Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:03 pm

"Devil bird," Andy hissed and Jay's wings spread to half length, about 3 and a half length. Jay clicked her beak angerly and glared at Andy. Andy stuck her tongue out.

Zero watched her silently. "I'm staying over here." He said, leaning back in his La-Z-Boy and narrowing his eyes at her, before opening them and reflecting the look that gleamed in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:05 pm

"No one cares about the vampire with the pounding headache it seems" Adrian commented, narrowing his eyes and stood, walking out of the room, slightly annoyed. His head was pounding, it seemed his hearing would need to be adjusted to.

Shaye stuck her tounge out at Zero, grabbing a pillow and tossing it at him, laughing as it struck him in the face.
"Fine" She teased.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:08 pm

Jay glared at Andy, a look that said, Look what you did! Andy stared back. "Look what I did? You're the one clicking your beak over there." Andy protested. Jay turned her whole body away from Andy and toward the window.

The pillow fell away and Zero had an eyebrow raised and a look of seriousness on his face. "Go to sleep." He said, breaking into a huge grin just seconds later.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Adrian stretched out his bed, staring at the ceiling, a bored expression on his face. He sighed, staring aimlessly at the white plaster, his hands rested under his head, his one leg dangling off of the bed. He could hear Keith outside with the puppies, Shaye and Zero taunting eachother upstairs, and well, Jay and Andy sounded like they were screaming at eachother, his head pounded, god damn he wanted it to stop.

"I slept enough last night" Shaye said, tossing another pillow at him.
"Besides, my soul is restless, and since you're its keeper, it's up to you to amuse it" She teased, laughing softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:04 am

Zero caught the second pillow with one hand. He shook his head. "It's not your soul that is restless, aimer." He said with a smile. "Just your physical shell." He flashed her a sexy grin and leaned farther back in his chair.

Andy rolled her eyes at Jay and then said, "Find your own way out then." Jay's bird shoulders shrugged and Andy walked out, down the stairs and back outside. "So much for a shower," Andy grumbled, plopping back down beside Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:28 am

Shaye laughed, "Believe me, my physical shell is wide awake" She said, sticking her tounge out at him.
"I;m not going to sleep" She said, crossing her arms over her chest and pouting.

"Oh?" Keith asked, looking at Andy with a mildly concerned expression.
"What's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:39 pm

Zero raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "You can't be simple, can you?"

Andy smiled at him. "Jay has morphed to a giant eagle." Andy said with a shake of her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:44 pm

"Nope, and you wouldn't like me any other way" Shaye said, sticking her tounge out.

"Oh" Keith said, sighing.
"Just another day"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 4:58 pm

Andy nodded slowly and smiled as Harley barrled toward her stomach and hopped on, growling playfully. Ryley was nipping at Keith and growling playfully next to her.

Zero tried to stay serious. "It's possible." Then he broke into a huge grin.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:02 pm

Keith laughed, scooping Ryley up.
"Dork" He teased the puppy. Jet was curled up, sleeping in the corner. The puppy was much more aloof then Harley and Ryley.

Shaye laughed and rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:11 pm

He looked at her. "You are still injured..." He said, but stood, catiously, and walked over to the bed, sitting down beside her. "However, I warned you. My will power isn't very strong." He shrugged and looked down at her.

Andy shook her head and then layed her back against the grass, staring up at the blue, blue sky. She could see gray clouds hinting at the sides and she smiled, of course the weather was unpredictable.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:30 pm

"I know" Shaye said, a small, serious smile on her face.
"I don't care" She shifted on the bed, pulling her legs to her chest, "Besides, I'm better, at least in my opinion" She smiled lightly at him, her green eyes flashing amused.

Keith sighed, picking Ryley up and cradling her carefully.
"Dork" He teased again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:33 pm

Zero pursed his lips. "Uh-huh." He nodded as he said this, eyes twinkling brightly. He leaned forward, placing a hand over her's and kissed her lightly.

Andy smiled as Harley chewed on her fingers.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 5:42 pm

Shaye smiled, leaning back against the pillows and sighing eyes, half-closed. She was throughly enjoying herself.
"Mm" She purred, shaking her head and wrapping her free hand around his neck.

Keith sighed, "Aren't you supposed to be training them?" He asked Andy, arching an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Andy grimaced. "Yes," she propped herself back on her elbows. "Just this one," she said, pointing to Harley. "You are supposed to be training Ryley." She grinned.

Zero deepened the kiss slightly, careful to barely touch her anywhere but on the lips.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 6:33 pm

Keith smiled.
"Ryley is being trained. She doesn't bite, see?" He murmured, laughing and cuddling the puppy.

Shaye smiled, letting him control the pace, she knew he was hesitant due to her injuries and sickness, but she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:13 pm

Andy rolled her eyes and shook her head at Ryley and Keith. "Do I have competition?" she teased, running a hand over Harley's head and ruffling her ears. She pulled her fingers away gently and looked at Harley. Harley looked blank, then she understood. Sliding off of Andy's stomach, Harley licked Andy's hand and then went to romp through the tall grass of the backyard.

Zero smiled and leaned deeper into her, twisting his arms around her and kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:17 pm

Keith laughed, "Perhaps" He teased, letting Ryley chase after Haarley.

Shaye smiled, her lips pressed against Zero, butterflies welling up in her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:21 pm

A deep purr rose from Zero's throat as he pulled her as close as she could possibly come.

Andy gaped as Keith. "Now that wasn't very nice." She said, looking away. "Your sister's dog is lazy," she pointed out Jet, whom was asleep in the shade of a tree.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:30 pm

Shaye molded herself to Zero...

Awhile later, Shaye's eyes flicked open, a small smile on her face.
"Finally" She teased him, laughing.

Keith laughed, "Maybe he is, or maybe he's sad" He nodded, the puppy was awake now, looking lonely.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Zero looked at her. "Well, you know..." He shrugged as he rested his hands behind his head and leaned farther into the pillows. He pursed his lips and chuckled, shaking his head, disbelieving.

Andy looked at Keith. "Well... Play with him." She took on a mocking tone. "See, you care about him more and he's not even competition..." She paused. "Okay..." She said standing again. "I'm going to really take a shower this time. No interruptions. While you spend time with Jet and my competition." She teased, sticking her tongue out at him and darting off into the house.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 pm

"You know?" She pouted, shaking her head and sighing.
"Sheesh" She cuddled against his side, sighing and resting her head on his bare chest.
"You could be a little nicer" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing.

Keith laughed, "Fine" He grumbled crawling over to Jet and picking the puppy up.
"Miss Shaye and Zero don't you?" He asked the puppy, shaking his head as the dog sighed, lying listlessly in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:54 pm

Zero looked at her. "When have we been alone together, long enough?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

Andy padded down the steps, quickly climbing into the shower.

Jay had finally retransformed and was silent as she walked down the hall to Adrian's room. She swallowed and knocked on his door softly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:00 pm

"Mm, never, damn. We need to make this a regular thing" Shaye said, sighing and shaking her head and sighing.

Adrian sighed, glancing up.
"Come in" He mumbled, shaking his head, still staring at the walls, bored.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Zero smiled and shook his head. "Yes." He said.

Jay opened the door. "Adrian. I know you are probably mad at me. And I'm sorry. I was being stubborn. And I freaked out, that's why I went all birdy and stuff." She stood in the doorway, contemplating, thinking. She watched him as he wore his bored expression and a smile wove it's way onto her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next