Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:41 pm

Keith sighed, "Damn" He murmured, looking at Jay and smiling. She always wanted to walk, though it seemed Andy wouldn't allow her.
"We're almost to the car" He murmured, nodding as a limo pulled around the corner. He had Jet's kennel in his hand and led the way towards the window.

Shaye sighed, listening to Zero. She couldn't talk, she wanted to, but it hurt to much. She could taste blood in her mouth, but she ignored it, letting Zero hold her. She took comfort from his attention, sighing contently.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:51 pm

Andy followed Keith as Ryley and Harley whined and started moving around in the cage. Andy smiled. Then remember her agreement. "How far are we away from our house? I want to start training them." Andy looked at Keith.

Zero followed silently, glancing down at Shaye every few seconds.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:57 pm

"About an hour's drive, downtown London is where we're headed" Keith explained, smiling at Andy.
"It has a large back yard though, which is hard to find, but we have a yard. You can start training when we get there" He murmured, opening the door for Zero and Shaye, before sliding in after them. He opened the kennel door, letting Jet stumbled around uncoordinatedly, before curling up on an empty seat. He didn't care about the dogs being on the furniture, Jet would probably sleep on Shaye and Zero's bed.
"So, Shaye and Zero are upstairs, at the top of the house. Two room, one being the bedroom, and the other being sort of a sitting room. You have your own private bathroom. Andy and I have the basement, same sort of deal, and Adrian and Jay, you both have your own rooms on the main floor. Each with your own washroom, no sitting room though. Sorry. Besides that we have a living room, a kitchen and a large entertainment room. Outside, there's a hot tub, and a large yard, a garden, all being fenced of course" He explained, smiling.

Shaye glanced up at Zero, meeting his eyes and smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:27 pm

Andy smiled and got in after Adrian and Jay, listening to Keith explain the house. "Awesome." Andy smiled. She opened Ryley and Harley's cage and Ryley stumbled over to Keith, jumping into his lap. Andy shook her head. Harley climbed into her lap. Andy smiled again and petted Harley's head lovingly.

Zero looked down and smiled at Shaye.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:32 pm

"You sure this is your dog Andy? It seems sort of attatched to me" He murmured, letting the puppy crawl into his lap. "House's already furnished, so we don't need to worry about that. But, we're gonna have to go shopping, as we have nothing else" He murmured, sighing and letting Ryley scramble even higher, her head rested on his chest.
"Andy? Do you mind if I train Ryley?" He asked her.

Shaye sighed, closing her eyes, her head rested in his lap, her body in the spare seat. She had her one arm wrapped around his leg, exahusted.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:35 pm

Zero smiled. "I told you to sleep on the plane." He mumbled affectionatly, stroking her hair.

Andy looked up. "I'm pretty sure she's mine." Andy said then smiled. "Knock yourself out. She's smart, she'll learn quickly. It's this one I'm worried about." Andy mumbled, lovingly scratching behind Harley's ears.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:39 pm

"Is that why she's so attatched to me?" He asked, leaning back as the puppy tried to lick his face.
He sighed, and patted her head, "Good" It seemed that Harley was definately attracted to Andy more then anyone else, Jet Shaye, and Zero, and Ryley would not leave him alone.

Shaye laughed.
"Hard to sleep when you feel like you're about to die" She said, sighing and laughing painfully as Jet licked at the back of her leg.
"S-stop" She gasped, gently nudging the puppy away, she hated being tickled.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:42 pm

Zero reached and moved the puppy, cradling it against his chest. He scratched behind the puppy's ears. "Who's a good boy?" Zero cooed as the puppy licked his face. He smiled.

"So, if it is Shaye's dog, you love it, but mine... You hate them." Andy said, rolling her eyes. "Jet is docile. Your's are not." Andy chuckled and let Harley curl up in her lap again and then she looked at Keith. "Ryley really likes you, Keith." Andy said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:51 pm

Shaye smiled, sighing.
"Thanks love" She murmured, smiling a bit as Jet pawed, gently at her hair. The puppy whined, though it sounded playful, so she didn't look concerned. She smiled, listening to Zero talk to the dog, laughing tiredly.

"I know, and I love your dogs love, and apparently Ryley loves me. Which, I guess makes her mine in a sense" Keith teased, sighing and shaking his head. Ryley nipped at his nose, and he gently clamped his hand over her mouth.
"No" He said firmly yet quietly.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:54 pm

Andy laughed. "Good, she can sleep on you then." Andy teased and watched as Keith already started training Ryley. Ryley wiggled her nose from Keith's grasp, but looked like she understood what Keith was teaching her. "Look at that." Andy said, incredious.

Zero smiled and let Jet go.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 2:57 pm

"She's welcome to sleep on me whenever she wants" Keith said, kissing the puppies nose.
"See, I'm a pro dog trainer" He murmured, smiling at her before flicking his eyes to Andy.
"I suppose that means I'm going to have to deal with two dogs in the bed, every night eh?" He murmured, watching Jet and Zero.

As soon as he was released, Jet curled up next to Shaye's head in Zero's lap, nudging her face and licking at her. Shaye laughed tiredly again, though it ended in a cough.

"I feel like I need a dog now" Adrian said, laughing and shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:00 pm

Jay chuckled tiredly. "So do I." Jay shook her head.

