Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:19 pm

"Nope, not at all" Shaye said, peeking out of the closet and giggling.

Keith pouted, sitting on the bed and trying to look pathetic.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:22 pm

Zero stood and walked into the closet, next to her. "It isn't nice to tease." He reminded, tapping her on the nose with a finger.

Andy watched him with ruby eyes alight with amusement and a amused smile on her lips. She shook her head and rolled her eyes a bit, before starting on the other clothes. She carried all the clothes to the closet and started hanging them up.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:33 pm

Shaye playfully bit Zero's finger.
"I'm not a puppy, you can't scold me" She teased.

Keith sighed, staring at Andy with a cute expression.
"Please?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Zero withdrew his finger. "And I'm not a chew toy, you can't bite me." He said.

Andy looked at him. She rolled her eyes and then shook her head, amused. "They're at the bottom," she said, working to finish hanging up her clothes. "Hold on. I promise."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Shaye laughed, "We're even then. And I guess that means you'll just have to wait" She said, spinning away from him and dashing for the bed, hopefully to hide behind it or under it.

Keith sighed, "Fine, fine"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 pm

Zero reached and quickly caught her around the waist. "You can't run from me," he whispered in her ear. "Let's hope, if you are ever trapped by vampires, you can fight like Hell, because a vampire an catch you easy as pie." He teased.

Andy rolled her eyes. "You are so impatient." She sighed. "Although I have no room to talk." She finished hanging up the last shirt and pair of designer jeans.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:52 pm

"You know, threatening your girlfriend isn't nice" She twirled in his arms.
"I don't have to fight like hell" She said, seductive suddenly, she slid her arms around his neck, gently pressing her lips to his.

Keith laughed, "No, you're the most impatient person I know" He said.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:54 pm

Zero kissed her back, "No, but not all vampires will be distracted by a kiss..." He paused, kissing her again. "Although, your kiss is absolutely amazing, if I do say so myself." He kissed her again.

Andy turned toward him, hands on her hips. "Thanks Keith. I appreciate that."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

"Maybe, but I'm sure I can convince them not to hurt me, I am fairly persuasive" She said, smiling as he kissed her again.

Keith laughed, "No problem sweetie" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Zero chuckled as he broke away from the kiss. "I have no doubt." He said, kissing her again.

Andy rolled her eyes and shook her head. "You're a jerk, darlin'." She teased back.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:09 pm

Shaye smiled, curling in Zero's arms.
"Good" She teased, kissing his cheek.
"I guess, since you're so nice, I can let you go peek" She nodded at the closet.

Keith sighed, "Your jerk love"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:01 pm

Zero smiled at her. "Good," he said, kissing her lips again.

Andy smiled. "I know," she gestured to the closet behind her with a jerk of her head. "Go ahead." She said as she stepped forward, sitting on the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Shaye smiled, "Go look" She grinned at him. nodding her head and sitting on the bed.
"Most of the stuffs in the far drawer, in the back corner" The closet was massive.

Keith grinned, leaping off of the bed and jumping into the closet. He grinned, finding Andy's 'suprise' stuff.
"Hm, gonna wear some of this for me?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Zero lept forward into the closet. "Hmmm. Exciting," he said, voice slightly muffled.

Andy sighed and leaned back on the bed on her elbows. "It's possible." she said. "If you are nice," she repeated with a smirk that practically mirrored Zero's except a little more feminine.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Shaye laughed, "You're like a kid on christmas" She teased, moving from the bed to a chair in ther corner. It was a large, black leather chair, and she felt tiny in it.

Keith smiled, "If I'm good?" He stepped out of the closet, shaking his head.
"Boring" He flopped down next to her, ignoring Ryley whom was yanking on his pant leg.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:43 pm

Zero smiled, flopping down in his La-Z-Boy. "So what if I am? What do you have against Christmas?" he teased.

Andy smiled, shaking her head. "Okay. I'll change the rule to just 'It's possible'. Okay?" she leaned forward and kissed Keith lightly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Shaye smiled, sliding into Zero's lap.
"Nothing's wrong with Christmas, but you know, sometimes the present giver likes present to" She teased, curled in his lap.

Keith smiled, "Ouch" He said, letting her kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Zero laughed. "The giver will receive." Zero smiled. "I'll personally see to that." He teased.

Andy smiled into the kiss and then backed up, now giving up on propping herself on her elbows and falling onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:54 pm

"Oh you will, will you?" Shaye arched an eyebrow, smiling at him and sighing. She ran her fingers through his hair, smiling. She was more then content right now.

Keith sighed, looking down at Ryley.
"Worse then my flipping mother" He mumbled at the dog.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:56 pm

Zero smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I promise." He mumbled, just before kissing her softly on the lips.

Andy rolled her eyes. "You shouldn't have let her get that attached to you." Andy chuckled. "Maybe she is your mother." Andy teased, rolling her head over to look at Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:02 pm

Shaye smiled, "Good" She murmured, brushing her lips to his. She sighed, closing her eyes. She was tired, it had been a stressful morning, and she still felt a bit off from her injuries, she still had a bit of trouble breathing, she was bruised, and her ribs were still majorly screwed, though she hadn't said anyting to anyone.

Keith sighed, "Well that would explain why she hates you" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:04 pm

Zero closed his eyes, leaning his cheek against the top of Shaye's head.

A look of mock shock crossed Andy's face, then she shrugged, a smile erupting. "Probably."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 pm

Shaye sighed, "Mm, I think I'm gonna lie down" She said, her stomach lurching a bit. She slipped away from him, crawling into bed, kicking her pants off once she was under the covers.

Keith rolled his eyes.
"Meanie" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Zero nodded, but stayed where he was. He watched Shaye as she obviously didn't feel well.

Andy smiled. "That dog is a the meanie."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:11 pm

Shaye sighed, rolling on her side.
"Damn" She grumbled, rubbing her stomach tiredly. She felt Diesel crawl on the bed, stretching out beside her.

"Only to you" He teased, scooping up Ryley and letting her settle on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 35 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next