Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Mythodreas

Zetapets v2 Re-hosted:
www.mythodreas.com
You can also check out the update on Zetalia for more information.

All Mythodreas-related media copyright © 2004-2005 Mythodreas.com. Used with permission.

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:18 pm

Zero laughed. "See, your own girlfriend knows either way I win. Unless you fight me." Andy gasped. "I did not say that!" she called. Zero raised his eyebrows threateningly at Keith. "You can read between the lines right. Come on. If I win, I won't even count it as a win." He smiled his predatory smile. "It's practice."

Andys hook her head. "They are ridiculous." She said, leaning back against the wet grass. She was already soaked and she watched as the rain drifted closer. It was past noon, she hadn't realized it had been so long.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:21 pm

Keith's body tensed, he was leaner then Zero, faster, but his instincts were driving him to fight. The fight was growing close to becoming dangeous, as it often did the two fought. He crouched a bit, suddenly lunging forward, a mere blur, even to the vampires. He struck Zero, driving him into the ground, ignoring the gasps from Shaye. He snarled trying to keep his fangs hidden, though they threatened to burst out of his gums.
"Practice?" He growled, smiling down at Zero, perched on his chest, pressing him into the soft, wet grass.

Shaye sighed, "Don't break anything" She called out, looking at the two boys and shading her eyes.
"It's going to rain" She murmured, shaking her head and sighing.
Back to top Go down
http://lonevega.webs.com/
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Zero's predatory smile returned as he, after a brief struggle, knocked Keith off of his chest. They were both slightly crouched, both trying their best to keep their fangs hidden, and both eager to fight. Zero lunged and almost missed Keith, but caught him on the side of his chest, knocking him to the ground and, if they breathed at all, breathless. The predatory smile couldn't help but tug at the ends of Zero's lips again. "Yes. Just practice." He hissed.

Andy nodded, watching as Zero and Keith continued their fighting. "Yeah. It'll rain soon. And they are not fighting in the house, so they can stay out here and be re-soaked."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:33 pm

"It definately smells like rain" Adrian said, shaking his head and laughing. He sighed, "Let's go inside, before it pours" He murmured, he heard yelping and was nearly knocked over as he stood. Jet, Harley and Ryley all barrled inside. Through the still open door. Shaye sighed, "Come on" She murmured, patting her leg, Diesel didn't act like he had ever been in a house before, and she knew it would be awhile to get him used to it.
"Come on Diesel, come see your new home" She led the dog upstairs, laughing as he hesitantly nudged the bed, staring at her nervously. "It's okay" She murmured, listening to Andy and Jay give Adrian a hand geting inside.

Keith hissed as he was knocked off, and then smacked back into the ground.
"Mhm" He hissed, squirming away from Zero and dashing across the lawn. He glanced up as the door shut, realizing everyone else had gone inside.
"There goes your fan base" He teased, standing casually, to the untrained eye, by the door. Keith arched an eyebrow, taunting Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Andy helped Adrian inside with the assitance of Jay. Then she walked back to the door and watched as it really did start pouring. She saw Keith standing by the door and he was soaked. She playfully locked the doors so neither of them could get in. Then she walked over, plopping down on the couch and propping her legs up.

Jay smiled as Andy locked the doors. "Your room?" she asked Adrian.

Zero smiled as it started to pour rain. "It's cool. I don't need 'em to kick your ass." He threatened, also taunting Keith. He heard the click of the locks, even over the thunder and noise of the storm. "Aww damn." He said. "Andy." He growled. "Let's get this over with, pretty boy." Zero taunted Keith, using a name Zero knew Keith hated. "Quit running."
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:46 pm

"Yea, sure" Adrian said, smiling and shaking his head.
"Damn this is going to take some getting used to" He heard the lock click in the door and assumed Andy had locked it, as a joke of course.

Keith growled, shaking his head.
"I'd rather be attrative then a muscle bound moron" He grumbled, Zero always used that nickname to get to him.
"I'm not running right now" He pointed out, shaking his head in a teasing, yet condecending manner.
"Oh right, you move so slow, sometimes I have to point stuff like that out" He teased, shaking his head at Zero.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:52 pm

"Good thing I'm not a muscle bound moron, huh?" Zero smiled tauntingly. He shrugged. "Nope, you aren't running. But you will be." Zero smiled sweetly, then lunged for Keith.

