HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

Share | 

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:43 pm

He laughed. "You wouldn't remember me... You were just a pup when I was still alive."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:12 pm

"Enhance me a bit, I woud like to know a little." Sera laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 pm

"My name was Rune. I was a friend of your father.", he said, looking at her. "And you've barely changed a bit..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:56 pm

"I think I remember recalling my father seeing this other dog from time to time," Sera murmured, tail swaying, "You'd always come around to see us."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:58 pm

He nodded and smiled. "Yes. Though that was back when I had a body..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:21 am

"Yep." She laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 pm

He sighed quietly. "But, there is little time for reminiscing. You have a war to get back to and I have an unending hellish existence of eternal undeath to resume... Ain't this world a bitch."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:46 pm

"Oh yes reality." She muttered, ears folding back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:26 am

"but, it was rather fun to see you again.", he said, turning around to leave.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:08 pm

"Ahh of course." She murmured watching him go. Sera's ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:49 pm

*I love how it's gone from Spectre as a one-off and Cade the center of attention to Cade barely exists, and it's all about Spectre now. :3*

*also i have a blokc ATM*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:14 pm

Ooc\\
Lol.
xDDD
Imma skip to the morning now then.
:3

Bic//
A soft breeze rustled her fur and she slowly opened her eyes to the bright sky. Sera lifted her head to see a few dogs walking around and Disguise approaced her, "Well how is this new shift of sleeping?"
"Better than that rickety old warehouse we had to sleep in." She smiled resting her head on the ground.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:17 am

*and blah....*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 pm

"Where's Spectre?" She spoke up, getting up. The tan dog shrugged, "He can be anywhere." Sera gave a nod and saw Nova approaching them, "We're sending in a patrol group later, Sera I entrust you with my comrades." The female dog gave a nod, "Of course, I'll do my best to your satisfication."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:08 am

*dammit*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:34 am

/Later On/
Sera led a small group down an alley and Storm Watch came up beside her, "Well then what's your plan madam?"
"I'll signal you guys, just wait here." She whispered. They nodded to see the female dog walk out. Her ears perked back and forth and suddenly Shadow appeared out of nowhere pinning her to the ground. She gave a yelp as he leaned in, teeth bore. Her golden eyes turned to see the Kai Dog anxious but she signaled for him to stay back.
"So where'd you wander of my dear?" He snapped.
"It is to none of your concern!" She growled biting his face. Shadow gave a painful howl and suddenly whipped out attacking Sera. She flew back hitting the ground, givig a yelp before slidindg a distance. The Enuya Dogs were about to jump out but she gave a snarl acknowleding them to not move. He charged foward grabbing her by the neck and he tossed her upwards slamming her into a dumpster, she gave a gurgled cry and he dropped her, pressing a paw onto her head, he gave a growl, "I know you're with the Enuya mutts. But I'm giving you another chance to switch back, if I don't see your hind here tomorrow night, I'll be out to hunt you." He gave a sharp kick to the head with a hind foot and walked off. Once he was gone for sure, the group suddenly scurried out surronding her. She sat up, and coughed up blood.
"Sera." Twilight murmured.
"I'm fine." She said hoarsely and tried walking but ended up falling onto her side.
"Let's get her back quick." Ransom sighed. The group nodded and they slung Sera over one of the dog's back before they headed back to base.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:39 am

*I was all like, sweet, a chance for Spectre to show up!!! And then you peed in my corn flakes!!!! WHY!?*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Ooc\\
OwO
Ummm, sorry! ^^;

Bic//
The dogs came running back and Nova saw the wounded Sera, "What happened?!" The young female yelped.
"Shadow decided to surprise an attack and hurt her pretty hard." Storm Watch murmured laying Sera down. She looked up at Nova, "Sorry to fail you on my first request upon from you." Nova shook her head, "It's fine's." The older female coughed again throwing some blood onto the grass as well.
"Get some attention go." She murmured. Sera nodded and limped off.
"We can send another group again, but let's try to stay away from Shadow's territory." Sniper murmured.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Spectre appeared before Sera, looking sullen. "Oh, Sera... I should have intervened... I'm so sorry..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 pm

"It's all right Spectre don't worry please." She gave a weak smile to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:14 pm

He shook his head. "No, Sera... It's not alright...", he said quietly. "I promised your father I'd keep you safe, Sera. No matter what happened."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Her smile faded and her ears perked foward, "To think my father wasn't going to no longer trust me when I joined Shadow's army." She gave an odd chuckle, "I killed so many lives under my paws, and he still cares? I guess his faith to family is strong." Sera held her head up high and smiled, a few tears coming down her golden face. She gave a sigh and turned to Spectre, "I guess I'll try to hold my end of the favor from my father."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 am

He nodded, smiling. "sera, he loves you more than anything, no matter what you've done."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Phantom
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:51 pm

She gave an exhausred sigh and Hoover came up, red eyes shining, "Come so we can get those wounds treat my dear." Sera gave a nod and gave one last smile to Spectre before walking off to follow the black hawk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DemonHirugi
Verifier

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:02 am

He smiled and vanished, leaving me with a writer's block.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)   

Back to top Go down

Silent Night of the Padding Paws (Stray Dogs, Twisted and Revived)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 29 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Sentrion University :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: