Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple Empty
PostSubject: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:08 pm

Okay, I suppose we already sort of know what we're doing.

Fire's bios:
OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple A_white_fox_by_yangqi
Name: Keith Draq
Species: Vampire
Personality: Volatile and dangerous. Keith falls very much into the 'classic' horror vampire view. He lacks control and often gets extremely violent for little to no reason. He can be incredibly immature at times, and has been known to pout until he gets his way. He is very protective of those he cares about, particularly his twin sister, Saraya. He has very few friends, because not many people can actually handle his intensity. He tends to succumb to 'blood-lust' more then normal vampires.
History: Keith and his twin sister, Saraya were born in ancient Rome. Their father was a noble men and bred horses. Their mother died in childbirth and they were raised by their father's servants. They were both eductated and taught to ride. At the age of sixteen Keith joined the palace guard and was trained in the Roman Army. On his way home from a battle, he stopped to visit his twin sister, who had by then married. Upon this visit, the twins caught the interest of a passing vampire, and he bit them both, and took them. For a long time the twins were his most prized possesions and the only twin vampires in existance. They managed to escape and life alone, wandering from city to city.
Other: Keith has a twin sister named Saraya. Due to battles he has a long scar that runs from his hip to shoulder diagonally across his chest.

OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple MINIMEGANFOX
Name: Saraya Draq
Nickname: Sara
Species: Vampire
Personality: Sara is very cynical and critical. She is the only one who can control her brother and has been known to exploite this. She is very conceited and cruel, only ever being kind if it helps her in some way. She does have a gentle and caring side, but this is very, very rare. She is protective of her twin and her friends, if you are lucky enough to be-friend her. She uses her appearance to get out of many problems.
History: Similar to Keith's but with a few differences. Around the age of sixteen while her brother was training for the military, her father married her off to a rich merchant, despite her protests. She lived unhappily for three years, which caused her to believe that love doesn't actually exist. Her marriage was filled with misery and she grew to despise her husband, father and almost men.
Other: Has a twin brother named Keith. She has scars on her wrists from her one attempt to kill herself, which failed.

Psychic_Pineapple's bio's:
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Spoiler:
Name: Shawn Roday
Species: Human
Personality: Although he's smart and self-educated, he tends to conceal his intellectual side when dealing with others. He does not want to be that well known around the city, but it poses a problem because he has a hard time with blending in very well. He is very outgoing, sarcastic, and seems to have a rather large ego for having not many friends. He also has slight disorganization, a constant desire to indulge on his wild side, and an instinctual aversion to the 9-to-5.
History: At a very young age he had moved to the city, and about a year later his mother had died. He lived with his father until about a year ago when he bought his own appartment. His father had been a detective and had retired the day his mother died. His mother on the other hand was a nurse; he wasn't really sure of what because she would be gone during strange hours and she never showed him her work. He had been told that she had died in an accident, but had recently discovered that her body had been found behind a dark alleyway...which in his opinion was never a good sign.
Other: He lives in one of the better areas of the city, but his adventurous side usually leads him to worse areas of the city.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Name: Juliet Lassiter
Nickename: Jules
Species: Werewolf
Personality: She is sweet to everyone she meets and is outgoing. She is more on the shy side, but she is very brave. She is one of those people that will just about stand up for anyone as long as they are a good person. She keeps her friends for life, and she would never hurt a fly.
History: Her parents were divorced at a very young age. She has spent most of her life with her father, which has not only made her more agressive around others, she also has learned to hate any species other than hers. He got her to believe that werewolves were the only pure species, and now she is biast against the others. She didn't want to be like this, it was just the way she was raised.
Other: Doesn't talk to people much, but has talked to others when she has to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mythodreas.com/profiles.php?user=movie
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:33 pm

OOC:: Very awesome =D
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:35 pm

ooc: thanks! ^^

umm...so do you want to start...or should I?
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:38 pm

OOC: -pokes- You can =D
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:47 pm

ooc: okay XD but I did steal most of Shawn's intro from the other one lol

bic:
Shawn had been bored lately, and wandering the city. He was jobless at the moment, but didn't acutally mind it too much. He was able to discover more about the city and wander around to watch what others had done. His father had been able to get him a job in the police department where he had worked as a detective. None the less, Shawn had still been fired only months later, and it wasn't his fault. He had been accused of doing most of the crimes he was able to solve, even though he had done nothing. He just noticed details in things more than most people did, and he figured if it meant getting him fired...well then he needed to try a job that was a little less meaningful. Not like the job he was in is meaningful anymore; all police and detectives seemed to get killed, only the hunters lived if anything. He shrugged it off passing a few people running in a jog. He wondered what was going on, but then again he didn't really care. He was just wandering aimlessly anyway; he had decided to, however, walk in the direction the others were running to.

"Juliet! You get back here right now!" the girl heard an old woman shout just as she slammed the door. She really hated visiting her mother, never the best thing of her day. The girls' name was Juliet, or Jules for short, and she had what she considered an unusal life. She pushed her red hair behind her shoulders and sighed while walking down the badly paved road. Her mother lived in a worse area of the city, and she never liked to visit her. She only visited her about twice a month, but that was more than enough in her opinion. She stayed with her father most of the time, she enjoyed him more. She then heard someone shout, "Hey Jules! Back to see the witch again?" She forgot what she was thinking of and turned to see one of her friends, another werewolf. She smiled and said, "Oh Deon, you know I can't call my own mother a witch...even though she does come close." Deon laughed and began walking with her, "Well then what are you doing tonight?" "I'm not quite sure really," she replied thoughtfully while continuing down the road.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:54 pm

Two figures moved simultaneously (sp) down the street. Male and female, and both perfect in almost everyway. The only thing that would frighten someone off was the identical scowls that covered pale lips. The male snarled loudly, not caring who heard, he never did. The female let out a patient, yet irritated sigh.
"Honestly" She snapped in honeyed tons, glaring at her tall, twin brother.
"Honestly what?" He growled, striding purposefully down the street, his sister yawned pointendly, she had put up with this attitude of his way more times then she had bothered to count.
"Come on, we need to find a place to stay" She growled, reaching over and hauling him off down the street. Child, that's what he was, an overgrown child.
She stepped into a fairly nice hotel, smiling sweetly at the man behind the front desk. He smiled and they quickly decided upon a room.

Keith, the male vampire, stared at his twin, better known as Sara as she converesed so effortlessly with the humans. He could never understand how she did that. He frowned, ignoring the looks of the females around him. They always looked, he didn't care. He corssed his arms and rolled his eyes.
"Come on" Sara said, shaking her head and leading the way towards the elevator.
"We have a room, then we can go 'eat" she said, rolling her eyes at him and leading the way to the room.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:03 pm

Shawn walked until he reached a hotel. It seemed crowded with people, and he went over to a window to see why. There was a paper posted up saying that a few famous people would be staying there that weekend. "That must be what this is all about," he said shrugging and walking in. It wasn't very crowded inside, maybe because they kept pushing people out that were annoying the guests. He was surprised he could pass off as a guest so well, he didn't even do anything. Actually come to think of it, that was probably why they let him in; he had a level head unless most of the others outside. He walked over to a couch and sat down boredly while looking at the people around the place.

"Well I should get going," Jules said to Deon. She smiled and ran off into the better parts of the city. Someone like her shouldn't really be in those parts of the city, and she knew it. She smiled to herself walking around quietly. She could pass off as a human really easily, but she hated it. They were worthless in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:11 pm

The twins made their way down the hall towards their room.
"This is such a waste of time" Keith snapped, growling at his sister a bit. She ignored him and opened the door to their room. Thankfully the twins had a lot of money and could afford nicer places to stay. They had both grown up with the 'finer' things in life, and their slightly extravagent life style.
"I'm going to shower" Keith snapped, annoyed that she was ignoring him. Walking into the washroom he shut the door and let out a loud, frusturated growl.
"Come on, chill" Sara called, throwing her shoe at the washroom door. She sighed as the water turned on and Keith ignored her.

Sara stretched out on the bed, flicking on the TV as she waited for her twin. Sighing she flicked through the channels. About fifteen minutes later the water flicked off, and Keith emerged, wearing only a pair of shorts. He was still toweling off.
"So, feel any better?" She smirked. She winced a bit at the angry scar that carved itself into his chest.

Keith shrugged, grinning a bit. He had calmed down, almost completely.
"A bit" He admitted, dropping the towel on the floor and flopping onto the bed opposite her.
"Anything good on?" He asked, and she shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:20 pm

ooc: how should we have them meet up?

bic:
Shawn leaned his feet back on the table. He saw a worker glare at him, but there was nothing the worker could do about it. He laughed a little and continued to lean. He glanced around at the other people walking in and out quickly and quietly. He was beginning to wonder who these famous people were anyway. He had never heard of them, and he was going to find out who they were one way or another...so why not now? What he was so confused about most though was why the hotel posted it up in the window. It didn't make sense to him; he shrugged it off while trying to forget it completely. His detective side was showing through in that the thought this could be a set-up. Something bad was going to happen, and he could tell, but he didn't know what to do. That's why he needed to forget about it.

Jules saw people crowded around a hotel. She ran up to the front seeing nothing really important inside, and so she pushed her way inside. She went over to a corner so she wouldn't get seen, but she looked around. Not many people were there, and nothing was exciting. She sighed disapointed, but decided she would stay for a while. She didn't want to go home yet.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:26 pm

OOC:: Uhh, I have no idea. But it could be something like one of your characters ends up in the twins room, maybe after attempting to sneak in.

BIC:
Keith was just about to stretch out on the bed, but instead walked over to the widnow, sliding it open as he did so. He glanced out and wrinkled his nose.
"Can you believe how many people are here?' He murmured, shaking his head. He was getting hungry again, and he had only eaten maybe six hours ago. His fists clenched convulsvuly on the window sill, denting it a bit as he did so. Something was going on and he wanted to figure out what.

Sara nodded her head.
"Must be something big" She commented. She hadn't bothered to look at any of the posters on the hotel window. In fact, she didn't care. As long as she and Keith got what they needed, everything else was beyond her notice. She kicked off her other high heel and rolled onto her stomach, eyes still trained on the TV.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:35 pm

ooc: sounds cool to me...let me set that up then XD

bic:
Shawn stood up boredly. He stretched and decided he would figure out what was going on. It was bothering him too much. He really couldn't see why they would advertise the stars like that; someone obviously wanted a lot of people around, and he was just hoping it wasn't for something negative. Usually things ended up with someone getting killed and no trace of the killer. Typical.
He slipped past the front desk, pretending he had a room there. He went inside of the elevator and guessed a floor number. He waited as it slowed to a stop and the doors opened. He began walking down the halls until he heard a voice around the corner. It was saying something about making sure the halls were cleared for the 'special guests'. He looked around somewhat frantically. He wanted to find things out, but he couldn't really with these guys around. He turned to the closest door while taking out his credit card. His friend had taugh him this a year back; he took the card and slid it down the hotel key lock. He then took out his workout club card and slid it to the side inbetween the door. The door made a click sound and opened up. He grabbed his credit card and club card, slipping them back into his pocket before shutting the door behind him. He listened outside of the door hearing the men pass by, and then he noticed others in the room. He looked at the two and said, "Oh crap." He kinda let it slip, but he wasn't expecting anyone to be there.

