Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:41 pm

"Mmmm, comfortable enough" Adrian shrugged, yawning and closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:00 pm

Jay sighed, rolled her eyes, and shook her head. She pulled her book towards her again and flipped it open. It was only about 3 in the morning and Jay was growing tired again, so she shut her book, put it on the end table, leaned back as far as she could into the couch cushions and fell asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Adrian sighed, listening to Jay, he knew Andy would be up in a few hours, sooner most likely as vampires didn't need as much sleep as humans. He sighed, closing his eyes, though it was useless and letting himself slowly slip into sleep.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:13 pm

Andy turned over. She opened her eyes, not being able to sleep any longer. She reached for her phone. It read 8:36. She had slept longer than intended. She could hear it storming already, so she knew it probably wasn't sunny the least bit. She sighed and listened as Ryley awakened too, finally sensing Andy's presence too close to Keith for her liking. Ryley growled viciously, though quietly, as though trying to keep Keith asleep. Andy growled back and swung her legs over the bed, stretching muscular arms above her head.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 pm

Adrian had rolled off the couch in his sleep, lying on the floor, out of it. He looked fairly comfortable however. His arms had cushioned below his head, making a pillow, and he was sprawled out, looking completely out of it.

Keith shifted, cracking a tired eye at Andy.
"Do I have to get up?" He grumbled, yawning and shaking his head as he buried it back under his pillow. Keith, unlike most vampires, could sleep for hours upon hours if given the oppertunity.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:28 pm

Andy turned around, looking at Keith, she shook her head with a yawn. "No. You can still sleep. It's only 8:30." She mumbled as she pulled her yellow pants and white tee shirt over her shorts and tanktop. "Come upstairs when you please." She mumbled as she raked her hands through her hair, pulling it back.

Jay lay sprawled on the couch, having adjusted her position since Adrian had fallen off of the couch.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:30 pm

"Good" Keith mumbled, sighing as Ryley curled up right by his head, at this point he didn't care.

Adrian shifted, sighing contently. Beds, concrete, floors, it all felt the same to him. He yawned, still asleep.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:52 pm

Andy was silent as she walked upstairs and through the living room, where Jay and Adrian were sprawled, clearly asleep. She wandered into the kitchen, starting two pots of coffee, one, she knew, Adrian would take for himself and the other would be spread between the others. She yawned, stretching her arms over her head. She wished it would be normal today. She sighed and leaned against the counter, taking in her shock. She still couldn't believe she was in London, but the newness would soon wear off. She yawned again and stretched as Diesel trotted down the steps, also inaudible. "Morning, boy," she said, bending to pet Diesel's head.

Zero was awake. He slipped, reluctantly, form the bed. Shaye had curled up on the other side of the bed and Zero knew he wouldn't wake her. He slowly followed Diesel down the steps, figuring he was the only one up and seeing Andy in the kitchen. She saw jay and Adrian and gestured to them, givign Andy a perplexed look. Andy shrugged and walked to the door, letting Diesel out into the backyard to run.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:03 pm

Adrian's head rose as he noticed the movement of people.
"Whassgoing on?" He grumbled, sitting up and rubbing his eyes, though, it did nothing. He sighed, shaking his head, freaking ridiculous. He smelt the coffee, Zero and Andy. Jay was still sleeping by the sound of it, but besides that, he was completely unaware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:28 pm

"Good morning, Adrian," Andy said in a sing song voice. "Sorry, didn't mean to wake you." She was humming, drumming her fingers against the counter as she waited for the stupid English microwave to heat up her hot chocolate. "Would you like some coffee?" she called to him.

Zero sat at the table, an orange in front of him and a steaming cup of coffee in his hands. He sighed and brought the coffee to his lips, taking a long drink, then sighing, and placing it beside the orange.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Adrian winced, "Yea, I guess" He grumbled, hauling himself up, letting the scent lead him to the kitchen with a bit of stumbling. He sighed, shaking his head as he rammed into a chair.
"Damn" He grumbled, finally falling into a chair next to Zero.

Shaye sighed, shifting in the covers, rolling over to find Zero gone.
"Mmm' She pouted, opening her eyes and looking around tiredly. She glanced up as Jet licked her face, waking her up.
"Go away" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Zero looked up as Adrian rammed the chair next to him. He leaned over while Andy had her back turned. "Andy's trying to kill you with kindness first." Zero whispered so low that Andy wouldn't hear, but Adrian would. "She'll get to the tougher stuff later." He winced and pulled away as Andy approached with her hot chocolate and Adrian's coffee.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:42 pm

Adrian sighed, "I know. I'm screwed" He said again, accepting the coffee from Andy. He sighed, "Shaye's half-awake" He murmured to Zero, listening to his sister grumbling softly. He wasn't used to having hearing this good. Normal vampires had hearings ten time stronger then that of a normal human, but his seemed to be five times stronger then that of a normal vampire. He sighed, leaning forward, taking a relieved sip of the steaming liquid. He despised most human things, particularly food, but coffee was one thing he couldn't live without.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Zero nodded, finishing off his coffee and sucking the juice from the orange before dropping it into the garbage can. "Thanks," he said, trotting up the stairs, two at a time. He hummed as he opened the door. "Good morning," he mumbled to the retreating figure of Jet. "Good morning, luv." He called as he walked into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Adrian nodded, taking another sip of his coffee.
"Thanks by the way" He said to Andy, smiling half-heartedly in her general direction.

