Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 pm

Zero looked at her, smiling, kissed her lightly, then backed up several steps. "However, I'm not the injured one." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:57 pm

"That-" She took a breath, "That was mean" She stuck her tounge out, 'pouting' teasingly.
"Flirting with me, and then just stopping. Meanie"
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:59 pm

Zero shrugged. He was oblivously not happy about having to quit either. "Sorry. I just remembered that you are injured." He said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:07 pm

Shaye shook her head and cleared the distance between them, hugging him.
"I'm just teasing love"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:10 pm

Zero smiled, rubbing his hand down her hair. There was a knock on the door. "Come in," Zero called. Andy's head appeared.
"Here," she said, dropping a bag bu the door. "It has clothes, pajamas, the nessicities." She said with a shrug, waving and closing the door behind her.

Andy did the same to Jay's room and then went and knocked on Adrian's door.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:15 pm

"Moment killer" Shaye called teasingly after Andy. Pulling away from Zero she walked over to the bag, opening it up.
"Hm?" She pulled out her PJ's, it was an extremely short and lacy night gown,
"I think I need to talk to that girl"

Adrian yawned, pulling his door open.
"Oh, hey" He said, smiling at Andy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:19 pm

Zero raised his eyebrows. "I think she was kidding." He said, tossing her an oversized tee shirt and a pair of cloths shorts that would only fit her. He straightened, smiling. "Wear either. I think I can keep myself under control." He teased, pulling off his nice shirt to change into his tee shirt to sleep in.

Andy smiled. "Sorry to wake you," she said, holding the bag out to him, "But here." She said. "It's just clothes and things like that. Jeans, shirts. Just until we can really go shopping."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:30 pm

Shaye debated for a minute, then took both items of clothing, slipping into the washroom and pulling the nightgown on. She was teasing Zero, but that was fine.
"What do you think?" She asked, stepping out and looking self-consious. Her bare skin was covered in bruises, but besides that, she though she looked fine.

"Oh, awesome, thanks Andy" Adrian said, accepting the clothes and greatfully changing as soon as she had disapepared.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 pm

Andy walked back down stairs toward her room and saw Keith sprawled upon the bed. She smiled and shook her head. The dogs hadn't even awoken. She smiled and put the bag of stuff down. She shook her head and looked around. She really had to add color to her room.

Zero turned around, still shirtless, and gave a wide smile. "That's gorgeous." He said, tugging his shirt over his head hastily.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:55 pm

Shaye smiled, "I guess I'll keep it" She said, feeling the thin, lace and silk hem, before walking over to the bed and crawling under the blankets. She was exahusted, it had been a long, painful day.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm

He smiled. "You need to sleep." He said, watching her carefully. He plopped into the La-Z-Boy chair across from the bed. He smiled at her and then rolled his shoulders, yawning. "Go to bed, please."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:04 pm

"Come cuddle with me then" Shaye grumbled, looking up at him. "We have a massive bed, we could at least use it"
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Zero smiled and pushed himself from the chair. Walking over, he slid carefully into the bed, under the covers, and opened an arm, offering it to her.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:17 pm

Shaye smiled, "I win" She teased, accepting the arm and curling against him. She rolled so she facing him and kissed him lightly.
"Love you" She said in a tired voice.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:22 pm

"Love you too," he said, kissing the top of her head. "Go to sleep."

Andy smiled and sighed quietly. She finally picked up her pajamas and ventured toward the bathroom, starting the shower, which she knew, would wake the puppies and probably Keith.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:31 pm

"Fine" She pouted, though she yawned soon after and laughed.
"Good night" She closed her eyes, pressing her face against his chest.

Keith's head shot up as the shower turned on, which in turn dislodged Ryley, who barked and woke up Harley.
"Andy?" Keith called groggily.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:42 pm

Andy stuck her head back out. "Sorry darling. yeah, it's me." She said. "Go back to sleep." She said softly. "You need it." Then she turned and shut the bathroom door behind her.

Zero mumbled his good night and then closed his eyes, trying to sleep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Keith rolled his eyes and tore his shirt off. Kicking his jeans away, he crawled under the blankets, wearing only his black boxers.

Shaye sighed, cuddling into Zero's arms, falling asleep almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Andy showered quickly. She was exhausted too and it was night, probably mid-night. She did nothing to her hair and walked back out into their room, seeing Keith's jeans and shirt on the floor. She rolled her eyes and shook her head. Pushing mildly wet hair awat from her face, she picked the clothes up, throwing them over the back of the chair that sat in the corner of the room. She looked down at her cloth shorts and baggy tee-shirt and sighed. She crawled into the bed next to Keith and waited as Harley adjusted a place under Andy's arm, curled against her stomach.

Zero soon feel asleep too.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:05 pm

Hours later, Keith began to awake to something biting him. Turning he saw Ryley biting his finger, trying to wake him up. Groaning, he sat up, scooping her up.
"Need to go outside?" He teased the puppy tiredly, walking, in his boxers, up the stairs and to the backyard. It was dark out, so he sat on the stairs, watching the puppy.

Shaye woke around the same time as Keith, her head was spinning and she felt as if she might vomit. Pulling away from Zero, she scrambled towards the washroom, her stomach heaving as she threw up, repeatedly for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Andy heard Keith leave and she sighed. Her hair was wild, she feel it already. She sighed, running her hands over her hair, trying to make it halway presentable. She sighed groggily and then harley bounded off and outside, Andy guessed.

Zero sat up and waited outside the bathroom door. "Shaye?" he called, knocking once with his knuckles. "You okay, love?"
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:28 pm

Keith laughed as Harely barrled outside and straight into Ryley.
"Silly dogs" He teased, watching them wrestle around outside. He laughed.

Shaye sighed, "Not really" She called back, her voice hoarse. She turned on the tap, splashing water over her face and flushed the toilet, though she was prepared to vomit agian, her stomach was not settling at all.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:31 pm

Andy got up and wandered up the stairs, walking outside. To humans, it would be freezing, but Andy thought it felt good. She smiled and looked around for Keith. He was sitting and watching as Rylay and Harley wrestled. Harley getting the upperhand in a surprise attack. "What are you doing?" she whispered, taking a few steps closer to Keith.

Zero pushed open the door. "What happened?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:37 pm

"Watching them. It's dark, so I didn't want to just leave them in the yard" Keith murmured, not at all suprised to hear Andy. His eyes never left the puppies, laughing softly as they wrestled.

"I threw up" Shaye said, leaning on the sink, eyes closed. Her entire body was hurting, and she felt as if she might throw up again.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 8:41 pm

Andy nodded and went and sat down beside Keith, watching as Ryley scrambled into Keith's lap to be saved. She smiled and shook her head softly.

Zero grimaced. "It's proabably because you haven't eaten..." Then he paused. "Actually there are a lot of reasons." He was mumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next