You don't remember me, do you, Sera?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:29 am

Her ears perked up and she shook her head, "Unfortunately not...I feel ashamed now though...I wish I did though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 28 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next