Jules leaned against the wall quietly. More and more people began to crowd the window area behind her, and less and less people seemed to be in the hotel. She sighed getting bored of waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:41 pm

Both Sara and Keith turned to stare at the person who had just invaded their room. A low, warning growl erupted from Keith, causing Sara to jump a bit. The tall, male vampire's eyes had turned a dangerous red colour and his long, serrated fangs had slipped from hidden sheaths under his upper lips.
"What are you doing here?" Sara gasped, staring at Shawn in absolute horror. She leapt agily off of the bed and statred at the human. Unwittingly she had placed herself between Keith and Shawn, not realizing the danger she had put herself in.
She heard another growl and turned, staring at Keith.
"Damn" She breathed, staring at her brother as he succumbed to the dangerous blood lust.

Keith's eyes had turned red and he was glaring at both Shawn and his sister. A low snarl erupted from him. All he could focus on was the strong scent of human blood that now permeated the room.
He could see the blood running underneath Shawn's skin, and he subconciously licked his lips, running his tounge absentmindedly over his fangs. He was too far gone, he couldn't even hear Sara anymore, and if Shawn was saying anything, it was lost on him.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:48 pm

Shawn looked at the two and said, "Sorry, I was just hiding from...nevermind." He then felt for the doorknob behind him and grabbed it, opening up the door. He let the door swing open behind him, and he took a couple steps back. He then saw the man who must've been around the corner. Slightly shocked, the man went over and pushed Shawn back in the room shutting the door. He then heard him say, "I told the floor already! No one leaves their room for the next 15 minutes!" Shawn looked back at the two, not really sure which way to choose. The creepy looking guy and freaked out girl, or the hotel dude.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Keith laughed dangerously.
Sara sighed, "Keith, control yourself" She snapped, getting ahold of herself. She shook her head in horror at her brother. It was like he was a newborn all over again. She planted her hands on her hips, ignoring SHawn's dilema (sp).

Keith growled, taking a step forward, before Sara placed a hand on his bare chest, shoving him back. Even though she was cruel, she still hated needless death.
"Keith, he's under my protection, as of now" She snapped, shoving her brother again.
"If you're in dude, shut the door and lock yourself in the bathroom" She snapped at Shawn, still forcing Keith back. She didn't know the human, but she didn't want him to die for an honest mistake.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:05 am

Shawn looked at the two and heard what the one girl said. He quickly replied back saying, "Uhh alright." He went over to the bathroom while shutting the door behind him. He locked it but stayed close to the door so he could hear what they were saying. He wasn't exactly sure why he was supposed to go in the bathroom, but he figured since it was there room he wouldn't bother. He leaned up against the door somewhat boredly to see what the two would do.

Jules sighed boredly and walked over to a hotel couch. She sat down quietly while looking at all of the people outside. She saw a hotel worker walk up to her and he said, "Miss, you need to go back to your room for the time being." She looked at him curiously and decided to make up a story, "Oh well my parents have the key, and they seem to be having trouble getting inside." She pointed back at the doors where guards were at this point. She shrugged her shoulders and looked back at the man. He then said, "Well then just don't move from this spot please." She nodded but wasn't quite sure why it mattered that she didn't move so much.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:35 am

"Move Sara, he's a human, worthless, and I'm hungry" Keith snarled at his sister, not even caring that she was practically begging him not to feed on the worthless life now trapped in the washroom. Sara snarled in return at her brother.
"Keith" She warned, wincing as he flexed and prepared to spring. He was much stronger then her, but she was smarter. He lunged and she stepped into him, wrapping her thin arms around his body and slamming him to the floor. Quick;y she pinned him, but she had no idea how long she would be able to keep him on the ground. He trashed, snarling at her dangerously, his long fangs snapping in her face.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Shawn listened from the inside of the door. He heard the guy saying human a lot, and then it sounded like the two were fighting. Great. He got himself mixed up with a couple of people that weren't really people. He wouldn't tell if they were vampires or werewolves yet, but this wasn't a good sign. He sighed while continuing to lean against the door. He was thinking about interjecting, but whenever he did something usually went wrong, and so he decided against it seeing as his life was on the line. Why did that happen so much? "I need to think things through more," he muttered to himself wondering what the two would do next.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:20 pm