Shaye sighed, listening to Zero.
"Morning" She mumbled, sighing in relief as Jet scampered away. She rolled over in the bed, tangled in blankets. She glanced at him, rubbing her eyes.
"Been up long?" She slurred.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:27 am

Andy smiled at him and nodded. "You're welcome." She said, taking a long sip of her hot chocolate.

Zero chuckled as he listened to her. "Nah. Just long enough let Diesel out, talk to Andy about her torturing Adrian and drink a cup of coffee."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 8:11 am

Adrian sighed, shaking his head and frowning. He took another sip of his coffee, wrinkling his nose at the scent of her hot chocolate. He couldn't stand the taste of anything beyond coffee. He sighed, shaking his head, "How can you stand stuff like that? I mean, honestly I can only handle black coffee as human food" He winced, rubbing his nose, his senses were completely going overboard, it was intense. Everyone of his senses was about five times more powerful then that of a normal vampire. He sniffled, sneezing at the strong scent of coffee mixed with the scent of hot chocolate.

Shaye yawned, rubbing her eyes and looking at Zero.
"Ah, well, that's good" She said, "Why is Andy torturing Adrian? Did he cave already?" She laughed hollowly, rubbing her eyes tiredly.
"Mmm" She mumbled, running her fingers through her messy hair.
"Everyone else still asleep?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:57 pm

Andy smiled. "I'm sorry." She mumbled, drinking the rest of her hot chocolate in one swallow. She got up, putting the cup in the sink and running water over the cup. She smiled as she continued humming and then she started out the window that hung over the sink.

Zero smiled. "Yeah. He caved sometime last night." He said as he walked over to the closet, running his hands along the few pair of jeans and then mostly button up shirts hanging there for him.
"Nah... Your lazy brother with the name that starts with a K and my lazy sister with the name that starts with a J are still sleeping. I'm surprised Jay hasn't woken up yet, not so much with Keith." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:04 pm

"Sorry? Sorry for what?" Adrian asked, staring at her confused. He glanced in the general direction of the sink, as the sound of the water went on. He was sort of confused, but Zero's 'advice' rang in his mind.

Shaye laughed, "Keith'll sleep all day given the chance" She murmured, sitting up. She sighed, running her fingers through her tousled hair.
"Urgh, I'm a mess" She said, staring down at her runied t-shirt. She had gotten her panties back on, but her shorts were completely gone. She sighed, shaking her head at him.
"Clothes runier" She teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:29 am

"For drinking hot chocolate," Andy said, pausing her staring to turn and look at him. She gave him a wry smile, then turned back to the window, watching as the rain poured down, filling the house with a gloomy light.

"I know." Zero answered, running his hands along the clothes. He paused and looked at her. He gave her a sexy smirk and shrugged. "Maybe your clothes should be stronger."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:34 am

Adrian laughed softly.
"I don't think I've ever heard someone apologize for drinking something" He commented. He could hear the rain pounding on the roof, typical rainy day in London, thankfully, they didn't have anywhere to be.
"So do you think you might try school here?" It was a choice, Shaye and Jay probably wouldn't want to start high school again, as they had just finished high school for the first time. Andy however, had been through high school about eight times, himself, Zero and Adrian had been through again and again, he couldn't even count them.
"Cause I'm definately not going to, and I doubt Zero will, if Shaye's not"

Shaye laughed, "I'll get right on inventing new, more durable clothing" She teased.
"You could try not wrecking them, you know, giving me an oppertunity to get them off" She laughed, stretching out. She smilled at him, matching his sexy smirk with one of his own.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:33 pm

Andy smiled. "Well, I could tell you senses are going overboard." She shook her head, watching as the rain pelted down. "Damn. I wanted to go shopping today." She shook her head again and turned to face Adrian, leaning her lower back against the counter. She smiled at him.

Zero threw his head back as he laughed. "It's not nearly as fun that way." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:37 pm

"Shopping? For what?" Adrian asked curiously. Hadn't she just gone shopping the other day? He sighed, "Yea, my senses are pretty wacked out right now" He rubbed at his sightless eyes, as if that would help. The werewolf venom had probably affected them, which meant not only was permanent, but also irreversable.

Shaye laughed softly, "I agree" She stretched out, glancing down, "What the hell did you do with my shorts?" She asked, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:32 pm

Andy cocked her head to the side. "I know. I went the other day. But the other day I just went buying. I want to go shopping now. Just being able to cruise through the mall, buying whatever I please, you know." She shrugged. "That must suck." She shook her head. "It took me a good 100 years to get used to my regular vampire super senses. Being able to hear a leave break from it's branch 5 miles away as clear as I would if I stood right next to it." She paused and her eyes ran over Adrian thoughtfully, then she smiled. "What are you planning on doing today?"

Zero looked around on the ground. "I think the remnanats are over there," he pointed to a pile of strips of cloth on the floor. He dug into the closet and threw her a pair of ligth blue ones. "Here," he tossed them to her. "A new pair."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Adrian nodded.
"It's an adjustment" He sighed, laughing and shaking his head.
"Today? A grand total of nothing, you know how it is, I can't really do anything yet. I mean, useless" He shrugged, he sighed.
"I need to learn brail, I'll go crazy without something to do, why?" He asked, shaking his head and glancing in her general direction.

Shaye caught the shorts. "I need to get dressed anyway" She said, sliding out of the bed and disappearing into the washroom. She emerged moments later, wearing just a towel as she slipped into the walk-in closet. She sighed, looking over her clothes. Finally she settled on a shoulder-less white t-shirt and a pair of slightly flaired, well fitted jeans, that were artfully shredded in the knees and through-out the pant.
"Well?" She asked, slipping from the closet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next