Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:48 pm

She smiled. "Don't tempt me," she teased as she leaned her shoulder against his.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:49 pm

"Hm? Oh, well, I believe I'm going to continue to tempt you" He said, laughing.
"Why? Are you going to torture me?" he teased her gently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:50 pm

Jay chuckled. "I just might have to torture you. Although," she looekd thoughtful, "I have no way of knowing what to torture you with." She said with a slight raise of an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:54 pm

"Good, me neither. Don't ask Andy" Adrian laughed, sighing as he stretched out on the couch. This was going to prove interesting, everyone in the house knew Andy was serious about what she had said, about torturing him, and he most definately was not looking forward to that, though, he really would need to admit he needed help, particularly when it came to getting food. With his luck, they'd probably fill water bottles with blood, considering he'd be a useless hunter now.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Jay shrugged. "Nah. I'll find my own way to torture you." She smiled and raised an eyebrow. "You know, I'm not sure I'm even that mad anymore." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:00 pm

Adrian laughed, shrugging a bit.
"That's a relief" He sighed, streching out and closing his eyes, though there really was no difference. He sighed again, wondering what he could do to keep his mind of feeding.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:31 pm

Jay smiled and watched him close his eyes. She sighed and drug her book back into her lap. She opened it and sunk right into the middle where she had left off.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:33 pm

"Oh damn" Adrian murmured about an hour later.
"Jay, can you please go get Andy. Tell her she wins" He said, rubbing a hand over his mouth where his fangs were slowly exposing themselves.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Jay looked startled when Adrian spoke, she had ben reading the whole time, and hadn't noticed how long they had been there. She looked at him, then nodded slowly. "Yeah. I'll tell her." Jay stood, setting the book down, then wandered off downstairs. She looked left and right, but couldn't see anything. It was just like a liar, completely dark. Jay saw something moving and figured it was Andy. She was right, when she approached, she saw fire red hair. She shook Andy's shoulder. "What Jay?" Andy mumbled without looking up. "Adrian said you won." Jay whispered. Andy nodded, trying to be nonchalant, but Jay could hear the pleasure and excitment in her voice when she said, "Okay. Tell him I'll be right up." It was still muffled. Jay crept back up the stairs. "She said she'll be right up." Jay told him.

Andy sighed. She guessed she had to get up. Adrian had finally caved. She sat up on her elbow and reached over, kissing Keith's cheek as she got up, pulling on a pair of yellow terry cloth pants and a white tee shirt. She sighed and walked up the stairs, pulling her hair up in the process. "Well, well, well..." she said from the shadow of her doorway, her voice taunting. "What's up, Adrian? What made you cave?" she asked as she fixed the loose hairs around her face.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:50 pm

"Thanks" Adrian listened to her go, and knew Andy's response before Jay had even reappeared at the top of the stairs.
"Alright" He said again, listening to Andy as she came up the stairs.
"Thirst" He answered her question matter-of-factly. "I need to feed, and I'm basically screwed, so, you win" He pulled a face, this was going to suck, but his desire for blood out weighed his stubborness. He sighed, looking sightlessly at Andy.
"So Madame Torturess, you win"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:09 pm

Andy nodded, then smiled at her new nickname. "I like it. Madame Torturess. Has a nice ring, don't ya think?" she asked, looking at Jay. Jay rolled her eyes. "Well," Andy shrugged. "I'll go catch you something." She said as she yawned into her hand. "I'll be back in a minute." Jay nodded and then got her book back out as Andy disappeared out into the mid-night covered backyard.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:11 pm

"Hell here I come" Adrian grumbled into his hand. He needed food though, it was that or Shaye and Jay would be in danger. He sighed, sitting up, letting his long legs fall to the floor.
"I can't believe I caved that quick" He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:46 pm

Jay chuckled and shook her head. "I can't either." She smiled. "I thought you'd give it atleast another hour." Jay teased, rising from the couch to get to the fridge and dig around for a bottle of SunKist. She smiled and sat back down, popping open the can and taking a long drink. "God... I haven't had one of these in days." She smiled again at Adrian. "You've survived, what? Almost 8 hundred years,, wars, holocaust, and a bunch of other stuff. I mean, come on. I'm sure you can survive Andy's wrath."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:48 pm

"Ah, yes, I have, but you see, none of that stuff, aside of a few wars, was directed at me" He teased, wrinkling his nose.
"What is it?" He asked, shaking his head. It didn't smell good, at least in his opnion, but he was more of a classical vampire. Blood, blood and more blood, preferrably human.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 am

"Oh! Aside from a few wars?" Jay smiled, taking another sip. "Wow. You just make your mark everywhere, don't you?" she teased. "It's called SunKist. It's pretty much orange soda." She looked from him to the can, then shrugged. "You want a sip?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 8:28 am

Adrian wrinkled his nose again.
"Let me see" He said, holding out his hand. He felt it and took the can, hesitantly sniffing it again. He winced, turned his head and sneezed.
"Gods" He murmured, taking a sip, coughing, and gagging"
"Urgh, here" He said, shaking his head. How cuold she drinnk that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Jay smiled and took the drink back, laughing as she watched him. She shook her head. "Amazing, isn't it?" she teased as she took another long sip.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:40 pm

"It's gross" He grumbled, shaking his head and sticking his tounge out at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Jay smiled and looked up as Andy came back in through the back door. She was holding a unconcious girl by the arm. Andy smiled at Jay. "Here Adrian," Andy said, dragging the girl around the couch, and holding her out to Adrian. She sighed and yawned again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Adrian sighed, "Thanks Andy" He said, accepting the body, finding the neck through years and years of instincts. He sunk his fangs into her neck, draining the body, before letting it slip from his grasp.
"Go back to sleep Andy, I can hear how tired you are" He teased, smiling at her. "Besides, that gives me a chance to run for it" He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 pm

Andy threw her head back and laughed. "Yeah. Go ahead and try." She smiled, "And you you trip over a measly tree root, don't come crying to me." She laughed. "Just lay there, I'll find you later." She smiled again and nodded her good night to Jay. "Goodnight, subject of my entire 4 hundred years worth or wrath." She smiled, then crept back down stairs, stripping off her pants and tee shirt, revealing her shorts and tanktop, and climbed back in next to Keith.

Jay raised her eyebrows. "Wow, Adrian, you really are screwed."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:02 pm

Adrian growled, shaking his head at Andy, before glancing up at Jay.
"Thanks for your love and support. I think I'll go hide under my bed now" He teased, sighing and stretching out, half-sitting on the couch, a small smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Jay smiled and shook her head. "Would you like me to move?" she asked, watchign as he stretched out. "So you can be more comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:15 pm

"Nah, I'm fine" Adrian said, smiling at her.
"You're comfortable" He sighed, stretching out and grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm

Jay displayed a look of mock horror in her face, then broke into a smile. "Oh really?" Jay teased, curling her legs under her. "How comfortable am I now?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 30 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next