Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:37 pm

Shaye smiled, cuddling against him, "Good" She murmured.

"Alright" He glanced at her. He wasn't sure what else to say, her mood swings completely threw him, and well, he wasn't really good at dealing with that stuff.
"Er, okay" He sighed, shaking his head, still lying on his bed, completely confused on what to do.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Jay looked at him and shrugged. "Okay." Then she turned and walked back to her room. That was totally not what she went in there to do, but she saw how that worked out. She rolled her eyes and flopped onto her bed with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:52 pm

Adrian cursed, shaking his head and sighing. He wanted to go after Jay, but he didn't know what to do, how to talk to her. He sighed, reaching for his book, only to curse and throw it down when the words became blurred due to his blindness.
"Damn it" He raged, shaking his head and throwing the book, hard against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:26 am

Jay heard Adrian throwing something against the wall. She swallowed. She so badly wanted to go back into his room and do exactly what she had planned on doing. What she had been waiting to do forever. Just, simply.... kiss him. But she was too nervous and he was obviously angry,
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:02 am

Adrian slumped down on the floor of his room, annoyed and angry. He wanted someone to talk to, but he really didn't know who to talk with. Shaye and Zero were upstairs, Andy showering, Keith outside, and Jay, well, it was Jay. He sighed, glancing at the wall, wondering if he should talk to her.
"J-" He cut himself off, shaking his head and sighing, nah, she had enough problems without having his on her mind. He sighed, wrapping his arms around his knees, a small frown on his face, he glareed at the book as it lay on the floor. God, he was useless these days.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Zero got up slowly from the bed and looked around, pulling his jeans back on. "Come on. Let's take Jet for a walk." He said, raising an eyebrow. He picked up the remnants of the nightgown Shaye had been wearing. "Yeah. I don't think you can wear this again." He said, tossing it to her.

Andy pulled on her blue jean shorts and a jade tanktop. She looked around her room and draped a towel over her shoulders. Might as well get it over with. She took the scissors and chopped her hair off to her shoulders. Her head felt so much lighter and the cut wasn't bad. It was a little longer in the front than in the back, but she, ultimatly, liked it. Wondering what the others would say, she shrugged. Even if they didn't like it, they'd have to deal until it grew back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:25 pm

"Sure" Shaye said, laughing.
"I didn't plan too, I guess I'll have to stock up" She commented, sliding into the closet and emerging wearing a pair of tight, low cut jeans and a black tank top. All her clothing fit her perfectly, thanks to Andy and her knowledge of Shaye's sizes.

Keith glanced up as Shaye and Zero came outside,, holding a leash. Jet, whom had been lying limply at his side, barked excitedly and ran over to them, only to be chased down by Harley and Ryley. Shaye laughed, flopping on the grass only to be mauled by the three puppies.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:39 pm

Andy towel dried her hair quickly, marveling at how much lighter her head felt, and walked up the stairs. She saw the Shaye and Zero had finally come downstairs. It was a nice day and it shouldn't be wasted inside. She called to Adrian and Jay, inviting them outside, and then walked out herself. The glass door shut behind her and Harley glanced up, yipping, then went back to attacking Shaye.

Zero smiled as the puppies attacked Shaye. He steadied her by grabbing her upper arm until she got her footing, then let her go. He shoved her hands deep into his pockets and glanced up as Andy walked out, then back at Shaye. He had to double take to see Andy's hair. She had cut it to her shoulders, it didn't look bad, just not Andy. He gaped briefly, then shut his mouth and just watched her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:49 pm

"No" Adrian hollered back to Andy as she invited him outside, it was not happening.

"Ready to go?" Shaye asked Zero, clipping Jet's leash on, before turning to gape at Andy.
"Wow" She arched an eyebrow, not sure.
"It's cute" She finally settled on.

Keith glanced at Andy, "Impressive, and impulsive love. Maybe you should stick to going to a salon" He teased, though he smiled, indicating he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Jay heard Adrian yell no, but decided she'd like some sun, so she stood. She pulled on her jeans and a tee shirt and then walked outside, barefoot. She looked at Andy and smiled. "I like it."

Zero shook his head. "I agree with Keith." Andy stuck her tongue out at him and shook her head. "Ready?" he asked, wrapping an arm around Shaye's waist and Andy smiled.

Andy turned and stuck her tongue out at Keith too, screwing her lips to the side. "Maybe I don't like the salon..." She said, flicking her now short hair away form her face. "I'll get the cut fixed later." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 4:46 pm

"I know you like salons" Keith grumbled, nodding his head at Jay as she came outside.
"Feeling better?" He asked, looking at Shaye and Zero as they left the yard.

Adrian stretched out on his bed, liking the darkness, Adrian was not a sunny day person, he preferred dark, small places. Sighing, he crawled onto his bed, sliding under the blankets and flicking the TV on. It was hard to read the headings on the channels, but he managed.

Shaye grinned.
"Of course, see you guys" She waved, letting Jet drag her, well, attempt to, drag her out of the yard. She held Zero's hand, walking down the sidewalks, ignroing the curious looks from their new neighbours.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. "Just because we ahve been together for what??? Almost two hundred years? And you think you know everything about me!" She teased dramactically, throwing her hands up at the end, before plopping down on the grass, and leaning back on her elbows.

Jay smiled at Keith. "Yes. And totally not bird-like." She shuddered and sauntered over to a striped lawn chair, where she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:09 pm

"Sadly, I think you've told me everything about you, twice. We really need more stuff to talk about, new stuff" He said, shaking his head and sighing. He laughed, "Good, I dunno how I'd handle a giant bird" He teased Jay.
"Adrian doing okay?" He asked both girls.

