Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Zero looked at her as she scrambled away. Diesel looked between the two and shook his head, moving to the side, giving Shaye a Don't hide behind me look. Zero nodded and grabbed Shaye quickly.

Andy smiled and nodded. "Probably."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:13 pm

"Traitor" Shaye grumbled at the dog as Zero grabbed her before she had a chance to take a breath.
"Sheesh" She grumbled, shaking her head and sighing.

Keith smiled at Andy.
"You can go check if you want" He teased, "Adrian's awake now" He could hear his brother fumbling around upstairs.

Adrian cursed, running into the wall. He sighed, this was still going to take some getting used to.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:20 am

Zero smiled. "Remember," he teased. "I'm just a little bit faster than you."

Andy smiled as she heard Adrian upstairs too. "Might as well," she said as she stood, pulled her fingers through her short, fir red hair, and shrugged. She climbed the stairs and watched as Adrian walked by. "Having some trouble?" she asked as he continued to stumble around.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:46 am

Shaye pouted, "Humph" She grumbled, shaking her head and laughing softly.

Keith nodded, rolling over and falling back asleep.

Adrian glanced in Andy's direction, "No, I'm fine" He said, his eyes narrowing in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Zero smiled. "Hate the truth, don't you?" he teased.

Andy shrugged. "Okay," she said as she leaned against the door frame casually.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:46 pm

"Not to mention that superior vampire attitude" She teased, shaking her head and sighing. She smiled though, letting him know she was only playing.

Adrian cast a disparing glare in Andy's general direction.
"You're loving this" He grumbled, sitting on the couch, though he nearly missed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:25 pm

Zero grinned and then shrugged, nonchalant. "Comes with the package." He said casually.

Andy smiled. "A whole bunch." She hissed playfully.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:23 pm

"Oh sigh, what did I sign up for" Shaye mocked, sighing and cuddling against him.

Adrian sighed, "I knew it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:30 am

Zero chuckled. "Not your package." He said. "My package. Being a vampire package."

Andy grinned. "Yes, well. You can't really blame me." She sauntered over to the overstuff, black chair and fell into it. "So..."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 8:12 am

"Ah, well, still, I re-state. What did I sign up for?" She laughed, shaking her head at him. "You're an odd one love, did you know that?"

Adrian rolled his sightless eyes.
"No, I suppose I can't blame you. And I'm not answering that 'so', that's a loaded question"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Zero shrugged. "Haughty, I-can-do-it-all-with-my-hands-tied-behind-my-back attitude. Amazing strength. Amazing speed. Really tallnes. Beautiful boyfriend. Perfect boyfriend. Amazingness in every subject you can think of, except dying. A life of living with me forever. And narcisism(sp?)."

Andy grinned micheviously. "So is a very loaded question." She agreed.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:43 pm

"Right, I had forgotten that. Also, you forgot to add amazing looking" She teased, leaning up to kiss him.
"You know, despite all your faults, I'm really glad we're together" she murmured, her green eyes flashing in amusment.

Adrian nodded, "Which is why I'm not answering it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:45 pm

Zero rolled his eyes, twirling a lock of gorgeous silver hair around his long, pale finger. "I figured," he mused, "That was implied." He smirked.

Andy shrugged. "Suit yourself."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:56 pm

Shaye sighed and looked at Zero, "You know, you're an ass" She teased, flicking her own dark hair, green eyes flashing in amusmant. "I guess it says something about me, you know, having the ability to snag such an aamzing guy" She laughed softly.

Adrian stuck his tounge out, though she had peeked his curiosity.
"Fine, so what?"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:15 pm

Zero nodded. "Yes. I do know." He grinned. "It might..." He teased.

Andy cocked her head to the side. "What 'so what'?" she asked with a innocent smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Shaye sighed, looking at him with a semi-pained expression.
"Well, how about the fact that I put up with you?" She grumbled, faking a glare at him.

Adrian arched an eyebrow at her, "I can hear the irritating innocence in your voice Andy, I'm not answering that question. Blind doesn't mean stupid"

-------

https://sentrionuniversity.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=427
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40