Jay led Adrian to his bedroom. "Yes, it will." Jay nodded.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 4:57 pm

Keith watched Zero as he approached, laughing, he timed himself just right, and stepped to the side, watching Zero skid to a halt. Keith backed up calmly, shaking his head and laughing softly.
"Well my friend, I ask you one question, was that running?" He asked, laughing softly and bouncing over to the tree, climbing up the trunk swiftly and sitting down on a branch, peeking out at Zero and laughing. Keith knew he was driving Zero crazy, it would happen, but he wasn't about to let up.

"Thanks Jay" He murmured, once he was in his room, he was fine. He stepped away from her, walking over to his huge, overstuffed leather chair. He sat down, sighing, he wanted to watch TV or something, but what was the point when you couldn't see. He frowned, he would need to learn to read brail or something, or he'd go crazy.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 8:17 pm

Zero watched Keith as he climbed the tree. "Nope. That wasn't running at all. Congratulations." He taunted. His whole body was practically shaking with the urge to wrestle, but he held himself together. He sat down against the wall and watched Keith as Keith watched him. He gave him a sweet smile that turned taunting quickly.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:46 pm

Keith rested in the tree, shaking his head as the rain soaked him throughly. He sighed, glancing up as Shaye stuck her head out the window.
"Guys, seriously, get inside" She called, shaking her head. Keith glanced at Zero, "Your girlfriend wants you" He said, shaking his head. Shaye and Andy were probably fed up with the rough housing, and it seemed Shaye wanted them to come inside.

Adrian sighed, Jay had gone back to her room, lying down or sleeping. He sighed, Andy was in the living room, grumbling under her breath. Shaye was yelling at the boys, she seemed sort of pissed, probably because she'd have to deal with them later, and she was fighting with Diesel, the dog seemed terrified of being inside, and she was trying to calm him down.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 9:58 pm

Zero looked up as Shay spoke. "Well, could you unlock a door?" he asked. "Or tell Andy to. She locked us out."

Andy heard the boys being called for and now could hear Jay's soft breathing. She was already alseep.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:07 pm

"I can, give me a sec" Shaye disappeared, and reappeared at the back door.
"Come help me wash your dog. He's soaked and muddy and terrified of our bath tub" She said, stepping aside as a sopping wet Keith stepped past her. She waited for Zero, shaking her head tiredly.

Adrian closed his eyes, sighing. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't see, gods he was useless. He shook his head and sighed, suprised Andy hadn't come in and spoke to him, or started harassing him. He would need help, esepcially outside the house, but he didn't know how to ask.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Andy glanced up at soaking wet Keith. "Damn," she snapped her fingers, "I forgot to unlock the door, didn't I?" she teased. She glanced back as Zero walked in, hair, shirt, and jeans clinging to his body and face. Andy chuckled. "You guys discuss your differences?" she asked, smiling at them cheekily as Zero trotted up the steps and collided with Diesel as he tried to escape. Zero was extremely graceful, but he had been caught off guard and fell backwards down the stairs. He rolled and got right back up, shaking water droplets everywhere. He easily picked up the attempting escape dog and carried him back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:16 pm

Shaye trailed behind Zero, shaking her head as he nearly fell over, but collected the dog.
"Thanks" She murmured, Shaye was soaked, though it was with warm, soapy water.
"Please put him in the tub" She stepped into the washroom, making sure Zero was in before shutting the door.
"You and Keith work out your little issues" She commented, shaking her head as Diesel was deposited in the tub, and she kneeled next him, and she was rubbing the soap into his fur, kissing his nose trying to keep him from jumping all over her again.

Keith sighed, "Yea" He murmured, shaking his head and sighing.
"You talk to Adrian yet?" He asked her curiously. He was sort of surpised, but he knew Adrian would need help eventually.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 am

Zero knelt over Diesel, helping Shaye to scrub out the dirt. He occasionaly shook off his own water and then went right back to washing the dog.