Adrian sighed, lying in bed, sick-ish. His body was not adapting to being blind very well, and it was exahusting, not to mention completely annoying.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:13 pm

Andy rolled her eyes. "It's your turn. I've used up the past two hundred years." She smiled at him and then looked at Jay as he asked about Adrian.

Jay shrugged. "Being a bird wasn't exactly my dream either." She replied, tilting her head up toward the sun. "Actually," her eyebrows pulled together, eyes still closed, "He sounded pretty mad earlier." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:22 pm

"Haha yes, that's true, you know so little about me. Well, mainly due to the fact that you're only two hundred and some years old, and I'm well, closer to eight hundred" He said with a small sigh and shaking his head.
"Angry?" He said, looking at Jay worridly.

Adrian sighed, stretched out, annoyed, and shaking his head.

Shaye laughed, walking along side Zero, enjoying the neighbourhood. Jet was rushing around, smelling everything excitedly.
"He's so funny"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:25 pm

Andy rolled her eyes again. "And again, we go to the fact that it is a good thing that I like older men." She smiled as she leaned back against the grass.

Jay nodded and then locked her eyes on Keith's. "Yeah. Irritated. He was throwing something against the wall earlier." She looked concerned.

Zero smiled. "I know."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:29 pm

Shaye laughed. "Like you" She teased, letting her hand slip away from his as they came to a large field by a park. Kneeling, she unhooked Jet's leash, letting the puppy run around. Laughing, she chased after him, playing with the puppy.

Keith frowned, "Hm. Maybe I should go talk to him" He glanced at Andy.
"Thanks for that" He commented, standing, ignoring Ryley's whine.
"Unless someone else wants to check on him?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:32 pm

Andy just smiled. "I love you," she called in a sing-song voice.

Zero shook his head and walked after them with a smile.

Jay stood, looking at him. "No. Let me go. I'm pretty sure I'm the one that made him mad anyway."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:42 pm

Keith looked at Jay, eyes narrowed for a moment.
"Alright" He said, glancing at Andy. "I know" He teased, shaking his head and laughing softly.

Shaye and Jet collapsed on the ground, letting the puppy jump all over her as she shaded her eyes and glanced up at Zero.
"You're no fun" She teased.

Adrian sighed, shaking his head and rolling on his side. He couldn't watch the stupid TV, it hurt his head and his eyes. He sighed, he was probably going blind now, not just in one eye, but it seemed hsi other one was weakening.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:45 pm

Jay swallowed and nodded, going back inside the house. She knocked on Adrian's door again and took a deep breath.

Andy smiled, scooting closer to Keith. "Good thing too." She smiled, kissing his cheek, sighing as Ryley attacked her face. "I really think Ryley thinks she gets you." She mumbled, turning her face towards Ryley. Ryley was growling and nipping at her nose.

Zero shook his head. "Please be careful."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:50 pm

"Hm?" Shaye asked, looking at Zero curiously.

Adrian looked towards the door, releaved he knew where stuff was, as he couldn't really see at all right now, or anymore.
"Yea?" He asked, the scent told him it was Jay, so he was certain he could fake sight, his other senses were good, and as long as he didn't do anything to drastic, he could fake, he didn't want anyone worrying about him, more so then they already did.

"Yea?" Keith laughed, shaking his head at Ryley.
"She's my dog, what can I say?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Andy grimaced. "Yes, well. I'm not sure how much I like this idea." She said, rolling away from him as Ryley curled up right next to Keith, glaring at Andy wearily. She shook her head. "That dog is crazy."

Jay carefully pushed open the door. "I'm supposed to check on you." She looked at him. "Are you okay? You sounded mad earlier." Her head cocked to the side as she watched him quietly.

Zero looked at her. "What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:00 pm

"Nothing" Shaye asnwered, shaking her head and sighing.
"Why?"

Keith laughed, "Why would you say that?" He asked, scooping Ryley up and looking her critiaclly. The puppy barked and licked his nose.

"Yea, fine. I don't really need to be checked on though" He sighed, "Just had some trouble reading, sorry if I startled you" He glanced at her, well, as close to her as he could guess. He really couldn't see at all anymore. Damn, he didn't know what to do, say at this point.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 pm

Jay looked unbelieving, but shrugged. "If you're sure you're okay...." She paused. She knew it was the perfect opportunity, but she just couldn't bring herself to walk over to him. She took a deep breath and swallowed.

Andy looked at the puppy, cuddling her own near her chest. "Great. Now she's stealing my kisses too." She rolled her eyes and couldn't help but smile. "My competition is a puppy." She kissed Harley's wet nose.

"You looked at me fu......" He started, then was tackled by a giant brown and black bear of a dog. He realized it was a huge rottwieler and it was licking his face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:10 pm

Shaye let out a startled yelp as the rottwiler tackled Zero, the dog stepped on her trying to get to Zero, and Jet yelped, cowering as she sat up.
"What the hell?" She gasped, staring at the dog, licking her boyfriend.

Keith laughed, "Oh really? You think you have competition?" He asked, cuddling with Ryley a small grin on his face.

"Jay? What's wrong?" He asked, staring at her curiously. His eyes were glazed a bit, but it was nearly impossible to tell unless you were looking, and his room was nearly dark. He debated standing, but didn't trust himself not to walk into something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next