A loud, angry snarl ripped from Keith, followed by the sound of glass breaking. He was going to feed, regardless of Sara and her stupid opnion. He walked quickly down the street, hopefully not drawing much attention to himself.
"Idiot" Sara snapped, seeing at the broken window. She walked over to the washroom door and knocked on it.
"You can come out, he's gone, for now" She called, hoping they hadn't scared the human to much. She walked back over to the bed and sat down, not wanting to intimidate him or anything.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Shawn walked out of the bathroom quickly. The first thing he noticed was the window shattered, followed up by only the girl in the room. Seeing as she wasn't crying, it had confirmed that they two were not human. He then looked at her and said, "Sorry about having the guy jump outta the window." He didn't act sad at all knowing that the guy wasn't dead at this point. He looked back over at the door out of the room, wondering how much longer he would be stuck in there.

Jules yawned boredly. She leaned back and laid down on the couch. She was beginning to wonder if these 'celebrities' were even going to show up at this point.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Sara laughed softly.
"Oh don't worry about it" She said, shaking her head. "Keith's always been melodramatic" She looked Shaye over with a guarded eye.
"Odviously you know what we are, or else you'd be freaking out" She commented, a small smile on her face. Not many humans knew about their kind, or any mythical creatures for that matter, so it was refreshing to actually meet someone who actually knew about them. She stood up and strode across the room, standing closer to him then before. She was shorter then him, he was almost as tall as Keith.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:06 pm

Shawn shrugged and said, "It was fairly easy to tell with Keith calling me human and you not crying when he jumped." He then paused looking around the room. He was slightly surprised by her height, usually they were much taller than he was, but he couldn't complain. He was just glad she hadn't killed him yet; while he was still in his other job most of his friends had gotten killed really early on. His boss had told him he had lived because of his sarcasim and random comments more than anything. He didn't get that, he thought it'd just annoy them even more. Pushing the past behind him, he looked the girl over; she wasn't a werewolf for sure, she was too pale. He then said, "I'm Shawn by the way, and I didn't catch your name yet."

ooc: What do you think I should do with Jules...she's kinda useless on the couch right now XD
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:34 pm

OOC:; She could see Keith walk past the window and follow him or something like that?

BIC:
Sara grinned at Shawn, sort of facinated by the strange human.
"Oh, I'm Sara, and that was my twin Keith" She said, rolling her eyes a bit.
"Honestly, if he had done that when were human I probably wouldn't have been too upset" She admitted, shaking her head. Damn if he wasn't tall. She glanced up at him, "So what brings you into a hotel room filled with a hungry vampire?" She smiled, which was very, very rare for her. She was totally facinated by this human, Shawn, his name was Shawn.
Back to top Go down
Movie
Verifier
Movie

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:06 pm

ooc: sounds cool to me XD

bic:
Shawn smiled a bit when she asked about him being there. He then answered, "Well, Sara, I was snooping around a bit...until I got caught at least. I had to make the guy think this was my room, although I wasn't expecting you two." He didn't want to get into detail about his train of thought for the moment when he was snooping. Speaking of which he would need to figure something out before it was too late, or to find out that nothing was going on. It just seemed odd to him.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:17 pm

"Oh, okay" Sara said, nodding her head, as if she understood. She took a step back. "Well if it counts for anything, I'm glad you decided to use this to be your room. I rarely get to meet anyone new. I mean if you had a twin like mine, you just don't get to make friends" She said, pulling on a pair of knee high, black leather stilletto heel boots. She sighed, "I should probably go find him" She sighed and walked over to the window, much taller now, and glanced out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple   OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with:Psychic_Pineapple
Page 1 of 1