Andy looked up. She had long since changed into a pair of low slung jeans and a amythest tanktop. "Nope. I told you. I'm going to wait until he tells me himself. I'm trying to behave." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 am

Shaye laughed as she kneeled over the tub, and recieved a huge, slobbery kiss from the dog.
"Do you think we should do Jet too? He's cowering under the bed, since I started with Diesel" She murmured, the puppy wasn't very fond of baths.

"Ah" Keith nodded, glancing up as Adrian appeared, hesitantly making his way down the hallway.
"Speak of the devil" Keith laughed, boucing over to Adrian, and clapping him on the back.

Adrian hissed, suprised at Keith's sudden movement.
"Ass" He grumbled to his brother, shaking his head, though he was a bit thankful that he had the help making his way to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Zero nodded. "I'll get him." He walked over to the bed and got down on the ground. He saw Jet. "Come on. You'll be fine." Jet stayed where he was. "You don't get to sleep in the bed unless you are bathed." At that, Jet looked hestitant, but finally scrambled out form under the bed and to Zero, whom swept him up and took him to the bath tub.

Andy looked up. "Keith, be nice." Andy smiled at Adrian. "Hey Adrian. Come to join the undead?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Shaye laughed as a shivering, annoyed Jet was placed in the tub, next to Diesel,who had finally accepted the water and was lying down, enjoying the attention.
"Look? There is a big, beautiful dog, under all that dirt" Shaye teased, kissing Diesel's noise and washing the shampoo from his fur.

Keith laughed, "Sorry" He said, letting Adrian nudge him in the ribs.
"Yea, I guess. I was bored. Can't really do much when you can't see" Adrian said as Keith led him to his favorite chair.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:50 pm

Zero smiled. "Of course there is." He said, kissing Diesel's wet, black nose.

Andy smiled and nodded. "Good." Then her ruby eyes landed on Keith. "You are soaking the rug." She teased, gesturing with her thumb to the door leading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:57 pm

Shaye sighed, begining to soap Jet up, who nipped at her hand in an annoyed, puppy-like manenr.
"No" She snapped, shaking her head.

Keith glared at Andy, "Sheesh, thanks mom" He grumbled, heading downstairs to shower and change.

Adrian sighed, "Good?" He arched an eyebrow, looking in her general direction.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Zero smiled and then continued petting Diesel. "I told you. It isn't good for him to bite." He smiled teasingly.

Andy looked up and blinked. "Yeah. Good for you to join us. You knwo, the other choice is you being locked up in your room all day." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Shaye sighed, "Thanks" She murmured, Jet barked, licking her hand apologetically.
"Silly dog" She murmured, picking him up and drying him off.
"Come on Diesel, on the towel" She said, shaking her head and sighing. She wrapped a towel around the big dog, drying him off.

"Well, it all looks the same to me" He said, sighing and shaking his head. Adrian frowned, rubbing a hand over his face, damn, he wanted to see again, but he was to stubborn to admit he needed help. He also knew that he'd have to ask eventually, and then Andy would be all over him.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 pm

Zero held the squirming pup, while Shaye tried off the big dog. He smiled and began finishing drying off Jet, whom was trying to get losoe.

Andy smiled. "Yes, well." She shrugged. "That's okay." Andy's eyes searched the room, landing on the kitchen. Now that she thought about it, Jay and Shaye hadn't eaten in a good 24 hours. She grimaced, which reminded her that she was slightly hungry. She'd deal with it later though.
Back to top Go down
x_fire
Verifier
x_fire

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Shaye sighed, smiling thankfully at Zero.
"Just let him go" She murmured, opening the door to the washroom and watching the two dogs go running out. She had kept the bedroom door shut, not wanting them to go and terrorize the house.

Adrian sighed.
"I wouldn't say 'okay', supremely irritating is more my line of thinking" He laughed softly, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Vampiressqueen16
Verifier
Vampiressqueen16

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:25 pm

Zero nodded and followed her out, plopping back down in his La-Z-Boy.

Andy broke into a huge smile, she couldn't help it. "Of course that is your line of thinking." She teased and chuckled, shaking her head too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16   OnexOne with:  Vampiressqueen16 - Page 26 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OnexOne with: Vampiressqueen16
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next