Andy smiled and shrugged. "Probably." Andy said as Harley stood and then dropped down to chew on Andy's shoes again. "No," Andy said, snatching Harley up and shaking her head. "You will not chew on my shoes. I liked these boots." She murmured, examining the hole that Harley had chewed in her sho earlier.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:06 pm

"We can get one together" Adrian murmured, it seemed everyone was sharing. Keith and Andy with Ryley and Harley, Shaye and Zero with Jet, so why not him and Jay.

Keith laughed at Andy, "He doesn't understand that whole statement love. He's a dog, he'll understand 'no', but that's all" He sighed, Andy had never been particularly good at training animals, but they did listen, eventually.

Shaye laughed, listening to Andy lecturing her dog.
"Andy, he doesn't have any fashion sense" She teased, rolling onto her back and looking up at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:08 pm

Andy sighed as everyone commented on her lecture. "I just talk to them. I know they don't understand. But if I was a dog, I'd want to be talked to." She rolled her eyes teasingly. She grumbled again about her shoes and sighed.

Jay smiled at Adrian. "Okay. Fine with me."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:11 pm

"If you were a dog, you'd have no attention span, you wouldn't listen to anyone" Keith teased, shaking his head and sighing.

"Sounds like a plan. We'll go shopping one of these days"

"We're here" Keith said, glancing out the window at a lovely, sprawling house.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:15 pm

"You barely have an attention span now," Zero teased.

"I d..." she cut off her own words when she saw the house. "That's amazing." She said, smiling at the house. Zero broke into laughter. "I told you you didn't have an attention span." Andy narrowed her eyes and growled at Zero.

Jay nodded. "Big dog or little dog?" she asked. She could deal with either.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:20 pm

Adrian shrugged.
"I'm fine with either. We could always just go down to like an animal shelter and pick one out" He murmured, smiling at her.

Keith was also laughing as he slipped from the limo, Ryley in hand, a key in the other. He smiled and opened the door, leaving it open and quickly walking to the back yard and opening it up, letting Ryley down. The puppies definately needed to be outside for awhile.

Shaye sat up, wincing as she slid from the car. Her legs were shaky, but she was so cramped up, she needed to walk. Jet was cradled in her arms and she stumbled towards the house.
"Damn" She winced, letting the puppy ouside to play with Ryley.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Andy grumbled and put Harley out with the other two. "This place is awesome." She said looking around. She smiled.

Zero winced, but Shaye wanted to walk, so he followed behidn her. He quickly swept her up and put iher on the couch, then he plopped into a La-Z-Boy, smiling.

Jay smiled. "That'd be cool." She said.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Shaye bit back a yelp of pain, or suprise, as Zero scooped her up.
"Wanna go check out our room?" She asked, sitting up slowly. She was dying to check it out, and she desperately wanted a bath.
"I need to clean up anyway" She stood again, keeping her face neutral, though her perfect facad nearly broke as she made her way to the stairs.

Keith shut the door, watching the puppies goof around outside.
"Wanna see our room?" Keith asked Andy.

Adrian nodded. "Tomorrow or something?" He asked her, hopefully she'd be feeling better by then.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:50 pm

Zero stood up and followed, carefully scooping Shaye up this time and taking her toward their room.

Andy smiled and nodded. "Yeah." She looked around and saw the stairs. She raised her eyebrows and then started down the stairs, smiling at Keith.

Jay nodded. "Yeah. Sometime soon." She nodded at her leg. "As soon as a can friggin' walk without Andy acting like a slave driver."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:01 pm

Shaye pouted, "I can walk" She protested, though she snuggled against him. Sighing.

Keith smiled and opened the door, letting Andy inside.
"You can decided how we decorate if you want" He murmured, smiling at her and flopping down on the huge bed.

Adrian nodded. "I can always drive us over to a place anyway" He smiled
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:18 pm

"Too bad for you, huh?" he teased and opened the door to their room. He looked around. "This is cool." He nodded.

Jay smiled. "Yeah. I know. Grandma or Nascar." Jay said, relaying Shaye's words to him with a chuckle.

Andy looked around. "This is awesome." She smiled and nodded. "Nothing too girly. I promise." She teased. She would probably use an easy going color.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:21 pm

Shaye sighed, though her eyes grew wide at the sight of their room.
"Wow, this is amazing" She murmured, kicking her legs weakly in an attempt to get down from his arms.

Adrian laughed.
"I can drive thank you very much" He teased, shaking his head.

Keith nodded, "I trust you" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Zero rolled his eyes. "You know you can ask, right?" he teased, putting her gently on her feet. He nodded. "I could get used to this."

Jay smiled. "You can also put me down." she said. "Please?" she pouted, giving him a full teeth smile.

Andy smiled. "Not red. I like blue. Or purple." She mumbled to herself. "Or bleu and purple." She looked at Keith. "What do you think, darling?" she asked, looking around the room again.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:30 pm

"Get used to what? Carrying me all the time?" Shaye said, sitting gingerly on the bed. She loved being held by Zero, but she also was fine with walking.

Adrian smiled and sat Jay on her feet. "Don't tell Andy" He murmured, shaking his head and wandering down the hall to his room to check it out.

Keith pulled a face.
"No purple" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next